1.Is it important for children to play outdoors?
2.Did you often go over to your friends’ house when you were going?
3.Did you like to go outside when you were young?
4.Do you prefer to be indoors or outdoors?
1.Can you recognize a fake smile?
2.Do you smile when people take pictures of you?
3.When do people smile at others?
4.Do you like to smile?
1.Are there many street markets in China?
2.Do you often go to the supermarket?
3.What are the differences between street markets and supermarkets?
4.What do street markets sell?
1. Do you write letters or emails?
2. Do you prefer to write letters by hand or use a computer?
3. What do you usually write about?
4. Who do you usually write to?
5. How do you feel when you receive a letter?
6. Do you think people will still write letters in the future?
1. Do you enjoy cooking?
2. Would you like to learn cooking?
3. Have you learned cooking before?
4. Is it difficult to cook Chinese food?
5. Have you cooked anything special?
1. How often do you buy shoes?
2. Have you bought shoes online?
3. What kind of shoes do you like?
4. Do you like nice shoes or comfortable shoes?
5. Do you have a favorite pair of shoes? / Would you buy shoes online in the future?
1. Is there anything being polluted in your hometown?
2. What are the common types of pollutions in the countryside?
3. What are the causes of those pollutions?
4. Have you ever done anything to help the environment?
1.How long can you remember your dream when you wake up?
2.Do you like hearing others dream?
3.Do you think dream will affect life?
4.Do you often have dreams at night?
1. Do you like science?
2. Are there many science museums in your hometown?
3. Did you like science classes when you were young?
4. How did you learn science at school?
5. Do you think children should have both art classes and science classes?
6. Do you think science is important to our society? 1月11日雅思听力真题回忆：
1.address: Wickford Road
2.membership package: silver package
3.start time: from 7:30 am to 3:45 pm
4.discount fee: 40 dollars per month
5.30 dollars is the joining fee
8.caféis open every day
9.can hire a towel for 50 cents
10. two documents to register: forms and photos 参考听力
11.Eye Saver was founded A. 15 years
B. 30 years
C. 60 years
12.Insight project originally aims at
A. offering equipment with little technique
B. offering children who got eye disease
C. offering operational help to the public who has bad eyes
13.Main funding comes from: A. final pay every month
B. donation from people
C. money collected on the street
14.Need the listeners to
A. receive glasses from patients
B. give money to donate
C. check the website
15. The main aim of this program of insight project
A. show them how easy their small donation can make a difference
B. show people how easy eyes problems can be cured
C. eye diseases
16. How to publicize
A. recordings (fortunately, they still have recordings
17.E. more significant
18.for older people --- D. ads or equipment
https://www.sodocs.net/doc/4e18645366.html,cational institution --- C. academic institution
20.young children --- B. school student
21.introduction --- too informal
22.literature review --- not critical enough
23.something else --- too many quotations from others
24.acknowledgements --- lots of spelling mistake and errors
25.Shock absorber --- F. under the three legs
26.Air exchange --- C. square box on the top left
27.Moisture gatherer --- G. down under the compressor tank
28.Ventilator --- B. tube sticking out at top right
29.Air filter --- A. square box on top of the spoon
30.Air storage tank --- D. big house stores air
31.create a more democratic workplace
32.grades are displayed on the website of internal staff - transparency
33.motto is employee first
34.performance assessment do not include promotion
35.among staff, on average, a 32% of income growth
36.offer benefits on food, cafeteria land vacation entitlement
37.a solution comes from any part of the company grades are not used for
38.openness of company improved communication within the company
https://www.sodocs.net/doc/4e18645366.html,plain were called as ticket
40.place a ban on anonymous people online 参考听力
判断题 6+填空题 7 内容回忆
C12T8P1. Passage 2
单选题 4+判断题 5+匹配题 5 内容回忆
27.What does the author illustrate in the first paragraph? describing the role of art museums in Australian culture
28.Contrast the old and new museums, the author criticized new ngv in what aspect? architecture dosing elements more than art
29.What does the writer notice about the new museum?
the order of room are connected by salon
30. What should be done to keep NGV successful?
31.Grounds' design failed to recognize the importance of founders and performances In museums. --- F