搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 商务英语常用的900句句型

商务英语常用的900句句型

商务英语常用的900句句型
商务英语常用的900句句型

Unit 1希望与要求

Part 1

1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods .

我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。

2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.

为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。

3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。

4. We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.

我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。

5. It?s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。

6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。

7. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。

8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。

9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。

10. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.

我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。11. I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。

12. I hoped we can cooperate happily.

希望我们合作愉快。

13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.

希望我们能够继续合作。

14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。

15. We hoped that this market trend will continue.

希望市场形势能够继续保持。

Part Two

16. It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.

希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。

17. We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.

希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。

18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.

希望尽快得到你们的答复。

19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.

我们期待你们的尽快答复。

20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without being submit for arbitration.

希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。

21. We look forward to your settlement at early date.

希望你们尽早进行结算。

22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

感谢您的早日结算。

23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

希望尽快解决债权问题。

24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future . 希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。

25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。

26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。

27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

我希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。

28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings. 我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。

29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.

希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。

30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations. 希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。

Unit 2产品介绍

Part One

31.This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students.

这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠。

32.The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate.

我们生产的计算机其特点是质量好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用。

33.They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.

它们不但和其它厂家的产品一样低廉,而且在以下几个方面有其独特的优越性。

34.You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it allows one person to perform the tasks of three people.

一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产30%,而且一个人可以顶3个人使用。

35.This product will pay its own way in a year.

该产品一年就可收回成本。

36.This machine will pay back your investment in six months.

该机器半年就可收回投资。

37.The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.

我方工程师设计的新款行李车非常精巧、实用。

38.This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.

这种自行车可以折迭,携带方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞时特别有用。

39.The maximum speed of this kind of variable-speed bicycle is 30 km per hour. 这种变速车每小时的最大速度是30km

40.These machines have few breakdowns and are easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.

这些机器由于机械的构造简单,所以很少故障,易于保养。

https://www.sodocs.net/doc/045483708.html,pared with the other brands, this kind of type costs less per mile and wears much longer due to its topnotch rubber.

与其它牌子相比,这种轮胎每英里损耗较少,也耐磨一些,因为它是用一种流橡胶做成的。

42.This kind of type is characteristic of nonskid stops on wet roads.

这种轮胎的特点是在潮湿的路面上不打滑。

43.This material has a durable and easy to clean surface.

这种材料的表面耐用并易一地清洗。

44.This kind of air conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.

这种空调系统实用、经济、能满足贵公司的需要。

45.Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up. 我方产品,质量优良,具有典型的东方特色。

46.Our silk garments are made of super pre silk materials and by traditional silks.

我们的丝绸服装是用传统工艺做成的,采用的是高档真丝面料。

47.The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have a long enjoyed great fame both at home and abroad.

这些服装华丽、高雅、驰名中外,久享盛誉。

48.As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy, they are both portable and durable.

我们的手提式打字机是用轻质硬合金制造的,故携带方便,经久耐用。

49.The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and of various kinds of styles and colors in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.

我们所提的手提包均用最好的皮革制造,式样、颜色齐全,以适合贵国各阶层人士的需求。

50.As our product has all the features you need and is 20% cheaper compared with that of Japanese make, I strongly recommend it to you.

我们的产品具备了您所需要的各项特色,而且比日本产品便宜20%,所以我们向您极力推荐。

51.Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best-selling products of their Kind.

这种牌子的吸尘器在国际市场上颇具竞争力,是同类产品中最畅销的。

52.“Forever”multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be salable in your market.

永久牌变速跑车在你们的市场上一定很畅销。

53.Owing to its superior quality and reasonable price, our silk has met with a warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.

我们的丝绸质量优良,价格公道,深受大多数欧洲国家的欢迎,非常畅销。

54.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.

我们认为我们的产品在亚洲是最好的,在价格上完全可以与日本竞争。

55.Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.

我们的产品在其它市场同在贵方市场一样受到欢迎。

56.By virtue of this superior quality, this product is often sold out of stock in many areas.

我们的产品因其优秀的质量,在很多地区经常脱销。

57.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be saleable in your market.

我们的产品质量优秀,价格适中,在贵方市场上一定很畅销。

58.These items are most salable in our market.

在我方市场上,这些产品是最畅销的。

59.There has been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.

在我们的市场上,这种玩具的需求一直很稳定。

60.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the samples you sent.

我们很高兴地向你们推荐类同于贵方所提供之样品的样品。

Unit three 业务范围介绍

Part I

61 We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.

很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业生产灯具的国有企业。

62 We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business.

我司是一家同行业的领导性的出口企业

63 We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.

很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业出口罐装货物的国有企业

64 We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.

我司为自行车及其配件的经销商,从事该行业20余年

65 Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles

我司致力于从事纺织品出口生意

66 The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.

我司从事的主要产品是电子产品

67 Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.

我司主要致力于农业产品业务

68 We specialize in the export of table-cloths.

我们主要从事台布出口业务

69 Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.

我司主要从事丝织品出口业务

70 Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments

我司专门从事中国丝绸衣服出口

71 We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.

我们从事机械进出口业务

72 We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.

我们现从事东南亚水果进口生意

73 We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.

我们主要从事各类钟表及手表生意

74 We also take on a variety of silk piece goods

我们也做各类丝织品生意

75 Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.

我们的业务范围为日用品,比如领带,腰带和衬衫

Part two

76 We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery

我们在供应最高级罐装鱼方面具有竞争性的价格和及时的交货期的优势

77 We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.

我们可以接受顾客对于样品个性设计、规格及包装要求的订单

78 We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.

我们出口稻草类和柳制品、刺绣品、瓷陶器、翡翠饰品、古董、中国油画、丝花和各种玩具和礼品

79 Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals forindustry and agriculture.

我司是一家从事工农业方面的先进技术的机械和化学制品的厂家

80 Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities

电子产品在我司业务范围内

81 We also do export business of handmade woven articles.

我们也出口手工丝制业务

82 We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years

我们已经和许多亚洲国家从事多年的玻璃生意

83 Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.

我司主要是将中国产品销往欧洲市场

84 We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products.

我们也从事化工和农业产品的进出口业务

85 We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions.

我们有30多年的金属和矿石进出口历史,已有80余个国家的客户和朋友

86 Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.

我司是一家集科研、贸易、生产和服务为一体的集团性公司

87 As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of homeelectronics, computers and telecommunications in China.

作为一家合资企业,我们在中国家电、计算机和电讯领域获得卓越的地位

88 We are p repared to accept orders for goods with customers? own trade marks or brandnames.

我们正准备接受来自客户自有商标和品牌商品的订单

89 We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years

我们已经从事皮鞋和手套20余年

90 We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.

我们已从事设备制造20余年

Unite four 承诺

91.We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries. 我们保证这类事情在将来的交付中不再发生

92.We?d like to avail ourselves this opportunity to assure you our front carefully attention inhandling your future order.

我们十分珍惜这次机会,保证在将来的订单中更加注意

93.Our products are always good as the samples we send, I can promise there will be not debasement of quality.

我们的产品一直如我们发给你的样品那样好,我能保证将不会降低质量

94.I guarantee that there is not difference in quality between the products we send you nextmonth and what?s samples you saw just now.

我保证在质量上,我们下月发给你的货物和刚才你看到的样品是一样的

95.I can promise you that the product we send to you will be of A-one quality. 我能保证我们将发给你的产品属于A级

96.Our products are surely of standard quality.

确信我们产品质量一流

97.I give you my word that the payment will be made not later than the end of June.

我保证付款将不迟于六月末

98.I promise I will check into these problems and find out if they were our fault. 我保证我将检查这些问题并确认是否我们的过错

99.We can make sure that these goods avoid been damaged during the transit. 我们能确信货物在运输过程中避免受损

100.We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipments repaired.

我们将重新保证设备维修的保护

Unit Five 询盘

Part One.

101.Please quote us for the goods listed I enclosed inquiry sheet giving your prices CIFJakarta.

请把附件中询价单上的货物价格(雅加达,CIF)报给我们。

102.Please quote us your lowest price CIF Hamburg for ten MT of walnut meat. 请把10吨胡桃肉(CIF,汉堡)的最低价格报给我们。

103.Please quote us FOB London for 100 reams of good quality white poster paper.

请把10令白色海报纸(FOB,伦敦)的最低价格报给我们。

104.Please quote us your most competitive prices in order to consummate business.

为了我们合作圆满,请把最具竞争力的价格报给我们。

105.Please quote us your lowest price for fertilizers .

请把肥料的最低价格报给我们。

106.Please quote us your best price and let us know the minimum quantity for each order.

请把最好的价格报给我们并注明每种产品最小起订量。

107.Please make us a offer on CIF Hongkong bases for handmade leather gloves.

请报给我们手工制作的皮手套价格(CIF,香港)

108.Please make us a offer giving your price FOB New York.

请报给我们价格(FOB,纽约)

109.We have already made an enquire for your articles please make a offer before the end ofthis month.

我们已对你们的项目做了一个询价,请在这个月底以前报价。

110.I would like to make a enquiry about this type of leather bag.

我想询问一下这种包的价格。

111.We shall be pleased if you finished us with your quotation for this product. 如果你们能对这种产品进行报价,我们将无比高兴。

112.Many of customers are interested in your “Seagull” brand household scissors and we wish to have your CNF Shanghai quotations.

许多客户对你们“海鸥”牌的家用剪刀很感兴趣,期待您的报价(CNF上海)

113. We want to know the price CIF Tokyo for your printed shirting.

我们想知道已经印好的衣服布料的价格(CIF东京)

114.We are anxious to get a offer for your products.

我们热切地想得到你们的产品。

115. We shall be very glad to receive a offer from you on this brand of radios. 如果能得到你们这种牌子的收音机,我们将很高兴。

Part Two

116.We shall like to know the offer for the rice of this kind.

我们想知道关于这种米的价格。

117.We'd like to know the minimum order quality per color and per design.

我们想知道每种颜色,每种款式的最小起订量。

118.What price could you quote us on two dozen sets?

你们给我们报的2打的价格是多少?

119.Would you please quote us a price one your 71 * 81 reversible wool blankets 15% wooland 85% cotton, bound with rayonsatin?

请报给我们以下产品价格:71*81的羊毛毯子,成份15%羊毛,85%棉,人造丝绑定的?120.How much you asking for this brand of ties?

你们想订多少这种牌子的领带?

121.If we order 10,000 units what would be your offer?

如果我们订10,000套,你们会提供什么优惠?

122.What?s the price for 1000 Kg of white sugar.

请问1000KG的白糖的价格是多少?

123. Can you supply this quality at approximately 50% cents per meter?

请问你们是否能够提供这种质量的,大约每米50%分?

124.If our order is a substantial one how much will you bring your price down? 如果我们的采购量是固定的,你们能降价多少?

125.How much discount could you offer on a order of this size ?

请问一个这种尺寸的定单,能得到多少折扣?

126.Please inform us what special offer you can make us ?

请告知我方,你们会给我们什么特殊的优惠?

127.Here is a list of my requirements I'd to have your lowest quotations CIF New York.

这张单子是我们的要求,我想知道到纽约的最低CIF价格。

128.Please inform us of your lowest price CIF London.

请把伦敦CIF的最低价格报给我们。

129.We?d appreciate it very mu ch if you let us know what discount you can grant us if we giveyou a large order of your products.

如果我方采购量很大,你方会给我方多少折扣,请告知,我方将非常感激。

130.Please let us have your best quotation by tomorrow together with the appropriate timeof shipment.

请于明天告知我方:最好的价格和装船期。

Unite Six 报盘

Part one

131.This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29,June.

我方接受以你方答复为准的报盘,但需在6月29日前到达。

132.If we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm offer at the prices quoted.

如果我方能在10天内能接到你方订单,我方将按所报价格确定订单。

133.This offer is firm for 5 days.

该盘的有效期为5天

134.The price we quoted is on FOB Shanghai bases instead of CIF Hongkong bases and our offer will be valid until August 31.

我方的报价以FOB上海,而不是CIF香港。我方报盘的有效期至8月31日。

135.We make you the offer subject to your apply reaching us not later than noon December 23.

我方接受以你方答复为准的报盘,但需不迟于12月23日中午到达。

136.We have the offer ready for you.

我们已准备好给你方的报盘。

137.I?d to remind you that we have to withdraw our offer is we don?t hear you by next Monday.

我方要提醒你方,若我们不能在下个星期一前收到答复,该报盘将会被撤销。

138.This offer will remain effective for another 10 days from June 1.

该报盘从6月1日起10天内有效。

139.The quality of our product is good and the prices is reasonable so we are confident that you will accept our offer dated 4th May.

我方产品物美价廉,因此我们对你方能接受我方报盘很有信心,但需在5月4日前。140.Sincerly the market is advancing rapidly the price we offered you is the best I belive.

自市场的飞速发展,我相信我方所报的价格是最合理的。

141.Here are our latest price sheet. You will see that our prices is most competitive.

这是我方最近的价格单。你能发现我方的价格是最具竞争力的。

142.We believe that the price we offer you can compete well with those of other firms.

我们相信我们所报的价格与其他公司相比更具竞争力。

143.We hope you will accept our offer and give us order soon.

我方希望你方能尽快接受报盘并下订单。

144.We feel better offer will give you full satisfaction .I hope to receive a favorable reply from you soon.

我方感到好的报盘能令你方满意。希望能尽快收到你方令人欣喜的答复

145.If you think our proposal acceptable please let us have your order at early date.

如果你方认为可以接受我们的提议,请早日订单。

146.We have the pleasure in offering you our product.

我们很荣幸将我方产品报盘给你方。

147.We are interested in making you a offer on our hand-make carpets which is well received in the overseas market.

我方很荣幸为你方就手工制地毯报盘,这种地毯在海外广受好评。

148.Our price for 200 dozens pairs of plastic shower curtains with matching drapes would be 45 USD shall we hold them for your order?

就200打塑料窗帘以45美元。我方还为你方保留订单吗?

149.We give you price of 1440$ FOB Chicago.

我方给你方的价格是1440美元,FOB芝加哥。

150.We are pleased to quote you for 1500 dozen man shirts as for the sample you send before at price 5/piece CIF New York for promote shipment.

我们很高兴就1500打男式衬衫给你方报价,每件5元,CIF纽约,即时装运。按之前你方寄来的样品。

151.In compliance with your request we are now offering you 2000 dozens magnifiers at 30$ per dozen CIF San Francisco September shipment.

根据你方要求,我方提供你方2000打放大镜,每打30美元,CIF旧金山,九月装运。

152.You will note that we are in the position to offer you 50 long tons of ten for sheet at the attractive price of £135 per long tons CNF Shanghai.

我方会给你方提供50长吨,每单10长吨,以非常优惠的价格,每长吨135,CIF上海。153.We offer your 1500 tons of Canada oats at the price of 500 pounds /ton.

我们为你方提供1500吨加拿大燕麦片,每吨500英磅。

154. We can quote you the price of 75$ / typewriter and 10% discount on shipping.

我方的报价是75美元一台打字机,如果海运的话,有10%的折扣。

155.Our average whole sell price is 180$ / unit.

我们的平均售价是每个180美元。

156.We offer you firm 2,000 tons of chemical fertilizer at £150 per long ton CIF Vietnam deliver in April.

我方为你公司提供2000吨化学肥料,每长吨150,CIF越南,4月起运。

157. We can offer a quality discount of up to 15% but we are prepare to give 20% discount for a offer to buy the complete stuff.

我方可提供15%的质量折扣,但我们准备给20%的折扣,如若你方将全部买下。

158.I have here our price sheet on a FAS vessel basis ,the price are given without engagement.

我这里有我们的FAS船边交货的价格单,这个价格是不容商议的。

159.As pric es is steady raising, we?d advise you to place your order without delay.

因为价格正在稳步上升,我方建议你方早日下订单。

160.Our product is in great demand and supplies is limited so we would recommend that you accept this offer as soon as possible.

我方产品需求量大,供应有限。因此我方建议你方尽早接受此报盘。

Unite Seven 还盘

Part one

161. We hope you will consider our counter-offer most favorably and tell us your decision at your earliest convenience.

我方希望贵方能认真考虑我方的还盘,并尽快告知决定。

162.We wish you will reconsider your price and give a new bid so that there could be a possibility for us to meet half way.

我方希望你方重新考虑一下报价,如果能够重新报价,我方可以折中处理

163.To accept the price you quote would leave us only a small profit on our sales because the principle demand in our city is for articles in the medium price range.

如果接受你方报价,我们将没有多少利润可赚,因为本地市场主要销售中等价格的产品。164.Your competitors are offering considering lower prices and unless you can reduce your quotations we have to buy else where.

你方的竞争者出价相当低,除非你们降价,否则我们只好去其他地方购买

165.To accept your present quotation would mean a heave loss to us not to speak of profit.

接受你方的报价将会使我方损失惨重,更别说利润了

166.I wish to point out that your offer are higher than some of your competitors in other countries.

我想指出你方的报价比来自其他国家竞争者的报价高

167.Your price really leaves not margin for reduction what so ever?

你方价格是不是真的没有下降的余地了

168.We can obtain the same quality through another channel at much lower price than that you quoted us.

我方可以以比你方报价低的价格从其他渠道购买商品

169.There is big difference between your price and those of your competitors . 你方报价和竞争者的报价相差很大

170. We hoped you will quote your rock-bottom price, otherwise we have no alternative but to place our orders else where.

我方希望贵方可以报出最低价,否则我们只好到其他地方下订单

171.If you insist on your original offer it will reduce our profit considerably.

如果你方坚持最初的报价,我方的利润将大幅缩减

172.We didn?t expect that the discount you offer would be so low.

我方没有想到你方给的折扣这么低

173.Your price should be base on the actual situation of our customers.

你方报价应该基于我方客户的实际状况

174.In our market products of similar types are so many and with such a lower prices that many of our regular customers may switch other companies I am afraid.

在我方市场,相似产品很多,并且价格更低,我方担心很多老顾客会流失

175.Your offer is not acceptable because we have another supplier offering similar quality products at 5% discount.

无法接受你方报盘,因为另外一个供应商给我们5%折扣

176. Your quotation is by no means favorable with those of other origins.

你方的报价并不比其他报价有优势

177.I am sorry to say that your prices are about 9% higher than those offered by other suppliers.

我方很遗憾的通知贵方,你方价格比其他供应商要高9%

https://www.sodocs.net/doc/045483708.html,pared with what is quoted by other supplier, your price is uncompetitive.

与其他供应商报价相比,你方价格缺乏竞争力

179.Your price compares unfavorable with your competitors.

你方报价对竞争者报价没有优势

180.Our counter offer is well in line with the international market, fair and reasonable.

我方还盘与国际市场相符,公平合理

Part Two

181.Your offer is wider than we can consider.

你的出价比我们想象的要高。

182.We very much regret to state that our end user here find your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.

我们很遗憾的声明:我们的消费者认为你的价格太高了,而且和普遍的市场价比,高的过分了。

183.We appreciate the good quality of your goods but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms.

我们感谢你的商品质量这么好,但我们不会接受你的条件。

184.We find your prices are two high to be acceptable.

我们发现你的价格太高了,我们无法接受。

185.We regret to say that your offer is not at least encouraging.

我们很遗憾的告诉你的出价一丁点也不让我们满意。

186.The quotation submitted by you is too high.

你提交的报价太高了。

187.We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid.

很抱歉,您的出价我们无法接受。

188.You are making us to pay too high price that will put us in a tide corner. 你方的价格太高,它会使得我方陷入困境。

189.It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.

你方的订价如此之高,我方根本无法推销。

190.Your price is beyond our expectation.

你方的价格超出了我们的预料。

191.You should know that the price of same product should be fixed differently in different market, but yours is definitely too high in our market.

您应该知道同样产品因市场不同,定价应有不同。按照我们这里的市场行情,你们的价格也太高了。

192.Your quotation of sewing machines is too high to be acceptable.

你们的缝纫机价格高的让人无法接受。

193.We regret to say that your price is on the high side, we do not think there is any possibility of business unless you cut your price by 20%.

很遗憾,你方的价格偏高,如果你方不能降价20%,生意根本没办法谈成。

194.Your price has gone up so rapidly that it would be impossible for us to push any sales at such a price.

你方的价格涨得太快,我方根本无法以如此高价销售你方产品。

195.We regret to say there is no possibility of business because of your high price.

很遗憾,因你方的价格也太高,根本没可能达成交易。

196.The price you offer is entirely unworkable.

你方的报价根本行不通。

197.If you hang on the original offer business is impossible.

如果你方坚持按原来报价,生意根本没办法谈下去

198.If you able to make the price easier , we might take a larger quality.

如果你方能出价更合理,我们可能会加大订单数量。

199.There is a little likelihood of concluding business at your price.

按你方价格,毫无可能达成交易。

200.We think your offer is not favorable for us to increase the market share on our end.

你方报价不利于增大我们这里的市场份额。

Unit Eight 对还盘的反应

Part one

201.Your counter offer is much too low ,especially considering the small amount of your order.

你的还盘太低,尤其是这么小的订单量

202.Our prices fixed on a reasonable level.

我们的价格处于合理的水平

203.Our products are modestly priced.

我们产品的价格适中

204.This is the best price we can give you.

这是我报给你的最优价格

205.The price has been reduced to the limit.

价格已经下降到临界点

206.Our price is already on its lowest level.

我们的价格已经是地板价了

207.There is little scope for further reducing the price.

已经没有进一步降价的空间了

208.Considering quantities has been sold at this level any further reduction is out of the question.

考虑已经在这个价格上出售的数量,再降价已经勉为其难了

209.We can not make any further discounts.

我们不能再有任何的折扣了

210.This is our rock bottom price, we can?t make any further concessions .

这是我们的底价,我们不能再做任何让步

211.Sorry, we generally don?t quote on a discount basis.

不好意思,我不一般不在折扣基础上报价

212.We can?t make any allowance for this lot.

我们不能再做任何让步

213.This is the very best offer we can make for you, we consider this a rock bottom price indeed.

这是我们能为贵司提供的最佳报盘,我们认为这的确是地板价

214.I am afraid there is no room to negotiate the price.

恐怕没有再议价的空间了

215.This is a special offer and it is not subject to our usual discount.

这是一个特殊的报盘,它不针对我们普通的折扣

216.The possibility of fallen price is rather remote I am afraid.

恐怕价格下降的可能性是非常遥远的

217.The price we offer you is the lowest, we can?t do better.

我们给你报的是最低价,我们不能再让步了

218.We are very much regret to say that we can?t cut the price to the extend you required.

非常遗憾的告诉你我们不能再降价来满足你的要求

219.We are in a difficult position to satisfied your request for reducing the price. 我们处境困难,无法在你降价的要求让你满意

220.It is really difficult to comply with your request to shading the price.

的确很难回复你降价的要求

Part Two

221.I dare say that the price we offer compare favorably with any quotation you can obtain elsewhere.

与你从其它任何地方获得的报价相比,我敢说我们的报价是最合理的

222.I am afraid you won?t find another company who will give you a cheaper price than ours.

恐怕你不能从其它公司获得比我司更便宜的报价了

223.What we give you is a good price. We don?t think it could be put any better. Take it or leave it, it?s up to you.

我们给你报了个好价格,我们不想再做任何让步,接受与否,你看着办吧

224.If you compare the quality of our good with that of other country, you will see our price is very reasonable.

如果拿我们的产品质量与其它国家的相比,你会发现我们的价格是非常合理的

225.The price we quote you for belts is much lower than that of last year?s. You must found it very competitive.

我们给你报的皮带的价格比去年低了许多,你一定会发现它是非常有竞争力的

226.Our offer might be a bit high, but you will soon make bigger profits when market fluctuation stopped.

我们的报价也许有点高,但你很快会发现当市场波动停止时你会获利颇丰

227.The present market situation is on the upward our trend ,so you don?t have to worry about the profit.

当前市场趋势是上升的,所以你不必担心利润

228.Our product is very competitive so there is no question of profit.

我们的产品是非常有竞争力的,所以在利润上没有任何问题

229.Your count-offer seems to be a little tide if so our profit margin will be too small.

你的还盘似乎有点高,如果这样,我们的利润空间将非常小

230.If you increase your initial order to 30,000 , I suppose we could consider reducing the price to 300,080$ per unit.

如果你将订单增加到30,000的话,我想我们的单价可降到300,080美金

231. If you double the order, we may consider giving you a 8% discount.

如果订单翻倍的话,我们可以考虑给你8%的折扣

232.The best we can do is to allow you 2% off our quotation.

我们最多能做到的是我们报价降低2%

233.There is so many rich people in your area ,to them a high price means a good quality product.

你所在的区域有这么多富人,对他们而言,高价格意味着产品高品质

商务英语信函的特点

摘要: 英国论文随着时代的发展, 使用简洁通俗的语言已成为现代商务英语, 尤其是商务英语信函的突出特点。本文从这一特点形成的根源简易英语运动出发, 分析了简易英语的定义, 遵循的原则, 最后在此基础上通过大量例证的对照比较, 总结了简易英语趋势在现代商务交际中的体现。 商务英语和法律英语一样, 通常被认为是充斥着技术性术语和诘屈聱牙语句的典型书面语。不可否认, 很长时间以来, 商务文书给人的印象确实如此。然而随着时代的发展, 这种情况已得到极大的改观, 商务交际用语渐趋简明易懂。使用简洁通俗的语言已成为现代商务英语的突出特点。我们可以比较一下下面的两句商务信函中的用语: 1. We beg respectfully to state that we are in receipt ofyour L/C in the amount of USD×××for which we thankyou. 2. We inform you that we have received your L/C forUSD×××. 可以看出, 这两句表达的意思完全相同, 但是第一句使用了beg respectfully to state, in receipt of, inthe amount of, 以及包括定语从句for which we thank you等表达极为繁杂的用语, 而第二句用语简洁明快, 但是它所包含的信息量较第一句而言没有丝毫的减少。现代商务英语正是提倡使用简单词语( plain words) , 而不用复杂的语句( complicated words) , 尤其是那些繁复老套的用语, 即我们所说的陈词滥调( cliché)。现代商务英语的这一显著特点, 其实与这些年来在英美等国出现的英语简化趋势, 尤其是在美国大张旗鼓推行的简易英语运动( Plain English Movement)有直接的联系。这一运动要求革除商业契约上的繁文缛节, 简化法律用语, 从而起到方便民众, 减少因繁复用语而引起不必要争端的作用。1978 年 3 月24 日, 当时的美国总统卡特更是签署了第12044 号行政命令, 要求联邦政府各部切实保证颁布的每项法令必须以简单易懂的英语撰写, 以便须依照有关法令办事的人都能看懂。这一法令理所当然受到普通老百姓的欢迎, 而简易英语运动在这一法令的推动之下也得到了更为蓬勃的开展[1]。 一、什么是“简易英语” 所谓简易英语( Plain English) , 美国学者考特兰?博维(Courtland Bovèe)和约翰?席尔( John Thill)认为简易英语是用简易的文字和结构写成的语句, 读者都能看懂, 很接近于我们的口语[2]。可见, “简易英语”是指书面表达中使用清晰正确的英语简明扼要而有效地传递信息。“简易英语”并不幼稚, 也并非过分简单化的英语。“简易英语”重视信息的传递。它并不堆积词藻, 而且不会不必要地使用行话、术语等难懂的表达。换句话说,“简易英语”彻底抛弃了繁文赘语和让人无所适从的表达。用“简易英语”书写的文件是为了让人们读懂, 因此所用的词语都是读者能够理解的。只要读者能够理解, “简易英语”用到技术性较强的专业术语也并非不可。比如,一篇医学学报上的论文面向的是医学专家, 使用专业术语是可以的, 因为这些读者能够理解。只要表达恰当, 这篇论文的语言仍然可被称为“简易英语”。当然, 如果这篇文章是出现在面向公众的通俗杂志上, 那么再包含很多专业术语就很可能出现普通读者无法理解的状况。这个时候, 只有使用普通大众能够理解的字眼那它才是“简易英语”。我们应该看到非常复杂的概念也是可以用“简易英语”加以解释的。许多法律文书, 比如合同和法令, 用“简易英语”改写后仍然能做到表达精确无误。 二、“简易英语”所遵循的原则 “简易英语”最重要的原则就是读者为先。即为读者着想, 考虑读者的需求。要“简易”, 就得好好考虑如下的问题:读者需要知道些什么? 他们对这个问题的理解程度如何? 怎样才能更好地把意思组织起来以便读者更好地理解? 要想有效传递你的信息, 首要的是要清楚什么样的人会阅读你写的东西。具体来讲, “简易英语”遵循如下的原则: (一)写作前做好规划起草文书之前, 首先得明确自己的写作目的。读者是谁? 他们对于所涉及的话题是非常了解, 了解一点还是一无所知? 他们想知道些什么? 找到这些问题的答案, 做到心中有数。一旦知道了读者是谁, 就应该尽可能从他们的角度来看问题, 来表达

商务英语写作教学大纲

《商务英语写作》教学大纲 一、课程性质、任务和基本要求 1.课程性质 《商务英语写作》是商务英语专业的专业核心课程,也是文秘、国贸等涉外专业的重要选修课程,旨在培养学生英语五项技能中的英语写作能力。此课程涵盖了商务英语基本写作类型、写作规、写作格式和写作方法,课程容与现实商务生活紧密结合,既提供各种实例,又设计了一体化的实训,训练学生用英语有条理地组织商务信息,起草规得体、条理清晰的商务文书,合理利用商务交流中的礼节和技巧,建立有效的商务沟通。 2.课程任务 开设本课程旨在使学生对商务情景中最常见和最常用的各种应用文的用途及格式有一个总的了解,使其不仅能熟悉商务文体的各种惯用英文表达法,而且能广泛增加有关商务知识,并在模拟及实景中运用这些知识进行商务交际。 3.基本要求: 充分利用教材中的商务材料以及老师所给的案例,并结合所学商务知识,与现实商务活动进行多种形式的联系,提高学生对各种商务写作材料的准确理解和把握。经过反复学习、模仿和套用,掌握商务应用文的书写规律和方法,逐渐学会撰写各类商务应用文,力求语言正确,表达得体,在实际操作中活学活用。 二、学时分配建议 本课程教学总时数为66课时,具体学时分配可参见下表。 学时分配建议表

三、教学目标: 1.课程能力目标: (1)能够根据招聘广告并结合个人实际情况,熟练撰写英语求职信、应聘信、求职追踪信和个人简历等求职类文书 (2)能够运用商务交际中的礼节和技巧,撰写英语邀请函、感信、祝贺信等常见社交类文书 (3)能够规地起草英语启示、通知、备忘录、商务报告、会议纪要等常用公务文书(4)能够比较规地撰写英语名片、简章、商品使用说明书、推销函等主要商务宣传文书 (5)能够正确、得体地处理询盘信、发盘信、还盘信、订单与合同等常规外贸商务函电。 2.课程知识目标 (1)掌握英文求职信、应聘信和个人简历的基本格式和主要容; (2)了解英文书信的基本格式和不同书信类型的写作特点;

商务英语口语900句-中英文对照-中文翻译资料

商务英语口语900句中英文对照中文翻译 Unit 1希望与要求 Part 1 . 1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods . 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。 2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。 3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。 4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。 5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。 6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。 7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。 8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。

商务英语常用的900句句型

Unit 1希望与要求 Part 1 1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods . 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。 2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。 3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。 4. We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。 5. It?s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。 6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。 7. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。 8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。 9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。 10. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further. 我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。11. I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon. 希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。 12. I hoped we can cooperate happily. 希望我们合作愉快。

商务英语信函特点及翻译

全日制英语学习,选择尚语国际语言村https://www.sodocs.net/doc/045483708.html, 随着全球商务活动日益频繁,互联网迅猛发展,商务信函成为国际贸易中客户沟通的主要方式,广泛运用于外贸、海外资本运营、国际货运等商务活动。它涵盖询问、洽谈、答复,涉及到询盘、报盘、发盘、还盘、交易达成、支付方式、装运等业务细节,是商务活动中不可或缺的沟通媒介,高质量的商务英语信函翻译对国际商务活动的重要性不言而喻。 一、商务信函的语言特点 与其他文体相比,商务信函具有商务文体正式、简洁、专业、礼貌等特点。 (一)正式。商务信函是公文性质函件,用词布局上比普通信函讲究,较多使用书面语。如请您给我发送一份申请表格,在此表示感谢。一般使用We would be grateful if you could send me an application form。而不使用Could you send me an application form? Thank you!。文体布局上商务信函也比一般信函严谨规范,有其特定布局结构。如道歉信通常开头致歉(We must apologize for …/We apologize for…),接下来解释事情发生的原因,寻求对方谅解(this is owing to…),在结尾处再次致歉(We hope that this has not caused you any inconvenience./With apologies once again.)一般道歉信都会遵循这样层层递进的规范布局,翻译时也要注意符合其布局。 (二)简洁。商务人士求实重效率。商务信函必须言简意赅,目的突出,层次分明。一般信件开头就说明来意,如:We are writing to enquire about the prices of your cabinets/ we are writing in connection with the advertisement in the newspaper yesterday. 如果开头东拉西扯,会使繁忙的商务人士无暇向下,不明所以。此外信件中措辞也较少使用冗繁的词语句式。例:Please contact us whenever we can be helpful. (如需帮助请告知)而一般不会使用Whenever there is anything we can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us。 (三)专业。商务信函用于业内往来,广泛使用商业术语和缩略语,包括外贸业务术语、公司名称及单证等,规范程度很高。常见如外贸术语CIF(Cost, Insurance and Freight) 成本、运费加保险价,FCA(Free carrier)货交承运人,B/L(Bill of Loading)运输单等在信函中都大量使用。此外商务信函也常使用here,where, there 与in, by, with, after 等构成复合词如hereafter(after this),wherein (in which) therefrom (from that)。如:Seller is bound to reimburse Buyer for any loss sustained therefrom. 长期的商务书信交流中逐步形成了商务英语信函句式的套语和行话。如:收到对方询盘的套话:Thank you for your letter of 23 July, asking if we sell photocopiers.希望得到对方回函、订单时的套话:Looking forward to your favorable /early reply. (四)礼貌。西方人交往中非常重视态度,商务信函应礼貌友好,礼貌可以使对方阅读后心生好感,从而保持友好贸易关系。在信函中采用“You attitude”,从对方角度考虑问题,较多使用第二人称,较少使用

商务英语之订单最常用句子

商务英语之订单最常用句子 我们想订你们的货,今天会寄上正式的订单。 1. We'd like to order your products. We'll send our official order today. 你是否收到了我们订电话机的订单? 2. Did you get our order for your telephones? 我们发现贵公司的订单最近逐渐减少了,对吗? 3. We've noticed that your orders have been falling off lately, haven't you? 那是因为我们转向成衣生意的缘故。 4. That's because we have switched to made-up goods market. 目前有什么我可以代您订购的吗? 5. Is there anything I can book for you now? 现在我们能向你订购的只有棉织品。 6. What we can order from you right now are cotton goods. 你可以告诉我货名和数量吗? 7. Can you let me have the name and quantities? 除非你方三月订货,否则我们无法6月送货。 8. Unless you order in March, we won't be able to deliver in June. 我准备向你们订货,但是唯一的条件是,货物只限卖给芬兰的公司。

9. I'm ready to place an order with you, but only one condition is that the goods are confined to Finland. 前寄样品必须在8月底以前到达伦敦,否则所订货物都将无效。 10. Advanced samples must arrive in London before the end of August; otherwise the goods are useless. 我们可以修改一下29734号订单吗? 11. Can we make a change on order No. 29734? 我们想增加99725号订单上AR-26的数量。 12. We want to increase the number of AR-26s on order No. 99725. 商务旅行必备48句经典句型 1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗? 2 Is there any earlier one? 3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please? 请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗? 4 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m train? 我可以买今天上午7点的火车票吗? 5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo? 请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗? 6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?

商务英语函电课程标准

《商务英语函电》课程标准 一、基本信息 二、课程定位及目标设计 (一)课程整体目标描述 《商务英语函电》是报关与国际货运专业的一门职业技术必修课,是融国际贸易实务与英语商务信函写作为一体的专业英语课程。本课程的目标是培养学生具备阅读、翻译和写作英语商务信函的能力,培养学生掌握函电撰写的基本技巧、熟练应用英语函电套用语和行文结构。使学生能在英语环境下运用英语函电办理进出口业务等事宜,在外贸工作环境中具备解决实际商务问题的书面沟通能力。外贸函电英语是开展对外经济贸易业务和有关商务活动的重要工具,正确地掌握外贸函电英语的专业知识,并能熟练地加以运用,是外贸工作人员必须具备的专业技能。 (二)课程具体目标描述 1.能力目标 (1)能够独立阅读、翻译、撰写商务英语信函; (2)能够根据特定贸易背景,熟练运用商务信函特点和专业知识正确处理各个交易环节的往来外贸信函; (3)能根据具体的业务磋商信函,规范填制单据中相关的商务英语内容;

(4)能够熟练掌握完整的业务流程,独立完成完整的业务磋商信函撰写。 2.知识目标 (1)掌握商务信函常用撰写格式及组成部分; (2)掌握商务英语信函撰写的特点及专业英语表达方式; (3)掌握各种外贸文件的翻译特点及相关外贸专业知识。 3.素质目标 (1)具备正确理解和掌握国家外交、外贸方针政策的能力; (2)持续学习,不断更新知识的意识; (3)具有从事商务活动的良好职业道德素质及行为规范; (4)具备国际商务礼仪知识,注重对外贸易交往的礼节; (5)踏实的工作作风和严谨的工作态度。 三、课程教学内容设计 (一)学习情境设计 《商务英语函电》课程选择“业务流程”为载体,共设置三个学习情境,各学习情境名称及学时分配情况如表所示:

商务英语写作论文

摘要 商务英语应用文在外贸业务和商务活动中使用越来越广泛而频繁,它在互通商业信息,联系商业事务及促进贸易关系等方面起着重要作用。了解和掌握商务英语应用文写作对国际商务、外贸业务从业人员来说是非常重要的。商务写作的语言具有专业术语丰富性、商务文体多样性、缩略词常用性等特征。因此,商务英语写作需要坚持生动具体、内容完整、清楚简洁、有礼有节等原则。文章重点探讨了商务信函的写作技巧,即选用四部式结构(引言、详情、应答、结束语)、遵循语言原则、注意信函语气等,期望有助于商务写作能力的提高。 关键词:商务写作;商务信函;原则;方法 第2/13页 目录 摘要 (1) 目录 (2) 引言 (3) 1 商务英语写作概述 (3) 1.1 商务英语写作的种类 (3) 1.2 商务英语写作的语言特点 (3) 2 商务英语写作原则 (5) 2.1 生动具体 (5) 2.2 内容完整 (5) 2.3 准确无误 (5) 2.4 清楚简洁 (6) 2.5 有礼有节 (6) 3 商务英语写作基本策略 (6)

4 商务英语信函写作技巧 (7) 4.1 选用四部式结构 (7) 4.2 遵循语言原则 (8) 4.3 注意信函语气 (9) 结束语 (9) 致谢................................................................... 10 参考文献................................................. 错误!未定义书签。 第3/13页 商务英语的写作技巧 引言 随着对外开放的不断扩大和外贸体制改革的不断深化,特别是中国加入WTO后,我国的对外贸易取得较快的发展,国际商务和对外贸易活动日益频繁。对国际商务活动从业人员来说,英语能力是最基本的,也是最重要的。而商务英语应用文在外贸业务和商务活动中使用也越来越广泛而频繁,它在互通商业信息,联系商业事务及促进贸易关系等方面起着重要作用。了解和掌握商务英语应用文写作对国际商务、外贸业务从业人员来说是非常重要的。 众所周知,要写好商务英语应用文,首先要具有一定的英文写作水平与经济贸易知识[1]。其次,应熟悉和掌握各种应用文的写作格式和特点,特别是掌握商务英语的语汇、句型套语和谋篇布局的写作技巧[2]。除此之外,更要了解商务写作和一般性写作的区别,以及商务写作的原则[3]。经过反复地学习、模仿和套用商务英语应用文范例,才能掌握商务英语应用文的书写规律、要求与方法技巧,逐步学会写各类商务英语应用文。 1 商务英语写作概述 1.1 商务英语写作的种类 广义的应用文(Applied writings in broad sense)泛指一切应用文字,文体大致有别于记叙文、抒情文和论说文,界限不太明显;狭义的应用文(Applied writing in narrow sense),主要指政府、机关、群众团体或企业法人间用于交往的文字,如公文(official documents)、函电(1etters or correspondences)等。而随着社会经济的发展,英语应用文的应用范围越来越广泛,以商业为主体的和为商务活动服务的各类实用文体都应包括在英语应用文范畴之内,例如,请柬、

商务英语写作常用句型集合

欢迎各位员工及家属参与。 All staff and their family members are welcome. 董事会将于8月4号星期五下午3点在1131室召开会议。 The board of directors will be conducting a meeting at 3 p.m on Friday ,august 4 in room 1131 我们的门诊政策有所变动,希望大家注意。 There has been a change in our clinic sercice policy which we would like to bring to your attention. This Wednesday’s regular meeting announced the establishment of Research and Development Department. 这个周三的公司例会宣布成立公司研发部。 Call zhang wen at 2397884 for more detailed information. 有关详情请联系张文,电话2397884 We wish to take this opportunity to thank you for being coopertive. 借此机会感谢大家的配合。 We very much hope that you will be able to attend our wedding ceremony and look forward to meeting you on 22 november. 我们非常希望你能参加我们的结婚典礼,希望能在11月22号那天见到你。 Mr .and mrs michael garwood request the honor of your presence at an gardon party to celebrate their daughter’s graduation from college。michael garwood 夫妇很荣幸能邀请您参加庆祝他们女儿大学毕业的花园聚会。 You and your family members are cordially invited to attend the pwc annual ball. 盛情邀请您和家人参加pwc的周年舞会 希望您能接受邀请,并在7月23日之前回复. l hope you will accept the invitation and reply before 23rd july. 晚宴开始前在209室会有茶点,欢迎前往。 Tea and cakes will be served before the evening dinner in room 209.welcome to join us. Please remit payment withhin ten days so that you can maintain your credit rating 请于10天内汇款,以维持你的信用等级。 Althought abc company has reserved the clubhouse for saturay ,we can instead offer you our conference room,which seats 60. 虽然ABC公司已预订在星期六使用会所,但是我们仍能为您提够60人的会议室。 You will be glad to know that your request for reimbursement for travel expense is granted. 您要求报销差旅费的请求已被批准,相信您一定很高兴得知这一消息。 Customers will be provided with the best service owing to our long experience in the catering business. 凭借在饮食业的丰富经验,我们能为顾客提供最好的服务。 We have noticed in your letter that the damages to five chairs in shipment were found. 从您的来信得知,已发现5把椅子在装运过程中受到损坏。 我们希望本月底以前收到您应付的金额。 We hope to receive the amount due by the end of this month. 我们希望你们能对货物满意,并期待收到你们更多的订单。 We hope you are satisfied with our goods,and look forward to receiving your future orders. 对于任何不便之处我们再次表示感谢。 We apologize again for any inconvenience.

商务英语口语900句(中英对照)

《商务英语口语900句》 出版发行:广东世界图书出版公司 ISBN 7-5062-6878-7/H.0471 中国加入WTO以后,急需培养一大批既懂得国际经贸知识,又熟练掌握商务英语的人才。为了让更多的经贸人员尽快适应我国对外贸易迅速发展的经济形势,我们编写了《商务英语口语900句》一书。 本书市作者对自己多年商贸英语教学实践和商务世纪现场谈判经验的总结,涉及范围全面,内容充实,语言规范、景点,适用面广,实用性强,可以说不但是一本理想的商务口语培训教材,也是一本非常实用的对外经贸业务人员的必备工作手册。 本书共由30各单元组成,每个单元设计了20-40个句子不等,其中有30或40 个句子的单元又分成了两个部分,以减轻学员在学习时的心理负担。 本书同时配有长期在中国从事英语口语教学的美国口语教师配音的cd,以便学院边听边学,帮助他们尽快掌握商务英语会话的各种技巧,同时也可以提高自己的语音语调水平。 目录: Unit 1 希望与要求 Unit 2 产品介绍 Unit 3 业务范围介绍 Unit 4 承诺 Unit 5 询盘 Unit 6 报盘 Unit 7 还盘 Unit 8 对还盘的反应 Unit 9 要求优惠 Unit 10 给予优惠 Unit 11 双方让步 Unit 12 订货及确认 Unit 13 请求代理并说明代理理由和代理能力 Unit 14 对代理请求的回应 Unit 15 代理条件和要求 Unit 16 合同 Unit 17 卖方对支付方式的要求 Unit 18 买方的支付方式 Unit 19 保险 Unit 20 对包装的建议及要求 Unit 21 告知客户包装所用材料、方式及其质量保证 Unit 22 货运通知 Unit 23 货运要求及答复

新商务英语900句

新英语900句之生活篇 Lesson36:RIDICULE嘲笑 526. He’s always making mistakes. 他总是犯错误。 527. Does she always dress that badly? 她总是穿得那么邋遢的吗? 528. You are such an idiotv. 你真是个白痴。 529. What you are saying is ridiculousw. 你说的话很荒唐。 530. His argument is nonsensex. 他的论点毫无道理。 531. He is an awfuly actor. 他是个很糟糕的演员。 532. That is the most stupidz thing I have ever heard. 那是我听到过的最愚蠢的事情。 533. He is the worst worker here. 他是这里最糟糕的工人。 534. This poem is awful. 这首诗很差劲。 535. Your music is hurting my ears. 你的音乐简直刺痛了我的耳朵。 536. Then why was everyone laughing at me? 那为什么每个人都在笑话我呢? 537. They were having fun at my expense. 他们是在拿我开心。 538. I don’t like the embarrassment. 我不喜欢难堪。 539. Then that’s too bad, because I’m never going to put myself through that ordeal{ again. 那太糟糕了,因为我再也不会让自己经受那样的折磨了。 540. Last week, I did something really dumb| and everyone laughed. 上个星期,我干了一件大傻事,大家都笑我。 【生词解读】 1. ridicule [5ridikju:l] n.&v. 嘲笑,揶揄,奚落 2. idiot [5idiEt] n. 白痴 3. ridiculous [ri5dikjulEs] a. 可笑的,荒谬的;滑稽的 4. nonsense [5nCnsEns] n. 胡说;胡闹,愚蠢的举动 5. awful [5C:ful] a. 【口】极坏的,极糟的 6. stupid [5stju:pid] a. 愚蠢的,笨的 7. ordeal [C:5di:l] n. 严峻考验;苦难,折磨 8. dumb [dQm] a. 【口】愚笨的 新英语900句之生活篇 Lesson37:FLATTERY奉承

【优质】商务英语商务英语函电论文-优秀word范文 (5页)

本文部分内容来自网络整理,本司不为其真实性负责,如有异议或侵权请及时联系,本司将立即删除! == 本文为word格式,下载后可方便编辑和修改! == 商务英语商务英语函电论文 摘要:随着全球经济的迅速发展,我国与他国的贸易往来日益频繁,英语作为国际通用语言在贸易活动中发挥着重要的作用,而商务英语函电的重要性 自然不言而喻,商务英语函电是一种我们常见的商务交流的手段,它能更加有效、准确、具体地为贸易双方传递商务信息,是贸易双方沟通的桥梁。本文总 结了商务英语函电的特点进而分析它在对外贸易中的作用。 关键词:商务英语函电;特点;作用 伴随着全球化进程的加快,人类社会就进入了一个科技和经济空前高速发 展的时代,商务英语得到广泛发展和运用。同时随着经济全球化进程的加快, 各国之间的贸易往来日益频繁,因此,人们对国际贸易越来越重视,这就使得 英语函电在外贸交易中表现的淋漓尽致对外贸易已成为衡量一个国家是否成功 与世界接轨的重要依据,是一个国家走向世界的快速通道。对外贸易中,我们 需要和不同国家地区进行商务沟通,能否很好地与其沟通取决于对商务函电的 掌握。商务英语函电是国家之间商务往来、开展业务、合作关系建立的重要媒介。商务函电交流的过程就是一个发出者顺利编码和接受者顺利解码的过程。 商务英语函电作为对外贸易中的媒介和载体,有效的解决着贸易活动中供给与 需求方信息不对称的弊端,为供需企业迅速、准确地传递信息,有效的促进着 对外贸易的发展。 1商务英语函电概述 1.1商务英语函电的概念 英语是世界上实用且最为通用的语言,在国际商务活动中,信息的传递一 般也多以英语为主,因此被称之为商务英语。商务英语是经济全球化的产物, 它不同于一般的日常用语,以专业性、专门性著称,力求用词准确、具体、简 单明了。商务英语函电是指人们以对外贸易知识为理论基础,以商务英语知识 为表现手段在进行对外贸易的活动中进行书面沟通和交流的网络信件等。商务 英语函电是国际贸易中通过专业的国际贸易商务英语贸易双方进行沟通交流的 函电往来。随着信息技术的不断进步和互联网的不断普及,商务英语函电的形 式不仅仅局限于纸质信件,电子信件已经逐步成为商务英语函电的主要形式。 在对外贸易中,商务英语函电的运用主要表现在信息的传递、处理贸易活动中 沟通及联络双方感情等方面。主要涉及的内容有进行商务洽谈、签订合作意向、

最标准、实用商务英语写作 语气 态度 常用语 Business English writing

Tone & Style in Business Writing Tone is the element in your writing which says something about the relationship you have with your reader/audience and the attitude you have towards the subject. The tone you adopt in your business communications is therefore very important. For example, in a business letter or spoken presentation, your tone will normally be respectful and cooperative. Your tone will reflect your position within the company. A respectful, uncertain tone is usually used with your superiors, a more commanding tone is used with your subordinates, while with your colleagues a more friendly, helpful tone is used. Style is the way you use words and expressions to achieve a certain effect or overall impression. Quite often, styles in writing can be seen as formal, neutral or informal.. Achieving a tone to suit the business audience Good readers in the business world know how to choose their words. The communication must achieve its aim or time and energy are wasted. If you want to be a good writer and speaker, good grammar and spelling are necessary but not enough. Your words must be chosen with care and tested for their suitability for each particular writing task. Good writers can write upwards, horizontal or downwards without offending their readers. They use the most suitable words for their position and particular business. The idea of tone is very important to the business communicator. Since readers can be insulted or offended not by the message but be the manner of expression, an otherwise perfect memo or letter could quite possibly cause a breakdown in communication. It is therefore important for you to be able to analyze your relationship with you readers(s) and then to choose the appropriate language and tone for your message. 2008 ITS Corporate Training 1

商务英语常用句型40句

商务英语常用句型40句 大家在商务英语写作的时候一定会为用哪些句型烦恼吧,下面小编为你分享商务英语常用句型吧! 1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you… 我写信是要确认/询问/通知你… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today… 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话... 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5… 先前在10月5日所写的信… 5. As I mentioned earlier about… 如我先前所提及关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail… 如我在先前的信中所提出… 7. As we discussed on the phone… 如我们上次在电话中的讨论… 8. From our decision at the previous meeting… 如我们在上次会议中的决定… 9. As you requested/per your requirement… 按照你的要求… 10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided… 回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定… 11.This is in response to your e-mail today.

商务英语口语900句 第一单元(带翻译)

Unit One 希望与要求 Part I 1. We’d like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods. 我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵司建立业务关系。 2. In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you. 为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系。 3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us. 我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系。 4. We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations. 希望我们之间友好的业务关系得到进一步的发展。 5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我方希望能够继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来。 6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我方期待着尽快收到贵方的报价。 7. I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力。 8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务。 9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易。 10. We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future. 我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可达成这笔交易。 11. I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon. 希望我们有合作机会,并静候您的佳音。 12. I hope that we can cooperate happily. 希望我们合作愉快。 13. I hope that we can continue our cooperation. 希望我们能继续合作。 14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties. 我们真心地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意。 15. We hope that this market trend will continue.

相关主题