搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 《高级口译教程》(第四版)配套核心词汇(礼仪祝辞)

《高级口译教程》(第四版)配套核心词汇(礼仪祝辞)

《高级口译教程》(第四版)配套核心词汇(礼仪祝辞)
欢迎/开幕/闭幕词 welcome/opening/closing speech/address
致开/闭幕词 deliver/make an opening/closing speech
签字仪式 signing ceremony
友好访问 goodwill visit
宣布……开幕 declare … open; declare the commencement/opening of
宣布……闭幕 declare the conclusion/closing of …
发表热情友好的讲话 make a warm and friendly speech
热情洋溢的欢迎词 gracious speech of welcome
尊敬的来宾 distinguished/respected/respectable/honorable guests
陛下 Your/His/Her Majesty
殿下 Your/His/Her Highness/Excellency/Royal Highness
阁下 Your/His/Her Honor/Excellency
主席先生/女士阁下 Excellency Mr./Madam Chairman/President
值此……之际 on the occasion of
以……的名义 in the name of
由衷的谢意 heartfelt thanks
承蒙/应……的盛情邀请 at the gracious invitation of …
回顾过去 look back on; in retrospect
展望未来 look ahead; look into the future
最后 in conclusion/closing
提议祝酒 propose a toast
荣幸地答谢您给我们的热情招待 have the honor of reciprocating your warm reception
愉快地答谢您热情洋溢的欢迎词 have the pleasure in replying to your gracious speech of welcome
怀着对贵国人民的深厚感情 with profound and amicable sentiments for your people
远道来访/来自大洋彼岸的朋友 friends coming from a distant land/the other side of the Pacific
作为贵国人们的友好使者 as an envoy of friendship with your people
随同贸易代表团来访的商界的朋友们 friends from the business community accompanying the trade delegation
增加我们彼此之间的理解和友谊 increase/strengthen/promote/expand our mutual understanding and friendship
促进我们之间的友好合作关系 promote/facilitate/enhance/strengthen/advance our friendly relation of cooperation
符合两国人民的共同利益 accord with/agree with/conform to/meet the common interests of our two peoples
现在,我愉快地宣布第22届万国邮政联盟大会开幕。

Now, I have the pleasure to declare the 22nd Universal Postal Congress open.


我非常荣幸地宣布,太空开发北京国际会议现在开幕!我代表中国政府和人民,并以我个人的名义,向所有与会代表和来宾表示热烈的欢迎。



It is my great honor to declare the commencement of Beijing International Conference on Outer Space Exploration. On behalf of the Chinese Government and people, and in my own name, I would like to extend my warm welcome to all the delegates and guests.


我谨代表中国政府和人民,对本届论坛的召开表示热烈祝贺。向出席论坛的各国国家元首、政府首脑和政要、相关组织代表,以及来自世界各国的商界精英表示诚挚欢迎。



I wish to extend, on behalf of the Chinese Government and people, warm congratulations on the convocation o

f the forum, and a sincere welcome to the heads of state and government, political leaders, representatives of relevant international organizations and business leaders from around the world.


我祝贺这次会议在南京胜利召开。会议组委会的全体成员为这次会议的成功召开付出了辛勤的劳动,作出了杰出的贡献,我谨向他们表示感谢。



I would also like to express my congratulations on the successful opening of the conference in Nanjing. I wish to thank all the members of the organizing committee for their hard and admirable work, which has made this conference possible.


在这个美丽无比的金秋季节,我们在北京迎来了第四届世界妇女大会的召开。这是一次世界历史上规模空前的妇女大会,也是世界历史上最重要的国际会议之一。我们希望本届世妇会成为促进人类文明、和平与进步的光辉里程碑。为此,我们热烈欢呼第四届世界妇女大会的召开,并预祝大会圆满成功。



In this most beautiful autumn season, we welcome in Beijing the opening of the Fourth World Conference on Women, the largest and one of the most important international meetings of its kind in world history. We hope that the conference will become a brilliant landmark of promoting the civilization, peace, and progress of humanity. For this, we warmly herald the opening of the Fourth World Conference on Women and wish the Conference a complete success.


在这春暖花开的季节,我们在美丽的博鳌,迎来了亚洲和世界各地的朋友。

In this blooming season of spring, we have brought together in this pretty town of Boao so many friends from around Asia and the world at large.


我深信这次会议将达成一项保护知识产权的协定。我预祝大会圆满成功!

I am convinced that this conference will reach an agreement on the protection of intellectual property rights. I wish the conference a complete success!


请允许我向远道而来的贵宾表示最热烈的欢迎和亲切的问候。

Allow me to express my warmest welcome and gracious greetings to our distinguished guests coming from afar.
我非常愉快地向戴维斯先生率领澳大利亚代表团表示热烈的欢迎。

It is with great pleasure that I extend a warm welcome to the Australian delegation led by Mr. Davis.


我们特别高兴能有机会招待我们的美国贵宾。

It gives us a feeling of special joy to have the opportunity of entertaining our distinguished guests from the United States.


我为能代表董事会向来访的加拿大代表团表示热烈的欢迎而感到莫大的愉快。

It gives me so great a pleasure on behalf of the Board of Trustees to extend a warm welcome to all the members of the Canadian delegation.


我为能在此为克拉克董事长主持晚宴而深感愉快。

It is a great pleasure for me to preside at this dinner in honor

of Chairman Clark.


对我本人以及董事会的全体成员来说,能在大连接待您是非常愉快和令人难忘的。

This is a very happy and memorable occasion for me personally and the members of the Board to host you here in Dalian.


本着友好合作、相互促进、共同繁荣的精神,我谨向您和代表团的全体成员表示最热烈的欢迎,并向您转达我石化集团全体员工最诚挚的问候。



It is in the spirit of friendly cooperation, mutual promotion and common prosperity that I extend to you the warmest welcome and convey to you the most gracious greetings from all the employees of our petrol-chemical group corporation.


我向各位表达我个人诚挚的欢迎,并衷心祝愿你们的来访富有成果。

I want to extend my personal earnest welcome to all of you and sincerely hope that your visit here will be rewarding.


我祝愿本届年会圆满成功,并祝各位在北京过得愉快。

Finally, I wish this annual meeting a complete success and wish all of you a pleasant stay in Beijing.


承蒙由如此杰出的人士组成的团体造访本公司,实属莫大的荣幸。

It is such a great honor and privilege to receive a visit to our company from a distinguished group of people like you.


能见到太平洋彼岸来的朋友,我非常激动。

I am very excited to see our friends from the other side of the Pacific.


这使我有极好的机会来拜访老朋友,结交新朋友。

It provides me with/avails of/gives me an excellent opportunity to meet old friends and make new ones.
我很高兴能够再次同你们欢聚一堂。

I am very happy to have this second chance of joyful gathering with you.


今天我很高兴出席亚非工商界领导人的晚宴。

It is a great pleasure today for me to attend this official dinner reception of the Asian-African Business Summit.


我很高兴出席今天的午餐会,与新老朋友欢聚一堂。感谢美中关系全国委员会和美中贸易全国委员会的盛情邀请和款待。

It gives me great pleasure to attend this luncheon, meeting all the friends, old and new. Let me thank the National Committee on U. S. –China Relations and the U. S. –China Business Council for their kind invitation and gracious hospitality.


我感谢布罗斯校长的邀请,使我有机会来到久负盛名的剑桥大学。

I would like to thank Sir Alec Broers, Vice-Chancellor, for the invitation, which brings me to the famous Cambridge University.


我非常感谢有此机会访问这个美丽富饶的国家。

I greatly appreciate this opportunity to visit this beautiful and affluent country.


我们在此受到了隆重热烈的接待和无限盛情的款待,我再次非常愉快地向我们的东道主表示深深的谢意。

It gives me great pleasure to express once again to our host my deep appreciation for the grand reception and

boundless and generous hospitality we enjoy here.


非常感谢您给我这次极好的机会访问这座美丽而传奇的城市,有机会与您合作共事。

Thank you very much for giving me such an excellent opportunity to visit this beautiful and legendary city and work with you.


对您的友好邀请,请接受我们诚挚的谢意。

Please accept our sincere thanks for your kind invitation.


对贵方的友好接待和盛情款待,我谨对您表示衷心的感谢。

I should like to express my heartfelt gratitude for your gracious reception and hospitality.


我只想说我们非常感谢你们为我们所做的一切。

I’d like to say how grateful we are for all you have done for us.


在这临别的时刻,我们都有一种恋恋不舍之情。

We all feel reluctant to part from each other at this moment of parting.


对于贵公司领导在我们逗留期间给予我们那种体贴入微的关照,千言万语也道不尽我们的感激之情。

No words can fully express our gratitude to the leadership of this company for their great kindness and thoughtful consideration for us during our stay here.


东道主的热情好客将永远留在我的记忆中。

The gracious hospitality of our host will remain in my memory forever.


这些良好的印象将永远珍藏在我们美好的记忆中。

These fine impression will remain forever in our most cherished memories.


我期待着在不远的将来访问贵国。

I am looking forward with great expectation to visiting your country in the near future.


请允许我请各位与我一起举杯,为我们两市的友谊与合作干杯!

May I ask you to join me in a toast to the friendship and cooperation between our two cities.

相关主题