你经历过的一次交通堵塞? 交通堵塞时候的感觉? 公共交通是否有助于缓解交通堵塞? 政府应不应该加税来控制交通堵塞?
Part 1: 学生还是工作?学什么科目?什么时候毕业?晚上做什么?喜欢做什么?现在和小时候喜欢的食物?
part 2: 说一个你知道的组织是关于a lot of people workplace (such a company, shop,***) 你是怎么知道这些信息的你觉得这是一个好还是不好的工作场所并解释原因
part 3: 在你住处附近的公共场所有什么workplace 你觉得a small shop和a big shop哪个好我选的big shop，所以他接下来问是否认为小商店也有好处End.
part1name?come from?apartment or house?describe your apartment? what’s on its wall? what' out of the window?...physical activity? internet (when, advantages and disadvantages)?
part2 a law in my country 1 what's it ..? 2 when and where did i know? 3 benefit whom..? ur feelings about it?
part 3 ideal job? policy officer? which kind of people can be officer? what abilities should they have? is it a shift job?
interesting news on TV or newspapers?这个news 是关于什么的，讲了些什么?
PART3 还是part2的延伸: 关于国际新闻，国内新闻的，更关注什么? 年轻人都看新闻吗?看国际新闻的，从哪里看的? 新闻应该怎么才能更吸引人?
part1 live in a flat or a house 這一套問題
part2 describe a book u read
PART1:food,do you like cooking? Do you live in a flat or a house? physical exersises.
PART2:describe a piece of interesting news
第二部分：your special cloth? 你什么时候穿它?什么时候买的?
part1 flat/apartment garden
part2,3 book what kind of book children prefer
1 a interesting TV program
4 best friends
10 good advice
11 department not your house
12describe a statum or painting
广州：season，Advice，将来想买的一样东西，一个著名的人物，cooking，A friend ，特殊场合穿的衣服，art or work，客人来访，学习一门外语，人生中一段重要的经历，Sports event，Some you want to learn in the future，Apartment，bicycle，success
上海1.speech 2.library 3.小时候听过的一首歌 4. advertisement 5.堵车的经历6.人生中的一次改变
Group work 旅游
PART2traffic jam PART3原因政负责任将来会不会更严重Motorway
part 2什么对健康有好处what? when you started to do it? whether it good for health
P1 hometown study or work major is it easy why you choose do you like to study by group 什么时候第一次接触internet？上次go shopping是什么时间？更喜欢大商店还是小商店？为什么？
Part 2 a family member that you want to spend time with
Part 3 中国家庭里一般更流行几代人住在一起这样好吗
woman 应该take care of children 吗women和man在家庭中作用不同吗?孩子应该尊重父母吗
part1: what is your full name? where are you from? Do you study or work? Do you like work by yourself or with others? shopping相关问题?
part2: an advertisement that make you want to buy something
1. Your favorite season
2. A book you recently read
3. An important stage in life
4. Sport event
5. A TV program
6. A childhood toy
8. Creative activities in Childhood
9. Favorite part of the city
10. An elderly person who you admire
12. A sculpture or a work of art
13. A traffic jam
14. A historic site
15. A polluted city
16. A healthy habit
17. A course you would like to study
18. An interesting lecture or speech
19. A good friend
20. An advertisement
21. A piece of good news
22. A family member
24. A big organization
part1 major, why choose? 喜欢travel? Why? 讲一个你去过觉得最吸引的地方?再讲个你最想去的国家?几点睡?最喜欢每天哪个时候?
part2 an activity you played with other children... what is it, how to play, who you play with?
part3 小朋友应该同其他人as a group学到什么? 这些不能从family members学到吗??
teenager 喜不喜欢as a group? 当人get older 会不会不喜欢和人相处?
第二部分：describe the most enjoyable stage in your experiences. where do you live in that time? when, why happy?
Friend? sculpture or art? Flat?special thing you want to buy? Cook? Speech? LIBRARY?
Friendship? Toy? Music? financial crisis? season? successful experience? hope to buy item educational trip?
Part 1 letter，what kind of persons do you usually get letters from? what kind of letter or mail do you think is most difficult to response.
part 2 friend, what he/she like, how do you knew each others, what do you usually do,
part 3 relatives and friends ,which is more important?
interesting news: what ? why?
part 3 考了中国人读报习惯?电视和收音机受欢迎程度?网络会成为news的传播方式吗?
part 2 描述一个有水的地方? birthday怎么过，
part 3你最近读的一本书?你认为STRONGER FAMILY的优点和缺点?
PART3 police officer和lawyer方面的
PART2 小时侯和朋友玩什么游戏? 在哪玩?一起玩有什么好处?对小朋友对青少年有什么看法? 为什么??
华师大心理楼202 考官代号mtb 2：00 第一场
hobby ?这个hobby的好处?有哪些体育设施?想去哪里旅游? 为什么?
part3：你家几个人? 3口之家在中国是不是很普遍? 你觉得和人相处难不难?
家庭责任? 你是要父母养你还是你养父母? 你结婚之后谁养家
保持健康第一件事应该做什么?在学校如何改善饮食?最爱的town，其location? 城市设施? favorite part of town? a speech?如何消除紧张，国际化speech 的优势，不同文化speech 的优势
Major? why choose it? how internet change your life
part 2 describe a historical site
part 3 how people learn about their history? what will people lose if they know nothing about thire history
go outside with few people or a group of people?.is it good for people to use internet?which group of people use internet most?
P2:describe an impressive music? music对人们的影响? 关于人们年龄大了之后是否还会喜欢hip pop? 有些人喜欢在露天放音乐怎么理解他们
真题回放Part 1 Where is you home? Do you live in an apartment or a house? Do you want to live in a big house? How about your house? What’s your major? What’s your name?
Part 2 1. What do you usually do on weekdays and on weekends?
2. TV program you like/dislike
3. Describe a trip/ a trip with your trip
eg：I would like to tell you an unforgettable traveling that I would remember forever. I went to XXX with XXX last May Day. This was the first time I XXX. It’s so hard for me to XXX because XXX
4. Describe a book you read in childhood
5. Healthy activity
6. A place with a lot of water
eg：People like going there from time to time. Old people like going there for relax, youngster for taking photos, even some Children for playing with water. All of those want to enjoy the nature。
I have been there once, and the breath-taking moments last till now whenever I see the photo
I took there, I wish I could go there someday in the future。
7. Old thing kept in your family
I know my neighbor quite well. His is my best friend whose names is Tom . We’ve been neighbor for quite a long time.
1.Tell me something about your work?
2.Tell me about your studies?
3.Tell me about the city you come from.
4.What do you think about the lifestyle in the city?
5.Do you like cooking?
6.When do you usually cook?
7.Do you like to read book?
8.How much time do you spend in reading book?
9.When you were young, what kind of book did you like to read?
10. What kind of book do you like best?
11. What do you usually read? Why?
12. What is your favorite magazine?
13. What kind of newspaper do you have in China?
14. What are the requirements for your house decorations?
15. Is the place you are living good for your child? Why?
16. Do you know your neighbors? If not, Why?
17. How long have you been a student?
18. What do you enjoy most about your studies?
18. Why did you choose this university?
19. What is your major in your university? Why did you choose it?
20. Why did you choose this school？
21. How long have you been a college student?
22. Tell me something about your campus life?
23. Do you prefer to be a student or to be a working person? Why?
24. What kind of TV program do you like when you were younger?
25. Is your hometown good for raising a child?
26. What kind of transportation do you usually take and why?
27. How to improve the transportation system in your country?
28. How is the traffic in your hometown?
29. How much do you spend on transportation? Is the fare high?
30. How to improve the traffic problem?
31. What kind of communication do you prefer?
32. How often do you use telephone?
33. How often do you write an email or letter?
34. Which do you prefer to use telephone or email?
35. Do you prefer to send an email or write a letter? Why?
36. When do you use telephone?
37. Do you prefer to have a face to face communication or to communicate by phone? Clothes
38. Do you think clothes is important for you?
39. What is your opinion about clothes?
40. When do you wear formal clothes?
41. Do you think it is necessary for a child to help in household chores? Why?
42. Is there any changes in your household chores now?
43. What kind of household chores did you do when you were a child?
1.How do people shop now?
2.What is the difference between the way people shop before and now?
3.Do you like shopping?
4.Do you often go shopping?
5.Do you think that modern people spend too much time on shopping?
6.What kind of shop do you like?
1.Did you learn your English well?
1. What type of film do you like?
1.Do you use computer?
1. Do you think to it is important to relax?
2. How do you usually relax?
1. Do you like to make friends with people?
2. What kind of friend do you like ?
3. Talk about a interesting experience of making a friend.
4. Do you need a long time to know a person?
1. Which season do you like? Why?
1. Does your family always treat you as a child?
Opinions on issues
What do you think is the most serious social problem in China?
A The most serious? Well, I'm no expert to say for sure, but I'd probably say it's unemployment. There are a lot of people who have recently been laid off work. I think they should be given a chance to get another job-maybe by giving them more training or something like that.
What does friendship mean to you?
Well, that's a tough issue, let me think. I think it means almost everything to me except perhaps my family. Friendship, in my mind, means having people who you know will help you if you are ever in trouble.
Stating your standards
What do you think the goal of travelling should be?
I've never thought about that before. I guess the goal of travelling should be to enjoy yourself. For me, I think the goal I usually have is to have an experience that sticks in my mind for a long time and to give me a wider understanding of the world.
How will the Internet change people's buying habits do you think, in the future?
I think the change will be incredible in the future. People rely so much on the Internet nowadays that they spend a lot of their time in front of the computer. More and more people are buying things over the Internet, and I think this trend will continue in the future. People will not get out of their houses, they'll just shop from the home.
Making suggestions or offering solutions
What do you think we should do to protect the environment?
I think the main challenge is to create a good staff to enforce the standards we have already
set. The key thing about a good, clean environment is that the standards are enforced so that the laws have some teeth in them. I also think it really takes a strong commitment by everyone to make sure that the environment is always the top priority in every new plan that is created Explaining reasons
Why do people like sports so much?
Well I'm not really sure because I don't really like sports that much. I suppose it's because sports represent a safe, fun, and fair way to compete . Sometimes in work or in our studies we may feel things are not quite fair and even. Sports are fair and objective. There's also a social function of sports, getting together gives many Chinese a chance to establish and contact each other. Sports are fun and they keep both the body and the mind in shape.
Explaining importance — impact and role
What role does tourism play in your country's economy?
Tourism is playing a more and more important role in our country's economy. Since the opening up of our economy, the number of tourists has increased dramatically , and this is a useful source of foreign currency for the country.
Advantages and Disadvantages
What is the advantage and disadvantage of watching a sports game on TV compared to watching it live (in a stadium )?
Well watching a game on TV has several strengths. For example, you can hear the commentary and you can see the action repeated again. You are given more knowledge about the game and things are not so noisy for you. You also have the freedom to eat want you want for free and get up and do something else. The seats are more comfortable, and the volume is yours to control. But there is one main disadvantage that is hard to deny. You cannot capture the feeling and excitement of watching something live. Also you cannot share your joy with other fans at the time that it's happening.