搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 翻译I

翻译I

I开头:
I am glad to hear the good news. 听到这个好消息我很高兴。
I am not satisfied with his answer. 我对他的回答不满意。
I am very much interested in sports. 我对运动很感兴趣。
I am writing this letter to complain about the service in your hotel.我正在写信投诉你们宾馆的服务。
I came here at least once a month.我一个月至少来这里一次。
I came back because of the rain.因为下雨我就回来了。
I think the picture shows us how fruits is necessary to life.
我想这幅图是告诉我们水果是生活中不可缺的。
I'm certain he'll go to see the film, because he's bought a ticket.我肯定他会去看电影的,因为他把票都买好了。
I'm sorry to hear that. 听到这消息我很遗憾。
I'm having a headache now. 我现在头痛。
I'm not an English major student.我不是英语专业学生。
I'm now a distance education student.
我现在是一名远程教育学员。
I'm going to buy a monthly ticket tomorrow.
明天我会去买一张月票。
I'm very much eager to improve my oral English.
我非常渴望提高我的英语口语。
I’m thinking about a visit to Paris.我在考虑去趟巴黎。
I’m busy studying for my exams. 我正忙着复习考试。
I’m looking forward to your visit to China.我期待你的中国之旅。
I'm thinking about a visit to Paris.我在考虑去巴黎旅游。
I'm sure we'll have a good time. 我相信我们会过得很快乐。
I'm telling the truth. 我说的是事实。
I'll tell you what to do next. 我会告诉你下一步要怎么做。
I'll tell you when to stop working. 我会告诉你什么时候停止工作。
I'll tell you how to use the computer.我会告诉你如何使用电脑。
I'll stay at home and watch TV. 我要待在家里,看电视。
I'll phone you again when I get home. 我回到家会再打你电话的。
I'll have to try using the search engines. 我得试着用这个搜索引擎。
I'll be waiting for you at the library this time tomorrow.
我明天这时候在图书馆等你。
I'll move to another city because of my job.
由于工作关系,我将搬到另一个城市去。
I'll try not to take up too much of your time.我尽量不占用你太多的时间。
I'll write to you as soon as I get there.我一到那儿就给你写信。
I've read your story and I like it very much.
我已读过你写的故事,我很喜欢它。
I've changed my mind. 我已经改变了我的想法
I've lost interest in my work.我对这份工作已经失去了兴趣。
I’ve got accustomed to the weather in Shanghai
我已经适应了上海的这种天气.
I’ve just come back from Britain 我刚从英国回来
I buy some food on my way home. 我在回家的路上买了些食物。
I can't believe what she told me. 我不能相信她所告诉我的一切。
I can't finish the task within 1 hour. 1小时内我不能完成这个任务。
I didn't hear what you sa

id to him. 我没听见你对他说的是什么.
I didn't sleep well. 我没睡好。
I don't feel very well. 我感觉不太好。
I don't know who broke the window. 我不知道谁打破了窗户。
I don't want to spend five dollars on a cup of water.我不想花五美元买一瓶水。
I decided to go with them, because I had nothing to do.
因为无事可做,我决定跟他们一起去了。
I feel satisfied with my life.我对我的生活感到满意。
I feel lonely without you.没有你,我感到孤单
I finished my work at 6 pm. 下午6点我干完了活。
I found $10 on the street. 我在路上捡到10美元。
I got a decayed tooth pulled off yesterday. 我昨天把一颗蛀牙拔了。
I got there by plane late at night. 我深夜才坐飞机到那儿。
I got to the library by bus.我坐公车去图书馆
I got married ten years ago.十年前,我结了婚。
I get to my office at 10:30. 我10点半到办公室。
I got married ten years ago./My parents were married in 1954.我十年前结婚了。/我父母是1954年结婚的。
I guess he is ill. 我想他生病了。
I gently push the actors in the direction I want them to go.
我轻轻地把演员们推向我希望的方向。
I had no choice.我没有选择。
I had lunch with a friend of mine. 我和我的一个朋友一块吃了午饭。
I hope you'll be well soon. 希望你早日康复。
I hope you will change your mind tomorrow.我希望明天你能改变你的想法。
I hope we can have some snow this winter. 我希望这个冬天能下点雪。
I have a pain in my back. 我的背痛。
I have lost interest in my work. 我已经对我的工作失去了兴趣。
I have no idea about it 我一点都不知道
I have no idea what to say.我也不知道说什么好。
I have no interest in what they say about me. 我对别人怎么说我不感兴趣。
I haven't enough money for the coat. 我的钱不够买这件上衣。
I heard she got married last week. 我听说她上星期结婚了。
I hurried to my office.我匆忙赶到了办公室。
I just heard that the tickets for tonight's show have been sold out. 我刚听说今晚的演出票已经卖完了
I lost my keys on my way to work.在去上班的路上,我的钥匙丢了。
I met one of my old friends on my way home yesterday evening.
昨晚在回家路上我遇到了一位我的老朋友。
I never slept better, because I wasn't buried under layers of heavy bedclothes.
我睡得再好不过了,因为没有层层沉沉的被子压在身上。

I picked up the bag to protect my face from the smoke and heat.
我捡起包捂在脸上挡住烟和热.
I play football with my classmates.我和我的同学们踢球。
I plan to play football with my classmates 我打算和我的同学们踢足球。
I prefer tea to coffee.我宁可要茶,不要咖啡。
I read the local newspaper with great interest every evening.
我每天晚上都饶有兴致地阅读当地报纸


I read the newspaper while having breakfast.
我边吃早饭边看报纸。
I reached Beijing early in the morning.我上午很早就到了北京。

I slept soundly all night. 我整夜睡得很熟。
I slept soundly all right.我整夜睡的很熟。
I spend 1 hour on learning English each day. 我每天花1小时学英语。
I spend too much time playing online games each week.
我每周花太多的时间打网络游戏。
I still remember the time when we studied in the same university.我还记得我们一起上大学的日子。
I sent him a Christmas card last year.去年我给他寄了一张圣诞卡片。
I saw a man walking across the road with the obvious intention of talking to me.
我看到一个人穿过大街,明显地想跟我交谈。
I saved her baby and became a hero.
我因救了这个婴儿而成了英雄。
I took Mr. John to the village where I had spent my carefree childhood.
我把约翰先生带到我度过无忧无虑童年的乡村。
I think you're wrong.
我觉得你错了。
I think the picture shows us how fruit is necessary to life. 我想这幅图是告诉我们水果对生活是不可缺的。
I think everyone knows how to swim.
我想每个人都知道如何游泳。
I think she’ll change the mind tomorrow.
我认为她明天会改变她的想法。
I take a walk in the early morning every day.
我每天一大早出去散步。
I tried to make friends, but nobody seemed to care for me.
我想交些朋友,但似乎没人对我感兴趣。
I need to buy some 50-cent stamps.我需要买一些50美分的邮票。
I was having a nap when suddenly the telephone rang.我在睡觉时,电话铃声突然响了。
I was too excited to say a word in front of him.
我当时太兴奋了,以至于在他面前什么也说不出来了。
I was very disappointed not to be able to go to the jazz concert last Friday.
上周五,我没有听上那场爵士乐音乐会,真失望。
I was writing this letter to complain about the service of your hotel.我写这封信的目的是要投诉你们宾馆的服务。
I was so bewildered by their conflicting advice that I did not know how to act.
我被他们相互矛盾的意见搞糊涂了,不知如何去做才是。
I want to get back home by five o’clock if it is possible.
如果可能的话,我想5点钟回家。
I watched TV all night yesterday. 我昨天看了一夜电视。
It was a hard job, but he did not mind.这项工作很艰苦,但他并不在乎。
It is a fine spring day. 一个美好的春天。
It is still raining today.今天还在下雨。
It is no good hoping to read all these books.要把所有书都读完是不可能的。
It is not necessary to do this work.没有必要做这项工作。
It is good hoping read all these books
阅读这所有的书是好的想法。
It is known to all that exercises are good for health.众所周知,锻炼有益于健康
It is said that on the moon

there is no water and air, and it is very cold at night and very hot in the day.
据说,在月球上既没有水也没有空气,晚上很冷,白天又很热。
It is very hard to learn to ride a bicycle again at your age," his wife said.
他的妻子说:“依你这把年纪再学骑自行车很难。
It takes a lot of time to learn a foreign language.学习一门外语需要很多时间。
It's still raining today!今天还在下雨。
It's never too late to learn.学习不要学太晚
It's never too late to learn.活到老,学到老
It's always difficult being in a foreign country, especially if you don't speak the language. 呆在外国总是很困难的,尤其是你不会讲这个国家的语言。
I'm going to visit a friend of mine this Sunday.本星期天,我要去拜访一位朋友。
It was not until last night that I noticed this matter.直到昨晚我才注意到这件事。
It rained every day while I was in Shanghai.
我在上海的时候每天都在下雨。
In his composition he made few spelling mistakes.
他在作文中的拼写错误很少
In an age of plenty, we feel spiritual hunger.
在这个物质财富充裕的时代,我们感到精神上的饥渴。
In America your religion didn't make much difference.
在美洲,你的宗教信仰不会让你有什么不同。
In England nobody under the age of eighteen is allowed to drink in a public bar.
在英国,未满十八周岁禁止进入公共酒吧。
In recent years, progress in medical technology has made it possible for people to live longer than in the past.
近年来医学技术的进步使人的寿命比过去更长了。
In fact, he did not even own a bed.事实上,他连张床都没有。
In fact, happiness is always around you if you put your heart into it.
事实上,如果你用心去感受,幸福无时不刻不在你身边。
In fact, he was so quiet that many people thought he was stupid.
实际上他如此安静以至于很多人认为他傻。
In Foreign Languages Department, a checking machine is used to correct the students' est papers.
外语教研部用阅卷机给学生批卷。
In no other country in the world can you find such plants as this one.
像这种植物在世界上的其他任何一个国家中都找不到。
In no other region in the world can you find such rare animals as giant pandas.
像大熊猫这样的珍稀动物在世界其他地区你是找不到的。
In some cultures people devote a lot of time to eating.在有些文化中,人们在吃上要花很多时间。
In the world, soccer or football is the most popular sport.
足球是世界上最流行的运动
In most culture, animals are in a worse position than human being.在大多数文化中,动物比人类位于更糟糕的处境。
In many English cities, there are big buses with two floors.
英国的许多城市都有双层巴士。

In many factories, an assembly line is used to speed up the efficiency of

the workforce.
许多工厂采用装配线来提高生产效率。
In spite of his inborn disability, Eddie seems to have a good sense of music.
尽管安迪天生残疾,但是他对音乐似乎悟性很好。
In the eighteenth century young ladies in Italy knew history and geography little. 十八世纪的意大利少女,她们的历史知识、地理知识一般来说非常贫乏。
In the modern Western world, many people are too busy to think about eating properly.
如今在西方,许多人过于忙碌,无暇考虑如何合理饮食。

If a person is cold, he may dream that he is out in a snowstorm.
如果人感到冷了,他就可能梦见自己在暴风雪里。
If you don’t mind, please pass me the salt.
如果方便的话,请把盐递给我。
If you have time, you can come to my office.
如果有时间,你可以来我的办公室。
If you have trouble falling asleep, some people suggest breathing very slowly and very deeply. 如果你难以入睡,有人建议慢慢地深呼吸。
If you take vitamins, you will have more energy.
如果你服用维生素,精力会更足些
If you decided to learn a new language, you would have to dedicate yourself wholeheartedly to the cause.如果你决定学一门新的语言,你必须全身心地投入。
If you invest all your money in one hotel, you'll have all your eggs in one basket.要是你把所有的钱都投资在一个宾馆里,你就是在孤注一掷。
If you travel by ship across the Pacific Ocean, you cross the International line.
如果你坐船穿过太平洋,那你就穿过了国际线。
If you travel by ship across the Pacific, you cross the International Date Line.
如果你乘船穿越太平洋,你就能横过国际日期变更线。
Inside, this large plane looks more like a high building than a plane.
从里面看,这架大飞机更像一幢高楼而不像一架飞机。
If you like looking at more places or people, travel by bus.
如果你想看到更多的人和地方,那就乘公共汽车。
If you look into this lake, you will see beautiful ducks.
如果你向湖里看去,你就会看到美丽的鸭子。




相关主题