搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 纳尼亚传奇1台词

纳尼亚传奇1台词

纳尼亚传奇1台词
纳尼亚传奇1台词

纳尼亚传奇1台词

1) Tumnus: It's something I'm doing.

杜穆纳斯:我正在做这件事。

Lucy: What are you doing?

露西: 你在做什么?

Tumnus: I'm kidnapping you.

杜穆纳斯:我在绑架你。

2) Tumnus: Now! She may already know you are here. The wood’s are full of her spies.

杜穆纳斯:快!她可能已经知道你在这里了。这树林里到处都是她的奸细。

3) Professor Digory: Well, if she’s not mad and she’s not lying, then logically we must assume she’s telling the truth.

迪戈里教授:如果她没有发疯,又没有说谎,那从逻辑上讲,我们必须假设她讲的是实话。

4) Mrs Beaver: Beaver, is that you? I’ve been

worried sick! If I find you’ve been out with Badger again, I…Well, those aren’t badgers. Oh, I’ve never thought I’d live to see this day. Look at my fur. You couldn’t give me ten minutes warning?

水獭太太:水獭,是你吗?我都快急疯了。如果我发现你再和獾出去,我…哦,这些不是獾。哦,我做梦也没想到我会活着等到这一天。看看我的毛。你本该提前十分钟通知我的。Mr Beaver: I could have given a week if I thought it would’ve helped.

水獭先生:要是有必要的话,我会提前一个星期告诉你。

5) Mr Beaver: You’re playing into her hands. He’s the bait. The Witch wants all four of you! To stop the prophecy from becoming true. To kill you!

水獭先生:你正好中了女巫的计了。他(埃德蒙)是诱饵。白女巫想要你们四个!来阻止预言成真。她要杀了你们!

6) White Witch: Tell me Edmund. Are your sisters deaf?

白女巫:告诉我,埃德蒙。你的姐妹们是聋子吗?Edmund: No.

埃德蒙:没有啊。

White Witch: And your brother, is he, unintelligent? 白女巫:那你的哥哥他,是不是有点迟钝?

Edmund: Well, I think so. But mum says…

埃德蒙:我看是。但我妈说…

White Witch: AND HOW DARE YOU COME ALONE?!

白女巫:那你怎么胆敢单独前来?!

7) White Witch: Do you know why you are here, faun? 白女巫:农牧之神,你知道为什么你会在这儿吗?Tumnus: Because I believe in a free Narnia.

杜穆纳斯:因为我相信纳尼亚终归会自由。

White Witch: You are here, because he turned you in. For sweeties. Take him upstairs. And ready my sleigh. 白女巫:你在这里,是因为他(埃德蒙)把你卖了。就为了些糖果。把他带到楼上去。再把我的雪橇备好。

8) Maugrim: Put that down, boy. Someone could get

hurt.

毛格林(狼):把它放下,小子。有人会受伤的。

Mr Beaver: Don’t worry about me! Run him through! 水獭先生:别管我!砍了他!

Maugrim: Leave now while you can, and your brother leaves with you.

毛格林:我看你们还是赶快和你们的弟弟离开吧。

Susan: Stop Peter! Maybe we should listen to him!

苏珊:住手,彼得!我们或许应该听他的!

Maugrim: Smart girl.

毛格林:机灵的小姑娘。

Mr Beaver: Don’t listen to him. Kill him. Kill him now! 水獭先生:别理他。杀了他!赶快杀了他!

Maugrim: Oh, come on. This isn’t your war. All my Queen wants is for you to take your family and go.

毛格林:唉,别这样。这可不是你的战争。我的女王只是想

让你带着家人离开。

Susan: Look, just because some man in a red coat hands you a sword, it doesn’t make you a hero. Just drop it! 苏珊:瞧,有个穿红外套的人(圣诞老人)给了你把剑并不能说明你是英雄。把剑扔了!

Mr Beaver: No, Peter! Narnia needs you! Gut him while you still have a chance!

水獭先生:不,彼得!纳尼亚需要你!趁你还有机会,快劈了他!

Maugrim: What’s it gonna be, Son of Adam? I won’t wait forever. And neither will the river.

毛格林:亚当之子,快点作决定。我不会永远等你。那条河也一样。

9) White Witch: Thank you Edmund. I’m glad this creature got to see some honesty before he dies. Think about whose sides you are on. Mine, or theirs. Go on ahead, gather the faithful. If it’s a war Aslan wants, it’s a war he shall get.

白女巫:谢了,埃德蒙。我很高兴这个家伙死前能见识些老

实人。想想你是那边的。我这边,还是他们那边。去吧,召集效忠我的人。如果阿斯兰要同我决一死战,我就和他奉陪到底。

10) Aslan: Raise, Sir Peter Wolf’s-Bane.

阿斯兰:平身,封你为屠狼骑士彼得。

11) White Witch: Have you forgotten the laws upon which Narnia was built?

白女巫:你是不是把纳尼亚建立时定的法律给忘了?Aslan: Do not cite the Deep Magic with me, Witch. I was there when it was been written.

阿斯兰:少给我引述远古秘法,巫婆。法律颁布时我也在场。White Witch: Then you’ll remember well that every traitor belongs to me. His blood is my property.

白女巫:那你肯定还记得,每个叛徒都应属于我。他的血就是我的财产。

Peter: Try take him then.

彼得:碰个他试试。

White Witch: Do you really think that mere force will

deny me my right, little King? Aslan knows that unless I have blood as the law demands, all of Narnia will be overturned and perish in fire and water.

白女巫:你真的以为凭借蛮力就能剥夺我的权利吗,小国王?阿斯兰知道。除非,就像法律里写的那样,给我他的血,否则,整个纳尼亚就会被覆灭在烈火和洪水之中。

11) White Witch: Have you forgotten the laws upon which Narnia was built?

白女巫:你是不是把纳尼亚建立时定的法律给忘了?

Aslan: Do not cite the Deep Magic with me, Witch. I was there when it was been written.

阿斯兰:少给我引述远古秘法,巫婆。法律颁布时我也在场。White Witch: Then you’ll remember well that every traitor belongs to me. His blood is my property.

白女巫:那你肯定还记得,每个叛徒都应属于我。他的血就是我的财产。

Peter: Try take him then.

彼得:碰个他试试。

White Witch: Do you really think that mere force will deny me my right, little King? Aslan knows that unless I have blood as the law demands, all of Narnia will be overturned and perish in fire and water.

白女巫:你真的以为凭借蛮力就能剥夺我的权利吗,小国王?阿斯兰知道。除非,就像法律里写的那样,给我他的血,否则,整个纳尼亚就会被覆灭在烈火和洪水之中。

13) White Witch: I have no interest in prisoners. Kill them all.

白女巫:我对俘虏没兴趣。把他们赶尽杀绝。

14) Peter: Are you with me?

彼得:你和我并肩作战吗?

Oreius: To the death.

欧瑞斯:直到战死为止。

15) Aslan: To the glistening Eastern Sea, I give you Queen Lucy, the Valiant. To the great Western Wood, King Edmund, the Just. To the radiant Southern Sun, Queen Susan, the Gentle. And to the clear Northern Sky,

I give you King Peter, the Magnificent.

阿斯兰:以璀璨的东方海洋之名,我封你为露西女王——“灿烂”。以茂盛的西方森林之名——埃德蒙国王——“公正”。以闪耀的南方太阳之名——苏珊女王——“温柔”。再以广阔的北方长空之名,我将他封为我们勇气非凡,足智多谋的至尊国王——彼得。

相关主题