搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 经典美剧《老友记》-第九季-第十一集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

经典美剧《老友记》-第九季-第十一集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

经典美剧《老友记》-第九季-第十一集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语
经典美剧《老友记》-第九季-第十一集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

Good morning, tiger. 老虎,早安

I'm making you a big breakfast, so you can keep up your strength for tonight.

我在帮你准备丰盛的早餐这样你才有办法在今晚继续奋战

You're gonna get me good and pregnant. 你可要认真做,让我怀孕

I've got nowhere to go this morning. I'm unemployed. 我今天早上竟然没事我失业了

I don't know what I'm gonna do with my life. 我不知道人生该怎么办才好

Well, I just lost my erection. 嗯,我没有性趣了

No, I mean, what am I supposed to do with myself? 不,我是认真的我的人生该怎么办呢?

You're supposed to find your passion in life. 你应该要找寻生命中的热情

You can be whatever you want to be now. It's exciting. 你现在可以做任何你想要做的事

这是很刺激的

Yeah, but it's all so overwhelming. I don't know where to start. 是啊,但是这一切都太突然了我不知道要如何开始

Wait a second. I can help you with this. 等一下,我可以帮你

You just need to be organized. We can make a list of your qualifications.. 你只要整理好就行了我们可以列出你的资历

and categorize jobs by industry. There could be folders and files..

然后将工作机会以产业别做分类可以用档案夹跟档案…

Hey, this is where your hyper-organized pain-in-the-ass stuff pays off.

嘿,这就是你超爱整理的偏执个性派上用场的时候了

I know! 我知道!

My erection is back! 我又有性趣了!

The One Where Rachel Goes Back To Work 我又有性趣了!

18 谢谢

Joey, could I have a sip of your coffee and a bite of your muffin?

乔伊,我可以喝一口你的咖啡跟吃一口你的松饼吗?

- Okay. - Thank you. -好的 -谢谢你

Thank you. 谢谢你

Phoebe, have you ever been bitten by a hungry Italian? 菲比,你有没有被饥饿的

意大利人咬过呢?

I'm sorry. It's just, I'm a little short on cash. 我很抱歉,只是我最近手头有点紧

If you want, I could loan you some money. 如果你有需要,我可以借你一些钱

Oh, no. I learned never to borrow money from friends. 喔,不,我已经得过教训

千万别跟朋友借钱

That's why Richard Dreyfuss and I don't speak anymore. 那就是为什么 Richard Dreyfuss不再跟我说话的原因

Why don't you just spunge off your boyfriend? 你何不跟你男朋友拿呢?

Yeah, right, the unemployed piano player who gave his trust fund to charity?

是喔,那个把信托基金全捐给慈善机构的失业钢琴师吗?

I'm splitting the muffin with him. 我要回去跟他分那个松饼的

Hey, how about this? Wanna be an extra on my show? 嘿,要不要这样?

来当我们电视剧的临时演员?

You could do that? 可以吗?

The pay's pretty good, and you could do it for as long as you need. 钱还不错,而且只要你有需要就可以做

- Oh, my God. I'm gonna be on TV! - Okay, now.. -喔,我的天,我要上电视了! -

好了,现在…

I gotta tell you, being on TV isn't as glamorous and exciting as you think.

我必须告诉你,上电视并不像你想像的那样光鲜亮丽跟好玩

- Really? - No, it is awesome. -真的吗? -没错

比你想的更棒 -真的吗? -没错

Hey, guys. 嗨,你们好

Why are you all dressed up? 为什么你们穿的这么正式?

We're bringing Emma to Ralph Lauren today to introduce her to everyone.

我们要带艾犸去洛夫罗伦跟大家见面

- Doesn't she look cute? - She sure does. -她看起来真是可爱吧? -当然很可爱

Why does she have a pink bow taped to her head? 为什么要贴那个粉红色的

蝴蝶结在她头上呢?

Because if one more person says, "What a cute little boy".. 因为如果再有人说

“真是个可爱的小男生…”

I'm gonna whip them with a car antenna. 我会用车子的天线鞭打他们

I think she's gonna be the hit of the office. 我想她会是办公室里面最时髦的

Yeah, she's gonna be hotter than peasant blouses and A-line skirts. 是啊,她一定会比那些

农家女上衣跟A字裙时髦多了

Can I get a blue bow? 可以给我个粉蓝色的蝴蝶结吗?

Okay. I have looked through a bunch of career guides.. 好了,我看过很多的就业情报…photocopied and highlighted key passages.. 拷贝好并划线标示出重要讯息…

and put them into alphabetical folders, so you can make an informed decision.

然后以字母分类归档让你可以做正确的决定

How long was I in there? 我在里面多久了?

Okay, let's start with the A's. Advertising. 好了,我们先从A开始广告

Wait. Advertising, that's a great idea. 等一下,广告,这是很棒的主意

Don't you wanna look through the rest? 你不想要听别的了吗?

I don't think I have to hear the rest. Advertising makes perfect sense. 我想我不用听别的了

广告最适合了

Sorry you had to waste all this time. 很抱歉浪费你这么多时间

You call eight hours alone with my label maker wasted time? 你是说八小时

加上使用标签机是浪费时间?

Now I'll get to use my shredder! 现在可以用上我的碎纸机了!

I mean, I could write slogans. How hard could it be, right? 我可以创作广告口号的

能有多难呢?是不是?

"Cheese. It's milk that you chew." “起司,是可以咬的牛奶”

"Crackers. Because your cheese needs a buddy." “饼干,是起司的良伴”

"A grape. Because who can get a watermelon in your mouth?"

“葡萄,因为整颗西瓜塞不进嘴里”

I got one. 我想到一个

"Socks. Because your family's feet deserve the best." “袜子,因为你家人的脚值得用最好的”Honey, leave it to the pros. 亲爱的,让专业的人说好吗?

I actually know someone in advertising. 我认识一个在广告业工作的人

I grew up with a guy who is a vice president at a big agency. 我跟他从小玩到大

现在他是一家大广告公司的副总

Maybe I can get him to meet you. Give me the phone. 或许我可以请他跟你谈谈把电话给我"The phone. Bringing you closer to people who have phones."

“电话,让你跟有电话的人更贴近”

"Marriage. It's not for everybody." “婚姻,不是每个人都适合的”

That went well. Almost everybody knew that she was a girl.

真不错,几乎大家都知道她是女的

Yeah, after you punched that one guy who got it wrong, word spread.

是啊,在你揍了那个搞错的男的之后大家很快就知道了

I'm just gonna go in my office and pick up some stuff. 我要进去我办公室拿点东西

- Who the hell are you? - Who the hell are you? -你是谁? -你是谁?

I'm the hell person whose office this is. 我是拥有这间办公室的人

Good one, Rach. 说的好,瑞秋

I'm Gavin Mitchell, the person who's taking over your job. 我是盖文米丘

那个要接替你工作的人

Excuse me? 什么?

Your baby's so cute. 你的宝宝真可爱

But why would you put a pink bow on a boy? 但是为什么在男生头上别个粉红色蝴蝶结呢?Hey, Joey. Look at me. 嘿,乔伊,看看我

I'm a nurse. 我是护士耶

Yes, you are. 是啊,你是

I think it might be time for my sponge bath. 我想该是擦海棉澡的时候了

Sorry, I'm just so used to hitting on the extras. 对不起,我太习惯泡临时演员了

- So are you excited about your scene? - Yeah, but I'm a little nervous. -你很期待出场吗? -

是啊,但是我有点紧张

Relax. Don't be. They'll probably just make you stand in the background. 放轻松,别紧张

他们可能只会要你站在后面

- Good. - You. Here, come here. Here. -很好 -你,这里,过来,这里

Take this tray, stand on this yellow mark. You're gonna move on "action."

拿着这个托盘,站在黄线这里听到“开拍”就开始移动

Walk over to the operating table, stop on the blue mark and put the tray down.

走过去手术台,停在蓝线那边然后把托盘放下

Don't walk too fast. 别走太快

But don't dawdle. 但是也别拖拉

Okay. Now, what? 好的,现在是怎样呢?

And, action! 开拍!

Cut! Cut. 停!停!

- I'm sorry. I'm just a little nervous. - Well, don't be. -我很抱歉,我只是有点紧张 -那就别紧张Okay, that helps. 好的,真是帮了大忙

And, action! 开拍!

Cut! 停!

Don't worry about it, Phoebe. It usually takes me three takes too. 别担心,菲比

我通常也是要三次才行

All right, eight. 好啦,八次

And, action! 开拍!

So do you have any other questions about advertising? 那你对于广告还有其他的问题吗?No. But let me show you what I can do. 没有,但是让我表演一下我专长

"Bagels and doughnuts. 贝果跟甜甜圈…

Round food for every mood." 任何心情都适合吃的圆圈圈

Monica warned me you might do that. 摩妮卡警告过我,你可能会这样做

I think we might have something for you at the agency. 我想我们公司可能有个适合你的职务- Really? That's great. - It's an unpaid internship. -真的吗?太好了 -有个不支薪的实习职缺That's funny. When you said "unpaid, " it sounded like you said "unpaid."

真好笑,当你说“不支薪”的时候听起来好像是“不支薪”的意思

It won't be forever. It just takes a year or two to get good portfolio together.

又不是永久的,只是要一至两年来建立好的工作经历

Well, I can skip a couple of steps, right? I mean, you did hear my round food thing.

嗯,我可以省几个步骤吧?不是吗?你有听到我具创意的圆形食物广告词啊

You're changing careers. No matter what you do, you'll have to start at the bottom.

你在转业中,不管你怎样努力你都需要从基层做起的

It's gonna be years before you're making anything near as much as you were before.

要到达你之前的阶级你还有好几年要努力

So you're paying the check, right? 所以你会买单,对吗?

Come on, now. Monica has a good job. It's not like you have a family to support.

别这样,摩妮卡有份很不错的工作又不是说你有家庭要养

Actually, we're trying. I don't think Monica is gonna want to postpone it.

事实上,我们正在努力做人我不认为摩妮卡想要延期

We're supposed to have sex tonight. 我们今晚应该要做爱的

Actually, she's probably at home, naked right now. 事实上,现在她或许就已经

光着身体在家了

I tend to keep talking till somebody stops me. 如果没有人阻止我,我会一直说话

- I can just picture her on the bed. - Stop! -我可以想像她在床上的样子 -停!

Wait. What do you mean you're taking over my job? 等等,你是什么意思要接替我的工作?While you were on your baby vacation, I was doing your job. 当你去度你的育婴假的时候

你的工作是我在做的

A vacation? My idea of a vacation does not involve.. 假期?我对假期的定义可不包含…something sucking on my nipples until they are raw. 让什么东西吸我的乳房吸到破皮Clearly, you've never been to Sandals Paradise lsland. 显而易见地,你从未去过

天体营渡假小岛

All right. Don't get too comfortable there, because I'm back in two weeks.

好了,别让你自己太舒服因为我两个星期之后就回来了

I want everything back the way it was. 我要一切回归原状

I can't say I care too much for the way you've rearranged my office. 我实在不太满意

你重新摆设我办公室的方式

I can't say I care too much for that smell you've brought in.

我实在不太满意那股你带进来的味道

- Excuse me? - Rach, we have a code brown situation. -你说什么? -

瑞秋,我们有个棕色警戒状况

Honey, could you please take care of it for me? 亲爱的,可以拜托你帮我处理一下吗?All right, but you're gonna have to do one sometime. 好吧,但是有时候你也该处理一次Let me just get this straight. 让我把话说清楚

So I go have a baby, and they send some guy in to do my job? 我去生个小孩

然后他们派一个人过来接我的工作?

Well, there was talk of shutting down Ralph Lauren altogether.

嗯,本来有说要关闭整个洛夫罗伦的

Okay. Right. You're very cheeky for a temp. 好了,你只不过是个不要脸的临时工

I'm not a temp. I was transferred here from another department. 我不是临时工

我是从别的部门调过来的

And what department was that? The jerk department? 是什么部门呢?浑蛋部门吗?They didn't tell me about your quick wit. 他们并没有告诉我,你反应是如此快

Well, did they mention that I'm rubber and you're glue? 那他们也没有告诉你

我是橡皮擦、你是胶水吗?

- Gavin, Ralph loved your ideas. - Hi, Mr. Zelner. -盖文,洛夫很喜欢你的创意 -

嗨,塞纳先生

Rachel. I see you've met Gavin. 瑞秋,我想你见过盖文了

When you left us, we weren't sure what we were gonna do. 当你离开的时候

我们都不知道该怎么办

But then, Gavin to the rescue. Super Gavin. 但是,盖文拯救了我们超级盖文

Well, that's great. 喔,太好了

So now, Super Gavin, when I come back.. 那么,超级盖文,当我回来以后…

where do you plan on flying off to? 你计划要飞到哪去呢?

That's up to Mr. Zelner. I'm sure he'll make the right decision. 全看赛纳先生的意思

我相信他会做出正确的决定

Super ass-kissing power. 超级马屁精

Incidentally, when are you coming back? 对了,你什么时候要回来呢?

Today. 今天

- You said two weeks. - No, I said today. -你刚刚不是说两星期后 -不,我是说今天

See, for a superhero, not so much with the listening. 看吧,身为超级英雄

听话能力可也不怎么样

I'm sorry. Rachel, we should probably go. 我很抱歉,瑞秋,我们该走了

I ran out of diapers, and I had to use your sweater. 尿片用完了,我得用你的毛衣代替

- I didn't bring a sweater. - Then, we should really go. -我没有带毛衣来 -那么我们最好赶快走So, what'd he say? 那他怎么说呢?

He can be a little rough around the edges.. 他有时候有点粗暴…

so I'm gonna replace a word he used a lot with the word "puppy." 所以我要“小狗”

代换掉他常用的一个字眼

So he said, "If your puppy friend doesn't get her puppy act together.. 他说如果你的小狗朋友不把小狗的角色演好…

I am gonna fire her mother-puppy ass." 我将会小狗的开除她

I'm sorry. I can't do this. I'm just not an actor. 我很抱歉,我办不到我不是演员的料

That's right. You're not. You're a nurse. 没错,你不是演员,你是护士

- You're Nurse With Tray. - No, Joey.. -你是拿托盘的护士 -不,乔伊…

Nurse With Tray doesn't know Joey. She has no time for friends. 拿托盘的护士不认识乔伊的她没有时间交朋友

She gets in that operating room and she carries that tray to the doctor..

她进去手术室把托盘交给医生…

because if she doesn't, people die. 因为如果她不这样做,有人会死的

Who dies? 谁会死?

Man With Eye Patch! 戴眼罩的男人!

Now, you get in there, and you do your job. 现在你过去做好你的工作

Yes, doctor. 是的,医师

Okay, let's try this one more time. 好了,我们再试一次

Hang in there, Man With Eye Patch. Your tray is coming. 撑着点,戴眼罩的男人

你的托盘来了

And, action. 开拍

Yes, I did it! I nailed it! 是的,我办到了!我搞定了!

What's next? 接下来是什么呢?

The rest of the scene. 是后面的剧情

Okay, from the top, people. 好的,大家,从头开始

Hey, you know what I was thinking? I don't know if "code brown" is the best code word.

嘿,你知道我在想什么吗?我不知道“棕色警戒”是不是好的暗号

I think people might know what we're talking about. 我想大家可能都猜得到我们在说什么That's fine. Listen, sudden change of plans. My maternity leave just ended.

没关系,听着,计划改变我的产假要结束了

They said if I didn't come back today, they'd fire me. 他们说如果我不今天回去工作

他们就要开除我

What? No, that's illegal. 什么?那样是非法的

I'll have the Labor Department here so fast, they won't.. 我要马上通知劳委会,他们不…

All right, calm down, Norma Rae. They didn't actually say that. 没关系,冷静点,柯赐海

他们并没有真的那样说

I'm just afraid if I don't come back now, this guy will try and squeeze me out.

我只是害怕如果不现在回去那个男的会把我挤掉

But what about Emma? I mean, we don't have a nanny.

那艾犸怎么办呢?我们还没有找到保姆

I know. We're just gonna have to figure out a plan tonight. 我知道,我们只好今晚再想办法了Can you please just take care of her for today? 今天你可以先照顾她吗?

Absolutely. Just give me your breasts, and we'll be on our way. 当然,只要给我你的胸部

我们马上就走

Come on. I don't know what else to do. 别这样,我不知道还能怎么办

Fine. Fine. 好啦,好啦

We'll have fun, won't we? Yes, we will. Yes, we.. 我们会很开心的,不是吗?

是的,我们会,是的,我们…

Ross. 罗斯

You're pretty. 你好漂亮

Whatever I decide to do, I'm gonna be starting a new career from scratch. 不管我决定要做什么我都得从基层做起

It's gonna be a while before I make a living at it. 要一阵子我才有办法真正赚些钱

Maybe now's not the right time to be starting a family. 或许现在不是生小孩的好时机

So you have to tell Monica you don't want to have a baby right now? 所以你要跟摩妮卡说

你现在不想要生小孩?

Yeah. 是啊

Goodbye. 再见了

Okay, it's baby time. Pants off, Bing. 好了,生小孩时间裤子脱掉,宾

Didn't see you there, Geller. 没看到你也在,盖勒

Ross is here, so.. 罗斯在这里,所以…

And I was really hoping that maybe I could hang out. 我真的希望,可以跟你们待在一起You know, what do you feel like doing? 你们想要做什么呢?

Well, we're gonna have sex. 我们想要做爱

I don't feel like having sex. 我倒是不太想做爱

Maybe.. I don't know. Maybe we can watch a movie or something. 或许…我不知道

或许我们可以一起看电影什么的

Let me put it this way: 让我这样说好了

We're having sex whether you're here or not. 不管你在不在,我们都要做爱

Pants off, Bing. 裤子脱掉,宾

Now that I'm back, why don't you just fill me in on what you've been up to. 现在既然我回来了何不告诉我你做了什么

Well, I've changed your screen saver from that picture of *NSYNC.

嗯,我把你NSYNC的荧幕保护程式改了

Hey, they were popular when I left. 嘿,我离开时那可是很受欢迎的

I'm working on this big presentation for tomorrow. 我在准备明天的一个重要报告

I should be involved in that, so get me up to speed. 我应该要参与,跟我说明吧

That'll take weeks. Let me take care of the presentation. 那可会花上好几个星期

让我处理这个报告就可以了

No. I see what you're doing here, all right? 不,我知道你在玩什么花样,好吗?

This is my job, buddy. I've had it for five years, and I know how it works.

这是我的工作,我已经做了五年了我知道一切流程

- So why don't you just catch me up. - Fine. -所以赶快跟我解释 -好

Oh, God. You've totally messed with the back support on my chair.

天啊,你把我椅子的高度完全变了

- How do you fix this? - You've been here five years. -你是怎么弄的? -你已经在这里五年了- You figure it out. - Fine, I will. -你自己想 -很好,我自己来

All right, fill me in. 好了,跟我说吧

Do you have a blue tie that would go with this? Emma spit up on mine.

你有没有蓝色的领带跟这配?艾犸吐奶到我的领带上

Yeah, but you have to give it back if I get a job. 有啊,但是如果我找到工作时要还我

Of course, by that time, ties will be obsolete.. 当然,到那时候领带已经被淘汰了…

and we'll all be wearing silver jumpsuits. 而我们将全都穿起银色的连身装

Hey, good morning, lover. 早安,爱人

I gotta say, after last night, I'm a little weak in the knees. 我得要说,在经过昨夜之后

我的双腿还在发软

Here's an idea. You walk into a room, take a quick scan. 麻烦你,每次走进来的时候

先快速看一下四周吧

Sorry. 抱歉

But I kind of have this feeling that we may have made a baby last night. 但是我有点觉得

我们昨晚做人成功了

Oh, God, I have to tell you something. 喔,天,我必须告诉你一件事

You're not pregnant. 你没有怀孕

What are you talking about? 你在说什么?

Well, that thing that I have to do to make a baby? 嗯,那件能使你怀孕的事?

I faked it. 我装的

What? You faked it? 什么?你装的?

You know what? 你知道吗?

I don't need a tie. 我不需要领带了

I mean, it's better open collar, you know? 我是说领子开着比较好,不是吗?

It's more casual. 比较轻松自在

Joey. Listen, I can't do this. It doesn't make any sense. 乔伊,听着,我办不到

这实在是没有道理

Yesterday I was a nurse, and today I'm a waitress at a cafe?

昨天我是护士,然后今天我是服务生?

Sometimes we use the same extras for different parts. It's okay.

有时候我们会用相同的临时演员扮演不同的角色,没关系的

Well, it's not okay, because I gave a very memorable performance as the nurse. 是有关系的

因为昨天我扮演护士,演的相当好

And now, suddenly, I'm the waitress? That's gonna confuse my fans.

然后现在突然间,我变成服务生?我的影迷会混淆的

Well, maybe you are a nurse.. 嗯,或许你是护士…

but you moonlight as a waitress. 但是你也兼差当服务生

Because I'm a single mother supporting my two children. 因为我是扶养两个小孩的单亲妈妈Nice. 没错

Wait a minute. 等一下

Dr. Drake Ramoray and I work at the same hospital. Wouldn't I come say hi?

德克罗孟瑞医生跟我在同间医院工作我不用过来打招呼吗?

No. No, see, you and Drake are having a fight. 不、不,你跟德克在吵架

About what? 吵什么?

He slept with you.. Best sex you ever had, by the way. 他跟你上床…

顺便一提,是你有过最美好的一次

And then never called you. 然后再也没有打电话给你

And I just wanted a new daddy for Davey and Becky. 而我只想帮大卫跟贝琪找个新爸爸Okay. Okay, from the top. 好了,好了,从头开始

And, action. 开拍

So I'm surprised you agreed to have lunch with me. 我很讶异你会同意跟我用午餐

I'm surprised too. But yet, here I am. 我也很讶异,但我终究是来了

Cut! Cut! 卡!卡!

What are you doing? 你是在做什么?

I'm very angry at him because he slept with me and never called me back.

我很气他,因为他跟我上过床之后就再也没有打电话给我了

- Me too. - Me too! -我也是 -还有我!

Calm down. She means on the show. 冷静点,她是说在剧情里面

We need some new extras around here. 我们需要新的临时演员

Wow. You're here already. 哇,你已经到了

Yes. Emma and I came in a little early to do research on the presentation.

是的,艾犸跟我提早进来准备报告

Actually, I made a few changes. I think I'm caught up on everything. 事实上,我做了一些修改我想我都准备好了

So ask me anything. 随便问我一个问题吧

- How do you fix the chair? - Except that! -你要怎么调整椅子呢? -除了这个!

Hello, Mr. Zelner. We are all ready for our presentation this afternoon.

哈啰,塞纳先生,今天下午的报告我们都已经准备好了

- Good, because it's in 10 minutes. - What? I can't do that. I have the baby. -

很好,因为十分钟之后就要开始了 -什么?我没办法,我宝宝在这里

Ross is not gonna pick her up for an hour. 罗斯一个小时之后才会来接她

Then Gavin can give the presentation. We have to do it now. 那盖文可以上台报告

我们现在就要开始了

Ralph needs to leave early today. He's going helicopter shopping. 洛夫今天要提早走

他要搭直升机去血拼

But I love that man. I'd follow him into hell. 但是我爱那个男人连地狱我都会跟他去的

Microphones. 扩音器开着

Well, there you go, you win. You win. 好了,顺你的意了,你赢了你赢了

You get to do the presentation. You'll knock them dead. 你可以上台报告,让他们爱死你

No one will remember that I worked here, and then Ralph will buy his helicopter..

没有人会记得我在这里工作过然后洛夫会搭上直升机…

and Super Gavin will just fly right alongside of him. 还有超级盖文跟他一起飞

- You can do the presentation. - No, I can't. I have a baby. -你可以上台去报告 -

不,我不行,我宝宝在这里

I'll watch her. 我会看着她

Why would you do that? 你为什么要这样?

Because you worked really hard, and it's your job. And you're a little crazy.

因为你工作很辛苦,而这是你的工作还有你有点疯狂

That's really nice. 你真的很好

I should tell you that crying women make me very uncomfortable. 我应该告诉你

哭泣的女人让我觉得很不自在

Well, you're not gonna like what's coming. 嗯,那你可能不会喜欢接着要发生的事

I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. 我很抱歉,我很抱歉我很抱歉,我很抱歉God. 天哪

Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢你,谢谢你

I'm really fine. Don't worry. I'm great with children. 我没事的,别担心我很会带小孩的Gavin Mitchell. Pleased to meet you. 我是盖文米丘,很高兴认识你

Please don't fire my friend. Just let me talk to her. 请不要开除我的朋友让我先跟她谈谈

- Okay, but this is her last chance. - Thank you. -好吧,但是这是她最后一次机会 -谢谢How about I do something for you? 我帮你一个忙如何?

Tomorrow, I'll bring you a hat, cover up the bald. 明天,我帮你带一顶帽子让你遮住秃头Listen, Phoebe. I was just talking to the director.. 听着菲比,我刚跟导演谈完…

and he was thinking maybe this time you don't hit Drake. 他说或许,这一次你不要打德克You just wait on the tables. 你只要端盘子就可以了

I can't do that. I'm an actor. I have a process. 我不能那样做,我是演员我有我的程序的You're a masseuse. You have a table with a hole in it. 你是按摩师你有的是挖了个洞的桌子Wait, I see what's happening here. You're threatened. 等等,我知道这是怎么回事了

你感到威胁了

What? 什么?

I'm so good in the scene that I'm stealing focus from you. 我的演技好到抢了你的锋头

Rise to the challenge, Tribbiani, because I just raised the bar. 接受挑战吧,崔比亚尼

因为我只会提高你的水准

Come join me up here. 提升自己、向我看齐吧

- Okay, great. I will. - Okay, good. -好的,很好,我会的 -好,很好

Yeah, you can fire her, but I would call security. She won't go easy.

你可以开除她,但是最好叫保安过来请神容易送神难哦

You faked it? You couldn't have faked it. 你装的?你不可能装的

Yes, you can. You just make the faces and the noises. 是可以的,只要装点表情跟声音

Guys can fake it? 男生可以装吗?

Unbelievable. The one thing that's ours. 不可思议,明明只有女生才会装的

Why would you fake it when we're trying to have a baby? 为什么在我们想要生小孩的时候你却要装这种事呢?

Well, that's actually why. 嗯,这正是我要装的原因

Look, I'm starting a whole new career now. 听着,我正在换工作

I'm not saying I don't want a baby. 我不是说我不想要孩子

I'm just saying maybe we could wait a little while. 只是或许我们可以等一阵子

Like a month? 一个月吗?

- Or a year? - Really? You wanna wait a year? -或是一年? -真的吗?你想要等一年?

It could be less than a year. I mean, you've heard my stuff. 不用到一年,我是说

你知道我的能力

"Pants. Like shorts but longer." “裤子,跟衬衫一样,只是长一点”

It'll probably be more than a year. 可能会不只一年吧

- I really wanna have a baby. - Well, yeah, me too. -我真的很想要生小孩 -嗯,是啊,我也是

Look, I'll just get my old job back. 听着,我回去做老本行好了

No, I want you to have a job that you love.. 不,我要你做你热爱的工作

not statistical analysis and data reconfiguration. 不是什么数据分析跟资料重组的

I quit, and you learn what I do? 我辞职后,你才了解我在做什么?

I think there's never gonna be a right time to have a baby.

我想永远不会有适合生小孩的时机的

Now you're unemployed, and in a little while.. 现在你失业了,但一阵子过后…

you'll find a new job that'll keep you really busy. 你就会找到一份让你忙不过来的工作

There's always gonna be a reason not to do this.. 总是会有理由不能生小孩的

but I think once the baby comes, we'll forget about all those reasons. 但是我想,一但有了孩子我们就会忘了这一切的理由

I guess. 我想也是

I mean, it's always gonna be scary when we have a baby. 我是说,有小孩总是很吓人的事

It's gonna be really scary. 真的会是很吓人的

I mean, God, when we have a baby.. 当我们有小孩的时候…

there's gonna be so much that we're not able to control. 将会有许多事情我们无法控制

I mean, the apartment's gonna be a mess. 我是说这间公寓将会一团乱

I won't have time to clean it. 我会没有时间整理

What if the baby gets into the ribbon drawer.. 要是宝宝跑到缎带抽屉里…

and messes up all the ribbons? 把所有的缎带都弄乱了呢?

What if there's no room for a ribbon drawer.. 万一没有地方可以放缎带…

because the baby's stuff takes up all the space? 所有的空间都被宝宝东西占满了呢?

Where will all the ribbons go? 缎带要放哪呢?

Should we go make a baby before you change your mind? 该不该在你改变主意之前

赶快去做人?

- Yes, please! - Okay. -是啊,拜托快点! -好的

And I promise I will not fake it this time. 而且我保证,这一次我不会装了

Well, I wish I could say the same. I'm a little shook up. 嗯,我希望我也可以说相同的话

我现在有点激动

I know you botched that operation on purpose. 我知道你故意手术失败的

I can't prove it yet, but when I do, you'll be going to jail for murder.

我还没有办法证明,但是当我可以时你会因谋杀而坐牢的

I don't care if you are my brother. 我不在乎你是不是我弟弟I'm not your brother. 我不是你弟弟

What about my children, Drake? 我的孩子怎么办呢?德克No! No! No! 不!不!不!

God! 天啊!

经典电影经典台词

一部电影,一次震撼;一卷胶片,一串记忆;一个人物,一段历程!要么忙着活,要么忙着死。——《肖申克的救赎》 让你难过的事情,有一天,你一定会笑着说出来。---《肖申克的救赎》这些墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙:慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中:最终你会发现自己不得不依赖他而生存。这就叫体制化。——《肖申克的救赎》 这世界上只有一件东西深深的在你心底,他们摸不到,拿不走,那不是灰色的石头雕成的,那是希望!----《肖申克的救赎》 世界上有一种鸟是关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽毛都沾满了太阳的光辉!希望是一种坚持,使灵魂深处保有一片自由的天空,为相同的生命做出不同的解释。—《肖申克的救赎》 世界上有一种鸟是关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽毛都沾满了太阳的光辉!希望是一种坚持,使灵魂深处保有一片自由的天空,为相同的生命做出不同的解释。——《肖申克的救赎》 什么是权利?当一个人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。这不叫权利,这叫正义。而当一个人同样犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,也可以不判他死刑,于是赦免了他,这就叫权利。----《辛德勒名单》 她不是完美的。你也不是。人们常以为不完美是坏的。实际不完美是好东西,它能让你决定让谁进入你的世界。而两个不完美的组合却是完美的。---《心灵捕手》 生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。---《阿甘正传》人生和电影不同,人生辛苦多了。如果你不出去走走,你就会以为这

就是全世界。—--《天堂电影院》 我希望你没有说谎。我希望在你内心深处真的对我没有一丁点儿感觉。你最好对我一点感觉都没有。因为只要有那么一点点。你将会后悔你什么都没有对我说。我爱你,里昂。------《这个杀手不太冷》You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period如果你有个梦想,就必须捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。——《当幸福来敲门》 面试官:如果一个人连衬衫都没穿就来参加面试........最后我雇佣了这个人,你会怎么想? 史密斯:他穿的裤子一定很棒。———《当幸福来敲门》 绵延的城市中应有尽有,却惟独没有尽头。——《海上钢琴师》 人类,也许是这星球上最神秘的生物,一个充满着疑团的奥秘,他们是谁?从哪儿来?往哪去?怎么确定自以为知道的是什么东西,为何会相信事物?数不尽的没答案的疑问,即使有答案也只会衍生另一个疑问,下一个答案又衍生下一个问题,但最终是否只是同一个问题?同一个答案?---《罗拉快跑》 我们无权选择命运,但我们可以决定面对死亡的方式,只有这样我们才可以像个人一般的被别人追忆。---《角斗士》 有些人能清楚地听到自己内心深处的声音,并以此行事。这些人要么变成了疯子,要么成为传奇。---《燃情岁月》

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十八集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

Rachel. We're running low on resumes. 瑞秋履历表快用完了 You want a job with Popular Mechanics? 你真想到《大众机械》杂志社上班吗Well, if you're gonna work for mechanics, 如果你想要从事机械行业 those are the ones to work for. 那你就算找对地方了 Guys, I'm going for anything here. 各位我什么都得试试 I can't be a waitress anymore. 我不能再当服务生了 I mean it. I'm sick of the lousy tips. 我是说真的我已厌倦微薄小费 I'm sick of being called "Excuse Me." 我已厌倦顾客不把我当人使唤 Rach, did you proofread these? 瑞秋这些你校对过吗 Yeah. Why? 对有问题吗 Nothing. I'm sure they'll be impressed 没事他们对你高超的 with your excellent "compuper" skills. "电恼"技术定会印象深刻的 Oh, my God! Do you think it's on all of them? 糟了每一份上面都这样吗 No, I'm sure the Xerox machine caught a few. 没事我肯定富士施乐打印机改掉一些了- Hey, guys. - Hey. -嗨小伙子们 -嗨 Hi, ladies. 嗨姑娘们 Can I get you anything? 需要什么吗 Did you bring the mail? 信件带来了没 - Lots of responses. - Really? -很多回复 -真的吗 Sure, we have scones left! 我们这儿当然还有烤饼 Read them to me. 快念给我听 "Dear Miss Greene: "亲爱的格林小姐 Thank you for your inquiry. "However" 感谢您的申请然而..." - We have apple cinnamon -"Dear Ms. Greene...." -我们有苹果肉桂 -"亲爱的格林小姐" Yeah, yeah! No. 好好不行 - What? - Your Visa bill is huge! -怎么了 -你的信用卡账单不少呀

最适合练口语的经典美剧台词1

1.If a guy is thirty and single, he has standards. If a woman is thirty and single, she has issues. 2.I mean all women in their thirties have issues, single or not. 3.This is like the opposite of funny. (这一点儿也不好笑) 4.Good things can happen in really massive way sometimes. 5.No one wants to be rejected. You gotta know you are not the only one who doesn?t feel wanted. (你要知道你不是唯一一个觉得没人要的) 6.The clothes make the man. (人靠衣装) 7.Some nightmares don?t end once we open our eyes. 8.It has to do with whatever?s going on between you and Blair. 9.Whatever he did, I think you can find a suitable punishment. 10.You are Blair Waldorf, Punishment is your middle name. 11.There?s no such thing as “too awful”between friends. We don?t judge. We can forgive everything. 12.Blair Waldorf headed for a comeback. (重出江湖) 13.I don?t have any dirt on her right now. (我现在没有她什么把柄。) 14.Are you really lecturing me about lying to a parent? (你是在教育我关于向家长 说谎的事吗?) 15.By some cruel twist of fate, I go to N.Y.U. (阴错阳差,我进了纽约大学。) 16.Jenny,save your breath. (省口气吧。) 17.Going behind my back to do sth… 18.N.Y.U is so beneath you. (NYU配不上你。) 19.They third person me. (他们无视我。) 20.Please stop acting like you and I have any kind of relationship. 21.I have a lot to make up for. 22.Going through all that without a father made me realize that I don?t need one. 23.Borrowing without asking is stealing. 24.I can?t believe that you are willing to destroy my relationship with my father because you?re too scared that yours won?t love you for who you really are. 25.Look at her ass. You can crack an egg on it. 26.No matter how far you run, you can never truly escape. 27.You reap what you sow. 28.People don?t kiss because they are upset. People kiss because they have feelings for each other. 29.I?m done crying. (我哭够了。) 30.I take my hat off to you. (我对你感到由衷敬佩。) 31.I?ll take your secret to my grave, but laughter is an uncontrollable bodily response. 32.Spying implies a lock of trust. 33.Things have a way of working out when you least expect it. 34.A man with nothing to live for is capable of anything. 35.The ability to have thoughts and not act on them is what separates man from beast. 36.I gotta limber up for all this bootlicking. (我要去准备拍马屁了。) 37.Everything I do or have ever done is for my children. 38.I can?t wait to see you bleeding on the rack.

老电影大经典对白

老电影10大经典对白 1、“向我开炮!”(《英雄儿女》,王成) 《英雄儿女》是反映抗美援朝的影片。影片中,王成是一名炮兵观察员。在守卫某高地的战斗中,战斗非常激烈,战友们相继牺牲,最后只剩下王成一个人。面对蜂拥而上的敌人,王成喊出惊天动地的豪言壮语:“为了胜利,向我开炮!”随即,抱起爆破筒与敌人同归于尽。王成的原形之一是着名战斗英雄杨根思。在朝鲜战场上,杨根思只身坚守阵地,最后拉响炸药包与敌人同归于尽,壮烈牺牲。杨根思说过一句充满有我无敌豪迈气概的话,“只有我们的勇敢,没有敌人的顽强。” 2、“为了新中国,前进!”(《董存瑞》,董存瑞) 1948年5月25日,我军进攻隆化。当时的隆化中学是主战场之一,敌人在这里修建了很多碉堡工事。为炸毁一座桥型暗堡,19岁的董存瑞用手举起炸药包,舍身炸碉堡,英勇牺牲。据战友回忆,董存瑞牺牲前最后遗言并不是“为了新中国,前进!”从炸药包拉响到爆炸的7至8秒时间里,董存瑞不停地对战友喊,“卧倒!卧倒!快趴下!”“为了新中国,前进!”是电影《董存瑞》的艺术创作。但是,毫无疑问,董存瑞以自己的英雄壮举“喊”出了这句时代的最强音。英雄在最后时刻震撼人心的语句,激励了几代人。 3、“向天空放射三发红色信号弹,让它们照亮祖国的山河。”(《冰山上的来客》,扬排长) 面对洁白冰峰,面对万丈涯谷,面对逝去战友们的音容笑貌,扬排长动情地命令:“向天空放射三发红色信号弹,让它们照亮祖国的山河。”这是影片《冰山上的来客》中最经典的一幕。边防哨所的战士们,肩负着保卫祖国的神圣使命,战斗在异域的高原冰峰,他们的大无畏精神如同冰山上的雪莲一样纯洁高尚,他们的崇高理想信念、浩然正气和英雄主义精神永远值得人们称颂。他们,永远值得人们怀念。 4、“看,这座城市,他,就是瓦尔特。”(《瓦尔特保卫萨拉热窝》,冯·迪特里施) 瓦尔特是前南斯拉夫电影《瓦尔特保卫萨拉热窝》中的英雄人物。七十年代在我国瓦尔特的名字几乎家喻户晓。他是南斯拉夫顽强不屈的民族精神的象征。据说,瓦尔特的原型是南斯拉夫人民的领袖铁托。党卫军上校冯·迪特里施来到萨拉热窝的任务就是抓住瓦尔特,最终他失败了。就在离开这座城市的时候,冯·迪特里施若有所思地望着迷雾中的

美剧字幕翻译

看美剧,除了欣赏剧情,另外一大乐趣就是玩味字幕组的给力翻译。他们的翻译不但能做到信、达、雅, 更能接地气,把美剧剧情和当下国内的热点结合得天衣无缝,充满了吐槽精神,令网友拍案叫绝。下面就来回味下那些与时俱进的神级翻译吧。 So,what do you think? 元芳,你怎么看?——《绿箭侠》 Relax. This place has more jams than a Santana concert. 别怕,这里的信号屏蔽比四六级考场都好。——《尼基塔》 That was a long time ago. 咸丰年的事情了。——《邪恶力量》 You're really not pulling off this dumb-blonde act. 你休想用"很傻很天真"这套糊弄我。——《邪恶力量》

Everything is dust in the wind. 一切都是浮云。——《邪恶力量》 Family doesn't need to stand on ceremony, all right? 一家人不说两家话。——《别对我说谎》 If he gets any nuttier, they're gonna put him on "The View." 他要是再疯点,就能上《焦点访谈》了。——《废柴联盟》 What? Oh you think I'm afraid of you? I'm not afraid of you! 你算毛?你爸是李刚啊!——《IT狂人》 I'll find bliss somewhere else. 此处不留姐,自有留姐处。——《欢乐合唱团》 You should buy it. 心动不如行动啊。——《摩登家庭》

美剧经典台词

People do good deeds for many reasons, but sometimes good deeds have bad consequences. 人们做好事的理由有很多,但有时好事却招致恶果。——《绝望主妇》 I have the one thing that you never will. Her respect. 我拥有你这辈子都得不到的东西,她的尊敬。——《吸血鬼日记》 Too late to turn back now. 现在回头为时已晚。——《绯闻女孩》 Whenever we make mistakes, we need to apologize, and then we need to move on. 只要犯了错,就应该道歉,然后释怀,继续生活。——《绝望主妇》 If you want to make an omelet, you have to break a few eggs. 舍不得孩子套不着狼。——《吸血鬼日记》 Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain. 每个童话都需要一个经典大反派。——《神探夏洛克》 Everyone has members of their family that are difficult to deal with. 每个家庭都会有一些比较难对付的一些人。——《为人父母》 Y ou make me happier than I ever thought I could be. If you let me, I’ll spend rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way. 你给了我难以想像的幸福。如果你愿意,我愿意用我的一生让你感受到同样的幸福。——《老友记》 Friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else. 真正的朋友就是,当你蒙蔽了所有人的眼睛,也能看穿你真实的样子和心底的痛楚。——《绝望主妇》 Happy to know you still care. 很高兴知道你还会关心我。——《吸血鬼日记》 Right now you're my priority, not business. 现在我的重心是你不是工作.——《绯闻女孩》

经典电影台词对白4(中英文对照)

31、《魂断蓝桥》 Oh Roy, you're alive! 战争终于过去,活下来的Roy满心欢喜地回到家乡,在火车站遇到了已沦入风尘的恋人Mara。男的是喜出望外、讲起话来喋喋不休;女的却只重复着那一句话“你还活着”: 32、《狮子王》 Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 33、《落跑的新娘》 "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart -- you're the only one for me." “我肯定我们会分开;我肯定我们一方离另一方而去,在一个人死后。但更我肯定,我现在若不求你留下来陪我,我会后悔一辈子。” 34、Roman Holiday《罗马假日》 J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most? A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

无人之地 -第1季第1集-字幕-对白-纯英文-看美剧学英语-打印-word版

Comrades! We'll leave in 5 minutes, OK? - Ok. - Come on, hurry up! Come on, get ready, we're going, comrade. Come here! Open up the truck now. Bring him, bring him. Sit down, don't move! Give him some water. Ok, enough, enough. Please... I need help. My name is Antoine Habert. Are you with the YPJ? - I need help-- - Shut up! Sit down! 第一季第一集 Why didn't you wake me up when you got home? - I tried. - Liar. - I missed you. - How was your flight? It was crosswind on landing, so I tapped a little hard. You got scolded? The Captain said the feminists had struck again. Very funny. No, no, this isn't allowed. I need to be in good shape for the meeting. Yes but, I prefer the traditional method. You know what? We will do the modern now

经典美剧台词

It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logic or reasons can be found. 只有在这种神秘的爱情方程中,才能找到逻辑或原由来。 You need to believe that someting extraordinary is possible...... 你需要去相信,生命中有些特别的东西,是可能存在的…… Maybe the part that knows the waking fron the dream maybe isn t here(brain)maybe it s here( heart) . 可能从梦幻中醒来的部分,不是在脑海里,而是在心上。 ——《A Beautiful Mind美丽心灵》 In memory, love lives forever.My darling I’m waiting for you.爱在记忆里永生,亲爱的我在这里等你。 New lovers are nervous and tender, but smash everything- for the heart is an organ of fire. 初恋的人们心存紧张并满怀柔情,但却可以抵御一切——只因为心如烈火! Betrayals in war are childlike compared with our betrayals during peace. 战火硝烟中的背叛与我们在太平盛世中的背叛相较而言,就天真单纯得多了! ——《The English Patient英国病人》 Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move.人一生中出人头地的机会不多,一旦有了一定要抓住机会! If you wish to survive you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude.如果你想活着,你需要培养一种坚强的精神态度。 ——《Avatar阿凡达》 One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇。 Yesterday is history.Tomorrow is a mystery.But today is a gift.That is why it’s called the present (the gift). 昨天是历史,明天是谜团,只有今天是天赐的礼物。 I'm sorry things didn’t work out...It’s just what it’s meant to be.Paul,forget everything else,your destiny still awaits.天不遂人愿,况且这本不是天意,阿宝,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召唤。 ——《Kung Fu Panda功夫熊猫》 I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You deserve long and happy life in peace. 我很骄傲能与你们每个人共同服役,你们有权享受永远的快乐的和平生活。 ——《Band of Brothers兄弟连》 Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland‘s daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free.回去告诉整个英格兰,苏格兰儿女不再是他们的臣民,告诉他们苏格兰是自由的。 It‘s all for nothing if you don‘t have freedom.如果没有自由,一切都是空想。 ——《Braveheart勇敢的心》

美剧经典台词

美剧经典台词 1. For the truly wronged ,real satisfaction can only be found in one of two places: absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication.对真正的受害者而言,真正的满足只能通过两证方式实现,彻底的宽恕,或者用死亡洗脱罪孽。 2. One by one, the guilty will pay.恶有恶报,终将付出代价。 2.Nothing ever gose exactly as you expect and a mistakes are life and death, collateral damage is inescapable.世事往往不遂人愿,走错一步攸关生死,殃及池鱼在所难免。 3.Our past defines who we are.我们的过去造就了我们的现在。

4..Trust is difficult thing, whether it's finding the right people to trust or trusting the right people will do the wrong thing. But trusting your heart is the riskiest thing of all. In the end the only person we can truly trust , is ourself.信任来之不易,无论是找到值得你信任的人,还是相信就连他们也会背叛你。但是相信你自己的心,却是最冒险的事情。最终,真正能信任的人,只是我们自己。 5.The greatest weapon anyone can use against us is our mind, by preying on the doubts and uncertainties that already lurk there. Are we true to ourself or do we live for the expectations of others? And if we are open and honest,can we ever truly be loved? Can we find the courage to release our deepest secrets? or in the end, are we unknowable even to ourself? 外人对抗我们最有力的武器是我们自己的心,通过那些潜藏的疑问和杂念慢慢 侵蚀我们的内心。我们对自己坦诚么?又或者我们只是为别人的期望而活着。 如果我们坦诚相待,我们就能收获爱情么?我们有勇气说出心灵深处的秘密 么?或者到最终,我们都茫然不知即便是对我们自己? 6.In revenge, as in life, ever action has equal and opposite reaction. In the end , the guilty always fa;ll. 复仇,和生活中一样,每一举动都由正面或反面的结果。但最后,正义终将战 胜邪恶。 7.never underestimate the power of guilt, it compels people to some pretty remarkable place . 永远都不要低估内疚的力量,它会将人逼至意想不到的境地。 8.Appearances can be deceiving ,can't they ? And you've practically made it an art form .Ever time i smile at you across a room or we run into each other at the luncheon, or i o welcome you into my home. Let that smile be a reminder of just how much i despise you . And that

真正的美剧字幕组翻译高手教你如何学好英语!心得经验之谈啊

童鞋们不少看美剧吧?看鸟语片没少找字幕吧?对字幕组没少羡慕吧?我们来看看美剧字幕组高手写的学英语心得,分为听力篇、词汇篇、口语篇,学习英语除了一些很棒的技巧的经验外,三位字幕组高人都提到了坚持…… 考拉小巫,伊甸园论坛字幕组组长,大家经常看的美剧或欧美电影都是她带领的团队第一时间听译出来的,江湖上有人称之为“大陆听力第一人”。讲述她如何练听力!大家有福了,想提高听力的同学准备好了! 今天写点儿正事。说说该如何修炼咱们的耳朵。此文只针对能力的提高,不针对应试!往往能力提高了,应试就不会有问题! 先说一个基础问题:有一个真理是不变的,那就是——语言是一种能力。听、说、读、写,四种能力任何一个,没有连续的三个月以上的辛苦付出,是不会有显著提高的。不管怎样的方法,怎样的秘诀,如果你不坚持,是不可能有任何提高的,所以这个得先明确了。 其次再来说技术性问题:该如何练听力。不同人适合不同的办法,没有一套方案是可以做到放诸四海皆准的。所以我只能分享我自己的练习耳朵的过程,然后提些建议。 1、到底应该怎么练听力啊? 我正式开始重视起听力,是从大一开始的。郑老师给我们推荐Step by Step四册书听,于是我就和张希开始每天听这套书。一共四册,我每个学期听一册,用两年听完了这四册书,上面的题都认真做了。 最一开始一定是什么都听不懂的,因为高中之前,我基本没怎么练习过听力,准确地说,那时候不知道原来耳朵是需要练习的。我没有别的办法,听不懂就重新听,用复读机一遍一遍地听,四册书我觉得我听了不下二十遍,听坏了两台复读机,N个耳机,耳朵插耳机插的出水疱,后来换成戴在头上的大耳机就稍微好了些。这套教材很好,因为难度是一点点提升的,所以比较推荐。

美剧中那些励志的英文经典台词

美剧中那些励志的英文经典台词 Don't let your pride leave you all alone. 别让你的骄傲使你孤独一人。——《吸血鬼日记》 I used to think the worst feeling in the world was losing someone you love, but I was wrong. The worst feeling is the moment that you realize you've lost yourself. 之前我一直认为,世界上最悲伤的事情就是失去你深爱的人,但是我错了。世界上最悲伤的事情是你意识到,你迷失了自我。——《吸血鬼日记》 When you lose somebody, every candle, every paryer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing that you have left is a hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. 当你失去一个人,每一支蜡烛,每一段祷告都不能改变这个事实,你仅有的只有忍受那个你在意的人曾在你心里居住的地方变成一个洞。——《吸血鬼日记》 I will start fresh. 我要重新开始,做全新的自我。——《吸血鬼日记》 Trust is earned. 信任是要靠行动争取的。——《吸血鬼日记》 I met a girl.We talked,and it was epic. But then the sun came up and reality set in.Well,this is reality.Right here. 我遇到一个女孩,我们聊天,就像诗一样美好。但是当太阳升起,现实的生活开始...是的,这就是现实,就在这里。——《吸血鬼日记》 If it feels easy, don't do it. Don't let the world spoil you. 不要选择轻松的那条路。别让这个世界惯坏你。——《行尸走肉》 Better not to ignore the past but learn from it instead. Otherwise, history has a way of repeating itself. 最好不要忽略过去,而是从中得到些教训,否则历史会不断重复上演。——《绯闻女孩》The Transformers teach us that things are not always what they appear to be. 变形金刚的故事告诉我们,事情的真相往往与其外在表现不同。——《生活大爆炸》My dear, when tragedies strike, we try to find someone to blame. In the absence of suitable candidate, we usually blame ourselves. 亲爱的,当悲剧降临,我们总想把责任归咎于他人。如果无人可以指责,我们往往责备自己。——《唐顿庄园》 If your gods are real and if they are just, why is the world so full of injustice? 如果你的神真的存在,如果他们真的公正,那为何世上尽是不公之事?——《权力的游戏》 小李子获奥斯卡影帝感言全文:附语言点精析 Leonardo DiCaprio finally won his first Oscar for his portrayal of Hugh Glass in The Revenant, and he delivered a powerful message about climate change while accepting his award on Sunday night.莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥最终因在《荒野猎人》中饰演休·格拉斯获得了第一个奥斯卡小金人,他在周日晚上的一番领奖词提到了气候变化,并传递了满满的正能量。 “The Revenant was a product of the tireless effortsof the unbelievable cast and crewI got to work alongside.”

经典电影对白独白台词

经典电影对白独白台词 经典电影对白独白台词精选 毕竟我是个混蛋,我没有选择。如果你不喜欢城市,如果你 不喜欢海滨,如果你不喜欢高山,那你就完了。在痛苦与空白之间,我选择空白。——《筋疲力尽》 我害怕黑夜,尤其是我生病的时候,因为那是我最虚弱的时候,无论你想不想,都得继续下去,我该怎么办?或许这是个小 问题,我应该这么想,我所知甚少,而我却太好奇了。我常常这 样自言自语,象个疯子,但我总觉得有个人在倾听我的倾诉。在 这个封闭的空间里,再紧闭双眼,即使那些石头都让人感到空虚,颜色就象夜空下的霓虹灯。我有段故事,必须继续下去,这就是 生活。我独自一人,时间也变得如此认真。我从不曾孤单寂寞, 也不曾和任何人在一起。——《柏林苍穹下》 Into your loyal eyes without shame,life is a party,lets live it together.I can not say anything else to you or others.Take me as i am,if you can.It is the only way we can try to find each other.___《8部半》 I am thinking about sth ,in fact,I am thinking about sth else.You can only think about sth ,if you think of sth else.___《爱的挽歌》 When shit is worth money,the poor will not have

生活大爆炸--第10季第20集-美剧-字幕-对白-纯英文-看电影学英语-打印-word版

Hey, Leonard, if you're not busy tomorrow, I have to do a little reception after work. Oh, I would, but we need to make a push on the air force project. Oh, are you sure? We're celebrating our new A.D.D. Drug, and it'll probably be over in, like, six minutes. Did you say you guys are working on the guidance system tomorrow? Yeah, why? Well, Sheldon said that he was gonna work with me on our quantum perception project. We've had this planned for a week. Well, he reconfirmed with me this morning. Guys, before this gets ugly, remember, the winner gets Sheldon. Hey, Raj, do you want to go with me tomorrow? Are you asking because you want me there or out of pity? Actually, never mind, don't answer. I'd love to. Hello. Why did you tell Leonard you're working on - the gyroscope tomorrow? - Because I am. But you said you were working with me. Someone's got two dates to the nerd prom. I have a plan to work on both projects simultaneously. And for your information, the summer conference

美剧经典对白

1.美剧lost中第一季01集jack独白: Well, fear's sort of an odd thing. When I was in residency, my first solo procedure was a spinal surgery on a 16-year-old kid. A girl. And at the end, after thirteen hours, I was closing her up, and I -- I accidentally ripped her dural sac. Shredded the base of the spine where all the nerves come together. Membrane, stenos tissue and ... So it ripped open. Nerves just spilled out of her like angel hair pasta. Spinal fluid flowing out of her, and I ... and the terror was just so ... crazy. So real. And I knew I had to deal with it. (As he talks, tears leak from his eyes.) So I just made a choice. I'd let the fear in. Let it take over. Let it do its thing. But only for five seconds. That's all I was gonna give it. So I started to count. One ... two

(完整版)英文电影经典台词,_绝对原创

电影类 Into the wild 1.When he did,he would do it with characteristic immodration. 一旦开始,就绝不会回头。 2.It is associated in our minds with escape from history and oppression and law and irksome obligations absoulte freedom. 在我们心中它意味着逃离过去,苦恼,约束和烦人的责任和完全的自由3.A in Aparthied in South African Society.A-minus in Contemporary African Politics and the Food Crisis in Africa. A在南非社会代表着种族隔离,A代表着同期南非政治和食物紧缺。 4.Rather than love,than money,than faith,than fame,than fairness,give me truth. 我宁可不要爱情,金钱,信仰,名誉,公平,请给我事情的真实。 5.Some people feel like they don't deserve love,they walk away quietly into empty spaces,trying to close the gaps to the past. 有些人认为他们注定得不到真爱,静静的走向没有感情的未来,试图断绝和过去所有的联系。 6.The sea's only gifts are harsh blows,and,occasionally,the chance to feel strong.Now,i don't know much about the sea,but i do know that's the way it is here.And i also know how important it is in life ,not necessarily to be strong ,but to feel strong . 大海唯一能给我们的就是无情的海浪,有时候海浪会来的很猛烈。现在我对大海知之甚少,但我知道这就是它存在的方式。我还知道在自己的生命中,你不必很强壮,却要觉得自己很强壮。 7.To measure yourself at least once,to find yourself at least once in the most ancient of human conditions,facing the blind,deaf stone alone,with nothing help you but your hands and your own head. 哪怕只有一次也要去证明自;哪怕只有一次,也要在原生态中去发现自我,独自一人去面对冰冷的石头,仅仅用自己的头脑和双手来帮助自己。 8.The freedom and simple beauty is just too good to pass up . 自由和单纯因太美好而匆匆流逝。 9.There was clearly felt the presence of a force not bound to,be kind to man 我感受到自然的力量,他并不会偏向人类。 10.The core of man's spirit comes from new experiences. 人类的新灵魂来自人类的新经历。 11.But when you forgive,you love.And when you love,God's lights shines on you.

相关主题