搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 > 全新版大学英语第二版 综合教程1 翻译

全新版大学英语第二版 综合教程1 翻译

1.As it was a formal dinner party,I wore formal dress,as mother told me to

那是个正规的宴会,我按照妈妈那样讲的那样穿着礼服去了

2.His girlfriend advised him to get out of/get rid of his bad habit of smoking

before it took hold.

他的女友劝他趁抽烟的坏习惯还没有根深蒂固之前把它改掉

3.Anticipating that the demand for electricity will be hight during the next

few months,they have decided to increase its production.

他们预料到下几个月电的需求量很大,决定增加产量

4.It is said that bill has been fired for continually violating the company’s

safety rules.

据说比尔因一再违反公司的安全规章而被解雇

5.It is reported that the government has taken proper measures to avoid the

possibility of a severe water shortage.

据报道地方政府已经采取适当措施避免严重缺水的可能

1.As is predicted by scientists,global pollution has become one of the most

serious problems humans are faced with.

正如科学家预言的那样,全球污染成了人类面临的最严重的问题

https://www.sodocs.net/doc/078966099.html,petition for these jobs is very tough---we have five times as many

applicants this year as we did last year.

谋求这些职位的竞争很激烈,今年的求职者是去年的五倍

3.As the facts show,educational programs need to fit into the national plan

for economic development

正如事实表明的那样,教育大纲应当符合国家的经济发展计划

4.The car burns too much gas,and moreover,the price is almost twice as

much as I intend to pay.

这辆车太费油了,而且价格几乎是我想付的两倍

5.To understand a great international event,we first of all.need to consider

the historical and political background to it.

要了解这一重大的国际事件,我们首先需要考虑其历史与政治背景

1.I’m not sure where you can find a good carpenter—you’d better ask

around.

我不太清楚那里你能找到一个好杠,你最好四处打听

2.Feeling a little embarrassed,he quickly cleared his throat and looked up at

the painting on the wall.

他感到一点尴尬,赶紧清了清喉咙,抬头看着墙上的画

3.Michael was survived by three sons,two daughters,and his wife Elizabeth.

迈克尔去世了,留下了三个儿子,两个女儿和妻子伊丽莎白

4.As a financial expert,William advised us to invest our money in the stock

market.

作为金融专家,威廉建议我们投资股票市场

5.We small retailers can’t compete with supermarkets in pricing and sales.

我们这些小零售商无法和超市在价格和销售方面竞争

1.Before I went off to university,my grandfather gave me a few words of

wisdom which impressed me deeply.

我上大学之前,祖父对我说的那几句充满智慧的话给我留下了深刻的印象

2.Never tell my parents about my injuries and I’ll be very grateful to you

千万别把我的伤势告诉我父母,我会很感激你的

3.At the meeting some of our colleagues put forward sensible suggestions

about improving our working environment.

我们有几个同事在会上提出了改进工作环境的合理建议

4.The management has agreed to grant the workers a 10% pay rise in

response to union pressure.

迫于工会的压力,投资方同意给工人增加百分之十的工资

5.It was very thoughtful of the hostess to give the house a thorough

cleaning before we arrived.

女主人考虑得很周到,在我们到来之前把房子打扫的干干净净

1. A local business undertook the project but went bankrupt before it was

completed.

当地一家公司承担了此项工程,但工程还没完成就破产了

2.Let’s make a deal –you wash my car,and I’ll let you use it tonight.

我和你做一笔交易,你替我洗车,我晚上把车借给你开

3.We got to the village which we thought must have been wiped out in the

severe earthquake.only to find it slightly damaged.

我们到达那个我们本以为会员次大地震的村庄时,却发现他只受到轻微的损失

4.My garden is dary and shady—few plants thrive in that condition

我的花苑既干燥又背阴在那样的环境里,很少有植物能茁壮生长

5.Mystery still surrounds the exact truth behind the film star’s death

那位电影明星的死亡真相至今仍被谜团案笼罩着

1.Without his personal file,an applicant can hardly expect to get

没有个人档案,求职者很难指望受雇当老师

2.With enough ice,we would be able to chill the drinks.

有了足够的冰,我们就能并这些饮料了

3.In my humble opinion,reading is the most pleasant way to spend one’s

leisure

依我愚见,阅读是打发闲暇时间的最悦人的方式

4.Some people said it was simply a miracle that the American athlete

Michael Phelps won eight gold medals at the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.

有人说,美国运动员迈克尔.菲尔普斯在2008北京奥运会上赢得8块金牌简直是奇迹5.The washing machine has broken down,so we have to wash our clothes by

hand.

洗衣机坏了,我们只能用手洗衣服了

Half an hour had gone by ,but the last bus hadn’t come yet we had to

walk home

半个小时过去了,但是末班车还没来,我们知道走回去

Mary looks as if she is very worried about the Chinese exam because she hasn’t learned the texts by heart

玛丽看上去对汉语考试很担心,因为他没有熟背课文

Since the basketball match has been postponed,we might as well visit museum

既然篮球赛已经推迟,我们不妨去参观博物馆

He stayed in Australia with his parents all the way through world war 2

第二次世界大战期间他一直和父母住在澳大利亚

Since I graduate from Nanjing university in 1985 ,I have kind of lost touch with my Classmates

自从1985年从南京大学毕业,可以说我与我的大学同学失去了联系

To understand a great international event , we first of all need to consider the historical and political background to it

据报道,联合国斡旋者制定出了他们希望双方都能接受大方案

Doris walked in the forest cautiously , afraid of being attacked by giant snakes

多丽丝小心翼翼的在森林里行走,害怕遭到大蛇攻击

Earthquakes typhoons and other natural disasters cannot be prevented but action can be taken to protect life and property

地震台风,和其他自然灾害无法阻止,但可以采取行动保护生命财产

I bought a now issue of my favorite sports magazine and hurried home , anxious to assuse myself reading it

我买了一期新的我最喜欢的体育杂志就赶紧回家,急着想要读着自娱

Helen lacks confidence , I have never known anyone to unsure of herself

海伦缺乏信心,我从未遇到过像她那样没有自信的人

下载文档原格式(Word原格式,共3页)
相关文档
  • 新版大学英语综合教程

  • 大学英语综合教程翻译

  • 全新版综合教程1翻译

  • 新编大学英语综合教程

  • 综合教程1课文翻译

  • 大学英语实用翻译教程