Topic: Gun control has aroused great debates in the society. Gun advocates claim that gun can protect innocent citizens while opponents refute that gun brings more damages to the citizens than benefits. What do you think of the issue?
1. Gun control has been a major issue in American politics over the last few years, partly due to a series of tragic massacres involving children. 一系列包括儿童在内的残杀
2. Gun control is the perfect solution to crime.
3. The only function of a gun is to kill. The more instruments of death and injury can be removed from our society, the safer it will be. 枪的唯一的功能是残杀。多一点死伤手段从社会移除，我们就会更安全。
4. In the U.S.A death by gunshot has become the leading cause of death among some social groups. Quite simply, guns are lethal and the fewer people have them the better.
5. Legal ownership of guns by law-abiding citizens inevitably leads to many unnecessary and tragic deaths. Legally held guns are stolen and end up in the hands of criminals, who would have greater difficulty in obtaining such weapons if firearms were less prevalent in society. 守法的公民对枪支的合法拥有权将不可避免地导致很多没必要的惨死。合法拥有的抢被偷到罪犯的手中，如果轻武器在社会上没那么普及，那么罪犯要获得这些武器就不会那么轻而易举了。
6. Guns also end up in the hands of children, leading to tragic accidents and terrible disasters such as the Columbine High School massacre in the U.S.A.
1. For many people, guns are part of their culture. They hunt for their dinner with guns and they also hunt as a sport.
2. Many hunters have guns that have been past down for generations in their family. These are mostly people educated on gun safety that use their guns wisely and not foolishly. 很多猎人在使用在大家族中代代留传的枪支。他们大多数接受过枪支安全教育，要明智地而不是愚蠢地使用枪支。