When I think of people in this world who have really made a difference, I think of my parents. 当我认真的思考在这个世界上真正做出贡献的人，我就会想到我的父母。
They were truly saints among ordinary people. 他们是活在平民百姓之中的圣人。
I was one of the ten children my parents adopted. 我是被我的父母被收养的这十个孩子之一。
They G )rescued（救助） each of us from a life of poverty
（贫穷） and loneliness（）.他们救助了生活在贫
They were hardly able to O） restrain（制止） themselves from bringing home more children to care for.
If they had had the D）resources ,they certainly(无疑地)would have.（如果他们当时有足够的财力，他们一定会领养更多孩子。Most people do not realize how much they I)appreciated someone until they pass away(去世).（大多数人在自己感激的人离开这个
happen to this want not did I and brothers and sisters My we
K）uttered the words Thank you to our parent（我的兄弟姐妹
Although we have all grown up and L）scattered(分散的)about the country, we got back together to thank our parents.（虽然我们现在已成人并散居全国各地，我们还是回家团聚感谢父母。
My brother Tom B）undertook(承担)the task of organizing the event.（具体的组织活动由哥哥汤姆负责
Every Friday night, Mom and Dad have had the ham dinner special at the same restaurant for the last twenty years.
That is where we waited without their knowing.
When we first caught a F) glimpse(瞥见)of them coming across the street, we all hid A）underneath (在..之下)a big table.
When they entered, we leapt(跳( leap的过去式和过去分词) out and shouted, Thank you, Mom and Dad. 当他们进来时，我们跳出
来大喊：“谢谢爸爸妈妈”。。 My brother Tom N)presented（呈
汤姆送上卡.( （拥抱）them with a card and we all hugged献）．
My Dad pretended that he had known we were under the table
all along（一直）. 而父亲呢，他假装早已知晓我们藏在桌下 .
9. A 10. N
1. No matter how experienced a speaker you are , and how well you have prepared your
speech, you will have difficulty making a speech at such a noisy reception.
2. Just as all his sister's friends cared about him, Jimmy cared about them.
3. Car manufacturers stamp a vehicle identification number at several places on new cars to help track down stolen vehicles,
4. If you dare tell on me when the teacher gets back I won't say s word to you any more.
5. Some elderly people prefer to live on their own while the great majority choose to live with their children.
6. Here is something that needs to be reckoned with: how to get the necessary finances to establish the company.
9. F 10. I Women who exercise regularly need to be careful with what they eat. 经常锻炼的女性需要留心她们的饮食。
Researchers have found evidence that even moderate exercise can result in losing iron. 研究员发现甚至有节制的锻炼也能造成铁
They said that women who exercise regularly, especially in endurance activities, typically lose iron.
In order to prevent this from becoming a problem, it is important that those women consume more meat or take
supplements to replace the iron lost.
Those who do not bother to get plentiful amounts of iron may 那些不厌其烦的摄入大量铁的人们begin to feel weak and tired. 可能会感到疲劳和虚弱。
If you can get the recommended daily allowance of iron in your diet, you will probably perform better, said one diet specialist.
One shortcoming of taking iron pills is that the pill form is not well absorbed and can sometimes make you sick”.
It is preferable that you try to remedy the deficiency by getting more iron-rich meats in your diet.
更好的治疗方法是，你尝试着在你的饮食中摄入更多含铁量较为丰富的肉类治疗铁缺乏。 There are ways to help your body store away the iron it takes in. 这里有很多方法可以帮助你的身体储存吸收的铁。
By getting plenty of Vitamin C, your body is able to process ,
or use, the iron better. 藉由得到大剂量维生素C ，你的身体能够更加妥善的处理或使用铁
Researchers acknowledge that everyone's body is different and the problem will be less serious for some.
Because it is impossible to decide whether or not this could be a problem for you, health specialists say it is advisable to check your iron levels.
Even when you can't feel it, you may still have a problem 即Translation 使当你不能感觉它，它可能仍然作为一个问题存在！XI.
1. The defendant, a woman of only 30, kept insisting on her own innocence.
2. All things considered, dates, beans and some leafy green vegetables are the best
sources of iron.