搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 新概念英语第一册-课文及翻译

新概念英语第一册-课文及翻译

新概念英语第一册-课文及翻译
新概念英语第一册-课文及翻译

Lesson 1 Excuse me! 课文1 对不起!

1. Excuse me!

对不起

2. Yes

什么事

3. Is this your handbag

这是您的手提包吗

4. Pardon

对不起,请再说一遍。

5. Is this your handbag

这是您的手提包吗

6. Yes, it is.

是的,是我的。

7. Thank you very much.

非常感谢!

Lesson 3 Sorry, sir. $课文3 对不起,先生。

8. My coat and my umbrella please.

请把我的大衣和伞拿给我。

9. Here is my ticket.

这是我(寄存东西)的牌子。

10. Thank you, sir.

谢谢,先生。

11. Number five.

是5号。

12. Here's your umbrella and your coat.

这是您的伞和大衣

13. This is not my umbrella.

这不是我的伞。

14. Sorry sir.

对不起,先生。

15. Is this your umbrella

这把伞是您的吗

16. No, it isn't.

不,不是!

17. Is this it

这把是吗

是,是这把

19. Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

Lesson 5 Nice to meet you $课文5 很高兴见到你。

20. Good morning.

早上好。

21. Good morning, Mr. Blake.

早上好,布莱克先生。

22. This is Miss Sophie Dupont.

这位是索菲娅.杜邦小姐。

23. Sophie is a new student.

索菲娅是个新学生。

24. She is French.

她是法国人。

25. Sophie, this is Hans.

索菲娅,这位是汉斯。

26. He is German.

他是德国人。

27. Nice to meet you.

很高兴见到你。

28. And this is Naoko.

这位是洛克。

29. She's Japanese.

她是日本人。

30. Nice to meet you.

很高兴见到你。

31. And this is Chang-woo.

这位是昌宇。

32. He's Korean.

他是韩国人。

33. Nice to meet you.

很高兴见到你。

34. And this is Luming.

这位是鲁明。

35. He is Chinese.

他是中国人。

很高兴见到你。

37. And this is Xiaohui.

这位是晓惠。

38. She's Chinese, too.

她也是中国人。

39. Nice to meet you.

很高兴见到你。

Lesson 7 Are you a teacher $课文7 你是教师吗40. I am a new student.

我是个新学生,

41. My name's Robert.

我的名字叫罗伯特。

42. Nice to meet you.

很高兴见到你。

43. My name's Sophie.

我的名字叫索菲娅。

44. Are you French

你是法国人吗

45. Yes, I am.

是的,我是法国人。

46. Are you French too

你也是法国人吗

47. No, I am not.

不,我不是。

48. What nationality are you

你是哪国人

49. I'm Italian.

我是意大利人。

50. Are you a teacher

你是教师吗

51. No, I'm not.

不,我不是。

52. What's your job

你是做什么工作的

53. I'm a keyboard operator.

我是电脑录入员。

你是做什么工作的

55. I'm an engineer.

我是工程师。

Lesson 9 How are you today $课文9 今天好吗

56. Hello, Helen.

你好,海伦

57. Hi, Steven.

你好,史蒂文

58. How are you today

你今天好吗

59. I'm very well, thank you.

很好,谢谢你。

60. And you

你好吗

61. I'm fine, thanks.

很好,谢谢。

62. How is Tony

托尼好吗

63. He's fine, thanks.

他很好,谢谢。

64. How's Emma

埃玛好吗

65. She's very well, too, Helen.

她也很好,海伦。

66. Goodbye, Helen.

再见,海伦。

67. Nice to see you.

见到你真高兴。

68. Nice to see you, too, Steven.

我见到你也很高兴,史蒂文。

69. Goodbye.

再见。

Lesson 11 Is this your shirt$课文11 这是你的衬衫吗70. Whose shirt is that

那是谁的衬衫

71. Is this your shirt, Dave

72. No. Sir.

不,先生。

73. It's not my shirt.

这不是我的衬衫。

74. This is my shirt.

这是我的衬衫。

75. My shirt's blue.

我的衬衫是蓝色的。

76. Is this shirt Tim's

这件衬衫是蒂姆的吗

77. Perhaps it is, sir.

也许是,先生。

78. Tim's shirt's white.

蒂姆的衬衫是白色的。

79. Tim!

蒂姆!

80. Yes, sir

什么事,先生。

81. Is this your shirt

这是你的衬衫吗

82. Yes, sir.

是的,先生。

83. Here you are.

给你。

84. Catch!

接着!

85. Thank you, sir.

谢谢您,先生。

Lesson 13 A new dress $课文13 一件新连衣裙86. What colour's your new dress

你的新连衣裙是什么颜色的

87. It's green.

是绿色的。

88. Come upstairs and see it.

到楼上来看看吧。

89. Thank you.

90. Look! Here it is!

瞧,就是这件。

91. That's nice dress.

这是件很好看的衣服。

92. It's very smart.

真漂亮。

93. My hat's new, too.

我的帽子也是新的。

94. What colour is it

是什么颜色的

95. It's the same colour.

一样的颜色,

96. It's green, too.

也是绿的。

97. That is a lovely hat!

真是一顶可爱的帽子!

Lesson 15 Your passports, please. $课文15 请出示你们的护照98. Are you Swedish

你们是瑞典人吗

99. No, we are not.

不,我们不是瑞典人。

100. We are Danish.

我们是丹麦人。

101. Are your friends Danish, too

你们的朋友也是丹麦人吗

102. No, they aren't.

不,他们不是丹麦人。

103. They are Norwegian.

他们是挪威人。

104. Your passports, please.

请出示们的护照。

105. Here they are.

给您。

106. Are these your cases

这些是你们的箱子吗

107. No, they aren't.

108. Our cases are brown.

我们的箱子是棕色的。

109. Here they are.

在这儿呢。

110. Are you tourists

你们是来旅游的吗

111. Yes, we are.

是的,我们是来旅游的。

112. Are your friends tourists too

你们的朋友也是来旅游的吗

113. Yes, they are.

是的,他们也是。

114. That's fine.

好了。

115. Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

Lesson 17 How do you do $课文17 你好!116. Come and meet our employees, .

来见见我们的雇员,理查兹先生。117. Thank you, Mr. Jackson.

谢谢,杰在逊先生。

118. This is Nicola Grey,

这位是尼克拉.格雷,

119. and this is Claire Taylor.

这位是克莱尔.泰勒。

120. How do you do

你们好!

121. Those women are very hard-working.

那些姑娘很勤快。

122. What are their jobs

她们是做什么工作的

123. They're keyboard operators.

她们是电脑录入员。

124. This is Michael Baker,

这位是迈克尔.贝克,

125. and this is Jeremy Short.

126. How do you do

你们好!

127. They aren't very busy!

他们不很忙吧!

128. What are their jobs

他们是做什么工作的

129. They're sales reps.

他们是推销员,

130. They're very lazy.

他们非常懒。

131. Who is this young man

这个年轻人是谁

132. This is Jim.

他是吉姆,

133. He's our office assistant.

是我们办公室的勤杂人员。

Lesson 19 Tired and thirsty $课文19 又累又渴134. What's the matter, children

怎么啦,孩子们

135. We're tired...

我们累了……

136. and thirsty,Mum.

还很渴,妈妈。

137. Sit down here.

坐在这儿吧。

138 . Are you all right now 你们现在好些了吗

139. No, we aren't.

不,还没有。

140. Look!

瞧!

141. There's an ice cream man.

有个卖冰淇淋的。

142. Two ice cream please.

请拿两份冰淇淋。

143. Here you are, children.

144. Thanks, Mum.

谢谢,妈妈。

145. These ice creams are nice.

这些冰淇淋真好吃。

146. Are you all right now

你们现在好了吗

147. Yes, we are, thank you!

是的,现在好了,谢谢您!

$课文21 哪一本书

148. Give me a book please, Jane.

请拿本书给我,简。

149. Which book

哪一本

150. This one

是这本吗

151. No, not that one.

不,不是那本。

152 . The red one.

是那本红皮的。

153. This one

这本吗

154. Yes, please.

是的,请给我。

155. Here you are.

给你。

156. Thank you.

谢谢。

$课文23 哪几只杯子

157. Give me some glasses please, Jane.

请拿给我几只玻璃杯,简。

158. Which glasses

哪几只

159. These glasses

这几只吗

160. No, not those.

不,不是那几只。

是架子上的那几只。

162. These

这几只

163. Yes, please.

是的,请拿给我。

164. Here you are.

给你。

165. Thanks.

谢谢。

$课文25 史密斯太太的厨房

166. Mrs. Smith's kitchen is small.

史密斯夫人的厨房很小。

167. There is a refrigerator in the kitchen.

厨房里有个电冰箱。

168. The refrigerator is white.

冰箱的颜色是白的。

169. It is on the right.

它位于房间右侧。

170. There is an electric cooker in the kitchen.

厨房里有个电灶。

171. The cooker is blue.

电灶的颜色是蓝的。

172. It is on the left.

它位于房间左侧。

173. There is a table in the middle of the room.

房间的中央有张桌子。

174. There is a bottle on the table.

桌子上有个瓶子。

175. The bottle is empty.

瓶子是空的。

176. There is a cup on the table, too.

桌子上还有一只杯子。

177. The cup is clean.

杯子很干净。

$课文27 史密斯太太的客厅

178. Mrs. Smith's living room is large.

179. There is a television in the room.

客厅里有台电视机。

180. The television is near the window.

电视机靠近窗子。

181. There are some magazines on the television.

电视机上放着几本杂志。

182. There is a table in the room.

客厅里有张桌子。

183. There are some newspapers on the table.

桌上放着几份报纸。

184. There are some armchairs in the room.

客厅里有几把扶手椅。

185. The armchairs are near the table.

那些扶手椅靠近桌子。

186. There is a stereo in the room.

客厅里有台立体声音响。

187. The stereo is near the door.

音响靠近门。

188. There are some books on the stereo.

音响上面有几本书。

189. There are some pictures in the room.

客厅里有几幅画。

190. The pictures are on the wall.

画挂在墙上。

$课文29 进来,艾米

191. Come in, Amy.

进来,艾米。

192. Shut the door, please.

请把门关上。

193. This bedroom's very untidy.

这卧室太不整洁了。

194. What must I do, Mrs. Jones

我应该做些什么呢,琼斯夫人

195. Open the window and air the room.

打开窗子,给房间通通风。

196. Then put these clothes in the wardrobe.

197. Then make the bed.

再把床整理一下。

198. Dust the dressing table.

掸掉梳妆台上的灰尘。

199. Then sweep the floor.

然后扫扫地。

$课文31 萨利在哪里

200. Where's Sally, Jack

杰克,萨莉在哪儿

201. She's in the garden, Jean.

她在花园里,琼。

202. What's she doing

她在干什么

203. She's sitting under the tree.

她正在树荫下坐着。

204. Is Tim in the garden, too

蒂姆也在花园里吗

205. Yes, he is.

是的,他也在花园里。

206. He's climbing the tree.

他正在爬树。

207. I beg your pardon

你说什么

208. Who's climbing the tree

谁在爬树

209. Tim is.

蒂姆在爬树。

210. What about the dog

那么狗呢

211. The dog's in the garden, too.

狗也在花园里。

212. It's running across the grass.

它正在草地上跑,

213. It's running after a cat.

在追一只猫。

$课文33 晴天

今天天气好。

215. There are some clouds in the sky,

天空中飘着几朵云,

216. but the sun is shining.

但阳光灿烂。

217. Mr. Jones is with his family.

琼斯先生同他的家人在一起。

218. They are walking over the bridge.

他们正在过桥。

219. There are some boats on the river.

河上有几艘船。

220. Mr. Jones and his wife are looking at them.

琼斯先生和他的妻子正在看这些船。

221. Sally is looking at a big ship.

莎莉正在观看一艘大船。

222. The ship is going under the bridge.

那船正从桥下驶过。

223. Tim is looking at an aeroplane.

蒂姆正望着一架飞机。

224. The aeroplane is flying over the river.

飞机正从河上飞过。

$课文35 我们的村庄

225. This is a photograph of our village.

这是我们村庄的一张照片。

226. Our village is in a valley.

我们的村庄坐落在一个山谷之中。

227. It is between two hills.

它们于两座小山之间。

228. The village is on a river.

它靠近一条小河。

229. Here is another photograph of the village.

这是我们村庄的另一张照片。

230. My wife and I are walking along the banks of the river.

我和妻子沿河岸走着。

231. We are on the left.

我们在河的左侧。

河里面有个男孩。

233. He is swimming across the river.

他正横渡小河。

234. Here is another photograph.

这是另一张照片。

235. This is the school building.

这是学校大楼。

236. It is beside a park.

它位于公园的旁边。

237. The park is on the right.

公园在右面。

238. Some children are coming out of the building.

一些孩子正从楼里出来。

239. Some of them are going to the park.

他们中有几个正走进公园。

$课文37 做书架

240. You're working hard, George.

你干得真辛苦,乔治。

241. What are you doing

你在干什么呢

242. I'm making a bookcase.

我正在做书架。

243. Give me that hammer please, Dan.

请把那把锤子拿给我。丹。

244. Which hammer

哪一把

245. This one

是这把吗

246. No, not that one.

不,不是那把。

247. The big one.

是那把大的。

248. Here you are.

给你。

249. Thanks, Dan.

谢谢。丹。

你现在打算干什么,乔治

251. I'm going to paint it.

我打算把它漆一下。

252. What colour are you going to paint it

你打算把它漆成什么颜色

253. I'm going to paint it pink.

我想漆成粉红色。

254. Pink!

粉红色!

255. This bookcase isn't for me.

这个书架不是为我做的,

256. It's for my daughter, Susan.

是为我的女儿苏珊做的。

257. Pink's her favourite colour.

粉红色是她最喜欢的颜色。

$课文39 别摔了!

258. What are you going to do with that vase, Penny 你打算如何处理那共瓶

259. I'm going to put it on this table, Sam.

我打算把它放在这张桌子上,萨姆。

260. Don't do that.

不要放在那儿,

261. Give it to me.

把它给我。

262. What are you going to do with it

你打算怎么办

263. I'm going to put it here,

我准备把它入在这儿,

264. in front of the window.

放在窗前。

265. Be careful!

小心点!

266. Don't drop it!

别摔了!

267. Don't put there, Sam.

别放在那儿,萨姆。

放在这儿,

269. on this shelf.

这个架子上。

270. There we are!

我这里.

271. It's a lovely vase.

这只漂亮的花瓶。

272. Those flowers are lovely, too.

这些花也很漂亮啊。

$课文41 彭妮的提包

273. Is that bag heavy, Penny

那个提包重吗,彭妮

274. Not very.

不太重。

275. Here!

放在这儿。

276. Put it on this chair.

把它放在这把椅子上。

277. What's in it

里面是什么东西

278. A piece of cheese.

一块乳酪、

279. A loaf of bread.

一块面包、

280. A bar of soap.

一块肥皂、

281. A bar of Chocolate.

一块巧克力、

282. A bottle of milk.

一瓶牛奶、

283. A pound of sugar.

一磅糖、

284. Half a pound of coffee.

半磅咖啡、

285. A quarter of pound of tea.

1/4 磅茶叶

和一听烟丝。

287. Is that tin of tobacco for me

那听烟丝是给我的吗

288. Well, it's certainly not for me!

噢,当然不会给我的!

$课文43 快点!

289. Can you make the tea, Sam

你会沏茶吗,萨姆

290. Yes, of course I can, Penny.

会的,我当然会,彭妮。

291. Is there any water in this kettle 这水壶里有水吗

292. Yes, there is.

有水。

293. Where's the tea

茶叶在哪儿

294. It's over there,behind the teapot.

就在那儿,茶壶后面。

295. Can you see it

你看见了吗

296. I can see the teapot,

茶壶我看见了,

297. but I can't see the tea.

但茶叶没看到。

298. There it is!

那不是么!

299. It's in front of your!

就在你眼前。

300. Ah yes, I can see it now.

噢,是啊,我现在看到了。

301. Where are the cups

茶杯在哪儿呢

302. There are some in the cupboard.

碗橱里有几只。

303. Can you find them

你找得到吗

找得到。就在这儿呢。

305. Hurry up, Sam!

快,萨姆。

306. The kettle's boiling!

水开了!

$课文45 老板的信

307. Can you come here a minute please, Bob

请你来一下好吗鲍勃

308. Yes, sir

什么事,先生

309. Where's Pamela

帕梅拉在哪儿

310. She's next door.

她在隔壁,

311. She's in her office, sir.

在她的办公室里,先生。

312. Can she type this letter for me

她能为我打一下这封信吗

313. Ask her please.

请问她。

314. Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

315. Can you type this letter for the boss please, Pamela 请你把这封信给老板打一下可以吗,帕梅拉

316. Yes, of course I can.

可以,当然可以。

317. Here you are.

给你这信。

318. Thank you, Bob.

谢谢你,鲍勃。

319. Bob!

鲍勃!

320. Yes

怎么了

321. What's the letter.

怎么回事

我打不了这封信。

323. I can't read it!

我看不懂这封信,

324. The boss's handwriting is terrible!

老板的书写太糟糕了!

$课文47 一杯咖啡

325. Do you like coffee, Ann

你喜欢咖啡吗,安

326. Yes, I do.

是的,我喜欢。

327. Do you want a cup

你想要一杯吗

328. Yes, please, Christine.

好的,请来一杯,克里斯廷。

329. Do you want any sugar

你要放些糖吗

330. Yes, please.

好的,请放一些。

331. Do you want any milk

要放些牛奶吗

332. No, thank you.

不了,谢谢。

333. I don't like milk in my coffee.

我不喜欢咖啡中放牛奶,

334. I like black coffee.

我喜欢咖啡。

335. Do you like biscuits

你喜欢饼干吗

336. Yes. I do.

是的,我喜欢。

337. Do you want one

你想要一块吗

338. Yes, please.

好的,请来一块。

$课文49 在肉店

339. Do you want any meat . Bird

340. Yes, please.

是的,我买一点。

341. Do you want beef or lamb

您要牛肉还是要羔羊肉

342. Beef, please.

请给我牛肉。

343. This lamb's very good.

这羔羊肉很好。

344. I like lamb,

我喜欢羔羊肉,

345. but my husband doesn't.

可我丈夫不喜欢。

346. What about some steak

来点牛排吗

347. This is a nice piece.

这块很好。

348. Give me that piece, please.

就请给我那块吧。

349. And a pound of mince, too.

再来一磅绞肉。

350. Do you want a chicken,Mrs. Bird 您要买只鸡吗,

351. They 're very nice.

这些鸡很好。

352. No, thank you.

不要了,谢谢。

353. My husband likes steak,

我丈夫喜欢牛排,

354. but he doesn't like chicken.

但他不喜欢鸡。

355. To tell you the truth,Mrs. Bird,说老实话,

356. I don't like chicken either!

我也不喜欢鸡。

$课文51 宜人的气候

357. Where do you come from

相关主题