搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 最常用的一百句英语及翻译

最常用的一百句英语及翻译


[ 最常用的一百句英语及翻译 ]



1.I’m an office worker. 我是上班族。
2.I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。
3.I’m happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。
4.I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。
5.I’m glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你。
6.I’ll call you. 我会打电话给你。
7.I feel like sleeping/ taking a walk. 我想睡/散步。
8.I want something to eat. 我想吃点东西。
9.I need your help. 我需要你的帮助。
10.I would like to talk to you for a minute. 我想和你谈一下。
11.I have a lot of problems. 我有很多问题。
12.I hope our dreams come true. 我希望我们的梦想成真。
13.I’m looking forward to seeing you. 我期望见到你。
14.I’m supposed to go on a diet / get a raise. 我应该节食/涨工资。
15.I heard that you’re getting married. Congratulations.听说你要结婚了,恭喜!
16.I see what your mean. 我了解你的意思。
17.I can’t do this. 我不能这么做。
18.Let me explain why I was late. 让我解释迟到的理由。
19.Let’s have a beer or something. 咱们喝点啤酒什么的。
20.Where is your office? 你们的办公室在哪?
21.What is your plan? 你的计划是什么?
22.When is the store closing? 这家店什么时候结束营业?
23.Are you sure you can come by at nine? 你肯定你九点能来吗?
24.Am I allowed to stay out past 10? 我可以十点过后再回家吗?
25.The meeting was scheduled for two hours, but it is now over yet. 会议原定了两个小时,不过现在还没有结束。
26.Tom’s birthday is this week. 汤姆的生日就在这个星期。
27.Would you care to see it/ sit down for a while? 你要不要看/坐一会呢?
28.Can you cover for me on Friday/help me/ tell me how to get there? 星期五能不能请你替我个班/你能帮我吗/你能告诉我到那里怎么走吗?
29.Could you do me a big favor? 能否请你帮我个忙?
30.He is crazy about Crazy English. 他对疯狂英语很着迷。
31.Can you imagine how much he paid for that car?你能想象他买那车花了多少钱吗?
32.Can you believe that I bought a TV for $25?
33.Did you know he was having an affair/cheating on his wife? 你知道他有外遇了吗?/欺骗他的妻子吗?
34.Did you hear about the new project? 你知道那个新项目吗?
35.Do you realize that all of these shirts are half off? 你知道这些衬衫都卖半价了吗?
36.Are you mind if I take tomorrow off? 你介意我明天请假吗?
37.I enjoy working with you very much. 我很喜欢和你一起工作。
38.Did you know that Stone ended up marrying his secretary? 你知道吗?斯通最终和他的秘书结婚了。
39.Let’s get together for lunch. 让我们一起吃顿午餐吧。
40.How did you do on your test? 你这次考试的结果如何?
41.Do you think you can come? 你认为你能

来吗?
42.How was your weekend ? 你周末过得怎么样?
43.Here is my card. 这是我的名片。
44.He is used to eating out all the time. 他已经习惯在外面吃饭了。
45.I’m getting a new computer for birthday present. 我得到一台电脑作生日礼物。
46.Have you ever driven a BMW? 你有没有开过“宝马”?
47.How about if we go tomorrow instead? 我们改成明天去怎么样?
48.How do you like Hong Kong? 你喜欢香港吗?
49.How do you want your steak? 你的牛排要几分熟?
50.How did the game turn out? 球赛结果如何?
51.How did Mary make all of her money? 玛丽所有的钱是怎么赚到的?
52.How was your date? 你的约会怎么样?
53.How are you doing with your new boss? 你跟你的新上司处得如何?
54.How should I tell him the bad news? 我该如何告诉他这个坏消息?
55.How much money did you make? 你赚了多少钱?
56.How much does it cost to go abroad? 出国要多少钱?
57.How long will it take to get to your house? 到你家要多久?
58.How long have you been here? 你在这里多久了?
59.How nice/pretty/cold/funny/stupid/boring/interesting.
60.How about going out for dinner? 出去吃晚餐如何?
61.I’m sorry that you didn’t get the job. 很遗憾,你没有得到那份工作。
62.I’m afraid that it’s not going to work out. 我恐怕这事不会成的。
63.I guess I could come over. 我想我能来。
64.Is it okay to smoke in the office? 在办公室里抽烟可以吗?
65.It was kind of exciting. 有点剌激。
66.I know what you want. 我知道你想要什么。
67.Is that why you don’t want to go home? 这就是你不想回家的原因吗?
68.I’m sure we can get you a great / good deal. 我很肯定我们可以帮你做成一笔好交易。
69.Would you help me with the report? 你愿意帮我写报告吗?
70.I didn’t know he was the richest person in the world.我不知道他是世界上最有钱的人。
71.I’ll have to ask my boss/wife first.我必须先问一下我的老板/老婆。
72.I take it you don’t agree. 这么说来,我认为你是不同意。
73.I tried losing weight, but nothing worked. 我曾试着减肥,但是毫无效果。
74.It doesn’t make any sense to get up so early.那么早起来没有任何意义。
75.It took years of hard work to speak good English. 讲一口流利的英语需要多年的刻苦*练。
76.It feels like spring/ I’ve been here before. 感觉好象春天到了/我以前来过这里。
77.I wonder if they can make it. 我在想他们是不是能办得到。
78.It’s not as cold / hot as it was yesterday. 今天不想昨天那么冷/热。
79.It’s not his work that bothers me; it’s his attitude. 困扰我的不是他的工作,而是他的态度。
80.It sounds like you enjoyed it. 听起来你好象蛮喜欢的。
81.It seems to me that be would like to go back home

. 我觉得他好象想要回家。
82.It looks very nice. 看起来很漂亮。
83.Is everything under control? 一切都在掌握之中吗?
84.I thought you could do a better job. 我以为你的表现会更好。
85.It’s time for us to say “No” to America. 是我们对美国说不的时候了。
86.The show is supposed to be good. 这场表演应当是相当好的。
87.It really depends on who is in charge. 那纯粹要看谁负责了。
88.It involves a lot of hard work. 那需要很多的辛勤工作。
89.That might be in your favor. 那可能对你有利。
90.I didn’t realize how much this meant to you. 我不知道这个对你的意义有这么大。
91.I didn’t mean to offend you. 我不是故意冒犯你。
92.I was wondering if you were doing anything this weekend. 我想知道这个周末你有什么要做。
93.May I have your attention., please? 请大家注意一下。
94.This is great golfing / swimming/ picnic weather. 这是个打高尔夫球/游泳/野餐的好天气。
95.Thanks for taking me the movie. 谢谢你带我去看电影。
96.I am too tired to speak. 我累得说不出活来。
97.Would you tell me your phone number? 你能告诉我你的电话号码吗?
98.Where did you learn to speak English? 你从哪里学会说英语的呢?
99.There is a TV show about AIDS on right now. 电视正在播放一个关于爱滋病的节目。
100.What do you think of his new job/ this magazine? 你对他的新工作/这本杂志看法如何?




[ 新年春节祝福语、常用词英文翻译 ]



祝福语英译精选:

一帆风顺: wish you every success

名列前茅: always come first in examinations

鹏程万里: have a bright future

风调雨顺: timely wind and rain bring good harvest

国泰民安: wish our country flourishes and people live in peace

生意兴隆: wish your business success

大吉大利: wish you good fortune and every success

龙马精神: may you be as energetic as a dragon and a horse

恭喜发财: may prosperity be with you

年年有余: may you always get more than you wish for

新年新气象: as the New Year begins, let us also start a new


万事如意: hope everything goes your way

岁岁平安: may you start safe and sound all year round

财源广进: may a river of gold flow into your pocket

祝你新的一年快乐幸福: Wish you happiness and prosperity in the coming year!

事业成功,家庭美满: Wish you success in your career and happiness of your family!

.


新春吉祥词英译:

春节 The Spring Festival

农历 lunar calendar

正月 lunar January; the first month by lunar calendar

除夕 New Year's Eve; eve of lunar New Year

初一 the beginning of New Year

元宵节 The Lantern Festival

过年 Guo-nian; have the Spring Festival

对联 poetic couplet: two successive rhyming lines in poetry

春联 Spri

ng Festival couplets

剪纸 paper-cuts

年画 New Year paintings

买年货 special purchases for the Spring Festival ; do Spring Festival shopping

敬酒 propose a toast

灯笼 lantern: a portable light

烟花 fireworks

爆竹 firecrackers (People scare off evil spirits and ghosts with the loud pop.)

红包 red packets (cash wrapped up in red paper, symbolize fortune and wealth in the coming year.)

舞狮 lion dance (The lion is believed to be able to dispel evil and bring good luck.)

舞龙 dragon dance (to expect good weather and good harvests)

戏曲 traditional opera

杂耍 variety show; vaudeville

灯谜 riddles written on lanterns

灯会 exhibit of lanterns

守岁 staying-up

拜年 pay New Year's call; give New Year's greetings; New Year's visit

禁忌 taboo

去晦气 get rid of the ill- fortune

祭祖宗 offer sacrifices to one's ancestors

辞旧岁 bid farewell to the old year

扫房 spring cleaning; general house-cleaning

压岁钱 gift money; money given to children as a lunar New Year gift

Culture Note: In the old days, New Year's money was given in the form of one hundred copper coins strung together on a red string and symbolized the hope that one would live to be a hundred years old. Today, money is placed inside red envelopes in denominations considered auspicious and given to represent luck and wealth

..

其他可用的blessings:

.

Treasures fill the home

Business flourishes

Peace all year round

Wishing you prosperity

Harmony brings wealth

May all your wishes come true

Everything goes well

The country flourishes and people live in peace

Money and treasures will be plentiful

Wishing you every success

Promoting to a higher position

Safe trip wherever you go


新年食品英译:

年糕 Nian-gao; rise cake; New Year cake

团圆饭 family reunion dinner

年夜饭 the dinner on New Year's Eve

饺子 Jiao-zi; Chinese meat ravioli

汤圆 Tang-yuan; dumplings made of sweet rice, rolled into balls and stuffed with either sweet or spicy fillings

八宝饭 eight treasures rice pudding

糖果盘 candy tray:

什锦糖 assorted candies - sweet and fortune

蜜冬瓜 candied winter melon - growth and good health

西瓜子 red melon seed - joy, happiness, truth and sincerity

金桔 cumquat - prosperity

糖莲子 candied lotus seed - many descendents to come

糖藕 candied lotus root - fulfilling love relationship

红枣 red dates - prosperity

花生糖 peanut candy - sweet




[ 最常用的10个口语要素 ]

第一部分

1. Sure! 当然!

2. Really? 真的?

3. Great! 太棒了!

4. Sorry! 对不起!

5. That’s OK. 没关系。

6. All right. 好的;好吧。

7. Thank you! 谢谢!

8. No problem! 没问题!

9. Forget it! 算了吧;不用客气!

10. Good job! 太好

了;做得好





第二部分 日常交际口语要素



第一节 问候



1. Hi! 你好!

2. Nice to meet you. 见到你很高兴。

3. How are things going? 近况如何?

4. Keeping busy? 近来忙吗?

5. How are you doing? 你好吗?

6. How’s everything? 最近怎么样?

7. How have you been? 近来怎样;有什么进展吗?

8. What’s new? 有什么新鲜事吗?

9. What’s up? 近来忙什么?

10. What’s happening? 怎么样?



第二节 致谢与回答



11. Thanks a million! 千恩万谢;实在非常感谢!

12. Thanks for your work. 谢谢你的劳动/工作/努力。

13. Thanks for everything. 谢谢你所做的一切。

14. Thanks for your concern. 谢谢你的关心。

15. Thanks for your cooperation. 多谢合作。

16. Thanks for coming. 谢谢您的到来/光临。

17. Thanks for your time. 谢谢你抽出时间来。

18. It’s very kind of you. 你真是太好了。

19. You’ve been very helpful. 你帮了大忙。

20. My pleasure. 别客气。

21. Forget it. 算了吧;别客气。

22. You’re welcome. 不用客气。

23. Anytime. 随时效劳。

24. It’s nothing. 没什么。



第三节 道歉用语



25. Sorry./I’m sorry. 对不起。

26. Sorry I’m late. 抱歉,我来晚了。

27. I’m sorry to bother you. 很抱歉打扰你。

28. I’m sorry to interrupt you, but… 很抱歉打搅你… …

29. I’m sorry to bother you, but… 对不起,打扰你了… …

30. Sorry, I wasn’t listening. 对不起,我刚才没听。



第四节 祝愿与祝贺



31. Good luck! 祝你好运!

32. Have a nice evening. 今晚过得愉快!

33. Take care of yourself! 多保重!

34. I’m happy for you. 我为你感到高兴。

35. Congratulations! 祝贺你!

36. Cheers! 干杯!

37. Give my regards to…. 代我向… …问好。

38. I hope you like my little present. 希望你喜欢我送的小礼物。

39. I hope you like the food. 希望你爱吃这食物。



第五节 鼓励与安慰



40. Cheer up! 振作起来!

41. Hang in there! 别气馁;坚持下去!

42. Don’t give up. 不要放弃!

43. Keep trying. 继续努力。

44. Go for it. 努力争取;为此而努力吧!

45. Go ahead. 去吧;去做吧!

46. Relax! 放松点!

47. Be careful. 当心;小心。

48. Don’ t worry! 别着急!

49. Take it easy! 慢慢来;别着急;放松点!



第六节 情感的表达



50. I’m relieved. 那我就放心了。

51. I’m surprised. 我感到惊讶。

52. I was moved. 我很感动。

53. I’m so sorry. 我很难过。

54. It’s irritating. 真是气人。


55. That’s enough. 够了。

56. I’m speechless. 我无话可说。

57. I’m lost. 我糊涂/迷惑了。

58. I’m looking forward to it. 我等不及了。



第七节 解释与说明



59. No, it’s not that. 不,不是那样。

60. That’s not true. 那不是真的。

61. I didn’t mean that. 我不是那个意思。

62. It’s the other way around. 恰恰相反。

63. I have / had nothing to do with it. 那与我无关。

64. Let’s not talk about it any more. 别再说这个了。



第八节 诅咒与骂人



65. Damn it! 他妈的;该死的!

66. Shit! 他妈的;狗屁;扯蛋;要死;糟透了!

67. Shut up! 闭嘴!

68. Go to hell! 去死吧!

69. Beat it! 走开;滚开!

70. Get lost! 滚开!

71. You big jerk! 你这个大笨蛋!

72. ass 屁股;傻瓜;蠢货;讨厌鬼



第三部分 评论性口语要素



73. Great! 太棒了!

74. That’s interesting. 很有趣。

75. That’s funny. 真逗。

76. Sounds good. 听上去不错。

77. Great idea! 好主意!

78. You did great. 干得好!

79. Good job! 做得好!

80. Way to go! 好样的!

81. Not bad. 不错。

82. Not too bad. 不算坏。

83. That makes sense. 有道理。

84. Not good. 不怎么好。

85. Not too good. 不太好。

86. That’s too bad. 真是太糟糕了。





第四部分 应答口语要素



第一节 肯定答复



87. Right. 是这样。

88. Okay. 好的。

89. Sure. 当然;可以;不用客气。

90. Exactly! 就是;的确这样!

91. Absolutely! 当然可以!

92. That’s right. 没错。

93. I see. 我明白了。

94. So do I. 我也是。

95. So am I. 我也一样。

96. Yes, please. 好的,请便。

97. Yes, of course. 当然了!

98. Yes, I’d love to. 是的,非常愿意。

99. Sure, go ahead. 尽管去做。

100. Sure, no problem. 当然了,没问题。

101.Sure, why not! 当然了,为什么不呢!

102. Sure, feel free. 当然可以,别客气。

103. I think so too. 我也这么认为。

104. I guess so. 我想是这样的。

105. I hope so. 我希望如此。

106. I’m afraid so. 恐怕是这样。

107. I thought so. 我想也是。

108. I told you so. 我告诉过你。



第二节 否定答复



109. No, never. 从来没有过。

110.No way! 没门儿!

111. No, not at all. 一点儿也不。

112. Not yet. 还没有。

113. Not really. 不见得;不怎么样。

114. Not a chance! 不可能!

115. Of course not. 当然不。

116. I’d love to, but… 我很愿意… …但是… …

117. I have no idea. 我不知道。

118.I don’t think so. 我认为不是。

119. Neither do I. 我也不。

120. Neith

er am I. 我也不。

121. I’m afraid not. 恐怕不是。

122. I hope not. 我希望不是。

123. I can’t believe it! 我不相信;简直不敢相信!

124. Nonsense. 胡说。

125.That’s garbage. 胡说。

126. That’s stupid! 那是愚蠢的!

127.Impossible! 不可能!





第三节 中性答复(不能明确回答)



128. I’m not sure. 我不清楚;我不确定。

129. I don’t know. 我不知道。

130. I don’t understand. 我不明白。

131. Kind of. 有一点儿。

132. Either is fine. 两者都行。

133. Yes and no. 也是也不是。

134. Probably. 大概是吧。

135.It’s up to you. 由你决定。

136. I have mixed feelings. 我的思绪混乱。

137.Good question! 问得好!

138. That’s a big problem. 那是很严重的问题;那可是件麻烦事。

139. It’s difficult / hard to say. 很难说。

140. It depends. 依情况而定。

141. I’m thinking. 我正在考虑。

142. I’ll think about it. 我会考虑的。

143. I’ll sleep on it. 明天再说吧。

144. I don’t know much about it. 我对此知之甚少。

145.I don’t know what to say. 我不知该说些什么。

146. If it’s OK with you. 只要你不介意。

147.If it’s convenient for you. 如果你方便的话。

148. If it’s not too much trouble. 如果不太麻烦的话。

149. No wonder. 怪不得。

150. A little bit. 有点儿。

151. More or less. 或多或少。

152.All the time. 总是。

153.Most of the time. 大多数的时候。

154.From time to time. 有时;偶尔;时常。

155. For a long time. 很长一段时间。

156.For a short time. 时间不长。

157. For some time. 一段时间。

158. For the time being. 暂时。





第五部分 询问式口语要素



159.You all right? 你还好吧?

160. (Are you)feeling okay? 你感觉还好吗?

161. Are you following me? 你有没有听清楚;你听懂了吗?

162. Really? 真的吗?

163. Are you sure? 你确定吗?

164. Are you kidding? 开玩笑吧?

165.Are you serious? 你是认真的吗?

166. Excuse me? 你刚才说什么?

167.What did you say? 你说什么?

168. What do you mean? 你什么意思?

169. You mean…? 你是说… …吗?

170. What’s that? 你说什么?

171. What are you talking about? 你在说什么?

172.Are you talking about…? 你是在说… …吗?

173.Do you understand me? 你能懂我吗?

174.Am I making sense? 你能听懂我说的吗?

175. You know what I mean? 你明白我的意思吗?

176.Am I right? 我没说错吧?

177. Anything else? 还要别的吗?/还有其他别的事吗?

178. Could I have some time? 给我一些时间好吗?

179.How can I say this? 我该怎么说?

180. Can I ask you a question? 我可以问你个问题吗?

181.Can I talk to you? 我可以跟你谈谈吗?

182. Don’t you think so? 你不觉得吗?

183. Is that okay? 这样可以吗?

184. What do you think? 你觉得怎么样?

185. How do you like…? 你认为… …怎样?

186. What’s… like? … …怎么样?

187. What for? 作什么用?

188. How come? 怎么回事?

189. Why not? 为什么不?

190. Can I make a suggestion? 我能提个建议吗?



第六部分 引出下文口语要素



191. Speaking of… 提起… …,说起… …

192. That reminds me. 那倒提醒了我。

193. So… 那么… …

194. By the way. 顺便说一下。

195.You know what? 你知道吗?

196. I have an idea. 我有个主意。

197.I have something to tell you. 我有件事要告诉你。

198. (As) far as I’m concerned… 依我看,… … ;就我而言,… …

199. In my opinion. 在我看来。

200. I’m not finished. 我还没有说完。

201. Wait a minute. 稍等。

202. Let’s see. 让我想想看。

203. Let me think. 让我想想看。

Baby,come here, please.
宝贝,来这儿。
What's up Mum? I'm busy now.
什么事妈妈?我现在正忙呢。


Darling,how do you feel today?
亲爱的,今天感觉怎么样?Susan:Pretty well. Come and see our baby.
很好。来看看咱们的宝宝吧全文

Hey, body, where do you want to eat?
哥们,想去哪吃?
Tom:Mmm, I have no idea. What about you?
嗯,不知道,你呢?


You look so beautiful today.
你今天看起来真漂亮。
That is taken for granted!
那是必须的!

Hi,Kate!How are you today?
你好,凯特!
你今天怎么样.?
I'm fine. What about you?
我很好.你呢.?


Hi, Bob, how's your weekend in Tokyo?
嗨,鲍勃,你在东京的周末过得好吗?
Bob:Wonderful!I was told that there would be an special show besides..
棒极了!有人告诉我在彩虹大桥附近会有一场特别的表演。

Have you been to China before
你以前去过中国吗?
I have never been there。How about you?
我从来没有你去过。你呢?

Have a look at this picture.
看看这照片。
Tracy:The mannequin seems like a real person.
这模特儿看上去像真人一样


Chinese New Year will soon come round. Sigh.
春节就快到了(叹气)。
Why are you depressed?
为什么那么沮丧?



相关主题