搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第17集

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第17集

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第17集
生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第17集

为什么我总是出力

Why do I always have to carry the heavy stuff?

很简单啊

Well,it's very simple.

在我们这群一无所有的破烂科学家当中

In our ragtag band of scientists with nothing to lose, 我负责动脑子

I'm the smart one,

沃罗威茨负责搞笑

Wolowitz is the funny one,

库萨帕里是一个奋力想要融入我们的生活

and Koothrappali is the lovable foreigner

但是以失败告终的可爱的老外

who struggles to understand our ways and fails.

你别无选择只有肌肉男了

That leaves you,by default,as the muscle.

再多搬一层我就肌肉难了

One more floor,and I'd be the pulled muscle.

来的正好

Oh,it's about time.

我要饿死了

I'm starving.

这个其实我们没带中国菜回来

Um,well,we didn't actually get Chinese food.

-为什么啊-淡定

- Why not? - Don't panic.

这个更赞

This is better.

不是吧

Oh,no.

你们不会用食物换了魔豆吧

You didn't trade the food for magic beans,did you?

当然没有

Of course not.

况且严格来说魔豆也是食物

And technically,magic beans would be food.

虽然吃了它们怪浪费的

Although eating them would be quite a waste,

因为你可以种植它们

since you could plant them,

然后一夜之间就会长成一株巨大的豆茎

and overnight,have a giant beanstalk,

足够一个小城市吃的

which would provide enough roughage for a small city.

其实有时候我根本没听你说话

Yeah,sometimes I don't listen.

只是看着你的下巴一上一下

Sometimes I just watch your jaw go up and down.

我们去中餐馆的路上

We were on our way to the Chinese restaurant

貌似看见了亚当·韦斯特

when we thought we saw Adam West,

亚当·韦斯特:《蝙蝠侠》的扮演者

所以我们就跟着他走

so we followed him.

谁是亚当·韦斯特

Who's Adam West?

谁是亚当·韦斯特

Who's Adam West?!

莱纳德你们性交之后都聊些什么啊

Leonard,what do the two of you talk about after the coitus? 我猜是"哇塞4分钟"

My guess is,"Hey,four minutes!

"新纪录啊"

New record!"

所以我才负责搞笑啊

That's why I'm the funny one.

反正呢我们跟着他到了旧货出售摊儿

Anyway,we followed the guy to this garage sale,

那卖的东西都超赞

and they had the coolest stuff.

他们正好关门大甩卖

They were closing up.

这一箱子东西才60块

We got this whole box for 60 bucks.

我们还没来得及看清都有什么呢

We didn't even get to go through it all.

说不定有什么宝贝呢

There could be anything in here.

看看有没有新女朋友

There a new girlfriend in there?

说不定你需要一个

'Cause you might need one.

没有

No.

不过有《捉鬼敢死队》的原版终稿

But there is an original final draft Ghostbusters script 上面真的有黏液的污迹哎

with actual slime stains!

你说得对

Oh,you're right.

这个是《捉鬼敢死队2》

It's Ghostbusters 2.

没看头

Never mind.

我滴神啊

Oh,my God.

是阿福娃娃

An Alf doll.

我11岁的时候我妈在我爸去世之后

When I was 11,my mother got me one

给我买了一个

to help me sleep

好让我能睡好觉

after my dad left.

我那时候会假装

I used to pretend

爸爸是去了蜜胺树脂星球

that my dad had moved to the planet Melmac, 而阿福会把他带回我身边的

and Alf was going to bring him back to me. 但它从来也没有

But he never did.

我爸爸在哪儿小玩偶

Where's my daddy,puppet?

他在哪儿

Where is he?

太伤感了

That is so sad.

不更伤感的是你居然不知道

No,what's sad is that you don't know

亚当·韦斯特是电视版蝙蝠侠的扮演者

Adam West was TV's Batman.

史波克的脑袋

Here's Spock's head with no body.

波克:《星际迷航》中的人物

T先生的身子

Here's Mr.T's body with no head.

Mr.T:《星际迷航》中的人物

啊在这儿史波克的身子配T先生的脑袋

Oh,yeah,here's Spock's body with Mr.T's head. 我同情那些没有逻辑的傻瓜

I pity the fool who's illogical.

好吧我要回家了

Okay,I'm just gonna go home

做一个烤干酪然后上eHarmony

and make a grilled cheese and window-shop eHarmony:美国线上交友网站

意淫去

on eHarmony.

好的拜拜

Okay,bye.

妥了

Okay.

哇塞快看《夺宝奇兵》的连连看

Ooh,look,an Indiana Jones connect-the-dots. 还有潜水侠的手办

And an Aquaman action figure.

好像有人给他画了个小弟弟

Looks like someone drew a penis on him.

没事儿看我擦掉

Ooh,that'll come off.

我们都看不下去了喂

You see what you're doing?

停下

Stop that.

真赞啊

Fascinating.

什么东西

What?

是《魔戒》里的魔戒

It appears to be a Lord of the Rings ring.

上面居然还刻着

Oh. It's even got

精灵语呢

the Elvish engraving on it.

不是精灵语

It's not Elvish.

是用精灵语的字母写的魔多语

It's the language of Mordor written in Elvish script. "魔戒全属至尊御"

"One Ring to rule them all."

出自《魔戒》台词

"至尊指引诸魔戒"

"One Ring to find them."

"至尊魔戒唤众戒"

"One Ring to bring them all."

"众戒归一黑暗中"

"And in the darkness bind them."

我靠咱们好宅啊

Holy crap,are we nerdy.

我调查了一下这个魔戒

So,I was doing some checking on the ring.

等下谢尔顿那边桌子上的是番茄酱吗

Hold on. Sheldon,is there ketchup on that table? 是滴

Yes,there is.

有个好玩的事儿

Oh,here's a fun fact.

最初的时候番茄酱

Ketchup started out

是酱汁的总称

as a general term for sauce,

特别是那些加了草本植物和香料的

typically made of mushrooms or fish brine

蘑菇或腌鱼

with herbs and spices.

早期流行的主材料包括蓝莓

Some popular early main ingredients included blueberry, 凤尾鱼牡蛎四季豆还有葡萄

anchovy,oyster,kidney bean and grape.

没事儿我去拿

No,that's okay. I'll get it.

听我说我仔细观察了魔戒

Listen,I was looking at the ring,and it

看上去有点奇怪

seemed a little weird.

上面竟然没有版权声明

No copyright notice on it.

所以我就拿给我一个哥们儿看这么说吧

So,I took it down to this buddy of mine who deals with-- 他专门和收藏界的黑市

shall we say-- the seedy underbelly

做交易

of the collectibles world.

黑市

Seedy underbelly?

你那个黑市淘来的手提式相位枪

You know,your black market phasers,

出自《星际迷航》

还有乌拉中尉在电影中穿过的内裤

your screen-worn Lieutenant Uhura panties,

就那些东西呗

that kind of stuff.

你这个神秘兄弟是谁

Who's this mysterious buddy you suddenly have?

就是我认识的一个家伙

Just a guy. I know a guy.

-艾迪·克里斯波吗-我不能告诉你别问了

- Is it Eddie Crispo? - No,I can't tell you who it is. Stop asking. 还能是谁肯定是艾迪·克里斯波

Who else could it be? It has to be Eddie Crispo.

我认识很多黑道人物好不好

I know lots of dangerous people,okay?

-说一个-艾迪·克里斯波

- Name one. - Eddie Crispo.

不管怎样

Anyway,

他说这个不是仿品

he said this isn't a replica.

而是真品

It's the real deal.

如果你说这就是索伦在末日火山

If you're suggesting that that is the actual ring of power

打造的至尊魔戒[指环王情节]

forged by Sauron in Mount Doom,

我会用极为不屑和

I look at you with an expression of exhaustion

嘲笑的表情看着你

and ever so slight amusement.

他不是说这是魔戒

He's not saying it's a magic ring.

对吧

You're not,are you?

没错但差不多

No,but it's close.

看里面的标记

Look at the markings inside.

那是生产标记

Those are production markings.

为拍摄《指环王》共打造了九枚戒指

Nine rings were made for use in the Lord of the Rings movies. 三枚送给了剧中演员

Three were given to members of the cast.

剩下的都被销毁了

The rest were destroyed.

除了一枚

Except one.

被偷的一枚

One was stolen.

先生们

Gentlemen...

这就是至尊魔戒

this is the one ring.

归我了

Mine!

不不是你的

No,it is not yours.

我们一起去要的箱子

We all went in on the box together.

对但是我在箱子里找到的

Well,yes,but I found it in the box,

海难救助法明确规定

and the laws of maritime salvage clearly state 找到沉海宝藏的人

that the finder of a sunken treasure

即视为宝藏的主人

is the owner of the treasure.

这怎么符合海难救助法

How is this maritime salvage?

除了没有水怎么不符合

Other than the lack of water,how is it not?

等等谢尔顿先别发疯

Wait,wait. Sheldon,stop being crazy for a second. 这种东西值多少钱

How much is something like this worth?

这么抢手的东西很难估价

Well,it's tough to say since it's hot,

不过在黑市里我朋友估价

but on the underground market,my guy figures... 你是指艾迪·克里斯波吧

Your guy Eddie Crispo?

是滴

Yes.

他估价一万到一万五

He figures ten,maybe 15 thousand.

既然值这么多钱

Okay,that's a lot of money.

明智之举是用它投资更实用的东西

The wise thing to do is invest it in something practical.

比如水上摩托艇

Like a jet ski.

你要摩托艇干嘛

Why do you want a jet ski?

电影里有钱又帅的人都骑摩托艇

All the wealthy and beautiful people in movies ride Jet Skis. 这不可能是巧合

That can't just be a coincidence.

我们不能卖它

We can't sell it.

要保存它

We have to keep it

珍惜它爱护它

and love it and polish it,

只能偶尔拿出来

and only take it out occasionally

去公园里

when we go to the park

重演电影里喜欢的场景

and reenact our favorite scenes from the movies.

听着有意思其实很无聊

It's sad how great that sounds.

各位这是偷来的

Guys,it's stolen.

应该还给彼得·杰克逊[指环王导演]

It should go back to Peter Jackson.

他制作的电影魔戒应该属于他

{\c it belongs to him.

行啊

Fine.

可以换给他只要他答应

He can have it back as long as he promises 让我演下一部电影里的霍比特人

to make me a hobbit in his next movie.

没有犹太霍比特人

There are no Jewish hobbits.

显然你没在岁首节[犹太新年]

Clearly,you've never been to my house

来我家吃饭

for dinner on Rosh Hashanah.

我们不能敲诈彼得·杰

We are not blackmailing Peter J...

够了魔戒哪去了

All right,where's the ring?

你是说我的魔戒吗

You mean my ring?

你这是干嘛

What are you doing?

魔戒无人看护

The ring was unguarded.

就这么放着台面

It was just sitting on the table.

谁都能拿走

Anyone could have taken it.

证据我拿了

Proof? I did.

-给我-大家理智点

- Give me that. - Look,let's be reasonable.

我们都对魔戒抱有不同的想法

We all want to do different things with the ring, 但你们的想法太傻我要的可是摩托艇

but your ideas are stupid,and I want a jet ski. 我找到的魔戒是我的

I found it. The ring is mine.

我不明白为啥每次都不能我说了算

I don't understand why in this group I never get my way. 有哪次不是你说了算

You always get your way.

你把魔戒给我才是每次我说了算

I'll stipulate to that if you give me the ring.

各位

Hey,guys.

喜欢我给你们上的

Enjoying your food that I actually

不是你们点的菜

brought you instead of promising food,

是我随意找的一堆垃圾

but bringing you a box of random crap?

很好吃

Yeah,it's delicious.

就是讽刺的话不太新鲜

The sarcasm's a little stale,though.

要不这样吧

Hey,how about this?

确定如何处理魔戒前

Until we figure out what to do with the ring,

由佩妮来保管

Penny holds on to it.

什么戒指

What ring?

这枚戒指

This ring.

在找东西吗

Looking for something?

你能保管几天吗

Will you hold on to this for a couple of days? -为什么-这是部电影的道具

- Why? - It's a prop from a movie,

我们正为此争吵呢

And we're kind of fighting over it.

只想说清楚我男朋友给我的

Okay,just to be clear,the first piece of jewelry 第一件珠宝是电影里的道具

my boyfriend gives me is a prop from a movie, 而且我还不能拥有它

and I don't even get to keep it?

如果你三年前跟了我

If you had gone out with me three years ago,

你现在应该能收到我姑婆艾达

by now,you'd have my great Aunt Ida's brooch

塞进猫肚子从德占比利时偷运出的胸针

that she smuggled out of occupied Belgium in a cat. 现在感觉我还好吧

How am I looking now?

你打我

You hit me!

我在流血

I'm bleeding!

什么情况

What was that?

谢尔顿想偷魔戒我给了他一拳

Sheldon tried to take the ring and I punched him. 干得好

That's my girl.

谢尔顿啊

So,Sheldon,

被一个女人家揍的感觉如何

how's it feel to get beaten up by a girl?

反正不是第一次了

It's not the first time.

生活大爆炸第四季 第一集 台词整理

Howard: And now the Kung Pao Chicken. 这是宫保鸡丁。 -Leonard: Ah, yeah. Wow. 啊,好,哇。 -Raj: Smooth. 厉害。 -Howard: And finally, my Moo Shu Pork. 最后,是我的木须肉。 -Raj: Whoo-hoo! 哇塞! -Howard: Oh, there you have it, gentlemen. Our entire dinner unpacked by robot.好了,先生们,你们都看到了机器人已经把所有饭菜取出来了。-Raj: And it only took 28 minutes. 仅仅花了28分钟时间。 -Sheldon: Impressive, but we must be cautious. 真不错啊,不过我们得小心点。 -Howard: Why? 为什么? -Sheldon: Today, it's a Chinese food retrieval robot. Tomorrow, it travels back in time and tries to kill Sarah Connor. 今天,这是个中餐传递机器人,明天,它会及时地穿越时空,回去谋杀Sarah Connor(终结者外传女主人公)。 -Leonard: I don't think that's going to happen, Sheldon. Sheldon 我可不相信会发生这样的事情。 -Sheldon: No one ever does. That's why it happens.。没人相信所以才会发生啊。 -Penny: Hey. Is the food here? Ooh. What's that? 嘿,外卖都到了? 哇,那是什么? -Howard: That, dear lady, is the Wolowitz Programmable Hand, designed

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第10集

莱纳德看我的 Hey, Leonard, check this out. 莱纳德她又来了 Leonard, she's doing it again. 我觉得你调戏食物会让谢尔顿郁闷 I think it upsets Sheldon when you play with the food. 不应该是她从碗里随便拿起食物 No. It upsets Sheldon when she willy-nilly takes it 而不顾还要平均分配的问题时 from the containers without regard 让谢尔顿很郁闷 for its equitable distribution. 这就是印度有饥荒的根本原因 This is essentially why you have famine in India. 你要我吐回去吗 You want me to put it back? 莱纳德 Leonard. 当你调戏谢尔顿时会让谢尔顿郁闷 It upsets Sheldon when you play with the Sheldon. 怎么样啊我亲爱的呆瓜们 What's up, my nerdizzles?

拉杰谢尔顿 Raj, Sheldon, 我想将我的女朋友伯纳黛特引见与你们 I want you to meet my girlfriend Bernadette. 你好莱纳德佩妮 Hello. Leonard, Penny, 你们认识我的女友伯纳黛特的 you know my girlfriend Bernadette. -嗯-嗨 - Yeah. - Hey. 伯纳黛特跟呆瓜们说绝对的Bernadette, say fo'shizzle to my nerdizzles. 我不能这么说 I don't think I can. 我没有霍华德那种街头痞子风 I don't have Howard's street cred. 我希望这没造成问题 I hope it's all right-- 我跟我的女朋友伯纳黛特说 I told my girlfriend Bernadette 她可以跟我们共进晚餐 she could join us for dinner.

生活大爆炸第三季S3E10 中英文对照剧本

莱纳德看我的 Hey,Leonard,check this out. 莱纳德她又来了 Leonard,she's doing it again. 我觉得你调戏食物会让谢尔顿郁闷 I think it upsets Sheldon when you play with the food.不应该是她从碗里随便拿起食物 No.It upsets Sheldon when she willy-nilly takes it 而不顾还要平均分配的问题时 from the containers without regard 让谢尔顿很郁闷 for its equitable distribution. 这就是印度有饥荒的根本原因 This is essentially why you have famine in India. 你要我吐回去吗 You want me to put it back? 莱纳德 Leonard. 当你调戏谢尔顿时会让谢尔顿郁闷 It upsets Sheldon when you play with the Sheldon. 怎么样啊我亲爱的呆瓜们 What's up,my nerdizzles? 拉杰谢尔顿 Raj,Sheldon, 我想将我的女朋友伯纳黛特引见与你们 I want you to meet my girlfriend Bernadette. 你好莱纳德佩妮 Hello.Leonard,Penny, 你们认识我的女友伯纳黛特的 you know my girlfriend Bernadette. -嗯-嗨 -Yeah.-Hey. 伯纳黛特跟呆瓜们说绝对的 Bernadette,say fo'shizzle to my nerdizzles. 我不能这么说 I don't think I can. 我没有霍华德那种街头痞子风 I don't have Howard's street cred. 我希望这没造成问题 I hope it's all right-- 我跟我的女朋友伯纳黛特说 I told my girlfriend Bernadette 她可以跟我们共进晚餐 she could join us for dinner.

生活大爆炸第三季剧本14

你发什么疯呢 Whatcha doing? 我在尝试以瞬时环形影像来审视我的成果 I'm attempting to view my work as a fleeting peripheral image 来激活我的上丘脑 so as to engage the superior colliculus of my brain. 真有趣 Interesting. 我一般喝点咖啡就行了 I usually just have coffee. 你彻夜未眠吗 You've been up all night? 早上了吗 Is it morning? 是的 Yes. 那我就是彻夜未眠了 Then I've been up all night. 你卡壳了 And you're stuck? 要不然怎么会有人想要激活上丘脑 Why else would a person try to engage their superior colliculus? 真抱歉亲爱的喝完咖啡前我可帮不了你 Oh,sorry,sweetie,I can't help you till I've had my coffee. 佩妮我早就告诉过你你要不把他关到他房间里Penny,I told you if you don't put him in his crate at night 他会在公寓里上蹿下跳一整夜 he just runs around the apartment. 现在又是在干嘛 What is he doing now? 他要不是在分解公式的项 Hmm,he's either isolating the terms 一一检验的话 of his formula and examining them individually, 就是在... or... 寻找在被彼得潘削掉之后 looking for the alligator that swallowed his hand 让短吻鳄吞噬的手 after Peter Pan cut it off. 虎克船长的手是被鳄鱼吃掉的 Captain Hook's hand was eaten by a crocodile, 不是短吻鳄 not an alligator.

生活大爆炸第四季剧本 S04E10

Series 4 Episode 10 – The Alien Parasite Hypothesis Scene: The apartment. Sheldon:Clarify something for me. Isn’t the point of a communal meal the exchange of ideas and opinions? An opportunity to consider important issues of the day? Leonard: It is. You just kind of put a damper on things when you said, the next person I see talking with food in their mouth will be put to death. Sheldon: Well, we could argue about who said what all night long, but to set things back on course, I will propose a new topic of conversation. Leonard: Great. Sheldon: What is the best number? By the way, there’s only one correct answer. Raj: Five million, three hundred eighteen thousand and eight? Sheldon: Wrong. The best number is 73. You’re probably wondering why. Leonard: No. Howard: Uh-uh. Raj: We’re good. Sheldon: 73 is the 21st prime number. Its mirror, 37, is the 12th, and its mirror, 21, is the product of multiplying, hang on to your hats, seven and three. Eh? Eh? Did I lie? Leonard: We get it. 73 is the Chuck Norris of numbers. Sheldon: Chuck Norris wishes. In binary, 73 is a palindrome, one-zero-zero-one-zero-zero-one which backwards is one-zero-zero-one-zero-zero-one, exactly the same. All Chuck Norris backwards gets you is Sirron Kcuhc. Raj: Just for the record, when you enter five million three hundred eighteen thousand and eight in a calculator, upside-down it spells boobies. Leonard: Remember when you were wondering why the girls didn’t want to eat with us tonight? Howard: Yeah, I get it now. Scene: A bar. Penny: I love your little heart locket, Bernadette. Bernadette: Oh, thanks. Howard gave it to me. It’s the cutest thing. Every time I have dinner with his mom, the next day I get jewellery. Amy: Did you know that the iconic Valentine’s heart shape is not actuall y based on the shape of a human heart, but rather on the shape of the buttocks of a female bending over? Penny: Oh, so I spent seventh grade dotting my I’s with little asses? Cool. Zack: Hey, Penny, how’s it going? Penny: Hey, Zack, what are you doing here? Zack: My dad’s company prints the menus for this place. I’m just dropping off some new ones laminated. Makes ‘em easier to clean if people throw up on ‘em. Guess how I got the idea? Penny: Yeah, I got it, I got it. Uh, Zack, these are my friends Bernadette and Amy. Bernadette: Hi. Zack: Hey. Amy: Hoo. Zack: Okay, well, it was good to see you. Penny: Yeah, you, too. Bernadette: He’s really cute. How do you know him? Penny: Oh, we went out a couple of times. Amy: I’m often flummoxed by current slang. Does went out mean had intercourse? Bernadette: Yes. Penny: No, no. But in this case, yes.

生活大爆炸第三季剧本DOCS3E15

嗯我也想你了亲爱的 Yeah,I miss you,too,sweetie. 我得挂了晚上见吧 Listen,I got to go,but I'll see you tonight? 好的 Okay. 拜拜 Bye-bye. 拜拜 Bye-bye. 不你先挂嘛 No,you hang up first. 喂 Hello? 老兄我为你好不容易找到个女朋友而高兴 Dude,I'm glad you finally got a girlfriend, 但你非得当着我们这些光棍的面 but do you have to do all that lovey-dovey stuff 玩那套你亲我热的把戏吗 in front of those of us who don't? 事实上他也许该当如此 Actually,he might have to. 在经济学里有种概念被称之为地位商品 There's an economic concept known as a positional good 它只在持有人手中才能彰显其价值 in which an object is only valued by the possessor 因为其他人无法拥有 because it's not possessed by others. 这个词由经济学家弗列得·赫希杜撰于1976年 The term was coined in 1976 by economist Fred Hirsch 用来取代更口语化但并不准确的"哦也-哦也"[嘲讽] to replace the more colloquial,but less precise "neener-neener." 才不是呢 That's not true. 我的快乐不是建立于 My happiness is not dependent 挚友的杯具与孤独之上的 on my best friend being miserable and alone. 谢谢 Thank you. 当然要说我没得儿意地笑肯定是说谎了 Although,I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a little bit of a perk.

生活大爆炸剧本

站住 Hold. 干嘛 What? 解释你为什么打喷嚏 Explain your sneeze. 什么 I'm sorry? -你有过敏症吗-没有 - Do you have allergies? - No. 你在沙拉上放太多胡椒粉了吗 Is there too much pepper on your salad? 我没在沙拉上加胡椒粉 I don't put pepper on salads. 够了坐那边去 I've heard enough. Sit over there. 别这样我不想一个人坐 Oh,come on.I don't want to sit by myself. [美国伤寒带菌者] 当年伤寒玛丽也这么说 That's what Typhoid Mary said, 显然她朋友让步了所以都病了 And clearly,her friends buckled. 伙计们帮帮我 Guys,help me. 谢尔顿别这样 Sheldon,come on. 不就是一个喷嚏嘛 Yeah,it's just one sneeze. -自个坐去吧-再见兄弟 - You're on your own. - See you,buddy. 莱纳德我有东西给你看 Oh,Leonard,I have something for you. 根据室友协议 Per our roommate agreement,this is 这是提前24小时通知 Your 24-hour notice that I will be having 我有一位无血缘关系的女性要在咱家住两晚 A non-related female spending two nights in our apartment. 你说的无血缘关系的女性 When you say "non-related female," 应该指人类吧 You still mean human,right? 当然

生活大爆炸第四季第一集_3中英文对照台词

生活大爆炸第四季第一集_3 剧情简介: The Big Bang Theory是一部以"科学天才"为背景的情景喜剧.四位科学天才分别是:可爱善解人意的Leonard,高智商零情商的Sheldon,会六国语言的Howard Wolowitz,以及患有严重的"与异性交往障碍症"的Rajesh Koothrappali.有一天,美貌性感的女孩Penny成为了Leonard与Sheldon的邻居,因此,一个美女和四个科学阿宅屌丝的故事就这样在笑声中开始上演. 台词: -Leonard: How about an acetylene torch? acetylene torch: 乙炔焊炬 用乙炔焊炬怎么样? -Howard: Okay, I can't believe this needs to be said out loud. loud: 响亮地,大声地 我真不敢相信我要大声说出来, No pulling, no saws, no torches. 不要拉,不要锯,不要焊炬。 -Leonard: Well, then what do you want us to do? 好吧,那你要我们怎么做? -Woman: Howard, I made cookies for you cookies: 饼干

Howard我给你和你的小朋友们 and your little friends! 做了饼干。 -Howard: That's great, Mom, thanks! 那太好了,妈妈,谢谢。 -Woman: I'll bring them up with some Hawaiian Punch! Hawaiian punch: 夏威夷混合果汁 我会把它们和夏威夷鸡尾酒一起送去。 -Howard: Don't come up here! 不要上来! -Woman: Why not?! Are you ashamed of your mother?! be ashamed of: 难为情,对…感到羞耻 为什么不?! 你以你妈为耻?! -Howard: Yes, but that's not the point! 是的,但那不是重点! Get me out of here. 把我从这里弄走。 -Leonard: You have any ideas, Raj? 你有什么主意吗,Raj? -Raj: Right now, all I can think about is cookies and Hawaiian Punch. 现在,我能想到的只有饼干和夏威夷鸡尾酒。

生活大爆炸第三季剧本DOCS3E6

风筝嗬 Kites,ho! 风筝嗬 Kites,ho! 不好意思 Excuse me. 你们误用了"嗬"这个词 You're misusing the word "ho." 这是用于引起目标注意的感叹词 It's an interjection used to call attention 而不是物体例如"停下嗬" to a destination,not an object,as in,uh,"Land,ho!" 或者"向西嗬" Or,uh,"Westward,ho!" 风筝嗬 Kites,ho! 各位好在忙什么 Hey,guys. Whatcha doin'? 出去发现电的存在吗 Going out to discover electricity? 如果你说的是本杰明·富兰克林的成果 If you're referring to the work of Benjamin Franklin, 他没有"发现电的存在" he did not "discover electricity," 他只是利用风筝证明 he merely used a kite to determine 闪电"带"电 that lightning "consists" of electricity. 他还发明了富兰克林壁炉式取暖炉 He also invented the Franklin stove, 双光眼镜和灵活导尿管 bifocals and the flexible urinary catheter. 风筝嗬 Kites,ho. 我们准备去斗风筝 We're heading out for some kite fighting. -斗风筝-对 - "Kite fighting"? - Oh,yeah. 一项极具竞争性和激烈性的运动 It's an extremely competitive,cutthroat sport. 其实割到喉咙的风险很低 Well,actually,the risk of throat cutting is very low. 另外严重被线擦伤才是真实 On the other hand,severe string burn is a real

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第4集

一切都好 Okay-dokay. 每次看这部电影我都很困惑 This movie baffles me every time we watch it. 什么意思 What do you mean? 指南说得一清二楚 The instructions are very clear: 午夜后别喂魔怪 "don't feed the gremlins after midnight." 别弄湿魔怪 "don't get the gremlins wet." 这能有多难 How hard is that? 伙计们好啊 Hi,guys. 好啊亲爱的 Hi,honey. 好 Hey. 都已经是"亲爱的"啦 Ooh,we're "honey" now,are we?

对自从他们发展至肉体关系 Yes. Since their relationship become carnal, 佩妮就升级了对他的爱称 Penny has upgraded his designated term of endearment, 跟她称为"甜心"的人区分 Thus distinguishing him from those she calls "sweetie," 通常为了略微消减隐含的讽刺之意 Usually in an attempt to soften a thinly-veiled insult. 别这么无聊"甜心" You're boring people,"sweetie". 但有时她就是赤裸裸的讽刺 Although,sometimes,she omits the veil entirely. 你们在干什么 So,what are you guys doing? 庆祝哥伦布发现美洲纪念日 Celebrating Columbus day. 我们在看《七宝奇谋》《小魔怪》《少年福尔摩斯》 We're watching goonies,gremlins and young sherlock holmes. 都是克里斯·哥伦布的作品 They're all written by Chris Columbus. 好啊 Okay.

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第23集

'cause you know I'll do it! 搞定激光接上电源了 Ok,we've got the power to the laser. 我应该带把伞来的 I should've brought an umbrella. 作甚啊又不会下雨 What for? It's not gonna rain. 我知道 I know that. 但我如此白嫩的肌肤还是有可能被月光灼伤的 But with skin as fair as mine,moon burn is real possibility. 这是个"逗你玩儿" 对吧 That's a "Bazinga," Right? 我的巅峰之作你觉得呢 One of my best,don't you think? 霍华德你要不要再检查一下 Howard,do you want to double-check 激光上的赤道仪装置 the equatorial mount on the laser? 我们得把它锁定到"宁静之海"上[月面某部名称] We need it locked onto the Sea of Tranquility. 没问题

You got it. 天拉杰别这样 Oh,Raj,no. 人们花了无数美元发明了英特网 Billions of dollars have gone into inventing the Internet 并在上面发了无数艳照 and filling it with pictures of naked women, 就是为了让我们不需要通过窗户来偷窥啊 so we don't have to peep through windows. 我才没有呢 It's not like that. 我只不过在看别人的电视而已 I'm watching someone's TV. 正在播《傲骨贤妻》呢 The Good Wife is on. 告诉你这就是我的新《实习医生格蕾》 I tell you,this is my new Grey's Anatomy. 莱纳德莱纳德 Leonard,Leonard. 那是啥那是啥 What is that? What is that? 别紧张不就是只脏袜子嘛

生活大爆炸第三季英文剧本台词02

谢尔顿你错了 Sheldon,you're wrong. 金刚狼出生时没有骨爪 Wolverine was not born with bone claws. 霍华德 Howard, 你知道我是个聪明绝顶的人 you know me to be a very smart man. 我要是错了我能不知道吗 Don't you think if I were wrong,I'd know it? -首先... -算了吧 - Okay,first of all... - Give it up,dude. 别跟疯子争辩了 You're arguing with a crazy person. 我不是疯子 I'm not crazy. 我妈妈带我去检测过 My mother had me tested. -伙计们 -你来这干嘛 - Hey,guys. - What are you doing here? 你说呢今晚是新漫画书之夜啊 What do you mean? It's new comic book night. 鉴于你和佩妮终于勾搭上了 Yeah,but since you and Penny finally hooked up,we thought 我们以为你们会来个光溜溜之夜呢 you two would be having bouncy naked yum-yum night. 生活并非只有性爱拉杰 There's more to life than sex,Raj. 谁认同"莱佩情24小时内熄火" Okay,who had "Leonard flames out with Penny in less than 24 hours"? 我 I did. 什么都没熄火 Nothing flamed out. 我们没必要夜夜春宵 We don't have to have sex every night,you know. 是没必要但强烈推荐啊 You don't have to,but it's highly recommended. 在机遇之窗猛然关闭之前好好利用这段绝佳时期 Yeah,take advantage of that window of opportunity before it slams shut on your little dinky. 这不是机遇的问题 It's not a matter of opptunity. 我们要了解对方

生活大爆炸第四季剧本 S04E02

S4E02 – The Cruciferous V egetable Amplification Scene: The apartment. Sheldon has a series of whiteboards across the room. Leonard: Whatchadoin’ there? Working on a new plan to catch the roadrunner? Sheldon: The humorous implication being that I am Wile E. Coyote? Leonard: Yes. Sheldon: And this is a schematic for a bird-trapping device that will ultimately backfire and cause me physical injury? Leonard: Yes. Sheldon: What I’m doing here is trying to determine when I’m going to die. Leonard: A lot of people are working on that research. So what is all this? Sheldon: My family history factoring in longevity, propensity for disease, et cetera. Leonard: Interesting. Cause of death for Uncle Carl was KBB. What’s KBB? Sheldon: Killed by badger. Leonard: How’s t hat? Sheldon: It was Thanksgiving. Uncle Carl said, I think there’s a badger living in our chimney. Hand me that flashlight. Those were the last words he ever spoke to us. Leonard: I don’t think you need to worry about death by badgers being hereditary. Sheldon: Not true. The fight or flight instinct is coded genetically. Instead of fleeing, he chose to fight barehanded against a brawny member of the weasel family. Who’s to say that I don’t share that flawed DNA? Leonard: You can always get a badger and find out. Sheldon: But seriously, even if I disregard the Uncle Carl factor, at best I have 60 years left. Leonard: That long, huh? Sheldon: 60 only takes me to here. I need to get to here. Leonard: What’s there? Sheldon: The earliest estimate of the singularity, when man will be able to transfer his consciousness into machines and achieve immortality. Leonard: So, you’re upset about missing out on becoming some sort of freakish self-aware robot? Sheldon: By this much. Leonard: Tough break. You want eggs? Sheldon: You don’t get it, Leonard. I’m going to miss so much, the unified field theory,cold fusion, the dogapus. Leonard: What’s a dogapus? Sheldon: A hybrid dog and octopus. Man’s underwater best friend. Leonard: Is somebody working on that? Sheldon: I was going to. I planned on giving it to myself on my 300th birthday. Leonard: Wait a minute. You hate dogs. Sheldon: A dogapus can play fetch with eight balls. No one can hate that. Credits sequence. Scene: The apartment. Howard: What do we owe you? Leonard: It came to $28.17. Let’s say six bucks apiece. Howard: Here you go. Leonard: Thank you. Penny: What? Leonard: Never mind. I got it. Penny: Oh, you wanted me to pay.

生活大爆炸第三季英文剧本台词12

看咱哥俩准备好去奔赴四人约会 Look at us,getting ready for a double date 还是和真正的女人且光明正大的 With actual women who publicly acknowledge 以女朋友身份 They're our girlfriends. 没错真女人最赞 Yes,actual women are the best. 我就不明白了 I don't understand. 难道还有其他种类的女人 What other kind of women are there? 霍华德人造女性是属于你的研究部门的 Howard,artificial women are your department. 你要接这个茬吗 You want to take this? 才不咧那会吓坏他的 No,it would just freak him out. 听着在出发之前 Listen,before we leave, 我要警告你我是个热情的男人 I should warn you,I'm a passionate man 倾向于公开地表达我炙热的感情 And I tend towards public displays of affection. 你到底想说什么啊霍华德 What are you trying to tell me,Howard? 我会在车里或餐厅里缠绵一下 There might be some making out in the car or the restaurant, 而且我不想让伯纳黛特感到不安 And I don't want Bernadette to feel uncomfortable, 所以如果你和佩妮也打啵儿的话会有所帮助的 So it would help if you and Penny made out,too. 别担心 Don't worry. 我们正打算在沙拉吧上云雨一番咧 We're planning to have sex right on the salad bar. 晚上好白种人 Namaste,white people. 好消息 Good news! 我租到了四小时特别版的《守望者》 I rented us the four-hour edition of Watchmen.

生活大爆炸第二季台词(中英文对照)11

生活大爆炸第二季英文剧本台词11.txt 你的论点完全缺乏科学论证。 argument: 论点 lack: 缺乏 scientific: 科学的 merit: 价值 It is well established Superman cleans his, uniform by flying into Earth's yellow sun, establish: 确定 Superman: 虚构的超级英雄,美国漫画中的经典人物,诞生于1938年6 月,出现在DC漫画公司的多种书籍中,还被改编成动画、电影、电视剧、舞台剧,影响深远 uniform: 制服 十分肯定的是,超人飞到地球的黄色恒星,可以清洁他的超人服。 which incinerates any contaminate matter incinerate: 烧成灰 contaminate: 受到污染的 matter: 物质 任何污染物都可以烧掉。 and leaves t invulnerable Kryptonian, fabric unharmed and daisy fresh. invulnerable: 不会受伤害的 Kryptonia: 克里普顿星,超人出生地 fabric: 纤维织物 unharmed: 没有受伤的 daisy: 极好的【非常的】 fresh: 新鲜的【干净的】 只留下不可摧毁的氪星球纤维布,完全无害,超级干净。 -Wolowitz: What if he gets something, Kryptonian on it? 要是又染上啥氪星球的东西怎么办? -Sheldon:Like what? 比如什么呢? -Wolowitz: I don't know. Kryptonian mustard. mustard: 芥末 不知道,也许氪芥末吧。 -Sheldon: I think we can safely assume that all, Kryptonian condiments were destroyed assume: 假定 condiment: 调味品 destroy: 毁坏 我觉得我们完全可以设想,所有氪星球调味品都被毁灭掉了。 when the planet Krypton exploded. planet: 星球 explode: 爆炸 因为氪星已经爆炸了。 -Raj: Or it turned into mustard Kryptonite, turn into: 变成 或者全变成芥末放射物了。 the only way to destroy a rogue, Kryptonian hotdog threatening Earth. rogue: 劣质的 hotdog: 热狗 threaten: 威胁 这是消灭威胁地球的,劣质氪星热狗的唯一办法。 -Leonard: Raj, please, let's stay serious here. serious: 严肃的 Raj,拜托,严肃点讨论。 Superman's body is Kryptonian, therefore, his sweat is Kryptonian. therefore: 因此 sweat: 汗 超人的身体来自氪星,他的汗水也是。 -Wolowitz: Yeah, what about Kryptonian pit stains? pit: 痕迹 stain: 污点 对,还有氪星的汗渍呢?

相关主题