搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 大英四句子翻译

大英四句子翻译

大英四句子翻译
大英四句子翻译

Unit1

1) You should spend a reasonable amount of time relaxing and exercising.

你应该适当花一点时间休息和锻炼。

2) In general children are healthier and better educated than ever before.

总的来说,孩子们比过去任何时候都更健康,受到了更好的教育。

3) When the right opportunity comes along, he’ll take i t.

待适当的机会来临,他就能抓住。

4) Every day he sets aside some time to be with his family and enjoy life.

每天他都留出点时间跟家里人在一起,享受生活。

5) I remember those dark streets and walking hand in hand with my father.

我记得那些黑暗的街道以及同父亲手拉手走路的情景。

6) He finally failed to live up to his p arents’ expectations.

他最终辜负了父母的期望。

7) In contrast, our use of oil has increased enormously.

相比之下,我们的用油量最大幅度上升了。

8) He succeeded in his efforts to overcome his fatal weakness.

经过努力,他成功地克服了自己的致命弱点。

Unit2

1) She wore a dress with a pattern of roses on it.

她穿了一件有玫瑰图案的裙子。

2) Helen had prepared a wonderful\good meal for us.

海伦为我们准备了一顿丰盛的饭菜。

3) Ann promised faithfully that she would never tell.

Ann信誓旦旦的说她肯定不会说出去。

4) Could you deliver this letter to the accounts department?

你能把这封信送到会计部吗?

5) We were offered a selection of milk and plain chocolate.

精选的牛奶巧克力和纯巧克力被提供给我们。

6) Tell the children to keep out of mischief\behave themselves.

告诉那些孩子别胡闹。

7) We could hear the sound of distant thunder.

我们可以听到远处打雷的声音。

8) The project has now received approval from the government.

这项工程现在得到了政府的批准。

9) Kelly loved her husband in spite of the fact that he drank too much.

凯莉很爱她的丈夫,虽然他喝酒很多。

10) Experts seem unable to agree whether the drug is safe or not.

专家们似乎不能就这个药是否安全取得一致意见。

Unit3

1) Because of an emergency, the doctor will not be available for several hours.

由于紧急情况,这位医生几个小时内都是没有空。

2) How will taxes affect people with low income?

税收将会如何影响低收入的人群?

3) My mother always told me that in the long run I would be glad I didn’t give up practicing the piano.

我母亲总是告诉我,从长远来看我会很高兴我没有放弃练钢琴。

4) These books range in price form $10 to $20.

这些书的价格从10美元到20美元不等。

5) It seems to me that you don’t have much choice.

在我看来你没有什么选择。

6) Given their inexperience, they have done quite a good job.

考虑到他们缺乏经验,这工作他们已做到相当不错了。

7) For such a big house the price is fairly cheap/low, but you’ve got to take into consideration the money you will spend on repairs.

对这么一栋大房子来说这价格相当便宜,但你得考虑维修所需的钱。

8) Can we begin with discussing questions/problems arising from the last meeting?

我们能否从讨论上次会议产生的问题开始?

Unit4

1) He underwent a major heart surgery several years ago.

几年前他心脏动了一次大手术。

2) We estimated that it would take a week to finish the work.

我们估计完成这项工作要花一个星期。

3) I used to enjoy photography, but I now have no time to pursue any hobbies.

我过去喜爱摄影,但我现在没有时间从事任何业余爱好了。

4) You may love someone but not necessarily have to marry him.

你可以爱一个人而不一定要跟他结婚。

5) Terrorists resort to violence to achieve their political aims.

恐怖分子采用暴力手段以达到他们的政治目的。

6) He says he’ll stay in the office this afternoon in case you want to see him.

他说他下午会呆在办公室里,以便万一你要见他。

7) Scientists have identified the gene that causes abnormal growth.

科学家已确定了造成畸形发育的基因。

8) These examples demonstrate how badly some students write their resumes.

这些例子显示了有些学生的简历写得这么差。

Unit5

1) Seeing all the people walking to and fro outside the office, I became more worried.

看到所有的人在办公室外面走来走去,我变得更焦急了。

2) In time he will see who is his true friend.

最终他会明白谁是他真正的朋友。

3) That scientist’s experiment gave birth to a new drug.

那位科学家的实验产生了一种新药。

4) He had been shut in by illness during much of the winter.

大半个冬天他都因病被困在屋里。

5 They would practice spoken English at the first opportunity.

他们一有机会就会练习英语口语。

6) Everything she valued might be swept away overnight.

她所珍爱的一切或许会在一夜之间化为乌有。

7) Towards the close of the term, all the students are busy preparing for the finals.

临近学期结束时,同学们都忙着准备考试。

8) It is a very cold winter and we long for it to be over.

这么冷的冬天,我们渴望它快点过去。

Unit6

1) She always behaves badly when her aunt comes to visit.

每当她姨妈来访的时候,她总是表现不好。

2) If it hadn’t been for your help, we wouldn’t have been able to finish the task in time.

要不是你们的帮助,我们不会准时完成任务。

3) I warned him off going to the east coast because it was full of tourists.

我劝他别去东海岸,因为那里到处是游客。

4) The fact that something is cheap doesn’t necessarily mean it’s of low quality.

东西便宜并不见得质量就低劣。

5) Without anyone to turn to for help, making an appropriate choice can be difficult.

如果没有人可以求救,就难以作出恰当的选择。

7) Only if Peter goes to the evening party will she go.

只有peter去参加晚会她才会去。

8) I can only compare the experience to a nightmare.

我只能把这次经历比作一场恶梦

Unit7

1) I didn’t realize putting on/staging a play involv ed so much work.

我没料想到上演一个剧本需要这么多的工作。

2) The most important thing is not what you say but what you do.

最重要的不是你所说的,而是你所做的

3) This is the best result that can be expected in such circumstances.

在这样的情况下,这个结果是所能期待的最好的。

4) It isn’t the first time that you’ve fo und yourself in such a situation.

你不是第一次处于这种情形。

5) This difficulty challenges my mind to find an answer.

这个困难促使我弄脑筋找出答案。

6) The new threat on the horizon is unemployment.

将要出现的新的威胁是失业。

7) We have alternative ways of expressing the same idea.

我们有不同的方法表达同样的想法。

8) He slipped into the old habit of drinking.

他喝酒的老毛病又犯了。

大学英语四级句子翻译

Unit1 1.我还要感谢那些在我处于困境时支持我的人。 1.My thanks go to those who still stuck by me when I fell upon dark days 2.他出版了一本通俗小说,赚了很多钱,所以有能力买新房和轿车。. 2. Now that he has published a popular novel which earns him a large amount of money, he is able to buy a new house and a car. 3.警察说,他们产生怀疑是因为姑娘的尸体上还有其他的印记。 3. The police said that their suspicions were aroused because the girl had other marks on her body. 4.你怎么能这样对他说话?是她把你养大,帮你完成学业。 4. How can you talk to her like that? She is the one who brought you up and helped you finish school. 5.尽管这些学生毕业后的道路会很艰难,但他们的前途却是光明的。 5. Hard as the road for these students after school will be, their prospects are bright. 6.为了有足够的钱来经营这个商行,他拍卖的新买的房子,损失了一大笔钱。 6. In order to have enough money to run the business, he sold his newly-bought house at auction even at a substantial loss. 7.他批评警察局长对自己的部门监管不严是完全有道理的。 7. He is fully justified in criticizing the police commissioner for poorly supervising his department. 8.为吸引外宾,这些受保护的古代建筑被修复得很漂亮。 8. These ancient buildings which are under protection have been restored beautifully to attract foreigners. Unit2 1.大多数缺铁的人并不知道他们缺铁。 1. Most people with low iron reserves don’t know they have an iron deficiency.

大英四翻译

Unit1(fighting with the force of nature) 1) Mr. Doherty and his family are currently engaged in getting the autumn harvest in on the farm. 2) We must not underestimate the enemy. They are equipped with the most sophisticated weapons. 3) Not having had a job for 3 months, Phil is getting increasingly desperate. 4) Sam, as the project manager, is decisive, efficient, and accurate in his judgement. 5) Since the chemical plant was identified as the source of pollution, the village neighborhood committee decided to close it down at the cost of 100 jobs. Translation The offensive had already lasted three days, but we had not gained much ground. The division commander instructed our battalion to get around to the rear of the enemy at night and launch a surprise attack. To do so, however, we had to cross marshland and many of us were afraid we might get bogged down in the mud. Our battalion commander decided to take a gamble. Lucky enough, thanks to the severely cold weather which made the marchland freeze over, we arrived at our destination before dawn and began attacking the enemy from the rear. This turned the tide of the battle. The enemy, caught off guard, soon surrendered. Unit2 1)There was an unusual quietness in the air, except for the sound of artillery in the distance. 2)The expansion of urban areas in some African countries has been causing a significant fall in living standards and an increase in social problems. 3)The research shows that atmospheric carbon dioxide levels are closely correlated with global temperatures. 4)The frequency of the bus service has been improved from 15 to 12 minute recently. 5)The diver stood on the edge of the diving board, poised to jump at the signal from the coach. translation Automobiles have, since their invention, revolutionized transportation, changing forever the way people live, travel, and do business. On the other hand, they have brought hazards, especially highway fatalities. However, today the application of computer technology and electronic sensors in designing and manufacturing cars makes it possible to eliminate most of traffic accidents. For example, electronic sensors mounted in your car can detect alcohol vapor in the air and refuse to start up the engine. They can also monitor road conditions by receiving radio signals sent out from orbiting satellites and greatly reduce your chances of getting stuck in traffic jams. Unit3 1) Despite the inadequate length of the airstrip in this emergency landing, the veteran pilot managed to stop the plane after taxiing for only a short while. 2) Grilled by the reporters, the movie star eventually blurted (out) that she had undergone two plastic surgeries. 3) We have the technology and our partner has the capital. Working together, we’ll have the future in our hands. 4) If I had known beforehand that you would bring so many friends home, I would have made

英语四级作文翻译必背50句

四六级写作、翻译必背句型 学习步骤和方法:一看二译三比四背 (一)理解并重点掌握其中的常用表达(划线部分) (二)做汉译英练习,即在不看英文的前提下把中文翻译成英语; (三)将自己的译句与原句对照; (四)默写并口头背诵英语原句 特别提醒: 最好要制订进度计划,即具体每天理解和背诵多少个新句,复习多少个旧句。 1. According to a recent survey, each year four million people die from diseases linked to smoking. 依照最近的一项调查,每年有4,000,000人死于与吸烟有关的疾病。 2. The latest surveys show that quite a lot of students have unpleasant associations with homework. 最近的调查显示相当多的学生对家庭作业没什么好感。 3. No invention has received more praise and abuse than Internet. 没有一项发明像互联网一样同时受到如此多的赞扬和批评。 4. People seem to fail to take into account the fact that education does not end with graduation. 人们似乎忽视了教育不应该随着毕业而结束这一事实。 5. An increasing number of people are beginning to realize that education is not complete with graduation. 越来越多的人开始意识到教育不能随着毕业而结束。 6. When it comes to education, the majority of people believe that education is a lifelong course. 说到教育,大部分人认为其是一个终身的过程。 7. Many experts point out that physical exercise contributes directly to a person's physical fitness. 许多专家指出体育锻炼直接有助于身体健康。 8. Proper measures must be taken to limit the number of foreign tourists and great efforts should be made to protect local environment from the harmful effects of international tourism. 应该采取适当的措施限制外国旅游者的数量,努力保护当地环境不受国际旅游业的不利影响。 9. An increasing number of experts believe that migrant workers will exert positive effects on construction of city. However, this opinion is now being questioned by more and more city residents, who complain that the migrant workers have brought many serious problems like crime and prostitution. 越来越多的专家相信民工对城市的建设起到积极作用。然而,越来越多的城市居民却怀疑这种说法,他们抱怨民工给城市带来了许多严重的问题,像犯罪和卖淫。 10. Many citizens complain that it is so few buses in their city that they have to spend much more time (in) waiting for a bus, which is usually crowded with a large number of passengers. 许多市民抱怨城市的公交车太少,以至于他们要花很长时间等一辆公交车,而车上可能已满载乘客。 11. There is no denying the fact that air pollution is an extremely serious problem: the city authorities should take strong measures to deal with it. 无可否认,空气污染是一个极其严重的问题:城市当局应该采取有力措施来解决它。 12. An investigation shows that female workers tend to have a favorable attitude toward retirement. 一项调查显示妇女欢迎退休。 13. A proper part-time job does not occupy students' too much time. In fact, it is unhealthy for them to spend all of time on their study. As an old saying goes: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. 一份适当的业余工作并不会占用学生太多的时间,事实上,把全部的时间都用到学习上并不健康,正如那句老话:只工作,不玩耍,聪明的孩子会变傻。 14. Any government, which is blind to this point, may pay a heavy price.

新编大学英语4课文翻译(包括课后文章翻译)和答案

Reading comprehension 1略 2 BDCAC AADBB Vocabulary 1. 1) A. entertaining B. entertainment C. entertained D. entertainer 2) A. recognizable B. recognized C. recognition 3) A. tempting B. temptation C. tempt 4) A. reasoned B. reasoning C. reasonable D. reason 5) A. analyzed B. analytical C. analyst D. analysis 6) A. valuable B. valuation C. valued/values D. values 7) A. humorist B. humor C. humorous D. humorless 8) A. understandable B. understanding C. understand D. misunderstood 2. 1) a sense of responsibility 2) a sense of safety/security 3) a sense of inferiority 4) a sense of superiority 5) a sense of rhythm 6) a sense of justice 7) a sense of shame 8) a sense of helplessness 9) a sense of direction 10) a sense of urgency 3. 1) Lively behavior is normal 2) Fast cars appeal to 3) diverse arguments 4) I asked my boss for clarification 5) sensitive to light 6) Mutual encouragement 7) made fun of him 8) persists in his opinion/viewpoint 9) to be the focus/center of attention 10) we buy our tickets in advance 4. 1)certain/sure 2) involved 3) end 4) behavior 5) disciplining 6) agreed 7) individually 8) first 9) response 10) question 11) attempt 12) voice 13) directly 14) followed 15) trouble Unit 2 便笺的力量 Reading comprehension 1略 2 FFTFTFTFTTFTFT Vocabulary 1. Creating Compound Words

CET-4句子翻译练习及标准答案

Exercise 1 1.____________________(要是妈妈知道了怎么办)?Doyou think s hewillgetangry? 2.Thesize ofthe audience,_______________________(如 我们所预料的那样), was wellover onethousand. 3.I’dliketo___________________(利用这次机会) tot hank youallforyour cooperation. 4.How manytimes have I told you ___________________(不要在大街 上踢球)? 5.Pleasekeep all medicines ____________________(孩子够不着的 地方). Exercise 2 1.Millions of dollars in the city bank ____________________(据 说被偷了)during theblackout yesterday. 2.I would have comesooner but _____________________(我不知道你 在等). 3.CertainlyI’ll come, but Iamafraid I shall be______ _____________(晚几分钟). 4.Hehad to _________________________(丢下他的家人) when he w ent abroad towork. 5.___________________(众所周知), too muchstress can cause disease. Exercise 3 1.__________________(吃的药越多), theworse I seemto feel. 2.Thecar was repaired but________________________(不 能令车主满意). 3.Thelarge vase inwhich he kept his umbrella for many yea rs _________________(原来是) a valuable piece of Chinesepott ery. 4.__________________________(直到1986年) thattabletennis was accepted as a regularpartof the OlympicGames. 5.Do you knowthat something strange happened to that company _______________________(一月五日晚上)? Exercise 4 1.________________________(在去纽约的路上), hecalled on h is unclein Chicago. 2.I found it difficult _____________________(改掉这个坏习惯). 3.We______________________(堵了半小时)inthe traffic and so we arrivedlate. 4._________________________(如果他下午来),I should ask him tohelpsolve thisproblem.

新视野读写教程第三版大学英语4翻译

一、英译汉 Aristotle was an ancient Greek philosopher and scientist. 亚里士多德是古希腊的哲学家和科学家。 His writings cover many subjects, including physics, biology, zoology, logic, ethics, poetry, theater, music, linguistics, politics and government, and constitute the first comprehensive system of Western philosophy. 他的作品涵盖了许多学科,包括物理学、生物学、动物学、逻辑学、伦理学、诗歌、戏剧、音乐、语言学、政治和政府,构成了第一个综合的西方哲学体系。 Aristotle was the first to classify areas of human knowledge into distinct disciplines such as mathematics, biology, and ethics. 亚里士多德是第一个将人类的知识领域划分为不同学科的人,如数学,生物学和伦理学。 He believed all people's concepts and all their knowledge were ultimately based on perception. 他相信人所有的观念和所有的知识在根本上都是基于感知能力。 His views on natural sciences laid the groundwork for many of his works. 他对自然科学的看法构成了他许多作品的基础。 He contributed to almost every field of human knowledge in his era. 他几乎对他所处时期的每一个人类知识领域都作出了贡献。 His works contain the earliest known formal study of logic, and even today all aspects of Aristotle's philosophy continue to be the important subject of academic study. His philosophy had a long-lasting influence on the development of all Western philosophical theories. 他的作品包含了人们所知的最早的关于逻辑的正式研究,即使在今天,亚里士多德哲学所涵盖的方方面面仍是学术研究的重要课题。

综合教程4句子翻译答案

Unit 1 1)The village is so close to the border that the villages live in constant fear of attacks from the enemy. 2)In only twenty years the country was transformed into an advanced industrial power. 3)This company has evolved into one of the major chemical manufacturing bases in this region. 4)Given the current financial situation, it is inevitable that the US dollar will be further devalued. 5)The government’s call for suggestions about the control of water pollution produced very little response from the citizens. 6)The weather showed no signs of getting better so the government called upon us to get prepared for flood. 7)At one time scientists thought that there was nothing smaller than an atom but now most people know that an atom consists of even smaller particles. 8)The students were all very much concerned about t he World Cup, spending at least two hours every day watching the live matches on TV. 9)The department store lost out because loans were very hard to come by and it could not start business on time. 10)We can’t go there for a walk because there is a navy base there,

英语必修一unit4句子翻译练习

Module 4 Unit 1 1.他不需要很多钱,并且很乐于过着简单的生活。(lead a … life) 2.四代同堂是中国一个值得骄傲的传统习俗。(tradition, generation) 3.老师在讲台前不用看就可以知道哪个学生表现不好。(without doing, behave) 4.如果我们一定要按时完成的话,我们就必须坚持工作。(carry on) 5.当我离开超市的时候,我碰巧遇见了我的老朋友。(come across) 6.老师的话促使我比以前更努力工作。(inspire) 7.保护环境是首要考虑的问题。(consideration) 8.直到回到家我才发现我把钥匙留在办公室了。(only+状语倒装) 9.听取老师的意见,我在英语学习上取得了快速进步。(V+ing 作 状语) Keys: 1.He doesn’t need much money and is happy to lead a simple l ife.

2.It is a proud tradition in China to have four gene rations living under one roof. 3.Without looking up fr om her desk the teacher knew which student was beh aving badly. 4.We must carry on working if we are to finish on time. 5.I came across my friend by chance when I was le aving the supermarket. 6.My teacher’s words inspired me to work harder than ever before. 7.Protecting environment is everyone’s prime consideration.8.I realized I had left my k eys at work only after returning home. 9.By following the teacher’s advice I was able to quickly improve my English. Module 4 Unit 2 1. 多亏了每一个人的辛勤努力,表演取得了巨大的成功。(thanks to) 2. 吉姆悄悄溜进房间,没有打扰父母。(without disturbing) 3. 我宁愿为理想奋斗,不愿意放弃而他日后悔。(would rather…than; struggle for)

大英4(翻译)

Unit 1 1.这种植物只有在培育它的土壤中才能很好地成长。The plant does not grow well in soils other than the one in which it has been developed. 2. 研究结果表明,无论我们白天做了什么事情,晚上都 会做大约两个小时的梦。 Research findings show that we spend about two hours dreaming every night, no matter what we may have done during the day. 3. 有些人往往责怪别人没有尽最大努力,以此来为自己 的失败辩护。 Some people tend to justify their failure by blaming others for not trying their best. 4. 我们忠于我们的承诺 凡是答应做的,我们都会做到。 We remain true to our commitment: Whatever we promised to do, we would do it. 5. 连贝多芬的父亲都不相信自己儿子日后有一天可能 成为世界上最伟大的音乐家。爱迪生也同样如此,他的 老师觉得他似乎过于迟钝。 Even Beethoven's father discounted the possibility that his son would one day become the greatest musician in the world. The same is true of Edison, who seemed to his teacher to be quite dull. 6. 当局控告他们威胁国家安全。 They were accused by the authorities of threatening the state security. 1.If you move into any place other than your own private home, make sure you know what the rules are about pets if you have one. 出入除自己家以外的任何场所时,如果你带有宠物,一 定要了解有关宠物的规定。 2. Some women could have made a good salary in job instead of staying at home, but they decided not to work for the sake of the family. 一些女性完全可以不待在家里,而是去工作,挣一份不错的工资。但是为了家庭,她们放弃了工作。 3. How can you justify such rudeness? You will pay heavily for that because they have sued you for damaging their good name. 你怎么为这样粗鲁的行为辩护? 你将会为此付出沉重的代价,因为他们已经以诋毁名誉的罪名起诉你了。4. Criticism can be of great use; we may not like it at the time, but it can spur us on to greater things. 批评有其重要作用 我们可能当时不喜欢它,但是它能 激励我们去做更伟大的事情。 5. His uncompromising behavior, to which the public objected, left him bankrupt emotionally and financially. 他毫不让步的行为遭到公众的反对,这使得他陷入了精 神上崩溃、经济上破产的境地。 6. Even if you fail, don't let failure harm you, don't let failure take over. Remember failure is a necessary step in learning; it is not the end of your learning, but the beginning. 即使你失败了,也不要被失败伤害,更不要被失败左右。记住 失败是学习过程中必要的一步 它不是学习的结束,而是学习的开始。 Unit2 1要是这部喜剧中的人物更幽默些的话,就会吸引更多 的观众。 If the characters in this comedy had been more humorous,it would have attracted a larger audience 2.她从未对自己的能力失去信心,因此她有可能成为一名成功的演员 She has never lost faith in her own ability, so it is a possibility for her to become a successful actress. 3我从未接受过正式培训,我只是边干边学。 I never had formal training,I just learned as I went along? 4.随着产品的进入国际市场,他们的品牌知名度越来越 高了。 As their products find their way into the international market,their brand is gaining in popularity. 5 她可以编造一个故事,说自己被窃贼打昏,所有的钱没了,但她怀疑自己是否能让这个故事听起来可信。She could make up a story by saying she was knocked unconscious by thieves and that all her money was gone, but she doubted whether she could make it sound believable.

大学基础英语.4练习册部分单元句子翻译

Unit 1 翻译 1.每当他午夜下班回家,他总是蹑手蹑脚地底上楼,以免吵醒邻居。 Every-midnight when he finished his work and goes home, he always tiptoe over and goes upstairs just in case bother the neighbor. 2.为了与新邻居建立一种和睦的关系,格林先生不失时机的主动帮她把行李搬进屋子里。In order to establish some kind of harmony relationship with new neighbor, Mr Green helped her to carry her suitcase into the house at right time. 3.米勒博士向我们推荐的文章集中论述了空气污染问题,同时也提到了诸如水污染、噪音污染和视觉污染等问题。 The article which not only discussed the question about air-polluted but also mentioned about the water-polluted, noisy, visual-polluted was recommended by Doc. ML. 4.要不是她的朋友时常鼓励她、帮助她,她将一事无成。 She will do for nothing, if her friends didn't encourage or help her. 5.几天前他还对这项计划嗤之以鼻,可是他现在却以高涨的热情去努力落实这项计划,这真是令人难以理解的转变。 It is really hard to understand that he was full of contempt of the project a few days ago but now he is working with zest and trying to carry out it. 6.从她的自传可断定,她对那名钢琴师始终怀着一种复杂的感情。 Judging from her biography, she always has a complicated emotion with the pianist. 7.他在大厅里候机室与两名美国旅行者攀谈起来,谈到了很多有趣的跨文化方面的问题。While he waiting for the airplane at the hall, he talked many interested things across culture with tow American travelers. 8.这些女孩子都害怕晚上一人值夜班。 Those girls are afraid of working along on night. 9.我不在乎加班工作,我在乎的是在周末仅做一些无意义的琐碎杂物。 It not too much work over time that I care about, but№those meaningless chores. 10.事实上没有人要求他们在开学第一天去干什么。当他们看到教室里乱七八糟时,便自发地打扫了起来。 Actually nobody asked them to do anything on the first day of school. However, when they found the classroom was in a mass, they cleaned it spontaneously. Unit 2 翻译 1.一种莫名的疾病严重影响了他的大脑,使他丧失全部了记忆。 An unknown disease affected his brain, which made him lost all of his memory. 2.聚集在法院外进行抗议的人群并未对这个太平洋岛国的法官和陪审团产生任何影响。The protesting crowd outside the courthouse had no effect at all on the judges and the jury of this pacific island country. 3.一个做了亏心事的人听到每一响声都如同惊弓之鸟。 A guilty man apprehends danger in every sound. 4.她温柔的声音和慈祥的笑容是屋子里的每个人都感到轻松自在。 Her soft voice and gracious smile put everyone in the room at case. 5.只有当你很好地掌握了各种身体语言之后才能在各种场合恰如其分的用英语进行表达。

关于英语四级优秀句子带翻译

关于英语四级优秀句子带翻译 【篇一】关于英语四级优秀句子带翻译 用于文章主题句 1. 不用说... it goes without saying that 子句 =(it is) needless to say (that)子句 =it is obvious that 子句 =obviously, s. + v. 例:不用说早睡早起是值得的。 it goes without saying that it pays to keep early hours. 2. ……是不可能的,无法…… there is no ving =there is no way of ving. =there is no possibility of ving. =it is impossible to v. =it is out of the question to v. =no one can v. =we cannot v. 例:不可否认,成功的事业关键在于健康的身心。 there is not denying that successful business lies in a healthy body and mind. 3. 我深信……

i am greatly convinced (that)子句 =i am greatly assured (that)子句 例:我深信预防是于治疗。 i am greatly convinced that prevention is better than cure. 4. 在各种……之中 among various kinds of ..., ... =of all the ..., ... 例:在各种运动中?我尤其喜欢慢跑。 among various kinds of sports, i like jogging in particular. 5. ……是很容易证明的 it can be easily proved (that)子句 例:时间最珍贵是很容易证明的。 it can be easily proved that nothing is more precious than time. 6. ……无论如何强调都不为过 ... cannot be overemphasized 例:交通安全的重要性无论如何强调都不为过。 the importance of traffic safety cannot be overemphasized. 7. ……就我的看法……;我认为…… in my opinion, ...

相关主题