搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 老友记第一季对话中英对照1-14

老友记第一季对话中英对照1-14

老友记第一季对话中英对照1-14
老友记第一季对话中英对照1-14

1.Shall I go on? 我还要继续吗

2.Just keep smiling

3.You spoiled everything 你搞砸了一切

4.My friend and family are out there! How can I face them?我的亲朋好友都在场,以后

我还怎么见人

5.She’s just fixing her makeup 她要补妆

6.I hope you don’t take this the wrong way 我希望你别误会

7.I know we had plans to meet up tonight 我知道我们今天晚上约了要见面

8.How could we have let this happen? 我们怎么这么不小心

9.I don’t see that we have a choice. 看来我们别无选择

10.I gotta ask you something. 我有事情要问你

11.Is all out fault? Were we bad parents? 这是我们的错吗,没把小孩教好

12.How are you supposed to eat this? 怎么来吃啊

13.Forget it. T hat’s off.算了吧当我没说

14.It’s doesn’t count 不算

15.I’m sorry things aren’t working out 抱歉,事情竟然会出问题

16.She’ll get over this. 她不会放在心上的

17.It didn’t mean anything. It’s a mistake. 根本就没什么,只是一个无心之过

18.tow the line, thread the needle听天由命,努力争取

19.think outside the box 不要死心眼

20.If you don’t realize that, I can’t help you如果你还不懂,我也没法了

21.It could be better. It’ll be okay, right?

22.If I scream, Yippee, just ignore me。如果我叫好耶,就当没听到

23.But I don’t think that means anything 我知道,他是无心的

24.he sees me in a two-piece for the first time. 他头一次看见我穿两件式

25.I saw you go in with Monica 我看见你和莫妮卡进去了

26.They aren’t going to use it 他们反正也用不着

27.You didn’t find her? 你还没找到她

28.I’ve looked everywhere. 我到处都找不到

29.It’s getting late. We’re going to go. 时间太晚了,我们要走了

30.Do you guys mind staying here for a while 你们在待一会如何?

31.I really appreciate this, but you don’t need to rub my butt.但也不用摸我屁股

32.They look pretty soundproof, don’t you think? 隔音效果似乎很好

33.We’ve come for her things 我们是来拿她的东西的

34.She’s in hiding. She’s humiliated. She doesn’t want to see you again. 他躲起来来了,

因为她很丢脸,她这辈子都不想见你了

35.Please, promise me that you’ll tell her that请保证你们一定会转告她

36.All right. I’ll tell her

37.You think I’ll ever get there? 你认为我能够跟他一样优秀吗

38.Who knows what science will come up with in the future谁知道科学会发展成什么样

39.Good thing we have….幸好我们..

40.That night meant a lot to me 那对我来说意义非凡

41.1066 ten sixty- six

42.Am I a completer idiot for thingking she’d actually show up? 我是不是白痴,竟然以

为他会来

43.Same difference 那还不一样

44.I get it 听到了

45.I could use a friend 我需要一个朋友

1.you look cute 你很可爱

2.You’re just all liquored up你喝太多眼花了吧

3.I’m coming in 我进来了

4.I’ve had a very long hard day 我今天上班累死了

5.my date threw up 约会吹了

6.he kept asking me I I wanted chicken 他非缠着我问要不要炸鸡

7.What was that pub he took us to? 他带我们去的酒馆叫什么?

8.I don’t want to talk about it 我不想说了

9.Shouldn’t Rachel be back? 她不是应该回来了啊

10.Did she sound mad? 她很生气吗

11.You abandoned her on a plane to Greece你丢下她独自飞到希腊

12.It’s not too shabby for me对我来说可不差

13.That should get her talking 那会让她感动

14.make out the card 写卡片

15.Why are you cry? 为什么哭

16.Do you sound like very good decisions to you? 你们觉得这些决定正确吗

17.I like your little braid 你的辫子很好看

18.I should’ve never gone to London我根本不应该去伦敦

19.I’m not comfortable having that power over someone’s life 我不喜欢主宰别人的生活

20.I’ll just have to accept it 看来只好接受事实

21.I know that you’re very upset right now 我知道你心情低落

22.That’s the guy you flirted with at the counter fl?:t 你以前跟他打情骂俏过

23.we got our pictures back from London 我们在伦敦照的相片洗出来了

24.There’s Ross and Joey and you and me

25.It bums me out烦都快烦死了

26.It sounds like a little corny k?rni 陈词滥调

27.but sometimes when I’m bummed out, I just close my eyes and think about what a wonderful

gift life is 当我心情不好时,。。。,想想人生实在很美好

28.A little of this, a little of that 闲扯

29.What took you so long?怎么去那么久?

30.I got caught up at work 公事耽搁了

31.So thanks for having me over 谢谢你邀请我过来

32.Probably some European goodbye thing he picked up in London可能是在伦敦学到的再见

礼仪

33.It felt French 感觉像是法式的

34.Doing her laundry 她在洗衣服

35.I think I’m going to go wander out in the rain for a while 我要去淋淋雨散散心

36.I need to take a rain check./can I take a rain check.。可不可以改期,可不可以给我留一张

存根

37.Do you want to fall into the trap?你又想惹麻烦吗

38.He said you blew him off. 他说你把他打发走了

39.I’m calling the shots 由我做主

40.You cannot tell him that! 你可不能那样说

41.Wasn’t that nice? 不是很好吗

42.Having some trouble? 怎么了

43.I’ll kick that door 我会把门撞开

44.You want me to get that? 要不要我去。。。

45.Just let her do her thing…别理他

46.Can I talk to you outside for a sec 我们能到外面谈谈吗

47.I bet you can’t

48.You were feeling left out?觉得自己被大家遗弃

49.we thought we could all go to a picnic 我们可以一起去野餐

50.That sucks 太差了

51.What’ll we high-five about at the stupid park? 去公园有什么好兴奋

52.It makes me want to puke我都快吐了

53.it blew 吹了,取消了

54.Why don’t we all meet upstairs in an hour. 大家一小时后楼上见

55.I’m gonna grab some coffee

56.Do you know how painful it is to tell someone you love them…and not have them say it

back?

57.I can’t watch 我看不下去

58.what you reading? 你在看什么

59.Event’s from around the globe

60.I’m so dead serious. I’m totally serious. 我很正经,非常正经

61.Why are you laughing? 你为什么笑

62.When I said it, I sort of floated up out of my body. 我说话时似乎灵魂出窍

63.That’s not funny.

64.Actually, it kind of is 其实还是蛮好笑的

65.Hey, Ross! Where is missus m?s?z? 你老婆了

66.That is what the thing is. 事实正是如此

67.It’ s always great when someone tells you they love you. 听到有人说爱你还是很开心

68.let’s roll some bones让我打赌一把(摇骰子)

69.High-five! 击掌The babies are coming! 要生了

70.Do you know anything about woman? 你了解女人吗

71.

1.None of them are 他们都不是

2.I’ll miss watching you freak people out like that. 我一定会很怀念你那样吓别人

3.We went back because I forgot my jacket 我们回来拿我的外套

4.She hit her head in the shower她在浴室跌倒撞到头

5.I’ve been doing this a long time 我做这一行很久了

6.They want to take us out Saturday night! What do you say? 他们约我们周六晚上出去,如

何?

7.You’ve been telling me to get over Ross and move on

8.Harder than it sounds, isn’t it? 没那么简单把

9.How do you make that dirty? 你为什么总能说得那么色

10.Male nurses 男护士

11.I was bummed too 我也很失望

12.He’s trying to steal my thunder 他只是想抢我的风头

13.Why are you defending him? 为什么要替她辩解

14.We’re just goofing around 我们只是玩玩

15.I was about to tell you I was getting out of it 我是想告诉你我打算推掉

16.You’re going into what grade? 你要升几年级?

17.You made him cry 你把他弄哭了

18.I’m afraid you’ve got kidney stones 可能是肾结石

19.What else could it be? 还有其他可能吗

20.I hate to miss an opportunity because I didn’t ask 我不想因为没开口而失去机会

21.This is insane 这件事太扯了

22.Do you know how inappropriate that would be? 那样太不合适了

23.Just talk to him, feel him out 探探他的口风

24.I’m kind of on a clock 我时间有限

25.Undo it 收回

26.Kind of girlie g?:l?, isn’t it? 有点娘娘腔,对吧?

27.Why wait till Saturday? 为什么要等到周六

28.I’ll get someone to cover my shift 我要找人代班

29.Alice left five hours ago 她出发5个小时了

30.a sterile ster?l tower 消毒毛巾

31.How does he look? 他长得怎么样

32.Just want to spend more time together 只想多花时间和对方相处

33.You are better than you think you are

34.Can I just have a second alone with the babies 我能和宝宝独处一下吗

35.Everyong said labor was the hardest thing 大家都说生产最难熬

36.You won’t be able to take it 你绝对受不了

37.What’ll they name her? 准备跟她取什么名字

38.

39.I’m seeing a guy from work 我最近跟同事约会

40.I was taking a nap 我正在睡3午觉

41.Why aren’t you at the movie 你们不是去看电影了吗

42.I’m so glad you’re all here 很高兴大家都在

43.vomit tux 令人呕吐的西装

44.a little good deed for PBS帮他们做一点好事

45.Right after my Mom killed herself, I was in a bad place,personall 我个人非常难过

46.This is selfish 这样做很自私

47.are you calling me selfish? 你说我很自私

48.Sorry to burst that bubble 很抱歉戳破你的美梦

49.I’m only ringing to say stop harassing h?r?s my relatives 我只是打来告诉你不要再骚扰我

的家人了

50.I don’t think he’s up to meeting everyone yet 他还没准备好和大家见面

51.I don’t think he’s up to it 我想他还没准备好

52.Why is that funny 有什么好笑的

53.She wants me to move to London 她想要我搬到伦敦去

54.What will you do? 你打算怎么办

55.I can’t leave Ben我不能丢下本

56.I bet if I talked to…I could convince them to do…只要我怎么样,我就能说服他们去。。。

57.you can patch things up with your new wife你可以挽回你的新太太

58.It could happen 也行啊

59.We already have lives here 我们的生活重心都在这

60.Who’s going to London 谁要去伦敦

61.You’ll be answering the phone 你负责接电话

62.You don’t seem to understand 你恐怕还搞不清楚状况把

63.He force fed me cidersa?d? and cookies 他强迫我喝苹果汁、吃饼干

64.As much as I love you, I’m sorry, I can’t move…

65.Would you consider moving here?请你考虑搬过来好吗

66.There’s one thing that really scares me still 有件事还是令我很担心

67.As long as you don’t see Rachel anymore 只要你以后再也不见她

68.Only if I promise never to see Rachel again条件是我不准再见瑞秋

69.I think I’ll pass 我自愿放弃

70.What’s your point?你什么意思

71.I think I’d be a little out of my league, but I’d give it a shot。可能有点难,但我还是会试试

72.I’m in the shot 我正好在镜头里

73.You’ve been here all day 你已经在这一整天了

74.I leave it entirely up to the gods of fate我把这件事交给命运之神决定

75.If anyone else has a better suggestion, let’s hear it 如果其他人有更好的建议,现在就说出

76.it is broken 坏了

77.I’m still mad at them 我还是很生气

78.I was saving up to do sth. 我本想用那钱去买什么…

79.Not the one I had my eye on 那可不是我看上的那个

80.Maybe I got carried away before, but there’s something you got to know。或许我以前太得意

了,不过有件事情告诉你

81.If I’m the best, it’s only because you made me the best

82.Keep talking 说下去

83.owe it to do sth.有必要做某事

84.You know that wasn’t part of it 这不包括在内

85.I totally forgot about that 早都忘记了

86.Can I take a rain check? 改天再去把

87.Like what? 例如

88.The bottom line is that you love her最起码你还爱她

89.Just fix whatever she wants fixed她怎么要求你就怎么做

90.You’ll hate yourself if you don’t 不然你会后悔的

91.

1.but it’s dark out 可是外面很黑

2.I’ll get washed up then 那我得梳洗一下

3.I’m getting tired of always sneaking around 我不想在偷偷摸摸的了

4.What if we went away for the weekend?要不我们到外面去渡周末

5.I have a conference 我还有个会要开

6.He’s got a conference there 他要到那去开会

7.She’s out shopping 她出去买东西了

8.How will that even work? 那怎么可能

9.That’s better than my way 那比我的方法要好

10.What do you got in here? 还有什么了

11.He was hit by a truck and dragged for nineteen blocks他被撞了,被拖行19个街区

12.We’re switching rooms 我们要换房间

13.I didn’t wanna say anything, but the carpet smells too. 我本来不想说,地毯也有点臭

14.I’m trying to work things out with Emily 我想跟她合好

15.This happened when…的时候也是这样

16.I’m just gonna go shove??v a bunch of tissues[tisj u in my nose 我得塞一团卫生纸到我的

鼻子里

17.These clowns want to take us for a ride 这些人想占我们的便宜

18.Am I getting in the way of…是不是妨碍你什么

19.Who should I blame? 那我要怪谁

20.Do not speak ill of the dead 不要说死者的坏话

21.You know how you said to do whatever it takes to fix my marriage? 你上次说我应该不惜代

价挽救婚姻

22.What she wants is for me not to see you anymore她的要求是叫我永远不要再见你

23.What are you going to tell her? 你准备怎么跟她说

24.You have no idea what a nightmare this has been 你不知道我有多难过

25.This is so hard 很痛苦

26.Let me make it easier for you让我跟你减减压

27.I fought with my colleagues 我跟同事吵架了

28.You should’ve seen the look on her face你们应该看看她当时的表情

29.You got married too fast 你决定结婚太仓促了

30.But I’ve been obsessing about it and would love not to talk about it. 我一直为这件事情烦

恼,你们也别再提了

31.How much was the room? I’ll pay my half 旅馆费多少,我要付我那半

32.Ross is right back there 就在后面

33.He does look like him 确实很象他

34.Do you even know who Kip is? 你知道他是谁吗

35.We all hang out together 我们经常在一起玩

36.When they broke up, you all promised you’d stay his friend

37.He got phased out 他遭到排挤, 冷落

38.It won’t happen to Ross 他肯定不会

39.Chandler had a mustache m?s tɑ:?当时还留着小胡子

40.It was just a matter of time before someone had to leave the room

41.I just assumed Phoebe would be the one to go 我还以为走的是菲比

42.That would have made more sense这种说法的确比较合理

43.Isn’t this against the rules? 这不违反规定吗

44.If you were me, what would you do? 换做你,你会怎么做

45.So that weekend kind of sucked 那个周末过得很糟糕

46.It had to end sometime 迟早得结束

47.Why exactly? 为什么

48.It’s nothing to freak out about 没什么好害怕的

49.We didn’t want to make a big deal out of it. 我们不想太声张

50.Just promise me you won’t tell 向我保证你不会跟别人说

51.

1.Not while you’re under my roof 在我屋里不许那样

2.None of that 不准那样

3.Doesn’t she know me but at all? 她完全不了解我吗but加强语气

4.I’m getting rid of some things 有一些东西我要处理掉

5.Isn’t that a little extreme? 不觉得那有一点极端吗

6.I’m not happy about this either 我也不高兴

7.Are you cool with that? 你们能够无所谓吗

8.I’ll act cool 我会装作无所谓

9.Storage rooms give me the creeps.我最怕储藏室了

10.Here it is 找到了

11.It’s just a bit sudden 只是有点突然

12.I’m totally onboard 我完全赞成

13.It’s got a view of the river 一眼就能看到河

14.It’s kind of far from work 离上班的地方是有点远

15.What is Emily doing to him? 艾米丽到底对他做了点什么?

16.you always stick up for the people who we…我们。。。谁,你就帮谁说好话

17.We didn’t mean to fogged you 我们不是故意喷你的

18.Don’t get too attached 不要太恋恋不舍

19.She’s having it cremated kri: me?t 她准备把它火化

20.I know you’re quirky, and I get a big kick out of it. We all do 你有些离谱,我们平时也都

喜欢你这一点

21.It is like a crime against nature 这实在不合天理

22.Remember when I ran into this and it knocked me out. 记不记得我上次撞到这里,还因此晕

23.To tell the truth, I wish I didn’t have to move 老实说,真不希望搬家

24.Why are you listening to her?为什么你要听她的

25.It’s not right what Emily wants you to do 艾米丽这些要求太过分了

26.Stop pinching me 不要捏我

27.We just think that maybe she’s being a little unreasonable 大家都认为他有点不可理喻

28.You have no idea what it takes to make a marriage work 你们根本就不知道如何维持婚姻

29.It’s what grownups do 这是成年人做得

30.I feel so guilty about Ross我对ross很抱歉

31.Some people are just into appearances 有些人只会以貌取人

32.It’s cool 无所谓

33.You don’t even know me 你根本不认识我

34.I made a snap judgment

35.I went to have pizza 我去吃披萨

36.That yeti is one smooth talker 那个雪人口才很好

37.I hope you’re not full. Dinner’s almost ready 我希望你还吃得下,因为晚餐快好了

38.If Emily knew I was having dinner with you, she’d flip out如果艾米丽知道我和你们一起吃

饭,她一定会抓狂

39.I really don’t mind 我无所谓

40.We’re just having dinner我们正在吃饭

41.I’m just having dinner with my friends 我只是和朋友再吃饭

42.sorry, dude, I had to make a call 抱歉老兄我要打电话

43.I have never cheated on you 我从来没骗过你

44.Look like he’s smiling 他好像在笑

45.How can you tell? You can only see his back 你怎么知道,你只能看到他的背影

46.You’re shivering 你全身发抖

47.

1.are you looking at…?你在看什么吗?

2.Emily’s cousin kicked me out 把我赶出来了

3.Didn’t you sign a lease? 你们没签约吗?

4.He thought you said gonad他以为你说的是”咪咪”

5.I don’t get violations 我不会违规

6.I deducted did?kt two points for not doing sth

7.that is section 5 violation 违反了第五条

8.I’ll call you 我会打给你的

9.He’s not great 他不太好

10.He’ll be screwed up for a long time 他将会郁闷很长时间

11.I don’t go for guys right after they get divorced 我不会找刚离婚的男人

12.I appreciate you letting me stay here 我要再次感谢你们收容我

13.You’re faking laughing too 你也是假笑把

14.We’re out of here 我们马上得走

15.You have the power to do that? 你办的到吗?

16.you should have gone out once in a while 你那时侯应该经常出去

17.That guy just plain kills me 那家伙笑死我了

18.I’ll try to stop by 我有时间就过去

19.I think I’m going to be busy 不过我可能有事

20.Remember, I’ve got that gala 还记得上次跟你说我要参加比赛

21.What’s the gala f or?什么比赛

22.I support it 我是搞赞助的

23.I don’t know how much more I can take 我不知道我还能忍多久

24.I guess I can hold out a little longer 我或许还能忍一阵子

25.Got anything to eat?有吃的吗

26.I went to Jono’s and it was closed

27.Don’t let him in别让他进来

28.It’s kind of expensive for a studio 作为一个单间公寓有点贵

29.Somebody was using his head某人真是挖空心思

30.I see what you guys are saying 你们说的我明白

31.I’ll go downstairs and fill out an application我下楼填申请表

32.We are bad people 我们是坏人

33.helping Ross get back on his feet帮助罗斯早点恢复正常

34.Ross put us as references 罗斯填我们当介绍人

35.A lost art 失传的艺术tap dancer 踢踏舞

36.He’s a pimp他是个皮条客

37.Did you get this out of a book?你这是从书上学来的吗

38.This is never going to work 这可不行

39.Don’t get anywhere. I’ll be right back 你别走开,我马上回来

40.I think you two could really hit it off 你们两个一定会来电

41.You can just drop the act 你别装了

42.You’re Danny’s wingman[wi?m?n, right?你是丹尼的好友,对吗

43.frat bros 好兄弟

44.Well, I see you’ve had a very productive day显然你今天过的很充实

45.

46.

1.Let’s play the game where everyone says one things you’re thankful for 我们来玩感恩告白

游戏

2.This is the worst Thanksgiving ever 这是有史以来最惨的一次感恩节

3.I’ve got one that’s worst 我由此更惨

4.It’s not like it sounds 其实不是这样

5.She didn’t even know that happened 她根本就不知道那件事

6.Reliving pain and getting depressed is what Thanksgiving’s all about 重温悲惨的回忆是感

恩节的精神

7.for me, anyway 至少对于我是这样的

8.What is that supposed to mean?

9.Chip and I broke up 和我分手了

10.Ross’s little sister 罗斯的妹妹

11.I can make you some macaroni m?k?r??ni and cheese for dinner 我可以帮你煮起司通心面

12.I am never going out with him again. I don’t care how much he begs 我再也不跟他约会了,

他再怎么求我也没用

13.I couldn’t find that bowl 我找不到那个碗

14.You should be a chef 你应该去当厨师

15.All this stuff about Nancy being a slut was all a rumor 她很花痴的传闻都是假的

16.It’s not that big a deal 其实也没什么

17.If thins go well, I may be out with her all night 如果一切顺利,我们搞不好不会回来

18.It’s cool, you can stay here没关系,你可以呆在这

19.I just don’t want to be stuck here with your fat sister 我只是不想跟你的肥猪妹妹呆在一起

20.I don’t even remember that 我完全记不起来了

21.I was an idiot back then 我那时很蠢

22.You changed your major again? 你又转系了

23.Your hair sure is different 你的发型变了好多

24.She’s really pretty and smart 她很聪明也很漂亮

25.You got him back for calling you fat 你完全报了一箭之仇

26.Could you make me some of that righteous mac and cheese like last year? 你能不能帮我煮

去年的那种通心面

27.Save your strength 省省力气吧

28.I’m not falling for that one 我才不会上当

29.I came up with that 我想出来的

30.Just leave me alone for a little while 让我静一静

31.

1.whose are they? 是谁的

2.Got be Joey’s 肯定是乔伊的

3.In other people’s homes 在别人家

4.I’m tired of covering for you two. This is gonna stop. 我不想再帮你们说谎了,这种事不

能在发生了

5.You guys keep embarrassing me 你们害我一直出丑

6.one thing led to another 接二连三的

7.Can we please just drop this.能不能换个话题?

8.I thought this time I’d go for something more intellectual 换点比较用脑袋的

9.That sounds like fun

10.What time does the class start 几点上课

11.someone at work ate my sandwich 有同事偷吃了我的三明治

12.my Thanksgiving leftover sandwich 那是感恩节剩下的三明治

13.I got evicted 我没地方住

14.Would you care to venture one? 那就麻烦你举出一个

15.Why didn’t you say you hadn’t read the book? 你为什么不直接说你没读过

16.you get tough with people and you can get anything you want 你对别人横点,你就可以呼风

唤雨

17.I make low-budget adult film 低成本

18.Get ready to come out of the non-gay closet/ come out of the closet 承认秘密

19.Just give us a little more time 再给我们一点时间

20.But it better make me look really good 最好让我保住面子

21.May I have a word? 可以谈谈吗

22.Do you see a note on top of it? 你看见上面的纸条了吗

https://www.sodocs.net/doc/7b7240373.html,e on, don’t be such a goody-goody别那么假正经吗

24.This book was light years ahead of its time 这本书超级先进

25.Rachel and I were discussing it, and she had very interesting insights 她和我刚讨论过,她有

些看法很有趣

26.On account of my rage 因为我脾气不好

27.He told me to take a leave of absence 他叫我最好请个假

28.get worked up 暴跳如雷

29.You’re okay with that? 你也同意

30.It’s so embarrassing 我丢脸丢大了

31.You weren’t taking the class seriously 你更本不好好上课

32.What is the big deal ? 这有什么了不起的

33.Let’s give our friend a chance to explain why he’s such a big pervert p?v?:t给他一个机会解

释为何会如此变态

34.How come we found your underwear in our apartment? 你的内裤怎么会出现在我们家

35.I think we’ve all learned who’s disgusting and who’s not 现在终于知道谁是恶心鬼了

36.the chicken’s up for grabs 大家都有份

37.You were making a good point 你说的很有道理

38.till you got cut off 直到你被打断

39.Tests make us all better learners 有考试才有进步

40.

1.I reorganized the fridge 我整理一下冰箱

2.See? Bottom shelf, meats and dairy 看,最下层放肉跟奶制品

3.Middle shelf

4.Top shelf, expired products 过期食品

5.Because I’m bored out of my mind 我都快无聊死了

6.I’ve already been to the bank 我已经去过银行了

7.Haven’t you ever been unemployed? 难道你从来就没失业过

8.Don’t get religious on me, okay ? 少跟我传教

9.whoever this is, stop calling me 不管你是谁,别再打了

10.For the love of God, leave me alone 求你行行好,别再骚扰我了

11.Guess what? 猜猜是什么

12.I’m going to be collecting donations 我准备去募捐

13.I knew a girl in high school who did that 我有个高中同学也跟你一样

14.You’re starting to sound a lot like Chandler lately 你口气越来越像钱德勒

15.That is so not true 胡说八道

16.a great spot, a good spot 很好的位置

17.Pretend we’ve forgotten who he is 假装不认识他

18.She’s not bad to look at, right? 她长的也不赖吧

19.Do you want to go out on a date with her? 你想和他出去约会吗

20.Is Friday okay? 星期五行不行

21.She can’t wait 她等不及了

22.I guess my lunch break is over 午休该结束了

23.What are you guys gonna do? 你们待会要干什么去?

24.He suddenly became available 他突然又有空了

25.She nailed it 她就是厉害

26.You’ll just say no again 你一定又会拒绝

27.I can’t believe I didn’t get that part 没想到竟然没拿到那个角色

28.You should make something happen for yourself 你要给自己创造机会

29.Write a play 写个剧本

30.Nada 什么都没有

31.I don’t have the discipline that it takes 我没有所需要的自我控制力

32.I’ll make up a schedule 我会定个时间表

33.you’d do that for me? 你真的愿意帮我

34.I just saw Danny getting on the subway with a girl 我刚看到丹尼跟女生塔地铁

35.and he had his arm around her 他还搂着她

36.you meddled our relationship 谁叫你插手我们的感情世界

37.Everything was going according to the plan 一切都在按部就班的进行

38.She was kind of stupid 她是有点傻

39.Move the bowl further away 把碗拿远点

40.You such 你真是太垃圾了

41.crank it up a notch 增加点难度

42.I’m intrigued ?n tri:g d

43.I’ll get back to work 我得回去工作

44.Shame on you

45.I had a nice time tonight. So did I

46.I was undefeated 我从没有输过

47.You weighted 200 pounds 你以前有两百磅重

48.Joey is not going 他不能去

49.Cut him some slack 让他休息休息

50.I think he’s been relaxing enough 我想他已经休息够了

51.I’m doing this because I am Joey’s friend 我之所以这么做,是因为我是乔伊的朋友

52.I paid for those 是我买的

53.The same thing happened to me one time 我也遇到我这种事

54.I wanted to take a picture, but I didn’t have my camera 我想照张相,结果发现没带相机

55.I want to wear them tonight 我今晚还要穿

56.I guess you’ll have to cancel your date 看来你得取消约会了

57.We’ve been getting complaints 我们接到投诉

58.either you leave or we remove you 你不走我们就得赶你走

59.I’ll give you one pointer 奉劝你一句

60.I thought we said 7 不是约在七点吗

61.Let’s skip it 取消了

62.The bath’s getting cold 洗澡水快凉了

63.Ross tore up the tickets 罗斯把门票撕了

64.I overreacted 我反应过头了

65.This took you all day? 这花了你一整天

66.

1.will you just trust me 相信我好吗

2.Who are you kissing at midnight?你零点要亲谁?

3.Since I have whole history with Rachel, I guess Phoebe 因为我和她有太多纠葛,那就菲比

4.Happy new year. You too 你也一样

5.I’m gonna go out on a limb 我要独树一帜,out on a limb 另:处境尴尬

6.I’m gonna make myself happy 我要让自己快乐

7.pilot a commercial jet 开大飞机

8...resolution is to plummet pl?m?t to their deaths愿望坠机身亡

9.I’ll bet 50 bucks you can’t go over the whole year without making fun of us 我用50元打赌

你无法一年内不取笑我们

10.I’ll take that bet 我赌了

11.it starts right now 从现在就开始

12.My new year’s resolution is to learn how to play guitar 我的新年愿望是学吉他

13.You know those special skills I have listed on my resume? rezju:mei I would love it if one of

those was true 我的履历表上列了一堆特殊专长,我希望里面有一项是真的

14.Do you want me to teach you? 想要我教你吗

15.Who have you taught? 你教过谁

16.My resolution is to be less obsessed with being neat and clean 我希望自己不要那么洁癖

17.keep an eye on that boy friend 看住那个男朋友

18.Maybe your resolution should be to gossipɡ?si p less 你应该让自己别那么八卦

19.I don’t gossip 我没有八卦啊

20.It doesn’t mean I’m a gossip 这并不代表我很八卦

21.talk about his botched boob jobs 隆胸失败

22.In junior high this girl said a lot of mean stuff about me and I said her bike on fire 在初中的

时候有个女生说了我很多坏话,我就烧了她的脚踏车

23.What did she say about you? 她说了你什么

24.But I guess she got hers 她得到了报应

25.Something funny about that name? 这个名字有什么好笑的吗

26.I just think I’ve heard it somewhere before 我只是觉得我好象听过

27.I haven’t told you her middle name yet 我还没跟你说她中间的名字

28.What an interesting approach to guitar instruction 很有趣的吉他教学方式

29.some might find it amusing 有人会觉得好笑

30.you nailed..你搞定什么

31.I thought I was getting better 我觉得我进步了

32.Do you want to learn to play guitar?你想学吉他吗

33.Ross is wearing leather pants 罗斯穿着皮裤

34.Where’d you get them? 在哪里买的

35.You look like a freak 难看死了

36.You are questioning my method 你在质疑我的教学方式

37.maybe you just need to try a little harder 也许你应该更用功

38.Would you stop looking at me like that. 别在那样看我了

39.We’re going around in circles 讲来讲去都一样

40.That is quite a situation 情况的确很严重

41.Will that work? 有用吗

42.What color is it? 是什么颜色

43.Let me know how it goes 让我知道结果

44.Your timing couldn’t be better 你来得正好

45.I’m putting out fires all over the place 我正在到处救火

46.You’ve been in there for a long time 你已经进去很久了

47.I’m staring to get kind of freaked out 我开始有点害怕

48.I want to apologize for saying your method was stupid 我为批评你的教法而道歉

49.That’s something 很棒把

50.It really is something 真的很棒

51.I would make a good cowboy 我会是个好牛仔

52.How long have you known ? 你知道多久了

53.I’m gonna go for a walk in the rain 我要雨中漫步

54.I bet they are doing it 他们肯定有一腿

55.

1.I told you everything I knew last night 我知道的昨晚都告诉你了

2.I can’t believe you would say that你居然这么说

3.This is a huge deal 这可是件大事

4.Who initiated the first kiss? 谁先吻谁?

5.Someone I know is getting married 我认识的某人要结婚了

6.check me out 看我的

7.He never talks to me outside of work 出了公司他还没理过我

8.I’ll go find a racket. 我去找一支球拍

9.I lent it to Joey

10.what is new with you?有什么新变化

11.We don’t talk about work, we talk about anything 我们不谈工作,谈其他都行

12.Let’s talk about relationship. 我们来谈感情的事

13.There was this guy at the bank that I thought was cute 我原本觉得银行有一个人很帅

14.That’s juicy 那很精彩

15.I actually do have a lot of work to do. 我真的很忙

16.If there was, I wouldn’t tell you 有也不告诉你

17.I was up all night writing this nasty nɑ:sti letter to Emily 我熬了一整晚写这封信骂艾米莉

18.Ready to go to the movies? 准备好去看电影了吗

19.Actually, I think I’ll skip it 我不想去了

20.I just want to be alone right now 我现在只想静一静

21.Are you all right?你没事把

22.We’ll just get a sip of water 我们去喝口水

23.Am I on fire or what? 我今天很猛把

24.Those birds are browned, basted and ready to be carved 两只鸟已经烤好,等着被切来吃了

25.Let them win one 让他们赢一场

26.Put me out of my misery 我求之不得

27.Are you sure you never play pro? 你真的没有打过职业的?

28.Nice shot 好球

29.Long 出界

30.At least you hid your feelings well about it 至少你把的不快掩饰的很好

31.If we hadn’t lost, they would never have invited us to dinner tomorrow

32.I don’t like work Chandler. The guy’s a suck-up 我不喜欢工作时的钱德勒,工作时的你是

个狗腿子

33.Because you said that, I’m not putting out tonight 既然你那样说,今天晚上不跟你玩了

34.My brother doesn’t stay out all night 我哥从不彻夜不归

35.I just walked around for a while 我只是到处转了一下

36.He hooked up with someone

37.I know what you all are thinking 我知道你们在想什么

38.That’s what I was thinking 我也是这样想的

39.Let’s not that crazy, okay? 没那么夸张

40.How drunk were you?你醉成什么样了

41.Janice and I have a lot in common 她和我有很多共同点

42.We’ve both been divorced, we both have kids 我们都离过婚,我们都有小孩

43.Don’t put ideas in his head. 别影响他

44.That is so good to get off my chest 说出来的感觉真好

45.I overheard you on the phone the other day 我那天听到你们在讲电话

46.First one to find the tasty treat wins, okay 先找到零食的赢

47.I opened up to her about all the stuff that’s been happening to me 我跟他讲述了我的很多事

48.I talked for hours 我说了好几个小时

49.What’s the big deal? 这有什么呢

50.I just don’t think it was funny 我只是觉得不搞笑

51.You mind if I read my comic books in here? 我可以在这里看漫画书吗

52.She just called and said she was going to be working late 他刚打电话来说要加班

53.She keeps lying to me 她一直在骗我

54.I’m going over there and confronting them right now 我现在就过去拆穿他们

55.I’m just not very good at this 我不太擅长这个

56.Ever since high school, Rachel was the one person that I told everything to从高中起我什么

事都告诉瑞秋

57.I miss that so much now 我很怀念那个时候

58.see them a little better 看的更清楚一点

59.What a great way to make some extra pocket money 真是个赚零用钱的好办法

60.she is really gullible g?l?b?l他真是好骗

61.Man! Can’t anything go right in my life? 我的人生就不能顺利一点吗

62.Let me make sure I’m hearing this right 我跟你确认一下

63.You are ending this with me because I’m too whiny? 你要和我结束因为我太爱发牢骚

64.You’re not mad? 你不生气吗

65.Why would I be mad? 我干嘛生气

66.You don’t fool around with your friends’ ex-girlfriends or possible girlfriends or girls they’re

related to 不能追朋友的旧情人

67.I am mad 我很是生气

68.Because that’s what friends do 因为那样才叫兄弟

69.I let you live rent-free 我让你免费住在这

70.No strings attached 无条件,无附加条件

1.That was half an hour 已经半个小时了

2.I don’t like to brag about it, but I give the best massages m?’sɑ?我不想自夸

3.If it hurts that bad, you should tell her 如果真的很痛,应该告诉他

4.I’m in a real relationship 我是认真的

5.I won’t screw that up by telling the truth 我不想因为说实话而搞砸

6.You almost crushed my hat 你差点踩扁我的帽子

7.why are you wearing this? 为什么你要戴这顶

8.I’m up for the part of …我正准备去应征这个。。。的角色

9.How’s it going? 今天怎么样了

10.I just got back form the hospital 我刚从医院回来

11.How did she die? 她是怎么死的

12.She bent down to get some yogurt j??g?t and never came back up again 她弯腰去拿酸奶酪,

就再也没有起来了

13.It’s missing something 还少了点什么

14.It looks like woman’s purse 很象女人的皮包

15.It is odd how a woman’s purse looks so good on me, a man 我一个男人背女用皮包,居然很

16.Unisex ju:n?seks 男女通用U N I sex

17.I ain’t gonna say no to that 我决不会拒绝

18.Are you referring to my man’s bag? 你是在说我的男用包包

19.I thought it just looked good, but it’s practical too.我原以为只中看,结果它也很中用

20.I’ll pay you with the money from the job I’ll get

21.My grandma had the exact same bag 我外婆有个一模一样的包包

22.I bought you flowers 我给你带花来了

23.So how did you know Frances? 你是怎么认识弗兰西斯的

24.I was pretty tight with her 我和她关系很亲

25.Did you catch him? 你追到他了吗

26.What did you say to him?你跟他怎么说了

27.How do I look? 我看起来怎么样

28.Just because you don’t understand something, doesn’t make it wrong 你们不懂不代表是错

29.I’ve got to meet my dad 我得去见爸爸

30.I don’t want to freak him out 我不想吓跑他

31.I’m past it 我已经释怀了不计较了

32.You do seem a little tense 你看起来有些紧张

33.masseuse m?s?:z 按摩师

34.He’s in pain 他都快疼死了

35.You’ve been lying to me? 你一直在骗我

36.Maybe he didn’t want to hurt your feelings 也许他只是不希望你难过

37.Is Rachel here? 瑞其儿在这吗

38.We’re supposed to be honest to each other我们应该坦诚相待

39.I’m not crying about that. 我不是在哭那个

40.You don’t know me at all 你根本不了解我

41.It’s used 用过的

42.I pictured her getting mad the way you did, and I chickened out 我觉得她也会像你一样发

飙,我就临阵退缩了

43.How long ago? 多久前的事

44.couch kaut?沙发

45.That’s neither here nor there 这并不相关

46.I was a lousy la?zi: father 我是个很差劲的父亲

47.Let’s see, how did it go? 让我想想是怎么唱的

48.Why? You were so read for it 你准备的那么充分

49.I will not join you in the lawsuit against him 我不会和你一起告他

50.That’s for a jury d?u?ri to decide由陪审团决定

51.

1.we’re done with the chicken fried rice 鸡肉炒饭没了

2.If he’s moving, maybe I should try to get his place 如果他要搬走,我可以去把他那里租下

3.I can’t believe I never realized how great it is 我居然没发现这里有这么棒

4.we saw them fornicate f?rn?ket私通

5.That doesn’t sound like fun. So we’ll make it fun

6.I want to do Phoebe’s thing 我想照菲比的做

7.How are we going to mess with them? 我们要怎么样耍他们

8.You could use your position as the roommate 你可以利用室友的身份

9.That jacket looks great on you

10.You’ve been working out? 你在健身吗

11.Just something to think about 总之你考虑一下

12.That is a popular opinion today, I must say 简直是今天的民意

13.Phoebe was hitting on me 菲比在钓我

14.I think Phoebe thinks I’m foxy 我认为菲比觉得我很有魅力

15.I just think you misunderstood her 你应该误解他的意思了

16.Why is it so hard for you to believe that Phoebe could be attracted to me? 为什么你这么难

相信菲比对我有意思

17.You want to come see a movie with us? 要不要一起去看电影

18.That would really help me out a lot 这样我就轻松多了

19.I don’t have enough quarters 我的硬币不够

20.I’ve got the edge 我占优势

21.It’s nto exactly ethical , but I sent him a bribe to tip the scales in my direction 我知道这样有

点奸诈,但我送了东西. Tip the scales 起决定性作用

22.What did you send? 你送的什么

23.There’s 12 bucks I’ll never see again 那12块算是丢到水里了

24.I didn’t tell them 我没告诉他们啊

25.I would have told you, but I promised not to tell 我想告诉你们,但我向他们承若不说

26.you got to stop torturing t?:t?? yourself 别再折磨自己了

27.None of them even compares to that one 没有一间比得上那间

28.You should find out his hobbies and use that to bond with him 你应该找出他的嗜好,拿来

跟他套交情

29.Ha had gravity boots. He broke those too 他有一双重力靴,也被他穿坏了

30.I’ve got to go pick up Ben 我得去接本

31.Didn’t he used to have a cat? 他之前不是有只猫吗?

32.I wouldn’t bring that up. It would bum him out 别提那个,会害他心情不好

33.Hold on a second. She’s right here. 等一下,她就在这里

34.I’ll have to get back to you on that 我待会再给你答复

35.They thought they could mess with us? 他们以为他们可以耍我们

36.say, around 7 就七点把

37.Get me perfume 把香水给我拿过来一下

38.I want this to happen

39.I’m going to put on some music 我去放点音乐

40.She’s bluffing 她在唬你

41.It’s totally get out of hand 情况完全失控了

42.She’s not backing down 她没打算放弃

43.Don’t you remember when you made him cry using only your words? 还记得你曾经把他骂

哭吗

44.Not if I kiss you first 除非我先吻你

45.Hats off to Phoebe 向菲比致敬

46.I’ll have you and the guys from work over, once it’s furnished 我一布置好就请你和同事来

47.It’s nice to see you back on your feet 很高兴看到你重新振作

48.the whole rage thing is definitely behind me 脾气暴躁的事都过去了

49.I am totally ready to come back to work 我已经准备好重回岗位

50.

老友记六人行第一季-第一集英文台词

第一季第一集 [Scene: Central Perk, Chandler, Joey, Phoebe, and Monica are there.] Monica: There's nothing to tell! He's just some guy I work with! Joey: Come on, you're going out with the guy! There's gotta be something wrong with him! Chandler: All right Joey, be nice.? So does he have a hump A hump and a hairpiece Phoebe: Wait, does he eat chalk (They all stare, bemused.)困惑的; 茫然的; 不知所措的 Phoebe: Just, because I don't want her to go through what I went through with Carl- oh! Monica: Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a date. It's just two people going out to dinner and- not having sex. Chandler: Sounds like a date to me. [Time Lapse] Chandler:Alright, back in high school, I am standing in the middle of the cafeteria, and I realized I am totally naked. All: Oh, yeah. Had that dream. Chandler: Then I look down, and I realize there's a phone... there. Joey: Instead of... Chandler: That's right. Joey: Never had that dream. Phoebe: No. Chandler: All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring. Now I don't know what to do, everybody starts looking at me. Monica: They were looking at you before! Chandler: Finally, I figure I'd better answer it, and it turns out it's my mother, which is very-very weird, because- she never calls me! Weird: 怪诞的; 神秘而可怕的; 超然的; 古怪的; 离奇的 [Time Lapse, Ross has entered.] Ross: (mortified) Hi. Mortified: 1.使受辱,伤害(人的感情) 2.克制,抑制(肉体、情感等) Joey: This guy says hello, I wanna kill myself. Monica: Are you okay, sweetie Ross: I just feel like someone reached down my throat, grabbed my small intestine, pulled it out of my mouth and tied it around my neck... Chandler: Cookie Monica: (explaining to the others) Carol moved her stuff out today. Joey: Ohh. Monica: (to Ross) Let me get you some coffee. Ross: Thanks. Phoebe: Ooh! Oh! (She starts to pluck at the air just in front of Ross.) Pluck: 采; 摘; 拔; 弹, 拔(乐器的弦)

高中英语《Frinds老友记》第6季中英文对照完整剧本606 The One The Last Night素材

606 The One The Last Night [Scene: Chandler and Joey's, Joey is balancing a mini hockey stick on his hand as Chandler enters from his room carrying a bunch of bills.] Chandler: (watches Joey for a moment) Okay! (Joey quickly moves the hockey stick so that he’s scratching his back with it.) Listen, I’m gonna be moving out so you will be in charge of paying the rent. Joey: Right! And when is that due? Chandler: First of the month. Joey:And that’s every month? Chandler: No, just the months you actually want to live here. Joey: Ahhh. Chandler: Okay, here is the phone bill. (Hands it to Joey.) Joey: (looking at it) Oh my God!! Chandler:That’s our phone number. Now look, I know I kinda sprung this whole me moving out on thing, so why don’t I just—why don’t I just cover you for a while? Joey: No-no! No way! Joey Tribbiani does not take charity…anymore. Chandler:It’s not charity, Joe… Joey: No! Forget it! Okay—I mean thanks, but I’m done taking money from you. All right, I can take of myself. Now, what’s next? Co me on. Chandler:Okay uh, here’s the electric bill. (Hands it to him.) Joey: This is how much we pay for electric?!!! Chandler: Uh, yeah. (Joey runs over and shuts off the lights.) Chandler:So, we’ll do the rest of the bills later then? Opening Credits [Scene: Monica and Rachel's, Chandler is talking to Phoebe about trying to give Joey some money.] Phoebe: So is Joey going to have to give up the apartment? Chandler: No, I hope not! I tried to offer him some money, but he wouldn’t take it. Phoebe: Well, how much do you think he needs? Chandler: I figure that $1,500 would cover him for a few months, y’know? But I have to trick him into taking it so I won’t hurt his pride. Phoebe:Why don’t you hire him as an actor? You could have him dress up and put on little skits. Whatever you want. Chandler: Well that would help the pride thing. Monica: (entering from her room) Hey! Chandler: Hey! Wow! You look great! Wanna move in with me tomorrow? Monica: (thinks) Okay. Chandler: Okay! (They kiss) So, what do you girls have planned for tonight? Monica: Well, instead of being sad that tonight is my last night together with Rachel we thought we’d go out to dinner and celebrate 606 他们的最后一夜 好吧 我就要搬走了,以后你记得交费。好!都是什么时候交? 月初。 每个月都交? 不,你住在这儿多久交多久。 这是电话帐单。 天啊!! 那是电话号码 搬家的事都是因我而起 我帮你负担几个月如何? 不干! 崔乔伊不再接受施舍了! 不是施舍 少来!不要再提 谢你好心,以后不要你的钱了 我能养活自己。 还有什么费用,接着说 电费单 电费这么高? 对 剩下的帐单以后再算 乔伊也要搬? 我希望他留下。 我想支援他些钱,他不收 你说他需要多少钱? 1500元够他对付几个月 但我得想方设法、在不伤他自尊的前提下,把钱给他 你干吗不请他表演? 让他打扮一下演小品什么的 那样他自尊不会受伤? 你真美!明天就和我同居、好吗 好 今晚有什么节目? 我们不想为离别而伤感 所以今晚一起出去吃饭, 庆祝瑞秋搬去跟菲比住 顺便庆祝我的生日 今天不是你的生日 刻薄! 我决不会这样说你! 分离在即,你们俩又有什么计划以前总待在一起胡混, 这次我们决定什么都不做 尼克斯队本赛季今晚开赛,

高中英语《Frinds老友记》第3季中英文对照完整剧本312 The One With All Th

312 The One With All The Jealousy [Scene: Monica and Rachel's, Rachel is getting ready for her first day.] Rachel:(running in from her bedroom, wearing only a towel) Okay. Hey. Umm. Does everybody hate these shoes? Chandler:Oh yeah, but don't worry. I don't think anybody's gonna focus on that as long as your wearing that towel dress. Rachel: (to Ross) Tell him. Ross: (to Chandler) It's her first day at this new job. Your not supposed to start with her! Chandler: All right, I suppose I can wait a day. Hey, what are you doing Friday? Ross: Why? Chandler:I need you to come to this bachelor party for my weird cousin Albert, y'know he's the botanist. Ross: Oh God. Y'know, botanists are such geeks. Chandler: Yeah. Is that a dinosaur tie? Ross: Hmm? Oh, yeah. (he makes a growling sound) Phoebe: (entering, with about 20 purses hanging around her neck) Morning. Rach, I'm here with the purses! Chandler: (to Phoebe) It must take you forever to find your keys. Rachel: (running into the living room) Thank you, thank you, thank you, Pheebs. Phoebe: Your welcome, oh please not the one with the turtles. Rachel: No, no, no, no turtles scare me. I don't need that today. Ross: Honey, just relax, it's gonna be fine. Hey, umm,. why don't I come down there and I'll take you out to lunch? Rachel: Oh honey, thank you, but Mark's taking me out. Ross: Mark is that ah, the same Mark that helped you get the job? Rachel: Yeah, it's kinda like a 'good luck on your first day' sort of thing. (to Phoebe) Is this actually a lunchbox? Phoebe: Umm, no, it's a purse. And there's a thermos in it. Rachel: Oh. Chandler: (to Ross) Hey, so can you make it on Friday? Ross: What? Oh yeah, yeah I think so. Why am I invited to this again? Chandler: Well apparently Albert has no friends. He's very excited about the bachelor party though. I think actually the only reason he's getting married is so he can see a stripper. P hoebe: A stripper at a bachelor party, that is so clich? Why don't you get a magician?! Chandler:Well, if the magician can open my beer with his but cheeks, then all right. Opening Credits [Scene: Chandler and Joey's, Ross and Chandler are entering, Joey is on the phone.] Ross: She's having lunch with him. She's having lunch with him. And 312 嫉妒 你们都觉得这双鞋很丑吗? 对 别担心,没有人会注意的 只要你穿着那件浴巾装 你跟他说吧 这是她履新职的第一天 你不该一早就开她玩笑 好吧,我可以等到晚上再说 你星期五有节目吗? 干嘛? 你得来参加我的怪堂哥 艾勃特的告别单身派对 你知道,他是植物学家 老天 植物学家都神神经经的 那是恐龙领带吗? 早安 瑞秋,我拿皮包来了 找钥匙就要找老半天吧 谢谢,菲比 不客气,拜托你用 这个乌龟包包 不,乌龟让我害怕 今天尤其不是时候 亲爱的,别紧张,没问题的 我过来跟你一起吃午饭吧? 谢了,但马克要带我去吃饭 马克?就是那个帮你找工作的马克? 对,算是祝我工作顺利 那是午餐盒吗? 不,是皮包里面 还有个热水瓶 你星期五能来吗? 什么? 我想可以吧 可是你为什么要请我呢? 显然艾勃特没有朋友 他对告别单身派对充满期待 我想他是为了看脱衣舞娘 才结婚的 请脱衣舞娘参加告别单身派对 你们真是老套 为什么不请魔术师? 如果魔术师可以 用臀部给我开啤酒,那就行

高中英语《Frinds老友记》第1季中英文对照完整剧本121 The One With The Fake Monica素材

121 The One With The Fake Monica [Scene: Monica and Rachel's, everyone is looking at papers.] Joey: How could someone get a hold of your credit card number? Monica: I have no idea. But look how much they spent! Rachel:Monica, would you calm down? The credit card people said that yo u only have to pay for the stuff that you bought. Monica: I know. It's just such reckless spending. Ross: I think when someone steals your credit card, they've kind of already thrown cautio n to the wind. Chandler: Wow, what a geek. They spent $69.95 on a Wonder Mop. Monica: That's me. Phoebe:Oh! The yuk! Ross, he's doing it again! (Points to a lamp which is shaking behind the sofa) Ross: Marcel, stop humping the lamp! Stop humping! Now Marcel, come back- (Marcel runs toward Rachel's room) come here, Marcel- Rachel: Oh no, not in my room! I'll get him. Monica: Ross, you've got to do something about the humping. Ross: What? It's, it's just a phase. Chandler: Well, that's what we said about Joey... Ross: Would you all relax? It's not that big a deal. Rachel: (Out of shot) Stop it! Marcel! Bad monkey! Ross: What? Rachel: Let's just s ay my Curious George doll is no longer curious. Opening Credits [Scene: Monica and Rachel's, late at night Monica is still examining her bill as Rachel emerges from her room.] Rachel: Oh, Monica. You are not still going over that thing. Monica: This woman's living my life. Rachel: What? Monica:She's living my life, and she's doing it better than me! Look at this, look. She buys tickets for plays that I wanna see. She, she buys clothes from stores that I'm intimidated by the sales people. She spent three hundred dollars on art supplies. Rachel: You're not an artist. Monica: Yeah, well I might be if I had the supplies! I mean, I could do all this stuff. Only I don't. Rachel: Oh, Monica, c'mon, you do cool things. Monica: Oh really? Okay, let's compare, shall we. Rachel: (Yawning) Oh, it's so late for 'Shall we'... Monica: Do I go horseback riding in the park? Do I take classes at the New School? Rachel: (Yawning) Nooo... Monica:This is so unfair! She's got everything I want, and she doesn't have my mother. [Scene: Central Perk, Joey and Chandler are discussing stage names.] Chandler: How about Joey... Pepponi? 121 假莫妮卡 怎有人知道你的信用卡号码? 我也不知道 你看他们花了多少钱 摩妮卡,冷静一下好吗? 信用卡的人说 你只须付你所买的东西 我知道,他真是挥霍无度 我想他偷去你的信用卡时 根本就已忘了王法 真是个变态 花了69?95元买”神奇拖把”我买的 真的,它又来 马修,别再侵犯那盏灯了 马修,回来… 不,又到我房里了 我去抓它出来 罗斯,你得想办法阻止 什么?这只是个阶段 我们当时也是这么说乔伊的你们冷静点行吗? 这又没什么了不起 马修,停,坏猴子 又怎么了? 我只能说 我的好奇乔治玩偶不再好奇摩妮卡,你还是无法释怀 这女人过着我的生活 什么? 她过着我的生活 而且过得比我好,看 她买的戏票是我一直想看的戏她买的衣服是我早就想买的她花了三百块买艺术用品 你又不是艺术家 如果有艺术用品 我或许已是个艺术家 我本来可以的,只是现在不是导演:盖尔曼库索 摩妮卡,别泄气 你做的工作很酷 真的?我们来做比较,好吗? 现在说”好吗”有点太迟了我到过公园骑马吗? 我在新学校上过课吗?

【学英语】老友记第一季第一集中英文台词S01E01

《老友记》第一季第一集 (中央咖啡厅) 没什么好说的!他只不过是我的同事 There's nothing to tell. It's just some guy I work with. 少来了,和你交往的男人… Come on. You're going out with a guy. 多多少少一定有点问题! There's gotta be something wrong with him. 他既驼背又戴假发? So does he have a hump and a hair piece? 等一下,他是不是会吃粉笔? Wait. Does he eat chalk? 我只是不希望你重蹈我和卡尔的覆辙 I don't want her to go through what I went through with Carl. Oh. 各位放轻松,这不算约会 Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a date. 不过是两个人一起出去吃晚餐而且不上床 It's just two people going out to dinner and not having sex. 对我来说这就是约会 Sounds like a date to me. 做了个梦,在中学时代我站在餐厅中央… I'm back in high school, in the middle of the cafeteria... 突然发现自己全身赤裸 ...and I realize I'm totally naked. 对,没错我做过那样的梦 Oh, yeah. I've had that dream. 我低头一看,看见有一个电话… Then I look down and I realize there is a phone... 在那里 ...there. 而不是…没错 Instead of... That's right! 我没做过那样的梦没有 That one, I've never had. No. 突然,那个电话响了 All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring. 结果是我妈妈打来的 And it turns out it's my mother. 这非常奇怪因为她从来都不会打电话给我! Which is very, very weird because she never calls me. 嗨 Hi. 这家伙说〝嗨〞的时候我却想杀了我自己 This guy says "hello," I wanna kill myself. 你还好吧,亲爱的?

老友记台词(中英文对照)

. Client Order Processing Specialist客户订单流程专员-商用车及售后市场 With sales of €33.3 billion in 2013, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 178,000 employees in 49 countries. Information management is at the very heart of the Interior Division, which provides a range of products that includes instrument clusters and multifunctional displays, control units, electronic car-entry systems, tire-monitoring systems, radios, multimedia and navigation systems, climate control systems, telematics solutions and cockpit modules and systems. 1. Handle all the clients' order issues for international and domestic clients 2. Purchase the goods from internal&external company according to relevant clients' orders 3. Handle all the clients' warrant issue. 4. Control inventory figures. 5. Handle all inbound and outbound transportation. 6. Handle all inbound goods booking. 7. Communicate with external service providers. 8. Control inbound and outbound cost 1. Fluent spoken English 2. Two years or above experience in logistics 3. Good communication 4. Be good at SAP system in priority 5. Major: Logistics, International trade, English etc. Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application. Working Years: No Experience Degree: Bachelor ..

小学英语话剧英文剧本(我们是朋友)We-are-friends

小学英语话剧英文剧本(我们是朋友)We-are-friends

小学英语话剧英文剧本(我们是朋 友)We are friends We are friends 《我们是朋友》 Charractors: Mother Bird. Little Bird. Father Bird. Butterfly. Rabbit. Student s1_4 Narrater: It was a sunny day. The wind blew lightly. The birds sang sweetly. Near a lake, many animals play sports together. They’re very happy. B:Oh, what a nice day. Dad, wake up. Mom , Mom , wake up, wake up. D:Oh, it’s time to get up.

M:Yes. Early bird catches the worms. Darling, honey. Let’s do morning exercises. D:Ok! B:Great! B:Ready! M:Go. (Insert disco) B:I’m hungry. I want to eat something. D:What’s the time? M:Oh, My god! It’s 7:40. It’s time for breakfast. D:Darling. We’d better prepare our breakfast. M:Honey, We have to look for worms outside. You know you can’t fly. If you go out, human will hurt you. You must stay at home. Do you remember?

高中英语《Frinds老友记》第2季中英文对照完整剧本202 The One With the Breast Milk素材

202 The One With the Breast Milk [Scene: Monica and Rachel's, Carol and Susan are showing off Ben to the gang.] MONICA:(entering from her bedroom carrying a present) Ok, these were unbelievably expensive, and I know he's gonna grow out of them in like, 20 minutes, but I couldn't resist. (There a little pair of Nike shoes.) PHOEBE: Oh, look at these! Hey, Ben. Just do it. (Ben starts to cry) Oh my god, oh, ok, was that too much pressure for him? SUSAN: Oh, is he hungry already? CAROL: I guess so. (Carol starts to breast feed Ben.) CHANDLER: You know, it's... (sees the feeding taking place next to him) something funny about sneakers. I'll be right back. (Goes into the kitchen) JOEY: (joins him) I gotta get one, too. ROSS: (following them into the kitchen) What are you guys doing? CHANDLER: We're just hanging out by the spoons. Ladle? ROSS:Look, would you guys grow up? That is the most natural beautiful thing in the world. JOEY: Yeah, we know, but there's a baby suckin' on it. ROSS: This is my son having lunch, ok? It's gonna happen a lot, so you'd better get used to it. Now if you have any problem with it, if you're uncomfortable, just ask questions. Carol's fine with it, now come on. (They go back into the living room) CHANDLER: Carol, Carol? I was just wondering if Joey could ask you a question about breast-feeding? CAROL: Sure. JOEY: Uh, does it hurt? CAROL: It did at first, but not anymore. JOEY: Chandler? CHANDLER: So, uh, how often can you do it? CAROL: As much as he needs. JOEY: Ok, I got one, I got one. If he blows into one, does the other one get bigger? OPENING TITLES [Scene: Central Perk, the gang is all there.] JULIE: Rachel, do you have any muffins left? RACHEL: Yeah, I forget which ones. JULIE:Oh, you're busy, that's ok, I'll get it. Anybody else want one? ALL: No thanks. JULIE: Oh, you're losin' your apron here, let me get it. There you go. (Ties it back up for her) RACHEL: (to Julie) Thank you. (under her breath to Chandler) What a bitch. JULIE:Oh, listen you guys. I have this friend at Bloomingdales who's 202 母乳 这些非常昂贵我知道他很快就穿不下…但是我就是无法抗拒 看看这些 嗨,班 做了就对! 是不是对他压力太大? 他已经饿了吗?我想是的 他已经饿了吗?我想是的 球鞋真的很有趣我马上就回来! 我也要一个 你们在干什么? 我们只是来看看汤匙 要调羹吗? 你们成熟一点好吗? 这是世上最自然美丽的 我们知道担心在有个婴儿在吸它 这是我儿子在吃午餐你们最好习惯 如果你们感到不自在发问就好 卡萝不介意的 卡萝? 我想问问乔伊能不能提出关于哺乳的问题? 当然可以 会不会痛? 刚开始会,现在不会了 钱德? 你能多久喂一次? 只要他需要就可以 我想到了一个问题 如果他对一个吹气另一个会不会变大? 还有松糕吗?还有,我忘记是哪一种 你太忙了,我来拿 你的围裙松了,我帮你系好 了谢好谢 真是个恶婆娘! 我有朋友在布明岱尔百货上班明天就不干了 他想要花掉他的折扣优待 谁想跟我去捡便宜? 我不行我要带我祖母去看兽医 我跟你去 我跟你去 哈罗,各位 你不能跟她去逛百货瑞秋怎么办? 会有问题,对不对?

老友记中英文剧本及词汇解析

-Rachel:Oh my god.Oh my god.(She decides to make a break for it.)Excuse me. make a break for it:(趁人不注意时)偷跑,逃跑excuse me:对不起 天哪!天哪!(她决定趁人不注意时逃跑)对不起。 Move!Move!Emergency!Excuse me!(She tries climbing over a bench and falls down.) emergency:紧急情况climb over:翻过bench:长椅子fall down:跌倒 借过,借过!紧急事件,拜托! -Ross:Rachel!Rachel! -Rachel:Oh,there you are Hi!Oh,so,so,how was China,you?(Hits him with the flowers.) hit:打flower:花 原来你在那里!所以,所以…中国怎么样?老兄? -Ross:It was,it was great.Oh,what happened? 很好。你怎么啦? -Rachel:What? 什么? -Ross:You're bleeding. bleed:流血 你在流血。 -Rachel:I am?Oh,look at that,yes I am.Enough about me,enough about me,Mr.Back from the Orient.I wanna hear everything!(Looks at Julie) enough about me:不要管我了Orient:东方,亚洲everything:每件事 我吗?噢,看啊!我是在流血。别管我了,从东方归来的先生。我要听一切事情! -Ross:Well,where do I start?This is Julie.Julie,this is Rachel. start:开始 嗯,要从何开始?这位是Julie,Julie,这位是Rachel。 -Rachel:These are,these aren't for you.(to Julie)These are for you.(Loudly,thinking she can't speak English.)Welcome to our country. loudly:大声地country:国家welcome:欢迎 这些不是要给你的。这些是要送给你的。欢迎光临敝国。 -Julie:(Loudly,proving she can speak English.)Thank you.I'm from New York. prove:证明 谢谢,我是纽约人。 -Rachel:Ok,well,not a problem.We'll just use them to stop the bleeding.Ok.Baggage claim? Ok?好吧,没关系,我用它来止血。去拿行李?怎样? baggage claim:领取行李baggage:行李claim:要求 [Scene:Monica and Rachel's,the gang is waiting for Rachel to return from the airport with Ross.] gang:一帮人wait for:等待 -Chandler:No way! no way:决不 没门! -Monica:I'm telling you,she went to the airport,and she's gonna go for it with Ross! go for it with sb:【向某人告白】gonna:=going to就要 告诉你,她去了机场准备跟Ross告白了 -Phoebe:Oh my god.This is huge.This is bigger than huge.This is like,all right,what's bigger

老友记第一季中英剧本108

108. The One Where Nana Dies Twice [Scene: Chandler's Office, Chandler is on a coffee break. Shelley enters.] break: 休息 -Shelley: Hey gorgeous, how's it going? 【gorgeous: A beautiful girl/guy –from Urban Dictionary】 嗨,帅哥,你怎么样? -Chandler: Dehydrated Japanese noodles under fluorescent lights... does it get better than this? dehydrated: 脱水的noodle: 面条fluorescent: 日光灯 在荧火灯下吃日本方便面……我能有多好? -Shelley: Question. You're not dating anybody, are you, because I met somebody who would be perfect for you. date: 约会 问个问题。你没有约会对象,是吧,因为我碰到个人对你来说相当完美。 -Chandler: Ah, you see, perfect might be a problem. Had you said 'co-dependent', or 'self-destructive'... co-dependent: 相互依靠的self-destructive: 自我毁灭的 啊,是啊,不过“完美”也许有点不恰当。你可以说“相互依靠”,或者“自我毁灭”。 -Shelley: Do you want a date Saturday? 你想星期六约会吗? -Chandler: Yes please. 是啊请说吧。 -Shelley: Okay. He's cute, he's funny, he's- cute:可爱 好的。他很帅,很风趣,他- -Chandler: He's a he? 他是男的? -Shelley: Well yeah! ...Oh God. I- just- I thought- Good, Shelley. I'm just gonna go flush myself down the toilet now...(backs out of the room) Okay, goodbye... flush: 淹没toilet:厕所back out of: 退出 恩对!……哦天呐。我-只是-我以为-好的,Shelley。我现在只想去把自己冲进下水道……好的,再见…… [Scene: Monica and Rachel's, everyone is there.] -Chandler: Couldn't enjoy a cup of noodles after that. I mean, is that ridiculous? Can you believe she actually thought that? ridiculous: 荒谬的actually: 实际上 从那以后就没心情吃面条了。我意思是,那不荒谬吗?你能相信她真那样想吗? -Rachel: Um... yeah. Well, I mean, when I first met you, y'know, I thought maybe, possibly, you might be... 呃……对,恩,我是说,我第一次见到你时,要知道,我想也许,可能,你也许是……

相关主题