搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 闪电狗 英文剧本台词

闪电狗 英文剧本台词


看电影学英语 Bolt 《闪电狗》





-Penny: That one.
就这个
-Director: Here boy.
乖孩子
-Penny: You're heavy. And slobbery. There. You're a good boy! You're my good boy!
slobbery: 流口水的
你很重耶,还爱流口水。戴上,你是个好孩子。我的好孩子。
-Penny: Hello!
喂!
-Dad: Honey, I don't have much time!
宝贝我时间不多
-Penny: Daddy? Are you okay?
爸爸?你还好么?
-Dad: Something came up at work, honey. Daddy is not gonna be home for a while.
come up: 发生 gonna: <美>将要(=going to) for a while: 暂时
工作上出了些事情,宝贝。爸爸这段时间不能回家了。
-Penny: I don't understand.
我不明白
-Dad: You can't go back to the house, Penny. Okay?
你也不能再回家里去知道了么Penny
-Penny: What's happening?
发生什么事了?
-Dad: It's all right. You won't be alone. You have Bolt. I've altered him. He can protect you now.
alter: 改变
没事的,你不会孤单的。有Bolt陪你。我改造了他。他现在能保护你了。
-Calico: Thank you. Which that of course is wonderful news? Everything is positioning nicely.
position: 定位 nicely: 恰好的
谢谢,这可真是个好消息。一切都已经就位
-Penny: There he is, doctor Calico!
就是他,Calico博士!
-Director: Any luck getting our guest to spill his guts?
guest: 客人 spill: 使…流出 gut: 勇气
有没有运气能激发我们客人的勇气?
-Calico: Oh, his guts will spill. One way or another.
噢,会激发出他的勇气来的。看用什么办法了。
-Dad: Never, I'll never talk.
不,我绝不会说的。
-Penny: Daddy!
爸爸!
-Calico: You're beginning to urge me professor, I'm urged.
urge: 力劝 professor: 教授
你是在激怒我,教授,我很生气。
And that will not do. As the package arrived...I think it might make our dearfriend a bit more communicative.
package: 包裹 arrive: 到达 communicative: 畅谈的
但这无济于事,一旦包裹到达...我想我们亲爱的朋友会更容易沟通...
-Director: I'm sending an agent to pick it up.
agent: 代理人 pick up: 取
我正派人去把它取来
-Calico: Gorgeous! Have him bring it to me on the first flight.
gorgeous: 灿烂的
太好了,让他做头班飞机带给我
-Penny: Bolt, let's go!
Bolt出发!
-ManA: We only need the girl!
我们只要那女孩!
-ManB: What?
什么?
-ManB: Where is Calico?
Calico在哪?
-ManB: I'm not talking to you. Bolivia, Bolivia, Calico is in Bolivia! Near lake Rogaguado!
我才不会告诉你呢。Bolivia,Bolivia,Calico在Bolivia!靠近Rogaguado。
-Penny: Lake Rogaguado? I should have known! Come on Bolt, let's go.
Rogaguado湖? 我早该想到的。来吧,Bolt我们走。
-Penny: Bolivia, there is a flight leaving in 10 minutes. Bolt, zoom zoom! Bolt, back.
zoom: 急速上升
Bolivia,10分钟后有一班飞机去那儿。Bolt,急速移动!Bolt,去取回来。
-Director: Puppy!


小狗狗!
LOCK
锁定
-Penny: Good boy! Airport! Bolt, speak. Okay, okay... Good job, buddy. Mission accomplished!
mission: 任务 accomplish: 完成
好样的!去机场!Bolt,狮子吼。好了,干得漂亮。伙计。任务完成!
That's a keeper! It's all right tough guys, you caught them all. Don't worry Bolt, you've saved the day again.
keeper: 看守人 tough: 强硬的 guy: 家伙
那是个守卫,没事了,硬汉。你把他们都抓住了。没事啦Bolt,你又一次拯救了世界。
-Penny: “Good boy!”
“好孩子!”
“Airport!”
“去机场!”
“Bolt, speak.”
“Bolt 狮子吼”
-Director: Boom mike!
Boom: 长杆话筒 mike: 话筒
麦克风吊杆!
-Woman: We got a boom mike.
有一个传声器架
-ManA: That's a boom mike.
是个传声器架
-Director: That's sloppy. The dog could've seen that. He could've seen that!
sloppy: 草率的
真糟糕,狗会看见这个的。他可能已经看见了!
-Mindy: Uh, who cares if the dog sees a boom mike?
就算是狗看到了又怎样?
-Director: Forgive me for answering a question with a question…but who are you?
forgive: 原谅
请允许我先问一句... 你又是谁?
-Mindy: Mindy Parker, from the network.
network: 网络
联播网的Mindy·Parker。
-Director: Of course. Let me ask you, Mindy from the network... What do you see here?
当然,我来问你,联播网的Mindy·Parker。你从这里看到了什么?
-Mindy: Hum... the dog? -
呃小狗?
-Director: "The dog" she says. Oh, Mindy. Poor, poor Mindy.
poor: 可怜的
她说“小狗”。噢,Mindy。可怜的Mindy。
-Mindy: Am I missing something?
我说错什么了么?
-Director: You're missing everything, Mindy.
你大错特错了,Mindy。
You see a dog. I see an animal that believes...with every fiber of his being,
fiber: 纤维
你看见的是一只狗,我看见的是这样一个动物。
Every fiber... that the girl he loves is in mortal danger.
mortal: 致命的
他全心全意相信...他爱的女孩处在最危险的关头
I see a depth of emotion on the face of that canine the likes of which has never been captured on screen before.
depth: 深度 canine: 犬的 captured: 捕获的 screen: 屏,幕
狗的表情里流露出的深沉情感。此前从未在屏幕上出现过。
Never, Mindy from the network. We jump through hoops to make sure Bolt believes everything is real.
hoop: 箍,铁环
从未啊。联播网的Mindy。我们就是要让他相信这一切都是真实的。
It's why we don't miss marks. It's why we don't reshoot.
mark: 标记 reshoot: 补拍
这就是为什么我们不用场记,不重拍。
And it's why we most certainly do not let the dog see boom mikes!
这就是为什么我们绝不让狗看到传声器架。
Because, Mindy from the network...if the dog believes it…the audience believes it.
audience: 观众
因为,联播网的Mindy.只有那狗相信....观众们才会相信。
-Mindy: Wow. Ok

ay, you want reality, here you go chief. The show's too predictable.
reality: 现实 chief: 主要的 predictable: 可预测的
好吧,你想要现实就给你现实。这个剧情太老套了。
The girl's in danger, the dog saves her from the creepy English guy, we get it. There's always a happy ending.
creepy: 毛骨悚然的 ending: 结局
女孩有危险,小狗从可怕的英国佬手里救下她,我们都知道。总是个大团圆的结局。
And our focus groups tell us 18 to 35 year olds are unhappy. They're not happy with happy.
我们的调查小组称,18到35岁的成人并不满意。他们不喜欢皆大欢喜的结局。
So maybe you should, I don't know...spend a little less time worrying about the dog's method acting,
worry about: 担心 method: 方法 acting: 行为
或许你可以...少花点时间担心小狗的行动方式。
and more time figuring out how to stop 20 year olds in Topeka... from changing the channel.
figure out: 想出 channel: 频道
而多花点时间想想...如何阻止20岁的人换频道
Because if you lose so much as half a rating point, so help me, I will fire everyone in this room, starting with you!
rating point: 额定点 start with: 从…开始
要是收视率下降半个点...我发誓把你们都炒了。就从你开始!
How's that for real?
这个够现实吧
-Penny: There. Perfect. You saved me again, Bolt. It's okay, it's nothing. No more bad guys.
贴这里很好。你又一次救了我,Bolt。好了,没什么的,没有坏人了。
Do you want some food, Bolty? Huh? Are you hungry? You've got them, Bolt, no one is gonna hurt me.
你要吃东西么你饿不饿?你把他们都逮住了 Bolt 没人能伤害我了
Bolt, look at me. I'm fine, see? Come here buddy, come here! Go, get it Bolt! Go, get it! buddy: 伙伴
Bolt,看看我,我没事的。看到没?到这来,伙计。到这来!去,捡回来。Bolt去呀。
Yeah, that one is no funny either.
funny: 有趣的
这个也不好玩了。
Well, what we have here? Your old buddy, Mister Carrot!
carrot: 胡萝卜
看哪我们找到什么了?你的老朋友。胡萝卜先生!
Oh, Bolt! You know I have to go. Yeah, you are my good boy.
噢 Bolt!我得走了。真是我的好孩子。
-Agent: And there she is my little superstar! Let's get to that "Teen" vogue cover shoot.
superstar: 超级明星 vogue: 时尚 cover: 封面 shoot.: 拍摄
在这里啊我的超级明星。我们来为"青少年"杂志拍张封面照吧。
-Penny: Mom, I wanna take Bolt home for this weekend.
weekend: 周末
妈妈,我想带Bolt回家度周末
-Mom: Well, I... I'm...
这个...我...
-Agent: Oh, that is nice. That is great. That would. A little girl and her dog. Nothing better that.
噢,这很好。会很不错的。小女孩和她的狗。再好不过了
-Penny: So I can bring Bolt home?
这么说我能带Bolt回家了?
-Agent: As your friend, I say yes, absolutely... but as your agent, I have to

remind you. absolutely: 绝对地 agent: 代理人 remind: 提醒
作为你的朋友,我会说是的,当然可以。但是作为你的经纪人,我得提醒你,
This is Bolt's law. He has to stay right here.
对Bolt的规则是他必须留在这里。
Okay, let's go.
好了我们走
-Penny: But he never gets to be a real dog. And it will be only for the weekend and I just once...
但他从没有过过真正的生活。就一次,这周末带他回家。
-Agent: What? You know what? It's a fair question. Let's do this, let's put a pin in it.
fair: 公平的 pin: 大头针
什么?知道吗?这问题很公平。这么着吧,比方说拿出来个别针。
Pin in, there you go. Now, let's let that hang there a little bit... and then we'll address that hang: 暂停 address: 处理
别在这,这样就行了。现在让我们先放一放吧。
when we thought things through, okay?
等想通了我们再来讨论,好么?
Good enough for everybody? Smiles all around! Let's get out of here. Come on.
大家觉得怎么样? 都笑一笑!我们走吧,快点。
-Penny: I don't need to think it through. I wanna take Bolt home.
wanna: (=want to)仅用于口语,想要
我不想想那么多我想带Bolt回家
-Agent: Look at this face! I have a little girl at home… love of my life. I would do anything for her.
瞧瞧你可爱的小脸我家里也有个小女儿..我毕生的爱.我愿意为她做任何事.
And I would trade her for you in a heartbeat! True story.
trade: 交换 heartbeat: 心跳
但我还是会心跳不已地拿她和你换!真的.
That reminds me, uh, we need to begin over to wardrobe. Let's go.
wardrobe: 衣柜
这提醒我,这就得重新做衣柜了。我们走吧。
-Penny: I need every... - I... I just...
我需要... - 我...我只是...
-Mittens: So, the dog thinks this is all real?
这么说小狗认为这全都是真的?
-Cat: Oh, yeah. Hear new. Guy never leaves the set. It's unbelievable.
unbelievable: 难以置信的
是啊,新鲜吧。这家伙从没离开过片场。难以置信,
Whenever I get a chance this is the perfect way to unwind.
unwind: 展开,放松
等有机会我就把这个公布出来。
I like to start with an evil laugh.
evil: 邪恶的
就用邪恶的大笑来开始。
-Bolt: Hello, hairballs!
hairball: 毛团
嘿,小毛球!
-Cat: You may have one today Bolt, but in the end... we will get your little Penny.
或许今天你赢了。Bolt,但最终...我们还是会抓到你的小Penny。
-Bolt: Not likely cat. For you've chosen to follow the path of evil,
likely: 可能 path: 轨道
不见得,小猫,既然你选择了邪恶之路。
ultimately we'll destroy you, along with your fiendish puppet master.
ultimately: 最后 destroy: 破坏 fiendish: 恶魔似的 puppet: 傀儡 master: 主人
到头来我们会摧毁你,还有你邪恶的傀儡主人。
-Mittens: Wow!
喔!
-Cat: I know. Okay, watch this. She is a goner, dog. B

ut green-eyed man has a plan... and soon he will execute it.
goner: 完蛋的人 execute: 执行
我知道,看看这个。她要完蛋了。小狗,绿眼人已经制定了计划。...很快就会付诸实施的。
Yeah and then he will execute her!
然后他会干掉她的!
-Mittens: Nice!
说的不错!
-Bolt: I would super bark you both back into the hole you crawled out of, but I need you alive,
bark: 叫 hole: 洞 crawled: 爬行
我本可以用狮子吼来让你们两个滚蛋。但我需要你活着。
because I got a little message for you to take back to your green-eyed man.
message: 消息 take back: 拿回
因为我要你给绿眼人捎个信儿。
You tell him, his old friend Bolt said he...
告诉他他的老朋友Bolt说他...
-Mittens: Is it long?
这很长么?
-Bolt: Is what long?
什么长不长?
-Mittens: The message. Is it a long message? Because I have a horrible memory.
horrible:可怕的 memory: 记忆
要带的口信。那口信很长么? 我的记性不好。
-Bolt: Yeah, I'll make a brief, all right? You tell him I said, I'm gonna...
brief: 摘要 gonna: <美>将要=going to
长话短说,好了吧,你告诉他说,我要...
-Mittens: You know what? Why don't we do this?
干脆我们这么着吧。
You remember the first half of the message and then I remember the second.
你来记前一半,我来记后面的部分。
And then we can pass it on green-eyed man together.
然后我们拼在一起就可以把它带绿眼人了。
-Bolt: I don't care how the message is translated, alright?
translated: 解释
我不管你们怎么把话带到。
Just do it, okay? Tell the green-eyed man, that I will not sleep;
只要带到就行。告诉绿眼人,我不会轻易罢手的...
I will not rest until my Penny is safe from his evil clutches.
evil: 邪恶的 clutch: 掌握
不将Penny救出来,我绝不善罢甘休。
You tell the green-eyed man, I'll...
你告诉绿眼人我会...
-Mittens: Way too many words! I was like, "what?", and then I was like "huh?" and then "I got a little bored".
bored: 无聊的
字数太多了,像什么"什么?""呼?"...还有什么"我有点无聊"
Some about clutches?
还有些跟爪子有关系?
Anyway, I'll do my best! Ciao!
ciao: <意>见面时致意之用语,再见
无论如何,我尽力吧,再见。
-Cat: By the way, huge fan, love it, love you, and gotta go. Thank you!
huge: 庞大的 fan: 狂热者 gotta: <美俚>(=have got to)必须
顺便说,粉丝很多。都喜欢这个,喜欢你。得走了,谢谢。
-Bolt: Get back here, you... You sick! Revolting, low some little...
sick: 恶心的 revolting: 令人恶心的
给我回来你这坏蛋,讨厌又下贱
-Mittens: Dogs!
狗啊!
-Bolt: Cats! I'll never let them get you, Penny!
猫啊!我绝不会让他们抓到你的 Penny!
-Penny: You ready, Bolt?
准备好了吗?Bolt?
-Director: Let's widen out camera three. Ready four! Go four! And... Driver.
w

iden: 弄宽 camera: 照相机
三号摄影机,拉远。四号准备,开始!还有...司机
-ManB: Thanks, Larry.
谢谢,拉里。
-ManC: All right Scooter, right the grade. Ready on the propel bars. And track with them!
scooter: 小轮摩托车 bar: 横木 track: 追踪
脚踏车就位,栏杆准备好。跟上他们!
-Penny: Calico's super computer.
Calico的超级计算机。
If we can access it... we'll find and learn where they're keeping my father.
access: 进入
要是我们能侵入...就能知道他们把我爸爸关在哪里了
-Woman: The weapon is hot.
weapon: 武器
武器准备就绪热
-ManC: Heat vision time.
vision: 视觉
准备激光眼
-Penny: Bolt, stare!
stare: 凝视
Bolt 激光眼!
-Director: Now!
快!
-Penny: Nice move. Come on, come on!
干得好。快点,快啊!
-Calico: Such devotion... It brings tears to my eyes!
devotion: 献身
如此的牺牲精神,感动死我啦!
-Penny: Calico!
Calico!
-Calico: Your father's discoveries could be a great use to our organization.
discovery: 发现 organization: 组织
你父亲的发现,对我们组织极为重要。
I'm sure, he will be more commutating... now that I've got his "lucky Penny"!
commutating: 换向的
等我抓到了"幸运的Penny"后...他会更加合作一些!
-Penny: Bolt!
Bolt!
-Calico: World domination is waiting my grasp!
domination: 支配 grasp: 抓紧
世界将由我掌握!
-Director: How did you focus groups feel about the end of this?
调查小组对这个结尾怎么看?
You asked for unhappy 18 to 35 years old, I give you unhappy 18 to 35 year olds.
你要迎合18到35岁的观众群..我就给他们一个悲剧的结局。
-Penny: Bolt, its okay Bolt. I'm fine.
Bolt,没事的。Bolt,我很好。
-Director: Guards, stop her!
守卫,拦住她。
-Guard: Hey, hey!
嘿嘿!
-Penny: Bolt!
Bolt!
-Guard: Hold on!
停下来!
-Penny: Listen to him. He needs to know I'm okay.
听听他的叫声,他需要知道我没事。
-Agent: No, you're not okay. You've been kidnapped by fiendish Doctor Calico.
kidnapped: 绑架 fiendish: 恶魔似的
不,你有事。你已经被恶魔般的Calico博士绑架。
At least that is what the dog needs to think but... just imagine,
imagine: 想象
至少我们要那只小狗这么想...想一想吧,
Close your eyes and imagine how excited he'll be...when he saves you, tomorrow. OK?
excited: 兴奋的
等他明天营救了你后他该多兴奋。
-Penny: But he's gonna be freaking out all night. Please, just let me...
freak out:: 吓坏的
但他整晚都会担心的。求你了,让我...
-Agent: Wait a second. What's that behind your ear? Is that a... Yes, it is! It's a pin!
pin: 大头针
等一下,你耳朵后面是什么东西?是个...对了,是个别针!
Let's do this. Let's take the pin and put it in this conversation.
conversation: 谈话
这么着吧,先把这次谈话别起来。
And we will not take it down,

any maim, until this matter is resolved.
resolved: 下定决心
但不是完全搁下不管,不是的。直到这件事情解决。
-Penny: But I just...
但我只是...
-Agent: What's that reminds me up? The DVD release junket. Let's get going. It's a big push.
release: 发行 junket: 游览 push: 推销运动
我记得有件什么事来着?DVD发售会赶紧出发吧,那可是很大的活动。
-Director: I want to go with a modern looks.
我想打扮时髦的去参加发售会。
-Agent: All right, okay. Let's give her some air. Let's not crowd the talent.
crowd: 拥挤 talent: 天才
好了,给她点空间吧。别挤着我们的天才了。
-Cat: I've been working on my evil laugh. Is there an evil laugh like? With that.
我一直在练习这种邪恶的笑,有没有一种邪恶的笑。像这样的。
-Mittens: Okay, here is the thing. You're not ready for the evil laugh.
好了,是这么回事,你还不会邪恶的笑。
You could do a chuckle, like a mildly upset chuckle...after my evil laugh. Listen to mine.
chuckle:吃吃的笑声 upset: 烦乱的
你可以在我邪恶笑之后,吃吃的轻笑几声。像是让人心烦的吃吃笑。听我的。
Hey Bolt!
嘿 Bolt!
-Cat: Climbing here!
他爬出来了!
-Director: Bolt, come back!
Bolt,回来!
-Bolt: I'm too late.
我来晚了
-Penny: “Bolt, help!”
“Bolt,救命!”
-Bolt: I'm coming Penny!
我来了 Penny!
-Penny: “Bolt, help!”
“Bolt,救命!”
-Bolt: Hold on, Penny. Hold on!
坚持住 Penny 坚持住!
“Bolt, help!”
“Bolt 救命!”
“Bolt, help!”
“Bolt,救命!”
-Bolt: Penny!
Penny!
-Woman: Bolt! Here, Bolt!
Bolt 到这来 Bolt!
-Bolt: Okay, Bolty, okay! Stay cool! You're cool, Bolty! The green-eyed man! Penny!
好了 Bolt 冷静! 你要冷静 Bolt!绿眼人!Penny! Penny! Penny! Target acquired!
target: 目标 acquired: 已取得
Penny! Penny!目标出现!
It ends here! Penny! Penny! They moved her.
到此为止吧!Penny! Penny! 她被转移走了
There is no time for formalities, brothers. My person is in danger and I... I... Wow! What're you doing?
formality: 礼节
顾不上礼数了,兄弟。我主人处在危险中。我... 喔你在干嘛!
-DogA: I’m sorry. You wanna sniff mine first?
wanna: (=want to)仅限于口语,想要 sniff: 嗅
哦对不起.想先闻闻我么?
-Bolt: What?
什么?
-DogB: Not from around here, are you?
你不是这片儿的,对吧?
-Bolt: Hey, stop it!
嘿,停下!
-DogB: What?
怎么了?
-Bolt: This is serious.
serious: 严肃的
这事很严肃
-Woman: Hey, there. Are you lost sweety? Hey, wait!
嘿,你在这里。你走丢了么?宝贝?嘿,等等!
-Bolt: Why can't I bend these stupid bars?
bend:弯曲 stupid: 愚蠢的 bar: 横栏
为什么我弄不弯这些讨厌的栏杆?
-Vinnie: Oh, buddy! You got your head stucked pretty good, huh guy? Hey guys, come here.
Check this out! He's got his melon stucked.
stucked:

被卡住的
噢,伙计。你的头卡得还真是刚刚好啊。嘿,伙计们。到这了。看看这个,他的大头给卡住了。
-Joey: Yup, that is one stucked melon.
是呀。真是个傻大头。
-Vinnie: Hey, hey buddy, take it easy! Slow down.
嘿,嘿,伙计。放松,慢点。
-Bolt: I will not take it easy, because I'm missing my person.
我没法放松,我的主人失踪了。
-Vinnie: Hey buddy, relax. Like this, turn and pull. Turn and pull. Forget about it, you'll be out no time.
relax: 放松
放松点伙计,像这样,转头,然后拉。别在意,你一会就会出来的。
-Bolt: What are these things? They're weakening me.
weakening: 弱化
这都是什么东西它们减弱了我的能力
-Vinnie: Polystyrofoam packing peanuts.
poly: 聚乙烯 styrofoam: 泡沫聚苯乙烯 packing: 包装 peanut: 花生
泡沫塑料包装粒
-Bolt: Styrofoam? This is a "green-eyed man" written all of it! Have you seen a man with a green eye?
泡沫塑料?肯定是绿眼人谋划的!你们有没有见到一个绿眼睛的人?
-Vinnie: You know, I gotta say something, if I could say something here.
我得说两句,要是可以的话。
You look familiar. Joey, look at this guy's mug.
familiar: 熟悉的 mug: 脸
你很眼熟啊。Joey,看看他的脸。
-Joey: Yeah, you know, I could've sworn I've seen this guy before.
swear: 发誓
是啊,我发誓。我以前见过他的。
-Bobby: Yeah, yeah, and yeah.
对,对,对。
-Vinnie: I gotta tell yaw, I never forget a face.
我可跟你说,我过目不忘的。
-Joey: He never does.
他从来不忘。
-Bobby: Oh, yeah, yeah.
是啊
-Joey: Never.
从不
-Bobby: Yeah, he's really good with the faces and such.
是,他很擅长记人相貌。
-Bolt: Listen, listen! The man with the green eye. Tell me what you know, birds!
听着,我要找绿眼人。你们都知道些什么?小鸟!
-Vinnie: I know this dog.
我认识这狗
-Bobby: Yeah, yeah, me too!
对啊,我也是。
-Vinnie: I gotta remember, it's gonna kill me. Hold on. No, I don't know. I, I, I thought I know.
我明明记得的,这可要了命,等一下。不,我还是想不起来,我以为我知道的。
-Bobby: Hey, you ever hang out down on 14th Street with a stray named Kelvin?
stray:走失的家畜 hang out: 闲逛
你没有和一个叫开尔文的流浪狗,一起在第14大街闲逛?
-Joey: Yeah, yeah, and yeah. Kelvin, the Labrador.
Labrador: 拉布拉多犬
对对对,Kelvin,拉布拉多狗
-Bolt: What?
什么?
-Vinnie: You gotta gimme something here, because this is redonkulous.
gimme: <口>=give me(或give it to me)
你得告诉我点什么这实在是太"欢谬"了
Absolutely redonkulous!
absolutely: 绝对地
绝对完全的"欢谬"!
-Vinnie: Capuche redonkulous! You know what that means?
最最"欢谬"! 你知道那什么意思么?
-Bolt: You pigeons are useless. I need someone on the inside, someone close to the green-

eyed man. A cat.
pigeons: 鸽子
你们这些鸽子真没用。我需要有绿眼人身边的人。一只猫
-Vinnie: Oh, a cat?
哦,找一只猫?
-Bolt: Yeah, a cat. When I find him... When I find him, I'm gonna make that cat wish never born.
是的,一只猫。一旦找到他...一旦我找到他就会让他生不如死
-Vinnie: I think we know just the cat.
我想我们认得你说的猫。
-Mittens: Right on time, Saul. Come on in. Okay, Saul, nice work. Let's find some mustard next time. Okay, babe?
mustard: 芥末
很准时,Saul,进来吧。好,Saul,干得不错。下次给我找点芥末,好吧 ?
-Saul: Yes, Mittens. Thank you, Mittens.
好的,Mittens。谢谢你,Mittens。
-Mittens: Is that everything you've pickled, Ted? What a boy!
pickled: 烂醉如泥的
这是你弄来的全部么Ted? 好孩子!
-Ted: Good day, Mittens.
再见Mittens。
-Mittens: Louie! What is this?
Louie! 这是什么?
-Louie: It was a slow week. I mean, that's half of what I got.
这星期不景气这可是我一半的家当。
-Mittens: You hear this, Louie? I'm starving here. And when the old stomach starts talking, it's not talking to me.
starving: 饥饿的 stomach: 胃
你听到了么Louie?我都快饿死了。要是我的胃开始说话,它就不是跟我说了。
claw: 爪
It's talking to... the claws! -
而是跟我的爪子说
-Louie: Not the claws! Please!
别举爪子,求求你!
-Mittens: I'm holding these bad boys back as best as I can, but the thing is it's not up to me.
我在努力控制这些坏家伙但事情也不是全取决于我
The stomach got a direct line to these babies, and I'm picking up a lot of chatter!
direct: 笔直的 pick up: 拾起,捡起 chatter: 喋喋不休的谈
胃和爪子之间有一条直线...而且都在对我喋喋不休呢。
So, I'll talk to the claws, but in exchange...next week, all your food comes to me.
exchange: 交换
要我和爪子谈的话作为交换。下周,你要交出所有的食物。
-Louie: But that's not our deal! I bring you half, you give me protection! That's our deal.
deal: 交易 protection: 保护
可是我们有约在先的!我给你一半,你保护我。我们说好的。
-Mittens: Yeah, well, the deal just expired. Now, get lost.
expired: 到期
那好吧,这个协议已经过期了。现在给我消失。
-Louie: Mark my words, Mittens. One day, someone's gonna stand up to you! Someone's gonna teach you a lesson!
stand up: 坦率正直的
记住我的话Mittens。总有一天,会有人教训你的!
-Mittens: Yeah, I'm really scared now.
scared: 害怕的
是么?我都要害怕死了。
-Bolt: You should be!
你是该害怕!
-Mittens: Amah! Okay! You...
哦好的你...
-Bolt: Where is she?
她在哪?
-Mittens: Who?
谁?
-Bolt: You know why I'm here! Where is she?
你知道我干嘛来的!她在哪?
-Mittens: Okay, okay! Look buddy, I don't know what you're getting at, but...
好吧,伙计,

我不知道你在找什么...
-Vinnie: Come on, Mittens. Just tell the guy where she is. Tell the dog, make him happy.
说吧,Mittens 告诉这家伙她在哪。告诉这小狗别惹他不高兴。
-Bobby: Yeah, yeah, come on, Mittens! Tell him!
对啊,说吧,告诉他。
-Mittens: Joey, Vinnie, Bobby, my boys! Would you tell the crazy canine that he's got the wrong cat?
crazy: 疯狂的 canine: 犬类的
Joey,Vinnie, Bobby我的好孩子!你们干嘛不告诉这疯狗他找错了猫?
-Vinnie: You got her, pal! -
你找到她了,伙计!
-Joey: That's her!
就是她!
-Vinnie: She's the one!
就是你要找的那只猫!
-Bobby: That is definitely the right cat!
definitely: 确切的
绝对是!
-Bolt: Looks like we're gonna do this the hard way.
看来非得用狠招了
-Mittens: Whoa! Amah! You're crazy, man!
喔,啊,你疯了,哥们。
-Vinnie: Hey Joey, do we go too far on this?
Joey,我们是不是有点过分了?
-Joey: You kidding? This is the best day in my life.
开什么玩笑,这是我生命中最好的一天。
-Bolt: You work for Ben and Bart, who work with the man green-eye. They take him Penny. Where is she?
你为Ben和Bart工作,他们是绿眼人的手下。他们带走了Penny 她现在在哪?
-Mittens: I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么。
-Bolt: This is becoming tiring so cat... in fact, I feel a yawn coming on.
tiring: 麻烦的 yawn: 哈欠
这让人有点累了... 事实上,我正想打一个哈欠。
-Mittens: Okay, okay, I'll talk, I'll talk. I know where Penny is. Yeah, they have her.
好吧,好吧,我说,我全说。我知道Penny在哪。没错,他们抓住了她。
Yes, the men in black and the guy, the guy with the blue eyes.
那个蓝眼睛的黑衣人
-Bolt: Blue eyes?
蓝眼睛?
-Mittens: Oh, green! Yes, green! The one green eye.
哦,绿眼睛。那个绿眼睛的人。
-Bolt: You just can't stop lying, can you cat? It's in the genes. This is gross.
gene: 基因 gross: <美俚>令人恶心的
你还在撒谎。天生的谎言家,真让人讨厌。
-Mittens: I know, it's disgusting, I disgust myself. Hollywood?
disgusting: 令人厌恶
我知道,这很讨厌。我也讨厌我自己。好莱坞?
But if you put me down, I’ll show you where she is.
你放我下来,我就告诉你她在哪。
You know, I hope you appreciate the risk I'm taking here.
appreciate: 欣赏
瞧,你得明白。我这可是冒风险的。
Every bone in my evil cat body is telling me...not to betray the trust of the green-eyed man.
betray: 背叛
我邪恶身体的每一根骨头都在告诉我。不要背叛绿眼人。
Okay, this is a top, top secret map...of the entire earth!
secret: 秘密 entire: 全部的
好了,这是全世界最最机密的地图!
Now, we're over here, by the green lady with the big torch.
torch: 火炬
现在我们是在这里,举着大火炬的绿女士旁边。
And my boss ha

s Penny locked up... Right, right over... Here, here! By the waffle with the sun glasses!
lock up: 上锁 waffle: 闲聊 glasses: 眼镜
而我的老板把Penny关在...就在...就在这里这个戴太阳镜的饼干这里!
Now all you need to do is get from here to there.
你现在只需要从这里去到那里。
Well, I told you where you find her, so if you'll just untie me, I'll be on my way.
untie: 解开
好了,我告诉你去哪找他,你放开我,我马上闪人。
-Bolt: I'll release you cat, when we found Penny.
找到Penny就放了你
-Mittens: Excuse me? That wasn't the deal! We had a deal!
什么?不是这样的,我们有约在先的。
-Bolt: Your deal just expired.
expired: 到期
你的协议刚刚过期
-Louie: She said that to me, not 10 minutes ago. The irony!
irony: 讽刺
十分钟前她也是这么跟我说的.真讽刺!
-Bolt: Perfect. Hmm... Padlock.
padlock: 挂锁
太好了。嗯,锁上了。
-Mittens: Listen Cujo, I got some pretty wicked claws under these mitts, do not,
wicked: 邪恶的
听着,疯狗(Cujo电影名又名凶狗古卓) 我的手掌下面藏着邪恶的利爪...
I beg of you do not make me bring out these bad boys!
beg: 请求
别逼我把它们亮出来!
It gets ugly! What are you doing?
会很吓人的! 你在干什么?
-Bolt: Stay back! If I stare at the lock really hard, it'll burst into flames and melt.
stare at: 凝视 burst:: 破裂 flame: 焚烧 melt: 溶化
待在后面!要是我用力凝视这把锁,它就会着火然后熔化的。
-Mittens: Now I'm concerned on a number of levels.
concerned: 关心的 level: 水平
现在我越来越担心了
-ManA: Easy, watch! Watch it those!
轻点,看着路。
-ManB: I'm good. We gotta go.
我很好,还是往前走吧。
-Bolt: Intruders!
Intruder: 侵入者
有人来了!
-Mittens: Hey! Slow down you screwy borrowed of mind...
screwy: 螺旋形的 borrowed: 借来的
嘿,慢一点,你这疯狗...
-ManA: Oh, boy, this thing is heavy.
哦,哥们,这东西很重。
-ManB: Hey, hey! Put it down. I forgot the keys. I'll be right back.
嘿嘿,先放下来。我把钥匙拉下了。我就回来。
-ManA: Hey, lucky Penny.
penny: 便士
嘿,幸运硬币。
-ManB: Thanks. Now move your butt.
butt: 屁股
谢了,起来干活儿吧。
-ManB: Okay, just upon your left.
好了,往左面抬。
-ManA: Yeah. I got... No, I got, I got mine. You got it?
我抬不... 不我能抬住。好了么?
-Vinnie: It's on tipping my tongue. I know that dog.
tip: 尖端 tongue: 舌头
话都快到嘴边了我认识那狗
I'm telling you, Joey. Bobby, you guys looking at me like, you don't know. I'm telling you... 我跟你们说Joey,Bobby,我好像是... 我跟你们说。
I know this dog.
我认得这狗。
I've seen him somewhere.
我在哪见过他
-Joey: You remember it tonight, when you're perching.:
perch: 栖息
你今晚就会想起来的,等你飞落后。
-Vinn

ie: All right, that's... That does will happen.
好的,是...这么回事。
-Agent: I've got some good news! -
我有些好消息!
-Penny: Really?
真的么?
-Agent: Yes, I do. I just booked you, on the tonight show's "main guest"!
booked: 登记
是的,我刚安排你当今晚节目的主要嘉宾!
That's right. That, I mean...which means just absolutely nothing, if Bolt is still missing.
absolutely: 完全地 missing: 失踪的
那很好我是说...要是Bolt还没找到,这又有什么意思。
It's not even good news, like whatever, so up tonight show. Who cares? I don't care.
这连不算是个好消息,上今晚的节目,我才稀罕。
-Mom: Its okay, baby.
没事的,宝贝。
-Penny: He must be so scared.
scared: 害怕的
他一定很害怕。
-Mom: Scared? This is Bolt we're talking about. He's not scared of anything.
害怕? 他是Bolt啊。他从不害怕。
-Agent: I bet Bolt would want you to the tonight show. It is... I just... or maybe not.
我猜Bolt希望你上今晚的节目。这...或许不是。
-Mom: Bolt loves you very much sweety. And you're here. He couldn't have gone far.
Bolt非常爱你,你在这里,他不会走远的。
Welcome to Ohio. So much to Discover!
欢迎来到Ohio 期待您的发现!
-Mittens: So, if you got super powers, I guess that would make you, what...like some kind a super dog?
要是你有超能力的话我想这会让你... 成为超狗什么的?
-Bolt: That information is classified.
information: 信息 classified: 被指定为机密的
这是机密消息。
-Mittens: Oh, come on! Like, what's your best power? You go to move. How about flying? Can you fly?
哦,说说嘛,你最强的能力是什么?你移动快么?还有飞呢?你能飞么?
-Bolt: Don't be silly, I can't fly.
silly: 愚蠢的
别傻了,我不能飞。
-Mittens: Okay, okay, fine. If you don't have any powers, you don't have any powers. What's it to me?
好吧,要是你没有任何能力的话...你有没有超能力和我有什么相干?
-Bolt: I have super bark.
bark: 狗叫
我会狮子吼。
-Mittens: A super bark? Wow, you're kidding me? What exactly this one do with the super bark?
kidding: 开玩笑 exactly: 完全的
超级狗叫吗? 喔,开什么玩笑?这个狮子吼到底有什么用?
-Bolt: I really can't talk about it. It's classified. I suggest you pipe down and take me to Penny.
pipe down: 安静些
我真的不能告诉你,那是机密。我建议你别再问,带我去见Penny。
-Mittens: You're awfully attached to this Penny character, huh wags?
awfully: 非常地,可怕地 attached: 附加的 character: 人物 wag: 小伙子
看来你和这个Penny彼此分不开咯,小子?
-Bolt: She is my person.
她是我的主人。
-Mittens: Oh, please. She's a person. And if you ask me, the only good person is a...
拜托,她只是个人而已。如果你问我的话唯一的好人是...
-Bolt: Styrofoam! Tag and roll!
tag: 紧跟在

后面 roll: 滚
泡沫塑料!跟紧了!翻滚!
-Mittens: Tag and what?
跟紧了,然后什么?
-Bolt: What? What is this red liquid coming from my paw?
liquid: 液体 paw: 手爪
这是? 我爪子里流出来的红色液体是什么?
-Mittens: It's called blood, hero!
blood: 血液
那是血,大英雄!
-Bolt: Do I need it?
我需要它么?
-Mittens: Yes, So if you want it to keep inside your body where it belongs,
是的。要是你不想让它流光的话...
You should stop jumping off trucks doing eighty on the interstate!
jump off: 跳下来 truck: 卡车 interstate: 洲际的
你就不该再从高速路的飞车上纵身跳下!
-Bolt: Yeah, well, normally I'm attaining more indestructible. Must have been the... normally: 正常地 attain: 达到 indestructible: 不能打破的
是啊...通常我是刀枪不入的。一定是因为...
Styrofoam! That stuff, it weakens me!
styrofoam: 泡沫 weaken: 变弱
泡沫塑料! 是那东西使我变弱的!
What are you doing? Put that down!
put down: 把…放下
你在干吗?把它放下!
-Mittens: All right, that's it. I've had with you.
好吧,我已经受够你了。
Untie me, pooch or I'm gonna... I'm gonna... Hum... I'm gonna seriously wound you!
untie: 解开 seriously: 认真地 wound: 伤害
小狗,为我松绑。
不然... 我就会给你点颜色瞧瞧!
I'm gonna seriously wound you with this Styrofoam!
我会用这个泡沫塑料来教训你!
-Bolt: Are you mad? You don't know the power of Styrofoam!
mad: 发疯的
你疯了么?你难道不知道泡沫塑料的威力么!
-Mittens: Oh, you bet on that, baby. And I'm about to unleash it! The power of the Styrofoam!
unleash: 解开…的束缚
哦,你说对了。小宝贝,我现在要释放它了! 泡沫塑料的威力!
-Bolt: No! Alright, cat. Okay, you win. I'll untie you. That's a weird push to put a piano! weird: 怪异的 push: 推
不要!好吧,猫咪。好吧,你赢了,我会为你松绑的。能让那架钢琴飞起来的。一定是种奇异的力量!
Are we gonna have any more problems, cat?
我们之间还会有什么问题吗,小猫?
-Mittens: No, No, no. No more problems. I'll take you to Penny.
不不不,没有了。我带你去见Penny。
-Bolt: Ah! What is that?
噢!那是什么?
-Mittens: What?
什么?
-Bolt: That! Okay, you have two seconds to tell me what you've implanted in me, cat! implant: 灌输
就是这个!好吧,给你两分钟时间告诉我下了什么毒。坏猫!
Poison? A parasite? Poison? Wait, I just said that, didn't I?
poison: 毒药 parasite: 寄生虫
毒药?寄生虫?毒药? 等等这个我说过了,是吧?
See, I'm all discombobulated! I can't think straight!
discombobulate: 使混乱 straight: 正确的
你看。我已经胡涂了! 我不能思考了!
-Mittens: Oh, I don't believe this. You're hungry!
噢,不是吧,你肚子饿了!
-Bolt: Where is the antidote?
antidote: 解药
解药在哪?
-Mittens: Okay,

okay! Alright! There's your antidote...
行啦,行啦!好吧!那就是你的解药...
-Bolt: Food!
食物!
-Man: Alright! Who wants burgers? Watch this!
burger: 汉堡包
好吧!谁想吃汉堡?看看这个!
-Mittens: Go on, use the dog face. This gonna be beautiful. You know, beg. Do the dog face!
去吧,用狗脸一定有效。你知道的,就是哀求。装个可怜狗狗的表情!
-Bolt: What? The dog face? What is that mean?
什么? 狗脸? 那是什么意思?
-Mittens: Taking same tie to the one dog on earth, he doesn't know how to beg.
beg: 请求
我认识了世界上唯一一条,不晓得装可怜的狗
Okay. If you want the food...the antidote, you're gonna have to do exactly what I say.
好吧,如果你想要食物....想要解药,你就要完全按我说得办。
-Bolt: No, not likely. You're a degenerate creature of darkness.
degenerate: 堕落的 creature: 生物人 darkness: 黑暗
不,不可能。你是堕落的黑暗生物。
-Mittens: Yeah, yeah, granted but that's it. All I'm asking you to do is just tilt your head a little.
granted: 就算是 tilt: (使)倾斜
是啊,是啊,就算是吧。我要你做的只是稍微倾斜一下你的头。
You could do that, can't you? Come on. More, more...
你能做到的是么? 快点。再斜一点多斜一点...
-Bolt: This is stupid.
stupid: 愚蠢的
这太傻啦
-Mittens: No, no. Come on. Work with on this. Please, you're almost there.
不,不,加把劲。再努力下。拜托啦,你就快做到了。
-Bolt: Oh, boy!
哦,天哪!
-Mittens: Okay, try the other way. There you go! Head up! Down. Now, a little smile. Loose the smile.
loose: 释放
好吧,试试另外一边。就这样啦!头高一点!低一点。现在再来点笑容,放松。
Drop your left ear. Your other left. Okay, the other way was better. Now, drop them both. drop: 放下
左耳放下来,另外一只。好吧,那样更加好一点。现在两个耳朵都放下去,
Hold it, right there. And ever so slightly, look up.
slightly: 苗条的 look up: 向上看
保持这个姿势。就这样。然后再往上方看一点点。
Soup is on, baby!
soup: 汤羹
大餐来啦宝贝!
-Woman: Here you go.
给你.
-Mittens: Yes!
对啦!
-ManA: Oh, look at you, you little guy!
哦,看看你,小家伙!
-ManB: Here you stupid cat!
给你,蠢猫!
-WomanA: ...what really happened? And what is that matter to you?
到底发生了什么? 你怎么啦?
-WomanB: Because I'm involved.
involve: 牵涉
我恋爱啦。
-WomanA: With rich?
和有钱佬?
-WomanB: With James.
和James。
如果你和James在一起的话...
-WomanA: ...I wanna know all about it. What? Are you... Come undone!
come undone: 掉下来
我要知道全部经过。什么?你是不是...真是晴天霹雳!
-WomanB: You gonna get something if you'll stop that leaking!
leak: 漏
如果你阻止了泄露你就可以得到奖赏!
-WomanA: Go Larry, go Larry, go Larry! S

top!
跑啊,Larry 快跑。停!
-WomanB: We did only once. It was a disaster.
disaster: 灾难
我们只做过一次,那次真是太糟糕了。
-WomanA: It really does help and it really releases the serotonin and...
release: 释放 serotonin: 血清素
它真的很有用能帮助释放血清素而且...
-Man: Hey, man! This time we'll do it my way!
嘿,老兄!这次按我的方法处理这件事!
-Woman: Well, hello puppy. Did you come for some of grandma's butter bean dumplings? puppy: 小狗 butter: 黄油 bean: 豆 dumpling: 饺子
你好小狗,想不想尝尝奶奶做的黄油豆子饺子?
You wait right there.
在这儿等会儿哦。
-Mittens: Look at you. You're quite a little actor, huh? I haven't eating like this in ages. Hey, look!
actor: 男演员
瞧你,你真是天才演员,哈?我很久没吃过这样好了。你看!
My stomach distended. How great is that!
stomach: 胃 distend: 扩大
我的肚子鼓出来啦太棒啦!
-Bolt: Yeah, well. Don't get used to it. We gotta keep moving.
gotta: <美俚>=have got to必须
是啊,别高兴太早了。我们还得继续赶路。
-Mittens: But this place is a gold mine. What's wrong with you?
但这是宝地啊。你傻了吗?
Every week, new RVs bring us, new suckers who bring us new food.
sucker: 乳畜
每周都有新的旅游者为我们提供新的食物
Look around! It's perfect.
perfect: 完美的
你看看吧! 真是完美啊!
-Rhino: In my eyes deceive me? Is this some apparition I see before real? Oh, could it be? My hero!
deceive: 欺骗 apparition: 幻影
难道是我的眼睛在骗我? 难道这是幻觉么?哦,这是真的么? 我的英雄!
Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! You're Bolt, the super dog. You're fully awesome.
gosh: 天啊 fully: 十分地 awesome: 引起敬畏的
哦,天哪! 哦,天哪!你是Bolt狗,那只超狗! 你太帅啦!
-Mittens: Wait a minute. You know this dog?
等下,你认识这只狗吗?
-Rhino: Oh, I do. He is fully awesome!
是的,他实在是太棒啦!
-Mittens: Ah, yeah, yeah. We've established that. Who are you?
established: 确定的
是的,这个我已知道了。
-Rhino: I'm Rhino.
你是谁? - 我是Rhino
-Mittens: Rhino, the hamster?
hamster: 仓鼠
一只叫Rhino的仓鼠?
-Rhino: Well, you know, my ancestry isn't all hamsters. I'm 1, 16% wolf... with a yellow wolverine and there is some between...
ancestry: 祖先 wolf: 狼 wolverine: 狼獾
我的祖先不全是仓鼠我有十六分之一狼的血统...以及黄狼獾还有一些...
But that beside the point! We have for us a legend. Bolt, the super dog!
legend: 传奇
不过先不说这个!现在我和我的英雄在一起。Bolt狗,那只超狗!
You can outrun speeding missiles, and burn through solid metal with his heat vision.
outrun: 超过范围 missile: 导弹 solid: 结实的 metal: 金属 heat: 热度 vision: 视力
他跑得快过导弹他的激光视线能烧穿金属
And best of al

l, he can obliterate large structures with his super bark!
obliterate: 毁掉 structure: 建筑物
最厉害的是他的狮子吼,能摧毁一切建筑!
-Mittens: Wait a minute; you've seen the super bark?
等等,你见过狮子吼?
-Bolt: Have you been observing me?
observing: 观察
你是不是一直在监视我?
-Rhino: Oh, yeah. I watch you all the time.
是啊,我一直在关注你呢
-Bolt: That's incredible.
incredible: 难以置信的
这不可能啊。
-Rhino: Oh, it's nothing, really.
哦,其实没什么的啦。真的。
-Bolt: But I'm always so vigilant! No one can avoid my detection! You are a phantom.
vigilant: 警惕的 avoid: 逃避 detection: 察觉 phantom: 幽灵
但是我一直非常警觉! 没人能逃过我的眼睛! 你是一个幽灵。
-Rhino: Ah, If you say so... Oh, hey! Check it out! Think again this bold action. Scary, huh? It's like, we're twins.
check out: 检查 bold: 大胆的,醒目的 action: 动作
如果你非要这么想的话...哦嘿!看着哦!再想一想这个英勇的姿势,怕了吧,是吧? 就好像我们是双胞胎。
-Mittens: Yeah, scary.
是啊,好吓人。
-Rhino: so, where is Penny?
那么...Penny在哪儿?
-Bolt: She was kidnapped by the green-eyed man.
kidnapped: 绑架
她被绿眼人绑架了。
-Rhino: Kidnapped? This is terrible! She could be in grave...
terrible: 可怕的 grave: 严重的
绑架?太可怕了! 她也许已经命丧黄...
-Bolt: Grave danger. I know. But I've captured this cat.
capture: 抓取
...岌岌可危,我知道,但我抓住了这只猫。
-Rhino: An agent of the green-eyed man, I presume!
agent: 代理人 presume: 推测
我猜她是绿眼人的奸细!
-Bolt: You presumed correctly. She is taking me to Penny.
correctly: 正确地
你猜的没错,她正要带我去找Penny
-Rhino: You! You are a vile vermin. How did you sleep at night? Penny is the most wonderful person ever.
vile: 恶劣的 vermin: 害虫
你! 你真是一个十恶不赦的坏蛋。你晚上怎么睡得着? Penny是世界上最最好的人
She loves Bolt and he is awesome. And you're a monster!
awesome: 引起敬畏的 monster: 怪物
她喜欢Bolt狗,Bolt狗棒极了。你却是如此邪恶!
How dare you destruct their relationship with your evil! Die! Die!
destruct: 自毁 relationship: 关系 evil: 邪恶的
你怎么敢用你的邪恶来破坏他们的关系! 去死吧!去死吧!
-Bolt: Owl! Owl! I can take her Bolty.
噢!噢!让我来把她灭掉 Bolt狗
-Rhino: Die! Die!
去死吧!去死吧!
-Bolt: Easy, easy, Rhino. Easy.
别激动,别激动,Rhino。
-Rhino: You're right, we need her alive.
alive: 活着的
你是对的我们需要她活着
-Mittens: We?
我们?
-Rhino: Yes. Bolt, I can be a valuable addition to your team.
valuable: 有价值的 addition: 添加
是的,Bolt。我可以帮你。
-Bolt: I'm listening.
你继续说。
-Rhino: I'm lightning quickly. I have razor sharp reflexes and

I'm a master of stealth. Plus, I'll keep the cat in check.
lightning: Bolt般 razor: 剃刀 sharp: 锋利的 reflexes: 反射 master: 优秀者stealth:秘密行动
我如Bolt般神速,我的反应能力如刀刃般尖锐,而且我擅长秘密行动。我会让这只猫老实点的。
-Bolt: The road would be rough.
rough: 艰苦的
前途多险阻。
-Rhino: I have a ball.
我有的是胆量(Ball和球同音)
-Bolt: There is no turning back.
没有回头路可走。
-Rhino: I guess I have to roll with the punches.
punches: 用力
我会极力向前行。
-Bolt: Easy will be parley equation.
parley: 会谈 equation: 均等
我们必须彼此信任。
-Rhino: Promise.
我保证。
-Bolt: Gotta warn you, going into the belly of the beast, danger in every turn.
belly: 腹部 beast: (口语)不堪忍受的境遇
我必须提醒你,前路危险重重。
-Rhino: I eat danger for breakfast.
我把危险当早餐。
-Bolt: You're hungry?
你现在饿了吗?
-Rhino: Starving.
starving: 饥饿的
我简直要饿死啦。
-Bolt: Welcome aboard.
aboard: 在…之上
那么欢迎加入我们。
-Mittens: Hey, can we talk for a second?
嘿,我们能谈一谈么?
I don't know what's going on here but I'm just a little bit concerned…
concerned: 关心的
我不懂这是咋回事.;我只想知道...
about the numbers of lunatics on this trip.
lunatic: 疯子
这一路上还会遇上多少神经病.
My limit is one.
limit: 限度
我的极限是一个。
-Bolt: He is coming with us.
他和我们一起去
-Mittens: But I...
但我...
-Rhino: Move it prisoner, we're losing daylight.
prisoner: 囚犯 daylight: 日光
快走犯人! 天马上就要黑啦
-Bolt: I agree. Now, we need to find the best set of wheels.
set: 一幅,一套 wheel: 轮子
说得对。现在,我们需要找到最好的交通工具。
-Rhino: I've got a better idea. Follow me!
我有一个好主意,跟我来!
-Bolt: Okay. So we do here is we get the target with a quick fly over.
target: 目标
好吧,我们要做的就是迅速跃到目标上。
We just the trajectory in the land dead center. Am I missing anything, Rhino?
trajectory: 轨道
只要做一个拋物线运动还有什么要补充的吗 Rhino?
-Rhino: Just the knowledge that every minute spent in your company becomes... the new greatest minute of my life!
和你在一起的每一分钟都会变成...我生命里最美好的时光!
-Mittens: No, forget it! How do you say, "No way I'm doing this" in crazy?
不,不要! 你们这俩疯子。我才不跳呢。
-Bolt: Calm down, cat. You're with me.
calm down: 平静的下来
镇定,小猫,我罩着你呢。
-Mittens: That's the problem.
那才令人担心呢
-Rhino: Oh, would you be relaxed? Every time you get this on the "magic box", it was awesome!
relaxed: 放松 awesome: 引起敬畏的
你能不能放松一点?每次在"魔盒"里看你这么做我都觉得超帅!
-Mittens: Magic what?

啥?
-Rhino: You know, "magic box", people stare at.
stare at: 凝视
就是人们都盯着看的"魔盒"
-Mittens: Wait a minute! Is this the magic box that moving pictures on it?
等等! 是不是那个有会动画面的魔盒?
-Rhino: Yeah and Bolt's pictures are the best.
是的 Bolt狗的画面是最棒的
-Mittens: Bolt's pictures? Of course! He's a former... Oh, no! Oh, no! No, wait, wait! Bolt, guys! Hear me out!
former: 以前的
Bolt狗的画面? 当然咯! 他以前是一个...不等等,等等! Bolt,同志们! 听我说!
-Rhino: Let it begin! Let it begin! Let it begin!
我们走吧! 跳啊! 跳!
-Mittens: Wait, you're not a super he...
等等,你不是一个超级英...
-Bolt: What are you doing? Mittens! Mittens, take my paw. I need you alive.
你在干吗?Mittens! 抓住我的爪子,我不想要你死。
-Mittens: Yeah, of course! Stay away from me!
是啊,那就离我远点!
-Bolt: Squeeze my paw, I'll save you!
squeeze: 紧握
抓住我的爪子,我会救你的!
-Mittens: No, you won't. You're not really a...
不,你不是真正的...
-Rhino: Bolt! Saboteur!
saboteur: 从事破坏活动者
Bolt!坏蛋!
-Mittens: Ah! Ouch! You moron! Stop it! I'm trying to help him.
moron: 低能
好痛! 你这个白痴! 住嘴!我正在帮他
-Rhino: Help him? Yeah, right. Don't worry Bolt! I'll stop her.
帮他? 是啊没错。不要担心,Bolt! 我会搞定她的。
-Mittens: I can't hold it.
我坚持不下去了
-Rhino: Let it go, you monster!
放开,你这妖孽!
-Mittens: Bolt! The real world hurts, doesn't it? But you wouldn't know about that, would you?
Bolt!现实世界里你会很痛是吧? 这疼痛你以前没感受过,是吧?
-Bolt: Get down here cat. We don't have time for this.
下来,小猫我们没有时间吵架。
-Rhino: I'll get a ladder.
ladder: 梯子
我去拿个梯子。
Look, genius. You're a part of a TV show.
genius: 天才
你知道吗?天才,你是电视节目的演员。
-Mittens: You know what that is? Television. It's an entertainment for people. It's fake! television: 电视 entertainment: 娱乐 fake: 假的
你知道吗?电视机那是人用来娱乐的工具。那是假的!
Nothing you think is real as real!
你想的都是假的!
-Bolt: That's has preposterous!
preposterous: 荒谬的
胡说八道!
-Mittens: Think about it Bolt. Since you got lost, none of your powers are working, aren't they?
Bolt,你想一想。你走失之后,你的超能力都失效了,不是么?
For the first time, you're hungry, you’re bleeding.
bleeding: 出血的
你变得会流血了,会感到饥饿了,我说...
I mean, do you really think that you were born with a birthmark in the exact shape of a lightning bolt?
birthmark: 胎记 shape: 定型 lightning: Bolt
你还以为你天生就具有超能力和一个Bolt纹身吗?
-Bolt: It's my mark of power, cat.
那是我力量的象征。小猫
-Mittens: It's the mark of a makeup artist

, dog.
makeup: 组成 artist: 艺术家
那是化妆师弄上去的,小狗.
-Bolt: You're ridiculous. Get down here!
ridiculous: 荒谬的
太可笑了! 下来!
-Mittens: No.
绝不
-Bolt: Mittens, so help me, I will super bark you out of that tree.
Mittens 你再不听话我就用狮子吼轰你下来。
-Mittens: Yeah, gone nuts. Let's see how that works out for you.
是啊,疯狗,试试你就知道了。
-Bolt: You leave me no choice.
你让我别无选择。
-Mittens: Oh, the super bark. Scary, scary! Yeah, that's really really super.
哦,狮子吼哦,好怕哦,好怕哦!是啊,那真是太厉害了!
-Bolt: It's not true. This is not true.
不是真的,不可能的。
-Mittens: Wow! I don't feel really "super". Wait! No, it didn't. Okay, okay. I get the idea, you can stop now.
我没有感到很"超级"嘛...等等! 不,还是没有。好了好了,我知道了,你可以停了。
That's enough! Seriously dog, stop! I'm not kidding. Would you stop?
seriously: 严肃地 kidding: 玩笑
够啦! 我说,小狗,别叫了!你能不能不要叫了?
Okay, fine. You're the super dog. Bolt, be quiet, please.
好吧,好好,你是超级狗,Bolt狗,安静,求你啦。
Bolt, we gotta run! Bolt!
Bolt 我们快跑吧! Bolt!
-Man: Come here.
过来
ANIMAL CONTROL OFFICER
动物管理员
LOST DOG - BOLT
寻狗- Bolt狗
He is white with a lightning bolt on his side. REWARD! Please help me get my friend back.
皮毛为白色身体一侧有Bolt标记重谢! 请帮我找回我的好朋友
-Agent: Look who we found young lady! It's Bolt! They found him!
看看这是谁小姑娘! 是Bolt! 他们找到它了!
-Penny: Bolt!
Bolt!
-Agent: Isn't that right you little puppy dog?
这是不是你的那只小狗呢?
-Penny: That is not Bolt.
这不是Bolt。
-Agent: Well, that depends on how you look at it.
depend on: 取决于
呃,那取决于你怎么看它了。
You know, when I was little, I want a bicycle for my birthday...
在我小时候,我想要一辆自行车做生日礼物...
but my parents got me a baseball glove. So...
baseball: 棒球 glove: 手套
但是我的父母给了我一个棒球手套,所以...
You know what I did? I pretended that baseball glove was a bicycle.
pretend: 假装
你知道我是怎么做的吗? 我就当那手套是自行车。
And I rode it to school every day. True story.
我每天都骑着它去学校。是真实的故事哦。
-Penny: It's not him.
那不是他。
-Agent: I think it's him. I do.
我觉得是真的
-Mindy: Thank you. Look kid, it's time we are honest with you. If we don't get back in the production,
production: 上演的戏
谢谢。小朋友我们开门见山吧。如果我们不恢复拍摄,
People are gonna lose their jobs.
就会有很多人失业。
Good people with families.
他们都是好人。
-Penny: But Bolt is still out There. And I...
可Bolt还没回来,我...
-Mindy: I know, we feel for you. A

nd the last thing we wanna do is ask a little girl to make a grown up decision.
wanna: (want to)仅用于口语,想要 grown up: 长成人
我知道,我们知道你的感受,现在你该长大了。
But it's come to that; we need you to move on. We need you to let Bolt go.
事已成定局,你不该在深陷其中了,我们要你忘了Bolt。
-Bolt: It must be made of Styrofoam!
都是泡沫塑料惹的祸!
-Mittens: No, no! No, no, no! Please, it can't end like this!
不,不! 不能这样就完了!
-Bolt: Stop worrying cat. I'll get us out of here.
小猫,别担心啦,我来想办法。
-Mittens: You can't, Bolt. You got nothing. No super strength, no super bark. And no heat vision.
strength: 力量 heat: 热度 vision: 视力
你不行的,Bolt,你什么都不行。你没有超能力,也没有狮子吼,也没有激光视线。
Listen to me, okay? We've been taking to a place... where humans go animal shopping, alright?
听我说好不好? 我们正被带到一个地方...人们去那里挑选宠物明白么?
And this is what humans do. They always pick the cute ones. The ones that look like you, Bolt.
人们总是选那些可爱的,那些长得和你差不多的,Bolt。
But the rest of us never come back out.
而像我们这种就老死在里面了
-Bolt: I said, I'll get us out of here, alright?
我说了,我会想出办法的,明白么?
-Mittens: My hero!
我的英雄!
-Rhino: Ring, ring. Who is it? Destiny! I've been expecting your call.
destiny: 命运 expect: 期待
叮铃铃,叮铃铃。你是谁? 是命运!我一直在等你的电话。
-Mittens: Oh, you didn't give up already? You'll liquefy whatever brains you have left.
give up: 放弃 liquefy: 溶解
哦,你还没有放弃么? 你会把脑浆撞出来的
-Bolt: I can not be contained in any container. You quitter! Watch this! I did it! I'm back! contained: 包含 container: 容器 quitter: 无志气的人
任何容器都限制不了我!你这个逃兵!看看这个!我做到了!
That Styrofoam is a wicked stuff.
wicked: 邪恶的 stuff.: 材料
我又厉害了!那个泡沫塑料真是个邪恶的东西。
-Rhino: Totally awesome! There is no truck that I know that can keep Bolt and Rhino!
简直太帅啦!任何卡车都关不住Bolt和Rhino!
-Bolt: Rhino, what are you doing here?
Rhino,你怎么会在这里?
-Rhino: Oh, nothing. I was enjoying a new thing stroll... and then I just pop the hatch on hack the containment unit!
stroll: 散布 hatch: 舱口 hack: 砍 containment: 容积 unit: 单位
哦,没什么。那时我正在尝试散步新方法...然后我就把卡车上笼子的门撞得当当响!
-Bolt: You... You open the door?
你...你开了门?
-Rhino: Yes, I did.
是的,是我开的。
-Bolt: That's... That's great, Rhino. Yeah, that's... That's really good.
那...那真是太棒了,Rhino。是啊,那...那太棒了。
-Rhino: Alright, let's go get the prisoner back.
prisoner: 囚犯

相关主题