搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 自考广东商务英语翻译05355复习资料

自考广东商务英语翻译05355复习资料

自考广东商务英语翻译05355复习资料
自考广东商务英语翻译05355复习资料

5355商务英语翻译复习资料

1.词汇

1. CEO ( Chief Executive Officer) 首席执行官

2. Customer Service Section 客户服务部

3. APEC (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation) 亚太经合组织

4. L/C (letter of credit) 信用证

5. FOB (free on board) 离岸价

6. packing list 装箱单

7. export license 出口许可证

8. commercial contract 商业合同

9. non-firm offer 虚盘

10. port of shipment 装运港

11. insurance policy 保单

12. confirmed letter of credit 保兑信用证

13. shipping documents 装运单据

14. draft/bill of exchange 汇票

15. marks and nos. 唛头及编号

1. COO (Chief Operating Officer) 首席运营官

2. After-sales Dept. 售后服务部

3. OPEC (organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries) 石油输出国组织

4. import license 进口许可证

5. loan agreement 贷款协议

6. documentary L/C 跟单信用证

7. port of loading 装货港

8. insurance premium 保费

9. to enter into a contract 签订合同

10. bill of lading 提单

11. L/C (letter of credit) 信用证

12. draft/bill of exchange 汇票

13. marks and nos. 唛头及编号

14. sight draft 即期汇票

15. international conventions and practice 国际惯例

2.句子翻译

We shall give prompt and best attention to any inquiries and provide adequate information as well.

译文:任何询盘我们都会迅速而完善地处理,并提供足够的信息。

2. In compliance with your request, we are now making you the following offer, subject to your reply reaching

us within ten days.

译文:按照(应)你方要求,我方现作如下发盘,以你方的回复十日内到有效。

3. In the usual practice we would like to be paid by irrevocable L/C drawn at sight.

译文:我们通常要求的付款方式为即其不可撤销信用证。

4. In witness whereof the number of original Bills of Lading stated above have been signed, one of which being

accomplished, the others are to be void.

译文:兹证明以上所列份数的提单原件已签发,只要其中一份得以完成,其余即行失效。

5. We herewith certify this message to be true and correct.

译文:兹证明本信息正确无误。

1. We add our confirmation to this credit and undertake that drafts and documents drawn under and in strict

conformity with the terms thereof will be honored on presentation.

译文:我方现对此信用证予以保兑,保证该信用证项下开具且与该信用证中所列条款完全一致的汇票和单证将在呈交时予以承兑。

2. The buyer has the right to cancel the contract unilaterally if the seller fails to ship the goods within the L/C

validity.

译文:卖方如果未在信用证的有效期内完成交货,买方有权单方面取消合同。

3. Partial shipments shall be permitted upon presentation of a clean set of shipping document.

译文:可以允许分批装运,但必须提交一套清洁装运单据。

4. Payment by irrevocable letter of credit in US dollars on a United States bank, allowing partshipment,

transshipment and house bills and valid for 90 days from order date.

译文:货款由一家美国银行开具的不可撤销信用证以美元支付,允许分批装运、转运及公司汇票,自订货起90天有效。

5. We claim for shortage in weight and low quality on the consignment of wheat shipped per s .s “Princess

Victoria”

译文:“维多利亚公主”号轮装运的小麦短重和质量低劣,我方对此提出索赔。

6. We claim for shortage in weight and low quality on the consignment of wheat shipped per s .s “Princess

Victoria”

译文:“维多利亚公主”号轮装运的小麦短重和质量低劣,我方对此提出索赔。

7. Where no settlement can be reached, the disputes shall be submitted for arbitration.

译文:若得不到解决,应将争议提交仲裁。

1. Watermelons are in.

2. What impressed us most was the novel design of your products.

3. The fittest survive.

4. An increase in business requires an increase in the amount of money coming into general circulation.

5. Please let us know if our terms are acceptable.

6. The new contract would be good for 5 years.

7. Liberalization of international economic system was widely perceived as a way to avoid recurrence of a similar calamity.

8. In reimbursement of these extra expenses, please draw on us.

9. Before the payment of these tariffs, the imported goods will be in the custody of the customs and storage charges are for the importer’s account.

10. An acquaintance of the local market is helpful to our promotion of products.

3.段落翻译:

1. Neither of the two parties can divulge the contents of the contract to a third party after the conclusion of the contract.

签约后,签约双方中任何一方不得将合同内容泄露给第三方。

2. This Contract is made by and between the Buyer and the Seller, whereby the Buyer agrees to buy and the Seller agrees to sell the under mentioned commodity subject to the terms and conditions stipulated below.

买卖双方同意按下述条款购买出售下列商品并签订本合同。

3. The contract is made out in English and Chinese languages in quadruplicate, both texts being equally authentic, and each Party shall hold two copies of each text.

本合同用英文和中文两种文字写成,一式四份。双方执英文本和中文本各一式两份,两种文字具有同等效力。

4. The contract shall be valid for 10 years from the effective date of the contract, on the expiry of the validity term of contract, the contract shall automatically become null and void.

译文:本合同有效期从合同生效之日起共10年,有效期满后,本合同自动失效。

5. Any failure or delay in the performance by either party hereto of its obligations under this Agreement shall not constitute a breach hereof or give rise to any claims for damages if and to the extent that it is caused by occurrences beyond the control of the party affected, including, but without limiting the generality of the forgoing, acts of governmental authority, acts of god, strikes or concerted acts of workmen, fires, floods, explosions, wars, riots, storms, earthquakes, accidents, acts of a public enemy, rebellion, insurrection, sabotage, epidemic, quarantine restrictions, shortages of labor, materials or supplies, failures by contractors or subcontractors, transportation embargoes, failures or delays in transportation, rules, regulations, orders or directives of any government or any state, subdivision, agency or instrumentality thereof or the order of any court of competent jurisdiction.

华为是全球领先的电信解决方案供应商,专注于提供客户化的产品、服务和解决方案,旨在创造长远价值和增长潜能。其产品和解决方案涵盖移动、核心网、网络和终端等领域。

华为在美国、德国、瑞典、俄罗斯、印度以及中国的北京、上海、南京和深圳等地设立了多个研发中心。截至2008年6月底,华为拥有员工87,502名,其中43%从事研发工作。

(参考译文)

Huawei is a global leader in providing solutions to telecommunications networks. The company is committed to providing customized products, services and solutions to create long\|term value and growth potential for its customers. Huawei’s products and solutions encompass wireless products, core network products, network

products, and terminals.

Huawei’s global R&D centers are located in USA, Germany, Sweden, Russia and India in addition to those in Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, and Shenzhen in China. At the end of June 2008, Huawei has over 87,502 employees, of whom 43% are dedicated to R&D.

Any failure or delay in the performance by either party hereto of its obligations under this Agreement shall not constitute a breach hereof or give rise to any claims for damages if and to the extent that it is caused by occurrences beyond the control of the party affected, including, but without limiting the generality of the forgoing, acts of governmental authority, acts of god, strikes or concerted acts of workmen, fires, floods, explosions, wars, riots, storms, earthquakes, accidents, acts of a public enemy, rebellion, insurrection, sabotage, epidemic, quarantine restrictions, shortages of labor, materials or supplies, failures by contractors or subcontractors, transportation embargoes, failures or delays in transportation, rules, regulations, orders or directives of any government or any state, subdivision, agency or instrumentality thereof or the order of any court of competent jurisdiction.

本协议任何一方未能履行基本协议规定的义务或有所延误,如果是由于发生该方无法控制的事件所造成的,则在此范围内不构成对本协议的违反,也不得引起任何赔偿损失的要求。这类事件在不局限于上述一般概念的前提下包括:政府的行为,自然界的行为,工人罢工或联合行动、火灾、水灾、爆炸、战争、暴乱、风暴、地震、事故,社会公敌的行为,叛乱,起义,破坏,传染病,隔离控制,劳动力、原材料或物资短缺,承包者或分包者未履约,禁运、运输方面未能履约或延误,任何政府或国家、下属各部门、机构或组织的条例、规定、命令或指示,任何有管辖权的法院的命令

询盘:

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.

一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.

对地毯的询盘日益增加。

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.

询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。

Enquiries are dwindling.

询盘正在减少。

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.

询盘一般由买方发出。

Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.

贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.

为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。

We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.

我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。

Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.

你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。

Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible? 既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?

In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.

在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。

Can you give me an indication of price?

你能给我一个估价吗?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?

李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

报盘&还盘

We're willing to make you a firm offer at this price.

我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。

We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market. 我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。

We'll let you have the official offer next Monday.

下星期就给您正式报盘。

I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.

我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations. 我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

No other buyers have bid higher than this price.

没有别的买主的出价高于此价。

We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。

I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.

我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。

Let me make you a special offer.

好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。

We'll give you the preference of our offer.

我们将优先向你们报盘。

This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.

此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。

The offer holds good until 5 o'clock p.m. June 23, 2000, Beijing time. 报价有效期到1997年6月22日下午5点,北京时间。

All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation.

报价单中所有价格以我方确认为准。

Our offers are for 3 days.

我们的报盘三天有效。

I'm afraid the quotation is unacceptable.

恐怕你方的报价不能接受。

We cannot make any headway with your offer.

你们的报盘未得任何进展。

We prefer to withhold quotation for a time.

我们宁愿暂停报盘。

Buyers do not welcome offers made at wide intervals.

买主不欢迎报盘间隔太久。

Now we look forward to replying to our offer in the form of counter-offer.

现在我们希望你们能以还盘的形式对我方报盘予以答复。

Your price is too high to interest buyers in counter-offer.

你的价格太高,买方没有兴趣还盘。

I'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.

我同意你们的还价,减价3元。

I appreciate your counter-offer but find it too low.

谢谢您的还价,可我觉得太低了。

合同

We signed a contract for medicines.

我们签订了一份药品合同。

A Japanese company and SINOCHEM have entered into a new contract.

中国化工进出口总公司已经和日本一家公司签订了一份新合同。

I know we (the seller) should draw up a contract and the buyer has to sign it.

我们知道我们(卖方)应该拟出一份合同,买方必须签署合同。

We both want to sign a contract, and we have to make some concessions to do it. 我们都想签合同,因此双方都要做些让步。

Our current contract is about to expire, and we'll need to discuss a new one.

欧文们现有合同快要期满了,需要再谈一个新合同。

We ought to clear up problems arising from the old contract.

我们应该清理一下老合同中出现的问题。

Do you always make out a contract for every deal?

每笔交易都需要订一份合同吗?

These are two originals of the contract we prepared.

这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。

We enclose our sales contract No.45 in duplicate.

附上我们第45号销售合同一式两份。

May I refer you to the contract stipulation about packing (or shipping....)?

请您看看合同中有关包装(装运)的规定。

There is an arbitration clause in the contract. (or insurance clause, inspection clause, shipping clause...) 这是合同中的一项仲裁条款。(或:保险条款,检验条款,装运条款等)

We sincerely hope that both quality and quantity are in conformity with the contract stipulations.

我们真诚希望质量、数量都与合同规定相吻合。

The contract states that the supplier will be charged a penalty if there is a delay in delivery.

合同规定如果供货商延误交货期,将被罚款。

The contract comes into effect today, we can't go back on our word now.

合同已于今日生效,我们不能反悔了。

Once the contract is approved by the Chinese government, it is legally binding upon both parties.

合同一经中国政府批准,对双方就有了法律约束力。

We always carry out the terms of our contract to the letter and stand by what we say.

我们坚持重合同,守信用。

You have no grounds for backing out of the contract.

你们没有正当理由背弃合同。

In case one party fails to carry out the contract, the other party is entitled to cancel the contract.

如果一方不执行合同,另一方有权撤消该合同。

This contract will come into force as soon as it is signed by two parties.

合同一经双方签定即生效。

Are you worrying about the non-execution of the contract and non-payment on our part?

你是否担心我们不履行合同或者拒不付款?

You cannot cancel the contract without first securing our agreement.

如果没有事先征得我们同意,你们不能取消合同。

品质

Your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers. 和其他厂商相比,贵方产品质量上乘。

We're here to discuss the trade marks of your products.

我们来谈谈贵产品的商标一事。

We have received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent.

我们已经收到贵方的发货,质量很好。

The goods are available in different qualities.

此货有多种不同的质量可供。

Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.

我们的质量完全以货样为准。

Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good.

只要商品质量可靠,就不会发生差错。

If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.

如果你们产品的质量使我们满意,我们将不断订货。

There is no marked qualitative difference between the two.

两者在质量上无显著差异。

We sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract stipulations. 我们真诚希望质量与合同规定相符。

As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher. 只要能保证质量,售价高点都无所谓。

Prices are fixed according to their quality, aren't they?

价格按质量的好坏而定,对吗?

The transferee must see to it that the quality of the product is maintained.

接受转让一方要负责保持产品的质量。

Our Certificate of Quality is made valid by means of the official seal.

我们的质量证明书盖公章方为有效。

The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors.

新产品图案新颖,色泽鲜艳。

We'll improve the quality of our products and production efficiency.

我们将改进产品质量,提高生产率。

They are fully qualified to pass opinions on the quality of this merchandise. 他们完全有资格对这种产品的质量发表意见。

We would like to have you offer us 100 metric tons, quality same as last.

希望您能报给我们100吨质量和上次相同的货。

The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated.

质量无问题,只是式样有点过时。

We found the goods didn't agree with the original patterns.

我们发现货物与原式样不符。

These two grades are very much in demand.

这两种等级(的货)目前需求甚殷。

The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract.

化肥质量次于合同中规定的。

We always have faith in the quality of your products.

我们对你们产品的质量总是很信任。

We are responsible to replace the defective ones.

我们保换质量不合格的产品.

数量:

For such a big sum, we should attach importance to it.

数目如此之大,我们将予以重视。

Let's talk about the problem of quantity.

我们谈谈数量的问题吧。

You'll issue a certificate of quantity and weight.

你们必须出具数量和重量证明书。

The package number and quantity are identical with each other.

包装号与商品数量相吻合。

Quantity matters as much as quality of price, doesn't it?

数量和价格、质量一样重要,是吗?

We believe we shall be able to better satisfy our customers quantitatively. 我们相信能在数量上更好地使客户满意。

This is the maximum quantity we can supply at present.

这是目前我们所能提供的最大数量。

For such a big quantity, you should give us a discount.

这么大的订单,贵公司可否给我们折扣?

We want a minimum of 1,000 dozen of men's shirts and minimum of 5,000 dozen of embroidered shirts.

男衬衣至少要1000打,绣花衬衣至少需要5000打。

Can you give us an additional 200 cases?

能再增加200箱吗?

We'll try our best to satisfy you with the additional 10,000 tons of coal as you asked.

你们要求增加一万吨煤,我们将尽量满足你们。

We sell our goods on shipping weight and not on landed weight.

我们出售产品是以装船重量为标准,而不是卸货重量。

But what in case there is short weight or disqualification?

但如果短重或是质量不合格怎么办?

If the quantity of the goods does not conform to that stipulated in the contract, the importer will refuse to accept the goods.

如果进口商发现货物数量与合同规定不符,他将拒收。

You remarked yesterday you would sell on shipped quality, quantity, and weight.

你昨天强调过你们售货以船装质量、数量和重量为准。

Quantities of Black Tea have been exported.

已经有大批红茶出口。

They are not interested in small quantities.

他们对小数量不感兴趣。

Useful quantities have changed hands.

较大的数量已经转手。

Have you seen the shortage claim from our company?

您看过我公司的短重索赔报告了吗?

500 pieces in total.

总共有500件。

They always buy in large quantities.

他们总是大量购买.

价格:

Business is closed at this price.

交易就按此价敲定。

Your price is acceptable (unacceptable).

你方价格可以(不可以)接受。

Your price is convincing (not convincing).

你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。

Your price is competitive (not competitive).

你方价格有竞争力(无竞争力)。

The goods are (not) competitively priced.

此货的定价有(无)竞争力。

Price is turning high(low).

价格上涨(下跌)。

Price is high(low).

价格高(低)。

Price is rising (falling).

价格上涨(下跌) 。

Price is looking up.

价格看涨。

Price has skyrocketed.

价格猛涨。

Price has risen in a spiral.

价格螺旋上升。

The Japanese yen is strengthening.

日圆坚挺。

The U.S. Dollar is weakening.

美圆疲软。

Since the prices of the raw materials have been raised, I'm afraid that we have to adjust the prices of our products accordingly.

由于原材料价格上涨,我们不得不对产品的价格做相应的调整。

Price is hovering between $5 and $8.

价格徘徊于5至8美元之间。

Price is easy off.

价格趋于疲软。

DM210 is equivalent to 400 RMB.

210德国马克折合人民币400元。

C.I.F. is the price term normally adopted by you, right?

C.I.F.是你们经常采用的价格条件,是吗?

In case F.O.B. is used, risks and charges are to be passed over to the buyers once the cargo is put on board the ship.

如果采用离岸价,货一上船,货物的风险和费用就都转给买方了。

Your price is quoted C&F Xingang at DM200 per washer, right?

你方报价是每台洗衣机200德国马克,C&F新港价,对吗?

I can give you a definite answer on the price terms.

我可以就价格条件答复你方。

Don't you wish to employ RMB of ours? US Dollars might be adopted.

如果你们不同意用我们的人民币结算,美圆也可以。

Are you afraid of losing money due to exchange rate fluctuations?

您是不是怕由于汇率浮动而吃亏?

包装:

The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.

下面我想提出包装问题讨论一下。

We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.

我很想听听你们就包装问题发表意见。

Please make an offer indicating the packing.

请报价并说明包装情况。

Your opinions on packing will be passed on to our manufacturers.

你们对包装的意见将转达给厂商。

Packing also effects the reputation of our products.

包装也影响产品的声誉。

A packing that catches the eye will help us push the sales.

醒目的包装有助于我们推销产品。

I'm sure the new packing will give your clients satisfaction.

我相信新包装定会使您的客户满意。

Different articles require different packing.

不同商品需要不同的包装。

Packing charge is about 3% of the total cost of the goods.

包装费用占货物总值的百分之三。

Normally, packing charge is included in the contract price.

一般地,合同价格中已经包括了包装费用。

The crux of packing lies in protecting the goods from moisture.

包装的关键是防潮。

The machines must be well protected against dampness, moisture, rust and shock.

机器包装必须防湿、防潮、防锈、防震。

It is necessary to improve the packaging.

改进包装方法十分必要。

The unique design of the packing will help you promote the sale of drugs.

独特的包装将有助于我们推销这些药品。

The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling.

包装必须十分坚固,以承受粗率的搬运。

The packings are in good (bad) order.

包装完好无损(破损)。

Our packing will be on a par with that of the Japanese.

我们的包装可以与日本同行相媲美。

We have especially reinforced out pacing in order to minimize the extent of any possible damage to the goods. 我们已经特意加固包装,以便使货物万一遭到的损坏减小到最低程度。

We agree to use cartons for outer packing.

我们同意用纸箱做外包装。

The piece goods are to be wrapped in kraft paper, then packed in wooden cases.

布匹在装入木箱以前要用牛皮纸包好。

We use metal angles at each corner of the carton.

每个箱角都用金属角加固。

Each case is lined with foam plastics in order to protect the goods against press.

箱子里垫有泡沫塑料以免货物受压。

The canned goods are to be packed in cartons with double straps.

罐装货物在纸箱里,外面加两道箍。

Please mark the cases (boxes,bags,casks,etc) as per the drawing given.

请按所给的图样在箱(盒、袋、桶等等)上刷唛头。

On the outer packing, please mark wording, "Handle with Care".

在外包装上请标明"小心轻放"字样。

保险

what is the insurance premium?

保险费是多少?

Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People' Insurance Company of China.

张先生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉先生。

This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance.

这个问讯处为顾客提供大量关于货物投保方面的信息。

The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover.

只要是在保险责任范围内,保险公司就应负责赔偿。

The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clause.

保险的范围写在基本保险单和各种险别的条款里。

Please fill in the application form.

请填写一下投保单。

What risks is the People's Insurance Company of China able to cover?

中国人民保险公司承保的险别有哪些?

May I ask what exactly insurance covers according to your usual C.I.F terms?

请问根据你们常用的CIF价格条件,所保的究竟包括哪些险别?

It 's important for you to read the "fine print" in any insurance policy so that you know what kind of coverage you are buying.

阅读保险单上的"细则"对你是十分重要的,这样就能知道你要买的保险包括哪些项目。

The rates quoted by us are very moderate. Of course, the premium varies with the range of insurance.

我们所收取的费率是很有限的,当然,保险费用要根据投保范围的大小而有所不同。

W.P.A coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature, please extend the coverage to include TPND.

针对这种性质的货物只保水渍险是不够的,请加保偷盗提货不成险。

What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment?

贵公司能为我的这批货保哪些险呢?

The insurance rate for such kink of risk will vary according to the kind.

这类险别的保险费率将根据货物种类而定。

Insurance brokers will quote rates for all types of cargo and risks.

保险经纪人会开出承保各类货物的各种险别的费用。

You should study not only the benefits but also the terms and limitations of an insurance agreement that appears best suited to your needs.

你不仅要研究各种保险所标明的给予保险人的赔偿费用,还要研究它的条件与限制,然后选出最适合你需要的一种。

Not every breakage is a particular average.

并不是所有的破碎险都属于单独海损。

The coverage is W.P.A. plus Risk of Breakage.

投保的险别为水渍险加破碎险。

Then "all marine risks" means less than "all risks".

那么,"一切海洋运输货物险"意味着比"一切险"范围小一些。

In the insurance business, the term "average" simply means "loss" in most cases.

在保险业中"average"一词一般是"海损"的意思。

Health insurance is merely a mean by which people pool money to guard against the sudden economic consequences of sickness or injury.

健康保险就是筹集一些钱以预防疾病或受伤而突然发生的经济困难。

检验

Shall we take up the question of inspection today?

今天咱们讨论商品检验问题吧。

As an integral part of the contract, the inspection of goods has its special importance.

作为合同里的一个组成部分,商品检验具有特殊的重要性。

The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping line.

出口商在向船运公司托运前有权检验商品。

The inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods.

商品检验工作在到货后一个月内完成。

I'm worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection.

我担心对商检的结果会发生争议。

Where do you wish to reinspect the goods?

您希望在哪里复验商品?

The importers have the right to reinspect the goods after their arrival.

进口商在货到后有权复验商品。

It's very complicated to have the goods reinspected and tested.

这批货测试和复验起来比较复杂。

What if the results from the inspection and the reinspection do not coincide with each other?

如果检验和复验的结果有出入该怎么办呢?

Who issues the inspection certificate in case the quality do not confirm to the contract?

如果货物的质量与合同不符,由谁出具检验证明书呢?

The certificate will be issued by China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau or by any of its branches. 检验证明书将由中国进出口商品检验局或其分支机构出具。

As a rule, our certificate is made out in Chinese and English.

通常证明书是用中文和英文开具的。

Our Inspection Bureau will issue a Veterinary Inspection Certificate to show that the shipment is in conformity with export standards.

商检局将出具动物检疫证明书以证明货物符合出口标准。

We have the best surveyor, China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau.

我们有最好的公证行,即中国进出口商品检验局。

Mr. Black is talking with the Chinese importer about inspecting the goods.

布莱克先生与中方进口商就商品检验问题进行洽谈。

How should we define the inspection rights?

商检的权力怎样加以明确呢?

We'll accept the goods only if the results from the two inspections are identical with each other.

如果双方的检测结果一致,我们就收货。

Our certificates are made valid by means of the official seal and personal chop of the commissioner.

我们的证明书以盖公章和局长签字为有效。

Our goods must be up to export standards before the Inspection Bureau releases them.

我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后,商检局才予以放行。

What's the time limit for the reinspection?

复验的时限是什么时候?

装运

The shipment has arrived in good condition.

运到之货情况良好。

I hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.

我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。

Please exercise better care with future shipments.

对今后装运的货,请多加注意。

Can last shipment be duplicated?

上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?

We'll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.

我们将派船只在黄埔装运。

We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.

我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。

Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?

我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?

The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.

第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。

Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?

你们能不能提前一点交货呢?

If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.

如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。

Could you do something to advance your shipment?

你们能不能设法提前交货?

I'm sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being. 很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。

After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers. 从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。

We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.

请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。

We'd better have a brief talk about the loading port.

我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。

We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.

我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港。

Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?

咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题?

He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.

他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了意见。

Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading port in the producing country. 有时因为在生产国找不到合适的装港,我们不得不转船。

In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges.

货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。

Partial shipment is allowed.

允许分批装运。

We must have the goods here in September for reshipment.

货物必须9月份到达此地以便再转运。

运输:

We arrange shipments to any part of the world.

我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。

From what I've heard you're ready well up in shipping work.

据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。

What is your specific transport requirement?

你们需要的运输条件是什么?

It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.

这将给我们的运输带来很多问题。

The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation.

双方就运输方式达成了协议。

Today let's discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.

今天我们就谈谈关于钢材的运输方式吧。

How do you usually move your machines?

你们出口机器习惯使用哪种运输方式?

The goods are now in transit.

此批货物正在运输途中。

Do you do any chartering?

你们租船吗?

A part of the goods were damaged in transit.

一部分货物在运输途中受损。

Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today.

海运是目前世界上最重要的一种运输方式。

Please have the goods transported by air.

请空运此批货。

We don't think it is proper to transport the goods by railway.

我们认为此货不适合用铁路运输。

You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess.

我猜你们安排铁路运输有困难。

If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of transportation to another during the course of the entire voyage, it's called "combined transportation".

如果货物在运输途中交换交通工具,这便是"联运"。

We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation.

我们认为联运货物十分必要。

It's simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multimodal combined transportation.

安排联运对我们双方都既简单又经济。

Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to be charged to your account.

从上海到香港的运费由贵方负担。

The bill of lading should be marked as "freight prepaid".

提单上应该注明"运费预付"字样。

We'll send you by air a full set of non-negotiable documents immediately after the goods are loaded.

货一发运,我们就寄给你方一套单据副本。

when the goods have been loaded, you can get the B/L signed by the master of the vessel.

货装上船后,你可以得到由船长签字的提单。

We'll send you two sets of the Shipped, Clean Bill of Lading.

我们将寄送两套已装运清洁提单。

付款

It's convenient to make payment in pound sterling.

用英镑付款较方便。

We can't accept payment on deferred terms.

商务英语翻译试题四试卷及答案

商务英语翻译试题(四) Ⅰ词汇测试题:(2题,每题10分,共20分) 1.该组有10个商务英语英文词或词组,下面均有英文词或词组来进行解释。请将正确的选项标出,要求英英转换意义准确,符合商务英语规。 (10分) (1) currency A. the money in use in a particular country B. flow of price C. at present D. deposit in the bank (2) vary A. to change or be different B. to choose C. to apply for D. to refuse (3) tumble A. to be trapped in difficulty B. to fall quickly and without control C. to be tired of doing D. to become less in number or smaller (4) breach A. an act of breaking a law, promise B. a specialized company C. a part of an institution D. an agreement or contract (5) take the law into their own hands. A. to solve the problem by themselves B. to break or violate the law C. to explain the clauses in the law D. to understand the law as they think (6) seminar A. survival B. study of a university C. sightseeing D. social setting (7) grace A. a person who controls property B. a period of time allowed before sth. happens C. a generally accepted opinion D. a way of dealing with a problem (8) veto A. a refusal to allow sth. to be done B. a particular right to do sth. C. an amount of money paid to obtain insurance D. disagreement or unfriendliness (9) priority A. to pose a threat B. to produce life cycle

广外自考商英本科00602口译上册课后习题中英文翻译1-10

Unit 1 1-1英 Tourist industry was designated as a new economic growth point in the national economy at the conference on economic work held by the central committee of the communist party of china. 在中国共产党中央委员会的经济工作会议中,中国的旅游业被定为国民经济的新增长点。 The move promoted the status of the tourist sector in economic and social development, paving the way for the rapid development of the tourist industry in the next century.这不仅提高了旅游业在经济和社会发展中的地位,同时也为旅游业在下个世纪的发展铺平了道路。 The top 54 tourist cities were selected throughout the country by examination. The event has not only improved the environment for urban tourist development, but has also speeded up the internationalization and modernization of the tourist cities. 通过检查,评选出了54个旅游城市。这样的评选不仅改善了城市旅游环境,也加快了城市旅游业国际化和现代化的进程。 Continuous growth was obtained despite the adverse circumstances of the international market.尽管国际市场的环境并不好,但是我国的旅游业仍然保持持续的增长。 A steady growth in overseas travelers has given an impetus to the development of the domestic tourist industry.海外旅客的稳定增长促进了国内旅游业的发展。 In 1998, the total volume of income from the tourist industry amounted to 343 billion yuan, an increase of 10.2% over the previous year, contributing greatly to realizing the preset growth target with regard to the national economy. 1998年,旅游业的总收入为3430亿元人民币,比去年增长了10.2%,为实现国民经济预定的增长目标做出了巨大的贡献。 A provisional method for the trial establishment of sino-foreign joint-venture travel agencies was introduced with the approval of the state council. 征得国务院的同意,我们引进了关于试建中外合资旅游机构的暂行方法A structure to further expand the opening of the tourist industry has emerged thanks to the promulgation of the method. 由于这一办法的颁布,形成了进一步扩大旅游业对外开放的新构架。 It will help open new channels for attracting expertise from overseas travel services, which will bring about a new competitiveness in the domestic travel service market. 这一办法会帮助我们打开吸引游客、从海外旅游行业中引进先进的管理经验的渠道。这同样也会给国内的旅游业市场带来新的竞争。 1-2 Not long ago, the secretary general of the world tourism organization said. “the Asian financial crisis has slowed down the development of world tourism , but the Chinese tourism industry has maintained a high growth speed.”世界旅游组织秘书长弗朗加利日前认定,亚洲金融危机使世界旅游业放慢了增长速度,而中国旅游业却继续保持着强劲增长势头。 He predicted that by 2020, china will become the largest tourism country in the world. 他预测,到2020年,中国将有望成为世界第一大旅游大国。 The secretary general was attending the ’98 china international tourism fair, held in shanghai. At the fair, the quoted a survey report as saying; due to the financial crisis in Asia, the number of tourists coming and going between the Asian countries has dropped by a large margin since summer 1997. 弗朗加利去年出席了上海98中国国际旅游交易会,他援引世界旅游组织一份分析报告说,由于金融危机的影响,亚洲各国之间出入境旅游人数从1997年夏季开始大幅度减少。 The growth speed of world tourism decreased from 5.5 percent in 1996 to 3.8 percent in 1997.世界旅游业的增长速度因此由1996年的5.5%下降到去年的3.8%。 From January to August 1998, the number of tourist entering china totaled 41.3284 million people/times, or an increase of 12.22 percent over the figure for the corresponding period of last year.1998年1至8月份,我国旅游入境人数达4132.84万人次,比1997年同期增长12.22%。 Foreign exchange earnings generated by tourism reached 8.198 billion us dollars, or an increase of 5.55 percent over those of the corresponding period of last year. 旅游外汇收入达81.98亿美元,比1997年同时期增长5.55%。 The number of overseas tourists coming to china has kept growing, except from the other Asian countries, the number of whose tourists has shown a slight reduction. 国际客源市场中,除亚洲市场有所下降外,其他各大洲市场均有增长。 The secretary general pointed out that china’s tourism industry has shown a rising trend during the Asian financial crisis, and the Chinese people should be proud of this, he said. 秘书长弗朗加利指出,中国旅游业在亚洲金融危机中仍出现上升势头,是值得自豪的。In 1990, the number of foreign tourists entering china ranked 12th in the world, and in 1997, the sixth: 1997年中国的旅游入境人数在世界上的排名由1990年的第12位上升到第6位, and its foreign exchange earnings generated from tourism ranked 25th in the world in 1990, and the eighth in 1997.旅游外汇收入则从第25为升至第8位。 The constant deepening of China’s reform and opening to the outside world has greatly promoted the development of China’s tourism. 秘书长认为,中国改革开放的不断深入使旅游业随之得到了强劲发展。It is predicted that by 2020, the number of tourists worldwide will be about 1.6 billion, of whom 137 million will come to china.预计到了2020年,全世界旅游人数将接近16亿,其中1.37亿人将到中国旅游。 The secretary general said that he likes china very much, because china is a “very lovely country”. 秘书长说,他非常喜欢中国,因为中国是个“十分可爱的国家”,It has beaches, plains and mountains,

自考广东商务英语翻译05355复习资料

5355商务英语翻译复习资料 1.词汇 1. CEO ( Chief Executive Officer) 首席执行官 2. Customer Service Section 客户服务部 3. APEC (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation) 亚太经合组织 4. L/C (letter of credit) 信用证 5. FOB (free on board) 离岸价 6. packing list 装箱单 7. export license 出口许可证 8. commercial contract 商业合同 9. non-firm offer 虚盘 10. port of shipment 装运港 11. insurance policy 保单 12. confirmed letter of credit 保兑信用证 13. shipping documents 装运单据 14. draft/bill of exchange 汇票 15. marks and nos. 唛头及编号 1. COO (Chief Operating Officer) 首席运营官 2. After-sales Dept. 售后服务部 3. OPEC (organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries) 石油输出国组织 4. import license 进口许可证 5. loan agreement 贷款协议 6. documentary L/C 跟单信用证 7. port of loading 装货港 8. insurance premium 保费 9. to enter into a contract 签订合同 10. bill of lading 提单 11. L/C (letter of credit) 信用证 12. draft/bill of exchange 汇票 13. marks and nos. 唛头及编号 14. sight draft 即期汇票 15. international conventions and practice 国际惯例 2.句子翻译 We shall give prompt and best attention to any inquiries and provide adequate information as well. 译文:任何询盘我们都会迅速而完善地处理,并提供足够的信息。 2. In compliance with your request, we are now making you the following offer, subject to your reply reaching us within ten days. 译文:按照(应)你方要求,我方现作如下发盘,以你方的回复十日内到有效。 3. In the usual practice we would like to be paid by irrevocable L/C drawn at sight. 译文:我们通常要求的付款方式为即其不可撤销信用证。

自考-国际商务英语(复习资料).docx

International Business English Lesson 1 International Business/国际商务 Business Knowledge: The major differences between international business and domestic business A.Differences in legal systems 法律体系 B.Differences in currencies 货币 C? Differences in cultural background D? Different in natural and economic conditions The major types of international business A.Trade https://www.sodocs.net/doc/0516701635.html,modity trade 商品贸易 b? Service trade B.In vestment a.Foreign direct investment b.Portfolio investment 证券投资 C.Other types a. Licensing and franchising许可经营和特许经营 b? Management contract and contract manufacturing 管理合同和承包生产 c.Turnkey project and BOT Trade Terms: 1.Customs iirea 关税区: 2.Conversion货币兑换 3.Visible trade 有形贸易:The form of commodity trade, i.c. exporting and importing goods produced or manufactured in one country for con sumption or resale in another, (including cash transaction-by means of money and market, and counter trade) 4.Invisible trade 无形贸易:The form of transportation, communication, banking, insurance, consulting, information etc. is called invisible trade or service industries.

广外自考商务英语专业

商务英语 商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。商务英语课程不只是简单地对学员的英文水平、能力的提高,它更多地是向学员传授一种西方的企业管理理念、工作心理,甚至是如何和外国人打交道,如何和他们合作、工作的方式方法,以及他们的生活习惯等,从某种程度上说是包含在文化概念里的。 培养目标 本专业方向主要培养具有扎实的英语语言基础和较系统的国际商务管理理论知识,具有较强的实践技能,能在外贸、外事、文化、新闻出版、教育、科研、旅游等部门从事翻译、管理、教学、研究工作的英语高级专门人才。 培养要求 要求学生受到英语听、说、读、写、译等方面的良好训练,掌握英语语言和文学、政治、经济、管理、社会文化等方面的基本理论和基本知识,并通过英语专业全国四级和八级考试。 就业方向 毕业生可在各企事业单位从事外经、外贸、旅游、外事等口译、笔译工作以及管理、文秘、经济贸易、公共英语教学等工作。 专业代号:A050226 ;专业名称:商务英语(专科) 注:“标准号”为2002年以前使用 序号类型 序号 课程 代码 标准 号 课程名称 学 分 类 型 考试方 式 方向或备 注 1 001 03706 思想道德修养与法律基础 2 必 考 笔试 2 002 03707 毛泽东思想、邓小平理论和“三 个代表”重要思想概论 4 必 考 笔试 3 003 04729 大学语文 4 必 考 笔试 4 004 00794 综合英语(一)10 必笔试

考 5 005 00795 综合英语(二) 10 必 考 笔试 6 006 00522 英语国家概况 4 必 考 笔试 7 007 00831 英语语法 4 必 考 笔试 8 008 00595 3475 英语阅读(一) 6 必 考 笔试 9 009 05439 商务英语阅读 4 必 考 笔试 10 010 05440 商务英语写作 4 必 考 笔试 11 011 01314 商务英语口语 10 必考 实践考 核 12 012 01315 商务英语听力 10 必考 实践考 核 13 231 00040 3014 法学概论 6 加 考 笔试 14 232 05679 宪法学 4 加 考 笔试 本文档由深圳自考网https://www.sodocs.net/doc/0516701635.html, 编制 相关说明 开考方式 面向社会及独立办班 报考范围 全省及港澳地区 主考学校 广东外语外贸大学 课程设置 必考课程12门,共72学分;选考课程0门,共0学分;加考课程2 门,共12学分; 毕业要求 说明 1、港澳考生可不考001、002两门课程,但须加考231、232两门课程。 2、011、012两门课程为毕业考核课程,考生须取得该专业其他全部笔试课程合格成绩后才能报考。 备注 专业代号:B050218 ;专业名称:商务英语(独立本科段) 注:“标准号”为2002年以前使用 序号 类型序号 课程代码 标准 号 课程名称 学分 类型 考试方 式 方向或备注 1 001 03708 中国近现代史纲要 2 必考 笔试 2 002 03709 马克思主义基本原理概论 4 必考 笔试 3 003 00840 3837 第二外语(日语) 6 必考 笔试

商务英语翻译自测

05355 商务英语翻译试卷 第1套 I. Multiple Choice (20 points, 2 points for each) 1. Rising damp, if not treated effectively, could in time cause extensive damage to the structure of your home, ruin decoration and furniture. A. 如果处理不当,墙内潮气最终可能会对房屋的结构造成大面积破坏,毁掉装修和家具。 B. 如果处理不当,墙内潮气最终可能会对房屋的结构、装修以及家具造成大面积破坏和损害。 C. 如果处理不当,墙内的潮湿气体准时可能会对房屋的结构造成大面积破坏,毁掉装修和家具。 D. 如果处理不当,墙内的潮湿气体准时可能会对房屋的结构、装修以及家具造成大面积破坏。 2. This contract is entered into as of the seventh day of March, 2002, by and between Lonk Co. Ltd., a corporation organized under the laws of the United States of America (hereinafter called the "Purchaser"), and Wingo Co. Group, a corporation organized under the laws of the People’s Republic of China ( hereinafter called the "Seller"). A. 2002年3月7日,本合同由依照美国法律成立的龙科有限公司[以下简称甲方]和依照中华人民共和国法律成立的文果集团公司[以下简称乙方]订立。 B. 本合同由依照美国法律成立的龙科有限公司[以下简称甲方]和依照中华人民共和国法律成立的文果集团公司[以下简称乙方]之间于2002年3月7日订立。 C. 本合同由依照美国法律成立的龙科有限公司[以下简称买方]和依照中华人民共和国法律成立的文果集团公司[以下简称卖方]之间于2002年3月7日订立。 D. 2002年3月7日,本合同由依照美国法律成立的龙科有限公司[以下简称买方]和依照中华人民共和国法律成立的文果集团公司[以下简称卖方]订立。 3. Multinational bank's services include issuing letter of credit, buying and selling foreign exchange, issuing banker's acceptances, accepting Eurocurrency deposits, making Eurocurrency loans, and assisting in the marketing of Eurobonds. A. 跨国银行提供的服务包括开立信用证、买卖外汇、开立银行承兑、接受欧洲货币储存、提供欧洲货币贷款以及发行欧洲货币债券。 B. 跨国银行提供的服务包括开立信用证、买卖外汇、开证行承兑、接受欧洲货币储存、提供欧洲货币贷款以及发行推销欧洲货币债券。 C. 跨国银行提供的服务包括开立信用证、买卖外汇、开立银行承兑、接受欧洲货币储存、提供欧洲货币贷款以及发行欧洲货币债券。 D. 跨国银行提供的服务包括开立信用证、买卖外汇、开证行承兑、接受欧洲货币储存、提供欧洲货币贷款以及发行推销欧洲货币债券。 4. Within 30 days after the signing and coming into effect of this contract, the Buyer shall proceed to pay the price for the goods to the Seller by opening an irrevocable L/C for the full amount of US$30,000 in favor of the Seller through a bank at export point so that the Seller may draw the sum in due time.

商务英语翻译试题二试卷及答案2

商务英语翻译试题(二) Ⅰ词汇测试题:(2题,每题10分,共20分) 1.该组有10个商务英语英文词或词组,下面均有英文词或词组来进行解释。请将正确的选项标出,要求英英转换意义准确,符合商务英语规范。(10分) (1) promote A. to encourage the popularity, sale or development B. to change or vary C. to act as judge in an argument D. to speak or write to someone (2) to address A. to speak or write to someone, or to direct information at someone. B. to offer, supply C. to stipulate D. to come up with ideas (3) to indemnify A. to pay for the damage B. to state something officially C. to suggest an idea D. to use something instead of another (4) to cancel an order A. to confirm an order B. to deliver a letter C. to recommend a candidate D. to make void or of no effect (5) ceiling A. upper limit B. cancellation C. bottom D. the lowest point (6) tide over A. to help sb. during a period of difficulty B. to spend a lot of time doing C. to tie to sth. D. to try one’s best (7) carry out A. to take away B. to perform or complete C. to give or offer something D. to suggest an idea (8) to complicate A. to finish something B. to be dissatisfied with something C. to make something more difficult to deal with D. to compare with something (9) to put on an event A. to come up with ideas B. to come on for sth.

广东自考商务英语翻译课件

商务英语翻译之词汇 翻译 ?词义的选择 ?词义的引申 ?词类转换法 ?视角转化法 ?增减法 ?重复法 ?数字翻译

商务英语翻译之句法 翻译 ?否定句式 ?比较句式 ?被动句式 ?定语从句 商务英语翻译之文体 与语篇 ?商号与名片

?商务广告 ?商务合同翻译 ?商务信函 ?W e s e l l c h e a p q u a l i t y g o o d s. ?W e h a v e m a d e y o u a n o f f e r a t a v e r y c o m p e t i t i v e p r i c e. ?Y o u w i l l f i n d o u r p r i c e s f o r t h e s e g o o d s v e r y p o p u l a r. ?P l e a s e m a k e u s y o u r l o w e s t q u o t a t i o n

f o r b i k e s. ?I f y o u f e e l i n t e r e s t e d i n o u r b u s i n e s s p r o p o s a l,p l e a s e s e n d u s t h e s a m p l e s t o g e t h e r w i t h y o u r b e s t t e r m s a n d c o n d i t i o n s. ?A s w e h a v e q u o t e d y o u o u r r o c k-b o t t o m p r i c e,w e c a n’t g i v e y o u a n y m o r e d i s c o u n t.

自考国际商务英语

《国际商务英语》串讲 A abroad adv. 在国外,出国,广泛流传absence n. 缺席,离开 absent adj. 不在,不参与absenteeism n. (经常性)旷工,旷职absorb v. 吸收,减轻(冲击、困难等)作用或影响abstract n. 摘要 access n. 接近(或进入)的机会,享用权v. 获得使用计算机数据库的权利 accommodation n. 设施,住宿account n. 会计帐目 accountancy n. 会计工作accountant n. 会计 accounts n. 往来帐目account for 解释,说明 account executive n. (广告公司)客户经理*accruals n. 增值,应计 achieve v. 获得或达到,实现,完成acknowledge v. 承认,告知已收到(某物),承认某人acquire v. 获得,得到*acquisition n. 收购,被收购的公司或股份acting adj. 代理的activity n. 业务类型 actual adj. 实在的,实际的,确实的adapt v. 修改,适应 adjust v. 整理,使适应administration n. 实施,经营,行政 administer v. 管理,实施adopt v. 采纳,批准,挑选某人作候选人advertise v. 公布,做广告ad n. 做广告,登广告 advertisement n. 出公告,做广告advertising n. 广告业 after-sales service n. 售后服务agenda n. 议事日程 agent n. 代理人,经纪人allocate v. 分配,配给 amalgamation n. 合并,重组ambition n. 强烈的欲望,野心 *amortise v. 摊还analyse v 分析,研究 analysis n. 分析,分析结果的报告analyst n. 分析家,化验员 annual adj. 每年的,按年度计算的annual general meeting (AGM)股东年会anticipate v. 期望anticipated adj. 期待的 appeal n. 吸引力apply v. 申请,请求;应用,运用 applicant n. 申请人application n. 申请,施用,实施 appointee n. 被任命人appraisal n. 估量,估价 appreciate v. 赏识,体谅,增值*appropriate v. 拨出(款项) approve v. 赞成,同意,批准aptitude n. 天资,才能 *arbitrage n. 套利arbitration n. 仲裁 *arrears n. 欠帐assemble v. 收集,集合 assembly-line n. 装配线,流水作业线assess v. 评定,估价 asset n. 资产current asset n. 流动资产 fixed asset n. 固定资产frozen asset n. 冻结资产 intangible assets n. 无形资产liquid assets n. 速动资产 tangible assets n. 有形资产assist v. 援助,协助,出席 audit n. 查账,审计automate v. 使某事物自动操作 意识;警觉awareness n. average n. 平均,平均水准 B n. 贿赂backhander n. backing 财务支持,赞助

《商务英语翻译》历年真题及答案[]doc

全国商务英语翻译统一考试初级笔译练习试题 练习一 Part I Translate the following sentences into English or Chinese 1.迄今为止,各国的移民政策侧重于为低技能工人设置障碍,同时鼓励高技能专业人才、工程师、科学家和企业家前来工作,甚至定居。 2.Kasda是瑞士的汽车、能源和食品集团公司。本年度第一季度,尽管它的总营业额下降了6%,但是利润却增加了12.1%。 3.“海洋城”以其绵延10英里(相当于16公里)的海滩而闻名,每年接待约800万游客 4.当富人想到将财富传给子孙的时候,他们通常会有两种情绪:害怕和忧虑。他们害怕或忧虑金钱会对子孙产生消极影响;害怕金钱会让子孙失去通过努力工作获得成功的人生动力。 5.关于我方第315号订单,由于到货质量低劣,我方被迫表达强烈不满。 6.China is fielding its largest-ever Olympic team at the upcoming Beijing Games, with 639 athletes competing in all 28 sports. The Chinese team will attempt to surpass the 32 gold medals won at the Athens Olympics, four less than the United States. 7.A Japanese media report says Japan and China have reached a compromise and agreed to jointly develop gas fields and share profits in disputed areas of the East China Sea. 8.The number of newly laid-off U.S. workers rose last week, the latest sign that the economic downturn is affecting the job market. A report Thursday from the Labor Department said the number of people applying for unemployment benefits for the first time rose 22–thousand, to 378–thousand. 9. Chinese economy suffered only a mild setback in the first quarter of 2008, and remains resilient despite inflation and worsening global credit crisis. 10. Praise and encouragement also makes employees more likely to work hard and stay in their jobs, saving on the cost of finding replacements. Part II Translate the following passages into Chinese. Passage 1 Most Americans believe someone isn’t grown up until age 26, probably with a completed education, a full-time job, a family to support and financial independence, a survey said. But they also believe that becoming an official grown-up is a process that takes five years from about the age of 20, concluded the report from the University of Chicago’s National Opinion Research Center. The findings were based on a representative sample of 1398 people over age 18. The poll found the following ages at which people expect the transitions to grown-up status to be completed: age 20.9 self-supporting; 21.1 no longer living with parents; 21.2 full-time job; 22.3 education complete; 24.5 being able to support a family financially; 25.7 married; and 26.2 having a child. “There is a large degree of consensus across social groups on the relative importance of the seven transitions,” said Tom Smith, director of the survey. The only notable pattern of differences is on views about supporting a family, having a child and g etting married. “Older adults and the widowed and married rate these as more important than younger adults and the never-married do,” he added. “This probably reflects in large part a shift in values across generations away from traditional family values.” The most valued step toward reaching adulthood, the survey found, was completing an education, followed by full-time employment, supporting a family, financial independence, living independently of parents, marriage and parenthood. Passage 2 Spend less than you earn. This is perhaps the most worn out, overused phrase in the world of personal finance. But guess what? It’s also the single most important financial lesson you’ll ever learn. No matter how hard you work and how much money you earn, you’ll never achieve financial security if you spend more than you earn, so…… do whatever it takes to make sure that this doesn’t happen. This takes self-discipline, and might require constructing a budget, but if you ever want to get to a point where you can afford all the little niceties in life, you need to make it happen. Plan for the future. I’ve been where you are, and I know that “the future” seems like it’s a million miles away. Do yourself a favor. Sit down and define short, intermediate, and long-term goals and then put together a plan for getting there. It’s not easy, and you probably won’t get it right at first but once you do this, you’ll have something concrete to work from (and to modify in the future). Start small and work your way up. Be patient. Building a solid financial foundation takes time. Don’t look for shortcuts or try to strike it rich overnight wit h the latest hot investment tip. Likewise, don’t make major financial decisions wi thout fully considering the ramifications. This isn’t to say that you should be paralyzed fear. Rather, you need to do your homework. Turn those unknowns into knowns, and

相关主题