搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 优美英语句子带翻译

优美英语句子带翻译

优美英语句子带翻译
优美英语句子带翻译

优美英语句子带翻译

本文是关于优美英语句子带翻译,仅供参考,希望对您有所帮助,感谢阅读。

1、破镜重圆又怎样,再怎么圆,中间始终是有条缝的。

How no matter how round, a broken mirror joined together, the middle is always there is a crack.

2、总要拿段时间来做梦,成长之后,成熟之前。

Always take some time to dream, grow up, mature before.

3、该坚持的时候,却放开了你的手。

The insistence of the time, but let go of your hand.

4、听弦断,断那三千痴缠。坠花湮,湮没一朝风涟。

Listen to the broken strings, the three thousand are broken. Falling flowers lost, lost in the wind ripple.

5、我轻轻呼吸,呼吸没有你的空气。思念叫人窒息。

I breathe, breathe without you. Miss is choking.

6、当我问你怎么了,不是为了听你随口说一句没事。

When I ask you how, not to listen to you casually say nothing.

7、不要总看人家的动态,就算你在累,人家也不理会。

Do not always look at the dynamics of others, even if you are tired, they do not bother.

8、如果爱情只是路过,又何必到此一游。

If love is just passing by, why should this visit.

9、梦里的江湖,百花齐放,人来人往,繁华似锦。

The dream of the world, All flowers bloom together. flourishing, People are hurrying to and fro..

10、似此星辰非昨夜,为谁风露立中宵。

Like the stars of night, for whom the Luli midnight.

11、为他不停不停留下感动或悲伤的泪水,笑着说没事。

For him to keep moving or sad tears, smiled and said nothing.

12、想太多,心态乱,失眠的人连做梦的机会也没有。

Think too much, mental disorder, insomnia, even the chance to dream.

13、有谁能像他一样,嘘寒问暖,一日三餐的关心俄。

Can someone like him, being, three meals a day care for russia.

14、是不是只要勾搭上了孟婆,就可以忘了所有悲伤。

Is not as long as hooked on Meng, you can forget all the sadness.

15、长夏逝去。山野间的初秋悄然涉足。

Long summer gone. Early autumn quietly into the mountains.

16、我一定要继续呼吸,即使已经没有盼望的理由。

I must continue to breathe, even if there is no reason to hope.

17、终是谁使弦断,花落肩头,恍惚迷离。

Who is the final string broken, whispering shoulder, trance blurred.

18、那一场盛世流年、我们守着寂寞伤得面目全非。

That was a time when, we keep the lonely wounded badly.

19、当看破一切的时候,才知道,原来失去比拥有更踏实。

When this all just know, originally lose than having more dependable.

20、友情用到深处,比爱情更悲伤,更痛,更苦。

The use of deep friendship, more sad than love, more pain, more bitter.

21、受伤的时候,偶尔一次让我听听你呼吸。

When I was hurt, let me hear you breathe once in a while.

22、原来,思念时,连呼吸也会心痛。

Originally, missing, even breathing will heartache.

23、春深花浅笑,秋浓叶忧伤,夜月一帘梦,春风十里情。

Spring flower autumn leaves deep smile, thick sadness, a curtain of night dream, ten in the spring.

24、经流年梦回曲水边看烟花绽出月圆。

A fleeting dream song watch fireworks cracked water moon.

25、还能不动声色饮茶,踏碎这一场,盛世烟花。

Also quietly drinking tea, destroys the field, the golden age of

fireworks.

26、从远处看,一株株桃树活像一个个张开的大花伞。

From afar, a peach trees like an open umbrella flower.

27、做梦多久了,有天真的成真时,反倒像做梦。

How long have the naive dream, come true, instead like dreaming.

28、路过的风景、有没有人为你好好收藏。

Passing scenery, there is no one for you to have a good collection.

29、愁未满,心已乱;欲醉不成怨酒淡。

Sorrow is not full, the heart has chaos; to be drunk not to blame wine pale.

30、一泓碧血洗愁肠,欲诉无言星月两茫茫。

A feeling of sadness to wash blood, V. two vast silent moon.

31、因为年轻,所以自信;因为自信,所以年轻。

Because young, so confident, because of self-confidence, so young.

32、你就像阳光,照进我心里阴霾的地方,刺痛了忧伤。

You are like the sun, shining into my heart of the haze, the pain of sadness.

33、我可以不呼吸空气,但没有你我根本无法呼吸。

I can't breathe the air, but I can't breathe without you.

34、每一段笑声里,都隐藏着别人不能懂的疲惫。

Each section of laughter, hidden the other people can not understand the fatigue.

35、昔有朝歌夜弦之高楼,今有倾国倾城之舞袖。

Once the buildings now indulge in wines and songs, beautiful dance of sleeve.

36、成长是缓缓流淌的溪流。悄然地,我们就长大了。

Growth is a slow flowing stream. Quietly, we have grown up.

37、牵着我的手,闭着眼睛走你也不会迷路。

Hold my hand, close your eyes, you won't get lost.

38、总在不经意的年生。回首彼岸。纵然发现光景绵长。

Always in a casual year. Looking back on the other side. Even though it is found.

39、若人生只是一场戏剧多好。若爱只是擦肩而过多好。

If life is just a play. If love is just passing by.

40、褪尽风华,我依然在彼岸守护你。

Tuijin elegance, I still protect you on the other side.

41、会不会有人,就算把命丢掉也不会把我丢掉!

There will be no one, even if the life will not throw me away!

42、只缘感君一回顾,使我思君朝与暮。

Only a sense of a review, so I think the king and the twilight.

43、这世界只有回不去的没有过不去的。

The world can not go back to not go.

44、乌云蔽月,人迹踪绝,说不出如斯寂寞。

The clouds covered the moon, trace the vast, not so lonely.

45、狠怀念我们那时的时光,可惜这一切都成为过去。

I miss our time, but it all became the past.

46、感觉自己和个木偶一样,经历多了也就麻木了。

Feel like a puppet, experience more and more numb.

47、以后的路,我会靠自己走下去,不需要任何依靠。

After the road, I will rely on their own to go, do not need any rely on.

48、如果现在召集原班人马让你再读一遍初中,你愿意么?

If you let the original now called read junior high school, will you?

49、两颗心注定会变成单数,不是太拥挤就是太孤单。

Two hearts are destined to be singular, not too crowded or too lonely.

50、什么叫快乐?就是掩饰自己的悲伤对每个人微笑。

What is happiness? Is to hide his sadness for everyone smile.

51、记忆如此的空白,感情如此的虚幻。

Memory so blank, feeling so unreal.

52、任何一件事情,只要心甘情愿,总是能够变得简单。

Any one thing, as long as willing, always can become simple.

53、雾散,梦醒,我终于看见真实,那是千帆过尽的沉寂。

The fog, wake up, I finally see the truth, it is silence after everything.

54、像我们这型的女生,永远只有雪上加霜的冬天。

Like our this type of girls, always only worse in the winter.

55、我们都是远视眼,模糊了离我们最近的幸福。

We are all far sighted, blurred our closest happiness.

56、谁把谁的明媚尽收眼底、谁把谁的难过感同身受。

Who put the beautiful panoramic view, who feel sad.

57、看着上线下线的她,想聊但鼠标却一直停在哪里。

Looking at the line on the line, she wanted to talk but the mouse has been parked where.

58、想着过去的记忆,品着现在的心酸,念着未来的坎坷。

Thinking of the memory of the past, with the current sadness, read with future bumpy.

59、梦里,谁的玉笛悱恻缠绵,谁的歌声悠扬婉转?

In the dream, who the jade flute melodious song endless, who?

60、我喜欢做梦,因为梦虽虚幻,但感觉是真实的!

I like to dream, because the dream is unreal, but the feeling is real!

61、我曾给你最温暖的怀抱,你却给我最痛心的玩笑。

I gave you the most warm embrace, but you gave me the most painful joke.

62、微风过处,满天星清香四逸,更显温馨浪漫。

The breeze, the sky is full of stars fragrance four Yi, more show warm and romantic.

63、天不老,情难绝。心似双丝网,中有千千结。

The sky is not old, the situation is difficult. Heart like double screen, there are thousands of nodes.

64、我就看不出来,你能有多少蛋,成天还蛋定蛋定的。

I can not see, you can have a number of eggs, all day long eggs are set.

65、独自痴痴望着你的头像,却没有勇气说一句问候。

Alone watching your avatar, has no courage to say a word of greeting.

66、想说,没有你我还不是好好的!还不是一样的活着。

I want to say, I'm not good without you! It's not the same alive.

67、记忆那么清晰,每想到你,我都会开始做梦。

Memory is so clear, every thought of you, I will begin to dream.

68、只是想找个人代替你,却发现,谁都没那资格。

Just want to find someone to replace you, but found that no one was the qualification.

69、不是一路人,你怎么抄近路都没有用。

Not a stranger, how do you cut corners are not used.

70、一个人孤单地降落,拥挤得只剩下寂寞。

A person lonely to fall, crowded only lonely.

71、风掠过树梢,碎落一地的花瓣,成为季节里的残痕。

The wind through the treetops, shattered the petals, become scar season.

72、我们看得到繁华,却摸不到回忆。

We can see the downtown, but can not touch the memories.

73、你看,桃树大约有三米左右高,像一把小小的伞。

You see, the peach tree is about three meters high, like a small umbrella.

74、红尘一梦醉千年,寂寞一世歌相伴。

A red dream millennium, a lonely world song.

75、举杯独醉,饮罢飞雪,茫然又一年岁。

Drink drunk, drink snow, and at age.

76、如果哪天我放弃了,请记得,是因为你的不在乎。

If one day I give up, please remember, because you do not care.

77、说不出的委屈才叫委屈,哭到笑才叫痛。

Can not tell the wronged you wronged, cry to laugh is pain. 78、生命是一座空城,装满了妖言惑众的爱情。

Life is an empty city, filled with the love of seducing.

79、梦想,并不奢侈,只要勇敢地迈出第一步。

Dream is not luxury, just take the first step bravely.

80、你使得我的生活有情有爱,还有泪。

You make my life love, love, and tears.

英语写作和翻译常用连接词及句型(DOC)

英语写作与翻译常用连接词及句型 1. 表示罗列增加 First, secondly, thirdly,…finally For one thing … for another…, On (the)one hand…on the other hand, 2. 表示时间顺序 First, …then / next,…. after that / next…., finally now, at present, recently, after, afterwards, after that, after a while, in a few days, at first, in the beginning, to begin with, later, next, finally, immediately, soon, suddenly, all of a sudden, at that moment, as soon as, form now on, from then on, at the same time, meanwhile, till,not…until,before,after,when,while,as during, 3. 表示解释说明 for example, for instance, in this case, in fact, actually 4. 表示转折关系 but, however, while, though, or, otherwise, on the contrary, on the

other, in spite of, even though, except (for), instead, 5. 表示并列关系 or,and,also,too,not only … but also,as well as,both… and,either …or,neither…nor 6. 表示因果关系 because,because of,since,now that,as,thanks to…,due to…,therefore,as a result (of),otherwise,so…that,such…that, consequently, accordingly 7. 表示条件关系 as (so) long as, on condition that, if, unless 8.表示让步关系 although, after all , though, even though, in spite of, despite, 9.表示递进 Besides / what‘s more / in addition / furthermore / moreover / another / also, 10.表示比较 be similar to,similarly,the same as,in contrast,compared with (to)…, in the same way , likewise , equally 11.表示目的

英语励志演讲稿带翻译范文

英语励志演讲稿带翻译范文 ----WORD文档,下载后可编辑修改---- 下面是小编收集整理的范本,欢迎您借鉴参考阅读和下载,侵删。您的努力学习是为了更美好的未来! 励志的英语演讲稿篇一:I have a dream today.抓牢你的梦想I have a dream that one day every vally shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together. Wow, what a dream it has been for Martin Luther King. But the changing world seems telling me that people gradually get their dreams lost somehow in the process of growing up, and sometimes I personally find myself saying goodbye unconsciously to those distant childhood dreams. However, we meed dreams. They nourish our spirit; they represent possibility even when we are dragged down by reality. They keep us going. Most successful people are dreamers as well as ordinary people who are not afraid to think big and dare to be great. When we were little kids, we all dreamed of doing something big and splashy, something significant. Now what we

英语励志短文及翻译

英语励志短文及翻译 梦想是一个可以离我们很近,又很远的东西。下面是我为大家搜集整理出来的有关于英语励志短文及翻译,希望可以帮助到大家! Today is an excellent day for small improvements. Whatever is working for you, find a way to improve it just a little. There’s no need to make a huge change, just a small one, something you can do right now. If you called just one additional customer each day, over the course of the next month you would talk to about 20 new people. If you learned just one more new word each day, in the next year you would increase your vocabulary by more than 300 words. Small improvements can add up over time into big accomplishments. Look around you. Consider the work you do each day. Think about how you could do it just a little bit better. In a marathon race, each step the winner takes is just a little bit longer and a little bit faster than each stride taken by the 100th place finisher. Yet over the course of the race, that small difference adds up in a big way. Do just a little bit more today, and tomorrow too, and each day after that. Anyone can make just a small improvement, and that can make a big, big difference. 翻译:再多一点点

唯美的英语句子带翻译-最新范文

唯美的英语句子带翻译 Girlfriends is the darkest time of dawn to accompany you and other people 闺蜜就是最黑暗的时候陪你一起等天亮的人 “Can comfort themselves, easier to be happy.” 能安慰自己的人,比较容易快乐。 “Actually, I did care about.” 其实,我也曾在乎过。 “If time is a memory eraser, I hope I never used it.”

如果时光是记忆的橡皮擦,我希望自己从来没有使用过它。 “See you like to see on the market under the city’s small fast greens, a lot of cents.” 看见你就好像看见市场上快下市的小青菜,毛钱一大把。 From the moment the pupa cocoon is a layer of skin torn pain Toru Toru pulmonary heart a lot of butterflies are in the moment of breakthrough pain was dead. 从蛹破茧而出的瞬间,是撕掉一层皮的痛苦彻心彻肺很多蝴蝶都是在破茧而出的那一刻被痛得死掉了。 Collapse envious eyes of others to work on their own

收起羡慕别人的目光自己去努力 Has always been shallow edge of nowhere Wife? 向来缘浅,奈何情深?唯美的英语句子带翻译 “Heartbreakers retain, but is unwilling performance.” 撕心裂肺的挽留,不过是心有不甘的表现。 “Happiness is a long pull on his hand, even if the lost sense of direction, but it still will not be afraid.” 幸福就是只要牵对了手,就算失去了方向感,但仍然不会害怕。

100个英语句子翻译

1. Typical of the grassland dwellers of the continent is the American antelope, or pronghorn. 1.美洲羚羊,或称叉角羚,是该大陆典型的草原动物。 2. Of the millions who saw Haley’s comet in 1986, how many people will live long enough to see it return in the twenty-first century. 2. 1986年看见哈雷慧星的千百万人当中,有多少人能够长寿到足以目睹它在二十一世纪的回归呢? 3. Anthropologists have discovered that fear, happiness, sadness, and surprise are universally reflected in facial expressions. 3.人类学家们已经发现,恐惧,快乐,悲伤和惊奇都会行之于色,这在全人类是共通的。 4. Because of its irritating effect on humans, the use of phenol as a general antiseptic has been largely discontinued. 4.由于苯酚对人体带有刺激性作用,它基本上已不再被当作常用的防腐剂了。 5. In group to remain in existence, a profit-making organization must, in the long run, produce something consumers consider useful or desirable. 5.任何盈利组织若要生存,最终都必须生产出消费者可用或需要的产品。 6. The greater the population there is in a locality, the greater the need there is for water, transportation, and disposal of refuse. 6.一个地方的人口越多,其对水,交通和垃圾处理的需求就会越大。 7. It is more difficult to write simply, directly, and effectively than to employ flowery but vague expressions that only obscure one’s meaning. 7.简明,直接,有力的写作难于花哨,含混而意义模糊的表达。 8. With modern offices becoming more mechanized, designers are attempting to personalize them with warmer, less severe interiors.

英语演讲稿(带翻译) 励志·哲理

We Are The World ,We Are The Future Someone said “we are reading the first verse of the first chapter of a book, whose pages are infinite”. I don’t know who wrote these words, but I’ve always liked them as a reminder that the future can be anything we want it to be. We are all in the position of the farmers. If we plant a good seed ,we reap a good harvest. If we plant nothing at all, we harvest nothing at all. We are young. “How to spend the youth?”It is a meaningful question. To answer it, first I have to ask “what do you understand by the word youth?”Youth is not a time of life, it’s a state of mind. It’s not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips or supple knees. It’s the matter of the will. It’s the freshness of the deep spring of life. A poet said “To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour. Several days ago, I had a chance to listen to a lecture. I learnt a lot there. I’d like to share it with all of you. Let’s show our right palms. We can see three lines that show how our love.career and life is. I have a short line of life. What about yours? I wondered whether we could see our future in this way. Well, let’s make a fist. Where is our future? Where is our love, career, and life? Tell me.Yeah, it is in our hands. It is held in ourselves. We all want the future to be better than the past. But the future can go better itself. Don’t cry because it is over, smile because it happened. From the past, we’ve learnt that the life is tough, but we are tougher. We’ve learnt that

励志英语文章及翻译.doc

励志英语文章及翻译 如果我们能够时常找一些带翻译的经典励志的英语文章来看看,也是挺好的,那么励志英语文章及翻译都有哪些呢?一起来看看吧。 To see the golden sun and the azure sky, the outstretched ocean, to walk upon the green earth, and to be lord of a thousand creatures, to look down giddy precipices or over distant flowery vales, to see the world spread out under one s finger in a map, to bring the stars near, to view the smallest insects in a microscope, to read history, and witness the revolutions of empires and the succession of generations, to hear of the glory of Simon and Tire, of Babylon and Susan, as of a faded pageant, and to say all these were, and are now nothing, to think that we exist in such a point of time ,and in such a corner of space, to be at once spectators and a part of the moving scene, to watch the return of the seasons, of spring and autumn, to hear--- The stock dove plain amid the forest deep, That drowsy rustles to the sighing gale. ---to traverse desert wilderness, to listen to the dungeon s gloom, or sit in crowded theatres and see life itself mocked, to feel heat and cold, pleasure and pain, right and wrong, truth and falsehood, to study the works of art and refine the sense of beauty to agony, to worship fame and to dream of immortality, to have read Shakespeare and Beloit to the same species as Sir Isaac Newton; to be and to do all this, and then in a moment to be nothing, to have it all snatched from one like a juggler s ball or a phantasmagoria [参考译文] 何为不朽--威廉赫兹里特 我们看到金色的太阳,蔚蓝的天空,广阔的海洋;我们漫步在绿油油的大地之上,做万物的主人;我们俯视令人目炫心悸的悬崖峭壁,远眺鲜花盛开的山谷;我们把地图摊开,任意指点全

英语优美句子(有翻译)

1 我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美。 No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world. 2 爱情是一个精心设计的谎言。 Love is a carefully designed lie. 3 承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽地盘旋然后不见。 Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover. 4 凋谢是真实的,盛开只是一种过去。 Fading is true while flowering is past. 5 为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候就让回忆来陪我。 Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of... 6 如果你为错过夕阳而哭泣,那么你就要错过群星了。 If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars. 7 如果只是遇见,不能停留,不如不遇见。 If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered. 8 宁愿笑著流泪,也不哭著说后悔。心碎了,还需再补吗? I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix? 9 天空没有翅膀的痕迹,而鸟儿已飞过。 There are no trails of the wings in the sky, while the birds has flied away. 10 当香烟爱上火柴时,就注定受到伤害。 When a cigarette falls in love with a match,it is destined to be hurt. 11 人活着,总是要得罪一些人的,就要看那些人是否值得得罪。 When alive ,we may probably offend some people.However, we must think about whether they are deserved offended. 12 命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求。 You will have it if it belongs to you,whereas you don''t kveth kvetch for it if it doesn''t appear in your life. 13 没有谁对不起谁,只有谁不懂得珍惜谁。 No one indebted for others,while many people don''t know how to cherish others. 14 永远不是一种距离,而是一种决定。 Eternity is not a distance but a decision. 15 在回忆里继续梦幻不如在地狱里等待天堂。 Dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell. 16 哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。 Where there is great love, there are always miracles. 17 爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。 Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes. 18 假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。 If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. 19 有了你,我迷失了自我;失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。 Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again. 20 每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。

英语翻译常用句型(加精)

英语翻译常考句型详解 1.It is not that…but that… 这不是说…,而是说… 「例文」It is not that the scales in the one case, and the balance in the other, differ in the principles of their construction or manner of working; but that the latter is much finer apparatus and of couse much more accurate in its measurement than the former. 「译文」这并不是说在一种情况下所使用的磅秤和在另一种情况下所使用的天平在构造原理上或工作方式上存在差别,而是说与前者相比,后者是一种更精密得多的装置,因而在计量上必然更加准确。 2.nothing else than 完全是,实在是 「例文」What the man said was nothing else than nonsense. 「译文」那个人讲的话完全是一派胡言。 3.as引导的特殊状语从句,翻译时做定语从句处理。 「例文」We hope the measures to control prices, as they have been taken by the government, will succeed. 「译文」我们希望,政府已经采取的控制物价的措施将取得成功。 4.名词+or+名词结构中,or后的名词是同位语,应译为即…;或者称…. 「例文」Moreover, technology includes techniques , or ways to do things , as well as the manchines that may or may not be necessary to apply them. 「译文」再者,除机器外技术还包括技艺,即制作方法,而运用这些记忆并不一定都需要机器。 5.more…than…结构有三种译法:than连接肯定形式的从句时,该从句译为否定句;在比较的基础上表示选择关系时,可译为与其说…不如说;进行同类比较时,译成比…更. 「例文」The complexity of the human situation and injustice of the social order demand far more fundamental changes in the basic structure of society itself than some politicians are willing to admit in their speeches. 「译文」人类社会形势的复杂性和社会制度的不公正性要求对社会基本结构进行彻底变革,而一些政客口头上是很不愿意承认这一点的。 「分析」这是一个主从复合句,连词than前为主句,than后为从句。虽然本句是进行程度上的比较,但从句意义是否定的, 故译成否定句。 6.no more …than 与not… any more than no more …than 与not… any more than同义,不可简单地看成是more …than的否定形式。具体地说,这一结构可能是带有一定的感情色彩的否定形式,也可能是一种较特殊的类比形式。其翻译方法有二;表示同类否定比较时,可译为不比…更或都…同样不;表示比喻关系时,可译为正如…不,…也不. 「例文」The food on the ship was no better than on any other ship on which Billy had sailed. 「译文」这条船上(供应的)食品并不如比利工作过的其他船上的(食品)好。(括号里的词是可以省略的。) 「分析」这是一个主从复合句、主句是The food …no better , than on any other ship 是省略了比较对象的比较状语从句,从句on which引导的定语从句修饰先行词ship.本句中no more… than用于同类否定的比较,可译为不如…. 7.not so much as与其说…不如说… 「例文」Science moves forward, they say, not so much through the insights of great men of genius as because of more ordinary things like improved techniques and tools. 「译文」新学派科学家说,科学的发展与其说源于天才伟人的真知灼见,不如说源于改进了的技术和工具等等更为普遍的东西。 「分析」这是一个主从复合句。插入语they say是主句,Science moves forward,……and tools是宾语从句。not so much……as 连接的是状语,as引导的状语从句中,由于上下文清楚,主谓语都省略了,即as(sciencemoves forward.)because of……not so much……as也可译为与其说……不如说……,它所表达的逻辑关系和more than有相似之处,也是在比较的基础上进行判断和选择,被比较的事物也同属一个范畴。所不同的是,more……than表示前重后轻的逻辑关系,而not so much… as和less than表示前轻后重的逻辑关系,这两个结构中信息重心落在句尾,因此不必倒过来译,只须按原文的词序顺译即可。

英语励志演讲稿带翻译

英语励志演讲稿带翻译 英语励志演讲稿带翻译篇1 Saying goodbye to childhood,we step into another important time in the pace of young,facing new situations,dealing with different problems..... everyone has his ownunderstanding of young,it is a period of time of beauty and wonders,only after you have experienced the sour ,sweet ,bitter and salty can you really become a person of significance.thre time of young is limitted,it may pass by without your attention,and when you discover what has happened ,it is always too late.grasping the young well means a better time is waiting for you in the near future,or the situation may be opposite . having a view on these great men in the history of hunmanbeing,they all made full use of their youth time ,to do things that are useful to society,to the whole mankind,and as a cosquence ,they are remembered by later generations,admired by everyone.so do something in the time of young,although you may not get achievements as these greatmen did ,though not for the whole word,just for youeself,for those around!

英语励志短文带翻译

Evaluation Only. Created with Aspose.Words. Copyright 2003-2015 Aspose Pty Ltd.英语励志短文带翻译 英语励志短文:A New Day (崭新的一天) The sun has begun to set and I hang up the smile I’ve worn all day, though I will make sure it is the first thing I put back on in the mo rning just in case it is “that day.” I want her to see me at my very best. 太阳将要下山,我收起挂了一天的微笑,不过我会确保明天早上第一件事就是将它又挂回去,以防这天就是“那一天”。我希望她看到我的最佳状态。 I do the normal routine, eat dinner, clean the house, write—the usual stuff. And then I lay down hoping to fall asleep quickly so my new day will hurry up and arrive. A new day with a brand new sun. But as I lay there and wait for the world to turn half way around, I think about her. And sometimes I smile, and sometimes that smile will turn into asnicker, and then often that snicker will turn into a burst of laughter. 我按平时的规律吃晚餐、打扫屋子、写作——做着日常事务。然后我躺下,希望能快点入睡,新的一天就能快点到来——拥有新生太阳的崭新的一天。可当我躺在那儿,等待着世界的日夜回转时,我想到了她。有时我会笑起来,有时那微笑变成了窃笑,然后窃笑又常常变成爆笑。 And then there are times I get that lump in my throat and that tight feeling in my chest, and sometimes that feeling overwhelms me and begins to turn into a tear, and often that tear multiplies itself and I can no longer fight the feeling and I lose the battle. Then somehow through either the joy or the sadness I drift and find myself asleep. Then the dreams begin and keep me company until my new day arrives. 也有些时候,我的喉咙像是被一块东西哽住了,胸口发闷;有时那种伤感席卷 而来,我开始流泪,眼泪常常越流越多,我再也无力抵抗悲伤,败下阵来。然后不知怎的,我在或喜悦或悲伤中飘荡,逐渐入眠。然后梦境开始伴我左右,直至新的一天到来。 When I awake it’s with such excitement because I tell m yself this could be the day that every other day has led up to and the first day of the rest of my life. I quickly don my smile because I do so want her to see me at my very best. Then I look out the window because, even though I know it’s dawn, I still have to confirm I’ve been given another chance to find her.

文艺英语电影台词及优美句子翻译

电影台词及句子翻译 1.Dear Leonard, to look life in the face… always to look life in the face, and to know it for what it is. At last, to know it, to love it for what it is and then to put it away.-- 亲爱的伦纳德,要面对人生,要永远直面人生,你才会知道它真正的含义。然后,不管人生是怎样的,都要去热爱它,最后,你才能放弃它。 2.I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately … I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life! To put to rout all that was not life… And not when I came to die, discover that I had not lived…-- 我步入丛林,因为我希望活得有意义…我希望活得深刻,汲取生命所有的精髓!把非生命的一切全都击溃…以免在我生命终结时,发现自己从来没有活过… 3. You're chicken, you've got no guts. You're afraid to stick out your chin and say, "Okay, life's a fact, people do fall in love, people do belong to each other, because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness." You call yourself a free spirit, a "wild thing," and you're terrified somebody's goanna stick you in a cage. Well baby, you're already in that cage. You built it yourself. And it's not bounded in the west by Tulip, Texas, or in the east by Somali-land. It's wherever you go. Because no matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself. -- 你怕事,你没胆量,你害怕挺起胸膛说:生活就是这样。人们相爱,互相属于对方,因为这是获得真正快乐的唯一机会,你自称为野性不羁,却怕别人把你关在笼子里,你已经身在笼子里了,是你亲手建起来的,它不受地域所限,它一直紧随着你,不管你往哪去,你总受困于自己。 4.Don't destroy it. Protect it. Embrace it. It's goanna make you proud one day, I promise you.--< Scent of a Woman> 相信我,别毁了它,保护它,拥抱它,有一天您会为之骄傲,我保证。 5.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.-- 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 6.荡气回肠,是为了最美的平凡。--寂地 With courage, you can a better person. 7. 只是想想的话,梦想只是梦想,也永远只能是梦想。--卢丽莉 Without action, your dream is only a dream.

英语句子翻译技巧

英语句子翻译技巧 以下浅谈英译汉的几点技巧。 第一,翻译时注意英文的句型,英文的句型一般来说有相应的中文译法。如It的句型的翻译: (1)It is+名词十从句: It is a fact that…事实是…… It is a question that………是个问题 It is good news that………是好消息 it is common knowledge………是常识 (2) It is+过去分词十从句: It is said that…据说…… I t must be pointed out that…必须指出…… It is asserted that…有人主张…… It is supposed that…据推测…… It is believed that…据信…… It must be admitted that…必须承认…… It is reported that…据报道…… It will be seen from ii that…由此可见…… It has been proved that…已证明…… It is general1y considered that…人们普遍认为…… (3)It is+形容词十从句: It is necessary that…有必要…… It is likely that…很可能…… It is clear that…很清楚…… It is important that…重要的是…… (4) It+不及物动词十从句: It follows that…由此可见…… It happens that…碰巧…… It turne d out that…结果是…… 第二,注意英语被动句的翻译。英文的被动句经常用汉语主动句表达,如:You are requested to give a performance 英文的被动句译成汉语的主动句:请你给我们表演一个节目。英文中被动意义也可以用汉语中含有主动意义的句子来表达。常译成“被”、“由”、“受”、

相关主题