搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 商务英语900句中英文翻译

商务英语900句中英文翻译

商务英语900句中英文翻译
商务英语900句中英文翻译

商务英语口语900句

Part 1

1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods .

我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。

2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.

为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。

3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .

希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。

4. We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.

我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。

5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。

6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。

7. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。

8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。

9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。

10. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.

我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。

11. I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。

12. I hoped we can cooperate happily.

希望我们合作愉快。

13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.

希望我们能够继续合作。

14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。

15. We hoped that this market trend will continue.

希望市场形势能够继续保持。

Part Two

16. It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.

希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。

17. We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.

希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。

18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.

希望尽快得到你们的答复。

19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.

20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without being submit for arbitration.

希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。

21. We look forward to your settlement at early date.

希望你们尽早进行结算。

22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

感您的早日结算。

23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

希望尽快解决债权问题。

24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .

希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。

25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。

26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。

27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

我希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。

28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.

我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。

29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.

希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。

30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.

希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。

31.This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students.

这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠。

32.The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate.

我们生产的计算机其特点是质量好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用。

33.They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects. 它们不但和其它厂家的产品一样低廉,而且在以下几个方面有其独特的优越性。

34.You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it allows one person to perform the tasks of three people.

一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产30%,而且一个人可以顶3个人使用。

35.This product will pay its own way in a year.

该产品一年就可收回成本。

36.This machine will pay back your investment in six months.

该机器半年就可收回投资。

37.The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.

我方工程师设计的新款行车非常精巧、实用。

38.This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams. 这种自行车可以折迭,携带方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞时特别有用。

39.The maximum speed of this kind of variable-speed bicycle is 30 km per hour.

这种变速车每小时的最大速度是30km

40.These machines have few breakdowns and are easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.

这些机器由于机械的构造简单,所以很少故障,易于保养。

https://www.sodocs.net/doc/7013352114.html,pared with the other brands, this kind of type costs less per mile and wears much longer due to its topnotch

与其它牌子相比,这种轮胎每英里损耗较少,也耐磨一些,因为它是用一种流橡胶做成的。

42.This kind of type is characteristic of nonskid stops on wet roads.

这种轮胎的特点是在潮湿的路面上不打滑。

43.This material has a durable and easy to clean surface.

这种材料的表面耐用并易一地清洗。

44.This kind of air conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.

这种空调系统实用、经济、能满足贵公司的需要。

45.Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.

我方产品,质量优良,具有典型的特色。

46.Our silk garments are made of super pre silk materials and by traditional silks.

我们的丝绸服装是用传统工艺做成的,采用的是高档真丝面料。

47.The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have a long enjoyed great fame both at home and abroad.

这些服装华丽、高雅、驰名中外,久享盛誉。

48.As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy, they are both portable and durable.

我们的手提式打字机是用轻质硬合金制造的,故携带方便,经久耐用。

49.The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and of various kinds of styles and colors in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.

我们所提的手提包均用最好的皮革制造,式样、颜色齐全,以适合贵国各阶层人士的需求。

50.As our product has all the features you need and is 20% cheaper compared with that of Japanese make, I strongly recommend it to you.

我们的产品具备了您所需要的各项特色,而且比日本产品便宜20%,所以我们向您极力推荐。

51.Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best-selling products of their Kind.

这种牌子的吸尘器在国际市场上颇具竞争力,是同类产品中最畅销的。

52.“Forever”multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be salable in your market.

永久牌变速跑车在你们的市场上一定很畅销。

53.Owing to its superior quality and reasonable price, our silk has met with a warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.

我们的丝绸质量优良,价格公道,深受大多数欧洲国家的欢迎,非常畅销。

54.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.

我们认为我们的产品在亚洲是最好的,在价格上完全可以与日本竞争。

55.Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.

我们的产品在其它市场同在贵方市场一样受到欢迎。

56.By virtue of this superior quality, this product is often sold out of stock in many areas.

我们的产品因其优秀的质量,在很多地区经常脱销。

57.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be saleable in your market.

我们的产品质量优秀,价格适中,在贵方市场上一定很畅销。

58.These items are most salable in our market.

在我方市场上,这些产品是最畅销的。

59.There has been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.

在我们的市场上,这种玩具的需求一直很稳定。

60.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the samples you sent.

我们很高兴地向你们推荐类同于贵方所提供之样品的样品。

Unit three 业务围介绍

61 We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.

很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业生产灯具的国有企业。

62 We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business.

我司是一家同行业的领导性的出口企业

63 We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods. 很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业出口罐装货物的国有企业

64 We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.

我司为自行车及其配件的经销商,从事该行业20余年

65 Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles

我司致力于从事纺织品出口生意

66 The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.

我司从事的主要产品是电子产品

67 Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.

我司主要致力于农业产品业务

68 We specialize in the export of table-cloths.

我们主要从事台布出口业务

69 Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.

我司主要从事丝织品出口业务

70 Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments

我司专门从事中国丝绸衣服出口

71 We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.

我们从事机械进出口业务

72 We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.

我们现从事东南亚水果进口生意

73 We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.

我们主要从事各类钟表及手表生意

74 We also take on a variety of silk piece goods

我们也做各类丝织品生意

75 Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.

我们的业务围为日用品,比如领带,腰带和衬衫

Part two

76 We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery

我们在供应最高级罐装鱼方面具有竞争性的价格和及时的交货期的优势

77 We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.

我们可以接受顾客对于样品个性设计、规格及包装要求的订单

78 We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.

我们出口稻草类和柳制品、刺绣品、瓷器、翡翠饰品、古董、中国油画、丝花和各种玩具和礼品

79 Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals forindustry and agriculture.

我司是一家从事工农业方面的先进技术的机械和化学制品的厂家

80 Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities

81 We also do export business of handmade woven articles.

我们也出口手工丝制业务

82 We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years

我们已经和许多亚洲国家从事多年的玻璃生意

83 Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.

我司主要是将中国产品销往欧洲市场

84 We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products.

我们也从事化工和农业产品的进出口业务

85 We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions.

我们有30多年的金属和矿石进出口历史,已有80余个国家的客户和朋友

86 Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.

我司是一家集科研、贸易、生产和服务为一体的集团性公司

87 As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of homeelectronics, computers and telecommunications in China.

作为一家合资企业,我们在中国家电、计算机和电讯领域获得卓越的地位

88 We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brandnames.

我们正准备接受来自客户自有商标和品牌商品的订单

89 We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years

我们已经从事皮鞋和手套20余年

90 We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.

我们已从事设备制造20余年

Unite four 承诺

91.We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.

我们保证这类事情在将来的交付中不再发生

92.We’d like to avail ourselves this opportunity to assure you our front carefully attention inhandling your future order.

我们十分珍惜这次机会,保证在将来的订单中更加注意

93.Our products are always good as the samples we send, I can promise there will be not debasement of quality.

我们的产品一直如我们发给你的样品那样好,我能保证将不会降低质量

94.I guarantee th at there is not difference in quality between the products we send you nextmonth and what’s samples you saw just now.

我保证在质量上,我们下月发给你的货物和刚才你看到的样品是一样的

95.I can promise you that the product we send to you will be of A-one quality.

我能保证我们将发给你的产品属于A级

96.Our products are surely of standard quality.

确信我们产品质量一流

97.I give you my word that the payment will be made not later than the end of June.

我保证付款将不迟于六月末

98.I promise I will check into these problems and find out if they were our fault.

我保证我将检查这些问题并确认是否我们的过错

99.We can make sure that these goods avoid been damaged during the transit.

我们能确信货物在运输过程中避免受损

100.We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipments repaired.

材质中英文对照表

一、材质中英文对照表 1.摇粒绒:Polar Fleece 2.珊瑚绒:coral fleece / soft terry 3.羊羔绒:Berber fleece / polyester faux sherpa 4.短毛绒:short plush 5.长毛绒:long plush 6.毛绒:fur 7.天鹅绒:velvet 8.拖把绒:cord velour 9.PV绒:PV plush 10.毛巾布:terry 11.灯芯绒:corduroy 12.双色毛绒:two-tone faux fur 13.毛线针织:knitting 14.麂皮绒:microfiber/microsuede 15.格利特:glitter 16.亮片:sequin 17.佳积布:nylex 18.尼龙布:nylon 19.汗衫布:jersey 20.沙丁布:satin 21.网布:mesh 22.帆布:canvas 23.斜纹棉布: cotton twill 24.PU 25.镜面PU:patent PU 26.平纹PU:smooth PU 27.EV A 28.点塑底:fabric with dot / skid free dot/non skid dot 29.TPR 30.PVC注塑:PVC injected 二、鞋子装饰物(ornament) 1.松紧带:elastic gore 2.魔术贴:velcro 3.电绣:embroidery 4.蝴蝶结:bow 5.爱心:heart 6.鞋带:lace 7.鞋眼:eyelet 8.人造钻石:rhinestone 9.搭带:strap 10.拉环:loop 11.毛球:POM 12.织唛标:Woven label 13.烫印:heat seal 14.贴片:patch 15.拉链:zipper 三、颜色 1. 豹纹:leopard/ cheetah 2. 斑马纹:zebra 3. 虎纹:tiger 4. 米黄色:beige 5. 桃红色:fuschia 6. 淡紫色:lilac 7. 海军蓝:Navy 8. 咖啡色:Brown 9. 迷彩:camo 10. 湖水蓝:blue atoll/ turq / lake blue 11. 格子:plaid / gingham 12. 紫色:purple 13. 灰色:grey/gray 14. 条纹:strip 15. 银光粉:neon pink 16. 金属色:metallic 17. 栗色:chestnut AI Artwork 设计稿

商务英语常用的900句句型

Unit 1希望与要求 Part 1 1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods . 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。 2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。 3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。 4. We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。 5. It?s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。 6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。 7. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。 8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。 9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。 10. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further. 我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。11. I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon. 希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。 12. I hoped we can cooperate happily. 希望我们合作愉快。

中文姓氏的英文翻译对照表

中文姓氏的英文翻译对照表 中文姓氏的英文翻译对照表.txt我们用一只眼睛看见现实的灰墙,却用另一只眼睛勇敢飞翔,接近梦想。男人喜欢听话的女人,但男人若是喜欢一个女人,就会不知不觉听她的话。在互联网上混的都时兴起个英文名字,一是方便注册用户名,二是有个好英文名容易显得自己比较Cool。但是起英文名时,中文姓氏还是要保留的,并且姓氏一般都有专门的英文翻译,比如“刘德华”的英文名是Andy,刘姓对应的英文翻译是Lau,所以全称便是“Andy Lau”。当然了,我们一般人直接用汉语拼音作为姓氏的英文翻译也可以,但在比较正式的场合下,最好还是用相应的英文翻译。 姓氏的英文翻译跟汉语拼音是有一些细微差别的,这主要由中西方人发音的不同特点来决定的。比如,从声母上来看,D开头的姓,英文翻译对应的是T,G对应的是K,X对应的是HS,Z、J 一般对应的是C,韵母也会有一些细微差别。详细的,请参考如下中文姓氏的英文翻译对照表,正在起英文名的朋友可以看看。 A: 艾--Ai 安--Ann/An 敖--Ao B: 巴--Pa 白--Pai 包/鲍--Paul/Pao 班--Pan 贝--Pei 毕--Pih 卞--Bein 卜/薄--Po/Pu 步--Poo 百里--Pai-li C: 蔡/柴--Tsia/Choi/Tsai 曹/晁/巢--Chao/Chiao/Tsao 岑--Cheng 崔--Tsui 查--Cha

常--Chiong 车--Che 陈--Chen/Chan/Tan 成/程--Cheng 池--Chi 褚/楚--Chu 淳于--Chwen-yu D: 戴/代--Day/Tai 邓--Teng/Tang/Tung 狄--Ti 刁--Tiao 丁--Ting/T 董/东--Tung/Tong 窦--Tou 杜--To/Du/Too 段--Tuan 端木--Duan-mu 东郭--Tung-kuo 东方--Tung-fang E: F: 范/樊--Fan/Van 房/方--Fang 费--Fei 冯/凤/封--Fung/Fong 符/傅--Fu/Foo G: 盖--Kai 甘--Kan 高/郜--Gao/Kao 葛--Keh 耿--Keng 弓/宫/龚/恭--Kung 勾--Kou 古/谷/顾--Ku/Koo 桂--Kwei

商务英语口语900句-中英文对照-中文翻译资料

商务英语口语900句中英文对照中文翻译 Unit 1希望与要求 Part 1 . 1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods . 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。 2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。 3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。 4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。 5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。 6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。 7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。 8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。

中英文对照版合同翻译样本

1.Sales Agreement The agreement, (is) made in Beijing this eighth day of August 1993 by ABC Trading Co., Ltd., a Chinese Corporation having its registered office at Beijing, the People’ Repubic of China (hereinafter called “Seller”) and International Trading Co., Ltd., a New York Corporation having its registered office at New York, N.Y., U.S.A. (hereinafter called “Buyer”). 2.WITNESSETH WHEREAS, Seller is engaged in dealing of (product) and desires to sell (product)to Buyer, and WHEREAS, Buyer desires to purchase(product) from Sellers, Now, THEREFORE, it is agreed as follows: 3.Export Contract th This Contract is entered into this 5 day of August 1993 between ABC and Trading Co., Ltd. (hereinafter called “Seller”) who agrees to sell, and XYZ Trading Co., Ltd. (hereinafter called “Buyer”) who agrees to buy the following goods on the following terms and condition. 4.Non-Governmental Trading Agreement No. __ This Agreement was made on the_day of_ 19_, BETWEEN _(hereinafter referred to as the Seller) as the one Side and _ (hereinafter referred to as the Buyer) as the one other Side. WHEREAS, the

新商务英语900句

新英语900句之生活篇 Lesson36:RIDICULE嘲笑 526. He’s always making mistakes. 他总是犯错误。 527. Does she always dress that badly? 她总是穿得那么邋遢的吗? 528. You are such an idiotv. 你真是个白痴。 529. What you are saying is ridiculousw. 你说的话很荒唐。 530. His argument is nonsensex. 他的论点毫无道理。 531. He is an awfuly actor. 他是个很糟糕的演员。 532. That is the most stupidz thing I have ever heard. 那是我听到过的最愚蠢的事情。 533. He is the worst worker here. 他是这里最糟糕的工人。 534. This poem is awful. 这首诗很差劲。 535. Your music is hurting my ears. 你的音乐简直刺痛了我的耳朵。 536. Then why was everyone laughing at me? 那为什么每个人都在笑话我呢? 537. They were having fun at my expense. 他们是在拿我开心。 538. I don’t like the embarrassment. 我不喜欢难堪。 539. Then that’s too bad, because I’m never going to put myself through that ordeal{ again. 那太糟糕了,因为我再也不会让自己经受那样的折磨了。 540. Last week, I did something really dumb| and everyone laughed. 上个星期,我干了一件大傻事,大家都笑我。 【生词解读】 1. ridicule [5ridikju:l] n.&v. 嘲笑,揶揄,奚落 2. idiot [5idiEt] n. 白痴 3. ridiculous [ri5dikjulEs] a. 可笑的,荒谬的;滑稽的 4. nonsense [5nCnsEns] n. 胡说;胡闹,愚蠢的举动 5. awful [5C:ful] a. 【口】极坏的,极糟的 6. stupid [5stju:pid] a. 愚蠢的,笨的 7. ordeal [C:5di:l] n. 严峻考验;苦难,折磨 8. dumb [dQm] a. 【口】愚笨的 新英语900句之生活篇 Lesson37:FLATTERY奉承

胡壮麟语言学术语英汉对照翻译表-(1)(DOC)

胡壮麟语言学术语英汉对照翻译表 1. 语言的普遍特征: 任意性arbitrariness 双层结构duality 既由声音和意义结构 多产性productivity 移位性displacement:我们能用语言可以表达许多不在场的东西 文化传播性cultural transmission 2。语言的功能: 传达信息功能informative 人济功能:interpersonal 行事功能:Performative 表情功能:Emotive 寒暄功能:Phatic 娱乐功能recreatinal 元语言功能metalingual 3. 语言学linguistics:包括六个分支 语音学Phonetics 音位学phonology 形态学Morphology 句法学syntax 语义学semantics 语用学pragmatics 4. 现代结构主义语言学创始人:Ferdinand de saussure 提出语言学中最重要的概念对之一:语言与言语language and parole ,语言之语言系统的整体,言语则只待某个个体在实际语言使用环境中说出的具体话语 5. 语法创始人:Noam Chomsky 提出概念语言能力与语言运用competence and performance 1. Which of the following statements can be used to describe displacement. one of the unique properties of language: a. we can easily teach our children to learn a certain language b. we can use both 'shu' and 'tree' to describe the same thing. c. we can u se language to refer to something not present d. we can produce sentences that have never been heard befor e. 2.What is the most important function of language? a. interpersonal b. phatic c. informative d.metallingual 3.The function of the sentence "A nice day, isn't it ?"is __ a informative b. phatic c. directive d. performative

商务英语口语900句(中英对照)

《商务英语口语900句》 出版发行:广东世界图书出版公司 ISBN 7-5062-6878-7/H.0471 中国加入WTO以后,急需培养一大批既懂得国际经贸知识,又熟练掌握商务英语的人才。为了让更多的经贸人员尽快适应我国对外贸易迅速发展的经济形势,我们编写了《商务英语口语900句》一书。 本书市作者对自己多年商贸英语教学实践和商务世纪现场谈判经验的总结,涉及范围全面,内容充实,语言规范、景点,适用面广,实用性强,可以说不但是一本理想的商务口语培训教材,也是一本非常实用的对外经贸业务人员的必备工作手册。 本书共由30各单元组成,每个单元设计了20-40个句子不等,其中有30或40 个句子的单元又分成了两个部分,以减轻学员在学习时的心理负担。 本书同时配有长期在中国从事英语口语教学的美国口语教师配音的cd,以便学院边听边学,帮助他们尽快掌握商务英语会话的各种技巧,同时也可以提高自己的语音语调水平。 目录: Unit 1 希望与要求 Unit 2 产品介绍 Unit 3 业务范围介绍 Unit 4 承诺 Unit 5 询盘 Unit 6 报盘 Unit 7 还盘 Unit 8 对还盘的反应 Unit 9 要求优惠 Unit 10 给予优惠 Unit 11 双方让步 Unit 12 订货及确认 Unit 13 请求代理并说明代理理由和代理能力 Unit 14 对代理请求的回应 Unit 15 代理条件和要求 Unit 16 合同 Unit 17 卖方对支付方式的要求 Unit 18 买方的支付方式 Unit 19 保险 Unit 20 对包装的建议及要求 Unit 21 告知客户包装所用材料、方式及其质量保证 Unit 22 货运通知 Unit 23 货运要求及答复

纺织品专业词汇翻译中英文对照表

纺织品专业词汇翻译中英文对照表纺织品[转]纺织品专业词汇翻译中英文对照表纺织品Braided Fabric 编织物 Deformation 变形;走样 Fast Colours 不褪色;色泽牢固 Punch Work 抽绣 Embroidery 刺绣品 Acetate Fibre 醋酯纤维 Hemp 大麻 Damp Proof 防潮 Sanforizing, Pre-Shrunk 防缩 Textiles 纺织品 Crochet 钩编编织物 Gloss, Lustre 光泽 Synthetic Fibre 合成纤维 Chemical Fibre 化学纤维 Jute 黄麻 Gunny Cloth (Bag) 黄麻布(袋) Mixture Fabric, Blend Fabric 混纺织物Woven Fabric 机织织物 Spun Silk 绢丝 Linen 麻织物 Woolen Fabrics 毛织物(品) Cotton Textiles 棉纺织品 Cotton Velvet 棉绒 Cotton Fabrics 棉织物(品) Non-Crushable 耐绉的 Viscose Acetal Fibre 黏胶纤维Matching, Colour Combinations 配色Rayon Fabrics 人造丝织物 Artificial Fibre 人造纤维 Crewel Work 绒线刺绣 Mulberry Silk 桑蚕丝, 家蚕丝 Silk Fabrics 丝织物 Silk Spinning 丝纺 Linen Cambric 手帕亚麻纱 Plain 素色 Figured Silk 提花丝织物 Jacquard 提花织物 Applique Embroidery 贴花刺绣Discolourization 褪色 Mesh Fabric 网眼织物 Bondedfibre Fabric 无纺织物

最新商务英语谈判对话900句

商务英语谈判对话 900句

英语谈判对话900句,商务洽谈英语对话,签订外贸合同英语对话 --- Such data is confidential. 这样的资料为机密资料。 --- I am not sure such data does exist. 我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。 --- It would depend on what is on the list. 这要看列表内容。 --- We need them urgently. 我们急需这些资料。 --- All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it. 好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。 --- I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you' d like to know?

我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗? --- I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country? 我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。 --- I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy. 我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。 --- It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade. 据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。 --- Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual be nefit and exchange of needed goods. 我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。 --- We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings. 我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。 --- We have mainly adopted some usual international practices. 我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

增值税发票的编码规则

增值税发票的编码规则 增值税专用发票左上角有10位代码,这10位代码是按什么含义组合的?如:3300044140。 前面四位3300是指地区代码(3300属于浙江省),与纳税人所在的行政区代码的前四位是相同的; 第五、六位是指发票制版年度(一般指年份,如上面的04); 第七位是指批次,如上面的3300044140是浙江省04年第四批; 第八位是代表版本的语言文字(分别用1、2、3、4代表中文、中英文、藏汉文、维汉文),上述发票的代码的第八位是1,说明是中文发票; 第九位代表发票的联次,上面发票的代码的第九位都是4,说明是四联式发票; 第10位,是指发票的金额版本号(手写发票分别用1、2、3、4代表万元版、十万元版、百万元版、千万元版,用“0”表示电脑发票),上述两个代码发票都是电脑版发票。电脑版发票是有限额的,一般由主管税务机关根据纳税人的申请,审核以后报地、市、州,省级税务机关审批,分别可以核定最大开票限额万元、十万元版、百万元、千万元。 增值税专用发票及其内容 发票是指在购销商品、提供或者接受劳务以及从事其他经营活动中所开具的收付款凭证。发票是财务收支的法定凭证,是会计核算的原始凭据,也是税务稽查的重要依据。 发票的基本内容包括:发票的名称,字轨号码,联次及用途,客户名称,开户银行及账号,商品名称或经营项目,计量单位,数量,单价,大小写金额,开票人,开票日期,开票单位(个人)名称(章)等。如果是代扣、代收、委托代征税款的,其发票内容应当包括代扣、代收、委托代征税种的税率和代扣、代收、委托代征的税额。增值税专用发票还应当包括:购货人地址,购货人税务登记号,增值税税率,税额,供货方名称,地址,以及其税务登记号。 增值税专用发票的主要内容: 1.购销双方纳税人名称; 2.购销双方纳税人地址、电话; 3.购销双方纳税人登记号、开户银行及账户; 4.销售货物或劳务的名称、计量单位和销售数量; 5.不包括增值税在内的单位售价及货款总金额; 6.增值税税率、税额; 7.发票填开日期、发票号码等。

公司章程翻译中英文对照

……公司章程ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION of ……CO., LIMITED

……公司章程 ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION OF ……CO., LIMITED 根据《中华人民共和国公司法》(以下简称《公司法》)及其他有关法律、行政法规的规定,特制定本章程。 In accordance with the PRC Company Law (hereinafter referred to as the "Company Law") and other relevant laws and regulations, these articles of association are hereby formulated. 第一章公司名称和住所 CHAPTER 1 The Name and Domicile of the Company 第一条公司名称: Article 1 The name of the Company is 第二条公司住所: Article 2 The domicile of the Company is 第二章公司经营范围 CHAPTER 2 Business Scope of the Company

第三条公司经营范围: Article 3 The business scope of the Company is (subject to approval in business license and the Administration for Industry and Commerce ) -------- 第三章公司注册资本 CHAPTER 3 The Registered Capital of the Company 第四条公司注册资本:人民币---万元。公司增加、减少及转让注册资本,由股东做 出决定。公司减少注册资本,还应当自做出决定之日起十日内通知债权人,并于三十 日内在报纸上至少公告一次,减资后的注册资本不得低于法律规定的最低限额。公司 变更注册资本应依法向登记机关办理变更登记手续。 Article 4 The registered capital of the Company is------ RMB. Resolutions on the increase, reduction or transfer of the Company's registered capital shall be made by the shareholers. The Company may reduce its registered capital according to the regulations set in these Articles of Association. Where such reduction of capital occurs, the Company shall inform its creditors of the reduction of registered capital within ten (10) days following the date on which the reduction resolution is adopted, and make at least one announcement regarding the reduction in a newspaper within thirty (30) days. After the reduction, the registered capital of the Company shall not be less than the statutory minimum limit. It shall apply

最新商务英语900句

商务英语900句

1、We'd like to express our desire to establish business realtions with you on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and the exchang of needed goods. equality(平等), mutual benefit(互利) the exchang of needed goods.(互通有无)mutual(相互地) 我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。 2、In order to extend our xeport business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you. extend(拓宽) 为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系。3、Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us. beneficial(有利的) 我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系。 4、We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations 希望我们之间友好的业务关系能得到进一步发展。 5、It's our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you considerable(大量的) dealing(生意、业务) 我方希望能继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来。

商务英语(BEC)900句(1)

商务英语(BEC)900句(1) 1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel. 我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿 2 I’d like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想把这张票换成头等车。 3 I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago. 我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。 4 I won’t check this baggage 这件行李我不托运。 5 I’d like to sit in the front of the plane. 6 I missed my train. 7 I haven’t nothing to declare. 我没申报的东西。 8 it’s all personal effects. 这些东西都是私人用品。 9 I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter. 我会在机场柜台拿机票。 10 I’d like two seats on today’s northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please. 我想订两张今天西北航空7班次到底特律的机票。 11 we waited for john in the lobby of the airport. 我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。 12 I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead. 我要买一张优待票代替。

13 I’d like a refund on this ticket. 我要退这张票。 14 I’d like to have a seat by the window. 我要一个靠窗的座位。 15 you have to change at Chicago station. 你必须要在芝加哥站转车。 16 we have only one a day for New York. 到纽约的一天只有一班。 17 sorry, they are already full. 抱歉,全部满了。 18 I’d like to reserve a seat to New York. 我要预订一个座位去纽约。 19 the flight number is ak708 on September 5th. 20 there’s a ten thirty flight in the morning. 早上10点半有班机。 21 I’m looking for my baggage。我正找我的行李。 22 I’d like to make a reservation. 我想预订。 23 the sooner, the better. 越快越好。 24 I’d l ike to change my reservation. 我想变更一下我的预订。 25 I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo. 我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。 26 my reservation number is 2991.

中英文对照版合同翻译样本

1.Sales Agreement The agreement, (is) made in Beijing this eighth day of August 1993 by ABC Trading Co., Ltd., a Chinese Corporation having its registered office at Beijing, the People’ Repubic of China (hereinafter called “Seller”) and International Tradi ng Co., Ltd., a New York Corporation having its registered office at New York, N.Y., U.S.A. (hereinafter called “Buyer”). 2.WITNESSETH WHEREAS, Seller is engaged in dealing of (product) and desires to sell (product)to Buyer, and WHEREAS, Buyer desires to purchase(product) from Sellers, Now, THEREFORE, it is agreed as follows: 3.Export Contract This Contract is entered into this 5th day of August 1993 between ABC and Trading Co., Ltd. (hereinafter called “Seller”) who agrees to sell, and XYZ Trading Co., Ltd. (hereinafter called “Buyer”) who agrees to buy the following goods on the following terms and condition. 4.Non-Governmental Trading Agreement No. __This Agreement was made on the_day of_19_, BETWEEN _ (hereinafter referred to as the Seller) as the one Side and _ (hereinafter referred to as the Buyer) as the one other Side. WHEREAS, the Seller has agreed to sell and the buyer has agreed to buy _ (hereinafter referred to as the Goods ) the quantity, specification, and price of which are provided in Schedule A. IT IS HEREBY AGREED AS FOLLOWS: 5.Contract For Joint-Operation Enterprise __ COMPANY LTD., a company duly organized under the Law of __ and having its registered office at (hereinafter called “Party A”) AND __ COMPANY LTD., a company duly organized under the Law of __ and having its registered office at (hereinafter called “Party B”) Party A and Party B (hereinafter referred to as the “Parties”) agree to jointly form a Co-operation Venture Company (hereinafter referred to as the “CVC”) in accordance with “the Laws of the People’s Republic of China on Joint Ventures Using Chinese and Foreign Investment” and the “Regulations for the Implementation of the Laws of the People’s Republic of China on Joint Ventures Using Chinese and Foreign Investment” and other applicable laws and regulations. 6.MODEL CONTRACT Contract No. Date: Seller: Signed at: Address: Cable Address: Buyer: Address: Cable Address: The Seller and the Buyer have agreed to conclude the following transactions according to the terms and conditions stipulated below: https://www.sodocs.net/doc/7013352114.html, of Commodity: 2.Specifications: 3.Quantity: 4.Unit Price: 5.Total Price: U.S.$: 6.Packing: 7.Time of Shipment: days after receipt of L/C. 8.Loading Port & Destination Port: From via to . 9.Insurance:

职场英语速成-商务英语大全900句(上)

职场英语900句 美联英语提供 1.闲谈(small talk),并不漫无目的地聊天,而是为了正式会谈而打破僵局(break the ice)的一种谈话方式。 Hey, it’s such a lovely day isn’t it? 今天天气不错哦。 How do you like Beijing so far? 你觉得北京怎么样? Let’s get down to business, shall we? 让我们开始谈正事吧。 2. 如果上班迟到了,怎么办呢?首先要端正态度,向主管或者老板诚恳地道歉。之后再解释迟到的原因。 I’m awfully sorry. 我真的非常抱歉。 May I offer my profoundest apologies? 向您表达我最诚恳的歉意。 I got stuck in traffic.我路上堵车了。 I was tied up with some urgent business. 我刚才有点急事。 房间预订 3. 很多时候为了保成工作,人们出差前都是要打电话预订宾馆房间的,本期节目就让大家了解一下如何进行房间预订(room reservation)。 ·I’d like to reserve a single room for three nights from March 5. 我想在三月五日订一个单人房间,住三天。 ·I want to take the one with a front view. 我想要一个朝阳的房间。 ·I’d like a quiet room away from the street. 我想要个不临街的安静房间。 ·Ok, I’ll take it. 好吧,我就订这个房间了。 饭店入住 出差期间,如果已经进行房间预订(room reservation)了,就可以入住你的饭店了(hotel check in)。这里需要注意很多细节词汇,和习惯礼节。 Key cards 房门卡 Breakfast included 含早餐 The porter will take your bag up to room. 工作人员会帮你把行李放到房间里。 道别 生活中和朋友说再见一般都是很随意的 see you, bye等等。但是职场上我们需要作一定的解释再离开。 Well, I have an appointment now. I think I have to go. 我还有约好的事情,得走了。 I guess I’d better go now. It’s getting late. 太晚了,我想我得走了 I’m in quite hurry too, so see you later. 我也有点事情,回头见。 We’re so sorry that you have to leave. Well, take care of yourself. 你要走了真是太遗憾啦,那么多保重吧。 身处职场的我们会议是肯定少不了的了。如果你可以主持一次会议呢,就一定要抓住这个机会,在老板面前好好秀一下自己的英语哦。 I would like to express my welcome to all of you. 欢迎大家的到来。 Get going, shall we? 咱们开始吧。 Let’s welcome Mr. Smith to say something about this issue. 让我们欢迎史密斯先生就这个问题谈谈吧。 I think we’ve done the consensus. Thanks for your participation. 我想我们已经达成共识了,感谢大家的参与。

相关主题