大学英语阅读教程 1 答案【篇一：新视野大学英语读写教程1-第二版课后练习答
新视野大学英语（第 2 版）第 1 册unit 2 答案 (2)
新视野大学英语（第二版）第 1 册unit 3 答案 (3)
新视野大学英语（第二版）第 1 册unit 4 答案 (4)
新视野大学英语（第二版）第 1 册unit 5 答案 (5)
新视野大学英语（第二版）第 1 册unit 6 答案 (7)
新视野大学英语（第二版）第 1 册unit 7 答案 (8)
新视野大学英语（第二版）第 1 册unit 8 答案 (9)
新视野大学英语（第 2 版）第 1 册unit 9 答案 (10)
新视野大学英语（第 2 版）第 1 册unit 10 答案 (11)
新视野大学英语（第 2 版）第 1 册unit 1 答案iii. 1. rewarding 2. communicate 3. access 4. embarrassing 5. positive 6.
commitment 7. virtual 8. benefits 9. minimum 10. opportunities
iv. 1. up 2. into 3. from 4. with 5. to 6. up 7. of 8. in 9. for
v. 1.g 2.b 3.e 4.i 5.h 6.k 7.m 8.o 9.f 10.c
1. universities in the east are better equipped, while those in
the west are relatively poor.
2. allan clark kept talking the price up, while wilkinson kept
knocking it down.
3. the husband spent all his money drinking, while his wife
saved all hers for the family.
4. some guests spoke pleasantly and behaved politely, while
others wee insulting and impolite.
5. outwardly sara was friendly towards all those concerned,
while inwardly she was angry.
1. not only did mr. smith learn the chinese language, but he
also bridged the gap between his culture and ours.
2. not only did we learn the technology through the online
course, but we also learned to communicate with friends in
3. not only did we lose all our money, but we also came close
to losing our lives.
4. not only do the workers want a pay increase, but they also
want reduced working hours.
5. not only is the house expensive, but it is also too far away
from my company.
1. not only can students choose when and where to learn for
an online course, but they can also take time to think through
answers before making a reply.
2. she is excited by the idea of online learning while be
considers it meaningless and useless.
3. communicating with native english speakers is a very
rewarding experience from which we can learn a lot.
4. today, more and more people have access to the internet
through which they look for the information they need.
5. he wants her to give up working and stay home to look after
the children. she feels, however, that this is too much for her.
6. now that we have finished the course, we shall start doing
more revision work.
5.c 6,c 7.b 8.a 9.a 10.b 11.a 12.a 13.b 14.a 15.b
xii. i am proud to say that i succeeded in learning a foreign
language. it was a real challenge and, needless to say, it took a
lot of practice. i carried a small dictionary with me everywhere i
went as well as a notebook in which i listed new words i
came across. i also managed my time carefully so that i met
the standards of the course and finished assignments on time.
after years of persistence, i reaped the benefits of all my hard
section b reading
5. b comprehension
of the text
perspective 7. explicit 8. challenge 9. hindered 10. arose iv.
9. of 10.in
新视野大学英语（第 2 版）第 1 册unit 2 答案iii.
influence 7. offensive 8. burst 9. stuff 10. thorough
1. off/ down
v. 1.h 2.f 3.d 4.k 5.b 6.c 7.l 8.i 9.o 10. n
1. kate saw her brother bill as she was getting off the school
or: as she was getting off the school bus, kate saw her brother
2. as she was standing up from he seat, mother dropped the
glass to the ground.
or: mother dropped the glass to the ground as she was
standing up from her seat.
3. a policeman fired at a thief as the thief was bolting out of
or: as the thief was bolting out of the house, a policeman fired
4. as she ran to catch the school bus, sandy thought of her
talk with her mother.
or: sandy thought of he talk with her mother as she ran to
catch the school bus.
5. as the teacher entered the classroom, all the students shouted “happy
birthday ”to him.
or: all the students shouted “happy birthday ”to him as the teacher entered the classroom. vii.
1. she listened to her favorite rock music while singing along
with the words.
2. she was putting on her jeans while asking me to hand her
3. he banged on the door while opening it.
4. in the bathroom she put on some makeup while looking in
5. the schoolmaster shot an angry glance at the naughty first
grader while talking with his parents.
1. as she was about to turn off the music, her father burst into
he room and shouted at her, “can’t you turn down the music a
little bit? ”
2. the owner of the bar kept watching the girl dancing while
pretending not to.
3. rock music appealed to sandy so much that she turned it up,
paying no attention to her father ’s objection.
4. as usual, when his parents don ’t like what he wears, they
start bugging him.
5. at the meeting they discussed how to keep the lines of
communication open between teachers and students.
6. it makes my blood boil to think of these young boys and
girls who are forced by their parents to beg for money along
9.c 10.b 11.a 12.a 13.a 14.c 15.a
16.c 17.b 18.a 19.a 20.c
xii. the first thing you should do t make tea is to boil water.
while waiting for it to boil, you can get your teapot out and put
the right amount of tea leaves into it. when the water has come
to boil, pour it into the teapot. then wait for a few minutes to let
the leaves steep. next? enjoy the tea.
section b reading
i. 1.f 2.f 3.o 4.o 5.f plus o 6.o 7.o 8.o
comprehension of the text
ii. 1.c 2.a 3.b 4.d 5.d 6.c 7.b 8.a vocabulary
curiosity 8. applying 9. response 10. concept
新视野大学英语（第二版）第 1 册unit 3 答案vocabulary iii.
9. adjust 10. amazed
9. on 10. about
9.a 10.f sentence
1. he had his ears pierced even though i told him not to.
2. it was exciting game even though no goals were scored.
3. he was treated exactly like all the other workers even
though he had just joined the company.
4. even though you disagree with her, she ’s worth listening to.
5. there was never enough money to support his family even
though he was hard-working and did two jobs at the same time.
1. after learning some simple chinese, the american girl was
able to communicate with the other students in her class.
2. when doing the writing exercise for this course, you should
remember that you are writing according to a specific structure.
3. until finished, the problem was a continuous worry to me.
4. while working at the computer, the young man was listening
to music over the radio all the time.
5. the grass will grow more quickly if watered regularly.
1. i have decided to accept the new post, even though the job
is not very well paid.
2. the job has been taken to be very simple until (it is) actually
3. now that you are planning to move to canada, you must try
to adjust to cold weather in winter.
4. he promised to help us to buy the house, but with a little
5. this is an important meeting. please see to it that you are
not late for it.