搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 少儿英语故事三只小猪

少儿英语故事三只小猪

故事是儿童认识世界的窗口,也是儿童语言发展的激素。故事教学是小学英语的重要课型。小编整理了少儿英语故事三只小猪,欢迎阅读!
少儿英语故事三只小猪篇一
The Three Little Pigs
The mother pig had three children, Pig1, Pig2 and Pig3.
One day she said to her children:"Mum has no food for you. You will have to live by yourselves later on." So the three pigs left home.
Pig1 met a farmer who was carrying a bundle of straw on his back. Pig1 said to him:"Oh man, could you please give me the straw? I want to make a house." The man gave the straw to him. So he built up a house with the straw. Soon after, a wolf came. He knocked at the door and said:"Enhn-Pig1! Let me in! Let me in!" "No way! No way!" The wolf tried to blow a wind, the straw hut was easily destroyed. And the wolf caught the pig and began to eat him. "Delicious, really delicious!" He said when he was eating.
Pig2 met a man who was carrying some wood. So Pig2 said:"Oh man, could you give me some wood? I want to build a house." The man said:"Take them away!" The Pig2 built a house with the wood. After a while, the wolf came. The wolf knocked at the door and said:"Pig2! Pig2! Let me in, ok?" "No, no!" Pig2 said. So the wolf collapsed the house and ate up pig2. "Really delicious!" He said when he was eating.
Pig3 went out and saw a man carrying some stones. So he asked him:"Can you give me the stones? I want to make a house with them." The man said:"Yes, take them! Here you are." So the little pig built a stone house. The wolf came again and said to the pig:"Little pig! Can you let me in?" "No, no!"The little pig said to the wolf too. "Enh!" The wolf began to push the house again."Pu-ff, pu-ff..." The wolf blew and blew, but the house was all right. The wolf got so angry. He swore he would kill Pig3. Then he came in front of the stone house and said:"Little pig! I'll go in through the chimney!" Pig3 heard this. He soon got an idea. He put much water in the cauldrons and had it boiled. Then when the wolf jumped down from the chimney he uncovered the cauldrons. Splash... The wolf fell into the boiling water. Pig3 covered the cauldrons and put some more firewood in the cooking stove. The wolf was well cooked and Pig3 had a very nice meal.
Ever since then, Pig3 had a very happy life.
少儿英语故事三只小猪篇二
Once, a mother pig sent her three little children into the world. They needed to look after themselves.
从前,猪妈妈把她的三个小孩打发出去,因为他们需要学会照顾自己。
The first pig found some straw, and he built a fine house with straw.
第一只小猪找到一些稻草,他盖了一座漂亮的草房子。
The second pig built a house with wood.
第二只小猪盖了一座木头房子。
The third pig built a house with stone.
第三只小猪了盖了一座石头房子。

One day, a wolf came to straw house, he was hungry.
一天, 一只大灰狼来到草房子前,他十分饥饿。
“Little pig let me in! I’m your brother.”
“小猪,让我进去,我是我你兄弟。”
“No, no! You are a wolf.”
“不,不,你是大灰狼。”
Then the wolf blew down the straw house. The first pig ran to the wooden house.
然后大灰狼就把草屋吹倒了,第一只小猪逃到了木头房子里。
Then the wolf came to the wooden house,“Little pig, open the door! I am your brother.”
接着大坏狼来到了木头房子前, “小猪,开开门,我是你兄弟。”
“No, no you are a big bad wolf.”
“不,不!你是大灰狼。”
The big bad wolf was so angry, he blew down the wood house. The two pigs ran to the stone house.
他是如此地生气,把木头房子也吹倒了。于是两只小猪一起逃到了石头房子里面。
The wolf came and blew the stone house. He blew and blew, but the house didn’t fall down.
大灰狼又来吹石头房子,他吹呀吹,可是吹不倒石头房子。
Then wolf was angry, he climbed to the roof and jumped down the chimney.
大灰狼发怒了,他爬上了屋顶并从烟囱跳进去。
There was a big pot of hot water on the fire. Three little pig made up a blazing fire and water burnt very hot.
在烟囱下面的火炉上有一锅水。三只小猪用大火把水烧得很烫。
The wolf fell into the pot! Ouch! He ran away.
大灰狼掉进了锅里!哎呀!他逃走了。
The three little pigs lived happily.
三只小猪从此过着快乐的生活。
少儿英语故事三只小猪篇三
One day, the big bad wolf came and said, “Little pig, little pig, let me come in。”
有一天,大灰狼来了,对小猪说:“小猪,小猪,快让我进去!”
“Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin,” said the first little pig。
“不,不,我连一根毛都不会让你抓到的!”第一只小猪说。
“Then I‘ll huff and I’ll puff, and I‘ll blow your house down, little pig。”
“那我就会非常生气,我要吹一口气,把你的房子吹倒!小猪!”
And he huffed, and he puffed, and he blew the first pig‘s house down。
然后,他发怒,他吹气,他把第一只小猪的房子吹倒了。
The second little pig built his house out of sticks, which were also not very strong。
第二只小猪用树枝建了一个房子,但这个房子也不是很结实。
One day, the big bad wolf came and said, “Little pig, little pig, let me come in。”
有一天,大灰狼来了,他对小猪说:“小猪,小猪,快让我进去!”
“Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin,” said the second little pig。

“不,我连一根毛都不会让你抓到的!”第二只小猪说。
“Then I‘ll huff and I’ll puff, and I‘ll blow your house down, little pig。”
“那我就会非常生气,我要吹一口气,把你的房子吹倒!小猪!”
And he huffed, and he puffed, and he blew the second pig‘s house down。
然后,他发怒,他吹气,他把第二只小猪的房子吹倒了。
The third little pig built his house out of bricks, which were very strong。
第三只小猪用砖头建了一栋房子,非常结实。
One day, the big bad wolf came and said, “Little pig, little pig, let me come in。”
有一天,大灰狼来了,他对小猪说:“小猪,小猪,快让我进去!”
“Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin,” said the third little pig。
“不,我连一根毛都不会让你抓到的!”第三只小猪说。
“Then I‘ll huff and I’ll puff, and I‘ll blow your house down, little pig。”
“那我就会非常生气,我要吹一口气,把你的房子吹倒!小猪!”
But no matter how much the wolf huffed and puffed, the house did not blow down。
但是不管怎么吹怎么发怒,房子都没有被吹倒。
So the big bad wolf said, “Little pig, I‘ll come down the chimney and eat you all up。”
大灰狼说:“我要从烟囱里下来,把你们都吃掉!”
But when the wolf came down the chimney, he fell into a pot of boiling water!
但是当从烟囱里爬下来的时候,他掉进了一口烧着开水的大锅里。
And the three little pigs lived happily ever after and they were all safe in the third pig’s house that was made of bricks。
三只小猪幸福地生活在了一起,他们在第三只小猪的砖房里非常安全。

相关主题