搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 口译整理

口译整理

1.A: Alice, your father is amazing.He’s 90 years old and he lives alone in that big house.

艾丽斯,你父亲可真行!他九十岁了,还一个人住那么大的房子。

B: I know. He doesn’t like to ask anyone for help. My dad insists on paying his own bills and taking care of himself!

我知道,他不喜欢求助任何人。我爸爸坚持自己支付帐单,自己照顾自己!2.A: What time doesd the bus leave for the airport?

公共汽车什么时间去机场?

B: I don't know.It used to leave every half hour,but I think the schedule's been changed.

我不知道,过去是半小时一趟,我想时间表可能变更了。

3.A: I heard the boss yelling at Mike for some reason earlier today. Do you know what it was about?

今天早晨我听到老板为了什么原因在跟迈克发脾气。你知道怎么回事吗?

B: Steve says that Mike made a mistake and then tried to cover it, but the boss found out.

史蒂夫说迈克做错了事又试图掩盖它,被老板发现了。

4.A: Hi,George.Could you give me a ride?I want to buy some food for the picnic.

嗨,乔治,能送我一程吗?我想去买点野餐的食物。

B: Okay.I'm going home,but I can drop you at the supermarket.

当然,我正要回家,我可以送你到超市。

5.A: Susan, I am inviting you and Frank to our house warming party this weekend.

苏珊,我邀请你和弗兰克这个周末来参加我们家的乔迁之喜聚会。

B: A house warming party? Congratulations! That’s wonderful. I bet both of you are quite happy.

乔迁之喜聚会?恭喜你们!那太好了。我猜你们两个肯定都很高兴。

6.A: Can you believe I just had to pay 35 bucks for a hair cut?

相不相信我花了35块剪了个头?

B: You should try the saloon where I go. It’s only 15. But it takes a while to get an appointment.

试试我去的地方,只要15元,不过要预约罢了。

7.A: So,Mike,what are your plans after graduation?

那么,迈克,毕业后你有什么打算?

B: Well, I’ve already got a job waiting for me back in my hometown.

嗯,我家乡已经有份工作正等着我回去做。

8.A: Is the interview over? Did you get all the information you need?

访问结束了吗?你想要的信息都有了吗?

B: You bet. Thanks for your time.

当然。感谢你花时间接受我们的访问。

9.A: Do you hear what happened to Sally? She passed out in class. Seems she hadn't eaten anything in days.

你听说莎利出什么事了吗?她在课堂上昏倒了。好像她几天没有吃东西了。

B: Why on earth would she do that? You mean that she intentionally did not eat any food for days? That's crazy!

她究竟为什么要那样做?你是说她故意几天不吃东西?那真是疯狂!

10.A: Why was Tom banned?He is so talented, I thought he had a great chance of winning a gold medal.

为什么汤姆被禁赛了?他那么优秀,我本以为他有希望拿金牌的。

B: If he didn't have any drug problems, he would have won.

假如他没有出现药物问题,应该已经赢了。

11.A: I thought everyone liked basketball. Why don't you like it?

我觉得所有人都喜欢篮球.你为什么会不喜欢呢?

B: I used to play basketball when I was little, and I never scored a goal. Every time I watch a basketball game, I think about how horrible I was at it.

我小时候就打过篮球,但是总得不了分。每次我看篮球比赛的时候都会回想起自己当年多狼狈。

12.A: Do you think children watch too much TV?

你认为孩子看太多电视怎样?

B: I don't think that TV is bad for kids. I think that kids should be active and not become couch potatoes.

我不认为电视对孩子来说是坏的。我觉得孩子们应该积极的,而不是成为沙发土豆。

13.A: W hat’s your working day like?

你的工作日是怎样的?

B: I have a typical 9 to 5 job. Actually, I work a little longer than 9 to 5 most days.

我的工作是朝九晚五。事实上,多数时间我的工作时间都超过朝九晚五的范围。

14.A: When can we expect you for dinner? Can you come tonight?

你什么时候能来和我们一起吃晚饭?今晚你能来吗?

B: Not tonight. I promised to go to a concert with my sister.

今晚不行。我答应和我姐姐一起去听音乐会。

15.A: I need to get car insurance.Could you give me some advice?

我需要买汽车保险。你能给我一些建议吗?

B: Well,perhaps you can try our company.We will offer you a fair rate.

嗯,也许你可以试试我们的公司。我们将为您提供一个公平的税率。

16.A: I don’t think I can handle all of these books for this course.

我不认为我能处理这门课程的所有书。

B: I found that you don’t have to read them thoroughly. Just skim through and get the major points.

我发现你没必要读透它们,只要浏览并得到重点。

17.A: Henry.What's your hobby?

亨利,你的爱好是什么?

B: Well,I have several hobbies,say fishing,collecting coins,but collecting stamps is the one I like best.

嗯,我有一些爱好,像钓鱼,收集硬币,但集邮是我最喜欢的一个。

18.A: Is this where I catch the bus for the zoo?

去动物园是在这儿坐车吗?

B: You can take a T-30 from here, but then you have to walk about six blocks.

你可以从这搭乘T-30路公共汽车,但是之后你需要步行约六个街区。

19.A: Tom’s house is a mess. Doesn’t he ever clean it?

汤姆的房子很乱,难道他从来不打扫?

B: I guess he just has too much else on his mind with that new job of his.

我猜他心里有太多关于新工作的其他事。

20.A: Hey, George, I can’t get to sleep with the lights so near my bed. Can you study someplace else?

嗨,乔治,灯光离我床太近我睡不着,你可以到其他地方学习吗?

B: Sorry, there is a party going on down in the lounge,I suppose I can check the dining room though.

对不起,在客厅有一个聚会,我想我还是去餐厅查看一下吧。

21.A: Can't we go someplace and talk? It's so crowded in here.

我们能否找个地方去谈谈?这儿人太多了。

B: Well, there's a little park down the street about three blocks. It's usually not crowded this time of day.

嗯,沿着这条街往前走三个街区有一个小公园。这个时候那里面人不多。

22.A: Can I help you?

能为你效劳吗?

B: Yes, please. Yesterday my daughter bought this skirt from this shop. I'd like to change it. Here, I've got the receipt.

是的。昨天我女儿在这家商店买了这条裙子,我想换一条。这是发票。

23.A: What a pity we couldn't see Star Wars last night!

多可惜,昨天晚上我们没能看《星球大战》。

B: Yes, it was a pity. I've always wanted to see it. Everyone says it's really great film. 是啊,真遗憾。我一直想看这部电影。大家都说这部电影非常好。

24.A: You're not looking very cheerful. What's the matter with you?

你看起来不太高兴。出什么事儿了?

B: Oh, nothing special. I'm just a bit fed up with the job?

没什么事儿,我只是对工作感到有些腻烦。

25.A: Where do you want to sit,the smoking or the non-smoking section?

你想坐哪,吸烟区还是无烟区?

B: I prefer non-smoking, but the sign says to wait to be seated.

我喜欢坐在禁烟区,但牌子上说要等待才能坐。

26.A: I'm calling to see if you would like to have lunch tomorrow.

我打电话给你,是想知道明天一起吃顿中饭怎样?

B: I'm sorry, but this week isn't very convenient for me. Perhaps we can make it later. 对不起,这个星期我都不方便。也许得改天吧。

27.A: Do you think advertising has an influence on the choices you make when you shopping?

你认为当你购物时,广告影响了你做选择吗?

B: I guess so. I usually buy name brand clothing, shoes, and electronic goods.

我想是的,我通常会购买名牌服装、鞋和电子产品。

28.A: Are you interested in history?

你对历史感兴趣吗?

B: Yes, I am. I enjoyed studying it at school, though I had trouble remembering all the dates, so my teacher never gave me good marks.

是的,很感兴趣。我喜欢在学校学习历史,尽管我记不住所有的日期,老师从来没给过我好的成绩。

29.A: Are you going to Helen’s birthday party on Friday evening?

星期五晚上海伦的生日聚会你准备去吗?

B: I wouldn’t miss it for the world! It’s sure to be fun. She’s invited a lot of people.

我不会错过的!应该会很有趣,她邀请了很多人。

30.A: What did I do wrong? Did I take a wrong turn?

我错了吗?难道我转错方向了?

B: I'm not sure, but I think that you turned left when you should have turned right.

我不太确定,但我认为当你应该向右的时候你向左转了。

相关主题