搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 中考英语翻译必背80句.doc

中考英语翻译必背80句.doc

中考英语翻译必背80句.doc
中考英语翻译必背80句.doc

2017年中考英语翻译必背80句

1 .他们正在讨论如何处理这个问题。

They are discussing how to deal with /what to do with this problem.

2.他习惯和朋友通过微信来交流。

He is used lo communicating with friends on the WeChat.

3.为什么不上网搜寻下信息呢?

Why not /why don't you search for information on the Internet.

4.这次,你最好不要拒绝参加这次会议。

This time, you'd better not refuse to attend the meeting.

5.你介意和我一起编首曲子吗?

Do you mind making up a piece of music with me ?

6.我忍不住吃光了所有的水果沙拉。

I couldn't stop/help eating up all the fruit salad.

7.在工作中我们应该尽量避免同样的错误。

We should try (our best) not [o make the same mistake in our work.

8.对于我们而言,学会和他人紧密合作是必要的。

It is necessary for us to work closely with others.

9.自从她去了国外,你们彼此还保持联系吗?

Have you kept in touch with each other since she went abroad ?

10.你警告他不要离开时任由水龙头一直开着。

Please warn him not to leave the tap running when leaving.

11.你知道历史上第一只风筝是由木头做的吗?

Do you know (that) the first kite in history was made of wood ?

12.依靠你自己是多么有意义啊!

How meaningful it is lo depend on yourself!

13.我们应该帮助残疾人血一不是仅仅同情他们。

We should help disabled people instead of only having pity on them.

14.众所周知选择公共交通工具将有助于减少空气污染。

It is well known that choosing public transport will help reduce air pollution.

15.人类巳经意识到保护野生动物的重要性了吗?

Have humans realized the imDortance of protecting wild animals ?

16.他在向我解释病毒己经使一切都出错了o

He is explaining to me that the virus has made everything go wrong.

17.为了写下你所见的东西,请随身带好笔记本。

Take a note with you (ia order) to write down what you see.

18.这个科学家正忙于在公共场合做演讲。

The scientist is busy making speeches in public (places).

19.我想知道你是否可以用英语描述一下你的生活。

I wonder whether /if you can describe your daily life in English.

20.环境污染如此严重以致导致了各种疾病。

The environment pollution was so serious that it led to different kinds of diseases.

21.他建议我们接受新挑战并三思而行。

He advised us to take on new challenges and think twice before taking action.

22.我的一位外国朋友来中国很多年了,所以他中文说得很好。

One of my foreign friends has been in China for many years, so he can speak Chinese well.

23.去年你父亲多久去北京出差一次?

How often did your father go to Beijing on business last year?

24.我父母对我如此严格以致我感到筋疲力尽。

My parents are so strict with me that I really feel tired o〉t.

25.我过去常常梦想成为一?名世界闻名的音乐家。

I used to dream of becoming a world-famous musician.

26.他己经决定放弃工作去周游世界。

He has decided te give up his work/job to travel around the world .

27.这位学生分发所有的杂志有困难。

The student has difficulty giving/handing out all the magazines .

28.我认为这双鞋了和我的不是一个尺码。

I don't think this pair of shoes is the same size as mine .

29.当我们到达山顶时,我再也走不动了。

I couldn't walk any farther/further when we got lo the top of the mountain .

30.这个老人没有可倾诉的朋友,所以感到孤独。

The old man has no friends/doesn't have any friends to talk to , so he feels a little/bit lonely.

31.据说这本书将被译成英语。

It is said that this book will be translated into English .

32.这本书给我许多关于如何改善我们生活的好建议。

This book gives m。much advice /many suggestions on how to improve our lives .

33.我们相信谭盾的音乐会将给我们开启一个全新的世界。

We believe Tan Dun's music will open up a whole new world to us .

34.我们认为打断别人说话是不礼貌的。

We think it (is) impolite to cut in on others/ don't think it (is) polite lo cut in on others .

35.今天,这位著名的人士将根据他自己的经历来谈谈餐桌礼仪。

The famous man will talk about table manners according to his owe experiences today .

36.教练们将使用什么方法来帮助他们实现梦想?

What method will the coaches usu t。help them realize their dreams ?

37.医生们尽快地给这个生病的男孩动了手术。

The doctor did an operation /operated on the sick boy as soon as possible .

38.他把他的一生都奉献给了基础教育的发展。

He devoted his lifetime /all his life to th。development of basic education .

39.这些大学生们已经下定决心为贫困地区的孩子创办新学校了。

The college students have made up their minds tn set up a new school for the children in poor areas.

40.应该采取更多的措施来关注每个细节。

More action should be taken to pay attention to every detail.

41.如果你遵循这些小步骤,它们会对地球产生巨大的影响。

If you follow these smell steps,they can make a big difference .

42.这套别垠太贵,我们买不起。

The villa was too expensive for us t。afford .

43.莫言在50多岁时被授予诺贝尔文学奖。

Mo Yan was presented with the Nobel Prize in his fifties .

44.他的父母别无办法,只能承诺帮助他。

His parents have no choice but lo promise to help him .

45.我怀疑他是否撒谎,并n是否值得和他谈一谈。

I doubt whether he is telling a lie and worth talking with /is telling a lie and it is worth talking with him .

46.现在,由于空气污染,许多人宁愿住在乡下。

Nowadays ,many people would rather live in the country because of air pollution .

47.每当我们难以做出决策时总盼望着您的宝贵意见。

We always look forward to your valuable advice /suggestion whenever we have difficulty (in) making a decision .

48.我父母不允许我熬夜。

I am not allowed to stay up late by my parents .

49.他不断练习并且在英语上取得了进步。

He keeps on practicing and makes progress in English .

50.这位发明家从不灰心,最终成功地发明了这个机器人。

This inventor never lost heart and succeed in inventing [his up-to-date robot at last.

51.这位老师经常鼓励孩子们改善他们的发音。

The teacher often encourages the children to improve their pronunciotion .

52.这个女孩不仅对音乐感兴趣,而旦有舞蹈天赋。

The girl not only shows an interest in music but also has a gift for/is not only interested in music but also has a gift for dancing .

53.这位艺术家直到去世后才因他的艺术而出名。

The artist wasn't famous/ didn't become famous for his works nf art until he passed away .

54.去年他很自豪地为有线电视新闻网(CNN)现场报道了这个比赛。

He was proud to cover the match live for CNN last year .

55.除非你工作达到高标准,否则你会落后。

You will fall behind unless you work lo high standards .

56.他看上去很不高兴。没有人知道这个访谈节目让她想起了谁。

He looks unhappy .Nobody knows who the chat show reminds him of.

57.令我惊讶地是,所有的人都坚持认为这位作家和谋杀有关。

To my surprise,all the people insist that the writer hrs something to do with the murder .

58.张艺谋是一?位如此天生的导演,以致他在电影界起着重要作用。

Zhang Yimou is such a born director that he plays an imoortant rola in the film industry .

59.成龙己经花了很多年的时间参加许多的慈善活动。

Jackie Chan has pent many years taking part in many charity activities .

60 .风雨雷电会阻止飞机准时起飞。

Thunder and lightning storm will stop/prevant the plane(s) (from) taking off on time/ will keep the Dlane(s) from taking off on time .

61.女孩了从不会嫌弃衣服多,因为她们希望吸引他人的关注。

Girls can never have to。many clothes, for they hope to attract others' attention .

62.在古镇中心有上百棵老树。

There are hundreds of trees in the middle/centre of the ancient town .

63.这位女演员为了获得这个奖每天都花五个半小时练舞吗?

Does it take five hours and a half to practise dancing every day to win the prize ?

64.众所周知现在的老人数量正变得越来越多。

It is known that the number of the old (people) is getting larger and larger .

65.他碰巧发现了一些持续价值的东西。

He happened to find something with a lasting value .

66.外国人对传统的中国艺术很着迷,例如中国戏曲。

The foreigners are crozy about treditional Chinese art Jike Chinese opera .

67.我起得很早为了能观看升旗仪式。

I got up early in order to watch the raising of the national flag .

I got up early so that I could watch [he raising cf the national flag .

68.你认为谁是在月球上行走的第一人?

Who do you thiok was the first man to walk on the Moon ?

69.因为人们对他评价很高,所以选他来执导晚会。

People think highly of him, so he is often chosen lo direct the party .

7().有时我妈妈宁可手洗衣服。

Sometimes my mother prefers to /would rather wash clothes by hand .

71.机器人将使我们执行危险任务变得更容易吗?

Will robots make it easier for us k) carry out dangerous tasks ?

72.你如何使食物色香味俱全?

How do you make food look as good as it tastes and smells ?

73.毕竟,我们希望你会满意我们的发明。

After all , I hope you will be happy/satisfied with our inventions .

74.她从不希望别人误认为她女儿是个书呆子。

She never wishes others to mistake her daughter for a bookworm .

75.我想象不出月球上的生活是什么样的。

I can't imagine what life on the Moon is like .

76.我做家庭作业时,我哥哥在电脑上搜寻信息。

My brother was searching for information on the computer while I was doing my homework .

77.有些孩子既不参加体育运动,乂不注意健康生活方式。

Some children neither nlay sports nor pay attention to the healthy lifestyle . 78.图书馆的书保管得井井有条,并能满足我们的需要。

The library books are kept in good order and can satisfy our needs .

79.孩子们很高兴你为他们提供了这么多有趣的图书。

Children are very happy that you provide them with so many interesting books .

80.你去过澳大利亚多少次了?

How many times have you been to Australia ?

相关主题