搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 实用英文email句型汇总

实用英文email句型汇总

实用英文email句型汇总
实用英文email句型汇总

实用英文email句型汇总

1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you…

我写信时要确认/询问/通知你…

2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.

我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。

3. With reference to our telephone conversation today…

关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。

4. In my previous e-mail on October 5…

先前在10月5日所写的信…

5. As I mentioned earlier about…

如我先前所提及关于…

6. as indicated in my previous e-mail…

如我在先前的信中所提出…

7. As we discussed on the phone…

如我们上次在电话中的讨论…

8. from our decision at the previous meeting…

如我们在上次会议中的决定…

9. as you requested/per your requirement…

按照你的要求…

10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…

回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定…

11.This is in response to your e-mail today.

这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。

12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selli ng points in china.

如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。

13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to g et back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.

追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wonderi ng if you can provide more details.

我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。

15. Please be advised/informed that…

请被告知…

16. Please note that…

请注意…

17. We would like to inform you that…

我们想要通知你…

18. I am convinced that…

我确信…

19. We agree with you on…

我们同意你在…

20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008…

从2008年10月4日开始生效…

21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below…

我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。

22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.

请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。

23. I am delighted to tell you that…

我很高兴地告诉你…

24. We are pleased to learn that…

我们很高兴得知…

25. We wish to notify you that…

我们希望通知你…

26. Congratulation on your…

恭喜您关于…

27. I am fine with the proposal.

我对这份提案没意见。

28.I am pleased to inform you that

我很高兴地告诉你,

29. We are sorry to inform you that…

我们很抱歉地通知你…

30. I’m afraid I have some bad news.

我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。

31. There are a number of issues with our new system.

我们的新系统有些问题。

32. Due to circumstances beyond our control…

由于情况超出我们所能控制…

33. I don’t feel too optimistic about…

我觉得不太乐观关于…

34. It would be difficult for us to accept…

我们很难接受…

35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.

很不幸地,我必须这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。

36. We would be grateful if you could…

我们会很感激如果你可以…

37. I could appreciate it if you could…

我会很感激如果你可以…

38. Would you please send us…?

可否请你寄给我们…?

39. We need your help.

我们需要你的帮助。

40. We seek your assistance to reply this message to your staff.

我们请求你的帮助,将此信息传达给你们的员工。

41. We look forward to your clarification.

我们期待你的澄清。

42.Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.

您能立即注意此事,我们将非常感激。

43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. P lease let me know what suits you best.

如果您能抽出时间,我希望能与你见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间。

44. Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.

请让我知道你对于这件事情初步的想法。

45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?

请您回信如果您计划参加?

46. Please advise if you agree with this approach.

请告知是否你同意这个方法。

47. Could you please let me know the status of this project?

请让我知道这个计划的进度?

48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.

如果可能,当你完成提案,我希望能收到一份复本。

49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply b y next Monday.

如果能在下周一前收到您的答复,我将非常感激。

50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.

希望您对此没有问题,如果不行,请利用电子邮件尽快让我知道。

51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by t he end of June?

请您在6月份前答复我上述问题好吗?

52. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?

如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答复?

53. If you wish, we would be happy to…

如果你希望,我们很乐意…

54. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.

请让我知道任何我可以帮得上忙的地方。

55.If there’s anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matte r, please feel free to contact me at anytime.

对于这件事,如果还有任何我能帮得上忙的地方,请不要客气,随时与我联络。

56.If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.

如果关于此事你需要额外的建议,请让我们知道,我们会尝试看看是否可能。

57. I’m just writing to remind you of…

我只是写信来提醒您…

58. May we remind you that…?

我们想要提醒您…

59. I am enclosing…

我附上…

60. Please find enclosed…

请查阅附件…

61. Attached h ereto …

附件是关于…

62. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding /concerning…

附上关于某某的最新资料…

63. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and c omment.

附上产品计划书的草稿,请审查及评价。

64. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me. 如果你有任何问题,请不要客气与我联络。

65. I hope my clarification has been helpful.

希望我的说明是有帮助的。

66. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provi de full support.

67. Please let me know if this is suitable.

请让我知道这是否恰当。

68. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

期待很快能见到你。

69. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

我们期待很快能得到您的回复。

70. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if ne cessary.

希望上述说明很清楚,如有必要,我们很乐意再进一步讨论。

71. I look forward to receiving your reply soon.

我期待很快能收到你的回复。

72. Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.

期待在预期的时间收到你的反馈。

73. I’ll keep you posted.

我会与你保持联络。

74. Please keep me informed on the matter.

请随时让我知道这件事的发展。

75. For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482. 任何评价或建议,请打电话2552-7482联络Nadia。

76. I would like to apologize for…

我想就…道歉…

77. I apologize for the delay in …

对于…的耽搁,我深感抱歉。

78. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

对于产生任何不便,我们感到抱歉。

79. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

对于造成你的任何不便,我感到抱歉。

80. I’m sorry about last time.

关于上次的事我很抱歉。

81.We apologize for not replying you earlier.

对于未能早一点回信给你,我们感到抱歉。

82. I’m really sorry about this.

关于这件事,我真的很抱歉。

83. Sorry, I’m late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1. 抱歉,太迟回您在4月1日(星期一)发给我的邮件。

84. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn’t inconvenienc

e you too much.

我们为耽搁道歉,希望不会给您带来太多的不便。

85.Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.

希望不会为您带来太多的麻烦。

86.Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.

如果我的电话留言不够清楚,我深感抱歉.

87. Thank you for your help.

谢谢你的帮助。

88. I appreciate very much that you…

我非常感激你…

89. I truly appreciate it.

我真的很感激。

90. Thank you for your participation.

谢谢你的参加。

91. Thank you so much for inviting me.

非常感谢你要请我。

92. Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.

恭喜各位并谢谢各位的努力。

93. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated. 很感激你的理解及合作。

94. Your prompt response will be most appreciated.

很感激你快速的答复。

95. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.

再一次感谢你的承诺及支持。

96. Thanks for your input/clarification/message.

谢谢你的投入/澄清/信息。

97. Any comments will be much appreciated.

对于您的任何建议,我将非常感激。

98. Thank you very much for everything you’ve done for me.

谢谢你为我做的一切。

99. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.

我很感激你对这件事情的理解。

100. Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainl y did an excellent job.

请表达我的谢意给那些有关的同仁,他们真的干得很好。

email商业实用英文

E-mail商业实用英文 「主旨」说明,提供您简化书信内容的解释: 1. Quotation报价 2. Sample样品 3. Catalogue型录 4. Order/purchase order订单 5. Contract合约 6. Shipment装船(运) 7. Damage损坏 8. Shortage数量短缺 9. Complaint抱怨 10. Agency代理权 11. Payment付款 12. Inquiry询问

较长的「主旨」说明,以提醒收信者注意您的商用书信,但是以不超过五个单字的简易句子为原则,以免过于冗长: 1. Making an appointment安排会议 2. Looking for Customers寻找客户 3. Extending Business拓展业务 4. Trade Proposal商务计划 5. Agreement on Conditions of Business交易条件协议 6. Trade Inquiry商务询价 7. Selling Offer卖方报价 8. Buying Offer买方报价 9. Placing an Order下订单 10. Follow-up进度查询 11. Sales Contract 买卖契约 12. Claims and Adjustments索赔与调处 13. Establishment of Agency Ship建立代理关系

「称谓」 Dear Sir,:「敬启者」,用在「只知其人不知其名」的状况下。My dear Sir,:「敬启者」,用在「只知其人不知其名」的状况下。Dear Sirs,:「敬启者」,用在只知为一群人中的「某一人」。Dear Madam,:「亲爱的小姐」,表示对不分已婚或未婚也不知其名女士的称呼。 Dear Mr.[Mrs.] Wang,:「亲爱的王先生[王太太]」,用在知道对方的姓氏。 Dear Miss Jones,:「亲爱的琼斯小姐」,表示对未婚女士的称呼。Dear Ms. Jones,:「亲爱的琼斯小姐」,表示无法确定对方是否已婚或未婚的女士称呼。 Dear Doctor Wang,:「亲爱的王医师」,用在知道对方的职称。Gentlemen::「敬启者」,用在只知为一群人中的「某一人」。 To whom it may concern,:「贵宝号钧鉴」,用在不知道收件者是谁或写给公司、部门时使用。 3 / 134

和老外聊天、发邮件常用英语缩写

和老外聊天、发邮件常用英语缩写? 邮件里常用的四个英文缩写 CC,FYI,ASAP,RESEND ? 1. CC 抄送? Literal meaning: Carbon Copy. When used in an e-mail, it means to send a copy of the e-mail to someone else. ? Hidden meaning: If you are on the CC list, you may simply read the e-mail. You're not always obligated to reply. But if an e-mail sent to you has your boss' e-mail on the CC list, watch out. When the boss is involved, you'd better take the e-mail more seriously. ? 2. FYI 供你参考? Literal meaning: For your information. ? Hidden meaning: By adding "FYI", the sender indicates that the e-mail contains information that may be valuable to your company or job responsibilities. ? 3. ASAP / urgent 紧急文件? Literal meaning: As soon as possible. ? Hidden meaning: When you see "ASAP" or "urgent" in an e-mail or document, you should quickly carry out the e-mail's orders. ? 4. RESEND! 重传? Literal meaning: Please resend your reply to me. ? Hidden meaning: "I haven't received your reply. I don't have much time. Please hurry." You might get such a message from someone who sent you an e-mail, to which you've yet to reply. ? others: ? 数字:? 2 = to/too ? 2B or not 2B = To be or not to be ? 4 = for ? 4ever = forever ? A:? ASL = Age/Sex/Location ? AFAIC = As Far As I’m Concerned ? AFAIK = As Far As I Know ? AFK = Away From Keyboard ? AIAMU = And I’m A Monkey’s Uncle ? AISI = As I See It ? AKA = Also Known As ? AMBW = All My Best Wishes ? ANFAWFOWS = And Now For A Word Word From Our Web Sponsor ? AOTS = All Of The Sudden ? ASAFP = As Soon As "Friggin" Possible ? ASAP = As Soon As Possible ? ATST = At The Same Time ? AWGTHTGTTA = Are We Going To Have To Go Through This Again ? AWGTHTGTTSA = Are We Going To Have To Go Through This Sh Again ? AYSOS = Are You Stupid Or Something ? ? B:? B4 = Before ? B4N = Bye For Now ? BBFBBM = Body By Fisher, Brains by Mattel ? BBIAB = Be Back In A Bit ? BBIAF = Be Back In A Few ? BBL = Be Back Later ? BBN = Bye Bye Now ? BCNU = Be Seein’ You ? BF = Boyfriend ? BFD = Big Fing Deal ? BFN = Bye For Now ? BHOF = Bald Headed Old Fart ? BIF = Basis In Fact ? BITD = Back In The Day ? Biz = Business ? BM = Byte Me ? BMOTA = Byte Me On The Ass ? BNF = Big Name Fan ? BOHICA = Bend Over Here It Comes Again ? BR = Best regards ? BRB = Be Right Back ? BRT = Be Right There ? BS = Big Smile ? BT = Byte This ? BTDT = Been There Done That ? BTSOOM = Beats The Sh Out Of Me ? BTW = By The Way ? BTWBO = Be There With Bells On ? BWDIK = But What Do I Know? ? BWO = Black, White or Other ? ? C:? Cam = Web Camera ? CIAO = Goodbye (in Italian) ? CID = Consider It Done ? CIS = CompuServe Information Service ?

用英文写电子邮件的常用句式

用英文写电子邮件的常用句式

用英文写电子邮件的常用句式 1. Greeting message 祝福 Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。 How are you? 你好吗? How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗? 2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议 I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空? I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A. 今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。 We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time. 十月三十号(周三),老时间,开会。 Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time. 下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。 I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project. 我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。 3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议 Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me know. 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。 Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule.

外企最常用英语邮件句型汇总-Word范文

外企最常用英语邮件句型汇总! 1、求助、征求意见相关句型 What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed? I would really appreciate you looking into this matter. 我希望你能负责这件事。 We would really appreciate it if you could…我会很感激如果你可以… Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon. Would you please…? Shall you have any problem accessing the folders (文件夹),please let me knows. Should I tell you something about our company? Something like how long it is been in business and what kinds of products or services it offers. What would you suggest I do for the cover page? 你认为我该怎么做…? Have you read the presentation I give? 你看过我给你的样本吗? How much does it cost to go abroad? 出国要多少钱? Is it ok to smoke in the office? Would you help me with the report? Is that why you don’t want to go home? Would you help me with the report? Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat? Where can I make a reservation? 我到哪里可以预订? How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? How much does it cost to go there by ship? What are the best ways for a small buyer to avoid scams and find reliable suppliers in china? How can I make sure that my China supplier complies with international & local labor laws or regulations? What is the normal practice for requesting samples from manufacturers in china? I want to become a partner in a Chinese company. How can I safeguard my rights? When ordering from a china supplier, do I need to pay entire amount in advance?

email中常用的40个英文片语

1. first of all 首先 First of all, a warm welcome to our company. 首先,誠摯地歡迎你加入我們公司。 2. in the meantime 同時 In the meantime, can you give me some thoughts and come up with any recommendations? 同時,你能給我一些想法與建議嗎? 3. from one's point of view 從某人的觀點來看 I would like to agree with Marketing's suggestion as this will be a great enhancement for your proposed scheme from a sales point of view. 我同意行銷部的觀點。因為從銷售的觀點來看,這對於我們提出的方案有很大的改善。 4. generally speaking 一般而言 Generally speaking, I think you are right. 一般而言,我認為你是對的。 5. in conclusion 總之 In conclusion, I'd like to thank you for all your efforts. 總之,我要感謝你所有的努力。 6. in accordance with (according to) 根據... In accordance with the announcement made by our CEO today..... 根據執行長今天的宣佈...... 7. in terms of 在某方面 The ABC company is number one in terms of net sales in Taiwan. 在淨銷售額方面,ABC公司在台灣市場是第一名。 8. apart from that 此外 Apart from that, I want you to promise me one thing. 此外,我要你答應我一件事。 9. rather than 而非 You should be responsible for this issue rather than me. 你應該為此事負責,而不是我。 10. due to 由於 Her absence was due to sickness. 由於生病,她沒有來上班。

邮件里常用的英文缩写

邮件里常用的英文缩写 1. CC 抄送 Literal meaning: Carbon Copy. When used in an e-mail, it means to send a copy of the e-mail to someone else. Hidden meaning: If you are on the CC list, you may simply read the e-mail. You're not always obligated to reply. But if an e-mail sent to you has your boss' e-mail on the CC list, watch out. When the boss is involved, you'd better take the e-mail more seriously. 2. FYI 供你参考 Literal meaning: For your information. Hidden meaning: By adding "FYI", the sender indicates that the e-mail contains information that may be valuable to your company or job responsibilities. 3. ASAP / urgent 紧急文件 Literal meaning: As soon as possible. Hidden meaning: When you see "ASAP" or "urgent" in an e-mail or document, you should quickly carry out the e-mail's orders. 4. RESEND! 重传9(9\kQj{C Literal meaning: Please resend your reply to me. i;

英语邮件日常常用句子

英语邮件日常常用句子 语言具有明显的文体色彩,其中最常见的是口语语体和书面文体两大类.下面是 ___带来的英语邮件日常常用,欢迎阅读! 英语邮件日常常用句子精选 英文电子邮件高频句:感谢/道歉 Thanks note Thank you so much for the cooperation感谢你的合作! I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project. 对如此紧急的项目您做出的努力我表示十分感谢。 Thanks for your attention! 谢谢关心! Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated.

我们对您的协助表示感谢。 Really appreciate your help! 非常感谢您的帮助! Apology 道歉 I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding! 对造成的误解我真诚道歉! I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP. 很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信息。 邮件的开头 感谢读者是邮件开场白的好。感谢您的读者能让对方感到高兴,特别是之后你有事相求的情况下会很有帮助。

1.Thank you for contacting us. 分析:如果有人写信来询问公司的服务,就可以使用这句句子开头。向他们对公司的表示感谢。 2.Thank you for your prompt reply. 分析:当一个客户或是同事很快就回复了你的邮件,一定记得要感谢他们。如果回复并不及时,只要将“prompt”除去即可,你还可以说,“Thank you for getting back to me.” 3.Thank you for providing the requested information. 分析:如果你询问某人一些信息,他们花了点时间才发送给你,那就用这句句子表示你仍然对他们的付出表示感激。 4.Thank you for all your assistance. 分析:如果有人给了你特别的帮助,那一定要感谢他们!如果你想对他们表示特别的感激,就用这个句子,“I truly appreciate …your help in resolving the problem.”

最常用的商务职场英语邮件100个句式

最常用的商务职场英语邮件100个句式 1.I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today.

英文商务邮件常用语句型

65个商务邮件常用语(中英对照) 1. If you’re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。 2.Please refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划 3. Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences. 4.We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事。 5.Hare are you doing 还好吧? 6. Thanks in advance and best regards. 7. Looking forward seeing you soon. 8.If there is anything else I can help, please let me know. 9.here`s why: 原因如下 10.Please review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward. 请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。 11.We would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意 12.Once you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。 13.Thanks for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解 14.Also please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要其他信息吗? 15.Will get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你! 16.Let`s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。 17.Please review the below email our US office and advise.请查看以下我们US办公室发的E-mail并进行回复 18.Noted and understand all below. 19.Please review and advise us with any questions. 20.Let`s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause让我们试试吧…这是值得支持的 21.There are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this?现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理 22.As I explained over the phone,today,如同我今天在电话中解释的那样 23.Since we will have one chance only.既然我们只要一个选择 24.Please note and proceed as is,请注意,并按现况继续

邮件中常用英文缩写

邮件中常用英文缩写 您肯定有时会在电子邮件或信件中看到不理解的奇怪缩写词。是否想知道它们表示什么?下面是一个有用列表,相信会对您有所帮助。一些缩写(标有*)也会用在日常对话中。 i.e.*:that is(即)的缩写(“We will do it by eob, i.e. 5:30 pm(我们将在下班前完成,即,下午5:30之前)”,发音为“eye-ee”) incl.:including(包括)的缩写(“Pls send it incl. new propsal asap.(请尽快发送,包括新的建议书。)”) info.:information(信息)的缩写(“Thanks in advance for the info.(提前感谢提供该信息。)”)IOU*:I owe you(欠条)的缩写(“We will send an IOU (我们将发给您一张欠条)”,发音为“I owe you”) K*:a thousand(一千)的缩写(“It will cost around 3K(将花费大约三千)”,发音为“three-kay”)max.*:maximum(最多)的缩写(“It will cost 3K max.(最多将花费三千。)”)MD*:managing director(总经理)的缩写(“He’s our MD(他是我们的总经理)”,发音为“em-dee”) min.*:minimum(最少)的缩写(“It will cost 3K min.(最少将花费三千。)”) n/a:not applicable(不适用)的缩写(“This is n/a in th is context.(在此上下文中不适用。)”)NB:please note(请注意)的缩写(用在文档的末尾,“NB: Holidays this year are cancelled.(请注意:本年度的假期被取消。)”) no.:number(编号)的缩写(“Pls advise no. of deliveries.(请建议交付编号。)”)p.a.:per year(每年)的缩写(“How much p.a.?(每年有多少?)”) pd:paid(已支付)的缩写(“This invoice was pd in December.(此发票在12月份已支付。)”)pls:please(请)的缩写(“Pls advise.(请建议。)”) PTO:please turn over(请翻页)的缩写(用在页面末尾) p.w.:per week(每周)的缩写(“How many p.w.?(每周多少?)”)

正规邮件常用英语100句

正规邮件常用英语100句为大家介绍了在外企工作,英语邮件使用中常用的基本语句。众所周知,现在工作中使用邮件沟通频率较高,但是如何在工作邮件中将英语使用到规范、表达意思清晰却是很多外企白领未能做到的事情。今天小编就为大家整理出了外企邮件常用英语100句,共大家参考学习。 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求…

商业英文email格式大全

商业英文email常用开头语和结束语 目录 商业英文书信常用开头语和结束语 (1) 一. 商业书信常用开头语 (2) (1)特此奉告等 (2) (2)为(目的)奉告某某事项 (2) (3)惠请告知某某事项,等 (3) (4)特确认,本公司某月某日函件等 (3) (5)贵公司某月某日函电,敬悉等 (3) (6)特回答贵公司某月某日函所叙述有关事项等 (4) (7)非常遗憾,我们奉告您关于,等。 (4) (8)当我们得悉... 甚为遗憾等。 .. (5) (9)我们对于您某月某日来函的询价,深表谢意等。 (5) (10)兹函附某某,请查收,等。 (5) (11)遵照某月某日来函指示,等。 (5) (12)关于详情,下次叙述,等。 (5) (13)如下列所记,如附件所述,等。 (6) (14)因电文不太明确...,等。 . (6) 二商业英文书信常用结束语 (6) (1)我们盼望于近日内接获回信,等。 (6) (2)回信请用电报,等。 (7) (3)关于某某事项,谨表谢意,等。 (7) (4)请原谅我的回信延迟...,等。 (8) (5)我们对您的关照,谨致谢意,等。 (8) (6)我们时刻不忘尽我们所能,为您服务,等。 (8) (7)请原谅给您添了麻烦,等。 (8) (8)请宽恕某某事项,等。 (8) (9)请多加关照,等。 (8) (10)如有机会,我们必会报答您,等。 (9) (11)今天我已经讲完应报告事项,等。 (9) 三. 商业英文书信中所使用的词语 (9) (1)贵函 (9) (2)本信,本函 (9) (3)前函 (9) (4)次函 (10) (5)贵函发出日期 (10) (6)贵方来电、电传及传真 (10) (7)贵方电话 (10) (8)通知 (10) (9)回信 (10)

英文商务邮件常用句型

65个商务邮件常用语(中英对照)1. If you’re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。 refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划 3. Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences. are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事。 are you doing 还好吧? 6. Thanks in advance and best regards. 7. Looking forward seeing you soon. there is anything else I can help, please let me know. `s why: 原因如下 review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward. 请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。 would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意 you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。 for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解 please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要其他信息吗? get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你! `s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。 review the below email our US office and advise.请查看以下我们US办公室发的E-mail并进行回复 and understand all below. review and advise us with any questions. `s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause让我们试试吧…这是值得支持的 are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理 I explained over the phone,today,如同我今天在电话中解释的那样 we will have one chance only.既然我们只要一个选择 note and proceed as is,请注意,并按现况继续 see the reply below in red 请看如下红色的回复

外企英文邮件常用句

外企工作邮件100句~很实用!来源: 1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you... 我写信时要确认/询问/通知你。。。 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。。。 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 先前在10月5日所写的信。。。 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 如我先前所提及关于。。。 6. as indicated in my previous e-mail...

如我在先前的信中所提出。。。 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中的讨论。。。 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中的决定。。。 9. as you requested/per your requirement... 按照你的要求。。。 reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定。。。 is in response to your e-mail today. 这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。

email中常用英语缩写

和美国客户发邮件。有个LMK的缩写。想了半天,后天查了网络,才知道是LET ME KNOW 的意思。我没有想的那么正确。所以知道一些简单的缩写是很有必要的,我在网上查了一些。不知道你们之前看过没。 数字: 2 = to/too 2B or not 2B = To be or not to be 4 = for 4ever = forever A: ASL = Age/Sex/Location AFAIC = As Far As I’m Concerned AFAIK = As Far As I Know AFK = Away From Keyboard AIAMU = And I’m A Monkey’s Uncle AISI = As I See It AKA = Also Known As AMBW = All My Best Wishes ANFAWFOWS = And Now For A Word Word From Our Web Sponsor AOTS = All Of The Sudden ASAFP = As Soon As "Friggin" Possible ASAP = As Soon As Possible ATST = At The Same Time AWGTHTGTTA = Are We Going To Have To Go Through This Again AWGTHTGTTSA = Are We Going To Have To Go Through This Sh Again AYSOS = Are You Stupid Or Something B: B4 = Before B4N = Bye For Now BBFBBM = Body By Fisher, Brains by Mattel BBIAB = Be Back In A Bit BBIAF = Be Back In A Few BBL = Be Back Later BBN = Bye Bye Now BCNU = Be Seein’ You BF = Boyfriend BFD = Big Fing Deal BFN = Bye For Now BHOF = Bald Headed Old Fart BIF = Basis In Fact BITD = Back In The Day Biz = Business BM = Byte Me

英语邮件常用句英语句常用语

英语邮件常用开头问候语: 1.I hope everything is fine with you. 2.Hope you enjoy your day? 3.How is it going? 4.Hope you are doing well? 5.Thank you for contacting us如果有人写信来询问公司的服务,就可以使用这句句子 开头。向他们对公司的兴趣表示感谢。 6.Thank you for your prompt reply当一个客户或是同事很快就回复了你的邮件,一定 记得要感谢他们。 7.“Thank you for getting back to me.” 8.Thank you for providing the requested information.如果你询问某人一些信息, 他们花了点时间才发送给你,那就用这句句子表示你仍然对他们的付出表示感激。 9.Thank you for all your assistance.如果有人给了你特别的帮助,那一定要感谢他 们!如果你想对他们表示特别的感激,就用这个句子, 10.“I truly appreciate …your help in resolving the problem.”Thank you raising your concerns.就算某个客户或是经理写邮件给你对你的工作提出了一定的质疑,你还是要感谢他们。这样你能表现出你对他们的认真态度表示尊重及感激。同时,你也

可以使用,“Thank you for your feedback.” 在邮件的结尾 11. Thank you for your kind cooperation.如果你需要读者帮助你做某事,那就先得表 示感谢。 12. Thank you for your attention to this matter.与以上的类似,本句包含了你对对 方将来可能的帮助表示感谢。 13.Thank you for your understanding.如果你写到任何会对读者产生负面影响的内容那 就使用这句句子吧。 14. Thank you for your consideration.如果您是在寻求机会或是福利,例如你在求职 的话,就用这封邮件结尾。 15.Thank you again for everything you've done.这句句子可以用在结尾,和以上有所 不同。如果你在邮件开头已经谢过了读者,你就可以使用这句话,但是因为他们的帮助,你可以着重再次感谢你们的付出。 十种场合的表达 16. Greeting message 祝福 17.Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。 18. How are you? 你好吗?

相关主题