搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 外企工作邮件中英语100句

外企工作邮件中英语100句

外企工作邮件中英语100句
外企工作邮件中英语100句

外企工作邮件中英语100句

1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...

我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你相关…

2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.

我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。

3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...

关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…

4. In my previous e-mail on October

5...

在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到…

5. As I mentioned earlier about...

在先前我所提到的关于…

6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...

如我在之前邮件中所提到的…

7. As we discussed on the phone...

如我们上次在电话中所说的…

8. from our decision at the previous meeting...

如我们在上次会议中所决定的…

9. as you requested...

根据贵方要求…

10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...

回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…

11. This is in response to your e-mail today.

这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。

12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.

如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。

13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.

追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否能够再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。

15. Please be advised/informed that...

请被告知...

16. Please note that...

请注意...

17. We would like to inform you that...

我们想要通知你...

18. I am convinced that...

我确信...

19. We agree with you on...

我们同意你在...的看法。

20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008...

从2008年10月4日开始生效...

21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...

我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。

22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.

请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。

23. I am delighted to tell you that...

我很高兴地告诉你...

24. We are pleased to learn that...

我们很高兴得知...

25. We wish to notify you that...

我们希望通知你...

26. Congratulation on your...

恭喜您...

27. I am fine with the proposal.

我对这份提案没异议。

28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.

我十分高兴地通知你,我们已经同意您参加于2008年11月22-24日举行的研讨会。

29. We are sorry to inform you that...

我们很抱歉地通知您...

30. I'm afraid I have some bad news. 恐怕我今天要宣布一些坏消息。

31. There are a number of issues with our new system.

我们的新系统有些问题。

32. Due to circumstances beyond our control...

因为情况超出我们的控制...

33. I don't feel too optimistic about...

我对...不太乐观

34. It would be difficult for us to accept...

我们很难接受...

35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.

我不得不这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。

36. We would be grateful if you could...

如果你能够...我们会很感激的。

37. I could appreciate it if you could...

如果你能够...我会很感激。

38. Would you please send us…?

你能否寄给我们…?

39. We need your help.

我们需要你的协助。

40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.

我们希望您能将此信息传达给你们的员工,非常感谢。

41. We look forward to your clarification.

我们期待你的澄清。

42. Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.

您若能立即注重此事,我们将非常感激。

43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.

如果您能从百忙中抽出时间,我希望能与您见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间。

44. Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.

请让我知道您对这件事情初步的想法。

45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?

请您回信如果您计划参加?

46. Please advise if you agree with this approach.

请告知我们你是否同意这个方法。

47. Could you please let me know the status of this project?

请通知我这个计划的进度?

48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.

如果可能,当你完成提案,我希望你能发一份复本给我。

49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.

如果能在下周一前收到您的答复,我将非常感激。

50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.

希望您满意,如果不满意,请发邮件尽快通知我。

51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?

请您在6月份前答复我上述问题好吗?

52. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?

如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答复?

53. If you wish, we would be happy to...

如果你有需要,我们很乐意...

54. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

如果我有什么能够帮得上忙的, 请告诉我。

55.If there's anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.

对于这件事,如果还有什么我能帮得上忙的地方,请随时与我联络。

56.If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.

如果关于此事你需要额外的建议,请让我们知道,我们会试着看看这是否可行。

57. I'm just writing to remind you of...

我仅仅写信来提醒您...

58. May we remind you that...?

我们想要提醒您...

59. I am enclosing...

我附上...

60. Please find enclosed...

请查阅附件...

61. Attached hereto...

附件是关于...

62. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…

附上关于某某的最新资料…

63. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.

附上产品计划书的草稿,请审查及评价。

64. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

如果你有任何问题,请随时与我联系。

65. I hope my clarification has been helpful.

希望我的说明对你有所协助。

66. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.

请随时与我联系,我将持续地提供全程支持。

67. Please let me know if this is suitable.

请让我知道这是否恰当。

68. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

很期待能尽快见到你。

69. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

我们很期待能得到您的回复。

70. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.

希望上述说明很清楚,如有必要,我们很乐意再进一步讨论。

71. I look forward to receiving your reply soon.

我期待很快能收到你的回复。

72. Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.

期待在预期的时间收到你的反馈。

73. I'll keep you posted.

我会与你保持联系。

74. Please keep me informed on the matter.

请随时让我知道这件事的发展。

75. For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482.

有任何评价或建议,请拨打2552-7482联络Nadia。

76. I would like to apologize for...

我想就...道歉...

77. I apologize for the delay in...

对于...的耽搁,我深感抱歉。

78. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

对于产生的任何不便,我们感到抱歉。

79. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

对于造成的不便,我深感抱歉。

80. I'm sorry about last time.

上次的事我很抱歉。

商务英语-邮件常用语

外企工作邮件中必用100句 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。 12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。 13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。 14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。 15. Please be advised/informed that... 请被告知... 16. Please note that... 请注意... 17. We would like to inform you that... 我们想要通知你... 18. I am convinced that... 我确信... 19. We agree with you on... 我们同意你在...的看法。 20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008... 从2008年10月4日开始生效... 21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below... 我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。

外企工作英文邮件100句

外企工作英文邮件100句 1,I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you … 2, I am writing to follow up our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2 3,With reference to our telephone conversation today. 4,in my previous e-mail on October 5… 5,As I mentioned earlier about… 6,As indicated in my previous e-mail.. 7,As we discussed on the phone… 8,From our decision at the previous meeting… 9,As you requested/per your requirement… 10,In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided… 11,This is in response to your e-mail today. 12,As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 13,As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 14,I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 15,Please be advised /informed that… 16,Please note that… 17,We would like to inform you that.. 18,I am convinced that… 19,we agree with you on… 20,with effect from 4 Oct.,2008….

外企最常用英语邮件句型汇总-Word范文

外企最常用英语邮件句型汇总! 1、求助、征求意见相关句型 What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed? I would really appreciate you looking into this matter. 我希望你能负责这件事。 We would really appreciate it if you could…我会很感激如果你可以… Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon. Would you please…? Shall you have any problem accessing the folders (文件夹),please let me knows. Should I tell you something about our company? Something like how long it is been in business and what kinds of products or services it offers. What would you suggest I do for the cover page? 你认为我该怎么做…? Have you read the presentation I give? 你看过我给你的样本吗? How much does it cost to go abroad? 出国要多少钱? Is it ok to smoke in the office? Would you help me with the report? Is that why you don’t want to go home? Would you help me with the report? Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat? Where can I make a reservation? 我到哪里可以预订? How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? How much does it cost to go there by ship? What are the best ways for a small buyer to avoid scams and find reliable suppliers in china? How can I make sure that my China supplier complies with international & local labor laws or regulations? What is the normal practice for requesting samples from manufacturers in china? I want to become a partner in a Chinese company. How can I safeguard my rights? When ordering from a china supplier, do I need to pay entire amount in advance?

外企工作邮件中英语100句

外企工作邮件中英语100句 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你相关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...

回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。 12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。 13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。 14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否能够再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。 15. Please be advised/informed that... 请被告知... 16. Please note that... 请注意... 17. We would like to inform you that... 我们想要通知你... 18. I am convinced that...

最常用的商务职场英语邮件100个句式

最常用的商务职场英语邮件100个句式 1.I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today.

外企公司常用缩写—重点

1、职位 GM(General Manager)总经理 VP(Vice President)副总裁 FVP(First Vice President)第一副总裁 AVP(Assistant Vice President)副总裁助理 CEO(Chief Executive Officer)首席执行官 COO(Chief Operations Officer)首席运营官 CFO(Chief Financial Officer)首席财务官 CIO(Chief Information Officer)首席信息官 HRD(Human Resource Director)人力资源总监 OD(Operations Director)运营总监 MD(Marketing Director)市场总监 OM(Operations Manager)运作经理 PM(Production Manager)生产经理 (Product Manager)产品经理 下面有总结了下CAO~CZO中间的字母从A到Z的各种简称: CAO: Art 艺术总监 CBO: Business 商务总监 CCO: Content 内容总监 CDO: Development 开发总监 CEO: Executive 首席执行官 CFO: Finance 财务总监 CGO: Gonverment 政府关系 CHO: Human resource 人事总监 CIO: Information 技术总监 CJO: Jet 把营运指标都加一个或多个零使公司市值像火箭般上升的人 CKO: Knowledge 知识总监 CLO: Labour 工会主席 CMO: Marketing 市场总监 CNO: Negotiation 首席谈判代表 COO: Operation 首席营运官 CPO: Public relation 公关总监 CQO: Quality control 质控总监 CRO: Research 研究总监 CSO: Sales 销售总监 CTO: Technology 首席技术官 CUO: User 客户总监 CVO: Valuation 评估总监 CWO: Women 妇联主席 CXO: 什么都可以管的不管部部长 CYO: Yes 什么都点头的老好人 CZO: 现在排最后,等待接班的太子 部分主要职位的职能: CEO(Chief executive officer)首席执行官类似总经理、总裁,是企业的法人代表。COO(Chief operating officer)首席运营官类似常务总经理 CFO(Chief financial officer)首席财务官类似财务总经理

外企工作英文邮件用语100句

1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you... 我写信时要确认/询问/通知你。。。 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。。。 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 先前在10月5日所写的信。。。 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 如我先前所提及关于。。。 6. as indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在先前的信中所提出。。。 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中的讨论。。。 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中的决定。。。 9. as you requested/per your requirement... 按照你的要求。。。 10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... 回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定。。。 11.This is in resp*****e to your e-mail today. 这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。 12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。 13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。 14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。

外企英文邮件常用句

外企工作邮件100句~很实用!来源: 1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you... 我写信时要确认/询问/通知你。。。 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。。。 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 先前在10月5日所写的信。。。 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 如我先前所提及关于。。。 6. as indicated in my previous e-mail...

如我在先前的信中所提出。。。 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中的讨论。。。 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中的决定。。。 9. as you requested/per your requirement... 按照你的要求。。。 reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定。。。 is in response to your e-mail today. 这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。

外企邮件常用英语表述

外企邮件常用英语表述 很多外企职员需要经常发些英文电子邮件来跟同事、老板沟通汇报工作,本文整理汇总了一些日常电子邮件中可能会频频用到的英文表述,像是咨询、建议、反馈、感谢等,希望有助大家的工作学习。 缩写ext. (Extension 电话分机) ?Greeting message 祝福 Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。 How are you? 你好吗? How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗? ?Initiate a meeting 发起会议 I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空? I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A. 今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。 We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time. 十月三十号(周三),老时间,开会。

Let's make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time. 下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。 I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project. 我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。 ?Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows. 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。 Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule. 谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。 Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon. 期待您的反馈建议! What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed? 你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做? What do you think about this? 这个你怎么想? Feel free to give your comments.

外企英语句型英语邮件句型

一般用在邮件开始 ?主动写邮件,表明自己的意图 I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you… 我写信时要确认/询问/通知你… I am writing to (that) confirm something 我想确认 I am writing to do sth (这封信)是为了。。。而写的 I am writing to express my deepest appreciation for your prompt handling of my order. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。 I’m just writing to remind you of… 我只是写信来提醒您… This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。 Please be advised/informed that… 请被告知… Please note that… 注意… We would like to inform you that… 我们想要通知你… I am delighted to tell you that… 我很高兴地告诉你… We are pleased to learn that… 我们很高兴得知… We wish to notify you that… 我们希望通知你…

Congratulation on your… 恭喜您关于… I’m afraid I have some bad news. 我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。 We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below… 我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。 We are sorry to inform you that… 我们很抱歉地通知你… I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008. 我很高兴地告诉你,你已经被同意参加2008年11月22-24日的研讨会。 I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate . provide more details. 我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。 ?Attachment 附件,附件是……,请参阅。 Please kindly find the attached …… Attached please kindly find the …… Enclosed is the ……, please kindly find it. Attached you will find……, I enclose the evaluation report for your reference. 我附加了评估报告供您阅读。 Attached please find today's meeting notes. 今天的会议记录在附件里。 Attach is the design document, please review it. 设计文档在附件里,请评阅。 For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes. 其他个人特征方面的信息请见附件。 Please find attached a sketch for your reference.

正规邮件常用英语100句

正规邮件常用英语100句为大家介绍了在外企工作,英语邮件使用中常用的基本语句。众所周知,现在工作中使用邮件沟通频率较高,但是如何在工作邮件中将英语使用到规范、表达意思清晰却是很多外企白领未能做到的事情。今天小编就为大家整理出了外企邮件常用英语100句,共大家参考学习。 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求…

外企英文邮件使用频率最高100句

外企英文邮件使用频率最高100句 1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you... 我写信时要确认/询问/通知你。。。 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。。。 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 先前在10月5日所写的信。。。 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 如我先前所提及关于。。。 6. as indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在先前的信中所提出。。。 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中的讨论。。。 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中的决定。。。 9. as you requested/per your requirement... 按照你的要求。。。 10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...

回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定。。。 11.This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。 12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。 13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。 14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。 15. Please be advised/informed that... 请被告知。。。 16. Please note that... 请注意。。。 17. We would like to inform you that...

外企邮件100句

外企工作邮件100句~很实用! 1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you... 我写信时要确认/询问/通知你。。。 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。。。 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 先前在10月5日所写的信。。。 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 如我先前所提及关于。。。 6. as indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在先前的信中所提出。。。 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中的讨论。。。 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中的决定。。。 9. as you requested/per your requirement... 按照你的要求。。。 10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... 回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定。。。 11.This is in response to your e-mail today.

英语邮件常用句+英语100句常用语精编版

英语邮件常用开头问候语: 1.I hope everything is fine with you. 2.Hope you enjoy your day? 3.How is it going? 4.Hope you are doing well? 5.Thank you for contacting us如果有人写信来询问公司的服务,就可以使用这句句子开头。向 他们对公司的兴趣表示感谢。 6.Thank you for your prompt reply当一个客户或是同事很快就回复了你的邮件,一定记得要感 谢他们。 7.“Thank you for getting back to me.” 8.Thank you for providing the requested information.如果你询问某人一些信息,他们花了点 时间才发送给你,那就用这句句子表示你仍然对他们的付出表示感激。 9.Thank you for all your assistance.如果有人给了你特别的帮助,那一定要感谢他们!如果 你想对他们表示特别的感激,就用这个句子, 10.“I truly appreciate … your help in resolving the problem.”Thank you raising your concerns.就 算某个客户或是经理写邮件给你对你的工作提出了一定的质疑,你还是要感谢他们。这样你能表现出你对他们的认真态度表示尊重及感激。同时,你也可以使用,“Thank you for your feedback.” 在邮件的结尾 11.Thank you for your kind cooperation.如果你需要读者帮助你做某事,那就先得表示感谢。 12.Thank you for your attention to this matter.与以上的类似,本句包含了你对对方将来可能 的帮助表示感谢。 13.Thank you for your understanding.如果你写到任何会对读者产生负面影响的内容那就使 用这句句子吧。 14.Thank you for your consideration.如果您是在寻求机会或是福利,例如你在求职的话, 就用这封邮件结尾。 15.Thank you again for everything you've done.这句句子可以用在结尾,和以上有所不同。如 果你在邮件开头已经谢过了读者,你就可以使用这句话,但是因为他们的帮助,你可以着重再次感谢你们的付出。 十种场合的表达 16.Greeting message 祝福 17.Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。 18.How are you? 你好吗? 19.How is the project going? 项目进行顺利吗? Initiate a meeting 发起会议 20.I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?

外企常用英语

RGDS: regards TKS: thanks ASAP: as soon as posible BTW: by the way FW: foward COD: code of conduct 公司行为规范准则 OL: office lady EG: for example FYI: for you information ETC: esmated time of complete ETS: esmated time of shipping NG: no good NFG: no fxxking good FNG: fxxking new guy 常指把事情搞得一团糟的新员工 SOB: son of a ***** 我的口头禅 cc: copies send to bcc: copies send to undisclosed-recipients 这一招很阴毒,发文骂人,bcc老板,而受文者看不到你告状 stand up meeting非正式的短会,比如说三两个人站在过道中间讨论一下事情,老外喜欢这样干;

在外企必会的英文单词: background 俺到外企上班了,那可是外企!像什么IBM什么的,用字母当公司名的那可都是大外企,不是什么民企能够比拟的!记得到UT找工作的时候,人力资源部(俺这叫HR)的领导看着我的简历说,你的background不错,俺心里就一阵兴奋,心想这可真到外企了呀! conferencecall 这可是俺们的主要工作方式,有道是大call三六九,小call天天有,有事咱就call一下,call完该干吗咱还干吗呀! aggressive 这是俺们领导表扬和批评人用的:“小×,你最近可是很不aggressive啊!”于是,俺是每天很aggressive地上班,很aggressive地下班。 addsb.toloop 这就是说要把谁给绕到圈子里去,有的事知道的人少,这就很不好,应该让多些人知道,于是就把他绕到圈子里去。 involve 跟上面的意思一样,就是上面的是邮件里面说的,这个是用话说的。需要谁来搀和一下了,就把谁给involve进来。 broadcast 这是俺们外企发通知用的,比如“嘿,听说了吗?broadcast说了,食堂要涨价了,原来6块,现在6块6了!” team

外企工作邮件常用100句(1)

在外企面对客户工作时,常常需要回复邮件确认信息,因此英语回复邮件的重要性也油然体现。 接下来让我们看看一些日常工作邮件中常用的句子: 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8.From our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. As you requested... 根据贵方要求…

10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1, we decided... 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。 12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。 13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。 14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。 15. Please be advised/informed that... 请被告知... 16. Please note that... 请注意... 17. We would like to inform you that... 我们想要通知你... 18. I am convinced that... 我确信... 19. We agree with you on... 我们同意你在...的看法。 20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008...

相关主题