搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 人教版英语八年级下册Unit 8听力原文及翻译

人教版英语八年级下册Unit 8听力原文及翻译

人教版英语八年级下册Unit 8听力原文及翻译
人教版英语八年级下册Unit 8听力原文及翻译

Unit 8 Have you read Treasure Island yet?

Section A, 1b

Conversation 1

Nick:Hey, Judy, how was English class?

朱迪,英语课怎么样?

Judy:Hey, Nick. It was a good class today. I enjoyed it.

尼克,今天不错,我很享受。

Nick:What’s your class reading right now?

你们班目前在读什么书?

Judy:We’re reading a book called Treasure Island.

我们正在读一本书,叫《金银岛》。

Nick:How is it? I haven’t read it yet.

这本书怎么样?我还没读过。

Judy:It’s really exciting.

令人激动。

Conversation 2

Alan:Sandy, have you finished the reader yet?

桑迪,你完成阅读了吗?

Sandy:What reader, Alan?

艾伦,读什么?

Alan:Robinson Crusoe. Ms. Butler told us to finish it this week, remember?

《鲁宾逊漂流记》。巴特勒老师要我们这周读完,记得吗?Sandy:Oh, no! I’ve not read it yet.

哦,不!我还没读。

Alan:Well, I just finished reading it last night.

我昨晚刚读完。

Sandy:How is it? Is it boring?

怎么样?无聊吗?

Alan:No, I love it. It’s wonderful.

不,我喜欢,很精彩。

Conversation 3

Kate:Have you read Little Women yet, Harry?

哈里,你读过《小妇人》吗?

Harry:No, I haven’t. Have you, Kate?

没有。凯特,你呢?

Kate:Yes. I’ve already read it.

是的,我已经读了。

Harry:What’s it like?

怎么样?

Kate:It’s fantastic.

太好了。

Harry:Can I borrow it from you?

你能借给我吗?

Kate:Sure.

当然。

Section A, 2a, 2b

Tina:Hi, Mark.

你好,马克。

Mark:Hey there, Tina. What’s up?

你好,蒂娜。什么事?

Tina:I’m reading this fantastic book.

我正在读这本很棒的书。

Mark:What is it?

是什么?

Tina:Treasure Island. Have you read it yet?

《金银岛》。你读过吗?

Mark:No, I haven’t. What’s it about?

不,我还没有。是关于什么的?

Tina:It’s about this boy who goes out to sea and finds an island full of treasures. What are you reading right now?

讲的是一个出海的男孩,找到一个充满宝藏的岛。你正在读什么呢?Mark:I’ve just finished Oliver Twist and Robinson Crusoe.

我刚读完《雾都孤儿》和《鲁宾逊漂流记》。

Tina:Oh, yeah. I’ve already read both of them. They’re classics. We had to study Robinson Crusoe last term.

哦,是啊,我已经读完了它们,是经典。我们上学期学习了《鲁宾逊漂流记》。

Mark:So what are you studying this term?

所以你们这学期在学什么?

Tina:Tom Sawyer. It’s a story about a boy who lives in the United States. Many exciting things happen to him.

《汤姆索亚历险记》。它是关于一个住在美国的男孩,很多令人激动的事情发生在他身上。

Mark:Sounds interesting. I’ll have to read it.

听起来有意思。我得读一读它。

Section B, 1b, 1c

Dave:What are you listening to, Alex? The song sounds really good.

艾雷克斯,你在听什么?歌曲听起来很好。

Alex:Hey, Dave! I’m listening to a band called “The Toms”. Have you heard of them yet?

戴夫,我在听一个叫“The Toms”的乐队的歌。你听说过他们吗?Dave:No, I haven’t. Are they a new band?

没有,他们是一个新乐队吗?

Alex:Yes, they only started singing earlier this year. But they’ve already made two CDs.

是的,他们今年早些时候才开始唱歌,但已经出了两张CD了。

Dave:Wow, they must be really popular. Where are they from?

他们一定很受欢迎。他们来自哪里?

Alex:They’re from California, in the United States. There are five people in the band and they’re all teenage boys.

他们来自美国加利福尼亚州。乐队有五个人且都是青少年。

Dave:I guess what they’re playing is pop music, right?

我猜他们唱的是流行音乐,对吧?

Alex:Yes, but it sounds more like rock. I like their music because it’s loud and full of energy. I feel excited when I listened to it.

是的,但听起来更像摇滚。我喜欢他们的音乐,因为声音很大,充满能量。

我听到时感觉很兴奋。

Dave:Me, too. I think if I listen to their music every morning, it will wake me up and make me happy for the rest of the day!

我也是。我想如果每天早上听他们的音乐,它会把我叫醒并让我接下来的一天都开心。

Alex:Do you want to borrow my CD then?

那你要借我的CD吗?

Dave:Sure, thanks! That’d be great!

当然,谢谢!好极了!

相关主题