搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十六集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十六集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十六集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语
经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十六集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

Unbelievable! It's been half an hour. 真是难以置信已过了半个小时

If this was a cartoon, 如果这是卡通片

you'd look like a ham right about now. 我看你都该跟火腿一个样了

- There's the waitress. Hello, miss! - It's Phoebe! -侍者在那嗨小姐 -是菲比Okay, will that be all? 你们就点这些吗

Wait. What are you doing here? 等等你来这儿干什么

I was over there. Then you said, "Hello,miss." 我本来在那然后你叫 "嗨小姐"

So I'm here. 所以我就过来了

No, how come you're working here? 不你怎么会在这儿工作

Because it's close to where I live, 因为这离我的住处很近

and the aprons are cute. 而且围裙也很漂亮

- Can we start over? - Okay, I'm gonna be over here. -可以重来吗 -好的我到那边去I don't know whether he's testing me...or just acting out,

我叫不准他是在考验我还只是有样学样

... but my monkey is out of control! 但我的猴子已经失控了

He keeps erasing the messages on my machine. 他不断清除我答录机上的留言Supposedly by accident. 应该是个意外

Oh, yeah, I've done that. 是啊我做过这种事

And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did,

然后他连续三天赶在我看报纸前

...and peed all over the crossword! 在猜字游戏上尿尿

I've never done that. 这我没做过

All right, now look at her and tell me 行了现在看着她你敢说

she doesn’t look exactly like her sister. 她跟她姐姐长得不是一模一样吗

I'm saying I see a difference. 我看到不同之处

They're twins. 她们是双胞胎

I don't care. Phoebe's Phoebe. Ursula's hot! 我不管菲比是菲比厄休拉很火辣

You know the thing what we talk about each other about things?

你知道我们彼此之间无话不说的吧

-Let's not do that anymore. - All right. -别再这么干了 -好吧

- Pheebs, guess who we saw today? - Oh, fun! Okay. - 菲比猜我们今天遇见谁 -真好玩

- Pheebs, guess who we saw today? - Oh, fun! Okay. 电影演员

- Liam Neeson. - No. -连恩·尼逊 -不是

- Liam Neeson. - No. 记者

- Morley Safer. - No. -莫利·塞弗 -不是

- The lady who cuts my hair! - This could be a very long game. -我的女理发师 -

这么玩下去没完没了

- Your sister, Ursula. - Oh, really? -你姐姐厄休拉 -真的吗

- She works at that place.... - Riff's. I know. -她在餐厅上班 -瑞菲餐厅我知道

You do? She said you guys haven't talked in years. 你知道吗因为她说你们已多年不说话So, is she fat? 对她胖吗

Not from where I was standing. 从我的角度看不会

Where were you standing? 你从什么角度

Pheebs, so you guys just don't get along? 菲比你们姐俩就是合不来吗

It's mostly just dumb sister stuff. 这只是姐妹之间的事

Everyone always thought of her as the pretty one. 大家都认为她比我漂亮

She was the first to walk 她先学会走路

even though I did it later that same day. 虽然我是在当天稍后学会的

But to my parents, by then it was, "Yeah, what else is new?" 对我爸妈而言那就已经不新鲜了Pheebs, I'm sorry. I've gotta go. 菲比抱歉我得走了

I've got Lamaze class. 我得去学习无痛分娩法

And I've got earth science, but I'll catch you in gym? 我得去参加地球科学班健身房见了

- ls this just gonna be you and Carol? - Susan will be there too. -就你和卡罗尔吗 -不

苏珊也要去

We've got dads, we've got lesbians. 这样就有了爸爸还有女同志

The whole parenting team. 完美父母团

lsn't that gonna be weird? 这样不是会很奇怪

No. lt might have been at first... 不会的一开始或许会

... but now I'm comfortable with the whole situation. 现在我已坦然面对这个事实

- Ross, that's my jacket. - I know. -罗斯那是我的外套 -我知道

Hi. We're the Rostens. I'm J. C. and he's Michael. 我们是罗斯特一家我是洁西他叫迈克尔And we're having a boy and a girl. 我怀的是龙凤胎

Good for you. All right, next? 厉害下一位

I'm Ross Geller. And that's my boy in there. 我叫罗斯她怀的是我的儿子

And this is Carol Willick. And this is Susan Bunch. 她叫卡罗尔·威利克这位是苏珊·本驰Susan is Carol's.... 苏珊是卡罗尔的...

Who's next? 下一位是谁

Sorry, Susan is...? 抱歉苏珊是...

Susan is Carol's, Carol's, Carol's, friend... 苏珊是卡罗尔的卡罗尔的朋友

- Life partner - Like buddies. -生活伴侣 -伙伴那种

- Like lovers. - You know how close women can get. -恋人那种 -你知道女人能有多亲近的- Susan and I live together. - Although I was married to her. -我俩住在一起 -

但我俩曾经结过婚

- Carol, not me. - It's a bit complicated. -他跟卡罗尔不是我 -有点复杂

- But we're fine. - Absolutely! -但是我们能解决 -绝对的

So, twins! That's like two births. 双胞胎啊那得生两次吧

to you too, Helen. 你也是海伦

- Nina Bookbinder is here to see you. - Okay, send her in. -妮娜·布克宾德来访 -好让她进来-Nina. Come on in. -You wanted to see me? -妮娜快进来 -你想见我

I was reviewing your data. 我刚在复查你的数据

You've been postdating your Friday numbers. 你一直推迟周五数据的日期

Which is bad, because...? 这样很不好因为...

lt throws my WENUS out of whack. 这样使我的"周净计"出现问题

- Excuse me? - WENUS. -你说什么 -"周净计"

Weekly Estimated Net Usage Statistics. 每周估计净值使用统计

Gotcha! Won't happen again. 明白了不会再犯了

I wouldn't want to do anything to hurt your... "wenus." 我绝不会再让你的"周净计"出现问题It's not just that she's cute, okay It's just that... 这不是她漂不漂亮的问题只是...

...she's really, really cute. 她真的很漂亮

It doesn't matter. You don't dip your pen in the company ink. 那也一样兔子不吃窝边草Ross, your little creature's got the remote again. 罗斯你的小动物又在玩遥控器

Marcel, give Rossy the remote. 马赛尔把遥控器给罗斯

Marcel! 马塞尔

Marcel, you give Rossy the remote right now! 马塞尔现在马上把遥控器给罗斯

You give Rossy the remote 把遥控器给罗斯

- Great. - Relax. I'll fix it. -这下好了 -放心我会修好的

Oh, cool! Urkel in Spanish is Urkel. 乌克这个名字在西班牙文中叫"乌克"

How did he do this? 他是怎么办到的

So tell me something, is leaving the Christmas lights up 我问一句圣诞彩灯还亮着

part of your plan to keep us merry all year long? 是想让我们"快乐"一整年吗

No, someone was supposed to take them down around New Year's... 不

某人在新年期间就应该把它摘下

but obviously someone forgot. 但她显然是忘了

Someone was supposed to write, 某人应该写个字条

"Rach, take down the lights"... "瑞秋摘下圣诞灯"

...and put it on the refrigera 然后贴在冰...

How long has that been there? 它在这儿多久了

- Where you been? - I went back to Riff's. -你上哪儿去了 -瑞菲餐厅

I think Ursula likes me. I ordered coffee. 我想厄休拉喜欢我我只点咖啡

She brought me a tuna melt and four plates of curly fries. 她却端给我鲔鱼和四盘的薯片Score. 有门了

She is so hot! 她好辣

Before you do anything Joey-like, 在你展开乔伊"招牌攻势"前

you might want to run it by.... 或许你要征求某人的同意

- Pheebs? - Yeah. -菲比 -说吧

Is it okay if I asked out your sister? 我约你姐出去你会介意吗

Why? Why would you want to do that? Why? 为什么你为何要那样做为什么

So if we went out on a date, she'd be there. 这样我跟她去约会时她就会在我身边Well, I'm not my sister's, you know, whatever. 好吧反正我也管不了她

And I mean, it's true, we were one egg once. 没错我们曾来自同一枚卵子

But you know, we've grown apart so.... 但我们渐行渐远所以

I don't know. Why not? 我不知道...有何不可

Cool. Thanks. 酷谢啦

- You okay? - Yeah, I'm fine. -你还好吧 -还好

Do you wanna watch Laverney Shirley? 你想看《拉乌妮和舍丽》吗

Do you wanna watch Laverney Shirley? 八十年代美国情景喜剧

Sorry. 抱歉

Hi. Sorry I'm late. Where's Carol? 抱歉我迟到了卡罗尔在哪儿

Stuck at school. Some parent-teacher thing. 学校有事她得见见家长

You can go. I'll get the information. 你可以走了我留下来上课

No, I think I should stay. 不...我应该留下来

We should both know what's going on. 我们两个都该留下来上课

Oh, good. This will be fun. 很好一定会很有意思的

We're gonna start with some basic third-stage breathing exercises.

首先是第三阶段基本呼吸练习

Moms, get on your back. 各位妈妈请躺下

And coaches, you should be supporting Mommy's head. 陪护们支撑妈妈们的头

- What? - What? -怎么 -怎么

I'm supposed to be the mommy? 我该当妈妈吗

I'll play my sperm card once more. 好吧我再拿精子说一次事

Look, I don’t see 听着我认为

why I should have to miss out on the coaching training 我不能错过这次陪护训练

just because I'm a woman. 就因为我是个女人

-I see. So, what do we do? - I'll flip you for it. -了解你说该怎么办 -掷硬币

Flip me for it? No, no. Heads! 掷铜板吗不不不...我选头...

On your back, Mom! 躺下吧妈妈

All right,mommies, take a nice deep, cleansing breath. 各位妈妈们请深呼吸净化身心Good. 很好

Now imagine your vagina is opening like a flower. 现在请想像你的阴道像花一样绽放- Mr. D! How's it going, sir? - It's been better. -迪先生如何 -好多了

The Annual Net Usage Statistics are in. 年度净值已经算出来了

-And? - It's pretty ugly. -然后呢 -奇惨无此

We haven't seen an ANUS this bad since the '70s. 70年代之后没见过这么惨的"年净" - What does this mean? - We'll be laying off people in every department. -这代表什么 -每个部门都得裁员

Hey, listen, I know I came in late last week, 听我解释我知道我上星期迟到了

but I slept funny, and my hair was very very... 但我那天睡姿不良头发奇丑无比

Not you. Relax. 不是你放松

Ever have to fire anyone? 曾经不得不开除某人吗

Nina! 妮娜

Nina. 妮娜

Nina. 妮娜

Nina. 妮娜

Are you okay? 你没事吧

Yes. Yes, I am. 是的我没事

Listen, the reason that I called you in here today was.... 听着我今天叫你进来是因为... Please don't hate me. 请别恨我

What? 怎么了

Would you like to have dinner sometime? 能约你共进晚餐吗

So, Pheebs, what do you want for your birthday? 菲比你想要什么生日礼物

What I want is for my mom to be alive and enjoy it with me. 我想要我妈复活和我共享人生Okay. Let me put it this way. 好吧这样吧

Anything from Crabtree & Evelyn? 想不想要瑰珀翠的产品

Anything from Crabtree & Evelyn? 英国彩妆护肤品牌

- Bath salts would be nice! - Okay! Good. -我想要浴盐 -好的

What is this place? 这是什么地方

Look, you’re cold, I have to pee, and... 你很冷我想尿尿而且...

there’s a cup of coffee on the window. 窗上还印着杯咖啡

How bad could it be? 还有比这更糟的吗

I think we have an answer. 我想我们有答案了

Why is she here? 她怎么会在这儿

This could be God's way of telling us to eat at home.

也许这就是老天爷叫我们回家吃饭的方法

Think Riff's fired her? 她被瑞菲餐厅开除了吗

No, we were there last night. 不昨晚我们还在那吃饭

She kept... bringing swordfish. 她不断端来剑鱼

Are you gonna go to the...? 你不是要去...

No, I'll wait till we order. 不点完之后再去

- It's her. - lt looks like her. -是她吧 -看起来像

- Excuse me? - Yeah. -打扰一下 -什么事

Hi, it's us! 是我们啊

Right. And it's me! 好呀是我

- So you're here too? - As much as you are. -你也在这儿 -和你们一样

Your turn. 该你了

- We know what we want. - That's good. -我们知道我们要什么 -很好

- Two caffe lattes. - And some biscotti. -我们要两杯拿铁 -还有意大利脆饼

Good choice. 不错的选择

- It's definitely her. - Yeah. -绝对是她 -没错

I can't believe you haven't told that girl she doesn't have a job. 我真不敢相信

你还没告诉她她失业了

You haven't taken down the Christmas lights. 你还没把圣诞灯拿下来

Congratulations! You've found the world's thinnest argument. 恭喜

你发现了世上最薄弱的论点

I'm finding the right moment. 我只是在寻找适当的时机

That shouldn't be so hard now that you're dating. 应该不会太难找到因为你们已开始约会"Honey, you're fired. "亲爱的你被开除了

"But how about a quickie before I go to work?" "我上班前何不来个"速战速决""

Once you're inside, you don't have to knock anymore. 进门后就不用再敲门了

I'll get it. 我来开

- Hi, Mr. Heckles. - You're doing it again. -哈克斯先生 -你们又来了

We're not doing anything. We're sitting and talking... 我们什么都没做我们只是坐在这聊天...quietly. ...一声不吭

I can hear you through the ceiling. 我可以透过天花板听见

My cats can't sleep. 我的猫睡不着

- You don't even have cats. - I could have cats. -你根本没养猫 -我原本有机会养

- Goodbye, Mr. Heckles. - We'll try to keep it down. -再见哈克斯先生 -我们会尽量小声的Phoebe, do me a favor. Try this on. 菲比帮个忙试穿看看

I want to make sure it fits. 我想知道合不合身

My first birthday present! This is really 我的第一件生日礼物这衣服真...

No, no, it's for Ursula. I just figured size-wise.... 不是送厄休拉的我只是想知道尺寸Sure. Yeah. Okay, it fits. 好呀合身

Are you seeing her again tonight? 你今晚又和她约会吗

Yep, lce Capades. 对去看白雪溜冰团

This is serious. 这回你是来真的

I've never known you to pay for any kind of "capade." 没想到你会花钱去看什么溜冰表演I don't know. I like her. 我不知道我喜欢她

She's different. There's something about her 她与众不同她有种特质

That you like. We get it. You like her. Great! 招你喜欢我们懂你喜欢她太好了Phoebe, I asked you. You said it was okay. 菲比我问过你而你也同意了

Maybe now it's not okay. 也许现在不同意了

Okay. Maybe now I'm not okay with it not being okay. 也许我对于你的不同意也不同意了Okay! 好吧

Knit, good woman, knit! 快织好女人快织

And that's the Chrysler Building right there. 克莱斯勒大楼就在那儿

- Nina! - Mr. Douglas. Cool tie. -妮娜 -道格拉斯先生领带不错

She's still here. 她还在这里

Yes. Yes, she is. Didn't I memo you on this? 没错她还在我没有提醒你吗

After I let her go, I got a call from her psychiatrist, 我开除她后接到她心理医生的电话Dr. Flennan Dr. Flennan Dr. Flynn. 佛...佛...佛林大夫

And he informed me that she took the news rather badly. 他告诉我她一时无法接受这个事实In fact, he mentioned the word "frenzy." 老实说他提到"狂暴"这个词

You're kidding! She seems so 开什么玩笑她明明看起来...

No. Nina? She's 不妮娜她...

In fact, if you asked her now... 事实上如果你现在问她

...she'd have no recollection of being fired at all. 她根本记不得被开除这件事

- That's unbelievable. - And yet believable. -难以置信 -你不得不信

So I decided not to fire her again 因此我决定不再开除她

until she'll be no threat to herself or others. 直到她对自己和他人不构成威胁为止

I guess you never know what's going on inside a person's head.

看来人们永远无法了解他人心中所想

Well, I guess that's why they call it psychology, sir. 我想这就是"心理学"名字的由来先生The sound Mom and Dad will never forget. 爸妈永远忘不了这声音

For this, after all, is the miracle of birth. 这一切说到底是生产的奇迹

Lights, please. And that's having a baby. 请开灯这一集是生宝宝

Next week is our final class. 下周是我们的最后一堂课

Susan, go deep. 苏珊准备接球

- It's just impossible. - What is, honey? -这太离谱了... -怎么了亲爱的

What that woman did. 那个女人的所作所为

I am not doing that. It'll just have to stay in. 我不会这么做的他得留在我体内Everything will be the same. It'll just stay in. 一切和原来一样他得留在我体内

Carol, honey, it'll be all right. 卡罗尔亲爱的不会有事的

What do you know? 你知道什么

No one's asking you, 又没人问你,

"Mind if we push this pot roast through your nostril?" "我能将这肉块穿过你的鼻孔吗" Carol, sweetie. Cleansing breath. 卡罗尔亲爱的深呼吸

I know it's frightening. But big picture: 我知道你很惶恐往长远想

The birth part is just one day. 生产过程只是一天

When it's over, we'll all be parents for the rest of our lives. 结束后

我们这辈子都是他的父母了

I mean, that's what this is all about, right? Ross? 怀胎生子为的不就是这些吗罗斯

Ross? 罗斯

I'm gonna be a father. 我要当爸爸了

- This is news to you? - I knew I was having a baby. -你才刚知道 -我一直都知道要有孩子了I just never realized the baby was having me. 只是没意识到要担起父亲的责任

- You'll be great. - How can you say that? -你会是个好爸爸的 -你怎会知道

I can't even get Marcel to stop eating the bathmat. 我连阻止马塞尔吃浴垫都办不到

- How will I raise a kid? - Some scientists are now saying... -我如何抚养孩子 -罗斯科学家说...that monkeys and babies are actually different. 孩子和猴子是不一样的

- Where you going? - Out. -你去哪里 -外面

With...? 和谁

Yes. 是的

Can I just ask you one question? 能问你一个问题吗

Have you two, you know, like, you know? 你们有没有...你明白的就是那啥

You know, yet? 你知道的对吧

Not that it's any of your business, but no, we haven't. 不关你的事但是还没有行了吗

You meant sex, right? 你是指性吧对吧

- Do you have a sec? - Sure. Nina. What's up? -有空吗 -当然妮娜什么事

I don't know.The past few days, people have been avoiding me 我不知道

最近几天大家怎么都避开我

and giving me these really strange looks. 还怪怪地看我

Well, maybe that's because they're jealous of us. 或许是因为他们在嫉妒我们

Maybe. But that doesn't explain why they keep taking my scissors. 或许吧

但他们为何拿走我的剪刀

Maybe that's because you're getting a big raise! 或许是因为你被升职的缘故

- I am? - Sure. Why not? -我升职了 -当然为什么不呢

Oh, my God! You're amazing! 天啊你真是太了不起了

You don't know. 那你可不知道

Helen, could you make sure 海伦能尽快办好

we put through the paperwork on Miss Bookbinder's raise? 布克宾得小姐升职的手续吗You still want me to send her psychological profile to Personnel?

你还要我拿她的心理状况档案到人事部吗

- What? - Helen drinks. -她说什么 -海伦喝醉了

Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗

I end up told her everything. 最后我把一切都告诉她了

How'd she take it? 她的反应如何

Pretty well. Except for the stapler thing. 还不错除了拿钉书机钉我之外

A tip. If you're ever in a similar situation... 提示一下以后遇见类似的状况

... never, ever leave your hand on the desk. 切记别把手放在桌上

Okay, I think I get how to do this. 我知道该怎么调这个了

Can we turn it off? 我们能把这关掉吗

Make them go away because I can't watch. 让这个画面消失我实在看不下去

Okay, Pheebs, they're gone. 好了菲比现在没有了

Are you all right? 你还好吧

It's just this whole stupid Ursula thing. 还不是厄休拉惹的祸

Pheebs, can I ask? 菲比我冒昧问下...

So he's going out with her. Is it really so terrible? 他和她约会真有那么糟吗

Yeah. 是的

I'm not saying she's evil or anything. 我不是说她很坏还是怎样

She's just always breaking my stuff. 她总是弄坏我的东西

When I was 8, and I wouldn’t let her have my Judy Jetson thermo s,

我8岁时不肯让她玩我的卡通水杯

so she threw it under the bus. 她把它扔到公车下

And then there's Randy Brown, who was like 然后还有个蓝迪·布朗就像

Have you ever had a boyfriend who was your best friend?

你们有没有异性好友变成男友的情况

That's what he was for me. 我当时的状况就是如此

And she kind of stole him away and then broke his heart. 她把他抢走又伤了他的心

Then he wouldn't talk to me anymore. 他从此不和我说话

He didn't want to be around anything that looked like either one of us.

因为他说他不愿再见像她的人

I know Joey's not my boyfriend or my thermos... 我知道乔伊不是我男朋友或者水杯...or anything, but 或其他的什么但是

- You won't lose him. - You gotta talk to Joey. -你不会失去他的 -你得找乔伊谈谈

-Yeah. - Come on, he didn't know these staff. -说得轻巧 -别这样他又不知道这些

- lf he knew how you felt - But he's falling in love with her. -如果他知道你的感受 -

但他爱上她了

Please. They've been going out a week. 拜托他们才约会一个星期

They haven't even slept together yet. That's not serious. 根本还没上床关系还没确定下来Okay. Okay. 好吧好吧

May we help you? 需要帮忙吗

May we help you? 未完待续

Rachel, what are you doing? It's freezing. Would you come inside? 瑞秋你在干什么

这么冷的天赶紧进来

No, no, no. 不不不

You wanted me to take them down... 你让我把它们摘下来

...so I'm taking them down, okay? 那我就把它们摘下来

Rachel! Rachel! 瑞秋瑞秋

I'm okay. I'm okay. 我没事我没事

Mr. Heckles? 哈克斯先生

Mr. Heckles, could you help me, please? 哈克斯先生能帮我一下吗

See, this is just the kind of thing I was talking about. 看吧我说过楼上就是这么吵

第一季第十六集老友记

So no one told you life was gonna be this way 没人告诉你生活会是这样

your jobs a joke, you're broke, 你滑稽的工作你的差劲

your love life's D.O.A. 你半途而废的爱情

It's like you're always stuck in second gear, 就像开车卡在二档And it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, 每日每周每月or even your year, but 甚至每年都是如此

I'll be there for you, 大雨倾盆时

when the rain starts to pour. 我会陪伴你

I'll be there for you, 我会陪伴你

like I've been there before. 像我以前那样

I'll be there for you, 我会陪伴你

'cause you're there for me too. 因为你也陪伴着我

老友记第一季 16中英文字幕

第十六集 Unbelievable! It's been half an hour. 真是令人难以置信,已过了半个小时 If this was a cartoon, you'd look like a ham now. 如果这是卡通你应该看起来像火腿一样 -There's the waitress. Hello,miss! -It's Phoebe! -女侍在那儿,抱歉,小姐…等等-是菲比! -Okay,will that be all? -Wait. What are you doing here? -好的,这些就是全部啦? -等等,你来这儿干什么? I was over there. Then you said, "Hello,miss." So I'm here. 我本来在那儿,然后你叫“嗨,小姐.”所以我就过来了 No,how come you're working here? 不,你怎么会在这儿工作? Because it's close to where I live, and the aprons are cute. 因为这儿离我的住处很近而且围裙也很漂亮 -Can we start over? -Okay,I'm gonna be over here. -可以重来吗? -好的,我到那边去 The One With Two Parts - Part l 六人行第1季第16集第17集双胞胎两部曲 I don't know whether he's testing me... 我不知道它是不是在考验我 ... but my monkey is out of control! 我的猴子已失去控制 He keeps erasing the messages on my machine. 它不断清除我答录机上的留言 Supposedly by accident. 应该是个意外 Oh,yeah,I've done that. 哦,是的,我做过这种事 And then he got to the newspaper before I did... 它连续三天在我看报纸前 ...and peed all over the crossword! 在猜字游戏上尿尿 I've never done that. 这我没做过 Last night,I don't know what he did but there were capers everywhere! 昨晚,我不知道他做了什么他到处蹦来蹦去! -She looks exactly like her sister. -I'm saying I see a difference. -她看起来和她姐姐完全一样-我看到不同之处 They're twins. 她们是双胞胎 I don't care. Phoebe's Phoebe. Ursula's hot! 我不管,菲比是菲比,乌苏拉很火辣 You know how we talk about things? 你知道我们怎么说这种事情? -Let's not do that anymore. -All right. -别再谈论那事了-好吧 -Pheebs,guess who we saw today? -Oh,fun! Okay. -菲比,猜我们今天遇见谁? -哦,好玩的事情!好的 -Liam Neeson. -No. -连恩尼逊-不是 -Morley Safer. -No. -茉莉.塞弗-不是 -The lady who cuts my hair! -This could be a very long game. -剪我头发的女人! -这会是一个很长的游戏 -Your sister,Ursula. -Oh,really? -你姐姐,乌苏拉-哦,真的? -She works at that place.... -Riff's. I know. -她在那儿工作…-瑞菲餐厅,我知道 You do? She said you guys haven't talked in years. 你知道?因为她说你们已多年不说话 So,is she fat? 对,她胖吗? Not from where I was standing. 从我的角度看不会 Where were you standing? 你从什么角度? Pheebs,so you guys just don't get along? 菲比,你们合不来? It's mostly just dumb sister stuff. 这只是姐妹之间的事 Everyone always thought of her as the pretty one. 大家都认为她漂亮 She was the first to walk even though I did it later that same day. 她先学会走路虽然我是在当天稍后学会的 But to my parents,by then it was, "Yeah,what else is new?" 对我爸妈而言那,就已经不新鲜了I'm sorry. I've gotta go. I've got Lamaze class. 菲比,抱歉,我得走了我得去参加心理助产班And I've got earth science, but I'll catch you in gym? 我得去参加地球科学班健身房见了 -ls this just gonna be you and Carol? -Susan will be there too. -就你和卡萝两人去? -不,苏珊也要去 We've got dads,we've got lesbians. The whole parenting team. 那有爸爸,女同志…全部的父母都会到 -lsn't that gonna be weird? -lt might have been at first... -这样不是会很奇怪? -不会的,一开始或许会 ... but now I'm comfortable with it. 现在我已坦然面对 -Ross,that's my jacket. -I know. -罗斯,那是我的外套-我知道

经典电影经典台词

一部电影,一次震撼;一卷胶片,一串记忆;一个人物,一段历程!要么忙着活,要么忙着死。——《肖申克的救赎》 让你难过的事情,有一天,你一定会笑着说出来。---《肖申克的救赎》这些墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙:慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中:最终你会发现自己不得不依赖他而生存。这就叫体制化。——《肖申克的救赎》 这世界上只有一件东西深深的在你心底,他们摸不到,拿不走,那不是灰色的石头雕成的,那是希望!----《肖申克的救赎》 世界上有一种鸟是关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽毛都沾满了太阳的光辉!希望是一种坚持,使灵魂深处保有一片自由的天空,为相同的生命做出不同的解释。—《肖申克的救赎》 世界上有一种鸟是关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽毛都沾满了太阳的光辉!希望是一种坚持,使灵魂深处保有一片自由的天空,为相同的生命做出不同的解释。——《肖申克的救赎》 什么是权利?当一个人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。这不叫权利,这叫正义。而当一个人同样犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,也可以不判他死刑,于是赦免了他,这就叫权利。----《辛德勒名单》 她不是完美的。你也不是。人们常以为不完美是坏的。实际不完美是好东西,它能让你决定让谁进入你的世界。而两个不完美的组合却是完美的。---《心灵捕手》 生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。---《阿甘正传》人生和电影不同,人生辛苦多了。如果你不出去走走,你就会以为这

就是全世界。—--《天堂电影院》 我希望你没有说谎。我希望在你内心深处真的对我没有一丁点儿感觉。你最好对我一点感觉都没有。因为只要有那么一点点。你将会后悔你什么都没有对我说。我爱你,里昂。------《这个杀手不太冷》You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period如果你有个梦想,就必须捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。——《当幸福来敲门》 面试官:如果一个人连衬衫都没穿就来参加面试........最后我雇佣了这个人,你会怎么想? 史密斯:他穿的裤子一定很棒。———《当幸福来敲门》 绵延的城市中应有尽有,却惟独没有尽头。——《海上钢琴师》 人类,也许是这星球上最神秘的生物,一个充满着疑团的奥秘,他们是谁?从哪儿来?往哪去?怎么确定自以为知道的是什么东西,为何会相信事物?数不尽的没答案的疑问,即使有答案也只会衍生另一个疑问,下一个答案又衍生下一个问题,但最终是否只是同一个问题?同一个答案?---《罗拉快跑》 我们无权选择命运,但我们可以决定面对死亡的方式,只有这样我们才可以像个人一般的被别人追忆。---《角斗士》 有些人能清楚地听到自己内心深处的声音,并以此行事。这些人要么变成了疯子,要么成为传奇。---《燃情岁月》

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十八集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

Rachel. We're running low on resumes. 瑞秋履历表快用完了 You want a job with Popular Mechanics? 你真想到《大众机械》杂志社上班吗Well, if you're gonna work for mechanics, 如果你想要从事机械行业 those are the ones to work for. 那你就算找对地方了 Guys, I'm going for anything here. 各位我什么都得试试 I can't be a waitress anymore. 我不能再当服务生了 I mean it. I'm sick of the lousy tips. 我是说真的我已厌倦微薄小费 I'm sick of being called "Excuse Me." 我已厌倦顾客不把我当人使唤 Rach, did you proofread these? 瑞秋这些你校对过吗 Yeah. Why? 对有问题吗 Nothing. I'm sure they'll be impressed 没事他们对你高超的 with your excellent "compuper" skills. "电恼"技术定会印象深刻的 Oh, my God! Do you think it's on all of them? 糟了每一份上面都这样吗 No, I'm sure the Xerox machine caught a few. 没事我肯定富士施乐打印机改掉一些了- Hey, guys. - Hey. -嗨小伙子们 -嗨 Hi, ladies. 嗨姑娘们 Can I get you anything? 需要什么吗 Did you bring the mail? 信件带来了没 - Lots of responses. - Really? -很多回复 -真的吗 Sure, we have scones left! 我们这儿当然还有烤饼 Read them to me. 快念给我听 "Dear Miss Greene: "亲爱的格林小姐 Thank you for your inquiry. "However" 感谢您的申请然而..." - We have apple cinnamon -"Dear Ms. Greene...." -我们有苹果肉桂 -"亲爱的格林小姐" Yeah, yeah! No. 好好不行 - What? - Your Visa bill is huge! -怎么了 -你的信用卡账单不少呀

最适合练口语的经典美剧台词1

1.If a guy is thirty and single, he has standards. If a woman is thirty and single, she has issues. 2.I mean all women in their thirties have issues, single or not. 3.This is like the opposite of funny. (这一点儿也不好笑) 4.Good things can happen in really massive way sometimes. 5.No one wants to be rejected. You gotta know you are not the only one who doesn?t feel wanted. (你要知道你不是唯一一个觉得没人要的) 6.The clothes make the man. (人靠衣装) 7.Some nightmares don?t end once we open our eyes. 8.It has to do with whatever?s going on between you and Blair. 9.Whatever he did, I think you can find a suitable punishment. 10.You are Blair Waldorf, Punishment is your middle name. 11.There?s no such thing as “too awful”between friends. We don?t judge. We can forgive everything. 12.Blair Waldorf headed for a comeback. (重出江湖) 13.I don?t have any dirt on her right now. (我现在没有她什么把柄。) 14.Are you really lecturing me about lying to a parent? (你是在教育我关于向家长 说谎的事吗?) 15.By some cruel twist of fate, I go to N.Y.U. (阴错阳差,我进了纽约大学。) 16.Jenny,save your breath. (省口气吧。) 17.Going behind my back to do sth… 18.N.Y.U is so beneath you. (NYU配不上你。) 19.They third person me. (他们无视我。) 20.Please stop acting like you and I have any kind of relationship. 21.I have a lot to make up for. 22.Going through all that without a father made me realize that I don?t need one. 23.Borrowing without asking is stealing. 24.I can?t believe that you are willing to destroy my relationship with my father because you?re too scared that yours won?t love you for who you really are. 25.Look at her ass. You can crack an egg on it. 26.No matter how far you run, you can never truly escape. 27.You reap what you sow. 28.People don?t kiss because they are upset. People kiss because they have feelings for each other. 29.I?m done crying. (我哭够了。) 30.I take my hat off to you. (我对你感到由衷敬佩。) 31.I?ll take your secret to my grave, but laughter is an uncontrollable bodily response. 32.Spying implies a lock of trust. 33.Things have a way of working out when you least expect it. 34.A man with nothing to live for is capable of anything. 35.The ability to have thoughts and not act on them is what separates man from beast. 36.I gotta limber up for all this bootlicking. (我要去准备拍马屁了。) 37.Everything I do or have ever done is for my children. 38.I can?t wait to see you bleeding on the rack.

老电影大经典对白

老电影10大经典对白 1、“向我开炮!”(《英雄儿女》,王成) 《英雄儿女》是反映抗美援朝的影片。影片中,王成是一名炮兵观察员。在守卫某高地的战斗中,战斗非常激烈,战友们相继牺牲,最后只剩下王成一个人。面对蜂拥而上的敌人,王成喊出惊天动地的豪言壮语:“为了胜利,向我开炮!”随即,抱起爆破筒与敌人同归于尽。王成的原形之一是着名战斗英雄杨根思。在朝鲜战场上,杨根思只身坚守阵地,最后拉响炸药包与敌人同归于尽,壮烈牺牲。杨根思说过一句充满有我无敌豪迈气概的话,“只有我们的勇敢,没有敌人的顽强。” 2、“为了新中国,前进!”(《董存瑞》,董存瑞) 1948年5月25日,我军进攻隆化。当时的隆化中学是主战场之一,敌人在这里修建了很多碉堡工事。为炸毁一座桥型暗堡,19岁的董存瑞用手举起炸药包,舍身炸碉堡,英勇牺牲。据战友回忆,董存瑞牺牲前最后遗言并不是“为了新中国,前进!”从炸药包拉响到爆炸的7至8秒时间里,董存瑞不停地对战友喊,“卧倒!卧倒!快趴下!”“为了新中国,前进!”是电影《董存瑞》的艺术创作。但是,毫无疑问,董存瑞以自己的英雄壮举“喊”出了这句时代的最强音。英雄在最后时刻震撼人心的语句,激励了几代人。 3、“向天空放射三发红色信号弹,让它们照亮祖国的山河。”(《冰山上的来客》,扬排长) 面对洁白冰峰,面对万丈涯谷,面对逝去战友们的音容笑貌,扬排长动情地命令:“向天空放射三发红色信号弹,让它们照亮祖国的山河。”这是影片《冰山上的来客》中最经典的一幕。边防哨所的战士们,肩负着保卫祖国的神圣使命,战斗在异域的高原冰峰,他们的大无畏精神如同冰山上的雪莲一样纯洁高尚,他们的崇高理想信念、浩然正气和英雄主义精神永远值得人们称颂。他们,永远值得人们怀念。 4、“看,这座城市,他,就是瓦尔特。”(《瓦尔特保卫萨拉热窝》,冯·迪特里施) 瓦尔特是前南斯拉夫电影《瓦尔特保卫萨拉热窝》中的英雄人物。七十年代在我国瓦尔特的名字几乎家喻户晓。他是南斯拉夫顽强不屈的民族精神的象征。据说,瓦尔特的原型是南斯拉夫人民的领袖铁托。党卫军上校冯·迪特里施来到萨拉热窝的任务就是抓住瓦尔特,最终他失败了。就在离开这座城市的时候,冯·迪特里施若有所思地望着迷雾中的

美剧字幕翻译

看美剧,除了欣赏剧情,另外一大乐趣就是玩味字幕组的给力翻译。他们的翻译不但能做到信、达、雅, 更能接地气,把美剧剧情和当下国内的热点结合得天衣无缝,充满了吐槽精神,令网友拍案叫绝。下面就来回味下那些与时俱进的神级翻译吧。 So,what do you think? 元芳,你怎么看?——《绿箭侠》 Relax. This place has more jams than a Santana concert. 别怕,这里的信号屏蔽比四六级考场都好。——《尼基塔》 That was a long time ago. 咸丰年的事情了。——《邪恶力量》 You're really not pulling off this dumb-blonde act. 你休想用"很傻很天真"这套糊弄我。——《邪恶力量》

Everything is dust in the wind. 一切都是浮云。——《邪恶力量》 Family doesn't need to stand on ceremony, all right? 一家人不说两家话。——《别对我说谎》 If he gets any nuttier, they're gonna put him on "The View." 他要是再疯点,就能上《焦点访谈》了。——《废柴联盟》 What? Oh you think I'm afraid of you? I'm not afraid of you! 你算毛?你爸是李刚啊!——《IT狂人》 I'll find bliss somewhere else. 此处不留姐,自有留姐处。——《欢乐合唱团》 You should buy it. 心动不如行动啊。——《摩登家庭》

美剧经典台词

People do good deeds for many reasons, but sometimes good deeds have bad consequences. 人们做好事的理由有很多,但有时好事却招致恶果。——《绝望主妇》 I have the one thing that you never will. Her respect. 我拥有你这辈子都得不到的东西,她的尊敬。——《吸血鬼日记》 Too late to turn back now. 现在回头为时已晚。——《绯闻女孩》 Whenever we make mistakes, we need to apologize, and then we need to move on. 只要犯了错,就应该道歉,然后释怀,继续生活。——《绝望主妇》 If you want to make an omelet, you have to break a few eggs. 舍不得孩子套不着狼。——《吸血鬼日记》 Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain. 每个童话都需要一个经典大反派。——《神探夏洛克》 Everyone has members of their family that are difficult to deal with. 每个家庭都会有一些比较难对付的一些人。——《为人父母》 Y ou make me happier than I ever thought I could be. If you let me, I’ll spend rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way. 你给了我难以想像的幸福。如果你愿意,我愿意用我的一生让你感受到同样的幸福。——《老友记》 Friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else. 真正的朋友就是,当你蒙蔽了所有人的眼睛,也能看穿你真实的样子和心底的痛楚。——《绝望主妇》 Happy to know you still care. 很高兴知道你还会关心我。——《吸血鬼日记》 Right now you're my priority, not business. 现在我的重心是你不是工作.——《绯闻女孩》

【英语学习资料】老友记字幕Word版第一季第十六集

真是难以置信已过了半个小时 Unbelievable! It's been half an hour. 如果这是卡通片 If this was a cartoon, 我看你都该跟火腿一个样了 you'd look like a ham right about now. -侍者在那嗨小姐 -是菲比 - There's the waitress. Hello, miss! - It's Phoebe! 你们就点这些吗 Okay, will that be all? 等等你来这儿干什么 Wait. What are you doing here? 我本来在那然后你叫 "嗨小姐" I was over there. Then you said, "Hello,miss." 所以我就过来了 So I'm here. 不你怎么会在这儿工作 No, how come you're working here? 因为这离我的住处很近 Because it's close to where I live, 而且围裙也很漂亮 and the aprons are cute. -可以重来吗 -好的我到那边去 - Can we start over? - Okay, I'm gonna be over here.

我叫不准他是在考验我还只是有样学样 I don't know whether he's testing me...or just acting out, 但我的猴子已经失控了 ... but my monkey is out of control! 他不断清除我答录机上的留言 He keeps erasing the messages on my machine. 应该是个意外 Supposedly by accident. 是啊我做过这种事 Oh, yeah, I've done that. 然后他连续三天赶在我看报纸前 And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did, 在猜字游戏上尿尿 ...and peed all over the crossword! 这我没做过 I've never done that. 行了现在看着她你敢说 All right, now look at her and tell me 她跟她姐姐长得不是一模一样吗 she doesn’t look exactly like her sister. 我看到不同之处 I'm saying I see a difference. 她们是双胞胎 They're twins.

经典电影台词对白4(中英文对照)

31、《魂断蓝桥》 Oh Roy, you're alive! 战争终于过去,活下来的Roy满心欢喜地回到家乡,在火车站遇到了已沦入风尘的恋人Mara。男的是喜出望外、讲起话来喋喋不休;女的却只重复着那一句话“你还活着”: 32、《狮子王》 Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 33、《落跑的新娘》 "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart -- you're the only one for me." “我肯定我们会分开;我肯定我们一方离另一方而去,在一个人死后。但更我肯定,我现在若不求你留下来陪我,我会后悔一辈子。” 34、Roman Holiday《罗马假日》 J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most? A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

无人之地 -第1季第1集-字幕-对白-纯英文-看美剧学英语-打印-word版

Comrades! We'll leave in 5 minutes, OK? - Ok. - Come on, hurry up! Come on, get ready, we're going, comrade. Come here! Open up the truck now. Bring him, bring him. Sit down, don't move! Give him some water. Ok, enough, enough. Please... I need help. My name is Antoine Habert. Are you with the YPJ? - I need help-- - Shut up! Sit down! 第一季第一集 Why didn't you wake me up when you got home? - I tried. - Liar. - I missed you. - How was your flight? It was crosswind on landing, so I tapped a little hard. You got scolded? The Captain said the feminists had struck again. Very funny. No, no, this isn't allowed. I need to be in good shape for the meeting. Yes but, I prefer the traditional method. You know what? We will do the modern now

经典美剧台词

It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logic or reasons can be found. 只有在这种神秘的爱情方程中,才能找到逻辑或原由来。 You need to believe that someting extraordinary is possible...... 你需要去相信,生命中有些特别的东西,是可能存在的…… Maybe the part that knows the waking fron the dream maybe isn t here(brain)maybe it s here( heart) . 可能从梦幻中醒来的部分,不是在脑海里,而是在心上。 ——《A Beautiful Mind美丽心灵》 In memory, love lives forever.My darling I’m waiting for you.爱在记忆里永生,亲爱的我在这里等你。 New lovers are nervous and tender, but smash everything- for the heart is an organ of fire. 初恋的人们心存紧张并满怀柔情,但却可以抵御一切——只因为心如烈火! Betrayals in war are childlike compared with our betrayals during peace. 战火硝烟中的背叛与我们在太平盛世中的背叛相较而言,就天真单纯得多了! ——《The English Patient英国病人》 Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move.人一生中出人头地的机会不多,一旦有了一定要抓住机会! If you wish to survive you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude.如果你想活着,你需要培养一种坚强的精神态度。 ——《Avatar阿凡达》 One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇。 Yesterday is history.Tomorrow is a mystery.But today is a gift.That is why it’s called the present (the gift). 昨天是历史,明天是谜团,只有今天是天赐的礼物。 I'm sorry things didn’t work out...It’s just what it’s meant to be.Paul,forget everything else,your destiny still awaits.天不遂人愿,况且这本不是天意,阿宝,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召唤。 ——《Kung Fu Panda功夫熊猫》 I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You deserve long and happy life in peace. 我很骄傲能与你们每个人共同服役,你们有权享受永远的快乐的和平生活。 ——《Band of Brothers兄弟连》 Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland‘s daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free.回去告诉整个英格兰,苏格兰儿女不再是他们的臣民,告诉他们苏格兰是自由的。 It‘s all for nothing if you don‘t have freedom.如果没有自由,一切都是空想。 ——《Braveheart勇敢的心》

老友记(六人行)中英文双字幕下载地址

老友记(六人行)中英文双字幕下载地址第一季 http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/Friends2/1_01ItAllBegan.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_02TheSonogramAtTheEnd.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_03TheThumb.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_04GeorgeStephanopoulos.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_05TheEastGermanLaundryDetergent.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_06TheButt.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_07TheBlackout.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_08NanaDiesTwice.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_09TheUnderdogGetsAway.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_10TheMonkey.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_11MrsBing.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_12TheDozenLasagnas.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_13TheBoobies.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_14TheCandyHearts.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_15TheStonedGuy.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_16TheTwoParts1.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_17TheTwoParts2.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_18AllThePoker.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_19TheMonkeyGetsAway.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_20TheEvilOrthodontist.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_21FakeMonica.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_22TheIckFactor.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_23TheBirth.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_24RachelFindsOut.mkv 第二季 http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_01Ross%27sNewGirlfirend.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_02TheBreastMilk.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_03HecklesDies.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_04Phoebe%27sHusband.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_05FiveSteaksAndAnEggplant.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_06TheBabyOnTheBus.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_07RossFindsOut.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_08TheList.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_09Phoebe%27sDad.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_10Russ.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_11TheLesbianWedding.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_12TheSuperbowlPart1.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_13TheSuperbowlPart2.mkv

美剧经典台词

美剧经典台词 1. For the truly wronged ,real satisfaction can only be found in one of two places: absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication.对真正的受害者而言,真正的满足只能通过两证方式实现,彻底的宽恕,或者用死亡洗脱罪孽。 2. One by one, the guilty will pay.恶有恶报,终将付出代价。 2.Nothing ever gose exactly as you expect and a mistakes are life and death, collateral damage is inescapable.世事往往不遂人愿,走错一步攸关生死,殃及池鱼在所难免。 3.Our past defines who we are.我们的过去造就了我们的现在。

4..Trust is difficult thing, whether it's finding the right people to trust or trusting the right people will do the wrong thing. But trusting your heart is the riskiest thing of all. In the end the only person we can truly trust , is ourself.信任来之不易,无论是找到值得你信任的人,还是相信就连他们也会背叛你。但是相信你自己的心,却是最冒险的事情。最终,真正能信任的人,只是我们自己。 5.The greatest weapon anyone can use against us is our mind, by preying on the doubts and uncertainties that already lurk there. Are we true to ourself or do we live for the expectations of others? And if we are open and honest,can we ever truly be loved? Can we find the courage to release our deepest secrets? or in the end, are we unknowable even to ourself? 外人对抗我们最有力的武器是我们自己的心,通过那些潜藏的疑问和杂念慢慢 侵蚀我们的内心。我们对自己坦诚么?又或者我们只是为别人的期望而活着。 如果我们坦诚相待,我们就能收获爱情么?我们有勇气说出心灵深处的秘密 么?或者到最终,我们都茫然不知即便是对我们自己? 6.In revenge, as in life, ever action has equal and opposite reaction. In the end , the guilty always fa;ll. 复仇,和生活中一样,每一举动都由正面或反面的结果。但最后,正义终将战 胜邪恶。 7.never underestimate the power of guilt, it compels people to some pretty remarkable place . 永远都不要低估内疚的力量,它会将人逼至意想不到的境地。 8.Appearances can be deceiving ,can't they ? And you've practically made it an art form .Ever time i smile at you across a room or we run into each other at the luncheon, or i o welcome you into my home. Let that smile be a reminder of just how much i despise you . And that

相关主题