搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 英文商务BEC邮件

英文商务BEC邮件

英文商务BEC邮件
英文商务BEC邮件

①Dear Mr. Affleck,亲爱的艾佛列克先生:

I learned from your message by accident on the Internet that your company needs car components.

我偶然在网上看到贵公司正需要汽车零件的资讯。

We are a car parts manufacturer. I am sure you'll be interested in our products. We do hope there is an opportunity for us to cooperate with each other in the coming days.

我们是一家汽车零件制造商。我确信您一定会对我们的产品感兴趣。很希望我们不久能有机会合作。

An early reply will be obliged!

若您能早日回复,我们将不胜感谢。

Yours sincerely,

Hugh Jackman

休? 杰克曼谨上

2

Dear Mr. Cruise,

亲爱的克鲁斯先生:

We have obtained your company information from

https://www.sodocs.net/doc/2112611853.html,. So we are Emailing you to enquire whether you would be willing to establish new business relations with u s. 我们从阿里巴巴网站上得到贵公司资讯。我们传送此封邮件给您是想询问您是否愿意与我们建立新的业务关系。

We have been a manufacturer of deluxe toiletries for many years. Now we are planning to extend our range. If the prices of your products are competitive, we would like to transact a significant volume of business.

多年来,我们一直致力于高级化妆品的生产。现在,我们想拓展我们的业务范围。如果你们能给我们一个有竞争力的产品价格,我们想进行大量交易。

An early reply will be obliged!

如您能早日回复,则不胜感谢。

Yours sincerely,

Topher Grace

托弗?格雷斯谨上

Dear Mr. Grey,

亲爱的葛雷先生:

We have obtained your address from the Times and are writing to you for seeking cooperation.

从《时代周刊》上获悉您的地址,特此写信寻求合作机会。We are very well connected with all the major dealers of electronic products here, and feel confident that we can sell large quantities of them if you give us a special offer.

我们和当地所有的电子产品大经销商都有着很好的关系,若

贵公司可以给我们一个优惠的价格,我们肯定能卖出大量产品。

Your early reply will be greatly appreciated.

期待您的回复!

Yours sincerely,

Adam Brendy

亚当? 布兰迪谨上

Dear Mr. Reynolds,

亲爱的雷诺兹先生:

Thank you for your email of March 21. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with your company.

谢谢您在 3 月21 日发来的电子邮件,我们很愿意与贵公司建立业务往来。

Complying with your request, we are sending you our latest catalogue and price list. If you find business possible, please email us.

谨遵要求奉上最新商品目录和报价单。若有意订购,请联系我们。

Your early reply will be greatly appreciated.

期待您的回复!

Yours sincerely,

Tobey Mandes

托比? 曼德斯谨上

开发维护篇(11):婉拒对方

Dear Mr. Leto,

亲爱的莱托先生:

Thank you for your email of March 22.

谢谢您在 3 月22 日发来的电子邮件。

We are sorry to inform you that the products, though with high content of science and technology, are not well calculated for our market. We are expecting cooperation with you next time. 很遗憾,我们不得不通知贵公司,你们的产品虽然高科技含量高,但不适合本地市场。

Please keep in touch for more business.

希望有机会下次合作。请保持联系。

Looking forward to hearing from you.

期待您的回复!

Yours sincerely,

Philip Walker

菲利普? 沃克谨上

开发维护篇(12):再次寻求业务合作

Dear Mr. Johnson,

亲爱的强森先生:

Since our last conversation, two year has passed.

自从上次的联系后,两年已经过去了。

We very much regret we lost our last trade opportunity, but we are so happy that we still have an opportunity ahead of us now. We have been extending the scope of our products in the past years. I am sure some items would be of great interest to y ou. The catalogue and all necessary information for your reference are enclosed.

尽管我们对上次不能合作而感到深深的遗憾,但是,我们现在仍然很高兴,有了新的机会。过去的几年中,我们一直在扩大产品范围。相信一些产品将会让您颇感兴趣。随函附上目录和有关资料,供您参考。

Looking forward to hearing from you.

期待您的回复!

Yours sincerely,

Chris Ellen

克里斯? 艾伦谨上

Dear Mr. Smith,

亲爱的史密斯先生:

You purchased an HP personal computer in our store in Houston last year. Thank you for choosing our brand.

您在去年的时候曾在我们的休斯顿分店买过一台惠普电脑。感谢您选择惠普。

Now we would like to know whether our product is in a good state. Please fill out the following questionnaire about its service condition and email us so that we can improve its technology.

现在,我们想了解一下产品的状况是否良好。请填写下面有关产品使用情况的问卷调查表,并邮寄给我们,以期改进技术。

Looking forward to hearing from you.

期待您的回复!

Yours sincerely,

Bruce Affleck

布鲁斯? 艾佛列克谨上

开发维护篇(14):维护老客户

Dear Mr. Reeves,

亲爱的李维先生:

We are most gratified that you have, for several years, included a selection of our products in your order catalogues.

鉴于贵公司的订货目录多年来收录本公司产品,特此致上深切谢意。

We are pleased to inform you our latest product is available now. The new machine vastly excels the old one in performance. If you, our old customer, are interested in it, we can offer you a 10% discount.

我们很高兴告知您,我们现在有最新产品上市了。新机器在性能上大大超越旧的。如果您对它感兴趣,我们可以给老客户九折优待。

Looking forward to hearing from you.

期待您的回复!

Yours sincerely,

Kevin Smith

凯文? 史密斯谨上

开发维护篇(15):感谢客户

Dear Mr. Miller,

亲爱的米勒先生:

Thanks for your support to our company in the last years. We really appreciate our cooperation. And we hope we can continue our good business relationship and interactivity in the future.

谢谢您在过去几年中对我们公司的支援。我们对相互之间的合作深表谢意。希望我们能继续维持这种良好的业务关系,不断交流沟通。

If we can be of service to you again, please let us know.

如能再为您效劳,敬请赐知。

Yours sincerely,

Topher Krave

托弗?卡瑞谨上

Dear Mr. Smith,

亲爱的史密斯先生:

We learnt from the advertisement that your company is producing electronic products of high quality. We are going to get more of them as we found they are in a great demand in the local shops. Is it possible for you to send us a detailed catalogue or any material about your products in terms of price, specification and payment method?

我们从您的广告中获悉贵公司致力于生产高品质的电子产品。由于我们发现贵公司的电子产品在当地的商店中颇为畅销,因此我们打算买进更多此类的产品。不知您是否可以寄一份产品目录或是任何有关产品价格、规格和付款方式的资料呢?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

期待您的回音!

Yours sincerely,

John Hancock

约翰·汉考克谨上

Dear Mr. Brown,

亲爱的布朗先生:

Would you please inform us how long it usually takes you to make delivery of our order of May 20 (Order No. 728) for car components? Couldn't you ship the goods before early May? Moreover, please mail the invoice of this order to our company.

敝公司于五月二十订购的(订单号:728)汽车零部件,敬请告知什么时候能发货?你们能不能于五月初之前到货呢?此外,请将发票寄送到本公司。

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

烦请尽快与我们联系。

Yours sincerely,

Henry Davis

亨利?戴维斯谨上

Dear Mr. Williams,

亲爱的威廉斯先生:

Thanks for your call last week. To confirm our conversation, we'd like to inquire about your trading terms and conditions for providing related equipments and services.

谢谢您上周的来电。我想就此确认一下我们电话中所谈及的交易条件,以便能提供相关设备及工程服务的事宜。

We also want to know how long it will take you to finish this project if we decide to let you do this job. Please offer us a quotation specifying terms and conditions of business and a work schedule.

此外,我还想知道,如果将此项目交给你们,完成需要多长的时间。最后,还要麻烦您提供我们一份详细记录交易条件的报价单以及一份工作日程表。

Looking forward to hearing from you!

期待您的回复!

Yours sincerely,

Tom Gordon

汤姆?高登谨上

Dear Mr. Burns,

亲爱的伯恩斯先生:

For your camera, DSC-T700, sells well here with its high quality and favorable price, we decide to purchase more of them.

鉴于贵公司型号为DSC-T700 的高品质相机价格优惠、销量很好,我们决定再追加我们的定量。

Please check out your inventory to see if you have twenty more for another delivery.

烦请确认该型号是否还有库存,我们需要再追加二十台。

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

殷切期待您的回复!

Yours sincerely,

Jack Jones

杰克? 琼斯谨上

询问篇(5):咨询未到商品

Dear Mr. Branden,

亲爱的布兰登先生:

We have ordered five computers (No. 4879) on February 20. But we haven't received it yet. Would you tell us when you will be delivering these computers which should have arrived a week ago?

我们于2 月20 号在贵公司订购了五台电脑(商品编号为4879),但至今尚未收到货品。贵公司能否告知这些原本一周前就应该到货的电脑将何时出货呢?

We desperately need them for our new employees.

我们急需这些电脑供新员工使用。

Please respond without delay!

请尽快回复!

Yours sincerely,

Jim Landy

吉姆? 兰迪谨上

Dear Mr. Willy,

亲爱的威利先生:

I would like to know the price with freight and handling included for the laser printer your company provides lately.

能否告知我方,购买贵公司新近生产的激光打印机包含的运费和手续费的价格?

Please let us know on what terms you can give us some discount.

敬请告知我们什么条件下才能享有折扣。

Your early offer will be highly appreciated.

请早日报价,不胜感谢。

Yours sincerely,

Topher Grass

托弗? 葛拉斯谨上

Dear Mr. Collins,

亲爱的柯林斯先生:

I would like to request more information about your company.

我想咨询有关贵公司的更多的资讯。

Compared with other similar products, I am planning to invest in your hearing aids because of their better performances. I would appreciate any brochures or marketing materials with which you could provide me.

与其他同类产品比较之后,发现你们的助听器性能更佳,所以,我打算投资你们的助听器生产。如果您能将一些公司业务简介或市场销售资料提供给我,将不胜感激。

Thank you in advance. I am looking forward to your reply.

先谢谢您了,并期待您的来信!

Yours sincerely,

Willy Miller

威利? 米勒谨上

询问篇(9):咨询仓库租赁

Dear Mr. Carter,

亲爱的卡特先生:

Our company is interested in leasing a big storehouse rather than purchasing one. It will mainly be used to store our products shipped from foreign companies. There is a large quantity of them.

我们公司不想购买,只想租下一个大仓库,主要用来存放我们从国外公司运进的产品,这些产品数量很大。

Please inform us of the detailed information about the lease, including the total area of the storehouse and its payment requirements.

烦请告知我们有关租赁的详细资讯,包括仓库总面积和还有付款要求。

Looking forward to your reply!

期待您的回复!

Yours sincerely,

Ronan Kendy

罗南?坎迪谨上

询问篇(10):咨询饭店订房状况

Dear Mr. Affleck,

亲爱的艾佛列克先生:

I will be going on a business trip in your city with one colleague from March 6, 2009 to March 12, 2009. As far as I know, your business is brisk all the time, but I would appreciate it if you could reserve two single rooms under my name for us.

我在2009 年3 月6 日到12 日期间,将和一位同事到你们城市出差。据我所知,贵旅馆的生意一向很好。不过,如果您能在上述时间,以我的名义,帮我们预订两间单人房,我将不胜感激。先谢谢您了!

Thank you in advance.Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

殷切期待您的回复!

Yours sincerely,

Colin Farrell

科林? 法洛谨上

(一)

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

As soon as the price picks up,enquiries will revive.

一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.

对地毯的询盘日益增加。

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.

询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。

Enquiries are dwindling.

询盘正在减少。

Enquiries are dried up.

询盘正在绝迹。

They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.

他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司

Generally speaking,inquiries are made by the buyers.

询盘一般由买方发出。

Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.

贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

In the import and export business,we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.

在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。

To make an inquiry about our oranges,a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.

为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。

We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.

我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。

Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.

你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。

Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles,will you please reply as soon as possible?

既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?

China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.

中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。

Thank you for your inquiry.

谢谢你们的询价。

Words and Phrases

inquire 询盘;询价;询购

to inquire about 对……询价

to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向……询价

inquirer 询价者

enquiry 询盘

inquiry sheet 询价单

specific inquiry 具体询盘

an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘

to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘

(二)

May I have an idea of your prices?

可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

Can you give me an indication of price?

你能给我一个估价吗?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

If your prices are favorable,I can place the order right away.

如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices,Mr. Li?

李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.

我们希望你们报离岸价格。

Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.

请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。

Words and Phrases

favorable 优惠的

firm price 实价,实盘

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?

能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

你能否告知我们最早船期吗?

Do you take special orders?

你们接受特殊订货吗?

Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?

你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?

he inquired about the varieties,specifications and price,and so on and so forth.

他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。

We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties,quality and price of tea.

我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。

Words and Phrases

sales conditions 销售条件

to make delivery 交货

to make prompt-delivery 即期交货

payment terms 付款方式

special orders 特殊订货

商务英语-邮件常用语

外企工作邮件中必用100句 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。 12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。 13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。 14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。 15. Please be advised/informed that... 请被告知... 16. Please note that... 请注意... 17. We would like to inform you that... 我们想要通知你... 18. I am convinced that... 我确信... 19. We agree with you on... 我们同意你在...的看法。 20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008... 从2008年10月4日开始生效... 21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below... 我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。

英文邮件常用语集

英文邮件常用语集 附件是……,请参阅。 Please kindly find the attached …… Attached please kindly find the …… Enclosed is the ……, please kindly find it. Attached you will find……, 我已经收到您的邮件。 I have received your email (yesterday/last week/this morning……). Your email has been received. 非常感谢您的回信。 Thanks very much for your early reply. Thank you for your email. 我明白您的意思。 I know what you mean. I understand what you mean. Got it. (*非常口语化,适合于关系很熟悉的同事朋友之间。) 我不太明白您的意思。 I do not quite understand what you meant. I have some problem understanding what you meant. 您能具体解释一下么?您能在说的清楚一点么? Could you please put it in a clearer way? Could you please explain it in detail? Could you please further explain it? What do you mean exactly by saying……?

商务英语邮件写作范文.doc

商务英语邮件写作范文 商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。接下来为大家整理了商务英语邮件写作范文,希望对你有帮助哦! 商务英语邮件写作范文:商品缺货通知 范文一: Dear subscribers, Because of expanding sales, we feel very sorry for having to inform you that Alice in Wonderland has all been sold out. However, we are replenishing our stock. Please contact us to confirm whether you d like it to be delivered by mail or express if you still want to place an order with us. I m always looking forward to your reply at your earliest convenience. Yours, Taobao 尊敬的订购客户: 因为销售量剧增,我们很抱歉地通知您,您订购的《爱丽丝漫游奇境记》已经脱销了。 不过我们正在抓紧进货。如果您还想要订购,那么请告知我们发货方式,是平邮还是快递? 期待您尽快回复。 淘宝网谨上 范文二:

Dear , I feel sorry to hear that Alice in Wonderland has all been sold out, since it has always been one of my favorite works. I still want to place an order with you. Would you mind informing me the moment your new stock has come? Thank you in advance! I m looking forward to your earliest reply. Yours, Leo 亲爱的: 我很遗憾地听说《爱丽丝漫游奇境记》已经售完,这本书一直是我最喜欢的作品之一。我依然愿意从你处订购。请您在有了新的存货时通知我,好吗?提前表示感谢。 期待您的早日回复。 利奥 范文三: 谨上 Dear , I am so sorry to be told that my favorite Alice in Wonderland has been sold out. But I can wait for your replenished stock. Please mail one once new books arrive. Thank you in advance! Yours, Leo 亲爱的: 听说我最喜欢《爱丽丝漫游奇境记》已经卖完,我很遗憾。但是,我想我能够等到你们重新补充库存。新书到货请为我寄送

英语邮件常用句+英语100句常用语精编版

英语邮件常用开头问候语: 1.I hope everything is fine with you. 2.Hope you enjoy your day? 3.How is it going? 4.Hope you are doing well? 5.Thank you for contacting us如果有人写信来询问公司的服务,就可以使用这句句子开头。向 他们对公司的兴趣表示感谢。 6.Thank you for your prompt reply当一个客户或是同事很快就回复了你的邮件,一定记得要感 谢他们。 7.“Thank you for getting back to me.” 8.Thank you for providing the requested information.如果你询问某人一些信息,他们花了点 时间才发送给你,那就用这句句子表示你仍然对他们的付出表示感激。 9.Thank you for all your assistance.如果有人给了你特别的帮助,那一定要感谢他们!如果 你想对他们表示特别的感激,就用这个句子, 10.“I truly appreciate … your help in resolving the problem.”Thank you raising your concerns.就 算某个客户或是经理写邮件给你对你的工作提出了一定的质疑,你还是要感谢他们。这样你能表现出你对他们的认真态度表示尊重及感激。同时,你也可以使用,“Thank you for your feedback.” 在邮件的结尾 11.Thank you for your kind cooperation.如果你需要读者帮助你做某事,那就先得表示感谢。 12.Thank you for your attention to this matter.与以上的类似,本句包含了你对对方将来可能 的帮助表示感谢。 13.Thank you for your understanding.如果你写到任何会对读者产生负面影响的内容那就使 用这句句子吧。 14.Thank you for your consideration.如果您是在寻求机会或是福利,例如你在求职的话, 就用这封邮件结尾。 15.Thank you again for everything you've done.这句句子可以用在结尾,和以上有所不同。如 果你在邮件开头已经谢过了读者,你就可以使用这句话,但是因为他们的帮助,你可以着重再次感谢你们的付出。 十种场合的表达 16.Greeting message 祝福 17.Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。 18.How are you? 你好吗? 19.How is the project going? 项目进行顺利吗? Initiate a meeting 发起会议 20.I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?

商务英语邮件表达

附件是……,请参阅。 ?Please kindly find the attached …… ?Attached please kindly find the …… ?Enclosed is the ……, please kindly find it. ?Attached you will find……, 我已经收到您的邮件。 ?I have received your email (yesterday/last week/this morning……). ?Your email has been received. 非常感谢您的回信。 ?Thanks very much for your early reply. ?Thank you for your email. 我明白您的意思。 ?I know what you mean. ?I understand what you mean. ?Got it. (*非常口语化,适合于关系很熟悉的同事朋友之间。) 我不太明白您的意思。 ?I do not quite understand what you meant. ?I have some problem understanding what you meant. 您能具体解释一下么?您能在说的清楚一点么? ?Could you please put it in a clearer way? ?Could you please explain it in detail? ?Could you please further explain it? ?What do you mean exactly by saying……? 如有问题,请随时和我联系。 ?Contact me if you have any problem. ?If there is any uncertainty, feel free to contact me. ?Call me if you have any problem. 如有建议,请指出。 ?Please let me know if anything needs to be improved. ?Your advice/suggestion will be greatly appreciated. 我会进一步修改/检查的。 ?I will further modify it. ?I will further check it. 一旦确认,我会立刻/第一时间通知您的。 ?Once confirmed, I will let you know immediately. ?Once confirmed, I will notice you ASAP. (*ASAP=as soon as possible 尽快)希望尽快得到您的回复。 ?I’m looking forward to your early reply. ?Your promote reply will be greatly appreciated. ?Your early reply will be highly appreciated. 谢谢。 ?Thanks a lot. ?Thank you very much. ?Many thanks. (*用于关系熟悉的同事朋友间。) 希望您一切都好/万事如意。

商务英文邮件用语

商务英文邮件用语 1.I am writing to confirm/ enquire/ inform you… 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知有关…… 2.I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3.With reference to our telephone conversation today… 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…… 4.In my previous e-mail on October 5… 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到…… 5.As I mentioned earlier about… 在先前我所提到的关于…… 6.As indicated in my previous e-mail… 如我在之前邮件中所提到的…… 7.As we discussed on the phone… 如我们上次在电话中所说的…… 8.From our decision at the previous meeting… 如我们在上次会议中所决定的…… 9.As you requested… 根据贵方要求…… 10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1, we decided… 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…… 11.This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是对您尽早发来的邮件的回复。 12.As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in China. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。 13.As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想大幅你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。 14.I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

英文商务邮件用语

英文商务邮件开场白&结尾 2011-04-26 15:29:07 网络搜集哦·· 初次开场白: It is my pleasure to write here for you. 回复开场白: Further to our conversation earlier, ......... As discussed over the phone, ....... Thanks for you kind reply. Thank you for your inquiry/email. Thanks for your letter. It is my pleasure to receive your reply! Thanks for your mail of 日期............ 结尾: We will noted and many thanks! I hope everything with you is fine. Many thanks for your support. I hope you are well and in good health! FYI: for your information 仅供参考 深盼贵公司及早回复 (1) We hope to receive your favors at early date. (2) We hope to be favored with a reply with the least delay. (3) We await good news with patience. (4) We hope to receive a favorable reply per return mail. (5) We await the favor of your early (prompt) reply. (6) A prompt reply would greatly oblige us. (7) We trust you will favor us with an early (prompt) reply. (8) We trust that you will reply us immediately. (9) We should be obliged by your early (prompt) reply. (10) Will you please reply without delay what your wishes are in this matter? (11) Will you kindly inform us immediately what you wish us to do? (12) We request you to inform us of your decision by return of post. (13) We are waiting (anxious to receive) your early reply. (14) We should appreciate an early reply. (15) We thank you for the courtesy to your early attention. (16) We hope to receive your reply with the least possible delay. (17) Kindly reply at your earliest convenience. (18) Please send your reply by the earliest delivery. (19) Please send your reply by messenger. (20) Please reply immediately.

英文邮件常用语2012

1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you... 我写信时要确认/询问/通知你。。。 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。Easily written, hope you could understand 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。。。 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 先前在10月5日所写的信。。。 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 如我先前所提及关于。。。 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中的讨论。。。 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中的决定。。。 9. as you requested/per your requirement... 按照你的要求。。。 11.This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。 13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。 14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。 17. We would like to inform you that... 我们想要通知你。。。 18. I am convinced that.. 我确信。。。 20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008... 从2008年10月4日开始生效。。。 21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。 22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。 23. I am delighted to tell you that... 我很高兴地告诉你。。。 24. We are pleased to learn that... 我们很高兴得知。。。 26. Congratulation on your... 恭喜您关于。。。 27. I am fine with the proposal. 我对这份提桉没意见。 28.I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008. 我很高兴地告诉你,你已经被同意参加2008年11月22-24日的研讨会。 29. We are sorry to inform you that... 我们很抱歉地通知你。。。 30. I’m afraid I have some bad news. 我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。 31. There are a number of issues with our new system. 我们的新系统有些问题。 32. Due to circumstances beyond our control... 由于情况超出我们所能控制。。。 34. It would be difficult for us to accept... 我们很难接受。。。 35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.很不幸地,我必须这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。 37. I could appreciate it if you could... 我会很感激如果你可以。。。 40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff. 我们请求你的帮助,将此信息传达给你们的员工。

英文邮件商务格式及常用语

英文邮件(商务)格式及常用语芃 Ⅰ邮件主题:蚀 ①. 主题(Subject)框的内容应简明地概括信的内容,短的可以是一个单词,如greetings;蚆长的可以是一个名词性短语,也可以是完整句,但长度一般不超过35个字母。螄 YES:Supplier training;蚄 NO:professional trainees from sister company should abide by rule of local company蒂(太 长)虿 ②.主题框的内容切忌含糊不清。袃 NO:像News about the meeting 这样的表达;螁 YES:应改为Tomorrow's meeting canceled。袀 一般来说,只要将位于句首的单词和专有名词的首字母大写即可;另外一种较为正规的蒈 个字母的介词、连接词和冠词之外的每一个单词的首字母大写。5格式可将除了少于羃. YES:New E-mail Address Notification;Detailed calculation 膂 NO:detailed calculation 薂 ③.视信的内容是否重要,还可以在开头加上URGENT或者FYI(For Your Information 芇 供参考),如:URGENT:Submit your report today! 芇 Ⅱ称呼:薃 Dear ××(人名), ,或者Dear Mr./Ms.××(姓), ,一般正式的邮件这样就OK了,如果和你肀非常熟悉的人,也可以直呼其名;然后空一行换行,顶格写,不用空格。 正文:Ⅲ芀 ①.邮件第一段开头可以说到自己是谁(This is ××(人名) from ××(公司名)),也可以不说;莇 ②.感谢读者是邮件开场白的好办法。感谢您的读者能让对方感到高兴,特别是之后你有事羄相求的情况下会很有帮助。 ⑴.Thank you for contacting us.如果有人写信来询问公司的服务,就可以使用这句句子螂开头,向他们对公司的兴趣表示感谢。 ⑵.Thank you for your prompt reply.当一个客户或是同事很快就回复了你的邮件,一定聿记得要感谢他们;如果回复并不及时,只要将“prompt”除去即可,你还可以说,“Thank ”you for getting back to me. 如果你询问某人一些信息,他们⑶.Thank you for providing the requested information.蒇花了点时间才发送给你,那就用该句表示你仍然对他们的付出表示感激。 如果有人给了你特别的帮助,那一定要感谢他们!⑷.Thank you for all your assistance.莅I truly

英语写作技巧:商务英语邮件

英语写作技巧:商务英语邮件 1.先陈述结论。 现在人们没有时间去斟酌你的思考过程。他们需要你在前两句话 中直接点明邮件的主旨。 Wrong: In this white paper, we will investigate the potential impact of remedial sales training in our buyer/seller relationships. First, let us discuss the initial conditions which precipitated our inquiry. 错误示例:在这本白皮书中,我们将调查补救销售培训对顾客和 销售员关系的潜在影响。首先,在开始调查之前,让我们讨论一下初 始条件。 Right: If we don't fund the ABC sales training program, our sales will plummet. 准确示例:如果我们不投资ABC销售培训项目,我们的销售额会 大幅降低。 2.使用第一人称而不用无人称句子。 有力的商务写作能巩固关系。但是如何和陌生人或是满口术语行 话的人建立关系呢? Wrong: "The operational goals of this organization include an increase in morale as well as overall job satisfaction." 错误示例:这个组织的运作目标包括鼓舞士气和提升工作满意度。 Right: "I want to enjoy working here. I'll bet you do, too."

65个商务邮件常用语 (中英对照)

65个商务邮件常用语(中英对照) 1. If you’re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。 2.Please refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划 3. Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences.请核实你的记录,如果有任何不同情告知 4.We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事。 5.Hare are you doing 还好吧? 6. Thanks in advance and best regards.先感谢你,祝好 7. Looking forward seeing you soon.盼望再次见到你 8.If there is anything else I can help, please let me know.如果有任何我能帮上忙的,请告知 9.here`s why: 原因如下 10.Please review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward. 请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。 11.We would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意 12.Once you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。 13.Thanks for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解 14.Also please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要

发英文邮件的礼貌用语

发英文邮件的礼貌用语 需要写的英文邮件多了,就觉得很吃力,尤其是当需要经常写给同一个人时。希望邮件的开头、结尾、一些客套的话能有不同的表达~~ 邮件的开头 感谢读者是邮件开场白的好办法。感谢您的读者能让对方感到高兴,特别是之后你有事相求的情况下会很有帮助。 Thank you for contacting us.如果有人写信来询问公司的服务,就可以使用这句句子开头。向他们对公司的兴趣表示感谢。 Thank you for your prompt reply.当一个客户或是同事很快就回复了你的邮件,一定记得要感谢他们。如果回复并不及时,只要将“prompt”除去即可,你还可以说,“Thank you for getting back to me.” Thank you for providing the requested information.如果你询问某人一些信息,他们花了点时间才发送给你,那就用这句句子表示你仍然对他们的付出表示感激。

Thank you for all your assistance.如果有人给了你特别的帮助,那一定要感谢他们!如果你想对他们表示特别的感激,就用这个句子,“I truly appreciate …your help in resolving the problem.”Thank you raising your concerns. 就算某个客户或是经理写邮件给你对你的工作提出了一定的质疑,你还是要感谢他们。这样你能表现出你对他们的认真态度表示尊重及感激。同时,你也可以使用,“Thank you for your feedback.” 在邮件的结尾 在邮件开头表示感谢一般是表示对对方过去付出的感谢,而在邮件结尾处表示感谢是对将来的帮助表示感谢。事先表示感谢,能让对方在行动时更主动更乐意。 Thank you for your kind cooperation.如果你需要读者帮助你做某事,那就先得表示感谢。 Thank you for your attention to this matter.与以上的类似,本句包含了你对对方将来可能的帮助表示感谢。

商务英语邮件写作范文3篇

商务英语邮件写作范文3篇 商务英语邮件写作范文3篇 在国际商务业务中,一封得体的信函如同商务中得体的着装,从外可以看到内,规范、优美的书信语言能够有效增进客户。下面是我 为你带来的商务英语邮件写作范文,欢迎参阅。 商务英语邮件写作范文1 复函与报价 RepliesandQuotations 20xx-08-26 Maer S.A 24th November 20## Foshan Seethome Installations Ltd. 2 Xiue Street Foshan, Guangdong China Dear sirs, In repl to our letter of 21st Novermber, We have pleasure in enlosing a detailed ation for bathroom shoers. Besides those advertised in the Builers Joural , our illustrated atalogue also enolsed shos various tpes of bathroom fittings and the sizes available. Most tpes an be supplied from stok. 45-60 das should be alloed for deliver of those marked ith an asterisk.

Building ontrators in Hong Kong and Taian have found our equipment eas to install and attrative in apperane. Naturall all parts are replXXble. and our ation inludes pries of spare parts. We an allo a 2% disount on all orders of US$6,000 in value and overf, and a 3%on orders exeeding US$20,000. An orders ou plae ith us ill be proessed promptl. ours faithfull. Franeso Marani Sales Manager Enl.2 Via S.Lorenzo, 24a Castellon Spain Tel: 560001 Fax 560002 商务英语邮件写作范文2 询价Inquiries atha Business Mahines Import Export Corporation 201X Centur Boulevard Pudong, Shanghai 201X06, China Tel: 59000001 September 5, 20** Universal Softare, In. 2468 Oak Street San Franiso CA94105

英文邮件常用语集(精心整理)

(一) 1、附件是……,请参阅 Please kindly find the attached …… Attached please kindly find the …… Enclosed is the ……, please kindly find it. Attached you will find……, 2、我已经收到您的邮件。 I have received your email (yesterday/last week/this morning……). Your email has been received. 3、非常感谢您的回信。 Thanks very much for your early reply. Thank you for your email. 4、我明白您的意思。 ?I know what you mean. ? I understand what you mean. Got it. (*非常口语化,适合于关系很熟悉的同事朋友之间。) 5、我不太明白您的意思。 I do not quite understand what you meant. I have some problem understanding what you meant. 6、您能具体解释一下么?您能在说的清楚一点么? Could you please put it in a clearer way? ? Could you please explain it in detail? ? Could you please further explain it? What do you mean exactly by saying……? 7、如有问题,请随时和我联系。 Contact me if you have any problem. If there is any uncertainty, feel free to contact me. ? Call me if you have any problem. 8、如有建议,请指出。 Please let me know if anything needs to be improved. ? Your advice/suggestion will be greatly appreciated. 9、我会进一步修改/检查的。 I will further modify it. I will further check it.

外贸商务英语邮件写作:推销产品

外贸商务英语邮件写作:推销产品 推销商品, Recommending Products 常用到的句子: I've just discovered the most amazing products.我刚发现这么棒的产品。 This product is not only reliable, but also economical.这个产品不仅值得信赖而且经济实惠。 I thought you might like to try this new product.我想您会愿意尝试这个新产品。 I was told that you are currently in the market for…我被告知您目前在寻找……的市场。 I would like to recommend…我想推荐这一产品。 Have you considered purchasing...您是否考虑购买…… I recommend this product with no reservations.我想毫无保留地向您推荐…… I think you'll be very satisfied with…我想您会对……非常满意的。 范例 Hi Joanne, I've just discovered the most amazing hair care products. Aren't you always complaining about how you can't get your curly hair to be straight? Well I want to tell you about this

商务英语函电,一般英文邮件格式!

https://www.sodocs.net/doc/2112611853.html, https://www.sodocs.net/doc/2112611853.html,/Handbook/BusinessLetter.html https://www.sodocs.net/doc/2112611853.html,/cs/onthejobenglish/a/a_basbletter.htm 电子商务,英语函电格式 Communication is a very integral part of living creatures,animals and https://www.sodocs.net/doc/2112611853.html,munication may be verbal or written.Written communication however is only applicable to human beings.Can you even imagine a world without communication?Verbal communication can be through telephones,webcams or in person.Written communication is through letters,emails and mobile phone messages. In today’s world of great inventions and technology,letters have somehow become redundant.It is the time for text messages or chats.But they still can communicate a lot more than all other modes of https://www.sodocs.net/doc/2112611853.html,anizations and various government departments still bank on letters as a strong medium of communication.There is no comparison in costs of sending letters as compared to costs of mobile phone messages though–letters are far cheaper.Letters now commonly known as“hard copy documents”are considered more relevant and important than email copies of text messages as proof or evidence of some sort. Letters speak volumes about a person or an organization that writes it.So one must take utmost care ensuring that the language used in any letter is appropriate for the occasion for which it is being written.Since a letter is also a written proof or document,if there are certain things that should not form a part of it,then that too should be carefully handled. Writing a good letter is an art.But if for some reason someone is unable to write that perfect letter,these different types of letters provide a base for you to build on.Sample letters have been given for everyone to understand what all information needs to form a part of the letter type and then it can be customized. Basic necessities while writing a letter: Good command over the language Tact Proper paragraph placement Correct letter type for an occasion Knowledge of basic content to be included in the letter Sample letters for all occasions,if possible There are letters for every occasion and an occasion for every https://www.sodocs.net/doc/2112611853.html, the occasion and you will find a letter for that. Do not know what to write for an occasion,click on the occasion for which the letter needs to be written and you will find it by referring to this website. Want to write a letter?Don’t worry,welcome to a plethora of letters! Guide to Basic Business Letters The basics of good business letter writing are easy to learn.The following guide provides the phrases that are usually found in any standard business letter.This basic of business letters are important because certain formulas are recognized and handled accordingly. Think of a basic business letter in three steps: 一.Introduction-The reason for writing The introduction helps the reader understand in which context the letter should be considered.Possibilities include job interview inquires,business opportunity requests,complaints,and more.Of course,Each type of business letter has its own standard phrases.

相关主题