搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 狮子王中英文台词

狮子王中英文台词

狮子王中英文台词
狮子王中英文台词

感动一生的电影狮子王中英文台词1 (2011-12-28 23:06:02)转载▼

标签:杂谈

From the day we arrive on the planet 从我们出生的那一刻

And,blinking,step into the sun 睁开眼睛走入阳光

There's more to see than can ever be seen 那儿有你看不完的东西

More to do than can ever be done 有你做不完的事

There's far too much to take in here 有数不尽你无法体会经验的事

More to find than can ever be found 有找不完的宝藏

But the sun rolling high 可是太阳高挂在天空

Through the sapphire sky 在那色彩多变的天空中

Keeps great and small on the endless round 不论伟大与渺小都保存下来

It's the circle of life 那是生生不息

And it moves us all 而那感动了你我

Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望

Through faith and love 历经信心与爱

Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地

On the path unwinding 在我们已知的种种之中

In the circle 在那生生不息之中

The circle of life 生生不息…

It's the circle of life 生生不息

And it moves us all 而那令我们感动

Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望

Through faith and love 历经信心与爱

Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地

On the path unwinding 在我们已知的种种之中

In the circle 在那生生不息之中

The circle of life 生生不息…

Life's not fair,is it? 生命真不公平啊!

You see,I... Well,I shall never be king. 你看我呢,永远都当不上王

And you shall never see the light of another day. 而你永远也见不到明天了Adieu. 再见

Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food? 你妈妈没有教你不要玩弄你的食物

What do you want? 你想干什么?

I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way.我是来这里宣布大王木法沙要来了

So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.

所以对你今天早上没有出席那个仪式最好找个借口

Oh,now,look,Zazu. You've made me lose my lunch. 你害我的午餐都没了

Ha! You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you. 等大王跟你算帐之后你失去的东西还会更多

He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia. 他就像只拉肚子的河马一样愤怒

Ooh. I quiver with fear! 我怕得全身发抖

Now,Scar,don't look at me that way. 好了,刀疤,不要那样看我

Help! 救命啊!

Drop him. 刀疤,吐出来

Impeccable timing,Your Majesty. 你来得可真是时候,大王陛下

Why,if it isn't my big brother descending from on high to mingle with the commoners. 我大哥怎么屈尊降贵的来跟我这普通人厮混?

Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba. 我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的介绍仪式中没有看到你

That was today? 那是今天吗?

Oh,I feel simply awful! 我觉得好害怕呀!

Must've slipped my mind. 我八成是给忘了

Yes,well,as slippery as your mind is... 是呀,你忘的不只如此

as the king's brother you should've been first in line! 身为大王的弟弟你应该站在第一位

Well,I was first in line until the little hairball was born. 我原本是第一位直到这个小毛球出生

That hairball is my son... 这个小毛球是我儿子

and your future king. 他也是你未来的国王

Oh,I shall practice my curtsy. 我该学学我的礼节啦

Don't turn your back on me,Scar. 千万不要背对着我,刀疤

Oh,no,Mufasa. 不,木法沙

Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me. 或许是你不该背对着我

Is that a challenge? 这是一个挑战吗?

Temper,temper. 冷静!冷静!

I wouldn't dream of challenging you. 我哪敢向大王你挑战呢?

Pity. Why not? 可惜,为什么呢?

Well, as far as brains go,I got the lion's share. 要说脑袋的话我是有狮子的智慧But when it comes to brute strength... 说到蛮力嘛…

I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool. 恐怕我没有多少狮子的基因There's one in every family,sire. 每个家庭都会有这个问题陛下

Two in mine,actually... 事实上我家有两个

and they always manage to ruin special occasions. 而且他们总会想尽办法破坏特别的场合

What am I going to do with him? 我该拿他怎么办?

He'd make a very handsome throw rug. 拿他做地毯会非常好看

Zazu! 沙祖

And just think, 而且想一想

Whenever he gets dirty... you could take him out and beat him. 每次弄脏的时候你可以拿出去打一打

Dad! Dad! 爸,爸

Come on,Dad,we gotta go! Wake up! 快起来,我们要走了啦!

Sorry. 对不起

Dad. Dad. 爸…爸…

Your son is awake. 你儿子已经醒了

Before sunrise,he's your son. 在天亮前,他是你儿子

Dad! Come on,Dad. 爸…拜托啦!

You promised. 你答应过我的呀!

- OK,OK. 好吧,好吧

I'm up,I'm up. 我醒了,我醒了

Look,Simba. 辛巴,你看

Everything the light touches is our kingdom. 阳光所照到的一切都是我们的国土

A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. 一个国王的统治就跟太阳的起落是相同的

One day,Simba,the sun will set on my time here... 总有一天,太阳将会跟我一样慢慢下沉

and will rise with you as the new king. 并且在你当国王的时候一同上升

- And this'll all be mine? - Everything. 这一切都是我的吗?所有的一切Everything the light touches. 阳光能照到的所有东西…

What about that shadowy place? 那有阴影的地方呢?

That's beyond our borders. 那在我们的国度之外

You must never go there,Simba. 你绝不可以去那个地方

But I thought a king can do whatever he wants. 我以为国王可以随心所欲呀!

There's more to being king than getting your way all the time. 国王也不能凡事随心所欲

- There's more? - Simba... 不能吗?辛巴

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都存在一种微妙的平衡关系

As king,you need to understand that balance... 身为国王,你不但要了解这种平衡and respect all the creatures... 还要去尊重所有的生物

from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope. 包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊

But,Dad,don't we eat the antelope? 但是,爸…我们不是吃羚羊吗?

Yes,Simba,but let me explain. 是呀,我来跟你解释一下

When we die,our bodies become the grass... 我们死后呢,尸体会成为草

and the antelope eat the grass. 而羚羊是吃草的

And so we are all connected in the great circle of life. 所以在这个生命圈里面都是互相有关联的

- Good morning,sire! 早安,陛下

- Good morning,Zazu. 沙祖,你早

Checking in with the morning report. Fire away. 我来做早上的例行报告,你说吧Chimps are going ape,giraffes remain above it all 黑猩猩激动而长颈鹿高高在上Elephants remember,though just what,I can't recall 大象非常清楚我所忘记的事情Crocodiles are snapping up fresh offers from the banks 鳄鱼爬到岸上咬住新鲜的猎物

Shown interest in my nest egg, 他向我展示巢里的蛋

but I quickly said,no,thanks 我很快拒绝了

We haven't paid the hornbills,and the vultures have a hunch 我们没去看犀鸟而秃鹰有第六感

Not everyone invited will be coming back from lunch 不是每个受邀的人都会来吃午餐

This is the morning report 哈哈,这就是晨间报告

Gives you the long and the short 大事小事不漏掉

It’s every grunt,roar,and snort 每个咕哝声,吼叫,鼻息声

Not a tale I distort 不是我编的故事

On the morning report 都在晨间报告

- What are you doing,son? - Pouncing. 儿子,你在干什么?扑东西

Let an old pro show you how it's done. 让个老手示范给你看看

Oh,the buffalo 野牛

have got a beef about... 在吃牛肉

Stay low to the ground. 离地面低点儿

Yeah,OK. Stay low to the ground. Right. 好的,离地面低点儿

Not a sound. 别出声

The season's colors seen in all the herds... 所有牧群的季节色是藏红

Take it slow. One more step... 向前一步

- then... ...in the dung 然后,突袭

This is the morning report 这就是晨间报告

Gives you the long and the short 有长的有短的

Every grunt,roar,and snort 每个咕哝声,吼叫,鼻息声

Not a tale I distort 不是我编的故事

On the morning report 都在晨间报告

That’s very good! 非常好

- Zazu! - Yes! 沙祖什么事呀?

Sir! News from the underground. 长官!地下传来的消息

Now,this time... 好,这一次呢…

Sire!Hyenas in the pride lands! 陛下,土狼到了荣耀大地啦!

Zazu,take Simba home. 沙祖,带辛巴回家

- Dad,can't I come?爸爸,我不能去吗?

- No,son. 不行,儿子

I never get to go anywhere. 什么地方都不准我去

Oh,young master,one day,you will be king. 哦,小主人将来你也会当国王的

Then you can chase those slobbering,mangy stupid poachers from dawn until dusk.. 然后你就可以从早到晚随心所欲地去赶走那些流着口水的卑鄙的愚蠢的偷猎者

Hey,Uncle Scar! Guess what? 嘿!刀疤叔叔,你猜怎样?

I despise guessing games. 我最痛恨猜谜游戏了

I'm gonna be king of Pride Rock. 我将成为荣耀石国王耶

Oh,goody. 哦!真好啊

My dad just showed me the whole kingdom... 我爸刚刚带我看了整个国度

and I'm gonna rule it all. 而我将会统治一切

Yes,well forgive me for not leaping for joy. 是啊,哦!请原谅我没有高兴地跳起来Bad back,you know. 我的背不好你知道的

Hey,Uncle Scar, 嘿,刀疤叔叔

when I'm king,what'll that make you? 如果我是国王那你做什么?

A monkey's uncle. 一只猴子的叔叔

You're so weird. 你不会了解的

You have no idea. 还有更怪的呢!

So,your father showed you the whole kingdom,did he? 哦!原来你爸爸带你看过整个王国了,是吗?

Everything. 看过啦

He didn't show you what's beyond that rise... at the northern border?

他没有带你到北方边界太阳升起的地方吗?

Well,no. 没有

He said I can't go there. 他说我不能去那里

And he's absolutely right. 他说的完全正确

It's far too dangerous. 那里太危险了

Only the bravest lions go there. 只有勇敢的狮子才会去呀

Well,I'm brave. What's out there? 我很勇敢啊! 那有什么?

I'm sorry,Simba,I just can't tell you. 对不起,辛巴我就是不能告诉你

Why not? 为什么?

Simba,Simba, 辛巴,辛巴

I'm only looking out... for the well-being of my favorite nephew. 我只是在为我最喜欢的侄子着想

Yeah,right. I'm your only nephew. 没错,我是你唯一的侄子

All the more reason for me to be protective. 所以罗,我才更要保护你

An elephant graveyard is no place for a young prince. oh 一个年轻的王子不适合到大象墓园去的

An elephant what? 哦!大象的什么?

Whoa. 哇…

Oh,dear,I've said too much. 哦!天啊我说的太多了

Well,I suppose you'd have found out sooner or later... 不过我猜你早晚总会发现的you being so clever and all. 你一直是这么样的聪明

Oh,just do me one favor. 帮我个忙吧!

Promise me you'll never visit that dreadful place. 跟我保证你绝对不会去那个可怕的地方

- No problem. 没问题

- There's a good lad. 这才是乖孩子

You run along now and have fun. 你现在自己出去玩吧

And remember, 并且记得哦…

it's our little secret. 这是我们的小秘密

- Hey,Nana, - Hi,Simba. 嘿!娜娜嗨!辛巴

Come on. I just heard about this great place. 走吧我刚才听到一个很棒的地方Simba! I'm kind of in the middle of a bath. 辛巴,我现在正在洗澡啊

And it's time for yours. 你也该洗澡罗

Mom! 妈…

Mom,you're messing up my mane! 妈…你把我的毛弄乱了啦

OK, 好了!好了

I'm clean. Can we go now? 我干净了我们可以走了吗?

So,where are we going? 我们要到哪里去呀?

It better not be anyplace dumb. 最好不要什么无聊的地方

No,it's really cool. 不!那地方真的很酷耶

So,where is this really cool place? 那么这个很酷的地方是在哪里呢?

Oh. Around the water hole. 就在水洞附近

The water hole? 水洞附近?

What's so great about the water hole? 水洞附近有什么了不起的啊?

I'll show you when we get there. 等到了那里我再告诉你

Oh. 哦

Mom,can I go with Simba? 妈,我能去吗?

Hmm,what do you think,Sarabi? Well... 沙拉碧你说呢?

- Please? - Please? 这个嘛…拜托…

It's all right with me. 我是没什么意见

- All right! - Yeah! 哦,耶…

As long as Zazu goes with you. 不过要沙祖跟你们一起去

No,not Zazu. 不…不要沙祖

Step lively. 走快一点

The sooner we get to the water hole the sooner we can leave. 越快到水洞我们就可以离开

So,where are we really going? 我们到底要去哪里呀?

- An elephant graveyard. - Wow! 一个大象的墓园

Shh! Zazu. 哇!嘘…沙祖

Right. So how are we gonna ditch the dodo? 对了我们要怎么摆脱那个笨蛋呀?Oh,just look at you two. 哦!看看你们俩个再去大象的墓园

Little seeds of romance blossoming in the savanna. 浪漫的种子在大草原上开花Your parents will be thrilled... 你们的父母会很高兴的

what with your being betrothed and all. - Be... what? 还有你的未婚妻,什么?- Betrothed. Intended. Affianced. 什么?已订婚者,未婚妻,订婚Meaning...? 意思是…

One day,you two are going to be married. 有一天你们俩个会结婚

I can't marry her. 我不能娶她耶

She's my friend. 她是我的朋友

Yeah,it'd be so weird. 对,那实在太奇怪了

Sorry to bust your bubble... 很抱歉,破坏你们的美梦

but you two turtledoves have no choice. 但是你们俩个小朋友别无选择

It's a tradition going back generations. 这是流传了好几世代的传统

When I'm king,that'll be the first thing to go. 等我当国王第一就是废除这件事- Not so long as I'm around. . 只要有我在就不准

- In that case,you're fired 哦,那你被开除了

Hmm. Nice try,but only the king can do that. 做的不错但只有国王才能开除我Well,he's the future king. 可是他是未来的国王啊

Yeah,so you have to do what I tell you. 对!所以我说什么你都得听

Not yet,I don't. . 现在还不必听

And with an attitude like that.. 而且由你这种态度

I'm afraid you're shaping up to be... a pretty pathetic king indeed.

恐怕你以后会变成一个相当悲惨的国王

Hmm. Not the way I see it. 哼!我看才不会呢

I'm gonna be a mighty king, 我将会是万兽之王

so enemies beware 所以敌人们都要小心

Well,I've never seen a king of beasts With quite so little hair 我从来没有一个兽王只有这么一点头发

I'm gonna be the main event like no king was before来看看我的威严没有人比得过I'm brushin' up on lookin' down I'm workin' on my roar 我整装打扮,俯视众生,我练习吼声

Thus far,a rather uninspiring thing. 现在为止,还很平凡

Oh,I just can't wait to be king 我等不及成为国王

You've rather a long way to go,young master,if you think... 你还有很长的路要走呢小主人,如果你以为…

- No one sayin', "Do this" 没有人说,“这么做”

- Now,when I said that... 我那么说的时候

- No one saying,"Be there"…没有说:“到那儿”

- What I meant was... 我的意思是…

- No one sayin',"Stop that" 没有人说:“那样不行”

- But what you don't realize... - No one sayin',"See here" 你还不知道,没有人说:“看这儿”

Free to run around all day 每天自由自在到处跑

Well,that's definitely out. 肯定是越界了

Free to do it all my way 随心所欲的做事情

I think it's time that you and I Arranged a heart-to-heart 我认为现在你和我应该交下心

Kings don't need advice from little hornbills for a start 首先国王不需要小犀鸟的建议

If this is where the monarchy is headed,count me out 如果这是君主制的方向,那就淘汰我吧

Out of service,out of Africa, 赶我走,离开非洲

I wouldn't hang about 我不会逗留

This child is getting wildly out of wing 这小孩心比天也

Oh,I just can't wait to be king 我等不及成为国王

Everybody,look left 所有人往左看

Everybody,look right 所有人往右看

Everywhere you look, 不管向哪边看

I'm standing in the spotlight 我都是万众瞩目的中心

Not yet! 还早呢!

Let every creature go for broke and sing 让所有万物都一起尽情歌唱

Let's hear it in the herd and on the wing 让我们自由自在的欣赏

It's gonna be King Simba's finest fling 这是国王辛巴最奔放的舞蹈

Oh,I just can't wait to be king 我等不及成为国王…

I beg your pardon,madam, 对不起,夫人

but... 但是

get off! 走开

simba 辛巴

Nala..... 娜娜…

All right! It worked! - We lost him. 好啦!成功了我们摆脱他了吧

- I am a genius. 我…是个天才

Hey,genius,it was my idea. 嘿!天才,那是我的主意

Yeah,but I pulled it off. - With me! 没错啊但是,是我执行的啊,还有我

- Oh,yeah? 哦,是吗?

- Pinned ya. 压住了吧

- Hey,let me up. 让我起来

Pinned ya again. 又压住了吧

This is it. We made it. 就是这里我们到了

woo 哇…

It's really creepy. 这里阴森森的

Yeah. Isn't it great? 是啊,不是很棒吗?

- We could get in big trouble. 我们可能会有大麻烦

I know 我知道

I wonder if its brains are still in there. 不知道他的脑袋还在不在?

There's only one way to know. 只有一个办法能知道

Come on,let's go check it out. Wrong! 走吧,我们去看看. 不对

The only checking out you will do... will be to check out of here.

你们唯一该做的事情就是立刻离开这里

Oh,man! 老兄!

We're way beyond the boundary of the pride lands. 我们已经超出荣耀土地的范围太远了

Look,Banana Beak is scared. 你看,香蕉嘴老头害怕了

It's Mr. Banana Beak to you, fuzzy... 不管我是不是香蕉嘴小老头,小毛球

and right now we are all in very real danger. 我告诉你我们的处境真的是很危险Danger? Ha! 危险?哈哈…

I walk on the wide side. 我在荒野中行走

I laugh in the face of danger. 我会当面嘲笑危险

Well,well,well, Well,well,well, 哈哈哈哈…

Banzai, 哇哇哇…斑仔

what have we got here? 看看这是什么?

Hmm. I don't know,Shenzi.我不知道,桑琪

What do you think,Ed? 你觉得呢?阿德

ha 哈…

Just what I was thinking. 对!就如我想的一样

A trio of trespassers! 三个私闯禁地的家伙

And quite by accident, 这完全是个意外!

let me assure you. A simple navigational error. 我跟你们保证这只是航行上的小小的错误

Whoa,whoa,wait,wait,wait. 等等…

I know you. You're Mufasa's little stooge. 我认识你你是木法沙的小跟班

I,madam,am the king's major-domo. 夫人我是国王陛下的总管

- And that would make you... 这么说你就是…

- The future king. 未来的国王

Do you know what we do to kings who step out of their kingdom?

你知道我们是怎么对付超出自己国界的国王吗?

You can't do anything to me. 你们也不能把我怎么样啊!

Technically,they can. We are on their land. 法律上可以,我们在他们的土地上But,Zazu,you told me they're nothin'... but slobbering,mangy,stupid poachers. 可是沙祖你跟我说他们只是爱流口水的卑鄙愚蠢的捕猎者啊!

- Lx-nay on the upid-stay. 能不能不要再提傻瓜这两个字?

- Who are you callin' upid-stay? 嘿!你叫谁是傻瓜?

My,my,my. Look at the sun! It's time to go! 停…你看那个太阳我该走了

What's the hurry? We'd love you to stick around for dinner. Yeah, 是呀…

急什么?我们很乐意你留下来晚餐

we could have whatever's lion around! 我们可以吃…狮子大餐呀!

ha... 哈…

Wait,wait,wait,I got one,I got one! 等等…有了,有了,有了

Make mine a cub sandwich! What'd you think? 我要一份幼狮三明治你觉得呢?ha.. 哈…

What,Ed? 什么?阿德?

What is it? 什么?

Hey,did we order this dinner to go? 我们要订的晚餐走了吗?

- No,why? 没有啊!怎么啦?

- 'Cause there it goes! 因为他们跑了

- Did we lose 'em? 我们甩掉他们了吗?

- I think so. 我想是的

Where's Zazu? 沙祖在哪?

The little major-domo bird hippety-hopped... all the way to the birdie-boiler. 原来我们的小总管一路赶着想做只白煮鸟

Oh,no! Not the birdie-boiler! 不!我不要做白煮鸟!

Hey,why don't you pick on somebody your own size? 嘿!你们为什么不去找一个跟你们差不多大的

- Like you? 像…你吗?

- Oops. 哎呦!

simba 辛巴

Here,kitty,kitty,kitty. 快来呀!小宝贝

That was it?哈哈…就这样吗?

Do it again. Come on. 再吼一次,来呀!

Oh,please,please! 饶命!

Uncle,uncle! - Silence! 大哥!安静!

We're gonna shut up right now!我们刚打算闭嘴

We're really sorry.我们真的很抱歉

If you ever come near my son again... 如果你们敢再靠近我儿子

Oh,this is your son? 这位…这位是您的儿子?

- Oh,your son? - Did you know that?是您的儿子啊?你知道吗?

No. Me? I didn't know... 不知道,我?我不知道

No,did you?不知道,你知道吗?

- No,of course not. - No. 不,当然不知道。不知道

- Ed? - Ed?阿德?

Toodles. 溜

Dad,l... 爸,我…

You deliberately disobeyed me. 你故意违抗我的命令

- Dad,I'm sorry. 爸,我很抱歉

- Let's go home. 跟我回家去

I thought you were very brave. 我认为你非常勇敢

Zazu 沙祖

- Yes,sire? 是的,陛下

- Take Nala home. 带娜娜回家

I've got to teach my son a lesson. 我必须要给我儿子上一课

Come,Nala. 娜娜,走吧

Simba, good luck.辛巴,祝你好运!

Simba 辛巴

Simba,I'm very disappointed in you. 辛巴,我对你非常失望

- I know.我知道

- You could've been killed. 你可能会死掉

You deliberately disobeyed me... 你故意违抗我的命令

and what's worse, 而且更糟的是

you put Nala in danger. 你让娜娜有生命危险

I was just trying to be brave,like you. 我只是想要跟你一样勇敢

I'm only brave when I have to be. 我只有在必要的时候才勇敢

Simba,being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 辛巴,勇敢并不表示你要去找麻烦

But you're not scared of anything. 可是你好像什么都不怕

I was today. - You were?我今天就怕了。今天?

- Yes. 是的

I thought I might lose you. 我以为我会失去你

Oh. I guess even kings get scared,huh?噢…原来国王也会害怕

- But you know what? - What?但是你知道吗?什么?

I think those hyenas were even scareder. 什么?我认为那些土狼比你还害怕ha...哈…

'Cause nobody messes with your dad. - Come here,you.

因为没有人有胆子敢和你爸爸乱来。来这儿,你。

- Oh,no! No! 过来不要,不要

Come here! 放手啦!

Gotcha! 抓到了!

- Dad? - Hmm?爸?嗯?

- We're pals,right?我们是伙伴,对吗?

- Right. 对

And we'll always be together,right?我们会永远在一起,对吧?

Simba, 辛巴

let me tell you something... that my father told me. 我告诉你一些我爸爸曾告诉我的事情

Look at the stars. 你看那些星星

The great kings of the past... 过去那些伟大的国王

Iook down on us from those stars. 从那些星星上看着我们

- Really? 真的?

- Yes. 是呀

So whenever you feel alone... 所以每当你寂寞的时候

just remember that those kings... will always be there to guide you...

只要记得那些国王永远在那里指引着你

and so will I. 还有我也是

Man,that lousy Mufasa. 老兄,那个糟糕的木法沙。

I won't be able to sit for a week. 害我一个星期都不能坐

It's not funny,Ed. 这个不好笑,阿德

Hey,shut up! 闭嘴!

Will you knock it off?你们能不能住手?

Well,he started it. 是他先动手的

Look at you guys. 看看你们。

No wonder we're dangling at the bottom of the food chain. 难怪我们只能在食物链最底部晃荡

Man,I hate dangling. Yeah?我痛恨晃荡,是吗?

You know,if it weren't for those lions.. 如果不是那些狮子

we'd be runnin' the joint. Man,I hate lions. 这地方早就是我们的了。老兄,我痛恨狮子!

- So pushy. - And hairy. 那么盛气凌人,-又粗鲁的

- And stinky. 而且又臭

- And,man,are they... 还有他们…

- Ugly! - Ugly! 丑死了

Oh,surely,we lions are not all that bad. 我们狮子当然不全都是那么糟糕的

Oh,Scar. It's just you. 刀疤,原来是你

We were afraid it was somebody important. 我们还以为是什么大人物呢!

Yeah,you know,like Mufasa. - Yeah. 对呀,就像木法沙

- I see. 是呀

- Now,that's power. 即是权利

- Tell me about it. I just hear that name,and I shudder. 给我讲讲,光听他的名字我就会发抖

- Mufasa! - Ooh! Do it again. 木法沙! 再来一次

- Mufasa! 木法沙

- Mufasa! 木法沙…

Ooh,it tingles me. 真过瘾

I'm surrounded by idiots. Now,you,Scar, 我身边全是一些白痴,你,刀疤

I mean,you're one of us. 我是说,你是我们的一份子。

- I mean,you're our pal. 我是说,你是我们的伙伴

- Charmed. 真感人…

Oh,I like that. 噢,我喜欢

He's not king,but he's still so proper. 他不是国王但他还是那么有威严

yes,Scar 是呀,刀疤

Did you bring us anything to eat, Scar,old buddy,old pal?你有没给我们带吃的?刀疤,老伙伴,老朋友?

Did ya,did ya,did ya? 有没有,有没有?

I don't think you really deserve this. 我认为你们实在不配吃这个

I practically gift-wrapped those cubs for you... 我只是特别把它作为狮子的礼物包装送来给你们的

and you couldn't even dispose of them. 而你们连他们也干不掉

You know, 可是你知道

it wasn't exactly like they was alone,Scar. 他们并不是自己单独来的,刀疤Yeah. What were we supposed to do, 对呀!我们该怎么做呢?

kill Mufasa? 杀了木法沙?

Precisely. 一点也没错

I know that your powers of retention 我清楚你们的记忆力

Are as wet as a warthog's backside 和野猪的屁股一样臭

But thick as you are 但你们虽然笨

Pay attention 注意听

My words are a matter of pride 我的话是一种荣誉

It's clear from your vacant expressions 你们愚蠢的脑瓜也会明白

The lights are not all on upstairs 阳光并不是总高高在上

But we're talking kings and successions 但我们说的是国王和继位

Even you can't be caught unawares So prepare for the chance of a lifetime

即使你们也不会轻易被逮到,所以为千载难逢的机会做好准备

Be prepared for sensational news 为轰动性的新闻做好准备

A shiny new era is tiptoeing nearer 一个新的时代它悄悄要到来

And where do we feature? 那我们能做点什么?

Just listen to teacher 听老师讲

I know it sounds sordid But you'll be rewarded 我知道听起来卑鄙,但你们会得到回报

When at last I am given my dues 在我最终得到应得的权益

And injustice deliciously squared 正义得到伸张之时

Be prepared 快准备

Yeah, be prepared.对,准备好

We'll be prepared. For what? 我们准备好,准备什么?

- For the death of the king. 准备木法沙王之死!

- Why,is he sick?他是不是病了?

- No,fool,we're going to kill him... and Simba,too. 不,笨蛋!我们要杀了他还有辛巴

Great idea. Who needs a king? 好主意谁需要国王啊!

No king,no king, la-la la-la la la 不要国王…

Idiots! There will be a king! 啦…白痴!会有一个国王的

- Hey,but you said... 但是你说…

- I will be king! 我将要做你们的国王

Stick with me, 只要跟着我

and you'll never go hungry again. 你们就再也不会饿肚子了

- Yeah! - Yeah! All right! 好耶!

All right! Long live the king! 国王万岁!

- Long live the king! 国王万岁!

- Long live the king! 国王万岁!

It's great that we'll soon be connected 看来很快我们就会有结盟

With a king who'll be all-time adored 和一个受人敬仰的国王

Of course,quid pro quo,you're expected 当然,代价是,你们要

To take certain duties on board 履行一些职责

The future is littered with prizes 看来未来是充满着奖赏的

And though I'm the main addressee 虽然我是主要的获利者

The point that I must emphasize is 但我必须强调一点

You won't get a sniff without me 没有我你们什么也得不到。

So prepare for the coup of the century快准备!为世纪行动做好准备!

Be prepared for the murkiest scam 为最阴暗的诡计做好准备

Meticulous planning Tenacity spanning 精心计划顽强中包含着

Decades of denial 数十年的忍耐

Is simply why I'll be king undisputed Respected,saluted 是我成为国王的原因,毫无争议,受人尊敬,赞扬

And seen for the wonder I am 被视为奇迹

Yes,my teeth and ambitions are bared 对,我的利齿和雄心一起暴露

Be prepared 快准备

Yes,our teeth and ambitions are bared对,我的利齿和雄心一起暴露

Be prepared 快准备

Now,you wait here. 好,你在这等着

Your father has a marvelous surprise for you. 你爸爸为你准备了一个大惊喜

Ooh,what is it? 什么惊喜?

If I told you,it wouldn't be a surprise,now,would it? 如果我告诉你的话那就不叫惊喜了,对不对

If you tell me,I'll still act surprised. 如果你告诉我我会装得很惊讶

Ho ho ho! You are such a naughty boy. 你实在是非常的调皮

- Come on,Uncle Scar. 说嘛!刀疤叔叔

- No,no,no,no,no,no,no. 不…

This is just for you and your daddy. 这是你爸爸跟你之间的事情

You know,a sort of father-son... thing. 是那种父子之间的…关系

Well,I better go get him. - I'll go with you. 好了,我最好去找他去, 我跟你一起去

- No! 不!

No. Just stay on this rock. 不…你只管待在这个石块上

You wouldn't want to end up in another mess... like you did with the hyenas. 你不会想像上次那样再遇到土狼吧?

You know about that? 你知道那件事呀?

Simba,everybody knows about that. - Really? 辛巴,每个人都知道那件事真的吗?- Oh,yes. 是啊,

Lucky Daddy was there to save you,eh? 算你幸运爸爸赶去救你了,对不对啊?

Oh,and just between us... 这是我们的小秘密

you might want to work on that little roar of yours. 你是不是该练习练习你的吼叫声了呢?

Oh,OK. 哦,好吧

Hey,Uncle Scar 嘿!刀疤叔叔

will I like this surprise? 我会喜欢这个惊喜吗?

Simba,it's to die for. 辛巴,你会喜欢得要死的

- Shut up. 闭嘴!

- I can't help it.I'm so hungry. 我也没办法我肚子好饿

I got to have a wildebeest. 我可以吃下一头羚羊

Stay put. 不要乱动

Can't I just pick off one of the little sick ones? 吃一头又小又弱的不行吗?No. We wait for the signal from Scar. 不行!我们要等待刀疤的讯号

There he is. 他在那边

Let's go. 我们走

Little roar. “小嗓门”

Oh,look,sire,the herd is on the move. 陛下,你看!有东西在移动

- Odd. Mufasa,quick! 奇怪?木法沙!快点动物逃窜

Stampede in the gorge. - Simba's down there. 羚羊在峡谷乱窜而辛巴也在那儿

- Simba? 辛巴?

Zazu,help me! 沙祖!救我

Your father is on the way! Hold on! 你爸爸已经来了, 撑着点

Hurry! 快呀…

There,on that tree. 那边,树上

Hold on,Simba! 捉好,辛巴

Oh,Scar, this is awful! What'll we do? 刀疤,这太可怕了, 我们该怎么办?

I'll go back to help, 我回去搬救兵

that's what I'll do. 我就这么做

I'll go back... 我去搬救…

Dad! 爸…

Scar 刀疤…

Brother! Help me! 弟弟,救救我

Long live the king. 愿国王万岁

No.. 不…

Dad! 爸… Dad! 爸 Dad! 爸

Dad,come on. 爸,起来

You got to get up. 你一定要起来

Dad? 爸…

We got to go home. 跟我回家啦

Help! 救命啊…

Somebody! 有没有人?

Anybody. 有人吗

Help. 救命

Simba, 辛巴

what have you done? 看你弄得…

There were wildebeests,and he tried to save me. 有好多羚羊他想救我

It was an accident. I didn't mean for it to happen. 这真的是意外我不是故意的Of course,of course you didn't. 当然,你当然不是故意的

No one ever means for these things to happen... 没有人会故意要让这种事发生的but the king is dead. 但是国王已经死了

And if it weren't for you,he'd still be alive. 而且,如果不是因为你他现在还会活着的

Oh,what will your mother think? 你妈妈会怎么想呢?

What am I going to do? 那我该怎么办?

Run away,Simba. Run. 跑的远远的,辛巴

Run away and never return. 快跑跑的远远的再也不要回来了

Kill him. 杀了他

Hey,there he goes. There he goes. 他在那边往那边跑了

So,go get him. 那就快追呀

There ain't no way I'm going in there. 我才不愿意到那边去呢!

What,you want me to come out looking like you,cactus butt? 怎么?你想要我跟你一样变成个仙人掌啊?

But we got to finish the job. 我们一定得完成任务

Well,he's as good as dead out there anyway. 唉!反正他出去以后就完蛋了

And if he comes back,we'll kill him. 如果他回来的话我们再杀他

Yeah! You hear that? 对!你听到没有?

If you ever come back,we'll kill you! 如果你敢回来我们就杀了你

感动一生的电影狮子王中英文台词2 (2011-12-28 23:15:20)转载▼

标签:杂谈

Mufasa's death is a terrible tragedy... 木法沙的死亡是个可怕的悲剧

but to lose Simba,who had barely begun to live... 但失去辛巴,他才刚出世不久

for me,it is a deep,personal loss. 对我来说这是一个极大的个人损失

So,it is with a heavy heart that I assume the throne. 我在极悲恸的心情下登上王位Yet out of the ashes of this tragedy... 但是我们必须振作起来忘掉悲痛

we shall rise to greet the dawning of a new era... 共同迎接一个崭新时代的来临

in which lion and hyena come together... in a great and glorious future.

我们狮子将跟土狼一起走向光明伟大的未来

Get out! Get out! Get out of here! 走开…走开

I love this! Bowling for buzzards. 快走开我喜欢赶走秃鹰

Gets 'em every time. 每次都成功

Uh-oh. Hey,Timon,you better come look. 丁满,你最好过来看看

I think it's still alive. 我看他好像还活着

All righty,what have we got here? 哎哟!这什么东西呀?

Jeez,it's a lion! 天啊!是只狮子

Run,Pumbaa,move it! 彭彭,快跑

Hey,Timon,it's just a little lion. 丁满,他只是只小狮子

Look at him. He's so cute and all alone. 你看他那么可爱而且是一个人

- Can we keep him? 我们能留下他吗?

- Pumbaa,are you nuts? 彭彭,你疯了吗?

You're talking about a lion. 躺在这儿的是只狮子

Lions eat guys like us. - But he's so little. 狮子就是专门吃我们的,但是他还那么小 ,

- He's going to get bigger.他以后会长大的

Maybe he'll be on our side. 也许他会变得跟我们一国

Ha! That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. 这是我听过最蠢的话了

Maybe he'll...或许他会…

Hey,I got it. 咦…我有点子了

What if he's on our side? 如果他跟我们一国

You know,having a lion around might not be such a bad idea. 有只狮子在身边或许蛮不错的

So,we're keeping him? 那我们就留下他罗

Of course. Who's the brains of this outfit? 当然,我们之中谁最聪明?

My point exactly. 当然是我

Jeez,I'm fried. 哎哟!天啊!我热死了

Let's get out of here and find some shade. 我们快离开这儿找个阴凉的地方

- You OK,kid? - I guess so. 你还好吧?孩子, 我想是吧

- You nearly died. 你差点就死了

- I saved you. 我救了你

Well,Pumbaa helped... a little. 彭彭也帮了…一点点忙

Thanks for your help. 谢谢你们帮忙

- Hey,where you going? 你要去哪里?

- Nowhere. 不知道

Gee,he looks blue. 他看起来很蓝

I'd say brownish gold. 我倒觉得是金黄色

No,no,no. I mean he's depressed. 不,我是说…他很沮丧

Kid,what's eating you? 孩子,什么吃你?

Nothing. He's at the top of the food chain. 没有,他是食物链的最高层

The food chain. 食物链!

So,where you from? 那你从哪儿来的?

Who cares? I can't go back. 谁在乎?我又不能回去

Ah,you're an outcast. 你无家可归

- That's great. So are we. 好极了!我们也是

- What'd you do,kid? 你做了什么事?

Something terrible,but I don't want to talk about it. 很可怕的事但是我不想跟你们说

Good. We don't want to hear about it. 很好,我们也不想听

Come on,Timon. Anything we can do? 拜托,丁满我们能帮忙吗?

Not unless you can change the past. 除非你们能够改变历史

You know,Kid,in times like this,my buddy Timon here says... 你知道吗?孩子,你要知道在这个时候我这位伙伴丁满会说

you got to put your behind in your past. 你必须把身后放在过去中

- No,no,no. 不…

- I mean... 我是说

Lie down before you hurt yourself. 在受伤前趴下

It's,you got to put your past behind you. 是…你必须把过去抛到脑后

Look,kid,bad things happen... 孩子你常会碰到一些倒霉的事

and you can't do anything about it,right? 而你却拿它没办法,对吧?

- Right. - Wrong! 对错

When the world turns its back on you... 当这个世界遗弃你的时候

you turn your back on the world. 你就去遗弃这个世界

Well,that's not what I was taught. 我以前学的不是这样

Then maybe you need a new lesson. 那么你或许应该学点新知识

Repeat after me. 跟着我一起念

- Hakuna matata. - What? HAKUNAMATATA 哈库拉玛塔塔。什么?

Hakuna matata 哈库拉玛塔塔

It means "no worries." 就是“别担心”

Hakuna matata 哈库拉玛塔塔

What a wonderful phrase 多么美妙的词

Hakuna matata 哈库拉玛塔塔

Ain't no passing craze 就是转瞬即逝的疯狂

It means no worries 就是别担心

For the rest of your days 为你以后的日子

It's our problem free 他是我们解决问题的哲学

Philosophy 听天由命

Hakuna matata 哈库拉玛塔塔

Hakuna matata? 哈库拉玛塔塔

- Yeah. It's our motto. - What's a motto? 对,是我们的座右铭 ,什么是座右铭?Nothing. What's a motto with you? 什么也不是,座右铭对你来说是什么?

You know,kid, 孩子你要知道

these two words will solve all your problems. 这两个字能够解决你所有的问题

That's right. Take Pumbaa,for example. Why... 对了!拿彭彭举例来说

When he was a young warthog 当他是只小山猪

When I was a young warthog 当我是只小山猪

- Very nice. 很好

- Thanks. 谢啦

He found his aroma lacked a certain appeal 他发现他的味道缺乏魅力

He could clear the savanna after every meal 每次饭后他可以扫清大草原

I'm a sensitive soul 我很敏感

Though I seem thick skinned 虽然我看起来皮很厚

And it hurt that my friends never stood downwind 朋友从不站在我的下风令我受伤

- And,oh,the shame 真丢脸

- He was ashamed 太丢脸罗

- Thought of changing my name 我想过改名字

- Oh,what's in a name? 关名字什么事?

- And I got downhearted 抬不起头

- How did you feel? 你感受如何?

Every time that l... 每次我…

Hey,Pumbaa,not in front of the kids. 彭彭,不要在小孩面前讲…

Oh,sorry. 对不起

Hakuna matata 哈库拉玛塔塔

What a wonderful phrase 真是很有意思

Hakuna matata 哈库拉玛塔塔

Ain't no passing craze就是转瞬即逝的疯狂

It means no worries就是别担心

For the rest of your days 为你以后的日子

Yeah,sing it,kid. 好!唱下去,孩子

It's our problem free Philosophy 它是我们解决问题的哲学

Hakuna matata 哈库拉玛塔塔

Welcome to our humble home. 欢迎来到寒舍

- You live here? 你们住在这里呀?

- We live wherever we want. 我们想住哪儿就住哪儿

Yep. Home is where your rump rests. 对!家就是休息的地方

It's beautiful. 好漂亮

I'm starved. 好饿

I'm so hungry I could eat a whole zebra. 我肚子饿得可以吃下一匹斑马了

Ah,we're fresh out of zebra. 我们这里没有新鲜斑马肉

- Any antelope? 那有羚羊吗?

- Nuh-uh. 没有

- Hippo? 河马呢?

- Nope. 也没

Listen,kid, 对了!孩子

if you live with us,you have to eat like us. 如果你跟我们住就得跟我们吃的一样This looks like a good spot to rustle up some grub. 这里像是可以弄到食物的好地方

Ew,what's that? 那是什么?

A grub. What's it look like? 食物,看起来如何?

Ew,gross. 哦…油腻腻的

Mmm. Tastes like chicken. 吃起来像鸡肉

Slimy,yet satisfying. 粘粘的,但是还不错

These are rare delicacies. 这真是少有的美味

Piquant,with a very pleasant crunch. 开胃,咬起来脆脆的,

You'll learn to love them. 你会喜欢的啦

I'm telling you,kid,this is the great life... 告诉你,孩子这种生活最棒了

no rules,no responsibilities. 没有约束也没有责任

Ooh,the little cream-filled kind. 充满了乳脂

And best of all,no worries. 而且最棒的是…没有忧虑

Well,kid? 来一点吧,孩子?

Oh,well. Hakuna matata. 哈库拉玛塔塔

Slimy,yet satisfying. 粘粘的,但是还不错

That's it. 这就对了

It means no worries 它的意思是无须担心

For the rest of your days 为你以后的日子

It's our problem free Philosophy 它是我们解决问题的哲学

- Hakuna matata 哈库拉玛塔塔

- Hakuna matata 哈库拉玛塔塔

Nobody knows The trouble I've seen 有谁知道我心中烦恼

Nobody knows My sorrow 没人知道我痛苦

Oh,Zazu,do lighten up. 沙祖,放轻松点

Sing something with a little bounce in it. 唱一首有点活力的曲子吧

It's a small world after all 世界真是很小

No,no! Anything but that. 不…除了那首什么都可以

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts,deedle dee dee 我有一堆可爱的椰子

There they are a-standing in a row 他们排成一列

Big ones,small ones,some as big as your head 大的小的,有的和你的头一样大

Oh,I would never have had to do this with Mufasa. 以前木法沙都不会叫我这么做

- What? What did you say? 什么?你刚才说什么?

- Oh,nothing. 没什么…

You know the law. 你知道规矩的

Never ever mention that name in my presence. 在我面前绝对不准提那个名字

I am the king! 因为我是国王

Yes,sire, you are the king.是的,陛下,你是国王

I only mentioned it to illustrate the differences in your royal managerial approaches. 我会提起他,只是在比较你们在经营管理方面的差异之处

- Hey,boss. 老大

- Oh,what is it this time? 什么时间了?

We got a bone to pick with you. 我们有一件事要跟你抱怨一下

I'll handle this. 让我来说吧

Scar, 刀疤

there's no food,no water. 已经没有食物也没有水了

Yeah. 对呀

It's dinnertime,and we ain't got no stinking entrees. 晚餐时间到了我们连主菜都没有

It's the lioness's job to do the hunting. 狩猎是由狮子来负责

- Yeah,but they won't go hunt. 他们不肯去呀

- Oh,eat Zazu. 那吃沙祖吧

Oh,you wouldn't want me. 你们不会爱吃的

I'd be so tough and gamy and...我的肉又硬、味道又骚而且…

Oh,Zazu,don't be ridiculous. 沙祖,不用说笑了

All you need is a little dung. 你只需要加点调味料

I thought things were bad under Mufasa. 我以前以为木法沙时代的日子实在不好过

- What did you say? 你刚说什么?

- I said Muf...I said...? Que pasa? 我说木…我说你好吗(西班牙语)

Good. Now get out. 很好,你们给我走吧

- Yeah,but we're still hungry. 可是我们还是很饿

- Out! 滚!

感动一生的电影狮子王中英文台词3 (2011-12-28 23:11:40)转载▼

标签:杂谈

- Whoa. Nice one,Simba. 哇!辛巴,好大的嗝

- Thanks. 谢谢

- Man,I'm stuffed. 天啊!我肚子好胀

- Me,too. 我也是呀

I ate like a pig. 我吃得像只猪

Pumbaa,you are a pig. 彭彭,你本来就是猪呀

Oh. Right. 哦,对啊

Timon 丁满

Yeah? 嗯?

Ever wonder what those sparkling dots are up there? 你有没有想过那些发亮的东西是什么?

Pumbaa,I don't wonder, 彭彭,我不用想

I know. 我知道

Oh? What are they? 那是什么?

They're fireflies... fireflies that got stuck up in that big blue-ish black thing. 那些是萤火虫,那些萤火虫被一个大大的又黑又蓝的东西困住了

Oh,gee. 哦…

I always thought they were balls of gas... burning billions of miles away.

我一直以为这是几千万英里外的沼气球在燃烧

Pumbaa,with you,everything's gas. 彭彭,对你说一切都是沼气

Simba,what do you think? 辛巴,你觉得呢?

Well,I don't know. 我不知道

Oh,come on. Give,give,give,give. Come on. 快说,说…辛巴

- We told you ours. Please? 我们都告诉你了,拜托

- Well... 这个嘛…怎样?

somebody once told me... 以前有人跟我说过

that the great kings of the past are up there... - watching over us.

过去那些伟大的君王会在那些星星上看着我们

- Really?

真的?

You mean a bunch of royal dead guys are watching us?

你是指那些死掉的君王在看着我们

Who told you something like that?

谁这么告诉你的

LionKing狮子王中英文剧本

Lion King 狮子王中英文剧本 From the day we arrive on the planet 从我们出生的那一刻And,blinking,step into the sun 睁开眼睛走入阳光 There's more to see than can ever be seen 那儿有你看不完的东西 More to do than can ever be done 有你做不完的事 There's far too much to take in here 有数不尽你无法体会经验的事 More to find than can ever be found 有找不完的宝藏 But the sun roll ing high 可是太阳高挂在天空 Through the sapphire sky 在那色彩多变的天空中 Keeps great and smal l on the endless round 不论伟大与渺小都保存下来 It's the circle of life 那是生生不息 And it moves us all 而那感动了你我 Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望 Through faith and love 历经信心与爱 Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地 On the path unwind ing 在我们已知的种种之中 In the circle 在那生生不息之中 The circle of life 生生不息…  It's the circle of life 生生不息 And it moves us all 而那令我们感动 Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望 Through faith and love 历经信心与爱 Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地 On the path unwinding 在我们已知的种种之中 In the circle 在那生生不息之中 The circle of life 生生不息…  Life's not fair,is it? You see,I... Well,I shall never be king. And you shall never see the light of another day. Adieu. 生命真不公平啊!你看我呢,永远都当不上王,而你永远也见不到明天了,再见 Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food? 你妈妈没有教你不要玩弄你的食物 What do you want? 你想干什么? I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way. So you'd better have a good excuse.for missing the ceremony this morning. 我是来这里宣布大王木法沙要来了所以对你今天早上没有出席那个仪式最好找个借口 Oh,now,look,Zazu. You've made me lose my lunch. 你害我的午餐都没了 Ha! You'll lose more than that...when the king gets through with you. He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia. 等大王跟你算帐之后你不见的东西还会更多他就像只拉肚子的河马一样愤怒 Ooh. I quiver with fear! 我怕得全身发抖Now,Scar,don't look at me that way. Help! 好了,刀疤,不要那样看我救命啊! Drop him. 刀疤,吐出来 Impeccable timing,Your Majesty. 你来得可真是时候,大王陛下 Why,if it isn't my big brother... 这不是我大哥吗?descending from on high to mingle with the commoner s. 屈尊降贵的来跟我这普通人厮混 Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba. 我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的介绍仪式中没有看到你 That was today? Oh,I feel simply awful! Must've slipped my mind. 那是今天吗?我觉得好害怕呀!我八成是给忘了 Yes,well,as slippery as your mind is..as the king's brother... you should've been first in line! . 是呀,你忘的不只如此,身为大王的弟弟你应该站在第一位Well,I was first in line... until the little hairball was born. 我原本是第一位直到这个小毛球出生 That hairball is my son...and your future king. 这个小毛球是我儿子他也是你未来的国王 Oh,I shall practice my curtsy.我该学学我的礼节啦 Don't turn your back on me,Scar. 千万不要背对着我,刀疤 Oh,no,Mufasa. Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me. 不,木法沙,或许是你不该背对着我 Is that a challenge?这是一个挑战吗? Temper,temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you. 冷静!冷静!我哪敢向大王你挑战呢? Pity. Why not? 可惜,为什么呢? As far as brains go,I got the lion's share. 要说脑袋的话我是有狮子的智慧 But when it comes to brute strength... 说到蛮力嘛…  I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool. 恐怕我就是基因遗传比较不明显的例子了 There's one in every family,sire. Two in mine,actually...and they always manage to ruin special occasions. What am I going to do with him?He'd make a very handsome throw rug. 每个家庭都会有这个问题陛下,事实上我家有两个而且他们总会想尽办法破坏特别的场合我该拿他怎么办?拿他做地毯会非常好看 Zazu! 沙祖 And just think, whenever he gets dirty... you could take him out and beat him. 而且想一想,每次弄脏的时候你可以拿出去打一打 Dad! Dad! Come on,Dad,we gotta go! Wake up! Sorry. Dad. Dad. 爸,爸快起来,我们要走了啦!对不起爸…爸…

(完整word版)经典电影台词(英文带带翻译)

㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 4.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。 5.Get busy living or get busy dieing. 要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。 6.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。 7.forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope . 不要忘了,这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西,它就在我们的内心深处,他们无法达到,也接触不到,那就是希望. ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 12.To make each day count. 让每一天都有所值。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

狮子王中英文台词

感动一生的电影狮子王中英文台词1 (2011-12-28 23:06:02)转载▼ 标签:杂谈 From the day we arrive on the planet 从我们出生的那一刻 And,blinking,step into the sun 睁开眼睛走入阳光 There's more to see than can ever be seen 那儿有你看不完的东西 More to do than can ever be done 有你做不完的事 There's far too much to take in here 有数不尽你无法体会经验的事 More to find than can ever be found 有找不完的宝藏 But the sun rolling high 可是太阳高挂在天空 Through the sapphire sky 在那色彩多变的天空中 Keeps great and small on the endless round 不论伟大与渺小都保存下来 It's the circle of life 那是生生不息 And it moves us all 而那感动了你我 Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望 Through faith and love 历经信心与爱 Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地 On the path unwinding 在我们已知的种种之中 In the circle 在那生生不息之中 The circle of life 生生不息… It's the circle of life 生生不息 And it moves us all 而那令我们感动 Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望 Through faith and love 历经信心与爱 Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地 On the path unwinding 在我们已知的种种之中 In the circle 在那生生不息之中 The circle of life 生生不息… Life's not fair,is it? 生命真不公平啊! You see,I... Well,I shall never be king. 你看我呢,永远都当不上王 And you shall never see the light of another day. 而你永远也见不到明天了Adieu. 再见 Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food? 你妈妈没有教你不要玩弄你的食物 What do you want? 你想干什么? I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way.我是来这里宣布大王木法沙要来了 So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning. 所以对你今天早上没有出席那个仪式最好找个借口 Oh,now,look,Zazu. You've made me lose my lunch. 你害我的午餐都没了 Ha! You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you. 等大王跟你算帐之后你失去的东西还会更多 He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia. 他就像只拉肚子的河马一样愤怒 Ooh. I quiver with fear! 我怕得全身发抖 Now,Scar,don't look at me that way. 好了,刀疤,不要那样看我

《狮子王》经典台词(中英文对照)

狮子王(英文版)经典台词及翻译 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在 微妙的平衡中生。 2.I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3.I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个 世界对你不理睬你也可以这样对待。 5.It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。 6.You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。 7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对, 过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 8.This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而 战斗,谁为呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信 你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 10.I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。

难以忘怀电影对白-3:狮子王场景

难以忘怀电影对白-3:狮子王场景 相信大家对于电影是不少看的,那么关于电影里面的一些经典台词或者是一些经典语句不知道大家会不会收藏起来呢?因为这是很多伙伴学习英语的好方法,以下是小编给大家整理的难以忘怀电影对白-3:狮子王场景,希望可以帮到大家Selected Scene 3 场景3 Timon and Pumbaa: 丁满和彭彭: HakunaMatata! 哈库那马塔塔 What a wonderful phrase 真是很有意思 Hakuna Matata! 哈库那马塔塔 Ain 't no passing craze 简单又好记 It means no worries 从现在开始 For the rest of your days 你不必再担心 It's our problem-free philosophy 不必像从前——听天由命 Hakuna Matata! 哈库那马塔塔 Why, when he was a young warthog... 啊,当他是只小山猪 When I was a young warthog... 当我是只小山猪

Very nice. 很好! Thanks! 谢啦! He found his aroma lacked a certain appeal. He could clear the savannah after every meal. I'm a sensitive soul, though I seem thick-skinned. And it hurt that my friends never stood downwind. And oh, the shame ( He was ashamed ) 看他好像魅力十足,风度翩翩看来看去好像缺少一些东西虽然我长得丑,可是很温柔我终于,发现我没办法,出人头地!哎呀,真丢脸(太丢脸喽!) Thought a changing my name. 我想过改名字 ( Oh, what's in a name? ) (哦,改什么名字啊?) And I got downhearted ( How did you feel? ) 后来终于放弃(为什么呢?) Every time that I.., 每次我想…… Pumbaa! Not in front of the kids! 嘿,彭彭,不要在小孩面前…… Oh...sorry. 啊,对不起 Hakuna Matata! 哈库那马塔塔 What a wonderful phrase! 真是很有意思 Hakuna Matata! 哈库那马塔塔 Ain 't no passing craze

狮子王英文台词

Scar: Life's not fair, is it? You see I -- well, I... shall never be King. And you... shall never see the light of another day. ...Adieu... Zazu: Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food? Scar: What do you want? Zazu: I'm here to announce that King Mufasa is on his way. ...So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning. Scar: Oh now look, Zazu; you've made me lose my lunch. Zazu: Hah! You'll lose more than that when the King gets through with you. He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia. Scar: Oh... I quiver with fear. Zazu: Now Scar, don't look at me that way... HELP! Mufasa: Scar! ... Scar: Mm-hmm? 3 Scar: Temper, temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you. Zazu: Pity! Why not? Scar: Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share. But, when it comes to brute strength ...I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool. Zazu: There's one in every family, sire... Two in mine, actually. And they always manage to ruin special occasions. Mufasa: What am I going to do with him? Zazu: He'd make a very handsome throw rug. Mufasa: Zazu! Zazu: And just think! Whenever he gets dirty, you could take him out and BEAT him. Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything. Simba: Everything the light touches. What about that shadowy place? Mufasa: That's beyond our borders. You must never go there, Simba. Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants. Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than... getting your way all the time. Simba: There's more? Mufasa: Simba... Everything you see exists together, in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance, and respect all the creatures-- from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope. Simba: But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope? Mufasa: Yes, Simba, but let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass. And the antelope eat the grass. And so we are all connected in the great Circle of Life. 7 Simba: Hey Uncle Scar! Guess what! Scar: I despise guessing games. Simba: I'm going to be king of Pride Rock. Scar: Oh goody. Simba: My dad just showed me the whole kingdom; and I'm going to rule it all. Heh heh. Scar: Yes. Well... forgive me for not leaping for joy. Bad back, you know. Simba: Hey, Uncle Scar? When I'm king, what will that make you? Scar: A monkey's uncle. Simba: Heh heh. You're so weird. Scar: You have NO idea. ...So, your father showed you the whole kingdom, did he? Simba: Everything. Scar: He didn't show you what's beyond that rise at the northern border...?

狮子王1剧本

The Lion King Actor Young Simba(小辛巴)……………………………….... Adult Simba(成年辛巴)………………………………. Pumbaa(彭彭)…………………………………………. Timon(丁满)………………………………………….. Nala(娜娜)……………………...................................... Scar(刀疤)……………………...................................... [Aside]: In the Pride Lands of Africa, animals celebrate the birth of future king Simba, son of King Mufasa and Queen Sarabi. Mufasa's younger brother, Scar, is jealous(嫉妒)of Simba, because Simba replaces Scar as heir to the throne(宝座,王位). A few months later, as Simba grows into a curious lion cub, Scar is allied(结盟的)with the hyenas(土狼)to kill Mufasa and Simba. But they are both unaware of their intentions. Finally, Mufasa is killed by Scar. What’s more, Scar tricks Simba into thinking that Mufasa's death is his fault and advises him to run away forever. As Simba leaves, Scar orders the hyenas to kill Simba, but Simba escapes. Simba collapses(坍塌,瓦解,垮掉,倒下)in a desert for exhaustion, luckily Timon and Pumbaa save Simba. [Scene I: Hakuna Matata] {Aside: Pumbaa, Timon, and Simba near a pool of water and oasis(绿洲). Simba has been laid near the water. Timon splashes(泼,溅水)some water in Simba's face. Simba stirs.(微动)} Timon: You okay, kid? Simba: I guess so. Pumbaa: You nearly died. Timon: I saved you. Pumbaa: (Snorts at Timon) Timon: Well, uh, Pumbaa helped. A little. Simba: (Dully) Thanks for your help. {Aside: Simba heads off quietly back out towards the desert.} Timon: Hey, where you going? Simba: Nowhere. Timon: (Watching Simba, talking to Pumbaa) Gee. He looks blue. Pumbaa: I'd say brownish-gold. Timon: No, no, no, no. I mean he's depressed. Pumbaa: Oh. (Pumbaa trots up to Simba) Pumbaa: Hey kid, what's eatin' ya? Timon: Nothing; he's at the top of the food chain! Ahhhhhhha ha haaa! The food cha-haain! (Pumbaa and Simba stare at him silently) Ha ha hum... ahem. (Realizing his joke flopped) So, where you from...?

狮子王1中英文台词(完整版)

Life's not fair, is it? 生命真不公平啊! You see, I Well, I shall never be king 你看我呢,永远都当不上王 And you shall never see the light of another day 而你永远也见不到明天了 Good bye 再见 Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food? 你妈妈没有教你不要玩弄你的食物 What do you want? 你想干什么? I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way, 我是来这里宣布大王木法沙要来了 so you'd better have a good excuse for missing this morning's ceremony 所以对你今天早上没有出席那个仪式 #VALUE! #VALUE! Oh, look, Zazu 你看 You've made me lose my lunch 你害我的午餐都没了 You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you 等大王跟你算帐之后你不见的东西还会更多 He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia 他就像只拉肚子的河马一样愤怒 I quiver with fear! 我怕得全身发抖 Now, Scar, don't look at me that way 好了,刀疤,不要那样看我 Help! 救命啊! Scar? Drop him 刀疤,吐出来 Impeccable timing, Your Majesty 你来得可真是时候,大王陛下 Why, if it isn't my big brother descending from on high 这不是我大哥吗?屈尊降贵的 to mingle with the commoners 来跟我这普通人厮混 Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba 我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的介绍仪式中没有看到你 That was today? 那是今天吗?

狮子王中英文故事梗概

清晨的草原,万物臣服,迎来他们未来的国王辛巴。木法沙的英明统治如同阳光照耀着草原,包括辛巴。但阳光照不到的地方,黑暗正在酝酿,木法沙的弟弟刀疤以辛巴为诱饵,害死了木法沙。带着对父亲死亡的愧疚和害怕,辛巴选择逃避过去,忘记一切。对王者来说,对目标的逐渐麻木是一件很可怕的事情。娜娜和Rafiki的到来点醒了辛巴,辛巴重新拾起他作为国王的职责,为他的臣民战斗。辛巴在朋友的陪伴下,经历了种种的考验,打败了刀疤,最后终于登上了森林之王的宝座,也在周而复始生生不息的自然中体验出生命的真义。 The story line of the lion king At the morning of the grassland, all animals kneel to celebrate the birth of their future king Simba. The wise rule of Mufasa shins the grassland like the sun, including , at the place where the sun never shins, darkness is brewing that Scar kills Mufasa. With guilt and fear of the death of father, Simba chooses to escape the past and forget everything. It’s a terrible thing for the king to become numb to the target. Fortunately, Nana and Rafiki wake up Simba, so that Simba resurrects his duty of the king fighting for his subjects. In the company of friends, Simba goes through all the tests, and defeats Scar, and boards the throne of the king of the forest finally.

经典电影台词(中英对照)

经典的电影台词(中英对照) 来源:普特英语 ㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢? 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2.I laugh in the face of danger.

《狮子王》经典台词赏析

《狮子王》经典台词赏析 Classical lines in “Lion King” (Mufasa, the lion king is telling Simba, his son, an important rule of life.) Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom. Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king’s time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king. Simba: And this all be mine? Mufasa: Everything! Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place? Mufasa: That’s beyond our borders, you must n ever go there, Simba. Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants. Mufasa: Oh, there’s more to being a king than getting your way all the time. Simba: There’s more? Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope. Simba: But dad, don’t we eat the antelope? Mufasa: Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelopes eat the grass, and so we are all connected in a great circle of life. 注释: 1、crawl v. 爬行 2、leap v. 跳跃 3、antelope n. 羚羊 狮子王

经典电影台词对白4(中英文对照)

31、《魂断蓝桥》 Oh Roy, you're alive! 战争终于过去,活下来的Roy满心欢喜地回到家乡,在火车站遇到了已沦入风尘的恋人Mara。男的是喜出望外、讲起话来喋喋不休;女的却只重复着那一句话“你还活着”: 32、《狮子王》 Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 33、《落跑的新娘》 "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart -- you're the only one for me." “我肯定我们会分开;我肯定我们一方离另一方而去,在一个人死后。但更我肯定,我现在若不求你留下来陪我,我会后悔一辈子。” 34、Roman Holiday《罗马假日》 J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most? A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

相关主题