搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 破产姐妹第一季第一集台词打印版图文稿

破产姐妹第一季第一集台词打印版图文稿

破产姐妹第一季第一集台词打印版图文稿
破产姐妹第一季第一集台词打印版图文稿

破产姐妹第一季第一集

台词打印版

集团文件版本号:(M928-T898-M248-WU2669-I2896-DQ586-M1988)

破产姐妹第一季第一集Pick up! Tables 12, 4, 11.

十二四十一号桌上菜

Got it.

来了

Hey, when you get a second,

等你丫有空...

stop looking at my boobs.

麻烦把淫眼从我奶上移开

Excuse me.

麻烦一下

Waitress

服务生

Dude

小二

Hi, what can I get ya

您好请问要点什么

We need some...

我们要...

Is that annoying

看了会不爽吗

Is that obnoxious and rude

觉得对方又欠扁又无礼吗

Would you find it distracting if someone did that to you

你工作时有人这么弄你

while you were working

你会觉得烦吗

Oh, you don't have a job. Sorry.

哎呀忘记你没工作了抱歉

Damn, dude, she burned you.

靠伙计她完胜呀

No, hipster.

别搞错了小痞子

Do not think we're on the same team.

别以为我跟你是一国的

We have nothing in common.

咱俩到死都不是同路人

I wear knit hats when it's cold out.

姐戴帽子挡酷寒

You wear knit hats cause of Coldplay.

二货戴帽学酷玩[乐队]

You have tattoos to piss off your dad.

你的纹身是想气死你爹

My dad doesn't know he's my dad.

我爹压根不知他是我爹

And finally,

最后

you think...

你觉得

this is the sound that gets you service.

一声穿云指我千军万马来服务

I think...

要我说

This is the sound that dries up my vagina.

一声穿云指我如瀑下阴也干枯

The other waitress disappeared, the Russian one. 那位俄国服务生呢怎么不见了

We need horseradish.

我们想要山葵酱

Please.

拜托您了

That, ladies, is how you treat a waitress.

妹妹真乖这样才有礼貌嘛

Paulina!

宝莲娜

Oh, so... so good, oh...

爽爽死了

Oh, sorry, I didn't realize you were on break.

抱歉不知道你在休息

I just need some horseradish.

我要山葵酱

- Here. - Oh, cool.

-给 -收到

Excuse me, where's my waitress

请问服务生去哪了

She's coming.

她马上来[高潮]

Earl.

厄尔

Earl!

厄尔

I made your favorite, red velvet.

我做了你最爱的红丝绒蛋糕

My little cupcake brought me a cupcake. 我的蛋蛋妹给我带来了小蛋糕

Let me pay you for that.

我还是把钱给你吧

Oh, no, no. It's on the house.

不用我请客

It's your birthday.

你生日嘛

How old are you gonna be

过完生日要几岁了啊

75.

七十五岁

Oh, Earl, if you were just three years younger.

厄尔你要小个三岁咱俩就成了

Max, Max, big news.

麦克斯麦克斯大新闻

The new boss fired that Russian waitress, Paulina. 新老板炒了俄国妞宝莲娜

Turns out chesty Kournikova was Vladimir Puttin' it out.

大胸金丝猫被发现其实是个死间谍

Hello today. I have paycheck for you.

早安我带了你的工资来

I need to talk to you. You fired Paulina, Han

我有话问你你炒了宝莲娜吗阿憨

I am no longer Han Lee.

我已经不叫李憨了

I have new American name

我取了新的英文名字

to go with changing neighborhood.

好适应新时代"得"社会

To go with the changing neighborhood.

是新时代"的"社会

You need to remember this for your immigration exam. 移民考试的时候别又说错了

Correct. To go with the changing neighborhood.

行好适应新时代"的"社会

Bryce

小笼

Your name is Bryce Lee

你改名叫李小笼啊

Wait, wait, um, um, um...

等等等一下

Don't hire a new waitress, okay

别再招新人来了好吗

I've been doing all the work anyway,

反正活儿总是我全包

and I really could use the extra money.

让我多拿一份工资补贴家计吧

You need help.

你需要帮手

- No, I don't. - Everyone need help sometimes.

-不用 -谁都需要帮手

I don't. I've been waiting my whole life, okay

我不用我当了一辈子的侍应

I've waited on tables, I've waited in bars,

在餐厅酒吧都做过侍应

I've waited on home pregnancy tests.

甚至在家等验孕结果

[Waited: 等待侍应一词多义]

I already hire new waitress.

我已经雇新人了

She work in all top restaurants in Manhattan.

她以前在曼哈顿顶级餐厅工作过

I gave her Paulina's uniform.

我都把宝莲娜的制服给她了

Mr. Lee, not to complain,

李先生有点事情想问问

but I think someone wore this uniform before me, 这件制服好像有人穿过了呢

like right before me.

而且是刚刚才穿过

Is it possible that I could get another one

可不可以帮我换一件全新的呀

Maybe one that's a little less moist.

换件没这么湿漉漉的

Also this mustard color doesn't really go with my skin tone,

另外我的肤色跟黄芥末色不太搭

neither do the mustard stains...

跟芥末渍也不搭

And these various other stains, and smells.

跟这各式污渍异味更是不搭

I hope that's clam chowder.

白白的是蛤蜊浓汤渍吧...

So...

所以

I think it'd be better for everyone,

为了大家

including my immune system,

以及我的免疫系统着想

if I just keep on wearing what I'm wearing,

我就穿自己这身就好了

and not the apron,'cause this is chanel.

那件就省了我这身可是香奈儿

So thank you,

感谢聆听

and let's waitress.

本小姐要上岗啦

Whatever that is,

这娇娇女明显就是

it does not belong in this diner.

来错地方打错工了

It belongs in a show on Bravo.

她应该去演电视

But she blonde, hair so shiny,

她是金发妞金发闪闪

good for business.

有助财源广进啊

Where do you even find these people

你都去哪找到这些歪瓜裂枣的啊

The Russian hooker, the one before that was a meth addict.

俄罗斯妓女再前一位还是吸毒妹

You train her, I am boss.

你去训练她我可是老板

Da boss.

老板中的老板

Fine, but make her wear the uniform.

好那你先去命令她穿上制服

Are you sure we can't get the meth addict back

真不能让吸毒的回来吗

She was really good at cleaning.

她是毁尸灭迹打扫神人呢

But her teeth fall out.

可她吸毒到牙掉光了

You are really judgmental, you know that

你也太以貌取人了吧

I'm only gonna say this once, so pay attention.

我就说一回仔细听

I'm Caroline, by the way. And you're Max

我是卡洛琳你叫麦克斯对吗

Don't get attached.

先别建立感情

This is the Williamsburg diner, owned by Han Lee, 这间威廉伯格餐厅老板是李憨

Who just changed his name to Bryce Lee,

最近刚改名叫李小笼

because I guess he wants people to take him even less seriously.

他应该是患了不被当笑话会死的病

Eight months ago he bought it from the Russian mob. 八个月前他向俄国黑帮顶下这餐厅

Clientele used to be all eastern bloc criminals and crack whores,

以前客源通常是东欧小流氓吸毒妓女

but then he took it over and ruined it.

他顶过来之后客源就跑光了

Hey, sexy woman.

哟性感辣妹

You look so pretty today.

今儿个性感动人啊

You look so beautiful, I forgot how bad your personality is.

美得我差点忘了你是悍妇了

Thanks, Oleg.

承蒙夸奖奥列格

Hey, Barbie.

嗨芭比小妞

That's Oleg.

他是奥列格

He will hit on you aggressively and relentlessly. 他将会不停地用烂招泡你

He doesn't realize he looks like that,

他的自信多到爆棚

and I don't have the heart to tell him.

可惜我没多余的善心点醒他

Miss, could we have some menus

小姐可以给份菜单吗

Oh, sure.

当然

Don't smile.

不要微笑

Cause it raises the bar, and then I have to smile, 你拉高服务标准我就得跟上

and I can't be doing that.

那样太累人了

It's exhausting and I have a bad back.

微笑又累人又有害健康

That's Earl, we're in love.

那是我的恋人厄尔

Do not talk to him,

别跟他多讲话

unless you want to feel whiter than you already are. 除非你想显得更"白"痴

Oh, and that stain

还有那块污渍

Not clam chowder.

其实是男人"精"华

Go marry the ketchups.

去把番茄酱连一起

Marry the ketchups. I'm on it.

"联姻"起马上好

Okay. Now divorce the ketchups.

"联姻"完弄离婚吧

Stop! Stop! Stop!

停停停

There's no such thing as divorcing the ketchups. 让番茄酱离婚纯属我鬼扯

You've never waitressed a day in your life.

你压根就没当过服务生对吧

Yes, I have.

我真的做过

You expect me to believe you

看完你这出

after watching that whole Temple Grandin routine 奇葩的演出后鬼才信你

- I'm telling Lee. - Okay, okay,

-我去跟老板检举你 -别求你了

I may have enhanced my resume.

我的确稍微美化了我的简历

Enhanced What, are we in Paris

美化你当参加巴黎时尚展啊

Please, I really need this job, okay

求你了我真的很需要这份工

We lost all of our money.

我们家一无所有了

My trust fund was taken for legal fees.

我的信托基金被拿去支付律师费

My dad is in jail.

老爸又入狱了

What What are you, Martin Channing's daughter 干嘛难不成你是马丁·钱宁的女儿啊

Where's the paper

报纸在哪

Martin Channing

马丁·钱宁

The guy who ripped off the entire city is your father.

骗光整座城的人是你老爸

He told us we were having a good year.

他只跟我们说今年生意挺好

You're Caroline Channing.

你是卡洛琳·钱宁

You're like a billionaire.

你可是亿万富翁

Was. Was a billionaire.

曾是曾是亿万富翁

They froze all our assets, everything's gone.

所有资产都被冻结了全没了

I only have what I could grab,

我只能拿几样东西走

and I grabbed all the wrong things.

可我全拿了没用的东西

- So do you know the president - I've met him.

-你认识总统吧 -见过

- He's hot. - He's the president.

-他很性感吧 -他就是个总统

- Have you been to Switzerland - Yes.

-你去过瑞士吧 -去过

- Do you have a horse - Yes.

-你有马吗 -有

- Do you know Paris Hilton - No, she's a hundred. -认识帕丽斯·希尔顿吗 -不认识她太老了

Excuse me, uh, two hot chocolate, please.

麻烦一下两杯热巧克力

Comin' up.

马上好

Let me do that, please.

让我来吧

I'm a really fast learner.

我学东西可快了

I went to Wharton business school.

沃顿商学院毕业

I got 2,300 on my SAT.

SAT考了两千三百分

Can you make a hot chocolate, or not

那你做得出热巧克力吗

Nailed it.

搞定

We split the tips. Give me yours.

小费均分把你的拿来

You did better than I thought you would.

比我预计的好多了

Listen, tonight I thought of a way

我刚想到了一个

we could make some extra money.

赚外快的办法

They've totally underestimated the price

那些红丝绒蛋糕

point on those red velvet cupcakes.

定价实在低的离谱

In Manhattan the asking price is at least seven,

在曼哈顿这至少卖七块

so we could sell them for seven, and then pocket the difference.

我们就卖七块赚价差中饱私囊

Nothing about that sounds wrong to you

难道你不觉得有什么不对吗

It's not our fault that the idiot who makes the cupcakes

做蛋糕的傻子定价这么低

doesn't know their worth.

又不是我们的错

I'm the idiot who makes the cupcakes.

我就是做蛋糕的那傻子

New information.

我才知道嘛

That's stupid.

这肯定不行

No one would pay $7 for one of my cupcakes.

谁会花七块买我的蛋糕啊

Really 'Cause...

你确定吗看这...

Well, at least we know you're not adopted.

果然有遗传你爸弄钱的基因啊

相关主题