1.（我们正打算订购）We are thinking of placing an order for your Flying Pigeon Brand bicycles. We would be very grateful if you could make us an offer for 200 ones with details.
2. （上述询价已于）The above inquiry was forwarded to you on Oct. 10, but we haven’t received your reply yet. Your early offer will be highly appreciated.
3. （我方的冷冻食品）Our frozen foods have been shipped to many countries where they are received favorably. It would be to your advantage to try out a shipment.
4. （很抱歉，贵方）We are sorry to say that the goods required by you are out of stock for the time being. Therefore we are unable to make you an offer at present.
5. （我方于两个月前）We sent you our Quotation No. 44 two months ago, but we haven’t received any news from you. It would be advisable if you could make an early decision on this matter.
6. （所有报盘都以）All quotations, except firm offers, are subject to our final confirmation. Unless otherwise stated or agreed upon, all prices are without any discount.
7.（许多外国电讯）Many foreign telecommunications companies wish to come into the Chinese market such as AT &T, etc. the competition is very keen. I understand some companies are lowering their prices and offering technical assistance and after-sale services.
8.（很高兴我们）I’m glad that we have settled the price.
9. （我们至多只能再减）The best we can do will be a reduction of another 30 pounds. That’ll be definitely rock-bottom.
10. （我们正在仔细研究）We’re now studying your offer carefully, so we hope that you can keep it open till the end of this month.
1、（我方最近作了调价）We have just updated our prices. but of course I don't mean our offer is final. As usual, we'd like to quote the most reasonable price to start our business relationship for the future, even at the cost of a substantial loss on our part. I hope we can do business together, and I also hope our products will be favored by the consumers in your country.
2、（我们最近扩大了业务）Lately we expanded our scope of business to better serve our Far East Asian customers, Chinese customers in particular. China is such an enormous market that nobody can afford to neglect. My company is willing to establish business relations with all interested Chinese parties. We guarantee the quality of our supplies. And we have free samples for your inspection. As for the discounts, we can reduce the listed prices by another 5%.
1.（随着经济显出疲态）Wal-Mart cut inventories and renewed its founder's low price strategy, just as the economy slumped.
2.（由于缺少像今年的奥运会）An advertising slow-down has been predicted for 2009, which lacks this year's boost to budgets from the Olympics, Euro 2008 football and the US presidential elections.
3. (未来18个月的企业广告)Marketing budgets over the next 18 months are facing their sharpest falls since the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001.
4. （美联储主席）The Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke told Congress that strains in financial markets, declining house prices, a weaker labor market and higher oil prices were all putting pressure on the outlook.
5. （通胀风险最近）The inflation risk had intensified lately with continued increases in oil and other commodity prices that would push overall inflation higher in the short term.
6. （澳大利亚经济）Australia’s booming economy and surging currency are the primary drivers of the parking costs.
7. （一家领先的咨询）The price of natural gas in continental Europe is to double in the space of a year as a result of the rise in oil prices, according to a leading consultancy.
8. （数据表明油价）T he data suggested manufacturing companies in the main continental European economies, especially Germany, have been hit badly by the effects of soaring oil prices on global economic prospects.
9. （尽管欧元区工业）Although, April had seen a 1 per cent rise in euro-zone industrial production, the underlying trend in the data has been flat or declining since the start of this year.
10.(在专家发出警告)The warning by the experts came as oil prices hit a fresh record high above $122 a barrel, boosted by supply disruptions in Nigeria and lower output in Russia.
（尽管企业目前）While companies are having a tough time making money in the US and western Europe, doing business in emerging markets has been getting easier. Whereas inflation is rising faster than wages in Western markets, in
emerging markets it’s the other way around. In most emerging markets consumers are seeing increases in their real purchasing power, despite higher rates of inflation.
P&G, like other multinational Western consumer goods companies, has been able over the past years to use strong demand in emerging markets to offset slowing sales in the US and Europe. In 2007, P&G’s emerging market sales were some $8 billion annually. Today, they are $25 billion, and are the fastest-growing part of the company’s business.
1.（除非你方能设法）Business opportunity is rather remote unless you can see your way to reduce your prices.
2. （相关信用证）The relative L/C should be issued by a third country bank acceptable to the seller.
3.（在银行开立信用）We need to pay a deposit to the bank when opening an L/C, which will tie up our money.
4.（50%的贷款用）How do you say to 50% by L/C, and the balance by D/P?
5. （请把分期付款中的）Please remit the down payment to us by T/T. The balance should be paid off in five installments.
6. （在签合同之前）It's necessary for us to discuss the terms of payment before signing this contract.
7. （正因为这次交易额大）Since the total traction amount is so large and the world financial market is rather unstable at the moment, we adhere to L/C.
8. （由于没有去你方港口）As there is no direct steamer/ liner to your port, we'd like you to amend your L/C to allow transshipment.
9.（为保证你方连续生产）In order to guarantee your continuous production and punctual delivery stipulated by the contract, we agree to execute our obligations
specified in the following payment terms
10. （由于贵方呆板的）We regret that in view of your rigid payment terms, there is no room for further negotiation
1、（周一，美国、日本）The United States, Japan and 10 other Pacific Rim countries reached an agreement Monday on a free trade partnership. The pact will lower trading barriers and set commercial rules for 40 percent of the world economic entities. The Trans-Pacific Partnership was completed in the southern US city of Atlanta, Gerogia.
2、（如果预期实际油价）Producers will leave the oil in the ground if the rise in real oil prices is expected to exceed the return on the alternative assets. What determines the current price then is the expected future price. The most important drivers have been the prospective growth in the demand of emerging countries, particularly China, and gloom about alternative sources of supply. China's rapid and highly resource-intensive growth is the most important factor.
1.（预计今年中国）Growth of Chinese economy is still expected to be 10 per cent this year and more than 9 per cent in 2009.
2. （由于大宗商品价格）The big euro-zone economices have been slowed by the impact of surging commodity prices on consumer spending, the strong euro, higher borrowing costs and the US economic slowdown.
3. （英国餐馆运营）The British restaurant owners could see sperating costs rise by as much as 10 per cent following the government's decisions that tips should no longer count towards the minimum wage.
4. （快速成长的中国）Huawei Technologies, the fast-growing Chinese telecommunications equipment maker, has pledged to step up its European sales efforts, in a move that will increase pressure on troubled Western rivals.
5. （华为的目标是）Huawei was aiming to boost European sales further this year, implying that it was seeking to increase its market share at th expense of some of its established rivals.
6. （中国联通计划）China Unicom plans to spend up to RMB 100 billion in the next two years to improve its network as the country's second-largest wireless operator prepares to introduce third-generation services.
7. （从联通获取的CDMA）China Telecom, which has acquired a CDMA mobile network from Unicom, said last month its parent planned to spend RMB80 billion over the next three years to upgrade the system.
8. (中国政府今年宣布)Beijing this year announced a long-delayed plan to reorganize the telecoms sector, creating three operators with both mobile and fixed-line networks.
9. （据市场监管机构）The value of funds and assets managed through HongKong grew by more than half last year and is already more than twice as big as it was in 2006, according to the Securities and Futures Commission, the market regulator.
10. （虽然长期以来）While HongKong has long been a springboard for foreign investments into the Chinese mainland, recently it has also become the gateway for investors on the Chinese mainland to access the international market.
（悍马SUV的销售）The Hummer SUV vividly illustrates the regional divergence. While sales in North America more than halved in the second quarter, they soared by 37 per cent in Africa, the Middle East and Europe, and more than quadrupled in Asia-Pacific though from a low base.
GM was hammered in the second quarter by a one-fifth drop in North American sales. The Detroit-based carmaker said last week that it was speeding up the closure of four pick-up truck and sport utility vehicle assembly plants in the US, Canada and Mexico.
1. （若订货赶不上）If the goods couldn't arrive in time for the Christmas rush, good quality and competitive price would mean nothing at all.
2. （提前装运恐怕不行）I'm sorry to say earlier shipment is impossible, at present the workers are working three shifts to step up production.
3. （我们将按照合同规定）In compliance with the contract, we will ship the goods in 3 monthly installments of 600 tons from February.
4.（在我方市场上7、8月）July and August are the selling seasons for T-shirts, so would you please try your best to advance shipment to June?
5. （我们一般规定）As a rule, we stipulate “China Port” as the port of loading, so it will be convenient to ship the goods at a nearby port and negotiate payment.
6.（有时由于联运）Sometimes, some of the goods are lost due to the complicated
formalities of combined transportation.
7. （延期交货是因为）The delay in delivery is due to short supplies from Sichuan province where an earthquake took place last week.
8. （货物看起来遭受）The consignment appears to have been roughly handled and left near a heater.
9. （驳船即大型平底）Barges, the large flatbottomed boats, transport goods inland along canals and waterways.
10. （用集装箱运送）Freight fees and insurance premiums for container-shipped goods are generally lower than those for goods not shipped by containers.
1、（昨日发布的新数据）The new data released yesterday represent the first snapshot of global trade for 2015. But the figures also come amid growing concerns that 2016 is already shaping up to be more fraught with dangers for the global economy than previously expected. Those concerns are casting a heavy shadow over a two-day meeting of G20 central bank governors and finance ministers due to start tomorrow.
2、（衡量散货大宗商品贸易）The Baltic Dry Index, a measure of the trade in bulk commodities has been touching historic lows, China, which in 2014 overtook the US as the biggest trading nation this month reported double-digit falls in both exports and imports in January. In Brazil, which is experiencing its worst recession in more than a century, imports from China have collapsed.
中译英：（上世纪80年代初）Slashed demand in industrialized countries in the early 1980s came straight off the oil ledger(has caused a drop in global oil consumption),
because that's where most of the demand was. Nearly half of the drop came from the US alone.
This year, growth elsewhere will far outpace slumping demand in almost every Western developed country. In all, global demand is expected to rise by about one million barrels a day, despite the historic run-up in prices. It's what happens in China now that really counts.
1. （制造业在2007年）Manufacturing accounted for just 17.5 per cent of global gross domestic product in 2007, but much activity in the considerably larger area of services, for instance, in retailing, distribution, transport and communications, depends on it.
2. （中国和印度的劳动力）Labor costs are rising fast in China and India and it is no longer always clear that the great lurch east makes commercial sense.
3. （即使油价回落）Even if oil prices return to less scary levels, the cost of transportation and the delays created by extended supply chains all have to be taken into account.
4. （对西方跨国公司）Investing in China will often be a much less straightforward task for a Western multinational than committing to France or Germany.
5.（为了维持供电）Some industries are facing an enforced holiday in order to preserve power and limit pollution.
6. （美国各城市和各州）Cities and states are already countering funding shortages, either by inviting private companies to bid to build and operate new toll highways or by privatizing existing toll roads.
7. （部分国家颁布）The impact of some countries banning rice exports has
prompted stores to limit purchases of certain foods, including rice and cooking oils--and that has helped to trigger a return to 1970s-style stockpiling.
8. （日本6月份出口）Japanese exports shrank for the first time in nearly five years in June as the growth in shipments to emerging markets that had underpinned demand failed to offset the global impact of the US economic slowdown.
9. （在稀缺商品市场上）In the market for scarce commodities, the effects of the slowdown in the US and Europe were offset by domestic booms in the emerging economies.
10. （由于国内大宗商品价格）High commodity prices and surging demand at home have seen countries in the Middle East and Asia seek to tap into Africa to feed their domestic markets.
1. （Asia＇s stock markets）亚洲的股票市场，同美国的主要指数一样，出现了明显的回落。
2.(Preferred stock is)优先股是指继债券持有人之后对公司的收入和资产拥有第一债券的股票。
3. (Paul believes that)保罗相信，大体上说，投资中国股票的人仍应保持乐观。
1. （需要提及的是）One point worth mentioning is that in China, the issue of stocks is an important factor affecting the money market.
2. （主要的货币市场工具）Major money market transactions, particularly inter-bank lending and government bond repurchase, have played an important role in the formation of interest rate.
3.（当主要指数，如）When major indexes, such as the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) or S&P 500 top out and begin to decline, business journalists at all of the major magazines observe the fall out.
4. （四个交易日后）Four sessions later, the Dow Jones confirmed its advance with
a 2.7% gain on volume heavier than the previous session.
5. （但是，在股市逐步）But while the market recovered, Coke’s stock still slumped
as profits fell during these two years.
6. （两个星期来，全球）The credit crisis has triggered global stock market volatility in the past two weeks.
7. （很多投资者抛售股票）Many investors are selling their shares because they fear the problem of credit crisis will spread to other companies and make it hard for businesses to borrow cash for their operation.
8. （要选准股票）The bottom line in picking stocks and being a contrarian while you’re doing that is: Don’t follow the crowd.
9.（然而，股票市场）H owever, real success in the stock market is a result of building a long-term portfolio.
10. （中国股市的总价值）C hina’s stock markets doubled in value last year, leading to concerns of market bubbles that could collapse.
2、中国的科技股热潮昨日创下新高，一家在上海上市的房地产公司更名为P2P金融信息服务（上海）股份有限公司（P2P Information Service Co.）后，其股价上涨10%而涨停。Unit4 P72
1、（虽然这次交易是交行）Although it is the first overseas acquisition for Bocom （交行）, Chinese financial institutions are not opposed to snapping up assets abroad, having spent a total of $4.8bn on 30 overseas deals in 2014, following $5.1bn in deals in 2013.
2、（这次拉斯维加斯）The Las Vegas Money Show coincided with a significant pullback both in the US and Chinese stock markets. As such, many of the advisors at the show were focused on the question of whether or not this pullback was simply a correction within a long-term uptrend or the start of a bear market. The advisors appear to be in general agreement that this is a healthy pullback
1. （国际金融公司共）In all, IFC has provided $1.27 billion for the 54 projects, $778 million for IFC's own account, and $4.95 million for the accout of participating banks.
2. （上证指数周二）The Shanghai index closed Tuesday at 2771 points, down 269 points.
3. （2000年初）In the early 2000, the NASDAQ Stock Market was the first stock market in history to trade 2 billion shares of stock in a single day.
4. （纽交所约有）The NYSEhas 1366 owners, or members, who are said to own seats on the Exchange.
5. （这家进口公司去年）The annual revenue of this import-export company is $1 billion.
6. （事实上，这家公司）In fact, the company's revenue were over $26 billion during last year.
7.（发达国家民众）People in developed countries earn, on average, an annual per capita income of more than $17,000.
8. （如果你很年轻）If you're young and have 40 years until retirement, you'll have over $30,000 earned from that $2000 investment.
（乔治说他在中国的投资）George said that his investments in China focus on three primary areas. First, it is the infrastructure companies that allows Chinese businesses to operate and expand both inside and outside China. Second, he foucuses on businesses that make and export goods around the world. Finally, he focuses on Chinese businesses that are serving the growing consumer need of Chinese on a local level.
His favorite play on the growth of local markets within China is a supermarket chain-- Lianhua Supermarkets. He is impressed with the fact that sales continue to grow at rates exceeding 16 percent annually and the company has very strong margins. In addition, he notes that the stock is trading at a “70-percent discount
to sales”. Like China Travel, however, this is a lower-priced, more valuable play. He suggests buying Lianhua up to $1.35.
1.We are on the London Eye. I can’t b it.
2 What can you s with the binoculars?
3.Lucy is g at English, but Jim is useless.
4. .4 .There is some sugar in that b .
5.There a some peaches. Help y .
6 .Hello, Karen! Nice to s to you.
7. We must f our books for the music lesson.
8. I can’t r the name of the camera.
9..How m juice do you w ?
10. 10 Lucy is l for her book. She can’t find it.
( )1、A: is in the black car? B: Jenny.
( )2、A: Where are my English books? B:They are the shelf. A. at B. in C. on
( )3、A: How many cats are there in your house? B: three.
A. There are
B. It is
C. They are
( )4、A: Where are Jim and Hans? B: They are the football field
( )5、A: What is in front of the house ? B: oh, are two trees. A. it B. they C. there
( )6、A: cars are there in the street? B: there are seven A. How B. How many C. What many
( )7、A: Can you see coffee in the packet? B: No, I can’t.
( )8、A: time is it? B: It’s five o’clock.
( )9、A: you see any oranges in the basket? B: No, I can’
( )10、Can you it? We ‘re all together on the London Eye
C. What’s your name?
( )11、 some people on the bridge..
A. There are
B. There is
C. They are
( )12、Watch this, Lucy! I balance on this ball!
( )13、There’s rice in that jar.
( )14、We can a restaurant!
( )15、It’s Lucy’s music lesson half past six.
( )16、I can’t find music book
( )17、Can I call you at half nine?
( )18、I’m sorry, I go now. I am late.
( )19、A: you see any flowers there? B: No, I can’t.
( )20、A: Pass me some milk, please. B: .
A. Never mind
B. Thank you
C. Here you are
1) Kate can speak Chinese.（就划线部分提问）
2）Are there any girls in the park?(改成陈述句)
3）Lily can see the dogs in front of the church.(改成一般疑问句，并作肯定回答)
4）Put your pen on the table.(改成否定句)、
5）There are a lot of apples in basket.(写同义句)
6）Lucy’s English is very good. (改为同意句)
Lucy is very ________ ________ English.
7）Give me the pencil.(改为同意句) _________ the pencil _________ me.