搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 > 全新版大学英语综合教程1课后翻译答案

全新版大学英语综合教程1课后翻译答案

那是个正规宴会,我照妈妈对我讲的那样穿着礼服去了。

As it was a formal dinner party, I wore formal dress, as Mother told me to

他的女友劝他趁抽烟的坏习惯尚未根深蒂固之前把它改掉

His girlfriend advised him to get out of his bad habit of smoking before it took hold

他们预料到下几个月电的需求量很大,决定增加生产Anticipating that the demand for electricity will be high during the next few months, they have decided to increase its production

据说比尔因一再违反公司的安全规章而被解雇

It is said that Bill has been fired for continually violating the company’s safety rules.

据报道地方政府已采取适当措施避免严重缺水的可能性

It is reported that the government has taken proper measures to avoid the possibility of a severe water shortage.

正如科学家所预言的那样,全球污染成了人类面临的最严重的问题之一

As is predicted by scientists, global pollution has become one of the most serious problems humans are faced with.

谋求这些职位的竞争很激烈----今年的求职者是去年的五倍

Competition for these jobs is very tough –we have five times as many applicants this year as we did last year

正如事实表明的那样,教育大纲应当符合国家的经济发展计划

As the facts show, educational programs need to fit into the national plan for economical development.

这辆汽车太费油,而且价格几乎是我想付的二倍

The car burns too much gas, and moreover, the price is almost twice as much as I intend to pay

要了解一起重大的国际事件,我们首先需要考虑其历史与政治背景

To understand a great international event, we, first of all, need to consider the historical and political background to it

半个小时过去了,但末班车还没来。我们只好走回家Half an hour had gone by, but the last bus hadn’t come yet. We had to walk home.

玛丽看上去对汉语考试很担心,因为她还没有背熟课文

Mary seems to be very worried about the Chinese exam because she hasn’t learned the texts by heart.

既然篮球赛已被推迟,我们不妨去参观博物馆

Since the basketball match has been postponed, we might as well visit the museum

整个二次世界大战期间他一直和父母住在澳大利亚He stayed in Australia with his parents all the way through WWⅡ

自1985年从南京大学毕业至今,可以说我与我的大学同学失去了联系

Since I graduated from Nanjing University in 1985, I have kind of lost touch with my classmates

据报道联合国斡旋者制定出了他们希望双方都能接受的

It is reported that UN mediators have worked out a plan which they hopewill be acceptable to both sides.

多丽丝小心翼翼的在森林里行走害怕遭到大蛇的攻击。

Doris walked inthe forest cautiously, afraid of being attacked by giant snakes.

地震、台风和其他自然灾害无法防止但可以采取行动保护生命财产安全。

Earthquakes, typhoons and other natural disaters cannot be prevented, but action can be taken to protect life and property.

我买了新的一期我最喜欢的体育杂志就赶紧回家急着想读之自娱。

I bought a new issue of myfavorite sports magazine and hurried home, anxious to amuse myself reading it.

海伦缺乏自信。我从未遇到过像他那样没有自信的人。Helenlacks confidence. I’ve never known anyone so unsure of herself.

我不太清楚哪儿你能找到个好木工——你最好四处打听打听。

I’m not sure where you can find a good carpenter---you’dbetter ask around.

他感到有点尴尬赶紧清了清喉咙抬头看着墙上的画。Feeling a little embarrassed, he quicklycleared histhroat and looked up at the painting on the wall.

迈克尔去世了留下三个儿子、两个女儿和妻子伊丽莎白。

Michael was survived by three sons,two daughters, and

his wife Elizabeth.

作为金融专家威廉建议我们投资股票市场。afinancial expert, William As advised us to invest our money in the stockmarket.

我们这些小零售商无法和超市在价格和销售等方面竞争。

We small retailers can’t compete with supermarkets in pricing and sales.

下载文档原格式(Word原格式,共5页)
相关文档
  • 大学英语综合教程答案

  • 大学英语教材翻译答案

  • 大学英语综合教程

  • 新版大学英语综合教程

  • 英汉互译实用教程

  • 英汉互译教程