搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 新编实用英语综合教程二课后习题翻译答案

新编实用英语综合教程二课后习题翻译答案

Unit1
为方便起见,这些照片将按照时间顺序展示。
For convenience, the photos will be shown in time sequence.
出现事故之后你需要把车停下。
You are required to stop your cat after an accident.
教育孩子的观念和做法国文化的差异而有所不同。
The conceptions and practices of child education vary from culture to culture.
与其说他是位音乐家,倒不如说他是位诗人。
He is more of a poet than a musician.
我父亲己好心地提出送我们去飞机场。
My father has kindly offered to take us to the airport.
我们确实应该找个时间很快见面,讨论一下细节。
We really should meet sometime soon to discuss the details.

1 it seems ages since we heard from you ---and even longer since you went to work in china.
似乎很长时间没有收到你的来信了,从你到中国工作时算起,到现在更久了。
2 So I am writing straightaway----to make sure this reaches you well before you leave Shanghai. ------in the hope that it will be possible for you both to spend a few days with us during your stay in England.所以我马上写信------好让你离开上海之前肯定受到这封信------希望你们两在英格兰逗留期间能和我们一起住几天。
3 We shall be having two other friends of ours staying with us over the New Year weekend, and it would be nice if you could come then, too.我们还有两个朋友和我们一起度新年的周末,所以,到时候你也能来的话就太好了。
4 And if we get some decent weather, we might all go off one day and visit the Carters--- I’m sure we can get Uncle Arthur to lend us his minibus. 而且如果我们遇上好天气的话,我们可以找一天一起出去拜访卡特一家-------我们一定可以让阿瑟叔叔把他的面包车借给我们。
5 Mary is well and still enjoying her school teaching (at least, I think so); the children are growing up at a terrifying rate ; I am still working for Sanderson’s and liking it well enough----though occasionally pinning for the footloose days of long ago.
玛丽很好而且喜欢她的教学工作(至少我这样认为);孩子们长得飞快;我还在桑德森公司工作,而且工作很称心-----虽然偶尔我也会渴望从前自由自在的日子。

Can you tell me where I can buy some chewing gum?
1 你能告诉我在哪儿可以买到口香糖吗?
The police wanted to know what she looked like.
2. 警察想知道她长得什么样儿。
Do you know what she was wearing.
3. 你知道她穿的是什么衣服吗?
In the report, they asked how many security cameras there were in the bank.
4. 在报告中他们问到银行里有几架安全摄像机。
The interviewer asked how many years he had worked.
5 面试官问他已经工作几年了。
Do you want to know when he will leave for shanghai.
6.你想了解他什么时候去上海吗?
I want to know which color you prefer-----red or yellow.
7

我只是想知道哦啊你喜欢什么颜色,红色还是黄色。

Unit2
1 他们通过舞蹈手段讲述了那个故事。
They told the story through the medium of dance.
2 气温将在周末急剧上升到80摄氏度左右。
The temperature will increase greatly into the eighty Fahrenheit over the week end.
3. 我们在过去的几个月里已经成功地加快了生产速度。We have succeeded in speeding up the production rate in the last few months
4.货款一付,货物就会在你方便的时候运到。Once the payment has been made, the goods will be delivered at your convenience.
5 他们可以全面查阅公司的档案。They have complete access to the company’s files.
6 原先这只是一间卧室,但是现在我们把它改成了书房。Originally it was a bedroom. But we have turned it into a study now.

1.I find it very relaxing to spend an evening chatting with new friends.
我发现,花上一个晚上与新朋友聊天是非常轻松的。
2. Something is wrong with the television ----- the picture’s gone fuzzy.
电视机出了毛病----画面有些模糊。
3.We should make allowances for bad weather and have enough of umbrellas available.
我们应该考虑到恶劣的天气,应该携带足够的雨伞。
4 I’m thinking of traveling overseas in terms in terms of the money needed.
我在考虑明年到国外旅游所需的资金。
5. I’m well aware of the problems related to this new road ---it runs right past my office.
我完全意识到这条新路引起的问题----新路正好穿过我办公室的旁边。
6. The fact that something is cheap doesn’t necessarily mean it’s of low quality.
东西便宜并不一定就意味着质量不好。

1. 你需要的是更多的锻炼。
What you need is more practice.
2. 他们什么时候来还没有公布。
When they will come hasn’t been made public.
3. 可否告诉我你是哪儿人?
Could you tell me where you are from?
4. 我们应该弄清楚展览馆是否开放。
We should find out whether the museum is open.
5. 问题是我们应该选择那条路线。
The question is which route we should choose.
6. 他去北京的理由是很清楚的。
The reason why he is going/has gone to Beijing is very clear.
7. 他们小组很可能会赶到我们前头去。
It is likely that their group will get ahead of us .
8. 你选择什么课程并不重要;只是要找出色的教授。
It doesn’t matter what courses you take; just find the great professors.

UNIT.3
1.请给家里打个电话,告诉他们我正在去公司的路上。
please dial home and tell them I'm on the way to the company.
2.从那时起生产就一直没有倒退过。
since then there has never been any setback in production.
3.我看见他把钥匙插入锁中。
I saw him insert the key into the lock.
4.我建议你把钱存入银行。
I suggest that you make a deposit at/with the bank.
5.昨天王先生结账离

开了那间旅馆。
yesterday Mr. wang checked out from that hotel.

1.all phone number have seven digits, though letters and numbers are sometimes used in combination.
尽管有时是数字与字母混合使用,所有的电话号码都是七位数字。
2.if you need a phone number that's not in your phone book,call Directory Assistance.
如果您要打的电话号码在电话簿上没有,可以给查询台打电话。
3.on operator-assistance calls, the operactor will ask you to deposit more money before your time is up.
打由话务员转接的电话,在通话时间用完之前话务员会提示你在投币。
4.businesses and professional services are listed in a special classified director the Yellow pages.
公司企业和专业服务机构的电话号码则列在特别的分类电话簿即黄页中。
5.for example, New York City has one area code ,but so dose the whole state of oregon.
例如,纽约市有一个区号,但俄勒冈州全州也只有一个区号。
6.this means that you can make the call again to the right number without having to pay more money; or you can have the phone company mail you a credit coupon that has the same value as the phone call.
这样您不必多付钱就可以重拨电话号码;或者您可以让电话公司给您邮一张与话费相当的信用卡优惠券。

1. 我的想法是,在他们困难的时候要给他们以援助。
My idea is that we (should) give them a hand when they are in trouble.
2. 我们系有必要再建一个计算机中心。
It is necessary that another computer center(should) be set up in our department.
3. 老太太希望能活到看见孙子上大学。
The old woman wishes she could live to see her grandson go to college.
4. 他讲起那个城市来就好像本人去过那儿似的。
He talks about that city as if(though) he had been there himself.
5. 如果我们当时准备充分的话,我们就可能成功了。
Had we made (if we had made ) adequate preparations, we might have succeede.
UNIT.4
1.如遇紧急情况,请拨打报警电话110.
in case of emergency, please dial the alarm number 110.
2.在校外住的学生每天乘班车上学和回家。
the off-campus students go to and from school every day by school bus.
3.给他安排房间前,接待员记下了他的姓名和身份证号码。
the receptionist jotted down his name and ID number before arranging for his room.
4.离开时请把空调关掉。
upon departure, please switch off the air-conditioner.
5.如果还有其他要求,请与客房经理联系。
if you have any additional requests or needs, please contact the resident manager.

1.he paid little attention to the details of the plan.
他没有注意计划的细节
2.wherever you are in the word, you can chat with your friend on the internet.
无论你在什么世界什么地方,你都可以通过互联网与朋友聊天。
3.they teamed up with another fam

ily to rent a house for the summer vacation.
他们与另一家合租了一栋房子在那里度暑假。
4.we are especially interested in those value-added projects.
我们对能增值的项目特别感兴趣
5.dickens was one of the word's most famous and productive writers.
狄更斯是世界著名的多产作家之一
6.the founder of the hotel made a commitment to quality over 75 years ago.
酒店的创办人75年前对服务质量就做出了承诺
7.i expect he will be able to cater for your paticular needs.
我期望他能满足你的特殊需要。
8.we asked high school students to participate in an anti-drug campaign.
我们要求中学生参加一次反毒运动。

Unite5
1. 恐怕这些鞋子没有你穿的尺寸。
I'm afraid these shoes are not available in your size.
2. 你能闻出这个牛奶是否新鲜吗?
Can you smell whether the milk is fresh or not?
3. 当警察抓住他时,他正拿手枪对着他的经理。
He was caught by the policeman pointing a gun at his manager.
4. 杰克渴望在谈判中取得成功。
Jack has a strong desire to succeed in the negotiation.
5. 你能保证把这台电脑完好无损地还给我吗?
Can you promise to return me the computer in good condition?

1. it is with great pleasure that we have come together today to take in this joyous occasion with this couple whom we love and respect so much.
在这喜庆的时刻,我们聚在一起参加今天的婚礼,共同为我们钟爱和敬重的新人祝福
2. But I think the radiance, the grace ,the beauty of the bride, Jennifer, makes this special day even more remarkable.
不过我觉得新娘詹妮弗的光彩、高雅和美丽使今天这个特殊的日子更不寻常。
3. We have all experienced her thoughtfulness, her consideration, and her warmth, and know that there is always a big smile on her face for her loved ones.
我们都曾感受过她的体贴、周到和热情。对她所爱的人,她的脸上总是绽出亲切的微笑
4. The younger children must be excited with the expectation of their own special time to come sometime in the future.
孩子们也会怀着对将来自己这一特殊时刻的期盼而兴奋不已。
5. All your family and friends gathered here hope that today is the beginning of a wonderful lifelong partnership with the lucky groom.
欢聚在这的所有家人和朋友都希望今天是你与幸运的新郎结成终身伴侣的良好开端。
6. Please rise together with me in offering our sincere wishes that the coming years will be filled with peace, joy, happiness, and love.。
请起立与我共同举杯,让我们衷心祝愿,未来的年月将充满祥和、快乐、幸福和情爱

1. 当他还是个孩子的时候,他就表现出非凡的天赋。When he was a child, he displayed extraordinary talent.
2. 我们在做出任何决定之前,应该听一听其他人的意见。 Before we make any decision

, we should listen to what the others say.
3. 除非发生意外情况,否则我一定来参加你们的聚会。 I will come to your party unless something unexpected happens.
4. 他受了处分,因为他打破了窗户的玻璃。
He was punished because he broke the window glass.
5. 她放弃了工作,以便能照顾两个孩子。
She gave up her job in order that she could take care of the two children.
6. 即使大选失利,总统仍然将控制国家的对外政策。 Even though he loses the election, the president will still have control over the country's foreign policy.
7. 如果你现在离开,两小时后就到家了。
If you leave now, you'll be home in two hours.
8. 他们正在花园里玩,突然听到一声尖叫。
they were playing in the garden when they heard a scream.

1. 这就是车祸发生的地点。The is the place where/at which the traffic/car accident occurred .
2. 他对国家做出的贡献将永远不会被人们遗忘。
The contributions(that/which) he has made to the country will never be forgotten.
3. 我想见一见提出这项有价值的加建议的员工。
I’d like to see the employee who has put forward the valuable suggestion.
4. 你能不能告诉我,为什么拒绝接受他生日聚会的邀请。
Could you tell me the reason why you refused the invitation to his birthday party?
5. 我昨天买的钢笔将作为礼物寄给你。
The pen, which was bought yesterday, will be sent to you as a gift.
6. 我无法告诉你她来桂林的准确时间。
I can’t tell you the exact time when she will be in Guilin.
7. 他把房子卖了,这让他妻子很恼火。
He sold the house, which annoyed his wife.
8. 正在装货的那艘轮船明天离港。
The ship that/which is being loaded is leaving/sailing tomorrow.
9. 我的薪水没有提高,但这并不是我离开的原因。
I didn’t get a pay rise ,but this wasn’t the reason why I left.
10. 我相信你做在什么饭我都喜欢吃。
I’ m sure I’ll enjoy every everything that you cook.
Unit 6
1.这位艺术家用这块木头雕了一个装饰品。
The artist carved a decoration out of this piece of world.
2.她的责任包括接电话和招呼来访者
Her responsibilities consist of answering the phone and greeting visitors.
3.总共200参观了这座城堡。
A total of two hundred people visited castle.
4.这栋大楼里设有健身房和游泳池。
The building is equipped with a gymnasium and a swimming pool.
5.星期六演出的票弄不到了。
there are no tickets available for Saturday’s performance.


1. He told me to get out, or something to that effect.
他叫我滚出去,或是说了这一类的话
2. At first he suspected the letter was a forgery, but on close inspection, it turned out to be genuine.
开始他怀疑信是伪造的,但仔细检查后发现是真的
3. You can turn on your computer and go surfing on t

he web.
你可以打开电脑,上网漫游。
4. It is the biggest real estate transaction in the city’s history.
这是该城历史上最大的一笔房产交易。
5. There is no charge for children under six.
6岁以下儿童免费。
He questioned whether the government’s database was secure from hackers.
他询问政府的数据库是否能免遭黑客的攻击。
We were planning to go out, but ended up watching videos.
我们本来计划出去,但最终还是看了录像。
The performance begins promptly at eight o’clock.
演出8点准时开始。
I was browsing through a newspaper when I spotted your name.
我正在浏览报纸,突然看到了你的名字。
10.Mom assured us that everything would be all right.
妈妈想我们保证一切都会好的。

1. 昨天讨论的问题十分重要。
The question discussed yesterday is of great importance.
2. 他是一个在、举止得体的人。
He is a well-behaved man.
3. 已经养成的习惯很难改变。
The established customs are difficult to change.
4. 主席宣读了一份预先准备好的声明。
The chairman read out a prepared statement.
5. 孩子们更喜欢由橘汁、糖和水制成的饮料。
Children prefer the drink made of orange juice, sugar and water.
6. 他得在规定时间内做出决定。
He has to make a decision within a given period.
7. 我们将在下次是、会议上讨论他提出的计划。
We'll discuss the plan put up by him at the next meeting.
8. 你认识在台上唱歌的那个女孩吗?
Do you know the girl singing on the stage?

unit7
1. 那个建议在会上来引起多大兴趣。
The proposal aroused little enthusiasm at the meeting.
2. 新来的军官很快赢得了士兵的尊敬。
The new officer soon earned the respect of his solders.
3. 全村很快便人心惶惶了。
Fear spread quickly through the village.
4. 现在主席要向大会发表演讲。
The chairman will now address the meeting.
5. 好教师总是鼓励学生独立思考。
Good teachers often encourage their students to think for them selves.
6. 我正想把实际发生的情况告诉他,但他打断了我的话。
I was going to tell him what really happened, but he cut me short.
7. 孩子们急切地等着儿童剧开演。
The children were waiting expectantly for the pantomime to start.
8. 她退休到了佛罗里达,仍然过着忙碌的生活。
She retired to Florida and still led a busy life.

1. I can contribute a little to the fund.我可以为这一基金出一份力。
2. We’ll carry on the project in spite of the difficulties.
尽管困难重重,我们将继续进行这个项目。
3. He is responsible for the product development of his company. 他负责公司的食品开发。
4. Clothes and food have been distributed to the earthquake-stricken area.衣服和食品已经分发给地震灾区。
5. The employees strive to complete the annual

target.
员工们力争完成年度目标。
6. They were unsure of who was to blame.
他们吃不准该负责谁。
7. She served as an advisor to the company.
她当过这家公司的顾问。
8. He counts Lucy as one of his close friends.
他把露茜当作自己亲密的朋友。
9. All the members of the committee take turns acting as chairperson.委员会的所有成员轮流当主席。
10. Students hoped for more of a reward for their achievement than an announcement in the school paper. 学生希望得到更多的奖赏,而并不只是在校报上发布他们的成就。

1. 是她建议我们去图书馆的。 If was she who suggested we go to the library.
2. 直到天黑我才意识到太晚了,不能去拜访他了。
It was not until dark that I realized it was too late to visit him.
3. 你们昨天工作得确实很苦。
4. You did work very hard yesterday.
5. 我是在上周接到通知的。
6. It was last week that I got the notice.
7. 我们的英语老师送给我的是这本字典。
It was this dictionary that our English teacher gave me.
8. 我一生中从未听说过这么奇怪的事情。
Never have I heard such a strange thing in my life.
9. 只有当你亲自去做时,才能明白这项工作是多么艰苦。Only when you do it yourself can you understand how had the work is.
10. 他不但答应帮助我们,而且还要借钱给我们。
Not only did he promise to help us, but he also wanted to lend us some money.

Unit8
1. 只要你做好准备,面试时你就会充满自信。
You will be full of confidence during the interview as long as you are well prepared.
2. 这家商店向顾客允诺绝不卖假货,而且它确实做到了。The shop promised its customers that it would never sell fake goods, and sure enough it did so.
3. 由于他努力工作,最近他被提升为部门经理。
Because he is working hard, he has been promoted to the position of department manager.
4. 他受到他人的尊重,因为他有很强的正义感。
He is respected by others because he has a strong sense of justice.
5. 汤姆叔叔在病中,所以我们现在不想让他知道这个消息。
Because uncle Tom is ill, we don’t to let him in ,on the ,news, right now.
6. 一个好的上司应当鼓励他的助手坦率地发表意见。A good boss should encourage his assistants to be outspoken in expressing their opinions.

1. From childhood, Stew Leonard remembered wanting to be somebody, wanting to be noticed and appreciated.从孩提时代起,斯蒂伦纳德就立志要做一个有所为的人,成为引人注目受人尊重的人。
2. Stew Leonard decided to redesign his dairy business to suit the changing times and his personality. 斯蒂伦纳德决定要重新打造他的牛奶生意,以适应时代的变化,并体现他个人的风格。
3. More than door-to-door service, Stew Leonard found out that customers wanted good mike prices.
斯蒂伦

纳德发现顾客希望的是牛奶的价格合理而不只是送货上门。
4. As the business grew, he created more and more of a Disneyland Dairy Store where customers might come and bring their children to be entertained.
随着生意的不断扩大,他创造了越来越像迪斯尼乐园式的乳品店,顾客们可以带来孩子来这里玩乐。
5. To Stew Leonard, the distinction between a supermarket and amusement park is slight ,and not necessarily useful.斯蒂伦纳德认为,超级市场与娱乐园的区别是不大的,而且区别不一定有益。
6. Mr. Leonard clearly has the most fun greeting customers, and most are delighted to see him.
虽然斯蒂伦纳德先生很乐于接待顾客,而大部分顾客也愿意见到他。

1. 总而言之,我们应该为学生制造一个较好的学习环境。In a word, we should create a better environment for children to study in.
2. 从上述讨论来看,我们得出的结论是: 必须立即采取措施来控制空气污染。
From what we have discussed above, the conclusion we have come to is that we must take immediate measures to control the air pollution.
3. 显然,家长必须为孩子们树立一个好榜样。
Obviously, parents must set a good example for their children.
4. 吉姆是一个有能力的人,毕竟他受过良好的教育。Jim is an able man, and after all he had good education.
5. 我们曾试图帮他摆脱困境,总而言之,我们尽了最大努力。 We tried to help him with his problem in a word, we did the best we could.


相关主题