What’s your full name?
Where are you from?
Which part of the country are you from?
When do you usually get up?
What’s your favorite time of day?
Do you prefer to stay alone or stay with your friends?
Hometown & Accommodation:
Do you live in a house or a flat?
Why do you want to live here?
How long have you been living here?
Where’s your hometown?
Describe the place you live in.
What do you feel about the place you live in?
What’s your hometown like?
Are you working or studying?
What major are you going to choose?
What’s your major?
What are you studying?
What do you learn in school?
Do you like your major?
Do you think your major course is easy to learn?
What subject do you learn?
Why do you want to learn this subject?
How does the education system change in China?
What do you want to be in the future?
Why do you study English?
How does your teacher teach English?
What teaching style do you like?
Do you prefer group learning or individual learning?
How do you study English?
Where do you usually study English? With whom?
Do the young and the elderly learn English in different ways? What are the differences?
Do you think your job is easy to do? Why?
What’s your job responsibility?
Do you have sports?
Does you community have any sports equipment?
What sport do you do?
What sport are you going to learn in the future?
Are there any good sports facilities in your community?
What sport do you want to do in the future?
Society & Culture:
Have you received any gift?
When do people give gifts in your country?
When will you give gifts?
Do you think it's difficult to choose a gift?
Have you ever made a gift by yourself to somebody?
Do most people ride bicycles?
Did you learn to ride a bike when you were young?
Are there any benefits of bicycle riding?
Why so many people ride bicycles in your country?
Do you think bike riding is safe?
What are the differences between being a child and being an adult? Leisure activities:
When did you go shopping last time?
Do you like going to a party?
What do you dislike most about a party?
Do you like shopping?
What do you dislike most about shopping?
When do you usually go shopping?
Do you prefer small shops or shopping malls? Why?
Food & Cooking:
What’s your fav orite dish?
Who is the best cook among the people around you?
Who cooks in your family?
Do you cook?
Is it necessary for everyone to learn to cook? Why?
1 .A well known person
2. A visitor to your home/
3. An old person you admire/a famous person/celebrity
5. A school friend / teenager/
6. Someone who is good at cooking
7. A comic actor (NEW)
8. A smart person (NEW)
1. A gift/ an electronic device
2. A Book
3. A Work of Art
4. A Childhood Toy
5. A Childhood Song
6. Clothing for Special Occasions
7. An Interesting Lecture or Speech
8. An important letter you wrote/received
9. An old product (NEW)
2. Tourist attraction
3. An ideal home or apartment/a house you like
4.A place with a lot of water
5. A place you visited in order to know its culture (NEW)
1. Something you succeeded in doing/an important stage in your life
2. An Organization/ A Time When You Helped Someone
3. Something You Would Like to Learn/a course you would like to learn/ science lesson in school
4. An educational trip / A Long Journey/a outdoor meal
5. Your Favorite Season
6. A Childhood Game
7. A Traffic Jam
8. An outdoor meal
9. A trip you spent far away from home (NEW)
10. A life-changing experience (NEW)
1. A film
2. A News