搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 小猪佩奇第一季中英台词互译(21-30)集

小猪佩奇第一季中英台词互译(21-30)集

小猪佩奇第一季中英台词互译(21-30)集
小猪佩奇第一季中英台词互译(21-30)集

1、I'm Peppa Pig.我是佩奇。

2、This is my little brother,George.这是我的弟弟乔治。

3、This is Mummy Pig.And this is Daddy Pig.Peppa pig.

这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。

第二十一集Mummy Pig's Birthday!猪妈妈的生日

1、Today is Mummy Pig's birthday.今天是猪妈妈的生日。

2、Daddy Pig has made Mummy Pig breakfast in bed.

猪爸爸给猪妈妈做了一份早餐端来。

3、Happy birthday,Mummy Pig!生日快乐,猪妈妈!

4、Peppa and George have made Mummy Pig a birthday card.

佩奇和乔治给猪妈妈做了一张生日卡。

5、Happy Birthday,Mummy!生日快乐,妈妈!

6、Ooh!What a lovely birthday surprise!哦!多么好的生日惊喜!

7、And there are more surprises to come!

还有更多的惊喜接着来哦!

8、Enjoy your birthday breakfast!请享用你的生日早餐!

9、Take your time.慢慢吃哦。

10、Mmm!Yummy!嗯!美味!

11、Quick!We have to get everything else ready!

快!我们得准备好其他的事了!

12、Daddy Pig has made a birthday cake for Mummy Pig.

猪爸爸给猪妈妈做了一个生日蛋糕。

13、We've just got to put the candles on!我们要放上蜡烛!

14、One..Two一。。。二

15、Here I come!我来了!

16、Mummy Pig has finished her birthday breakfast.

猪妈妈吃完了她的生日早餐了。

17、Mummy's coming!妈妈来了!

18、Oh,no.we're not ready yet.哦,不行。我们还没有准备好呢。

19、Err.Who is it?呃。是谁呀?

20、It's Mummy.Can I come in?是妈妈。我可以进来吗?

21、No!No!不行!不行!

22、Is there something secret going on?是不是有什么秘密啊?

23、Er,no,nothing's going on.But you can't come in.

呃,没有,什么也没有。但是你不能进来。

24、I see.我明白了。

25、Mummy Pig,why don't you relax in the sitting room?

猪妈妈,为什么你不在客厅里休息一下?

26、That sounds nice.听起来不错哦。

27、Well,it is your birthday!好了,今天是你的生日!

28、Ok,Peppa,I think I know where the sitting room is!

行了,佩奇,我想我知道客厅在哪的!

29、Here's a nice magazine.这是好看的杂志。

30、Thank you,Peppa.谢谢你,佩奇。

31、And here's some pretty music.这是美妙的音乐。

32、Thank you,Peppa.谢谢你,佩奇。

33、We need the same number of candles as Mummy's age.

我们需要插上与妈妈年龄一样多的蜡烛。

34、One...two...three...一。。。二。。。三。。。

35、Oh,dear.We haven't got nearly enough candles.

哦,糟糕。我们没有足够的蜡烛。

36、Daddy?How old is Mummy?爸爸?妈妈有多老了?

37、I'll whisper it in your ear.我在你耳边悄声告诉你。

38、Wow!Really old!哇!真的好老哦!

39、You know,I think three candles will be fine.

你知道吗,我想也许三支蜡烛就好了。

40、Mummy Pig's birthday cake is ready!

猪妈妈的生日蛋糕准备好了!

41、Hurray!好耶!

42、We just have to put up the decorations in the sitting room.

我们还要装饰一下客厅。

43、Hello,Mummy!你好,妈妈!

44、Ah,there you all are!I was getting a little bored.

啊,你们都在啊!我感觉有点无聊了!

45、Mummy?Would you like to have a nice walk in the garden?

妈妈?你想不想去花园里走走?

46、Do I have any choice?我还有别的选择吗?

47、Nope!没有!

48、Bye bye,Mummy!Have a lovely walk!

再见,妈妈!好好散散步吧!

49、We'll call you when it's safe to come back in.

等可以回来时我们会叫你的。

50、I'd forgotten what hard work birthdays were!

我都忘记了过个生日还是很麻烦的。

51、Daddy Pig,Peppa and George are decorating the sitting room.

猪爸爸,佩奇,乔治在装饰客厅。

52、This is fun!这很有趣!

53、Granny and Grandpa Pig have arrived for Mummy Pig's birthday.

奶奶,爷爷也来庆祝猪妈妈的生日。

54、Happy Birthday,Mummy Pig!生日快乐,猪妈妈!

55、Aren't you coming inside?你为什么不进去呢?

56、Oh,I can't come in yet.哦,我还不能进去。

57、Daddy Pig,Peppa and George are doing secret things for my birthday.猪爸爸,佩奇和乔治正在秘密地准备我的生日。

58、How lovely!See you later!你真贴心!一会见!

59、Bye!再见!

60、Mummy!Would you like to come inside now?

妈妈!你现在想进来吗?

61、I'd love to.我很想进来了。

62、Close your eyes!闭上眼睛!

63、Keep your eyes closed,Mummy!眼睛要一直闭着哦,妈妈!

64、One...two...three...Open your eyes!

一.....二.....三.....睁开眼睛吧!

65、Happy Birthday,Mummy Pig!生日快乐,猪妈妈!

66、What a lovely surprise!多么愉快的惊喜!

67、Blow the candles out and make a wish!快吹蜡烛许个愿吧!

68、Mummy,Mummy,open your present!妈妈,妈妈,打开你的礼物!

69、Can you guess what it is?你能猜到它是什么东西吗?

70、I've no idea!我猜不到!

71、Open it and see.打开看看。

72、It's a beautiful dress!原来是一条漂亮的裙子!

73、You're beautiful,Mummy!你好漂亮哦,妈妈!

74、Now you just need somewhere nice to wear it.

现在你正好穿上它出去了。

75、What's this?为什么?

76、Two tickets to the theater!Tonight!二张电影票!今晚的!

77、Thank you!谢谢你!

78、Mummy Pig loves going to the theater.猪妈妈最喜欢去电影院。

79、And Granny Pig and I are going to baby-sit the little ones.

猪奶奶和我会照顾小猪们的。

80、Hurray!好耶!What a super birthday!多棒的生日!

81、I'm the luckiest Mummy in the whole world!

我是世上最幸运的妈妈!

82、And the most beautiful!也是最漂亮的妈妈!

1、I'm Peppa Pig.我是佩奇。

2、This is my little brother,George.这是我的弟弟乔治。

3、This is Mummy Pig.And this is Daddy Pig.Peppa pig.

这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。

第二十二集The Tooth Fairy!牙仙子!

1、Peppa and George are having their favorite food---spaghetti!

佩奇和乔治在吃他们最喜欢的食物--意大利面!

2、What a lot of noise!吃得很大声啊!

3、Finished!吃完了!

4、Ah,now we'll have a bit of quiet!啊,现在我们安静了点啦!

5、What's that?那是什么?It's a tooth!是一颗牙齿!

6、Where did that come from?它从哪里来的?

7、Peppa,maybe you should look in the mirror!

佩奇,也许你应该去镜子里看看!

8、Oh!哦!

9、It's my tooth!It's fallen out!这是我的牙齿!它掉下来了!

10、Don't worry,Peppa.别担心,佩奇。

11、It's just a milk tooth-它只是一颗乳牙-

12、They're meant to fall out.它们是要掉下来的。

13、Will I grow a new one,Mummy?妈妈,我还会长出新牙吗?

14、Yes,you will,Peppa.是的,会的,佩奇。

15、It also means the Tooth Fairy will be paying you a visit.

它也意味着牙仙子会来看你的。

16、Tooth Fairy?牙仙子?Yes,the Tooth Fairy.是的,牙仙子。

17、If you put the tooth under your pillow tonight,

如果今晚你将牙齿放在你的枕头下,

18、the Tooth Fairy will come.牙仙子就会来找你。

19、The Tooth Fairy will take the tooth.牙仙子会把牙齿拿走。

20、And in its place,she will leave a shiny coin!

在原来的地方,她会放下一枚闪亮的金币!

21、When I grow up,等我长大了,

22、I want to be a Tooth Fairy!我也要成为牙仙子!

23、And what would you like to be when you grow up,George?

乔治,那你长大以后想做什么?

24、Dine-Saw!恐龙!A dinosaur!做一只恐龙!

25、Quick,George,it's bedtime!快点,乔治,是时候上床睡觉了!

26、We don't want to miss the Tooth Fairy!我们可不想错过牙仙子!

27、Before going to bed,Peppa and George brush their teeth.

上床之前,佩奇和乔治在刷牙。

28、Peppa,what are you doing?佩奇,你在干什么?

29、I'm brushing my tooth so it is nice and clean for the Tooth Fairy.

我在刷我的牙齿,牙仙子就可以拿到好看又干净的牙齿了。

30、I'm brushing my tooth so it is nice and clean for the Tooth Fairy.

我在刷我的牙齿,牙仙子就可以拿到好看又干净的牙齿了。

31、Peppa cannot wait to get into bed.佩奇等不及上床了。

32、Peppa is putting her tooth under the pillow for the Tooth Fairy.

佩奇将她的牙齿放在枕头下给牙仙子。

33、Goodnight,Peppa and George.晚安,佩奇和乔治。

34、Goodnight,Mummy!Goodnight,Daddy!晚安,妈妈!晚安,爸爸!

35、Goodnight,my Little piggies!晚安,我的小猪们!

36、George,I'm not going to sleep!乔治,我不打算睡觉了!

37、Let's both stay awake all night and see the Tooth Fairy!

我们一晚都醒着,看看牙仙子!

38、This Tooth Fairy is very late!这个牙仙子来得太晚了!

39、The Tooth Fairy is taking a long time to arrive.

牙仙子要很久很久才来。

40、Where is that Tooth Fairy?牙仙子到底在哪呀?

41、What is that noise?什么声音?

42、Is it the Tooth Fairy?是牙仙子吗?

43、George,can you hear something?乔治,你听到了什么了吗?

44、Oh,George!哦,乔治!

45、Oh,the noise is George.哦,原来是乔治的声音。

46、He was so tired,he has fallen asleep.他太累了,他睡着了。

47、George is not very good at staying awake,but I am.

乔治不能一晚上不睡觉,但我可以。

48、I am going to stay awake and see the Tooth Fairy.

我要醒着,看看牙仙子。

49、I'm not going to sleep...我不能睡着。。。

50、The Tooth Fairy has arrived.牙仙子来了。

51、But Peppa is asleep.但是佩奇睡觉了。

52、Hello,Peppa.你好啊,佩奇。

53、Would you like this coin in return for your tooth?

你想用你的牙齿来换这枚金币吗?

54、What a nice,clean tooth.真是一颗好看又干净的牙齿。

55、Thank you,Peppa,Goodnight.谢谢你,佩奇,晚安。

56、Peppa,George,wake up.佩奇,乔治,起床了。

57、It's morning.已经早上了。

58、What?I wasn't asleep!什么?我没有睡着!

59、Did the Tooth Fairy come?牙仙子来过了吗?No!没有!

60、Let's take a look under your pillow.让我们看看你的枕头下。

61、Look,Peppa!The Tooth Fairy has been and she's left you a coin!

看,佩奇!牙仙子已经来过了,还留了一枚金币!

62、Hurray!好耶!You fell asleep,didn't you?你睡着了,对不对?

63、Well,maybe I fell asleep just for a Little bit...

好吧,也许我只是小睡了一会。。。

64、Next time,I will stay awake,下次,我会一直醒着,

65、and I will see the Tooth Fairy!我一定会看到牙仙子的!

第二十三集The New Car!新车!

1、Today,Peppa and her family are going for a drive in their red car.今天,佩奇和家人开着红色小车准备出游。

2、Shall we have the roof down?我们是否应该把车篷放下?

3、Yes,please!是的。

4、Peppa and George love their car.佩奇和乔治喜欢他们的车。

5、Is everybody ready?每个人都准备好了吗?

6、Ready!准备好了!

7、Then let's go!那我们就出发了!

8、I love our car!我喜欢我们的车!

9、And our car loves us,too!Don't you?我们的车也喜欢我们,对嘛?

10、Oh,dear,the car does not sound very well.

哦,糟糕,车子听起来不对劲。

11、Hmm!嗯!

12、What's wrong,Daddy?出什么问题了,爸爸?

13、Hmmm!Er...l don't know.嗯!呃。。。我也不知道。

14、Let's take it to Granddad Dog's Garage.

让我们把车开去狗爷爷的修车厂吧。

15、He can fix it.他能修好的。

16、That's a good idea,Mummy Pig.这是个好主意,猪妈妈。

17、woof!汪!Granddad Dog runs the garage;狗爷爷开了个修车厂。

18、he is very good at mending cars.他很善长修理汽车。

19、Woof!Oh,dear,Daddy Pig!汪!哦,哎,猪爸爸!

20、Your car does not sound very well.你的车子听上去有点问题。

21、Can you fix it,please,Granddad Dog?

请问你能不能修好它呢,狗爷爷?

22、Yes......but it will take all day.当然。。。但是它需要一整天。

23、Ohhh...哦。。。

24、We wanted to go for a drive in our car.

我们本来想开车出去兜风的。

25、Woof!Don't worry.汪!不用担心。

26、You can borrow this new car while I fix yours.

我修车时可以把这辆新车借给你们。

27、Hurray!太好了!

28、Thank you,Granddad Dog.谢谢你,狗爷爷。

29、Would you like the roof down?车篷要放下来吗?

30、Yes,please!好的,谢谢!

31、I'll just press this red button.我只要按下这个红色按钮就行了。

32、What a clever car!多么智能的车子啊!

33、Wow.哇。

34、Woof!When you come back,汪!当你们回来时,

35、I will have fixed your car.我就会修好你们的车子的。

36、Thank you,Grandad Dog.谢谢你,狗爷爷。

37、Goodbye.再见。Goodbye!再见!Bye bye!再见!

38、Goodbye!woof!再见!汪!

39、Peppa and her family like the new blue car.

佩奇和家人喜欢这辆蓝色新汽车。

40、There are so many buttons in this new car.

这辆新车里有很多按钮。

41、What does the green button do,Daddy?

这个绿色的按钮是干什么的,爸爸?

42、Let's see.让我们试试看。

43、Magic windows!原来是神奇的窗户!

44、Daddy!Make the magic windows go down.

爸爸!把神奇的窗户降下去吧。

45、What does the blue button do?这个蓝色的按钮是干什么的?

46、I don't know.Let's see.我不知道。让我们试试看。

47、Arrgh!啊!

48、I love this new car.Can we keep it?

我喜欢这辆新车。我们可以留下它吗?

49、No,we can't keep it,Peppa.不行,我们不能留下它,佩奇。

50、We've only borrowed it for today.我们今天只是借用一下。

51、Ohh.哦。

52、Oh,no,I think it's going to rain.哦,不,我想快要下雨了。

53、Yes,I'll just put the roof up.是的,我来把车篷升起来。

54、Now,which is the button to close the roof?

现在,那个按钮是升起车篷了?

55、Oops!Silly me.Aha!哎哟!我糊涂了。啊!

56、This must be the button.一定是这个按钮。

57、Arrgh!啊!The new car has squirted Daddy Pig with water.

新车朝猪爸爸脸上喷了一脸的水。

58、Silly Daddy,that's not the roof!糊涂爸爸,那不是控制车篷的!

59、This button!Oops!是这个按钮!哎哟!

60、Not that one!This button!不是那个!是这个!

61、Arrgh!Help!啊!救命啊!

62、Daddy Pig has forgotten which button closes the roof.

猪爸爸忘了是哪个按钮来关车篷的。

63、I don't think this car likes me!我觉得这辆车不喜欢我!

64、Let's try the red button.让我们来试一下这个红色的按钮。

65、Hurray!太好了!

66、But now it's stopped raining.但是现在雨停了。

67、Can we open the roof again?我们能把车篷再打开吗?

68、Er,yes.which button was it?呃,好的,是哪个按钮?

69、The red one!Hurray!红色的那个!好了!

70、Granddad Dog has fixed the car.狗爷爷已经修好了车子。

71、Your car is fixed.你们的车子已经修好了。Hurray!太好了!

72、Thank you,Granddad Dog,and keep the change.

谢谢你,狗爷爷,不用找零钱了。

73、Thank you,Daddy Pig.谢谢你,猪爸爸。

74、Woof!Woof!Goodbye!汪!汪!再见!

75、Goodbye!再见!Goodbye!再见!Bye bye!再见!

76、Ahhh!It's good to get our old car back again!

啊!还是开我们的旧车感觉好!

77、I liked the new car but I like our old car better.

我喜欢那辆新车,但我更喜欢我们的旧车。

78、And I think our old car likes us,too.Don't you?

我觉得我们的旧车也喜欢我们,对嘛?

第二十四集Treasure Hunt!寻宝!

1、Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig are making a treasure hunt for Peppa and Geroge.猪奶奶和猪爷爷正在给佩奇和乔治准备寻宝游戏。

2、Granny Pig is drawing the treasure map.猪奶奶在画藏宝图。

3、Grandpa Pig is burying the treasure in a secret place in the garden.猪爷爷正在将宝藏藏在花园里的一个秘密地点。

4、Grandpa Pig!Have you finished?!猪爷爷!你藏好了吗?

5、Peppa and George will be here soon!佩奇和乔治很快就来这了!

6、No need to panic,Granny Pig!不要慌张,猪奶奶!

7、Peppa and her family are here!佩奇和乔治来到了!

8、Quick,Grandpa Pig!They're here!快点,猪爷爷!他们到了!

9、Almost done!快好了!

10、Grandpa Pig just finished in time!猪爷爷刚刚及时完成!

11、Granny Pig!We're here!奶奶!我们到了!

12、Ganggy lg!奶奶!

13、Hello,my Little ones!你们好啊,我的小可爱们!

14、Grandpa Pig!爷爷!

15、Baba lg!爷爷!

16、Ahoy there,me hearties!啊,你们好,我的宝贝们!

17、Peppa,George,we've made you a treasure hunt!

佩奇,乔治,我们给你们准备了寻宝活动!

18、Somewhere in the garden is buried treasure!

花园里的某个地方藏了宝藏哦!

19、Wow!Treasure!Where is it?哇!宝藏!它在哪?

20、You have to look for it.你得自己去找。

21、Here's a treasure map for Peppa.这是给佩奇的寻宝图。

22、And George can wear my pirate hat.乔治可以戴上我的海盗帽。

23、Ahoy there,Captain George!你好啊,乔治船长!

24、The map is a bit difficult.这个地图有点难懂。

25、Daddy,can you help?爸爸,你能帮忙吗?

26、Of course,Peppa.当然可以,佩奇。

27、I'm very good with maps.我很擅长看地图的。

28、Er.It is a bit difficult.呃。确实有点难懂。

29、Daddy Pig,猪爸爸,

30、you're holding the map upside down!你拿反了地图!

31、Yes,I thought as much.是的,我想是的。

32、It's easy!The red cross shows where the treasure is!

太简单了!红色叉的地方就是宝藏的地方!

33、But where in the garden are those two apple trees?

但是花园的什么地方有两棵苹果树呢?

34、Hmmm...I don't know.嗯。。。我不知道。

35、Would you like a clue?你需要一点提示吗?

36、Yes,please!是的,请讲!

37、The first clue is in a bottle.第一个提示在一个瓶子里。

38、But where is the bottle?但是瓶子在哪呢?

39、I can see it!我看到了!

40、Peppa has found the first clue.佩奇找到了第一个提示了。

41、A message in a bottle.装在瓶子里的纸条。

42、Look,everyone!Here's the bottle!大家看!这里有个瓶子!

43、Well done,Peppa!做得好,佩奇!

44、Let's see what the message says.让我们看看纸条上说什么。

45、Oh it's a message from a pirate!哦,它是来自海盗的纸条!

46、Mummy?Can you read the pirate's message?

妈妈?你能帮我念一下海盗纸条吗?

47、Hmm...This pirate has very bad handwriting.

嗯。。。这个海盗的字写得真难看。

48、The pirate's handwriting is excellent.海盗的字写得挺不错的。

49、No,I can't make it out at all.不,我根本看不明。

50、The pirate has clearly written,海盗写得很清楚,

51、"Follow the arrows!"“跟着箭头走!”

52、Follow the arrows?跟着箭头走?

53、George has found the second clue!乔治找到了第二个提示!

54、Sticks in the shape of an arrow!箭头贴纸!

55、Look!They point this way!看!它们指向这边!

56、Peppa and George are following the arrows.

佩奇和乔治跟着箭头来走。

57、Look,George!A key!看,乔治!一条钥匙!

58、Peppa has found the next clue.A key!

佩奇找到了下一个提示。一条钥匙!

59、Well done,Peppa!干得好,佩奇!

60、Now you just have to find the treasure chest that it unlocks.

现在你只要找到宝箱,然后打开它。

61、But there aren't any more clues.但是没有更多的线索了。

62、Maybe you should take another look at the map..

.也许你应该再看一看地图。。。

63、Look,Peppa,the map has two apple trees on it.

看,佩奇,地图上有两棵苹果树。

64、Here's an apple tree!这有棵苹果树!

65、And here's an apple tree!这也有棵苹果树!

66、So the treasure must be here!所以宝藏一定在这里了!

67、Let's take a look!让我们来看看!

68、Oh,dear.There doesn't seem to be anything here...

哦,天啊。这看起来不像有东西在。。。

69、Hang on!There is something here!等一下!这里有东西!

70、Wow!Treasure!哇!宝藏!

71、Hurray!好耶!

72、Well done!Well done!做得好!做得好!

73、I've got the key to open it!我有钥匙打开它!

74、Wow!I can't believe it!哇!我不敢相信!

75、Gold coins!They must be worth a fortune!

居然是金币!它们一定很值钱!

76、It's better than that!比那更好!

77、They are not gold coins,他们不是金币,

78、they are chocolate coins!他们是巧克力金币!

79、And there's a chocolate coin for everybody.

每个人都有巧克力金币。

80、Hurray!好耶!

81、Peppa and George love chocolate coins.

佩奇和乔治喜欢巧克力金币。

82、Everyone loves chocolate coins.大家都喜欢巧克力金币。

83、Granny,Grandpa,奶奶,爷爷,

84、this is the best treasure hunt ever!

这是最好玩的寻宝游戏!

第二十五集Not very well不太好!

1、Mummy and Daddy Pig have just made breakfast for Peppa and George.猪妈妈和猪爸爸刚给佩奇和乔治做好早餐。

2、Breakfast is ready!早餐准备好了!

3、Peppa has red spots on her face!佩奇脸上长满红点点。

4、Mummy,I don't feel very well.妈妈,我感觉有点不舒服。

5、Oh,dear,Peppa.You don't look very well.

哦,天啊,佩奇。你看上去很不好。

6、Don't worry.I'll ring Dr.Brown-Bear.别担心。

我打电话给棕熊医生。

7、Dr.Brown-Bear speaking.我是棕熊医生。

8、Peppa is not very well.佩奇很不舒服。

9、Her face is covered in red spots!她脸上长满了红点!

10、Put Peppa to bed and i'll come straight round.

让佩奇在床上躺着,我一会儿就过来。

11、Dr.Brown Bear has come to make Peppa better.

棕熊医生过来给佩奇治病了。

12、Hello,Peppa,how are you today?

你好啊,佩奇,你今天感觉得怎样?

13、I am not very well.我感觉很不好。

14、Stick your tongue out,please.请伸出你的舌头。

15、Hmmm...It's not anything serious.嗯。。。没什么严重的。

16、Peppa has just got a rash.佩奇只是得了疹子而已。

17、Do I need medicine?!我需要吃药吗?!

18、The rash will clear up quickly.疹子很快会退下去的。

19、But if you like,I can give you just a little medicine.

但是如果你想吃药,我可以开一点点药给你。

20、Yes,please.好的,请开点药。

21、I'm afraid it doesn't taste very nice.恐怕它的味道不是很好。

22、Open wide,please.请把嘴巴张大。

23、Eeuuurgh!Disgusting!天啊!太难吃了!

24、You are a brave little one for taking it so well.

你这么乖服完药了,你真是个勇敢的小朋友。

25、Peppa must stay in bed.佩奇必须躺在床上。

26、I'll call back later to check that she is better.

我稍后会来看看她有没有好点。

27、Can Peppa have visitors?别人能来看望佩奇吗?

28、Oh,yes,she can have visitors.

哦,当然可以,她可以有人来看望。

29、The rash isn't catching.Goodbye!这疹子不会传染的。再见!

30、Goodbye!Dr.Brown Bear!再见!棕熊医生!

31、Mummy,can I get up now?妈妈,我现在能起床吗?

32、Dr.Brown Bear says that you must stay in bed for a little bit, Peppa.棕熊医生说你必须卧室休息一会,佩奇。

33、But it's so boring!但很无聊啊!

34、Dr.Brown Bear did say you could have visitors.

棕熊医生说了你可以让人来探望你。

35、Can Suzy Sheep visit me?可以让苏茜来看我吗?

36、Suzy Sheep is Peppa's best friend.

小羊苏茜是佩奇最好的朋友。

37、I'll ring Suzy Sheep's mummy.我来打电话给苏茜的妈妈。

38、Hello,Mrs.Pig.你好,猪太太。

小猪佩奇第一季中英台词互译(31-40)集

《小猪佩奇Peppa Pig》是一部超级受欢迎的英国学龄前儿童动画片系列。小猪佩奇每个故事都主题鲜明,从小朋友们所熟悉的健康卫生、生活习惯、情感情绪、逻辑能力和社会交际等方面,通过佩奇与家人、朋友之间小故事,从而潜移默化的养成良好习惯。 第三十一集Ballet Lesson!芭蕾舞课! 1、Peppa is going to her first ballet lesson.佩奇去上她的第一节芭蕾舞课。 2、This is Madame Gazelle,the ballet teacher.这是羚羊夫人,芭蕾舞老师。 3、Ah,ho!You must be young Peppa!啊,哦!你一定是小佩奇! 4、I am Madame Gazelle!我是羚羊夫人! 5、Hello,Madame!你好啊,夫人! 6、So sweet!真讨人喜欢! 7、Welcome to your first lesson of the ballet!欢迎你来上第一节芭蕾舞课! 8、I'll pick you up later!我一会儿来接你! 9、Bye bye!再见! 10、Enjoy yourself!享受你的舞蹈课! 11、Here are Peppa's friends,这里有佩奇的朋友, 12、Candy Cat,Suzy Sheep,Danny Dog,小猫凯迪,小羊苏茜、小狗丹尼, 13、Rebecca Rabbit,and Pedro Pony.小兔瑞贝卡和小马佩德罗。

14、Children,today we have a new pupil,Peppa Pig!孩子们,今天我们有个新同学,佩奇! 15、Now Peppa,run and join your friends!现在,佩奇去你朋友们那吧! 16、Hello,everyone!大家好啊! 17、Hello,Peppa!你好啊,佩奇! 18、Children!We beginwith demi-plier!孩子们!我们开始练习半蹲! 19、Demi-Plier.Now a Little jump,petit jete.半蹲。现在练习小跳,脚交织式跳跃。 20、With grace and beauty.Petit jete!动作要优雅和美丽。脚交织式跳跃! 21、Grace and beauty!优雅和美! 22、Petit jete!脚交织式跳跃! 23、Grace and beauty!优雅和美! 24、The ballet lesson is a lot of fun!芭蕾舞课真是太好意思了! 25、Raise you arms!举起双手! 26、Imagine that you are beautiful swans!想象你们是一只漂亮的天鹅! 27、And what noise do you think a swan might make?你们觉得天鹅的声音是怎么样的呢? 28、Ah,ho.Grace and beauty!啊,哦。要优雅和美!

小猪佩奇第一季第一集中英文字幕

1.Muddy Puddles 泥水坑 It is raining today. So, Peppa and George cannot play outside. 今天下雨了,所以佩奇和乔治不能去外面玩耍。 Daddy,it's stopped raining. 爸爸,雨停了。 Can we go out to play? 我们可以出去玩了吗? Alright, run along you two. 好的,你们两个一起去吧。 Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles. 佩奇喜欢在泥坑里玩。 I I love muddy puddles. 我喜欢在泥坑里玩。 Peppa. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. 如果你在泥泞的水坑里跳,你必须穿上你的靴子。 Sorry, Mummy. 对不起,妈咪。 George likes to jump in muddy puddles, too. 乔治也喜欢跳在泥泞的水坑。 George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. 乔治。如果你在泥泞的水坑里跳,你必须穿上你的靴子。 Peppa likes to look after her little brother, George. 佩奇喜欢照顾她的弟弟,乔治。 George, let's find some more puddles. 乔治,让我们找到一些更多的水坑。 Peppa and George are having a lot of fun. 佩奇和乔治玩得很开心。 Peppa has found a little puddle. George has found a big puddle. 佩奇发现一个小水坑。乔治发现了一个大水坑。 Look, George. There's a really big puddle. 你看,乔治。有一个真正的大水坑。 George wants to jump into the big puddle first. 乔治希望第一个跳大水坑。 Stop, George. I must check if it's safe for you. Good. It is safe for you. 停止,乔治。我必须检查一下这个对你来说是不是安全的。很好。它很安全。Sorry, George. It's only mud. 对不起,乔治。那只是泥而已。 Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles. 佩奇和乔治很爱在泥泞的水坑里跳。 Come on, George. Let's go and show Daddy! Goodness me. 来吧,乔治。我们去给爸爸看看!天啊。 Daddy!Daddy! Guess what we've been doing.

小猪佩奇第一季中英台词互译(11-20)集

1、I'm Peppa Pig.我是佩奇。 2、This is my little brother,George.这是我的弟弟乔治。 3、This is Mummy Pig.And this is Daddy Pig.Peppa pig. 这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。 第十一集Hiccups(打嗝) 1、Peppa,George,Mummy and Daddy are having breakfast. 佩奇,乔治,妈妈和爸爸正在吃早餐。 2、It is a lovely,sunny day,今天天气明媚,阳光灿烂, 3、and Peppa and George can't wait to go into the garden to play. 佩奇和乔治已逼不及待要去花园玩了。 4、Mummy,please,can we go out to play?妈妈,我们可以出去玩了吗? 5、You can go out to play when you finish your breakfast. 等你们吃完早餐就可以出去玩了。 6、George!Don't drink your juice too quickly!乔治!果汁不要喝得那么快。 7、George drank his juice too quickly,乔治喝果汁喝得太快了。 8、and now he has hiccups.现在他打嗝了。 9、Can we go out to play now,Mummy?我们现在可以出去玩吗,妈妈? 10、Not while George has hiccups.现在不行因为乔治在打嗝。 11、But George's hiccups have gone,Mummy. 但是乔治已经不打嗝了,妈妈。 12、Haven't they,George?没打嗝了吧,乔治? 13、Oh,alright,you can go out and play.哦,好吧,你们可以出去玩了。

小猪佩奇英文视频work and play字幕

1、work and play it is a lovely sunny morning。Ah!What a nice day for doing nothing!Daddy pig loves doing nothing。 Daddy,aren't you going to work today? No,Peppa,it's Saturday. Daddy pig doesn't wok on Saturdays. Daddy pig,you'll be late for work! But it is Saturday,mummy pig ,isn't it? No.It's Thurssday! Oh! Daddy pid works on Thursdays. See you later. Bye bye. Poor daddy,having to work!Lucky mummy,you can play at home all day. I'm not playing. I'm woking on my computer. George wants to play the Happy Mrs. Chicken game. George,we can play the Happy Mrs. chicken game after I finish my work. Oh! Mummy sheep and Suzy have come to pick up Peppa for playgroup. Hello Peppa! Hello Suzy!

Have a good day at the play group. Bye bye mummy.Work hard... Mrs sheep. do you work or do you play? I'm going to be working very hard today...I'm off to the gym. What do you do at the gym? Rumming,jumping and skipping. Mummy,that's not work.That's play. Peppa and Suzy have arrived at the play group. Hello everyone! Hello Peppa,Hello Suzy! Ah ho,Children!Today,we would play shops! Woo! Who wants to be shopkeeper? Me,me,me! Peppa and Suzy can be shopkeepers. Everyone else can be customers. Peppa and Suzy are going to run a pretend shop. What do we have to do ? I'll take the money Suzy and you can start the shelves. OK. Danny dog is the first customer.

最新小猪佩奇PeppaPig第一季1---2集英文台词整理

第一集:Muddy Puddles 泥坑 Peppa:I'm Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig 我是佩奇,这是我的弟弟乔治,这是我的妈妈,这是我的爸爸。 Narrator:It is rainning today.So Peppa and George cannot play outside. 今天外面下雨了,所以佩奇和乔治不能在外面玩 Peppa:Daddy,it’s stopped rainning.Can we go out to play . 爸爸,现在雨停了,我们能出去玩吗 Daddy Pig:Alright,run along you two. 好的,你们两个去玩的 Narrator:Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles. 佩奇最喜欢在泥坑里玩, Peppa:I love muddy puddles 我最喜欢在泥坑里面玩了 Mummy Pig:Peppa.If you jump in muddy puddles,you must wear your boots. 佩奇,如果你要在泥坑里面跳,你必须穿上靴子才行 Peppa:Sorry Mummy 对不起,妈妈 Narrator:George likes to jump in muddy puddles,too. 乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳 Peppa:George. If you jump in muddy puddles,you must wear your boots. 乔治,如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须得穿上靴子才行。 Narrator:Peppa likes to look after her litter brother,George 佩奇喜欢照顾她的弟弟乔治 Peppa:George,let’s find some more puddles. 乔治,我们再去找几个泥坑跳吧

S143 Tidying Up 小猪佩奇中英文剧本

Tidying Up. Peppa: I'm Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig. Tidying Up! 我是佩奇。这是我的弟弟,乔治。这是猪妈妈。这是猪爸爸。整理! Peppa and George are in their bedroom playing with their toys. 佩奇和乔治在他们的卧室里玩他们的玩具。 Peppa: George, let's play dollies and dinosaurs.乔治,让我们玩洋娃娃和恐龙。George: Grrrrr... Peppa: What is that? It looks like a horrible monster! 那是什么?它看起来像一个可怕的怪物! George: Dine-saw! Grrr! Peppa: Arrrgh! It's a dinosaur! Help! Help! 这是一个恐龙!救我!救我! George: Raarrr! Peppa: Arrrgh! Help! Help! 救我!救我! George: Raarrr! Daddy Pig is in the sitting room, reading his newspaper. Mummy Pig is reading her book. 猪爸爸在客厅里看报纸。猪妈妈正在看书。 George: Raarrr! Peppa: Arrrgh! Help! Help! 救我!救我! Daddy Pig: What are they doing? 他们在做什么? Peppa: Arrrgh! Help! Help! 救我!救我! George: Grrr! Daddy Pig: Peppa, George, What's going on? 佩奇和乔治怎么了? George: Raaaaa... Peppa: Arrgh...

小猪佩奇camping中英文字幕及知识点

I’m Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig. 我是佩奇,这是我的弟弟乔治。这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。 Peppa Pig 小猪佩奇 Camping! [?k?mp??] 露营 Peppa and her family are going camping. 佩奇和家人一起去露营。 Daddy Pig: I love camping. We're here. 猪爸爸:我喜欢露营。我们到了。 Peppa: Hurray! 佩奇:太好了! Daddy Pig: Peppa, George, this is the tent([tent] 帐篷)I had when I was a little boy!猪爸爸:佩奇,乔治,这是我小时候用过的帐篷! Peppa: Daddy, how are you going to make that into(make into 把……做成)a tent?佩奇:爸爸,你要怎样把它搭成帐篷? Daddy Pig: Don't Worry, Peppa! I'm an expert at camping! Mummy Pig, put the tent on the poles (pole [p??l] 柱子), please. That's it! Easy as pie! Oh! 猪爸爸:别担心,佩奇!我是搭帐篷的好手!猪妈妈,请把帐篷布铺到柱子上。就是这样!小菜一碟!噢! Mummy Pig: Do these pegs(peg [peɡ] 钉子)do anything? 猪妈妈:这些钉子是干吗用的? Daddy Pig: Of course! I forgot about the pegs! (forget about) 猪爸爸:当然有用!我忘了这些钉子了! The pegs hold the tent up.(hold…up 支撑;举起)

小猪佩奇第一季1-5集英文字母

Peppa Pig 第一季1 Muddy puddles This is my little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig. Peppa pig. Muddy Puddles. It is raining today. So, Peppa and George cannot play outside. Daddy, it's stopped raining. Can we go out to play? Al right, run along you two. Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles. I love muddy puddles. Peppa. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. Sorry, Mummy. George likes to jump in muddy puddles, too. George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. Peppa likes to look after her little brother, George. George, let's find some more puddles. Peppa and George are having a lot of fun. Peppa has found a little puddle. George has found a big puddle. Look, George. There's a really big puddle. George wants to jump into the big puddle first. Stop, George. I must check if it's safe for you. Good. It is safe for you. Sorry, George. It's only mud. Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles. Come on, George. Let's go and show Daddy. Goodness me. Daddy. Daddy. Guess what we've been doing. Let me think... Have you been watching television? No. No. Daddy. Have you just had a bath? No. No. I know. You've been jumping in muddy puddles. Yes. Yes. Daddy. We've been jumping in muddy puddles. Ho. Ho. And look at the mess you're in. Oooh... Oh, well, it's only mud. Let's clean up quickly before Mummy sees the mess. Daddy, when we've cleaned up, will you and Mummy Come and play, too? Yes, we can all play in the garden. Peppa and George are wearing their boots. Mummy and Daddy are wearing their boots. Peppa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles. Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles. Oh, Daddy pig, look at the mess you're in. It's only mud. I'm Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. 2 Mr. Dinosaur is Lost. George's favourite toy is Mr. Dinosaur. DineDine SawSaw. George loves Mr. Dinosaur. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. Sometimes, George Iikes to scare Peppa with Mr. Dinosaur. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Eeek. Too scary. At suppertime, Mr. Dinosaur sits next to George. I beg your pardon. Was that you George, or was it Mr. Dinosaur? DineDine SawSaw. At bath time, George shares his bath with Mr. Dinosaur.

小猪佩奇中英文对照目录(第567季) Peppa Pig Seasons 5-7

第1集土豆城市Potato City 第2集新房子New House 第3集篮球Basketball 第4集小马闪亮的脚趾Horsey Twinkle Toes 第5集狐狸先生的商店Mr Fox's Shop 第6集淘气的乌龟Naughty Tortoise 第7集影子Shadows 第8集国际日International Day 第9集下雨天玩游戏The Rainy Day Game 第10集肚子隆起的兔妈妈Mummy Rabbit's Bump 第11集牛仔佩德罗Pedro the Cowboy 第12集佩奇与乔治的花园Peppa and George's Garden 第13集飞行兽医The flying Vet 第14集袋鼠凯莉Kylie Kangaroo 第15集船长狗爸爸Captain Daddy Dog 第16集兔爷爷的恐龙乐园Dinosaur Park 第17集睡前故事Bedtime Story 第18集钥匙不见了Lost Keys 第19集乔治的新恐龙George's New Dinosaur 第20集猪爷爷的火车救援Grandpa Pig's Train to the Rescue 第21集宠物竞赛The Pet Competition 第22集蜘蛛网Spider Web 第23集吵闹的夜晚The Noisy Night 第24集许愿井The Wishing Well 第25集土豆先生的圣诞节演出Mr Potato's Christmas Show 第26集羚羊夫人的告别派对Madame Gazelle's Leaving Party

第1集女王The Queen 第2集荒岛The Island 第3集香水Perfume 第4集孩子们的游园会The Children's Fete 第5集海洋馆The Aquarium 第6集乔治的赛车George's Racing Car 第7集小船The Little Boat 第8集沙坑The Sandpit 第9集夜行动物Night Animals 第10集坐飞机去度假Flying on Holiday 第11集度假小屋The Holiday House 第12集阳光下的假日Holiday in the Sun 第13集最后的假日The End of the Holiday 第14集镜子Mirrors 第15集佩德罗迟到了Pedro is Late 第16集花园游戏Garden Game 第17集划船Going Boating 第18集公牛先生去瓷器店Mr Bull in a China Shop 第19集水果Fruit 第20集乔治的气球George's Balloon 第21集海盗的宝藏Pirate Treasure 第22集兔爷爷在太空Grampy Rabbit in Space 第23集佩奇的马戏团Peppa's Circus 第24集鱼塘The Fish Pond 第25集过去的日子The Olden Days 第26集雪山Snowy Mountain

第一季01-04 小猪佩奇英文字幕

01 muddy puddIes I'm Peppa Pig. This is my Iittle brother, George.This is Mummy Pig.And this is Daddy Pig. Muddy Puddles. It is raining today. So, Peppa and George Cannot play outside. Daddy, it's stopped raining. Can we go out to play? Alright, run along you two. Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles. I love muddy puddles. Peppa. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. Sorry, Mummy. George likes to jump in muddy puddles, too. George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. Peppa likes to look after her little brother, George. George, let's find some more puddles. Peppa and George are having a lot of fun. Peppa has found a little puddle. George has found a big puddle. Look, George. There's a really big puddle. George wants to jump into the big puddle first. Stop, George. I must check if it's safe for you. Good. It is safe for you. Sorry, George. It's only mud. Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles. Come on, George. Let's go and show Daddy. Goodness me. Daddy. Daddy. Guess what we've been doing. Let me think...Have you been watching television? No. No. Daddy. Have you just had a bath? No. No. I know. You've been jumping in muddy puddles. Yes. Yes. Daddy. We've been jumping in muddy puddles. Ho. Ho. And look at the mess you're in. Oooh...Oh, well, it's only mud. Let's clean up quickly before Mummy sees the mess. Daddy, when we've cleaned up, will you and Mummy come and play, too? Yes, we can all play in the garden. Peppa and George are wearing their boots. Mummy and Daddy are wearing their boots. Peppa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles. Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles. Oh, Daddy pig, look at the mess you're in. It's only mud.

小猪佩奇中英文台词互译第一集 泥坑

Peppa Pig 第一集Muddy Puddles泥坑 1、I'm Peppa Pig.我是佩奇。 2、This is my little brother,George.这是我的弟弟乔治。 3、This is Mummy Pig.And this is Daddy Pig.Peppa pig. 这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。 第一集Muddy Puddles泥坑 1、It is raining today.So,Peppa and George cannot play outside。 今天下雨了,所以佩奇和乔治不能在外面玩。 2、Daddy,it's stopped raining.Can we go out to play? 爸爸,雨停了,我们能出去玩吗? 3、Alright,run along you two.好的,你们两个去玩吧。 4、Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles.佩奇喜欢在泥坑里玩。 5、I love muddy puddles.我喜欢在泥坑里玩。 重点词组讲解: muddy:adj.1.泥泞的2.暗的,模糊的, puddle:n.1.水坑;(尤指道路上的)雨水坑 muddy puddle:泥坑 run along:1.走开2.延伸,贯穿 6、Peppa.If you jump in muddy puddles,you must wear your boots. 佩奇,如果你在泥坑里跳你必须穿上靴子。boot:n.靴子 7、Sorry,Mummy.对不起,妈妈。

8、George likes to jump in muddy puddles,too.乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳。 9、George.If you jump in muddy puddles,you must wear your boots. 乔治,如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须穿上靴子。 10、Peppa likes to look after her little brother,George. 佩奇喜欢照顾他的弟弟,乔治。look after:1.注视2.照顾, 11、George,let's find some more puddles.乔治,我们再去找几个泥坑吧。 12、Peppa and George are having a lot of fun.佩奇和乔治玩的很开心。 13、Peppa has found a little puddle.George has found a big puddle. 佩奇找到了一个小泥坑。乔治找到了一个大泥坑。 14、Look,George.There's a really big puddle. 15、你看,乔治,有一个很大的泥坑。 16、George wants to jump into the big puddle first. 乔治想第一个跳进大泥坑里玩。 17、Stop,George.I must check if it's safe for you.Good.It is safe for you. 停下,乔治。我得检查一下这里安不安全。很好,你可以放心的玩了。 18、Sorry,George.It's only mud.对不起,乔治,只是些泥而已。 mud:n.泥,烂泥

小猪佩奇第一季(1-10)集中英互译台词

第01集最爱玩跳泥坑游戏 第02集恐龙先生弄丢了 第03集最好的朋友 第04集鹦鹉波莉 第05集捉乔治迷藏 第06集乔治第一天上幼儿园 第07集猪妈妈在工作 第08集小猪抢球 第09集爸爸的眼镜不见了 第10集园艺游戏 1、I'm Peppa Pig.我是佩奇。 2、This is my little brother,George.这是我的弟弟乔治。 3、This is Mummy Pig.And this is Daddy Pig.Peppa pig. 这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。 第一集Muddy Puddles泥坑 1、It is raining today.So,Peppa and George cannot play outside。 今天下雨了,所以佩奇和乔治不能在外面玩。 2、Daddy,it's stopped raining.Can we go out to play? 爸爸,雨停了,我们能出去玩吗? 3、Alright,run along you two.好的,你们两个去玩吧。 4、Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles.佩奇喜欢在泥坑里玩。 5、I love muddy puddles.我喜欢在泥坑里玩。

重点词组讲解: muddy:adj.1.泥泞的2.暗的,模糊的, puddle:n.1.水坑;(尤指道路上的)雨水坑 muddy puddle:泥坑 run along:1.走开2.延伸,贯穿 6、Peppa.If you jump in muddy puddles,you must wear your boots. 佩奇,如果你在泥坑里跳你必须穿上靴子。boot:n.靴子 7、Sorry,Mummy.对不起,妈妈。 8、George likes to jump in muddy puddles,too.乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳。 9、George.If you jump in muddy puddles,you must wear your boots. 乔治,如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须穿上靴子。 10、Peppa likes to look after her little brother,George. 佩奇喜欢照顾他的弟弟,乔治。look after:1.注视2.照顾, 11、George,let's find some more puddles.乔治,我们再去找几个泥坑吧。 12、Peppa and George are having a lot of fun.佩奇和乔治玩的很开心。 13、Peppa has found a little puddle.George has found a big puddle. 佩奇找到了一个小泥坑。乔治找到了一个大泥坑。 14、Look,George.There's a really big puddle. 15、你看,乔治,有一个很大的泥坑。 16、George wants to jump into the big puddle first. 乔治想第一个跳进大泥坑里玩。 17、Stop,George.I must check if it's safe for you.Good.It is safe for you. 停下,乔治。我得检查一下这里安不安全。很好,你可以放心的玩了。 18、Sorry,George.It's only mud.对不起,乔治,只是些泥而已。

小猪佩奇第一季英汉互译

I'm Peppa Pig.This is my little brother, George. 我是佩奇。这是我的弟弟乔治。 This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig. Peppa pig. 这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。 Muddy Puddles 泥坑 It is raining today. So, Peppa and Geo rge cannot play outside. 今天下雨了,所以佩奇和乔治不能在外面 玩。 Daddy, it's stopped raining. Can we go out to play? 爸爸,雨停了,我们能出去玩吗? Alright, run along you two. 好的,你们两个去玩吧。 Peppa puddles. 佩奇喜欢在泥坑里玩。 I love muddy puddles. 我喜欢在泥坑里玩。重点词组讲解:muddy: adj.1. 泥泞的 2. 暗的,模糊的,糊涂的 loves jumping in muddy puddle:n.1. 水坑; (尤指道路上的)雨水坑 muddy puddle: 泥坑 run along:1. 走开 2. 延伸,贯穿 Peppa. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. 佩奇,如果你在泥坑里跳你必须穿上靴子。 boot: n.靴子 Sorry, Mummy. 对不起,妈妈。 George likes to jump in muddy puddles, too. 乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳。 George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. 乔治,如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须穿上靴子。 Peppa likes to look after her little brother, George. 佩奇喜欢照顾他的弟弟,乔治。 look after: 1. 注视 2. 照顾,照看 George, let's find some more puddles. 乔治,我们

小猪佩奇第一季第一集字幕Muddy-Puddle中英文版

Muddy Puddles 泥坑 Narrator: t is raining today. So, Peppa and George cannot pay outside. 旁白:今天下雨了。所以佩奇和乔治不能在外面玩。. Peppa: Daddy, it's stopped raining. Can we go out to play? 爸爸:爸爸,现在雨停了。我们能出去玩吗? Daddy: Alright, run along you two. 爸爸:好的,你们两个去玩吧。 Narrator: Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles 旁白:佩奇最喜欢在泥坑里玩。 Peppa: I love muddy puddles. 佩奇:我最喜欢在泥坑里玩了。 Mummy: Peppa. If you jumping in muddy puddles, you mut wear your boots 妈妈:佩奇如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须得穿上靴子才行。Peppa Sorry, Mummy. 佩奇:对不起,妈妈 Narrator: George likes 如jump in muddy puddles, 如o. 旁白:乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳。 Peppa: George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots 佩奇:我说乔治,如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须得穿上靴子才行。

Narrator: Peppa likes to loo ater her ittle brother, George. 旁白:佩奇喜欢照顾她的弟弟乔治。 Peppa: George, let'smid some more puddles. 佩奇:好了佩奇,我们再去找几个泥坑跳吧。 Narator: Peppa and George are having a lot of fun. Peppa has found a ittle puddle. George has found a big puddle. 旁白:佩奇和乔治玩得很开心。佩奇找到了一个小泥坑,乔治找到了一个大泥亢。. Peppa: Look, George There's a really big puddle. 佩奇:你看,乔治。那里有个很大的泥坑。 Narrator: George wants to jump into the bg puddle frst. 旁白:乔治想第一个跳到泥坑里去玩。 Peppa: Stop, George. I must check if it's safe for you. Good. It is safe for you. Sorry, George. It's only mud. 佩奇:等-下,乔治。我得先检查- -个这里安不安全。很好,你可以吣地玩了。对不起, 乔,只是些泥而已。 Narrator: Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles. 旁白:佩奇和乔治喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

小猪佩奇第一季第3集最好的朋友中英文字幕台词

I’m Peppa pig. This is my little brother, George. 我是小猪佩奇。这是我的弟弟,乔治。 This is Mummy Pig. 这是猪妈妈。 And this is Daddy Pig. 和这是猪爸爸。 Peppa pig. 小猪佩奇 《Best Friend.》最好的朋友 Peppa is waiting for her best friend, Suzy Sheep. 佩奇正在等她最好的朋友,小羊苏珊。 Hello, Suzy. 你好,苏珊。 Hello, Peppa. 你好,佩奇。 Suzy Sheep has come to play with Peppa. 小羊苏珊来和佩奇一起玩。 Peppa loves Suzy. Suzy loves Peppa. 佩奇喜欢苏珊,苏珊喜欢佩奇。 They are best friends. 她们是好朋友。 Peppa, why don’t you and Suzy go and play in your bedroom?佩奇,你为什么不和苏珊去你房间玩呢? Yes, Mummy. 好的,妈妈。 George wants to play, too. 乔治也想去玩。 Peppa and Suzy love playing in Peppa’s bedroom. 佩奇和苏珊喜欢在佩奇房间里玩。 So does George. 乔治也一样。 No, George. 不,乔治。 This game is just for big girls. 这个游戏只适合大女孩玩。 Go and play with your own toys. 去玩你的玩具吧。 Peppa and Suzy want to play on their own. 佩奇和苏珊想要她们自己玩。 I’m a tiny little fairy princess. 我是小仙女公主。 I’m going to wave my magic wand… 我要挥舞我的魔法棒。。。 And turn you into a frog.

相关主题