搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 实用英语翻译答案

实用英语翻译答案

实用英语翻译答案
实用英语翻译答案

Unit1

为方便起见,这些照片将按照时间顺序展示。

For convenience, the photos will be shown in time sequence.

出现事故之后你需要把车停下。

You are required to stop your car after an accident.

教育孩子的观念和做法国文化的差异而有所不同。

The conceptions and practices of child education vary from culture to culture.

与其说他是位音乐家,倒不如说他是位诗人。

He is more of a poet than a musician.

我父亲己好心地提出送我们去飞机场。

My father has kindly offered to take us to the airport.

我们确实应该找个时间很快见面,讨论一下细节。

We really should meet sometime soon to discuss the details.

1 it seems ages since we heard from you ---and even longer since you went to work in china.

似乎很长时间没有收到你的来信了,从你到中国工作时算起,到现在更久了。

2 So I am writing straightaway----to make sure this reaches you well before you leave Shanghai. ------in the hope that it will be possible for you both to spend a few days with us during your stay in England.所以我马上写信------好让你离开上海之前肯定受到这封信------希望你们两在英格兰逗留期间能和我们一起住几天。

3 We shall be having two other friends of ours staying with us over the New Year weekend, and it would be nice if you could come then, too.我们还有两个朋友和我们一起度新年的周末,所以,到时候你也能来的话就太好了。

4 And if we get some decent weather, we might all go off one day and visit the Carters--- I’m sure we can get Uncle Arthur to lend us his minibus. 而且如果我们遇上好天气的话,我们可以找一天一起出去拜访卡特一家-------我们一定可以让阿瑟叔叔把他的面包车借给我们。

5 Mary is well and still enjoying her school teaching (at least, I think so); the children are growing up at a terrifying rate ; I am still working for Sanderson’s and liking it well enough----though occasionally pinning for the footloose days of long ago.

玛丽很好而且喜欢她的教学工作(至少我这样认为);孩子们长得飞快;我还在桑德森公司工作,而且工作很称心-----虽然偶尔我也会渴望从前自由自在的日子。

Can you tell me where I can buy some chewing gum?

1 你能告诉我在哪儿可以买到口香糖吗?

The police wanted to know what she looked like.

2. 警察想知道她长得什么样儿。

Do you know what she was wearing.

3. 你知道她穿的是什么衣服吗?

In the report, they asked how many security cameras there were in the bank.

4. 在报告中他们问到银行里有几架安全摄像机。

The interviewer asked how many years he had worked.

5 面试官问他已经工作几年了。

Do you want to know when he will leave for shanghai.

6.你想了解他什么时候去上海吗?

I want to know which color you prefer-----red or yellow.

7 我只是想知道哦啊你喜欢什么颜色,红色还是黄色。

Unit2

1 他们通过舞蹈手段讲述了那个故事。

They told the story through the medium of dance.

2 气温将在周末急剧上升到80摄氏度左右。

The temperature will increase greatly into the eighty Fahrenheit over the week end.

3. 我们在过去的几个月里已经成功地加快了生产速度。We have succeeded in speeding up the production rate in the last few months

4.货款一付,货物就会在你方便的时候运到。Once the payment has been made, the goods will be delivered at your convenience.

5 他们可以全面查阅公司的档案。They have comp lete access to the company’s files.

6 原先这只是一间卧室,但是现在我们把它改成了书房。Originally it was a bedroom. But we have turned it into a study now.

1.I find it very relaxing to spend an evening chatting with new friends.

我发现,花上一个晚上与新朋友聊天是非常轻松的。

2. Something is wrong with the television ----- the picture’s gone fuzzy.

电视机出了毛病----画面有些模糊。

3.We should make allowances for bad weather and have enough of umbrellas available.

我们应该考虑到恶劣的天气,应该携带足够的雨伞。

4 I’m thinking of traveling overseas in terms in terms of the money needed.

我在考虑明年到国外旅游所需的资金。

5. I’m well aware of the problems related to this new road ---it runs right past my office.

我完全意识到这条新路引起的问题----新路正好穿过我办公室的旁边。

6. The fact that something is cheap doesn’t necessarily mean it’s of low quality.

东西便宜并不一定就意味着质量不好。

1. 你需要的是更多的锻炼。

What you need is more practice.

2. 他们什么时候来还没有公布。

When they will come hasn’t been made public.

3. 可否告诉我你是哪儿人?

Could you tell me where you are from?

4. 我们应该弄清楚展览馆是否开放。

We should find out whether the museum is open.

5. 问题是我们应该选择那条路线。

The question is which route we should choose.

6. 他去北京的理由是很清楚的。

The reason why he is going/has gone to Beijing is very clear.

7. 他们小组很可能会赶到我们前头去。

It is likely that their group will get ahead of us .

8. 你选择什么课程并不重要;只是要找出色的教授。

It doesn’t matter what courses you take; just find the great professors.

UNIT.3

1.请给家里打个电话,告诉他们我正在去公司的路上。

please dial home and tell them I'm on the way to the company.

2.从那时起生产就一直没有倒退过。

since then there has never been any setback in production.

3.我看见他把钥匙插入锁中。

I saw him insert the key into the lock.

4.我建议你把钱存入银行。

I suggest that you make a deposit at/with the bank.

5.昨天王先生结账离开了那间旅馆。

yesterday Mr. wang checked out from that hotel.

1.all phone number have seven digits, though letters and numbers are sometimes used in combination.

尽管有时是数字与字母混合使用,所有的电话号码都是七位数字。

2.if you need a phone number that's not in your phone book,call Directory Assistance.

如果您要打的电话号码在电话簿上没有,可以给查询台打电话。

3.on operator-assistance calls, the operactor will ask you to deposit more money before your time is up.

打由话务员转接的电话,在通话时间用完之前话务员会提示你在投币。

4.businesses and professional services are listed in a special classified director the Yellow pages.

公司企业和专业服务机构的电话号码则列在特别的分类电话簿即黄页中。

5.for example, New York City has one area code ,but so dose the whole state of oregon.

例如,纽约市有一个区号,但俄勒冈州全州也只有一个区号。

6.this means that you can make the call again to the right number without having to pay more money; or you can have the phone company mail you a credit coupon that has the same value as the phone call.

这样您不必多付钱就可以重拨电话号码;或者您可以让电话公司给您邮一张与话费相当的信用卡优惠券。

1. 我的想法是,在他们困难的时候要给他们以援助。

My idea is that we (should) give them a hand when they are in trouble.

2. 我们系有必要再建一个计算机中心。

It is necessary that another computer center(should) be set up in our department.

3. 老太太希望能活到看见孙子上大学。

The old woman wishes she could live to see her grandson go to college.

4. 他讲起那个城市来就好像本人去过那儿似的。

He talks about that city as if(though) he had been there himself.

5. 如果我们当时准备充分的话,我们就可能成功了。

Had we made (if we had made ) adequate preparations, we might have succeede.

UNIT.4

1.如遇紧急情况,请拨打报警电话110.

in case of emergency, please dial the alarm number 110.

2.在校外住的学生每天乘班车上学和回家。

the off-campus students go to and from school every day by school bus.

3.给他安排房间前,接待员记下了他的姓名和身份证号码。

the receptionist jotted down his name and ID number before arranging for his room.

4.离开时请把空调关掉。

upon departure, please switch off the air-conditioner.

5.如果还有其他要求,请与客房经理联系。

if you have any additional requests or needs, please contact the resident manager.

1.he paid little attention to the details of the plan.

他没有注意计划的细节

2.wherever you are in the word, you can chat with your friend on the internet.

无论你在什么世界什么地方,你都可以通过互联网与朋友聊天。

3.they teamed up with another family to rent a house for the summer vacation.

他们与另一家合租了一栋房子在那里度暑假。

4.we are especially interested in those value-added projects.

我们对能增值的项目特别感兴趣

5.dickens was one of the word's most famous and productive writers.

狄更斯是世界著名的多产作家之一

6.the founder of the hotel made a commitment to quality over 75 years ago.

酒店的创办人75年前对服务质量就做出了承诺

7.i expect he will be able to cater for your paticular needs.

我期望他能满足你的特殊需要。

8.we asked high school students to participate in an anti-drug campaign.

我们要求中学生参加一次反毒运动。

Unite5

1. 恐怕这些鞋子没有你穿的尺寸。

I'm afraid these shoes are not available in your size.

2. 你能闻出这个牛奶是否新鲜吗?

Can you smell whether the milk is fresh or not?

3. 当警察抓住他时,他正拿手枪对着他的经理。

He was caught by the policeman pointing a gun at his manager.

4. 杰克渴望在谈判中取得成功。

Jack has a strong desire to succeed in the negotiation.

5. 你能保证把这台电脑完好无损地还给我吗?

Can you promise to return me the computer in good condition?

1. it is with great pleasure that we have come together today to take in this joyous occasion with this couple whom we love and respect so much.

在这喜庆的时刻,我们聚在一起参加今天的婚礼,共同为我们钟爱和敬重的新人祝福

2. But I think the radiance, the grace ,the beauty of the bride, Jennifer, makes this special day even more remarkable.

不过我觉得新娘詹妮弗的光彩、高雅和美丽使今天这个特殊的日子更不寻常。

3. We have all experienced her thoughtfulness, her consideration, and her warmth, and know that there is always a big smile on her face for her loved ones.

我们都曾感受过她的体贴、周到和热情。对她所爱的人,她的脸上总是绽出亲切的微笑

4. The younger children must be excited with the expectation of their own special time to come sometime in the future.

孩子们也会怀着对将来自己这一特殊时刻的期盼而兴奋不已。

5. All your family and friends gathered here hope that today is the beginning of a wonderful lifelong partnership with the lucky groom.

欢聚在这的所有家人和朋友都希望今天是你与幸运的新郎结成终身伴侣的良好开端。

6. Please rise together with me in offering our sincere wishes that the coming years will be filled with peace, joy, happiness, and love.。

请起立与我共同举杯,让我们衷心祝愿,未来的年月将充满祥和、快乐、幸福和情爱

1. 当他还是个孩子的时候,他就表现出非凡的天赋。When he was a child, he displayed extraordinary talent.

2. 我们在做出任何决定之前,应该听一听其他人的意见。Before we make any decision, we should listen to what the others say.

3. 除非发生意外情况,否则我一定来参加你们的聚会。I will come to your party unless something unexpected happens.

4. 他受了处分,因为他打破了窗户的玻璃。

He was punished because he broke the window glass.

5. 她放弃了工作,以便能照顾两个孩子。

She gave up her job in order that she could take care of the two children.

6. 即使大选失利,总统仍然将控制国家的对外政策。Even though he loses the election, the president will still have control over the country's foreign policy.

7. 如果你现在离开,两小时后就到家了。

If you leave now, you'll be home in two hours.

8. 他们正在花园里玩,突然听到一声尖叫。

they were playing in the garden when they heard a scream.

1. 这就是车祸发生的地点。The is the place where/at which the traffic/car accident occurred .

2. 他对国家做出的贡献将永远不会被人们遗忘。

The contributions(that/which) he has made to the country will never be forgotten.

3. 我想见一见提出这项有价值的加建议的员工。

I’d like to see the employee w ho has put forward the valuable suggestion.

4. 你能不能告诉我,为什么拒绝接受他生日聚会的邀请。

Could you tell me the reason why you refused the invitation to his birthday party?

5. 我昨天买的钢笔将作为礼物寄给你。

The pen, which was bought yesterday, will be sent to you as a gift.

6. 我无法告诉你她来桂林的准确时间。

I can’t tell you the exact time when she will be in Guilin.

7. 他把房子卖了,这让他妻子很恼火。

He sold the house, which annoyed his wife.

8. 正在装货的那艘轮船明天离港。

The ship that/which is being loaded is leaving/sailing tomorrow.

9. 我的薪水没有提高,但这并不是我离开的原因。

I didn’t get a pay rise ,but this wasn’t the reason why I left.

10. 我相信你做在什么饭我都喜欢吃。

I’m sure I’ll enjoy every everything that you cook.

Unit 6

1.这位艺术家用这块木头雕了一个装饰品。

The artist carved a decoration out of this piece of world.

2.她的责任包括接电话和招呼来访者

Her responsibilities consist of answering the phone and greeting visitors.

3.总共200参观了这座城堡。

A total of two hundred people visited castle.

4.这栋大楼里设有健身房和游泳池。

The building is equipped with a gymnasium and a swimming pool.

5.星期六演出的票弄不到了。

there are no tickets available for Saturday’s performance.

1. He told me to get out, or something to that effect.

他叫我滚出去,或是说了这一类的话

2. At first he suspected the letter was a forgery, but on close inspection, it turned out to be genuine.

开始他怀疑信是伪造的,但仔细检查后发现是真的

3. You can turn on your computer and go surfing on the web.

你可以打开电脑,上网漫游。

4. It is the biggest real estate transaction in the city’s history.

这是该城历史上最大的一笔房产交易。

5. There is no charge for children under six.

6岁以下儿童免费。

He questioned whether the government’s database was secure from hackers.

他询问政府的数据库是否能免遭黑客的攻击。

We were planning to go out, but ended up watching videos.

我们本来计划出去,但最终还是看了录像。

The performance begins promptly at eight o’clock.

演出8点准时开始。

I was browsing through a newspaper when I spotted your name.

我正在浏览报纸,突然看到了你的名字。

10.Mom assured us that everything would be all right.

妈妈想我们保证一切都会好的。

1. 昨天讨论的问题十分重要。

The question discussed yesterday is of great importance.

2. 他是一个在、举止得体的人。

He is a well-behaved man.

3. 已经养成的习惯很难改变。

The established customs are difficult to change.

4. 主席宣读了一份预先准备好的声明。

The chairman read out a prepared statement.

5. 孩子们更喜欢由橘汁、糖和水制成的饮料。

Children prefer the drink made of orange juice, sugar and water.

6. 他得在规定时间内做出决定。

He has to make a decision within a given period.

7. 我们将在下次是、会议上讨论他提出的计划。

We'll discuss the plan put up by him at the next meeting.

8. 你认识在台上唱歌的那个女孩吗?

Do you know the girl singing on the stage?

unit7

1.那个建议在会上来引起多大兴趣。

The proposal aroused little enthusiasm at the meeting.

2.新来的军官很快赢得了士兵的尊敬。

The new officer soon earned the respect of his solders.

3.全村很快便人心惶惶了。

Fear spread quickly through the village.

4.现在主席要向大会发表演讲。

The chairman will now address the meeting.

5.好教师总是鼓励学生独立思考。

Good teachers often encourage their students to think for them selves.

6.我正想把实际发生的情况告诉他,但他打断了我的话。

I was going to tell him what really happened, but he cut me short.

7.孩子们急切地等着儿童剧开演。

The children were waiting expectantly for the pantomime to start.

8.她退休到了佛罗里达,仍然过着忙碌的生活。

She retired to Florida and still led a busy life.

1. I can contribute a little to the fund.我可以为这一基金出一份力。

2. We’ll carry on the project in spite of the difficulties.

尽管困难重重,我们将继续进行这个项目。

3. He is responsible for the product development of his company. 他负责公司的食品开发。

4. Clothes and food have been distributed to the earthquake-stricken area.衣服和食品已经分发给地震灾区。

5. The employees strive to complete the annual target.

员工们力争完成年度目标。

6. They were unsure of who was to blame.

他们吃不准该负责谁。

7. She served as an advisor to the company.

她当过这家公司的顾问。

8. He counts Lucy as one of his close friends.

他把露茜当作自己亲密的朋友。

9. All the members of the committee take turns acting as chairperson.委员会的所有成员轮流当主席。

10. Students hoped for more of a reward for their achievement than an announcement in the school paper. 学生希望得到更多的奖赏,而并不只是在校报上发布他们的成就。

1. 是她建议我们去图书馆的。If was she who suggested we go to the library.

2. 直到天黑我才意识到太晚了,不能去拜访他了。

It was not until dark that I realized it was too late to visit him.

3. 你们昨天工作得确实很苦。

4. You did work very hard yesterday.

5. 我是在上周接到通知的。

6. It was last week that I got the notice.

7. 我们的英语老师送给我的是这本字典。

It was this dictionary that our English teacher gave me.

8. 我一生中从未听说过这么奇怪的事情。

Never have I heard such a strange thing in my life.

9. 只有当你亲自去做时,才能明白这项工作是多么艰苦。Only when you do it yourself can you understand how had the work is.

10. 他不但答应帮助我们,而且还要借钱给我们。

Not only did he promise to help us, but he also wanted to lend us some money.

Unit8

1. 只要你做好准备,面试时你就会充满自信。

You will be full of confidence during the interview as long as you are well prepared.

2. 这家商店向顾客允诺绝不卖假货,而且它确实做到了。The shop promised its customers that it would never sell fake goods, and sure enough it did so.

3. 由于他努力工作,最近他被提升为部门经理。

Because he is working hard, he has been promoted to the position of department manager.

4. 他受到他人的尊重,因为他有很强的正义感。

He is respected by others because he has a strong sense of justice.

5. 汤姆叔叔在病中,所以我们现在不想让他知道这个消息。

Because uncle Tom is ill, we don’t to let him in ,on the ,news, right now.

6. 一个好的上司应当鼓励他的助手坦率地发表意见。A good boss should encourage his assistants to be outspoken in expressing their opinions.

1. From childhood, Stew Leonard remembered wanting to be somebody, wanting to be noticed and appreciated.从孩提时代起,斯蒂伦纳德就立志要做一个有所为的人,成为引人注目受人尊重的人。

2. Stew Leonard decided to redesign his dairy business to suit the changing times and his personality. 斯蒂伦纳德决定要重新打造他的牛奶生意,以适应时代的变化,并体现他个人的风格。

3. More than door-to-door service, Stew Leonard found out that customers wanted good mike prices.

斯蒂伦纳德发现顾客希望的是牛奶的价格合理而不只是送货上门。

4. As the business grew, he created more and more of a Disneyland Dairy Store where customers might come and bring their children to be entertained.

随着生意的不断扩大,他创造了越来越像迪斯尼乐园式的乳品店,顾客们可以带来孩子来这里玩乐。

5. To Stew Leonard, the distinction between a supermarket and amusement park is slight ,and not necessarily useful.斯蒂伦纳德认为,超级市场与娱乐园的区别是不大的,而且区别不一定有益。

6. Mr. Leonard clearly has the most fun greeting customers, and most are delighted to see him.

虽然斯蒂伦纳德先生很乐于接待顾客,而大部分顾客也愿意见到他。

1. 总而言之,我们应该为学生制造一个较好的学习环境。In a word, we should create a better environment for children to study in.

2. 从上述讨论来看,我们得出的结论是:必须立即采取措施来控制空气污染。

From what we have discussed above, the conclusion we have come to is that we must take immediate measures to control the air pollution.

3. 显然,家长必须为孩子们树立一个好榜样。

Obviously, parents must set a good example for their children.

4. 吉姆是一个有能力的人,毕竟他受过良好的教育。Jim is an able man, and after all he had good education.

5. 我们曾试图帮他摆脱困境,总而言之,我们尽了最大努力。We tried to help him with his problem in a word, we did the best we could.

各种等级考试、考核、竞赛的英文翻译

英文简历必备各类学生职位、竞赛、奖学金超全翻译 2010-9-10 15:04:18 网友访问:24849 我要评论 找名企实习、求职都需要一个英文的简历和求职信,在英文简历中,一些有中国特色的词汇该怎么翻译好呢?比如三好学生、学生会干部、共青团员;又比如一些竞赛的奖项,诗朗诵比赛、摄影大赛、创业大赛等。下面就为大家系统总结一下这些词汇的翻译方法。 征文比赛Essay Competition 计算机科学系(Computer Science Department): 网页设计大赛Web Page Design Competition 辩论赛Debate Competition 软件设计大赛Software Design Competition 多媒体课件设计大赛Multimedia Courseware Design Competition 网站设计竞赛Web Design Competition 电子科学系(Electronic Science Department): 演讲比赛Speech Contest 电子设计大赛Electronic Design Contest 服装系(Textile and Fashion Department): 服装创意设计大赛Garment Design Competition 毕业设计大赛Graduation Design Competition

发表论文Publications 专利证书Patent 服装设计大赛Garment Design Contest 泳衣大赛Swimming Suit Design Competition 手提包设计大赛Handbag Design Competition 服装创意设计大赛Creative Garment Design Competition 生命科学系(Department of Life Science): 实验技能操作大赛Experiment Skill and Operation Contest 广东大学生生物化学实验技能大赛 The Biochemical Experiments Contest for College Student in Guangdong 建筑与土木工程系(Department of Architecture & Civil Engineering):建筑文化节Architectural Culture Festival 建筑设计竞赛Architectural Design Competition 钢笔画比赛Ink Drawing Contest 节徽设计大赛Festival Logo Design Contest “五佳”歌手活动“Best Five” Singer Activitie s 友谊篮球赛Friendship Cup Basketball Match 工程测量比赛Engineering Survey Competition 班际足球赛Inter-class Football Match 省大学生科技竞赛Science and Technology Contest for Province College Students

新编实用英语2课后答案

新编实用英语2课后答案 第1单元 一、填词 1 What's you(guideline指导方针)in choosing songs for your audience 2 The(seminar讨论会)starts on Friday and the experts will be discussing the impact of technology on the climate in the future 3 Barclays appointed bob Diamond ,the head of its investment banking business,as its new chief(executive主管)from march 2011 speaking,I cannot(uphold支持)such conduct. You see, it is aimed only at the personal interest 5 However just because you can write statements in purely mathematical (notations标记),this doesn't mean that you necessarily should 6 That was good(timing时间选择)because his work was influential in shaping the project plan 7 Those studying abroad will most (likely可能)return home for better employment because of the tight job market abroad 8 It gives me great pleasure to express once again my deep appreciation for the grand (reception招待)and generous .hospitality we enjoy here 二、汉译英 1美国人一班早早的就安排好他们的退休生活 Americas usually arrange their retirement well in advance 2他们通常被看做最有希望的歌手 They are commonly regarded as the most promissing singer 3我从你的推荐人那里听说雇主曾给他们打过电话 I've heard from your references that employers had call them 4请告诉我们的具体时间,以便我们做好适当的准备 Please inform us the specific time,so that we can make proper preparation 5我们对出席派对的人数的估计与实际的人数差一大截 We show up party to estimate of the number of people with actual to is a large margin 6只要不成为阅读的负担,你的报告可以包括足够的细节 Your report can include enough details as long as it doesn't become burden to read 三、英译汉 1、Although invitations are usually sent through the mail ,informal invitations such as e-mail and phone invitations are becoming more acceptable. 尽管邀请通常是通过发送邮件、非正式邀请如电子邮件和电话被邀请成为更可接受的。 2、For most formal occasions ,it`s best to invite guests three or four weeks in advance. 对于大多数正式场合,最好是提前三或四周邀请客人。

英语A级过级考试翻译题答案汇总

Translation 以下为2010年6月份真题: A California bank has an opening for a government relations officer. As an officer of a new, growing department, you will act as the bank’s liaison(联络人) with government officials. The successful candidate will have up to four yea rs’ experience in government relations or public affairs. Strong writing and verbal(口头) skills are essential. College degree required. Banking experience preferred. 加利福尼亚银行现招聘一政府关系主任。作为一个新的成长中的部门的办公人员,该职位职责是负责联络政府官员。成功的应聘者要有长达四年的在政府关系或公共事务方面的工作经验,应有较强的书面和口头表达能力。要求大学专科学历,有银行工作经验者优先。 The Bodleian(博得雷利)Library is the main research library of the University of Oxford(牛津). It is one of the six national copyright libraries and, as the founder of the library intended, it is a resource that attracts scholars and visitors to Oxford from around the world. Today the Bodleian Library has 30 reading rooms -- with 2,663 reader places -- in ten buildings in central Oxford. The library is granted the right to receive a copy of every book, magazine and newspaper printed in Britain. 博得雷利图书馆是牛津大学主要的研究型图书馆,是六大获得国家版权的图书馆之一,正如该图书馆的创办者所预期的那样,它是吸引世界各地学者和游客来牛津大学的重要原因。如今,博得雷利图书馆在牛津大学中心的十座大楼里拥有30间阅览室,能容纳2663名读者。该图书馆已被授权收藏英国各地印刷出的所有书籍、杂志和报纸的副本。 In this difficult economy, you may find it harder than ever to cope with challenges on the job. Both the stress we take with us when we go to work and the stress that awaits us on the job are on the rise – and employers, managers, and workers all feel the added pressure. While some stress is a normal part of life, excessive stress interferes with your productivity and reduces your physical and mental health, so it’s important to find ways to keep it under control. Fortunately, there is a lot that you can do to adjust and reduce stress at work. 在这经济困难时期,你可能会发现,比起以往现在更加难以应付工作中的挑战了。去上班时的压力以及工作中随时会出现的压力正在增加-——上至老板,经理,下至员工都感受到了这种额外的压力。一些压力是我们生活中的正常一部分,然而, 过度的压力会影响你的工作效率,损害你的身心健康。因此,找到控制压力的方法就很重要了。庆幸的是,你还是可以找到很多方法来调节和减轻工作压力。 Dialing Instructions to call from China toll free (免费): 1. Dial 010-5263-2483, then hang up after hearing a ring. 2. Our system will call you back within 5 to 10 seconds. 3. When the phone rings, pick it up; 4. Follow the voice prompt (语音提示) to enter your PIN (个人密码). Then dial your number. To call to USA/Canada: Dial 1 + area code + telephone number International call: Dial 011 + Country Code + City Code + Telephone number Please note: This card will only work from a cell phone. 中国免费国际电话拨打指南: 1.拨010-5263-2483,听到铃音后请挂断电话。 2.我们的系统会在5到10秒内给予答复。

高职高专实用英语第二册英语翻译

1.荷兰人在饭馆吃饭时真的会各自付账吗? Do Dutch people really go Dutch at a restaurant? 2.另一方面来说,诚实的人会赢得别人的尊敬。 On the other hand, an honest man win other’s respect. 3.无论我说了什么,都请不要生我的气。 Whatever I say, please don’t be mad at me. 4.真是难以置信,这样简单的主意以前竟没有人想到。 It is incredible that no one had ever thought of such a simple idea before. 5.她的心情一会儿高兴,一会儿绝望。 Her mood alternate between happiness and despair. 6.我们必须相信我们所做的事情,即使别人不相信。 We must believe in what we do, even when others don’t. 7.在大城市里,在寒冷的冬季,许多老年人死于污染的空气。 During the cold winters in big cities, many old people die from the polluted air. 8.我过去习惯早起,并且在早餐前散步一小时。 I used to get up early, and take a walk for one hour before breakfast. 9.要在不到一周的时间内完成这项工作,时间困难的事情。 It is hard to finish this work in less than one week. 10.到这部戏剧的结尾部分,很多观众都被深深感动了。 A lot of audiences were deeply affected at the end of the drama. 11.他以前比现在上门出诊多得多。 He used to make many more house calls than he does now. 12.我们在阅兵场上肩并肩地排成一行。 We lined up on the parade ground shoulder to shoulder. 13.不管他在不在对我们的工作不会有影响。 Whether he is here or not will make no difference to our work. 14.关于这件事的说法实在令人难以置信。 That is a tall story about this event. 15.我们尽了最大的努力以确保仪式正常进行。 We have tried our best to keep the ceremony on the rails. 16.他在会议一开始就讲了几个笑话,让大家放松了一些。 He started the meeting with a couple of jokes to make us relax. 17.虽然生了一场大病,但他会赶上大家的。 He would catch up with the rest of us, although he had been ill seriously. 18.一旦人们看到有些东西确实有效,就更有可能接受它。 One people have seen that something really works, they are more likely to accept it. 19.除了法语外,他还得学日语。 In addition to French, he has to learn Japanese. 20.这影片如此感人以至我们禁不住流下泪来。 This movie is so impressive that we can’t help crying. 21.把这么多书分类整理要花很多的时间。 It takes plenty of time to sort so many books. 22.这次地震带来了相当大的灾难,同样也带来了经历和力量。 The earthquake brought considerable misfortunes and it also brought experience and strength. 23.大多数人对心理健康问题几乎一无所知。 Most people know little about the mental health problem. 24.他们容忍了儿子的行为。 They have put up with their son’s behavior. 25.他长期以来致力于高科技的研究和开发。 He has been devoted to the research and the development of high tech all the time. 26.今晚中央电视台将播出一部名为“同一个世界,同一个梦想”的纪录片。Tonight CCTV will air a documentary named “One word, one dream.” 27.这些课程吸引了各行各业的人。 These courses attract people from all walks of life. 28.他们正在研究如何在地震中更好的逃生。 They are studying better ways to survive in earthquake. 29.这种做法不符合我们的政策。 Such act would be in disaccord with our policy. 30.他称她为他最好的一半。 He refers to her as his better half. 31.我们所能做的就是培养自己去全力对付它,而不是去躲避它。 What we can do is to train ourselves to deal with it, not to avoid it. 32.他们设计将疾病控制在小范围内。 They manage to limit the disease within a small area. 33.我既没有钱也没有时间去旅行。 I have neither money nor time for travelling. 34.此外,购买新车也是主要消费之一。 In addition, purchasing a new car is also a major spending. 35.他的课业很好。 He is getting on well with his school work. 36.没有人确切地知道当初人们是如何学会保存食物的。 No one knows for sure how people first learned to preserve food. 37.她没有领会他话中的幽默。 She didn’t pick up on the humor in his words. 38.这是对我们共同度过的那些美好时光的留念。 This is a reminder of the good time we spent together. 39.每个国家、每个民族都有自己的历史文化传统。 Every country and every nation has its own historical and cultural traditions. 40.几年以后,那些山也将被树木覆盖。 In a few years’ time, those maintain will also be covered with forest. 41.光明的未来往往建立在对过去遗忘的基础之上。 The bright future will always be on the base of a forgotten past. 42.我们在父母家优美的环境中放松了一下午。 We spent the afternoon relaxing in the beautiful surroundings of my parent’s home. 43.我需要一把剪刀把这篇报纸文章剪下来。 I need a scissors to cue off the article of newspaper. 44.这是到目前为止我们所收到的最大一项捐赠。 This is the biggest donation we have received up to now. 45.我们对做这么多作业感到厌倦。 We are tired of doing so much homework. 46.拼写问题可能也和书写不整洁有关。 Spelling problems can be related to the untidy writings.

2018年5月翻译资格考试二级英语笔译实务真题及答案

2018年5月翻译资格考试二级英语笔译实务真题及答案 英译中 第一篇文章 Near Cambodia's Temple Ruins a Devotion to Learning. 走进破败的柬埔寨庙宇,感受学习的热情。 Millions of tourists come here every year to visit the ancient ruins of Angkor Wat an influx that has helped transform what once resembled a small laid-back village into a thriving and cosmopolitan town with thumping nightlife and more than 10000 hotel rooms. 每年,都有数以百万计的游客造访吴哥窟,以观赏当地古老的历史遗迹,而这个游客聚居之地,也一改往日偏僻村落的闲适之常态,一举成为一座经济发展呈迅猛之势的国际化城镇。一万间宾馆客房拔地而起,赋予游客激情四射的夜生活。 But the explosion of the tourism industry here has also done something less predictable. Siem Reap which had no universities a decade ago is now Cambodia’s second-largest hub for higher education after the capital Phnom Penh. 但是,吴哥窟旅游业的爆棚式发展,也取得了某些意料之外的成果。十年前,暹粒还是一片学术的不毛之地,而今,暹粒已发展壮大成为柬埔寨第二大高等教育中心,高等院校规模仅次于首都金边。 The sons and daughters of impoverished rice farmers flock here to work as tour guides receptionists bartenders and waitresses. When their shifts are over they study finance English and accounting. 来自贫困稻农家的儿女们,一股脑地涌向暹粒。他们在这里要么做导游,要么从事接待工作;要么做调酒师,从事服务生的活计。每及轮班结束后,他们便会一头扎进金融、英语和会计的学习之中。 The establishment of five private universities here is helping to transform the work force in this part of Cambodia. Employers say that English proficiency is rising and that workers who attend universities stand out for their ability to express themselves and make decisions. A generation of students who would otherwise have had little hope to study beyond high school are enduring grueling schedules to get a degree and pursue their dreams. 暹粒设立的五所私立大学,正为改观当地的劳动人口推波助澜。老板们表示,员工的英语水平正在飞跃,接受高等教育的员工能表达自己的意愿,然后作出相应的决策,从而,也就容易在职场中脱颖而出。这一代学生本未对在高中毕业后继续深造寄予厚望,而现在,他们正在努力地完成繁重的学业,以期获得学位,追寻梦想。 Khim Borin a 26-year-old tour guide by day and law student by night says he wants to become a lawyer. But he sometimes has trouble staying awake in class during the high tourist season when he spends hours scaling vertiginous temple steps and baking in the tropical sun. 时年26岁的金?波林,白天做导游,晚上却是一名主修法律的学生。波林声称,他梦想成为一名律师。然而,在旅游的旺季,他每天都要爬上那令人晕眩的神庙台阶,且还不得不在热带阳光的炙烤下暴晒数个小时,这不免让他在晚间的课堂上心力交瘁。 But the symbiosis of work and study here came together without any master plan. 而在暹粒,工作与学习相得益彰,并无任何的总体规划。

新编实用英语综合教程2第四版汉译英答案

新编实用英语综合教程2第四版汉译英答案 Unit 1 P14 1) 你能告诉我在哪儿可以买到口香糖吗 Can you tell me where I can buy some chewing gum 2) 警察想知道她长什么样儿。 The police wanted to know what she looked like. 3) 你知道她穿的是什么衣服吗 Do you know what she was wearing 4) 在报告中他们问到银行里有几个监控摄像头。 ~ In the report, they asked how many security cameras there were in the bank. 5) 面试官问他已经工作几年了。 The interviewer asked him how many years he had worked. 6) 你想知道他什么时候去上海吗 Do you want to know when he will leave for Shanghai 7) 我只是想知道你喜欢什么颜色, 红色还是黄色。 I want to know which color you prefer — red or yellow. 填空题 1) What’s your guideline in choosing songs for your audience & 2) The seminar starts on Friday and the experts will be discussing the impact of technology on th e climate in the future.

英语翻译试卷答案()

全国2009年4月高等教育自学考试 英语翻译试卷 课程代码:00087 请将答案填在答题纸相应的位置上 Ⅰ.Multiple Choice (30 points, 2 points for each) A.Directions: This part consists of ten sentences, each followed by four different versions marked A, B, C and D.Choose the one that you think is the closest equivalent of the original in terms of meaning and expressiveness.(Please write the corresponding letter on the answer sheet.) 1.If machines really thought as men do, there would be no more reason to fear them than to fear men. A.如果机器真的像人一样思维,那么怕它们的理由就没有比怕人的理由多。 B.如果机器真的像人一样思维,那么就没有理由怕它们,正如没有理由怕人一样。 C.如果机器真的像人一样思维,那么怕人的理由就没有比怕它们的理由多。 D.如果机器真的像人一样思维,那么就没有理由怕人,正如没有理由怕它们一样。 2.James Bringley of Straffordshire started his self-made career in 1733 by working atmill wheels, at the age of 17, having been born poor in a village. A.1733年,斯塔福郡的詹姆斯·布林德雷就在磨坊工作。因为他出身于一个贫困的农村家 庭,17岁那年,他便开始了自我奋斗的历程。 B.斯塔福郡的詹姆斯·布林德雷1733年就开始了自我奋斗的历程。因为出生在一个贫困的 农村家庭,17岁那年,他就在磨坊工作。 C.斯塔福郡的詹姆斯·布林德雷,出生在一个贫困的农村家庭,1733年,在他17岁时, 靠改良磨坊的水车轮,便开始了自我奋斗的历程。 D.1733年,斯塔福郡的詹姆斯·布林德雷,在他17岁时,靠改良磨坊的水车轮,便开始 了自我奋斗的历程,他出生在一个贫困的农村家庭。 3.Many people believe, however, that our progress depends on two different aspects of science. A.然而,很多人相信,我们的进步有赖于科学的两个不同方面。 B.然而,很多人相信,我们的进步有赖于两个不同的科学方面。 C.然而,很多人相信,我们的进步有赖于不同科学的两个方面。 D.然而,很多人相信,我们的进步有赖于不同的两个科学方面。 1 / 7

实用英语-美发专业英语翻译

实用英语-美发专业英语翻译洗头:shampoo /:hair shampoo 烫发:permanent 剪发:cut/hair cutting 染发:color/hair coloring 吹风(发):blow/blowdrying 护发:treatment/hair treatment 修指甲:manicure 修脚甲:pedicure 洗澡:take a bath 打烊:It's is close'd 便宜:cheap 不劳点:P.S 赶快:hurry up /quickly 小费:tip 结帐:pay the bill 较贵:expensive 完成:finished 劳水:set 折扣:discount

钱:money 整发做花:hair setting 发型设计:hair design 手指卷法:pin curl 化妆:make up 按摩:massage 全套服务:full service 快速服务:quick service 免费服务:free service 指甲保养:nail care 产品(product)&工具(instrument)头发:hair 冷烫液: cold wave/ perm 洗发精:shampoo 护发霜:hair care/conditioner 发胶:gel 定型液:hair spary 染发剂:hair color 发雕:lotion 正常(一般):normal 受损:danger

卷发:curl 乾燥:dry 湿的:wet 润丝:rinse 平梳:comb 镜子:mirror 吹风机:hair dryer 毛巾:towel 剪刀:scissors 发夹:hair pick 帽子:cap 削刀:razor 模特儿:model 发叉:hair pin 冷烫卷:perm rod 冷烫纸:perm paper 橡皮筋:rubber band 工作车:setting cart 洗发槽:shampoo sink 发刷:brush 圆梳:round brush

全国翻译专业资格(水平)考试英语三级笔译实务模拟试题

全国翻译专业资格(水平)考试英语三级笔译实务模拟试题 Part 1 English-Chinese Translation (英译汉) Translate the following passage into Chinese and write your translation on the ANSWER SHEET (60 points, 100 minutes). I leave the vault, and as the guard closes the door, a marine archaeologist asks if I want to see anything else. As an example he shows me an astrolabe, a navigation tool that preceded the sextant. Few have survived. "We have three of the oldest known," he says. He directs me to a paper on astrolabes written by a Cuban colleague, who quoted a 16th-century instruction: "He who wants to take the sun with an astrolabe at sea, must be seated near the main mast, the place where the boat oscillates the least and is quiet." I want to take the measure of Cubas past, so I tell the archaeologist I would like to go to the place where the plain things are. I am here not only to see treasures that glitter but also to see and touch objects that illumine moments of the past. Smiling, he takes me into storage rooms where he and other archaeologists preserve cargoes from four centuries of wrecks. Jumbled on these shelves is the stuff of Cubas long reign as counting house and command center for Spains New World colonies. I see knickknacks destined for one of the annual 18th-century trade fairs, where Cubans bought imports from Spain. I also see, pallid from centuries in the sea, dozens of little painted ceramic dogs, lions, cats, and deer later shipped from England. Stacked nearby are sets of dinner dishes, tankards, an hourglass, a bottle of very Old Spanish wine. On another day, in fading light, I walk the ramparts of El Morro, its lighthouse standing tall over Havanas harbor. The old fortress, by day a warren of tourist stops, changes by night, looming deeper into the shadows of Havanas past. As torches light the darkness, I watch Cuban soldiers, costumed as 18th-century Spanish sentries, march along the ramparts of the Castillo de San Carlos and fire a cannon that salutes

21世纪大学实用英语综合教程(第二册)课文翻译及课后习题答案

21世纪大学实用英语综合教程(第二册)课文翻译及课后习题答案 Unit One 5 1. passengers 2. immediately 3. similar 4. wonder 5. continent ( 6. traffic 7. misunderstandings 8. embarrassed 9. flights 10. common 11. serious 12. searched 6 1. got on 2. head for 3. tapped on the shoulder 4. pull over 5. resulted in 6. feel like 7. By the time 8. turn out all right 9. in the end 10. instead of 9 1. Because of the heavy snow, the passengers had to wait at the airport until midnight when the snow stopped. 2. Twenty minutes after the train started, the two boys found that they had got on a train heading for Hangzhou instead of their hometown, Suzhoul. | 3. Similar-sounding English words often result in misunderstandings among English-speaking people. 4. The driver heard an unusual sound from the car engine, so he pulled over immediately to check, but it turned out all right in the end. 5. Mr. Lee felt very embarrassed when he realized that he had made a very common mistake among speakers of English as a second language. 6. Mary felt like learning English and hoped she could learn it quickly, but soon found it was too difficult for her to learn in a short period of time. Unit two . bother, bother 2. companion 3. Shame 4. officials 5. notice 6. recognized 7. vacant 8. scene 9. politely 10. describe " 6 1. cut short 2. at their disposal 3. at the same time 4. in … face 5. turn your back on 6. a couple of 7. turned … inside out 8. Look around 9 1. The public noticed that since that local official left, his position had been vacant for a couple of months. 2. Seeing the girl looking around helplessly on the platform, the young porter asked politely if she needed any help. 3. I recognized your companion the minute he appeared at the door. He looked just as you had described. 4. We didn’t bother to find a hotel, for my good friend invited us to stay in her house and put a luxurious car at our disposal. 5. While the professor was turning the suitcases inside out to find his glasses, his wife was sitting comfortably in an armchair watching the whole scene. 6. I turned my back on her because she expected me to treat her like a queen. |

相关主题