搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 口译期末复习

口译期末复习

口译期末复习
口译期末复习

口译期末复习

Part I 英译汉

1. T Their mission was to crack into the computer system of a major corporation.

他们的任务是侵入一家大公司的计算机系统。

2. China's leaders can help their country grow into a modern, prosperous, and confident nation.

中国领导人能使中国发展成一个现代化的繁荣而自信的国家。

3. The government should take effective measures to live through this economic crisis.

政府应采取有效的措施度过这场经济危机。

4. So we thought it would be better if we could classify rubbish .

所以我们就想如果能把垃圾进行分类就太好了。

5. T The deficits in their pension funds may amount to$ 3 trillion.

他们的养老金基金赤字可能达3万亿美元。

6. As usual, we'd like to quote our new customers the most reasonable price to start our business relationship for the future.

按我们的惯例,为了推动我们将来业务关系的发展,我们愿意给新客户以最公道的价格。

7. This gave me an opportunity to get to know the city more intimately.

而这就给了我一次更深入了解这个城市的机会。

8. The quotation includes the cost of accommodation, meals, transportation, sightseeing, guides, airport departure tax, and international airfare.

报价包括住宿费、膳食费、交通费、游览费、导游费、机场离境税以及国际机票等费用。

9. In Japan, the average household still subscribes to more than one newspaper.

在日本,基本上每户家庭都有订阅一份以上的报纸。

10. In particular, I want firstly to discuss the ways in which the car causes air pollution; and secondly, how we can control or reduce air pollution from the car.具体说来,我想先谈一谈汽车污染空气的途径,然后研讨一下控制或减少这种污染的方法。

11. We can encourage alternative methods of transport, both between and within

urban areas.我们可以鼓励人们选择其他交通工具,无论是市内交通,还是城市之间的旅行,都应该这样做。

12. Therefore, we must study how to supervise and regulate financial holding company.

因此,我们必须抓紧研究如何对金融控股公司进行监管。

13. After the ball is rolling, you’ll build confidence and things will keep getting easier.一旦事情开始运作进入正轨,你将建立起自信,事情也会变得越来越容易。

14. Consumers are increasingly looking to save on free shipping and retailers are responding with promotional offers.

消费者逐渐期望在免运费上省钱,而零售商以促销的方式回应顾客。

15. Some mining companies have set up research teams in China, with an emphasis on building market intelligence.

有些矿业企业已经在中国建立了研究团队,重点搜集市场情报。

16. I decided to teach English because it is a practical skill that will always be useful and something I enjoy.

我决定要教英文因为这是个实用的技能而且是我很喜爱的事。

17. You won't succeed in learning English unless you devote your diligence, patience and perseverance.

英语学习需要勤奋,耐心和毅力否则就不会成功。

18. In the future, you can get a cell-phone tailor-made to your own needs.

未来,你可以得到一款根据你的需要量身定制的手机。

19. The World Health Organization says climate change will bring positive and negative health impacts.

世界卫生组织说,气候变化能够为健康带来正面和负面的影响。

20. A batch of technological renovation projects launched in recent years are scheduled to be completed and put into operation by the end of 2002.

近几年投资建设的一批技改项目,到2002年年底前基本可以竣工投产.

Part II 汉译英

1. 作为东道主,我们热烈欢迎各方代表团的再次来到北京。

As the host, we warmly welcome all the delegations to Beijing again.

2. 现在,让我们请在这个领域享有盛誉的史密斯先生上台发言。

Now, Let's give the floor to Mr. Smith, who has a distinguished reputation in this field.

3. 中国领导人能使中国发展成一个现代化的繁荣而自信的国家。

China's leaders can help their country grow into a modern, prosperous, and confident nation.

4. 大会议程首先是向来宾致欢迎辞。

The proceedings will begin with a speech to welcome the guests.

5. 衷心希望我们的合作能为人类的环保事业做出杰出贡献。

It's sincerely hoped that our cooperation can make great contribution to the cause of environment protection.

6. 经过各方共同努力,会谈的任务已经圆满完成。

With efforts made by all parties concerned, the Talks completely accomplished its goals.

7. 经过双方共同努力,俄中关系已经达到前所未有的高水平。

With the joint /concerted efforts of both sides, bilateral relations have reached an unprecedented high.

8. 在实际的旅游支出方面,去年中国已超过法国占据第四名的位置。

In terms of actual tourist spending, China overtook France to occupy fourth place last year.

9. 今年前半年煤炭总产量比去年增加了百分之八十。

In the first half of this year the total coal output of coal rose by eighty per cent as compared with that of last year.

10. 我们应该顺应形势,与时俱进。

We should follow the trend and advance with the changing times.

11. 我们非常高兴在这愉快的时刻有机会和我们尊敬的朋友们欢聚一堂。

It's a great pleasure for us to have this opportunity to gather together with our distinguished friends on such an enjoyable occasion.

12. 他们的良好举止和热情好客给我留下了印象。

I was very impressed with their excellent manners and hospitality.

13. 绿色一直被人们认为是自然、生机、活力、健康、幸福和希望的象征。

Green has always been regarded as symbols of nature, life, vitality, health, happiness and hope.

14. 全球各地的国家和地区都面临城市化的挑战。

Countries and regions all over the world face the challenge of urbanization.

15.我们想把你们先安排在地处市中心的假日酒店下榻,从假日酒店开车三十分钟可到我们的学校。

We'd like to accommodate you in Holiday Inn in the downtown area, a thirty-minute drive from our school.

16. 对您短暂的访问,我们为您安排的日程很紧,希望您不介意。

We have a tight schedule for your brief visit. I hope you don't mind.

17. 我很高兴地告诉您,先生已被筹委会选为第一轮报告会的主要发言人。

I'm pleased to tell you that you have been chosen by the organizing committee as a keynote speaker for the first session of the workshop.

18. 中国将继续致力于成为全球最具吸引力的投资东道国。

China will exert its utmost to maintain its position as the world's most attractive investment destination.

19. 我们生活在一个快节奏的社会,一切事情都比以前做的更快,更大,更好。

We live in such a fast paced society now where everything is done faster, bigger and better than before.

20. 本届年会为我们交换意见、消除误解、达成共识提供了理想的场所。

The current annual meeting provides us with an ideal arena to exchange views, clear up misunderstandings and reach common ground.

2021年英语翻译口译笔译考试初级口译模拟试题

2021年英语翻译口译笔译考试初级口译模拟试 题(3) Part A: Translate the following passages from English into Chinese(two passages, each 25 points) Passage 1 : Can man be credited with choosing the right path when he knows only one?Can he be congratulated for his wise decision when only one judgment is possible? If he knows nothing of vice, is he to be praised for adhering to virtue? Wisdom consists of the deliberate exercise of judgment; knowledge comes in the discrimination between those known alternatives. Weighing these alternatives is the way of maturity. Only then does man have the strength to follow his choice without wavering, since that choice is based firmly on knowledge rather than on an uncertain, dangerously shallow foundation of ignorance. Passage 2 :

口译对话

C=Carrence H=Harrison C: How time flies! You’ve been in Wuhan for one week. How’s your feeling about the trip here? H: Fabulous! The beauty of Wuhan is really more than words could describe. C: Glad to hear that. By the way, what impresses you most in this metropolis during your trip here? H: I ‘d like to say Hubei Provincial Museum has created an indelible impression on me. Because I can have easy access to the magnificent history of Hubei here, thus substantially helping me understand the people, the custom and other aspects of the culture here. C: Surely! Hubei is an abundant land full of luminaries. As the capital of Hubei Province, Wuhan really enjoys an unbroken history and a splendid culture. H: Yup, It seems that much more attention has been paid to the tertiary education in your province. I do appreciate the universities here. C: Great! Of all the universities you have visited here, which do you love best? H: Honestly speaking, Hubei University has won my heart because this university has a very strong academic atmosphere and the students here are spectacularly conscientious and fastidious. C: Thank you! We really don’t deserve it.. As for our trip to the Red Chamber, how do you like that place? H: Marvelous place! It’s quite a sym bolic building that manifests a lot about the 1911 Revolution. Having visit this historic site, I really find that my admiration towards Sun Yat-sen, the founding father of China, has enormously strengthened. C: Wow, hoe knowledgeable you are! It’s really amazing that you know so much about the history of China. H: Thank you so much! To be quite honest, I’ve done a lot of preliminary work before my trip here. What’s more, I show tremendous interest in the Chinese history. C: Perfect! So next time when you come here, remember to call me and I will show you around more historical spots here. H: Amazing! Oh, time pressing, I’ve got to catch the plane. C: OK. Looking forward to seeing you next time soon! Byebye! H: Bye! 朱:时间过得真快啊,黄金周都要结束了。你对这次的行程感觉怎么样呢? 徐:好极了!武汉美得简直用言语难以形容! 朱:很高兴你很享受这次行程。问一句,这个城市给你印象最深的地方是什么呢? 徐:我想湖北省博物馆给我留下了很深的印象。在这里我可以感受到湖北省的庄严历史,这大大的帮助我了解这里的人,这里的习俗,和这里文化的其他一些方面。 朱:确实是,湖北这个地方人杰地灵,作为其省会的武汉尤其具有深厚的历史文化底蕴。徐:是的。似乎你们政府对武汉高等教育的投入很大,我很欣赏这里的大学。 朱:在这些大学中你最喜欢那一个呢? 徐:老实说,我最喜欢湖北大学。因为这所学校有很浓的学术氛围,而且这里的学生都很勤奋都很认真。 朱:哪里哪里,谢谢你的抬举。你还记得我们参观过的红楼吗?你觉得那里怎么样? 徐:那是一个令人惊奇的地方,那是见证了辛亥革命的标志性建筑。参观完那里后,我对孙中山先生,新中国的奠基人,更加崇敬。

口译词汇及所涉及专业知识汇总

口译词汇及所涉及专业知识汇总Floating Dock (a metal Floating Dock ) 浮动港口Maritime Training Academy 海军训练基地 Air Force Training Academy 空军训练基地 Ocean Patrol Vessels( OPV) 海洋巡逻舰 Sea Patrol Vessels 近海巡逻船 Air Craft Carrier 航空母舰 发标to issue bidding documents 采购计划purchasing planning 渔政船fishery administration vessel 军舰Naval vessels 德班Durban 开普敦Cape Town 理查湾港Richard Bay 股权equity/share

煤矿集散地Coal distribution center 军港military harbor 商业港commercial port 武官defense attaché 商务参赞commercial counsellor 大使馆embassy 领事馆consulate 军火arms and ammunition 防务defense 中国人民解放军总装备部Chinese PLA General Armament Department 国际海军防务展IMDEX (International Maritime Defence Exhibition & Conference) 导弹护卫舰missile frigate 海军总司令commander-in-chief of the navy 总统专机president jet

06-07 C卷 口译理论与实践 期末考试 试卷 答案

Interpretation Training Test Paper C (Tape script) Part A ( E-C) (50%) Directions: In this part of the test, you will hear two passages in English. Each passage consists of two paragraphs. After you have heard each paragraph, interpret it into Chinese. You may take notes while listening. Passage 1 (25%): Mr. President, your state visit to our country gives us the opportunity and responsibility to chart a course for the future that is more positive, more stable and, hopefully, more productive than our relations have been for the last few years. China is a great country with a rich and proud history and strong future. The direction China takes toward cooperation or conflict will profoundly affect Asia, America, and the world for decades. The emergence of a China as a power that is stable, open and non-aggressive, that embraces free markets, and that works with us to build a secure international order is deeply in the interest of our people. Passage 2 (25%): For most people, almost any place can become a tourist destination as long as it is different from the place where the traveler usually lives. New York may not be a tourist attraction to a New Yorker, but for a Londoner it may have many charms. The famous tourist sites of many big cities offer a unique historic atmosphere, such as the Great Wall and the Palace Museum of Beijing, and the Buckingham Palace and St Paul’s Cathedral of London. Tourists will indeed be affected by the unusual atmosphere of those cities. Smaller towns and rural areas throughout the world have attractions of this kind for tourists. An excellent example is the small village town of Zhou Zhuang in China, known as “the Venice of the Orient”. Of course, natural scenery has always been an attraction for tourists. Tens of thousands of people visit Niagara Falls every year, for example. Its reputation as a place for honeymoon is world-famous. Part B ( C-E) (50%) Directions: In this part of the test, you will hear two passages in Chinese. Each passage consists of two paragraphs. After you have heard each paragraph, interpret it

数字口译基础练习1附答案

数字口译基础练习 Part A . 3,899 3,908 7009 780,120 504,781 五千 九亿三千六百七十七万七千 Part C. 1. The population of this city in 2004 was 78,872,890. 2. The natural reserve takes up an area of 123,880,000 square kilometers. 3. The coastal line of this country is 7,723,605 meters. 4. The n umber of college graduated will climb 30,009 90,591 79,301 67,900 Part 六万 四百六十七万 九 百六^一万 七百五 十万 十^一亿七千 五百万 五十七万 五千九百三十三万 三千五百三十八万

to a record high of 328 million this summer, an increase of 540,000, or 34%, over the year 2000. 5.Austrilia, with its landmass of 7,686,850 square kilometers, or 2,967,893 square miles, has a population of 18,742,000. Part D .以下是世界上五个主要英语国家的人口与国土面积的情况,请听译成汉语。 The United States has a population of 301,257,800, with a total area of 9,372,610 square kilometers, or 3,618,765 square miles. Canada ,a country with a population of only 31,519,500, has a total area slightly larger than that of the United States, that is , an area of 9,946,140 square kilometers, or 3,851,788 square miles. The United Kingdom, whose population amounts to 60,315,600, has a total land area of 244,820 square kilometers, or 94,525 square miles. Austrilia, with its land-mass of 7,686,850 square kilometers, or 2,967,893 square miles, has

(完整word版)口译基础教程对话练习答案--仲伟合

Unit 1 ?李颖:We are going to ascend the great wall tomorrow morning. So I’d like to go to bed early and have a good sleep this evening. You know climbing the great wall is not an easy job. ?明天早上我们计划去爬长城,所以我想今晚早点休息,好好睡一觉。你知道爬长城可不是一件简单的事情。 ?Jack: Great. The Great Wall is very famous and becomes a must for tourist in Beijing. Would you tell me something about it? ?好啊。长城那么有名,是游客来北京必去的景点。你能和我说一说长城么? ?李颖:OK. The construction of the great wall took altogether over 2000years.it started in the Zhou dynasty in the 7th century. B.C. And continued until Ming Dynasty in the 15th century A.D. The existing wall was built in the Ming Dynasty. ?好。长城的整个建筑过程持续了总共两千多年,始于公元七世纪的周朝,后来一直延续到公元后十五世纪的明朝。现存的城墙都是明朝修建的。 ?Jack: The Great Wall is indeed the crystallization of the industry and wisdom of the Chinese people and also a symbol of ancient Chinese culture. Then why the ancient people built the wall? ?长城的确是中国人民勤劳智慧的结晶,同时也是中国古代文化的象征.那么为什么古代人民要修建长城呢? ?李颖:It was constructed to guard against the invasion by nomadic tribes from the north. When enemy troops approached, guards on watch would send smoke signals from the beacon-fire towers as an alarm. ?修建长城是为了抵御来自北方游牧民族的入侵。敌军逼近时,放哨的警卫就会在烽火台上发送烟雾信号作为警报。 ?Jack: How did they manage to do so? Can you be more specific? ?他们怎么发送烟雾信号作为警报呢?你能说的具体点么? ?李颖:Those towers on the wall are spaced at equal distances from each other. When guards in a tower saw the signals from its neighbor, they immediately did the same thing .In this way; the signals would be relayed to the capital. ?长城上的烽火台是均匀分布的。如果烽火台上的警卫看到相邻烽火台上发出的信号,他们就会立刻跟着发出信号。这样一个接一个信号就传到了都城。 ?Jack: what the smart idea the ancient people had! I was told that in china. People usually call the Great Wall “Ten Thousand Li Long Wall”. Does it really mean that long? ?古代人民的想法真是巧妙啊!我听说在中国人们通常把长城称作“万里长城”。真的有那么长么? ?李颖:Yes, exactly. It runs all the way across the eastern half of china with a length of about 6 000 kilometers. 是的,正是这样。长城绵延约6 000公里,穿越了中国的东半部。 ?Jack: 6 000 kilometers! It is unbelievable. 6 000公里!难以置信。 ?李颖:The Great Wall is said to be the only building on the earth that can be seen from the outer space. 据说万里长城是从外太空可以看到的地球上唯一的建筑。

商务英语口译期末复习资料(参考译文)

P23页 1.我在上午说过,今天我们各国面临一个机会,可以分别和共同作出具体承诺和采取明确措施,确保核材料的安全,防止核材料落入那些无疑会利用它们的恐怖主义分子手中。 2.今晚,我可以这么说,我们成功地把握了这一机遇,作为具体的国家和国际社会,我们已经采取了措施,美国人民将因此更安全,世界将更稳定。 3.我谨在此感谢出席这一具有历史意义的峰会的全体代表,来自世界各地区的49位领导人。今天之所以能取得进展,是因为这些领导人不仅与会发言,而且采取行动;不是含糊地承诺在未来采取行动,而是承诺他们准备立即实施的有意义的步骤。 4.我还要感谢各位同仁在讨论中所表现的坦率与合作精神。今天并无冗长的讲话,亦无要求别国如何是从的训诫。我们互相倾听、互相尊重。我们认识到,虽然不同国家面临不同的挑战,但我们有着共同的利益,即确保这些危险核材料的安全。 P52页 1.在二十一世纪,你们必须承担不分国界的国际金融系统的重任。当香港和雅加达的股票市场下跌时,其影响再也不是局部性,而是全球性的。因此,贵国充满生机的经济成长同整个亚太地区恢复稳定和经济发展紧密相连。 2.在最近一次的金融危机中,中国坚定不移地承担了对本地区和全世界的责任,帮助避免了又一个危险的货币贬值周期。我们必须继续携手合作,对付全球金融系统面临的威胁以及对整个亚太地区本应有的发展和繁荣的威胁。 3.在我以上列举的每一个关键领域,显然,只要我们相互合作而不是互不往来,我们就能取得更大的成就。因此,我们应该努力,确保双方之间目前的建设性关系在下个世纪结出圆满的协作果实。 4.要做到这一点,我们就必须更好地相互了解,了解各自的共同利益、共有的期望和真诚的分歧。我相信这种公开直接的交流有助于澄清和缩小我们的分歧。更为重要的是,允许人们理解、辩论和探讨这些问题,能使他们对我们建设美好的未来更加充满信心。 P69页 1. Presenting gifts is one of the important contents of modern business activities, in order to establish friendly relations, progress friendship, and also can be applied to advertising and promoting. It’s important to select a gift, because it transmits the information of culture, economy, status, knowledge and other aspects. It’s probably both may improve the image of the company and may damage it. 2. Presenting gifts in business activities can generally divide into several conditions as following: (1) Presenting gifts for employees and rewarding their hard work. (2) Presenting gifts for enhancing the business connection with customers. (3) Presenting gifts for each other to build relationships with business counterparts. 3. Therefore, more and more companies realize that presenting gifts in business activities is not only advertising, but also a important tool

口译谈判对话

Sales and business talk Negotiating price A 很遗憾你们报的价格太高,如果按这种价格买进,我方实在难以推销。 B 如果你考虑一下质量,你就不会觉得我们的价格太高了。 A 那咱们就各让一步吧。 A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high. A: Let's meet each other half way. A 很遗憾,贵方的价格猛长,比去年几乎高出20%。 B 那是因为原材料的价格上涨了。 A 我知道了,多谢。 A: I'm sorry to say that your price has soared. It's almost 20% higher than last year's. B: That's because the price of raw materials has gone up. A: I see. Thank you. A 这种产品你们想订多少 B 我们想订900打。 A 目前我们至多只能提供600打。 A: How many do you intend to order B: I want to order 900 dozen. A: The most we can offer you at present is 600 dozen. Quantity A 这些大米我们检验过了,重量不够,我们感到奇怪。 B 我们出售商品是以装船重量为准,不是以卸货重量为准。 A 我知道了。 A: We have inspected the rice, and we're surprised to know that the weight is short. B: We sell our goods on loaded weight and not on landed weight. A: I see. Packing A 下面我想就包装问题讨论一下。 B 请陈述你们的意见。 A 好,我们希望我们对包装的意见能传达到厂商。 A: The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.

口译口试知识点归纳

1.我非常感谢... Thank you very much for... 2.热情友好的欢迎辞 gracious speech of welcome 3...之一 be one of 4.访问...是... A visit to...has... 5.多年梦寐以求的愿望 has long been my dream 6...给予我一次...的机会... (The visit will) give me(an excellent ) opportunity to ... 7.我为...,再次表达(我的愉快之情和荣幸之感)。 I wish to say again that I am so delighted and privileged to... 8.(我对您为我到达贵国后所做的一切安排)深表感谢。 note:注意这里“到达”的动词向名词形式的转变。 I'm deeply grateful for everything you've done for me since my arrival in China. 9.(我很高兴)有此机会(来贵公司工作),与中国汽车业的杰出人士合作共事。note:(1)这里的“合作共事”可以不译,由前面的“工作”统领,用with连接就可以了。(2)“杰出人士”的翻译 I'm very glad to have the opportunity to work in your company with a group of brilliant people in China's automobile industries. 10....多年来一直盼望... note:主要是对“盼望”一词的快速反应。have been looking forward to ...for many years 11.我很感激... note:出现“感激”,首先反应就是appreciate 及其同族词。 I appreciate... 12.你若不在意的话,... If you don't mind,... 13.去...走走 tour around... 14.浦江商务旅游公司note:注意其中的旅游的选词 Pu Jiang Business Travel Company 15.国家旅游局 note:局不一定要用bureau the Chinese National Tourist Administration 16.经...批准的... ...approved by... 17.在华... ...in China 18.以...为主要服务对象 provide services mainly to... 19.公司的宗旨是... We operate under the principal of ... 20.促进,改善,发展 promote,improve,promote 21...及其周边地区 ...and its surrounding areas 22.提供全方位的服务 note:注意这里的“全方位”的翻译 offer an all-round service to... 23.竭诚 do one's best 24.坦诚相待 ...in an honest partnership 25.商务 business activities 26.我们很高兴... It gives us great pleasure to... 27.再次接待... note:学习这种比较特殊的说法 to play host to ... once again 29.学校的全体师生员工 the faculty,students and staff of the university 30.向...表示热烈欢迎 ...wish to extend one's warm welcome to ... 31.格林博士和夫人 Dr.and Mrs. Green 32.我相信... I am convinced that... 33.这次对...的访问 note:注意“这次”的翻译 current visit to... 34....必将为... ...will surely...

商务英语口译期末复习资料(原文)

P23页 1. I said this morning that today would be an opportunity for our nations, both individually and collectively, to make concrete commitments and take tangible steps to secure nuclear materials so they never fall into the hands of terrorists who would surely use them. 2. This evening, I can report that we have seized this opportunity, and because of the steps we’ve taken--as individual nations and as an international community--the American people will be safer and the world will be more secure. 3. I want to thank all who participated in this historic summit -- 49 leaders from every region of the world. Today’s progress was possible because these leaders came not simply to talk, but to take action; not simply to make vague pledges of future action, but to commit to meaningful steps that they are prepared to implement right now. 4. I also want to thank my colleagues for the candor and cooperative spirit that they brought to the discussions. This was not a day of long speeches or lectures on what other nations must do. We listened to each other, with mutual respect. We recognized that while different countries face different challenges, we have a mutual interest in securing these dangerous materials. P52页 1. In the 21st century your generation must also lead the challenge of an international financial system that has no respect for national borders. When stock markets fall in Hong Kong or Jakarta, the effects are no longer local; they are global. The vibrant growth of your own economy is tied closely, therefore, to the restoration of stability and growth in the Asia Pacific region. 2. China has steadfastly shouldered its responsibilities to the region and the world in this latest financial crisis -- helping to prevent another cycle of dangerous devaluations. We must continue to work together to counter this threat to the global financial system and to the growth and prosperity which should be embracing all of this region. 3. In each of these vital areas that I have mentioned, we can clearly accomplish so much more by walking together rather than standing apart. That is why we should work to see that the productive relationship we now enjoy blossoms into a fuller partnership in the new century. 4. If that is to happen, it is very important that we understand each other better, that we understand both our common interest and our shared aspirations and our honest differences. I believe the kind of open, direct exchange can both clarify and narrow our differences, and, more important, by allowing people to understand and debate and discuss these things can give a greater sense of confidence to our people that we can make a better future. P69页 1.赠送礼物是现代商务活动的重要内容之一,是为了建立友好关系、增进友谊,也能用于广告和促销。礼品的选择是非常重要,因为它传递着文化、经济、

历年英语翻译初级口译考试真题及答案

历年英语翻译初级口译考试真题及答案 上午卷: 英译中: (1) New Zealand is a South Pacific country located midway between the Equator and the South Pole, with a land of 268,105 square kilometers and a population of over three million. (第63页-黄) 新西兰是一个南太平洋国家,位于赤道和南极洲之间,国土面积为268105平方公里,人口为300多万。 简析:纵观口译考题,出题者十分聪明地将有关课文的每篇的首句作为考题来出,真是用心良苦。试想每篇文章的首句或每段文章的第一句话不是有提纲挈领的作用吗?理解了首句往往就能了解文章的大概。这和阅读理解的要求有着很大的相通性。所以加强平日对英语句子的敏感性十分有必要。 2) When the washing cycle is over, the machine fries the plates and glasses with its own heart, and indeed they can be left inside until they are needed for the next meal. (P.367) 洗涤过程完成后,洗碗机用自身的热量将盘子和杯子烘干。杯盘还可以留在机内待下一餐使用时再取出。 中译英: (1)为了过好学校里的公寓生活,学生应该学会自己洗衣服,整理房间,甚至于买菜做饭。(第355页) To manage apartment living in school successfully, the students must learn to do their own washing and cleaning, and even buy and cool their own food. (2)据估计,全球毒品的贸易额以达到每年4000亿美元之巨。吸毒者约占全世界人口的3%。(p36蓝)

对话口译部分

Unit1句子口译 第一部分 1. 这是您第一次来广西吗? 1. Is this your first visit to Guangxi﹖ 2. 很高兴见到您?我们一直期待着您的到来? 2. Glad to see you. We’ve been expecting your coming. 3. 在过去的几年里,广西发生了很大的变化?越来越多的外商开始来南宁投资? 3. Over the past several years, Guangxi has witnessed great changes. More and more foreign businessmen began to invest in Nanning. 第二部分 1. 这是一家五星级酒店,地理位置优越?交通方便? 1. This is a five-star hotel with an ideal location and convenient transportation. 2. 希望你们对这里的住宿和服务感到满意? 2. I hope you can find the accommodation and services here satisfactory. 3. 所有费用由公司报销/负担? 3. All the expenses will be borne by the company.

4. 如果您在这里遇到不便之处,或需要帮助,请立即与我联系? 4. If any inconveniences occur or you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact me. 第三部分 1. 防城港位于广西南部北部湾北岸西端,是中国沿海24个主要港口之一? 1. Fangcheng Port is situated at the west end to the north coast of the Beibu Gulf in south Guangxi. It is one of the 24 major ports in coastal China. 2. 规划的港口岸线长50.3公里,可规划建设深水泊位200多个? 2. The planned port line is 50.3 kilometers. More than 200 deep-water berths can be built along the line. 3. 港口始建于1968年3月22日,1983年7月国务院批准对外开放? 3. The port was initially built on March 22, 1968 and was opened in July, 1983 with approval from the State Council. 4. 防城港地处华南经济圈?西南经济圈与东盟经济圈的结合部,是我国内陆进入东盟国家最便捷的出海门户? 4. Located at the conjuncture of South China Economic Rim, Southwest China Economic Rim and ASEAN Economic Rim, Fangcheng Port serves as the most convenient access of China’s mainland to ASEAN countries.

相关主题