搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 外贸英语口语900句文本下载

外贸英语口语900句文本下载

外贸英语口语900句文本下载
外贸英语口语900句文本下载

Business english希望与要求

(1) We’d like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.

我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵司建立业务关系

(2) In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.

为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系

(3) Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us

我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系

(4) We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations

希望我们之间友好的业务关系得到进一步的发展

(5) It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you

我方希望能够继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来

(6) We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon

我方期待尽快收到贵方的报价

(7) I hope you’ll see from the reduction th at we are really doing our utmost

希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力

(8) We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务

(9) We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易

(10) We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.

我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可达成这笔交易(11) I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon

希望我们有合作机会,并静候您的佳音

(12) I hope that we can cooperate happily

希望我们合作愉快

(13) I hope that we can continue our cooperation

希望我们能继续合作

(14) We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties. 我们真心地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意

(15) We hope that this market trend will continue

我方希望这种市场趋势能继续发展下去

(16) It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon

希望你方能认真考虑这件事,并尽快答复我们

(17) We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly

希望能得到贵方的迅速答复

(18) We hope to receive your immediate answer

希望得到贵方的迅速答复

(19) We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter

希望贵方对这件事能尽早答复

(20) We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration

我方希望可以通过友好谈判加以解决,而不要仲裁

(21) We look forward to your settlement at an early date.

我方期待着贵方早日解决这一问题

(22) Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

如能早日解决这一问题,我方将不胜感激

(23) We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible

希望贵方能尽快解决索赔事宜

(24) We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.

希望类似的麻烦将来不再发生

(25) We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

期待贵方能尽快报一个更低的价格

(26) We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

希望此事有一个圆满的解决

(27) I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business 我希望这件不愉快的事情不会影响我们今后的贸易

(28) We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings.

我希望此事不会影响我们将来业务中的良好关系

(29) I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us.

希望这笔生意对我们双方都会带来好处

(30) We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations

我们希望此事不会给我们的良好关系带来任何损害

第二单元产品介绍

(31) This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students

这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠

(32) The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate.

我们生产的计算机其特点是品质好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用

(33) They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other markers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects

它们不但和其它厂家的产品一样低廉,而且在以下几个方面有其独特的优越性

(34) You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it allows one person to perform the tasks of three people.

一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产30%,而且一个人可以顶3个人使用

(35) This product will pay its own way in a year

该产品一年就可收回成本

(36) This machine will pay back your investment in six months.

该机器半年就可收回投资

(37) The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical 我方工程师设计的新款行李车非常精巧、实用

(38) This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful

during traveling and traffic jams.

这种自行车可以折叠,携带方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞时特别有用

(39) The maximum speed of this kind of variable-speed bicycle is 30 km per hour

这种变速车每小时的最大速度是30km

(40) These machines have few breakdowns and are easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.

这些机器由于机械的构造简单,所以很少故障,易于保养

(41) Compared with the other brands, this kind of type costs less per mile and wears much longer due to its topnotch rubber

与其它牌子相比,这种轮胎每公司损耗较少,也耐磨一些,因为它是用一种流橡胶做成的(42) This kind of type is characteristic of nonskid stops on wet roads

这种轮胎的特点是在潮湿的路面上不打滑

(43) This material has a durable and easy to clean surface.

这种材料的表面耐用并容易清洗

(44) This kind of air conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company 这种空调系统实用、经济、能满足贵公司的需要

(45) Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up

我方产品,品质优良,具有典型的东方特色

(46) Our silk garments are made of super pre silk materials and by traditional silks

我们的丝绸服装是用传统工艺做成的,采用的是高档真丝面料

(47) The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have a long enjoyed great fame both at home and abroad. 这些服装华丽、高雅、驰名中外,久享盛誉

(48) As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy, they are both portable and durable

我们的手提式打字机是用轻质硬合金制造的,故携带方便,经久耐用

(49) The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and of various kinds of styles and colors in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country

我们所提的手提包均用最好的皮革制造,式样、颜色齐全,以适合贵国各阶层人士的需求(50) As our product has all the features you need and is 20% cheaper compared with that of Japanese make, I strongly recommend it to you

我们的产品具备了您所需要的各项特色,而且比日本产品便宜20%,所以我们向您极力推荐。

(51) Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best-selling products of their Kind.

这种牌子的吸尘器在国际市场上颇具竞争力,是同类产品中最畅销的

(52) “Forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be salable in your market

永久牌变速跑车在你们的市场上一定很畅销

(53) Owing to its superior quality and reasonable price, our silk has met with a warm reception and quick sale in most European countries

我们的丝绸品质优良,价格公道,深受大多数欧洲国家的欢迎,非常畅销。

(54) We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price

我们认为我们的产品在亚洲是最好的,在价格上完全可以与日本竞争

(55) Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own

我们的产品在其它市场同在贵方市场一样受到欢迎

(56) By virtue of this superior quality, this product is often sold out in many areas.

我们的产品因其优秀的品质,在很多地区经常脱销

(57) Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be saleable in your market

我们的产品品质优秀,价格适中,在贵方市场上一定很畅销

(58) These items are most salable in our market

在我方市场上,这些产品是最畅销的。

(59) There has been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy

在我们的市场上,这种玩具的需求一直很稳定

(60) We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the samples you sent 我们很高兴地向你们推荐类同于贵方所提供之样品的样品

Unit 3 业务范围介绍

Part One

(61) We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.

我们是一家国营公司,专营轻工产品

(62) We are introducing ourselves as one of the lading exporters of the same line of business

我们是同一业务范围内的主要出口商之一

(63) We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.

我们很荣幸地向你们自我介绍,我们专营出口罐头食品的一家国营公司

(64) We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.

我们是自行车和零部件的经销商,我们在这一行业已经做了20 多年了。

(65) Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles

我们公司专营纺织品出口业务

(66) The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.

我们公司经营的主要产品是电器

(67) Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.

我公司主要经营农产品

(68) We specialize in the export of table-cloths.

我们专营餐布的出口业务

(69) Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.

我公司主要经营丝织品的出口业务

(70) Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments

我们专门经营中国丝绸服装的出口业务

(71) We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.

我们经营机械进出口业务

(72) We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.

我们的业务是大批量进口东南亚的果品

(73) We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.

我们专门经营各种类型的钟表

(74) We also take on a variety of silk piece goods

我们也经营各种绸缎的生意

(75) Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.

我们经营的商品范围多样,有领带、皮带、衬衫等。

Part Two

(76) We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery

我们完全有能力以最具有竞争性的价格提供各种鱼类罐头

(77) We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.

我们可以按照客户所提供的样品并根据其所要求的式样、规格、包装要求等接受订单(78) We are not exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.

我们做草柳制品,刺绣制品,陶瓷,玉雕,古玩,国画,绢花和各种各样的玩具和礼物的出口业务

(79) Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.

我们公司主要生产用于工业和农业的具有先进技术的机械和化工产品

(80) Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities

电子产品属于我们的业务经营范围

(81) We also do export business of hand made woven articles.

我们也做手工编制物品的出口业务

(82) We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years

多年来我们一直在和许多亚洲国家做玻璃的业务

(83) Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets. 我们公司专做向欧洲市场出口中国工艺品的生意

(84) We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products

我公司还经营化学产品和家产品进出口的业务

(85) We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions

(86) Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.

我们的公司是一家企业集团,集科研、业务、生产和售后服务为一体

(87) As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and telecommunications in China

作为一家合资企业,在中国境内,我们公司在家用电器、计算器、电讯等领域处领先地位(88) We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brand names 我们可以按照客户所指定的商品的商标和牌号接受订单

(89) We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years

我们经营皮鞋和手套已经有20多年了。

(90) We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.

我们从事这类设备的制造已20年了。

常用外贸口语200句

常用外贸口语200句 1、 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 、You're going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 、It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 4 、I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. 我认为现在能够先草拟一具临时方案。 5 、If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什么意见的话,我们还能够对计划稍加修改。 6 、Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? 7、 So our evenings will be quite full then? 那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? 8 、We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you. 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

外贸英语口语讨价还价对话模板

(一)我们的价格和数量有关,因为你的数量有限,所以我们不能降价; (二)我们现在的原材料的价格在上涨,我们的经营成本在增长,所以我们的价格也上涨; (三)我们和同行的质量不相同,我们的质量通过认证,有保障,同行不能够做到,所以我们的价格比同行高; (四)我们提供的优质服务及我公司的信誉同行不能提供给你。因为我们的服务也需要成本,所以我们的价格比同行高点; (五)因运输成本的增长,我们的销售成本也在增长,所以我们的价格也比较高; (六)因我们对工人的工资待遇提高,这也给我们的生产质量提供保障,我们的产品单位价格上升,所以我们的价格也上升; (七)给你的价格已经是最低价格,给你的同行是高于你的价格,我们已经做到我们最大的可能性地为你服务了,如需要证实,可以给另外一个客人的报价给你看。 情景一 佩利丝: Mr. Brown, I'm anxious to know about your offer. 布朗先生.我很想知道你们的报盘情况. 布朗: Well, we've been holding it for you, Mrs. Perless. Here it is. Five hundred cases of black tea, at 20 pounds per kilogram, C.I.F., Liverpool. Shipment will be in July. 佩利丝女士.我们还一直为你保留着这一报盘.这个就是:500箱红茶.成本加运费保险费到利物浦价.每公斤20英镑.七月装船. 佩利丝: That's a high price! It will be difficult for us to make any sales. 价格太高了!我们很难销售. 布朗: I'm rather surprised to hear you say that, Mrs. Perless. Y ou know the price of black tea has gone up since last year. Ours compares favorably with what you might get elsewhere. 佩利丝女士.你这么说我很吃惊.你知道从去年以来红茶价格已经上涨.我们的价格比起你从别处可以买到的价格是较为优惠的. 佩利丝: I'm afraid I can't agree with you there. India has just come into the market with a lower price. 这点我恐怕不能同意.印度正好刚打入市场.价格比较低. 布朗: Ah, but everybody in the tea trade knows that US's black tea is of top quality. Considering the quality, I should say the price is reasonable. 不过.茶叶商人都知道美国红茶质量好.结合质量考虑.我认为这个价格很合理. 佩利丝: No doubt yours is of high quality, but still, there is keen competition in the tea market. I understand some countries are actually lowering their prices. 毫无疑问.你们的红茶质量上等.但是茶叶市场竞争激烈.我知道有的国家实际上正在削价抛售. 布朗: So far our commodities have stood the competition well. The very fact that other clients keep on buying speaks for itself. Few other teas can compare with ours either for flavor or color. 目前为止.我们的商品都是经得起竞争的.其他客户不断地向我们购买就证明了这一点.在香味或色泽方面.其他品牌的红茶很难与我们的红茶媲美. 佩利丝: But I believe we'll have a hard time convincing our clients at your price. 不过我认为很难说服我们的客户们接受你方的价格.

国际贸易英语口语

外贸英语专栏-国际贸易英语口语 Unit one Establishing Business Relations 建立业务关系 Brief Introduction 建立业务关系,实际上就是确定贸易对象。贸易对象选择得合适与否,决定着贸易的成败。在一般情况下,双方通过各自的介绍或第三者的介绍,先摸清对方的资金信用、经营能力和业务范围等重要条件,然后再进行实质性的业务商讨。贸易双方只有在相互了解、彼此信赖的基础上,才能进行积极地合作,并使双方贸易活动得以顺利地开展。 Basic Expressions 1. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London. 我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。 2. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm. 承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。 3. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm. 我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。 4. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company. 枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。 5. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business. 我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。 6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm. 我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。 7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you. 我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。 8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business

外贸英语口语900句:装运方式

外贸英语口语900句:装运方式 Don't you think it's troublesome to transship the goods at Sydney? 您不认为在悉尼转船太麻烦了吗? Do you wish to transship the goods to Macao at Hong Kong? 您是不是想把货物由香港转至澳门。 We have been able to transship S.E. Asian-bound cargoes from rail to ship at Hongkong without mishap. 我们在香港转船去东南亚的货物途中未曾遇到过麻烦事。 Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading or pr in the producing country. 有时因为在生产国找不到合适的装港,我们不得不转船。 So far as I know, there are risks of pilferage or damage to the goods during transhipment in Hongkong. 据我所知,在香港转船期间有货物被盗或损坏的风险。 In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges. 货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。 All transport transshipment charges will be included in the C.I.F. price. 所有的转运费用都包括在到岸价格里面了。 Partial shipment is allowed.

外贸英语口语大全:产品介绍

外贸英语口语大全:产品介绍 以下是###整理的《外贸英语口语大全:产品介绍》,希望大家喜欢! A: Thank you. l'm very glad to be here. As Ms. Tina said. the purpose of my presentation today is to familiarize you with the new EBP. As you probably know. EBP stands for Electronic Book Player. Our company put the original EBP on the market a year ago.but we have since all developed an improved model which we believe will be a big seller in both China and the U. S. A:谢谢,我很高兴能在这儿演讲。正如蒂娜女士所说,今天我讲 演的目的就是向大家介绍新的电子书。我想大家可能已经知道,EBP就是Electronic Book Player(电子书)的缩写。一年以前我们推出EBP到市场上。之后我们公司又继续研发出一款改良型产品,我们相信在中国和美国都会非常畅销。 B: Ms. Yang.can you tell us in what ways the new EBP is better tIhan the old model? B:杨女士,您能不能为我们介绍一下新款的EBP在哪些方面比旧 款的好? A: Certainly. First of all.the old model had a rather small screen.so not much information could appear at one time. So on the new model.we have made the screen much bigger and A:当然。首先旧款因为画面小,所以无法显示很多的信息。而在 新款机种中,我们把画面增大了很多。还有…… B : Excuse me.but what are the EBPs mainly used for: B:对不起,请问EBP最主要的用途是什么?

商务英语口语情景对话大全

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience. 我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B:As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position.

外贸英语口语——关于合同签订

外贸英语口语——关于合同签订第十七讲签订合同 Signing a contract 备战词汇: Signature ['s?gn?t??] n. 签名,署名,信号 Concession [k?n'se?(?)n] n. 让步 Prepare [pr?'pe?] v. 准备 Clause [kl??z] n. 条款 Condition [k?n'd??(?)n] n. 条件,情况 Previous ['pri?v??s] a. 以前的,早先的 Draft [drɑ?ft] n. 草稿,草图 Modification [,m?d?f?'ke??(?)n] n. 修正

Comply [k?m'pla?] v. 遵守,遵从 Request [r?'kwest] n./v. 请求 Comment ['k?ment] n./v. (发表)意见 Cancel ['k?ns(?)l] v. 撤销,删去 Breach [bri?t?] n./v. 违背,违反 Termination [t??m?'ne??(?)n] n. 结束,终止 Particular [p?'t?kj?l?] a. 特殊的,特别的备战句型:我们现在签协议好吗? —OK, the agreement is ready for signature. 好的,协议已经拟好准备签字。

—We both want to sign an agreement, and we have to make some concessions to do it. 我们都想签协议,因此双方都要做些让步。 —I’m sorry, the agreement hasn’t been fully prepared. 对不起,协议还没完全准备好。 合同中的主要条款有哪些? —All terms and conditions will be the same as those in your previous agreement number Fxx. 所有条款与你们过去签的第Fxx 号协议规定的一样。 —The buyer shall open an irrevocable, confirmed and partial shipment letter of credit. 买方需要开除不可撤销的、保兑的、允许分批装运的信用证。 请过目一下协议稿,看是否有需要修改的地方。 —Well, it contains basically all we have agreed upon. 协议基本包括了我们商定的全部内容。

外贸英语900句(全)

《商务英语口语900句》 Unit 1希望与要求 Part 1 1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods . 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。 2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。 3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。 4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。 5. It?s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。 6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。 7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。 8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。 9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。 10.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further. 我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。 11.I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon. 希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。 12.I hoped we can cooperate happily. 希望我们合作愉快。 13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation. 希望我们能够继续合作。 14 .We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties. 我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。 15.We hoped that this market trend will continue. 希望市场形势能够继续保持。 Part Two 16 .It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon. 希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。 17 .We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly. 希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。 18. We hope to receive your immediate answer. 希望尽快得到你们的答复。 19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter. 我们期待你们的尽快答复。 20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit for arbitration. 希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。 21. We look forward to your settlement at early date .

外贸英语口语对话Unit 11:Shipment 装运

外贸英语口语对话Unit 11:Shipment 装运 Unit 11:Shipment 1 Having settled all the terms of payment,now Mr Joson and Mr Wang get to talk over the question of shipment. J:Now that we have satisfactory with the deal for the question of payment term.I am desired to know if it is possible to effect shipment during April. W:I am sorry we cannot effect shipment in April. J:Then,when is the earliest we can expect the shipment? W:By the middle of May,I think. J:That would be too late.You see,June is the season of this commodity of our market.And we have to find somewhere else for goods retailing.Besides,our customers formality is rather complicated and it will take quite a long time.You must deliver the goods before May.Or else we won't be able to catch the shopping season. W:It is all very well for you to say that.But I must point out that our factorys have a lot of back orders in hand.I am afraid it is very difficult to improve any other on that time. J:Can you find some way for an earlier delivery?It means a lot to us.If we place our goods on the market that time,when all the other importers has sold theirs and its preferable price we should lose out.

外贸服装口语:样品之情景对话

Sample样品 S: Salesclerk售货职员C: Customer顾客 情景对话Dialogue 对话1 C: (Holding out a photo) Do you have something likethis?(拿出一张照片)你有 像这样的东西吗? S: Yes, wedo. Just a moment, please. I'll go and bring it rightaway.我们有。请 等一下,我马上去拿来。 对话2 C: When will I get the sample?我什么时候可以拿到样板? S:At noon, on Thursday.星期四中午。 对话3 S: Here are our catalogs and samples, please take a look.这是我们的目录和样品,请看看。C:I'minterested in this model. How much is it?我对这个型号有兴趣。多 少钱? 对话4 S:Do you like this sample?你喜欢这个样品吗?C: I haven't looked at it yet.我还没过目呢。 对话5 C: I did not bring the sample today.我今天没有带样品来。 S: When might they be available?什么时候能带来? 对话6 C:Did you bring the sample I asked for?你把我要的样板带来了吗? S:Yes, it's in my briefcase.带来了,在我的公文包里。 对话7 C:Do you have some others with dissmilar pattern? I want to have a look.你 们还有另外不同的样品吗?我想看看。 S: Yes, we do. Just a moment, please. I'll go and bring them right away.有的,请稍等,我马上去拿来。C: Yes, please.好的,麻烦你。 See more information, you can visit us 外贸英语学习https://www.sodocs.net/doc/8a18204854.html,/study-trade.html

外贸英语口语大全(35)

外贸英语口语大全(35) It'sbettertodesignateTangguastheload ingport. 在塘沽装货比较合适。AmanagerofaJapaneseCompanyandastaffmem berofaChinesecorporationholdadiscussio

nontheloadingportatBeijingHotel. 中国公司一名业务员与日本公司的经理在北京饭店就装运港问题进行了洽谈。 We'dbetterhaveabrieftalkabouttheloadin gport. 我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。YoumaychooseTianjinasportofshipment. 你可以选择天津作为交货港。HowaboutshippingthemfromHuangpuinstead

ofShantou? 把汕头改为黄埔交货怎么样?YouinsistthatDalianistheloadingport,ri ght? 您坚持把大连定为装运港,对吗?NowHuangpuisfineastheloadingport. 现在可以把黄埔定为装运港。Wearealwayswillingtochoosethebigportsa stheloadingports.

我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港 We'dliketodesignateShanghaiastheloadin gportbecauseitisneartheproducingarea. 我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。Itmakesnodifferencetoustochangetheload ingportfromShantoutoZhuhai. 将装运港由汕头改为珠海对我们来说问题不大。

外贸英语口语900句:什么是“注意力经济”

外贸英语口语900句:什么是“注意力经济” The Attention Economy is a marketplace where consumers agree to receive services in exchange for their attention. Examples include personalized news, personalized search, alerts and recommendations to buy. Note that the Attention Economy is different from the tradional meaning of an economy, because it isn't about buying and selling - although ultimately those things may occur. 注意力经济是一个消费者以他们的注意力换取服务的市场。例子 包括个性新闻,个性搜索,快讯和购买建议等。要指出的是,注意力 经济有别于传统经济含义,因为不是关于购买和销售,虽然这些行为 最终也有有可能发生。 News feeds illustrate the point well, since they ask for consumers attention in exchange for the opportunity to show them advertising. Search engines also show ads (asking for consumers attention) in exchange for helping users find answers online (a service provided for free in exchange for that attention). News feeds就很好的证明了这点,因为他们要求用消费者的注意 力来交换展示他们广告的机会。搜索引擎也用显示广告(要求消费者 的注意力)来交换协助在网络上找到答案(利用免费服务来交换注意力) A key point is that The Attention Economy is about the consumer having choice - they get to choose where their attention is 'spent'. Another key ingredient in the attention game is relevancy. As long as the consumer sees relevant content, he/she is going to stick around - and that creates more opportunities to sell.

商务英语口语情景对话大全完整版

商务英语口语情景对话 大全 集团标准化办公室:[VV986T-J682P28-JP266L8-68PNN]

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience.我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challengeand work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B: As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position. 在讨论薪水前.我需要更多了解这份工作.或者你可以告诉我这个职位的预算报酬是多少. A: 3000, with raises after the half yearing to your competence. 起薪是每月3000元。半年后会根据你的表现增加薪水。 B: Well, I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. 我觉得可以接受。我真的喜欢这份工作。我什么时候能得知结果呢 A: Do you have any other questions 我们会在7月初通知你我们的最终决定。你还有别的问题吗

外贸英语口语900句

外贸英语口语900句 一) Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country. 贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。 We all understand that Chinese shippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive price. 我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你方市场。 This product has been a best seller for nearly one year. 该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。 There is a good market for these articles. 这些商品畅销。 There is a poor market for these articles. 这些商品滞销。 There is no market for these articles. 这些商品无销路。 Your bicycles find a ready market here. 你们的自行车在此地销路很好。

They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products. 他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。 Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery. 由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。 They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet. 他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。 Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase. 我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。 We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end. 根据你地的市场情况,我们确信今年你们有望销得更好。 Packing has a close bearing on sales. 包装对产品的销路有很大关系。

[外贸英语]展会接待常用英语口语集锦

[外贸英语]展会接待常用英语口语集锦 ____________________________________ 1.What’s the size 多大尺寸? 90X90 (Ninety by ninety) 九十乘九十。 2.What’s the CMB 体积多大? 0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。 3.What’s th e bestlast price 最低价是多少? ¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块五。 4.How many designs 有几个款式? 3 designs . 三个款式。 5.How many colors 有几种颜色? 3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。 6.How many pcs one CTN 一箱装多少件? 12 dozen, 144pcs. 12打,144件一箱。 7.When shall we deliver 什么时候交货? 8.Where shall we deliver 货送到什么地方? 9.30% deposit. 付30%的订金。 10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you. 只有一个样品,不能给你。 11.Too expensivemuch. 太贵了。 12. Any discount 有折扣吗? 13.Cheaper 可以便宜一点吗? 14.Show me this! 这个拿下来看看。

15.Good quality or ordinary quality 质量好的还是普通的? 16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。 17.4pcs a set. 一套4个。 18.What’s the minimum quantity 最小起订量是多少? 19.At least 1 CTN.。 至少一箱件 20.There’s minimum quantity. 有最小起订量。 21.Can they be mixed 可以混装吗? 22.Mixed packing. 混装。 23.Just a moment. Let me check. 稍等,让我查一下。 24.Same pricesize. 一样的价格尺寸。 25.I will come again tomorrow. 我明天再来。 26.Where are you from? 你是什么地方人? 27.What’s your name? 你叫什么? 28.May I have your card? 名片给一张,可以吗? 29.Card,please. 名片。 30.Stapler,please. 订书机。 31.Calculator,please. 计算器。 32.Adhesive tape,please. 胶带。 33.Here’s our catalogue. 这是我们的目录。 34.Here’s my card. 这是我的名片。 35.Your card, please.

相关主题