搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 《高级口译教程》(第四版)配套核心词汇(外事接待)

《高级口译教程》(第四版)配套核心词汇(外事接待)

《高级口译教程》(第四版)配套核心词汇(外事接待)
国际出发/抵达 international departure/arrival
接机服务 meeting service
机场大楼 terminal building
候机大厅 waiting hall
问讯处 information/inquiry desk
起飞/抵达时间 departure/arrival time
登记卡 boarding pass
安全检查 security check
海关 the Customs
办理海关例行手续 go through customs formalities
海关行李申报单 Customs baggage/luggage declaration form
外币申报单 foreign currency declaration form
报关 make a customs declaration
应纳关税物品 dutiable goods/articles
往返票 round-trip/return ticket
入境/出境/过境签证 entry/exit/transit visa
入境手续 entry formalities
一次性/多次入境签证 single-entry/multiple-entry visa
再入境签证 re-entry visa
出/入境登记卡 embarkation/disembarkation card
旅游签证 tourist visa
免签证明 visa waiver
外交护照 diplomatic passport
转机 interline connection; transboarding
中转处 transfer correspondence
免税物品 duty-free goods/articles
手提行李 hand luggage
随身携带行李 carry-on baggage/depositary
行李提取/寄存处 luggage/baggage claim
行李标签牌 luggage/baggage tag
行李手推车 luggage/baggage handcart/pushcart
机场行李搬运工 skycap
机场班车 airport shuttle bus
航空公司汽车服务处 airline coach service
出租车侯租处 taxi stand/rank
健康证书 health certificate
种痘/预防接种证书 vaccination/inoculation certificate
接待员 receptionist
盛大招待会 grand reception
冷餐招待会 buffet reception
旅馆登记表 hotel registration form
旅馆休息大厅 hotel lobby
客房预定服务 room reservation service
入住/退房 check in/out
总统/豪华套房 presidential suite
单/双人房 single/double room
湖景房间 room with a good view over the lake
叫醒服务 morning call service; wake-up call service
客房送饭服务 room service for meals
外事办公室(外办)foreign affairs office
活动日程;日程安排 itinerary; schedule
欢迎/告别词 welcome/farewell speech/address
请允许我介绍一下自己。我叫……,是翻译。

Allow me to introduce myself. I am…, the interpreter.


对不起,我还没有请教阁下的尊姓大名呢。

Excuse me, I haven’t had the honor of knowing you.


我们很高兴能请到您。
It’s a great pleasure to have you here with us.



您一定是我们期盼已久的客人,从匹兹堡大学来的格林教授吧!

You must be our long-expected guest, Professor Green from University of Pittsburgh!


嘿,这不是李先生吗!你好吗?
Hi, if it isn’t Mr. Li! How’re you?



谢谢您亲自专程赶来接待我。

Thank you very much for coming all the way to meet me in person.


我很高兴见到您。

I’m so pleased to have met you. /It’s been my pleasure meeting you.



们又见面了。

Small world, isn’t it?



我很高兴能与您结识。

I’m delighted to make your acquaintance.


我很高兴能在我的家乡接待您。

I’m glad/happy/delighted to have the pleasure of meeting you in my hometown.


感谢各位专程远道造访本公司。

Thank you for coming al the way to our company.


欢迎光临上海通用汽车公司。

Welcome to Shanghai General Motors.


能有如此热情的团体参与我们的项目,我们深感愉快。

It is a great pleasure to have such an enthusiastic group participate in our project.


我们十分感谢你们不辞辛劳远道来访我市。

We appreciate very much that you have come to visit our city in spite of the long and tiring journey.


您旅途过得如何?

How was your journey?


我希望您在这里过得愉快。

I hope you will enjoy your stay here.



我想把您介绍给……

I would like to introduce you to/I would like you to meet…



我相信你们未曾见过面。
I don’t think you have met before.



女士们,先生们,我很高兴能有此殊荣向诸位介绍……

Ladies and gentlemen, I am glad to have the honor of introducing…


请允许我介绍一下……公司的总经理……先生。

May I present Mr. ..., General Manager of….


女士们,先生们,我非常愉快地向各位介绍我们的客人布朗博士。

Ladies and gentlemen, I take great pleasure in introducing our guest Dr. Brown.


我能为您做些什么?
Is there anything I can do for you?



我想向您介绍一下我们初步拟定的活动日程。
I would like to show you our tentative itinerary.



您喜欢我们的日程安排吗?

How do you like our schedule?



对您短暂的访问,我们为您安排的日程很紧,希望您不介意。

We have a tight schedule for your short/brief visit. I hope you don’t mind.


感谢您为我们所作的如此精心的安排。

Thank you very much for such a thoughtful arrangement for us.


谢谢您邀请我参加这次令人愉快的晚宴。

Thank you very much for inviting me to this delightful dinner.


祝您万事如意!

I wish you all the best!


祝您参观一切顺利!

Wish you all the best in your tour/visit!



祝您访问圆满成功!

Wish your visit a complete success!



我期待着您的再次相会。
I’m looking forward to your visit again.



希望我们不久能再次相会。

Hope to see each other again soon.



代我向……问好。

Remember me to…/Say hello to … for me.



请多保重。

Take care!



让我们保持联系。

Let’s keep in touch.



期待着能有机会再次作为东道主接待您。
I’m looking forward to the opportunity of hosting you here again.


您真好,专程来送别。

It

’s very nice of you to come all the way to see me off.



祝您旅途愉快。
I wish you a pleasant journey./Have a nice trip.



一路平安!

Bon voyage./Have a safe trip home!

相关主题