搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 经典英文电影台词~(新东方老师的翻译~)

经典英文电影台词~(新东方老师的翻译~)

经典英文电影台词~(新东方老师的翻译~)
经典英文电影台词~(新东方老师的翻译~)

㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6.You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8.It made me look like a duck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10.I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

㈢《The Lion King狮子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

㈣《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

https://www.sodocs.net/doc/197769097.html,nd is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

㈤《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

㈥《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

㈦《GARFIELD加菲猫》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

经典英文电影台词100句

经典英文电影台词100句 美国电影学会于近日评选出了美国电影中的一百句最佳台词,《乱世佳人》的克拉克·盖博口中的“坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎”荣膺榜首。评选结果的影片涵盖面十分广泛,最早的可以追溯到1927 年的第一步有声片《爵士歌手》,最近的则是2002年的《指环王之双塔骑兵》。其中《乱世佳人》、《卡萨布兰卡》、《绿野仙踪》等经典老片在榜上占据了不止一席之位,而《卡萨布兰卡》凭借6句经典台词居首位。美国电影学会总监费斯登堡认为,这些经典的电影台词已经成为了美国语言文化的一个组成部分,评选的目的是为了重新激起人们对美国经典电影的热情。 1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939) 2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972) 3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954) 4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 5,Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950) 8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

英文电影中的经典对白

英文电影中的经典对白 有一种鸟是永远也关不住的,因为它的每片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉! these walls arekind of funny like that. first you hate them, then you get used to them. enoughtime passed, get so you depend on them. that s institutionalizing. 刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢的,你习惯生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存.那就是体制化.every man s got a breaking point. 每个人的忍耐都会有限度的.fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set youfree. 怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.red: there s not a day goes by i don t feelregret. not because i m in here, or because you think i should. i look back onthe way i was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. iwant to talk to him. i want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the waythings are. but i can t. that kid s long gone and this old man is all that sleft. i got to live with that. rehabilitated? it s just a bullshit word. so yougo on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. because to tell youthe truth,i don t give a shit. red:我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官).回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题.可是,我做不到了.那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去.重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,说实话,我不在乎.prison life consists of routine, and then moreroutine. 监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事. 10.i find i m so excited. i can barely sit stillor hold a thought in my head. i think it the excitement only a free man canfeel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain.i hope i can make it across the border. i hope to see my friend, and shake hishand. i hope the pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. i hope. 我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考.我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱 的激动心情.我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手.我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝.我希望.

(完整word版)经典电影台词(英文带带翻译)

㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 4.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。 5.Get busy living or get busy dieing. 要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。 6.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。 7.forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope . 不要忘了,这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西,它就在我们的内心深处,他们无法达到,也接触不到,那就是希望. ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 12.To make each day count. 让每一天都有所值。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

英文电影经典台词大全

英文电影经典台词大全 导读:本文是关于英文电影经典台词大全的文章,如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享! 1、You can’t handle the truth!你不能操纵事实!《义海雄风》 2、All right,Mr。DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up。好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。《日落大道》 3、I am big!It’s the pictures that got small。我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。《日落大道》 4、Death is just a part of life,something we're all destined to do。死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》 5、A man can be destroyed but not defeated。一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》 6、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers。我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。《欲望号街车》 7、Love means never having to say you’re sorry。爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》 8、You had me at hello。你一开口就征服了我!《加菲猫》 9、After all,tomorrow is another day!毕竟,明天又是新的一天!《乱世佳人》 10、There’s no crying in baseball!在棒球运动中没有哭泣!

《红粉联盟》 11、Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon。We have the stars。噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。《扬帆》 12、I think it's hard winning a war with words。我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。《乱世佳人》 13、Wait a minute,wait a minute。You ain’t heard nothin’yet!等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!《爵士歌手》 14、Shed no tears for me,my glory lives forever!不要为我流泪,我的荣誉将永远流传。《星球大战2》 15、A boy’s best friend is his mother。一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。《惊魂记》 16、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates。You never know what you’re gonna get。妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。《阿甘正传》 17、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good。没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。《华尔街》 18、I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!《壮志凌云》 19、You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?《出租车司机》 20、Show me the money!让我看到钱!《甜心先生》 21、I’ll have what she’s having。我会拥有她所拥有的。《当

经典电影台词中英文

经典电影台词中英文 导读:本文是关于经典电影台词中英文,如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享! 1、如果当时你没走,后来的我们会不会不一样。——《后来的我们》 If you hadn't gone, would we be different then? 2、毕业时我们在一起,希望未来我们还能再相遇!——《谁的青春不迷茫》 When we graduate, we hope that we can meet again in the future. 3、我们人类更关心的是拥有,而不是存在。——《超体》 We humans are more concerned with possession rather than being. 4、钱不是问题,是你不在我心里了。——《北京遇上西雅图》 Money is not a problem. You are not in my heart. 5、你妈妈也去过不少地方耶!还有这种嗜好!只拍床这么变态!——《前度》 Your mother has been to many places. And this hobby! Only filming the bed so abnormal! 6、可以负责任的告诉你,黎叔很生气,后果很严重!——《天下无贼》 I can tell you responsibly that Uncle Li is very angry and

the consequences are very serious. 7、男人钱多钱少不重要,找一个知冷知热疼你的。——《北京遇上西雅图》 It doesn't matter if a man has more money or less money. 8、如果我多一张船票,你会不会跟我一起走——《花样年华》 If I have another ticket, will you go with me? 9、解散,重组,没有区别,本质相同。——《超体》 There is no difference between dissolution and reorganization. 10、基础决定高度。心态决定状态。——《少年班》 The foundation determines height. State of mind determines state. 11、孤独不是永远的,在一起才是永远的。——《观音山》 Solitude is not eternal, and together is forever. 12、我一看有人提着包离开这个城市,别管他去哪,我都很羡慕。——《立春》 As soon as I saw someone leaving the city with a bag, no matter where he went, I was very envious. 13、这不在于我爱你多少,而是我能忍多少。——《二次曝光》 It's not how much I love you, but how much I can bear. 14、每个人,包括我自己,都有愚蠢透顶的时候。——《小时代》 Everyone, including myself, is full of stupidity.

中英文电影台词

中英文电影台词 【篇一:中英文电影台词】 ():20部外国爱情电影经典台词中英对译 1.《剪刀手爱德华》 我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。 i love you not for who you are, but for who i am with you. 2.《泰坦尼克号》 一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后, 你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握 和珍惜你爱的人。 one may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. when youfinally get your own happiness, you will understand the previoussadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love. 3.《廊桥遗梦》 我们每个人都在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。 we all live in the past. we take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone. 4.《蓝莓之夜》 一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个 不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就 那么忘记了。 one is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone. 5.《恋夏500天》 爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。 love makes man grow up or sink down. 6.《如果能再爱一次》 举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人 的爱情,都是负重的。

经典英文电影台词、翻译

1、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942) 2、I'm king of the world! 我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997) 3、I'll have what she's having. 我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989) 4、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951) 5、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 6、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 7、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'. 弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”.(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 8、Show me the money! 让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996) 9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get. 生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994 ) 10、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950) 11、As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again. 上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939) 12、You can't handle the truth! 你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992) 13、After all,tomorrow is another day! 毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939) 14、It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men. 并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。(《我不是天使》1933 ) 15、You talking'to me? 你在跟我说话吗?(《出租汽车司机》1976 ) 16、You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk? 你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971) 17、Well,nobody's perfect. 人无完人。(《热情似火》1959) 18、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet! 等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927) 19、We'll always have Paris. 我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 20、I am big!It's the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950) 21、I feel the need-the need for speed! 我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986) 22、You talking to me?

英文经典对话台词

史上最全经典欧美电影中英台词整理集合 (一)高分电影《星际穿越》中的经典台词 太空电影一直是个吸人眼球的题材,最近比较火的当属《星际穿越》吧!美国登月居然被说成了是虚构的,不得不佩服导演的脑洞。该电影基于知名理论物理学家基普·索恩的黑洞理论经过合理演化之后,加入人物和相关情节改编而成。片中绚丽的视觉效果烘托出“爱”的主题,影片中更不乏令人深思的经典台词。 1. cooper: mankind was born on earth. it was never meant to die here. 库珀:人类生在地球,但绝不应该在这里灭亡。 2. cooper: we used to look up at the sky and wonder at our place in the stars, now we just look down and worry about our place in the dirt. 库珀:我们曾经仰望星空,思考我们在宇宙中的位置,而现在我们只会低着头,担心如何在这片土地上活下去。 3. do not go gentle into that good night. old age should burn and rave at close of day. rage, rage against the dying light. 不要温和地走进那个良夜。白昼将尽,暮年仍应燃烧咆哮。怒斥吧,怒斥光的消逝。 4. cooper: well find a way; we always have. 库珀:我们会找到办法的,我们总有办法。 5. brand: love is the one thing that transcends time and space. 布兰德:只有爱可以穿越时空。 库珀:我们总坚信自己有能力去完成不可能的事情。我们珍视这些时刻,这些我们敢于追求卓越、突破障碍、探索星空、揭开未知面纱的时刻,我们将这些时刻视为我们最值得骄傲的成就。但我们已经失去了这一切。又或者,也许我们只是忘了我们仍然是开拓者,我们才刚刚开始。那些伟大的成就不能只属于过去,因为我们的命运就在太空。 7. [after the explosion] (爆炸之后) cooper: whats your trust setting tars? 库珀:塔斯,你的信任值是多少? tars: lower than yours apparently. 塔斯:显然比你们低。 8. cooper: [when cooper tries to reconfigure tars] humour 75%. 库珀:(尝试重新配置塔斯)幽默值,75%。 tars: 75%. self destruct sequence in t minus 10 9 8... 塔斯:75%。自毁程序启动,10,9,8?? cooper: lets make it 65%. 库珀:还是设置成65%吧。 murph: then lets succeed. 墨菲:那我们就成功啊。 10. murph: today is my birthday. and its a special one because you once told me that when you came back, we might be the same age. well, now im the same age that you were when you left... and itd be really great if you came back soon. 墨菲:今天是我的生日。这个生日很特殊,因为你当年走的时候说,等你回来的时候我们俩大概就一样大了。现在我已经到了你离开时的年纪??如果你能早点回来就太好了。 11. brand: couldnt youve told her you were going to save the world? 布兰德:你难道没有告诉你女儿你是去拯救世界的吗?

经典电影台词(中英对照)

经典的电影台词(中英对照) 来源:普特英语 ㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢? 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2.I laugh in the face of danger.

20部经典英文电影对白

20部经典英文电影对白, 哪个最经典? 20部经典英文电影对白, 哪个最经典? 每部电影都有让人难忘的经典对白,下列对白哪个是您最欣赏的呢? 1.《乱世佳人》 Tomorrow is another day. 2.《泰坦尼克号》 Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go o f that promise. 3.《007系列》 "Bond. James Bond." 4.《阿甘正传》 Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're go nna get." Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is j ust a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could. Jenny: Are you stupid or something? Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does. 5.《终结者》 "I'll be back!" 6.《英国病人》 We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this m arked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I'v e wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps. 7.《空军一号》 “My family first” 8.《罗马假日》 I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you. Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it? 9.《绿野仙踪》 "There's no place like home." 10.《卡萨布兰卡》 Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

经典电影台词对白4(中英文对照)

31、《魂断蓝桥》 Oh Roy, you're alive! 战争终于过去,活下来的Roy满心欢喜地回到家乡,在火车站遇到了已沦入风尘的恋人Mara。男的是喜出望外、讲起话来喋喋不休;女的却只重复着那一句话“你还活着”: 32、《狮子王》 Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 33、《落跑的新娘》 "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart -- you're the only one for me." “我肯定我们会分开;我肯定我们一方离另一方而去,在一个人死后。但更我肯定,我现在若不求你留下来陪我,我会后悔一辈子。” 34、Roman Holiday《罗马假日》 J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most? A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

(完整版)英文电影经典台词,_绝对原创

电影类 Into the wild 1.When he did,he would do it with characteristic immodration. 一旦开始,就绝不会回头。 2.It is associated in our minds with escape from history and oppression and law and irksome obligations absoulte freedom. 在我们心中它意味着逃离过去,苦恼,约束和烦人的责任和完全的自由3.A in Aparthied in South African Society.A-minus in Contemporary African Politics and the Food Crisis in Africa. A在南非社会代表着种族隔离,A代表着同期南非政治和食物紧缺。 4.Rather than love,than money,than faith,than fame,than fairness,give me truth. 我宁可不要爱情,金钱,信仰,名誉,公平,请给我事情的真实。 5.Some people feel like they don't deserve love,they walk away quietly into empty spaces,trying to close the gaps to the past. 有些人认为他们注定得不到真爱,静静的走向没有感情的未来,试图断绝和过去所有的联系。 6.The sea's only gifts are harsh blows,and,occasionally,the chance to feel strong.Now,i don't know much about the sea,but i do know that's the way it is here.And i also know how important it is in life ,not necessarily to be strong ,but to feel strong . 大海唯一能给我们的就是无情的海浪,有时候海浪会来的很猛烈。现在我对大海知之甚少,但我知道这就是它存在的方式。我还知道在自己的生命中,你不必很强壮,却要觉得自己很强壮。 7.To measure yourself at least once,to find yourself at least once in the most ancient of human conditions,facing the blind,deaf stone alone,with nothing help you but your hands and your own head. 哪怕只有一次也要去证明自;哪怕只有一次,也要在原生态中去发现自我,独自一人去面对冰冷的石头,仅仅用自己的头脑和双手来帮助自己。 8.The freedom and simple beauty is just too good to pass up . 自由和单纯因太美好而匆匆流逝。 9.There was clearly felt the presence of a force not bound to,be kind to man 我感受到自然的力量,他并不会偏向人类。 10.The core of man's spirit comes from new experiences. 人类的新灵魂来自人类的新经历。 11.But when you forgive,you love.And when you love,God's lights shines on you.

(完整版)那些经典的英文动画片台词

那些年经典的欧美动画片台词 Lion King 《狮子王》: 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。 5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。 6. You can't change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以从中学习。 8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁来为她战斗呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。

英语经典电影经典台词,

都说听过很多哲理,却依然过不好这一生。那是因为我们会经常忘了,那些曾经震撼心灵的话语。 “鸡汤”多饮则腻,无益;少而精,则进补。下文的一些电影经典台词句句扎心。让我们抖抖行囊,再次出发。 I'm letting life hit me until it gets tired. Then I'll hit back. It's a class rope-a-dope. — Sebastian, from La La Land 我任由生活对我百般打击,直到它累为止。然后我再反击,就像拳击赛上的短暂休息。——塞巴斯汀《爱乐之城》 Do, or do not. There is no "try". – Yoda, from Star Wars 一不做,二不休。没有“尝试”这一说。——犹达《星球大战》

The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it. – Jordan Belfort, from The Wolf of Wall Street 你和目标之间相隔的距离,就是你一直告诉自己你做不到。——乔丹·贝尔福特《华尔街之狼》 I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now. – Edna Mode, from The Incredibles 我从不回头看,亲爱的。因为它会扰乱现状。—— E夫人《超人总动员》 However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. – from The

相关主题