搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 吸血鬼日记第一季17英文剧本台词

吸血鬼日记第一季17英文剧本台词

吸血鬼日记第一季17英文剧本台词
吸血鬼日记第一季17英文剧本台词

吸血鬼日记第一季17

Previously on "the vampire diaries"...

"吸血鬼日记" 前情提要...

For over a century, I have lived in secret

一个世纪以来我一直秘密地生活着... Until now. I know the risk,

直到现在我知道这很冒险

but I have to know her.

但我必须要认识她

There's a tomb underneath the church.

教堂下面有个墓穴

A spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her.

咒语把Katherine封在墓里为了保护她

I'm gonna bring her back.

我要把她找回来

She's not there!

她不在这里!

You saved everyone in the church?

你把教堂里所有人都救出来了?

We've taken up residence in a farmhouse just outside of town.

我们在镇子外的一个农场定居下来了

- All vampires? - Some.

- 全部个吸血鬼? - 只有一些

I hate this house. I didn't stay locked up for years

我恨这所房子我被锁了年好不容易出来了

to end up locked up here.

但最后还是被困在这里

Aah!

啊!

Ugh!

啊!

So, where's Bethanne?

Bethanne呢?

She won't be coming back.

她回不来了

My wife Isabelle spent her life

我的妻子Isabelle倾其一生

researching paranormal activity in this area. 研究这个地区的超自然现象

- What have you done to my wife? - I turned her.

- 你把我的妻子怎么样了? - 我把她变成吸血鬼了

Maybe there is such a thing as vampires.

或许吸血鬼确实存在

They're just different from the way we always thought they were.

只是他们和我们想象的不太一样罢了

Aah!

啊!

You got a problem with blood, Anna?

你害怕见到血吗Anna?

Ahh!

啊!

I knew this girl Vicki.

我认识一个叫Vicki的女孩儿

She was attacked by an animal, a bite to the neck.

她被一种动物袭击了咬到了颈部

And then I saw your face.

之后我看到了你的脸部变化

Why would you confront me about it?

你为什么敢让我这么做?

Because maybe it's true about Vicki.

因为或许Vicki确实是吸血鬼

And also because I want you to turn me.

还因为我想让你把我变成吸血鬼

I love storms.

我爱死暴风雨了

That a vampire thing?

吸血鬼都这样吗?

'Cause I read vampires don't like raining water.

因为据我所知吸血鬼是不喜欢下雨的天气的

It's only Dracula.

只有Dracula不喜欢雨天(德古拉伯爵吸血鬼)

Yeah. He was a complete wuss.

切他就是一个胆小鬼

Never showered. V ery smelly.

而且从来都不洗澡浑身臭味

Seriously?

真的吗?

First rule about vampire...

吸血鬼第一要则...

Don't believe anything you read.

不要相信书中对我们的描述

You gotta tell me more. I gotta know.

多告诉我些吧我要知道

No, you don't.

不你不用知道什么

'Cause you're not gonna be one.

因为你是不会变成吸血鬼的

Come on, you can't keep saying "no" to me.

别这样你不会一直拒绝我的啦

Look, I'm not gonna turn someone

听着我不会把一个

who learned everything he knows about vampires from Netflix.

所知吸血鬼知识均从网上而来的人变成吸血鬼的

That's not true, and you know it.

那不是真的你是知道的

Why do you even want this?

你为什么想变成吸血鬼啊?

Give me one good reason.

给我一个充分的理由

'Cause I...

因为我...

Hmm. Let me know when you can finish that sentence.

嗯你想到该怎么说时再告诉我吧

Hey, you're still up.

嘿还没睡呢啊

Hey, what's up?

嘿有事吗?

Looks like the there's a big storm rolling in.

貌似来了一场暴风雨

Can you help make sure all the windows are closed?

你能把所有窗户都关好吗?

Yeah. Yeah. Sure.

好的好的没问题

We're running low on blood.

我们的血所剩无几了You might wanna send Anna to the hospital to get some more.

你该让Anna去医院再取些回来

I'll send her out for some tomorrow.

我明天就让她去

Maybe I could go with her.

我可以和她一起去

If the storm keeps it dark enough,

如果暴风雨让天足够暗的话

I might be able to go out during the day, no sun and all.

没有太阳和其他碍事的东西白天我也可以出去

I'm afraid not.

恐怕不行

Not after your stunt at the Salvatore's house tonight.

自从今晚你找Salvatore家麻烦后你就不能再出去了

He and his brother deserved it.

他和他的兄弟自找的

And where did that get you?

你还怨他俩啊?

Your girlfriend Bethanne is dead.

你女朋友Bethanne死了

And you have no one to blame but yourself.

只能怨你自己

We cannot live our lives about revenge.

我们活着不是为了报仇

We have to have better control of our emotions.

我们要控制好自己的情绪

I understand, Miss Pearl.

明白了Pearl小姐

I just wish I knew what you were up to.

我只希望知道你有何打算

I'm going to make an exploratory visit into town tomorrow

我明天要去镇子里考察一下

to assess who's under the influence of vervain and who isn't.

去调查谁有马鞭草谁没有

Anna tells me that the players haven't changed much.

Anna告诉我说有马鞭草的人还是那些

It's still the Lockwoods, the Forbes, the Fell... 还是Lockwoods家族Forbes家族和Fells 家族...

We should kill every last one of them.

我们要对这些家族的人斩草除根

We are smarter than that, Frederick.

我们没那么蠢Frederick

These people are not our enemies.

这些人不是我们的敌人

We don't hold grudges and resentments.

我们不能总是怀恨在心

We'll get our town back.

终有一天我们会要回我们的小镇

We just have to have patience.

一定要有耐心

You heard her.

你们都听到了

No revenge.

不要报仇

Patience.

要有耐心

Self-control.

要自我克制

She seems to have it all figured out, doesn't she?

她倒是很想得开不是吗?

I say we go to Pearl's, bust down the door,

要我说我们去Pearl的家里砸门而入

and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night.

把昨晚袭击我们的那个傻逼给废了Yeah. And then what? We turn to the rest of that house of vampires

好啊然后呢? 我们和屋里剩下的吸血鬼们and say, "Oops. Sorry?"

说"哎呀不好意思?"

I can't believe you made a deal with her.

真不敢相信你竟然和她达成协定

It was more like a helpful exchange of information.

不过是互换信息而已

And it was not exactly like I had a choice. She's... 我别无选择她...

scary.

超级恐怖

Besides, she's gonna help me get Katherine back.

还有她会帮我找回Katherine的

Of course she is.

她当然会了

Damon gets what he wants, as usual.

Damon总是会得到他想要的东西

No matter who he hurts in the process.

不管在此之中会伤害到谁都无所谓

You don't have to be snarky about it.

你不必这么刻薄吧

I woke up this morning

我一大早醒来

to learn that all the vampires have been released from the tomb.

得知所有的吸血鬼都被放了出来

I've earned snarky.

生活对我够刻薄了

How long are you going to blame me

我是把你的生母变成了吸血鬼

for turning your birth mother into a vampire? 但为此你还要怪我多久?

I'm not blaming you, Damon.

我不是在怪你Damon

I've accepted the fact that you're a self-serving psychopath

我接受你是一个自私自利的变态

with no redeeming qualities.

不值得人相救的事实

Ouch.

伤死我了

This isn't being very productive.

偏题偏题

We're figure out a way to deal with Pearl and the vampires. Yeah?

我们要想办法对付Pearl那些吸血鬼们对吧?

Hmm.

I'm sorry. He just makes me so cranky.

不好意思一看到他我就浑身来气

I know. He makes everybody cranky.

我知道所有人都这样

So, what are we going to do?

那我们该怎么做呢?

Damon and I are gonna handle everything, I promise.

Damon和我会处理好一切的我保证Well, what about me?

那我呢?

I can't just sit here and do nothing.

我不能什么都不做啊

That's exactly what you're gonna do,

你必须得这样

because that's what going to keep you safe.

这样你才安全

Which means nothing if you're not safe, too. 如果你身处危险之中我的安危又有何意义What do you mean? I'm perfectly safe.

你什么意思? 我很安全

I have Damon, the self-serving psychopath on my side.

我还有Damon呢那个自私自利的变态和我一伙儿

Well that's comforting.

哦那我还放心点

Ok. We have some time.

好了我们还可以再呆一会儿

I'm not meeting my mom until later.

我一会儿再见我妈妈

Wait. Doess your mom know you're a...

等等你妈妈知道你是一个...

The fact that you would even think it's possible

你还指望对家人保守秘密

to keep something like that a secret from your own family

这就进一步说明

is just further proof that you're not ready.

你还没有准备好

"Not ready" is a step up from "no".

"没有准备好"算是比"不"更进一步了

And a million steps down from "maybe".

比起"可能"可是进了一大步

I like your bracelet. 你手链挺漂亮啊

Thanks. My sister got it for me.

谢谢我姐姐送我的

Can I see it?

我能看看吗?

Yeah. Yeah.

好啊当然可以

Your sister doesn't know you're hanging out with me, does she?

你姐姐不知道你和我在一起吧?

No. No. But I don't see why it would be a problem.

不知道可是知道了也没事啊

It's not like she knows what you are.

她又不知道你是吸血鬼

I'd rather keep it our little secret.

我还是想保住这个小秘密

You know, why don't you... why don't you keep this?

要不然... 要不然你拿着这个吧?

Why would you give this to me?

为什么要给我啊?

Because. You like it. And I like you.

因为你喜欢它我喜欢你

You only like me because of what you want from me.

你喜欢我是另有所图

No. I... I like you.

不我... 我喜欢的是你

Um...

呃...

You know, you should wear it.

还是你戴着吧

It looks better on you.

你戴上它更好看

I yelled at my mom last night.

我昨晚对我妈妈喊叫了

You know, I feel like the parent and the screwed-up kid.

就像父母吼犯错误的小孩儿那样

Maybe she needed to hear it.

或许她正需这样才能觉醒

Yeah, but just... I worry that if I push too hard, 是啊但是... 我担心给她压力过大

Then she will take off again.

她会再次离开

'Cause that's her M.O.

因为她总这样

Just like Vicki, who I haven't heard from since she left.

就像Vicki一样自从她离开后就杳无音信Well, you can't control your mom, Matt,

Matt 你不能像管你妹妹

any more than you can control your sister.

那样管你妈妈嘛

I wish that she would just try a little. You know?

我希望她至少努力些你知道吗?

If she would just try to try, that'd be ok.

如果她能够尝试着去做就足够了

Maybe she'll surprise you.

也许她会给你一个惊喜的

People have a tendency to do that.

人们都喜欢这么做

I should go before the roads get even worse from the storm.

趁着暴风雨中的路还能走我得离开了Yeah. Are you sure you should be driving right now?

好的你确定要开车走吗?

I have to. It's my dad's boyfriend's daughter's birthday.

我必须走啊今天是我父亲男朋友的女儿的生日

We have a non-traditional traditional ritual.

我们有一个非传统的传统仪式

Well, buckle up. Don't speed.

好吧系好安全带别开太快了

Stay off your cell phone.

关掉手机

And call me when you get there.

到了给我打电话

Got it. Anything else?

知道了还有吗?

Yes.

Bye.

再见Bye.

再见

Hunting party?

狩猎聚会?

That guy did a number on me last night when he stabbed me.

那人昨晚刺得我元气大伤

I gotta get my strength back up.

我得早日恢复力量

I've got liters of soccer mom in the fridge.

我在冰箱里放了公升热心母亲的血

No?

不需要吗?

We'll talk when I get back?

回来再说?

All right. Give my regards to the squirrels.

好的替我问候小松鼠们

Aah!

啊!

You're ignoring me.

你不接我电话

The missed calls? Sorry. My phone is dead. 个未接来电? 对不起我的电话坏了

- Is Stefan here? - No.

- Stefan在这吗? - 不在

Why?

怎么了?

Something wrong?

出什么事了吗?

He went out to the woods and didn't come back.

他去了树林里就一直没回来

I can't get him on his phone.

我打不通他的电话

I figure he was here with you.

我以为他和你在这儿呢

It's going straight to voicemail.

直接转到语音信箱了

Where could he be?

他能去哪里呢?

You're not going to like what I'm thinking.

说出来怕吓着你

Pearl! Open this door.

Pearl! 开门

I swear to god I'll bust through and rip your head off.

我发誓等我进去了要把你碎尸万段

Pearl's not home.

Pearl不在家

Hmm. Beautiful weather.

恩好天气

Not a ray of sun in the sky.

天空没有一缕阳光

Where's my brother?

我弟弟在哪里?

Billy.

Billy 带出来

- You're dead. - Whoa. I'm sorry.

- 你死定了- 哇不好意思

You haven't been invited in.

你没有被邀请进来

Miss Gibbons?

Gibbons小姐?

Yes, Frederick honey?

什么事亲爱的Frederick?

Never let this bad man in.

不要让这个坏人进来

I'll never let him in.

我不会让他进来的

Ugh!

啊!

years left starving in a tomb,

我已经在墓地里饿了年了

thanks to Katherine's infatuation with you and your brother.

都是因为Katherine痴迷于你和你弟弟

First few weeks,

刚被关的几周

every single nerve in your body screams with fire.

你身上火辣辣得疼

The kind of pain that can drive a person mad. 那种痛能让人发疯

Well...

好吧...

I thought your brother might've wanted to get

a taste of that

我想你弟弟在死前before I killed him. Billy.

可能也想尝尝这种滋味Billy 上

Uhh!

啊!

Aah!

啊!

You have a nice day.

祝你过得愉快

What happened? Where is he?

发生什么事了? 他在哪里?

They have him. I can't get in.

他们抓了他我进不去

Why not?

为什么不能?

Because the woman that owns the house

因为房子的女主人在思维强制下

is compelled to not let me in.

不让我进去

I can get in.

我可以进去

You're not going in there.

你不能进去

- I'm going! - You're not going there.

- 我要进去! - 你不能进去

Why are they doing this? What do they want with him?

他们为什么要这么做? 他们要拿他怎样? Revenge. They want revenge.

复仇他们想报仇

We gotta do something.

我们得做些什么

I know.

我知道

We can't let them hurt him. We gotta get him out of there.

我们不能让他们伤害他我们要把他弄出来I know. Elena, I know.

我知道Elena 我知道

But I don't know how to get him out.

但是我不知道怎样把他弄出来

Vervain on the ropes.

绳子上有马鞭草

Aah! Unh!

啊! 啊!

That's gotta sting.

有够你疼的

Speaking of...

说到...

Aah!

啊!

This isn't right!

这样做是不对的!

He killed Bethanne.

他杀了Bethanne

One of us, Harper.

那可是我们中的一员啊Harper

And don't think for a second he wouldn't kill you if he had the chance.

而且他有机会的话也绝对会杀了你

Pearl says we're not here for revenge, right? Pearl说我们来这里不是为了报仇对吗?

I say that's exactly what we're here for.

我说这正是我们来这里的原因

Starting with this.

从这开始

Aah! Aah!

啊! 啊!

And then his brother.

然后是他的哥哥

And anyone else that gets in our way.

然后是任何阻挡我们的人

This isn't right!

这么做是不对的!

You're gonna wanna let go of me!

识相点放开我!

Miss Pearl will be home soon.

Pearl小姐马上就回来了

Miss Pearl is no longer in charge.

不再是Pearl小姐说了算了

Tie him up! And then stake him.

把他绑起来! 系在桩子上

Well, don't you look... alive?

好吧你看上去可真... 生龙活虎啊

You can't hurt me.

你伤不了我

Oh, I can hurt you, all right.

哦我可以伤到你当然可以

Mr. Saltzman. Saltzman先生

We need your help.

我们需要你的帮助

Stefan's in the house.

Stefan在房子里

Damon's a vampire. He can't get in. We need you.

Damon是吸血鬼他进不去我们需要你的帮助

I would go, but...

我想进去但是...

Your life is valuable.

你的生命很宝贵

Yours, on the other hand...

而你的嘛...

Stefan told me about your ring.

Stefan把你戒指的事告诉我了

What about it?

有什么问题吗?

Let me recap...

我来回顾一下...

You tried to kill me. I defended myself.

你试图杀了我我保护了自己

You died.

然后你死了

And according to my brother,

按照我弟弟的说法

your ring brought you back to life.

你的戒指使你复活

Am I leaving anything out?

我说漏什么了吗?

Yeah. The part where I try and kill you again. 有我试着再杀你一次的部分

Only this time, I don't miss.

不过这次我可不会失手了

Mr. Saltzman. Please.

Saltzman先生拜托

It's Stefan.

Stefan危在旦夕

I'm sorry, Elena. But it's not my problem.

我很抱歉Elena 但这与我无关

That's a shame.

真可惜啊

Because the woman in charge of the crowd

因为统领那群人的女人

can help you find your wife.

可以帮你找到你的妻子

- You're lying. - Am I?

- 你说谎- 我有吗?

Why don't you ask her yourself?

你为什么不自己问问她?

Coward.

懦夫

Come on, Elena.

走吧Elena

All right! Wait. I'll go.

好吧! 等等我去

So, I have an answer.

话说我有答案了

To what?

什么的答案?

Why you should turn me.

你为什么该转变我

We're back to that?

又来了

Look, I wake up every day, and I feel ok,

听着我每天醒来感觉还好

but there's something missing.

但是总觉得缺了些什么

Like a... like a hole.

好像... 如洞穴般深邃

Some people, they fit... in life, or whatever.

有些人他们不管在哪里... 都吃得开I... I don't.

我... 我却格格不入

So, you want a pity-turn?

所以你想让我同情你把你变成吸血鬼?

I don't think so.

我不这样想

You should turn me because I don'have anything else.

你得转变我因为我一无所有

Do you even know why we turn other people? 你知道为什么我们要转变其他人吗?

It's not to give someone a one-way ticket out of loner-hood. Ok?

不是为了让他们永久摆脱孤独明白吗? One... we need someone to do our dirty work. 一... 我们需要有人帮我们做卑鄙的勾当Two, revenge.

二复仇

Three, boredom... but, you know, that never turns out well.

三无聊... 但是你知道的这样总无善果And then there's the obvious one.

还有很明显的一点

You love someone so much that you would do anything

你非常爱某个人爱到你可以为她赴汤蹈火to spend all of eternity with them.

以和她相守永不分离

Ahem. I'm sorry, but you don't fit any of those categories yet.

咳对不起你还不符合任何一点

So, yeah. Just make sure your thesis is clear, 是啊只要你的论文条理清晰

and she'll love it.

她就会喜欢的

See you later.

回头见

我妈来了

- Mom, hey. - Did you get everything?

- 妈妈嗨- 你拿到所有东西了吗?

The blood-bank was understaffed because of the rain.

因为下雨血库人手不足

I was in and out.

我去了好几次才搞定

Who's that you were talking to?

刚才和你聊天的是谁?

A friend from the library.

一个在图书馆认识的朋友

Let's get home.

我们回家吧

Hey, you're not going out in that, are you?

你不是打算就这么出去吧?

The roads are dangerous. Route is completely flooded.

路上太危险了五号线彻底被淹了

We'll make do.

我们会有办法的

Mayor lockwood, we have your table ready.

Lockwood市长你那桌我们已经准备好了Great.

太好了

Mayor... Lockwood, is it? Lockwood... 市长没错吧?

I suppose it is treacherous outside.

我觉得现在出去确实有点危险

My name is Pearl.

我叫Pearl

Hi.

This is my daughter Anna.

这是我的女儿Anna

We've just recently moved to town.

我们最近才搬到城里住的

Welcome. Richa lockwood. This is my son Tyler.

欢迎欢迎我叫Richa lockwood 这是我儿子Tyler

Please... please, join us.

不如... 一起用餐吧

It would be a pleasure.

十分荣幸

Be more creepy, Dad.

老爸你还可以再风流点

Not like your son is standing right here.

你儿子我还站在旁边就这么乱来

Grow up. Elections are coming.

成熟点大选马上就要开始了

She's a constituent. And a rich one, from the looks of it.

她是个选民看起来还挺有钱的

You can tell all that by looking at her ass?

你是从她臀部看出来的?

Awesome. I'm gonna go shoot some pool.

太棒了我可以去打打桌球了

Teacher by day, vampire hunter by night.

白天为人师表夜晚吸血鬼猎人

I've you to thank for that. What are these?

还真得谢谢你了这些是什么?

Those are tranquilizer darts filled with vervain.

这些是填满了马鞭草的麻醉枪

Just get me in. I'll get Stefan out. 让我进去就行我会把Stefan救出来的That's your plan? You're just gonna take them all on yourself?

这就是你的计划? 背上这些大摇大摆地进去?

Well, I'll be a little stealthier than that, hopefully.

呃希望我可以做得跟隐秘一点吧

Whoa. What are you doing?

喔你在干嘛?

I'm going with you.

我跟你一起去

No. No. No. No. No way.

不不不行没门

You need me. I'll get in.

你需要我我可以进去

You could distract them, and then I'll get Stefan out.

然后你分散他们的注意力我乘机把Stefan 救出来

You'll get yourself killed. You're not going in there.

你这是找死你不能进去

I'm going.

我一定要去

So, when you get me in, get out as quickly as you can.

那么你把我弄进去以后自己要尽快出来I know how to sneak around where they can't hear me.

我知道怎么避开他们的耳目偷偷潜进去You'll basically just be in the way.

你在那里只会碍事

Damon, now is not the time to be the lone ranger.

Damon 这不是你一个人逞英雄的时候Fine. Elena, you can drive the get away car.

好吧Elena 你就负责开车逃跑

You're not going in the house.

你不能进那个房子

You can't stop me. It's Stefan we're talking about here.

你阻止不了我的这关系到Stefan

You don't understand.

你不会明白的

Oh, I understand. I understand.

哦我明白很明白

He's the reason you live.

他是你活下去的缘由

His love lifts you up where you belong. I get it.

他的爱让你重新振作找到自我我明白哟Can you not joke around for seconds?

你就不能消停会儿么?

I can't protect you, Elena.

我保护不了你的Elena

I don't know how many vampires there are in there,

我不知道那里有多少吸血鬼

that's how long it takes you to get your head ripped off.

越多你就死得越快

I have to be able to get in and get out.

我一个人来去自由

I can't be distracted with your safety.

没功夫来担心你的安全

Or this will end up a blood bath that none of us walk away from...

还是你想我们全军覆没无一生还... Including Stefan.

包括Stefan

I know.

我知道的

I get it.

我会尽力的

I understand.

我明白

If we're gonna go, let's go.

如果还要去的话该出发了

Where are you? I can barely hear you.

你在哪儿? 我根本听不清你

I was supposed to go to my dad's, but route closed down.

我本来要去我爸爸那里但是号线完全封了Now I'm detoured on some random backwoods path to hell.

我现在从荒郊野路上绕过去

Well, you shouldn't be talking while you're driving.

你开车的时候不该讲电话的

I know, right?

我知道了行了吧?

I need one of those bluetooth thingies.

我该去买个蓝牙耳机的

Look, you're breaking up.

听着你手机没信号了

Just turn around and go back the same way you came.

现在赶紧掉头回到你原来的路上

And watch the road. Ok?

小心驾驶好么?

Ok.

好的

God.

天啊

Ohh.

Seriously?

开什么玩笑?

Oh, good, someone's home.

哦太好了有人在家

Uh, could I use your phone?

呃我可不可以借用一下你的电话? My... my car broke down a few miles off the road.

我... 我的车在离这儿不远的路上坏了

This was the first house I saw.

这是我看见的第一所房子

Well, lucky you.

呵那你还真幸运

Yeah. Lucky me.

没错挺幸运的

It's no trouble, is it?

没什么问题吧?

Not the slightest.

一点都没

Great. Whew.

太棒了喔

Hey, man, I really appreciate it.

嘿伙计真是太谢谢了

It's rough out there.

在外面待着真太糟糕了

Billy, show our visitor where the phone is in the kitchen.

Billy 带这位客人去打电话

And get me something to drink.

再给我拿点喝的来

Yeah. Sure thing.

好的没问题

Hey, Miss Gibbons, this guy wants to use your phone.

嘿Gibbons小姐这位先生想用你的电话Oh, sure, honey. It's right there.

没问题亲爱的电话就在那边

Thanks.

谢谢

Aah!

啊!

What's happening?

怎么了?

I'm really sorry. But you're gonna need to invite

我很抱歉但麻烦你去邀请我的

a friend of mine inside.

一个朋友进来

Oh, I'm sorry. He's not allowed in the house. 哦很抱歉我不能让他进来

I know that. But you gotta make an exception. 我知道但麻烦你就破个例吧

Get her out of the house. Now!

把她弄出这个房子马上!

Miss Gibbons, tell me the truth.

Gibbons 现在跟我说实话

- Are you married? - No.

- 你结婚了没? - 没

Parents, children, anyone else who lives on this property?

你的父母儿女还是有其他的人住在这所房子里么?

No. It's just me.

没只有我

Good.

很好

You were supposed to compel her.

你说好只是控制她的

- It doesn't work that... - She was human. - 没用的... - 她是人类

And I'm not! So, I don't care.

但我不是! 所以我不在乎

Now, get out of here. Get rid of the body!

现在赶紧出去把尸体处理掉!

I'm in the process of obtaining some property. 我现在正在收购一些房产

I understand that your family is the largest property in town.

我知道你们家拥有镇上最大的房产

Well, yes we are.

没错我们是的

Dating all the way back to the town's original charter.

我们有这镇上最古老的地契

Your family came into a lot of new property in .

在年你们就得到了很多新的房产

You know your history.

这段历史你也知道啊

It's a passion of mine.

我对这方面很有兴趣

Guy's not even subtle about it.

那家伙这么直接

Who is that?

她是谁?

It's not my mother.

反正不是我妈妈

别过来我们之间的事是秘密记住了么?

我只是觉得无聊

忍着呗

那就把我变成吸血鬼吧那我就忍着

I'm sorry, Mayor.

抱歉市长

Do you know that boy over there?

你认识那边的男孩子么?

That's Jeremy Gilbert.

那是Jeremy Gilbert

You don't say.

真想不到啊

Billy, what's the hold up?!

Billy 怎么还没好?!

Aah!

啊!

Damn it, Elena!

该死Elena!

Billy, Jacob, get back in here!

Billy Jacob 快进来!

Are you insane?

你疯了么?

Jeremy Gilbert?

Jeremy Gilbert么?

Is that what you've been up to?

你就是忙着天天和他混在一起?

He's my friend. What's the big deal?

他是我朋友有什么大不了的?

His family is the reason I was stuck in a tomb for over a century.

就是他们家害我在坟墓里困了近一个世纪That doesn't mean he'll make the same choices.

那又不意味着他也会这么做

I want you to stop seeing him.

我不准你再见他了

I've been on my own for a long time, Mother. 我早已独立妈妈

I can make my own decisions.

我可以自己做决定

Then stop acting like a child!

不要像小孩子一样无理取闹了!

As soon as Jeremy finds out what you really are, he will turn on...

一但Jeremy发现了我们的真实身份他就会...

He already knows.

他已经知道了

What did you just say?

你说什么?

Jeremy knows.

Jeremy知道了

He likes it. And he likes me.

他喜欢吸血鬼他也喜欢我

我答应你

Unh.

Uhh!

哦!

Thank you. 谢谢

For trying to help me.

谢谢你帮我

They just needed somebody to blame. 他们只不过要找个替罪羊罢了Someone to punish.

找个人出气

Elena...

是Elena么...

You shouldn't be here...

你不应该来这里的...

She was supposed to stay in the car. 她本来应该待在车里的

- Unh! - No. No. No. Not him.

- 呃! - 别别别不是他干的Whatever. Let's get you down.

随便先把你放下来吧

Aah!

啊!

There's vervain on the ropes.

绳子上有马鞭草

Elena, pull that.

Elena 去解开吧

Unh!

啊!

All right, let's go. Clothes on.

好了我们快走穿上衣服

- Wait. - What? Guys, come on.

- 等等- 干嘛? 拜托快走了

We have to get out of here.

我们得尽快离开这儿

- Uhh! - Come on, we gotta go.

- 啊! - 快点得走了

The other one.

另外一个

Uhh!

啊!

Oh, my god.

我的上帝啊

Can you get him in the car?

你能送他去车里吗?

- Yeah. - All right, go.

- 可以- 那好快走

What about you?

你呢?

You rescue, I'll distract. Go.

你救他我来转移目标快走

Turn that down.

声音关小点

It's too quiet.

这太安静了

Spread out. Now.

大家现在分撒

You two, back of the house. Go.

你俩去屋后快去

Check out those rooms. Cellar, now.

检查那些房间还有地下室快去

- Unh. - Can you make it?

- 啊- 你还能走吗?

- Uhh! - Unh.

- 啊! - 啊

- Ohh. - You ok?

- 哦- 你还好吗?

Yeah.

没事

Come on, we gotta keep going. Come on. 起来我们继续走快起来

Ugh.

Aah! Ugh!

啊! 啊!

Aah! Aah!

啊! 啊!

I'm going after Frederick!

我去追Frederick!

Come on, it's right over here.

快点就在这了

Stefan...

Stefan...

Aah!

啊!

Ugh!

啊!

Uhh...

哦...

This is for Bethanne.

这是给Bethanne的

Aah! 啊!

And this is for the tomb.

这是为了被困墓穴近百年

- No - Ugh! Unh!

- 不- 啊! 啊!

Stefan...

Stefan...

Unh.

Uhh.

Stefan...

Stefan...

Stefan...

Stefan...

No, Stefan.

不Stefan

Stefan. Stefan.

Stefan Stefan

Stefan! Stefan!

Stefan! Stefan!

Frederick's gone.

Frederick跑了

Let's get out of here.

我们快离开这

I'm gonna kill him.

我要杀了他

How many of those vervain darts do you have left?

你还有几颗马鞭草弹?

One.

一颗

Not gonna be enough.

肯定不够

Hey, mom.

嘿妈妈

What's going on?

出什么事了?

What's it look like?

这看起来像什么?

Honestly, I wouldn't know. I've never seen it before.

说实话我不知道我从没见过

Well, sit down. You might wanna order pizza.

好吧请坐你可能想点外卖披萨了

I'm out of practice.

我的手艺有些生疏了

Mmm. Mystery casserole. Yum.

嗯神秘的大杂烩不错

Yeah. Some people aren't meant for the kitchen.

是啊一些人天生不懂厨艺

What?

怎么?

Uh, I know it's been rough.

嗯我知道这有点困难

But I'm gonna try. I mean, really try this time. 但我会努力我这次真的会努力

You just have to bear with me, ok?

只要你包容我行吗?

Ok.

可以

Ok. Good.

好啊太好了

I got it.

我去开吧

That bad, huh?

那很糟是吧?

What happened to you?

你怎么了?

Hey, Matt.

嘿Matt

Hey.

What's going on?

出什么事了?

Is your mom home?

你妈妈在家吗?

All right, give me minutes.

好吧给我十分钟

And keep it out of the news until I get there. 我到那前封锁消息

Grab your stuff. We gotta go.

拿上你的东西我们走

Kinda got half a burger left.

可我还有半个汉堡呢

They found Vicki Donovan.

他们发现了Vicki Donovan Are you serious? Where was she?

你说真的? 她在哪?

Storm unearthed the grave off county road.

因为暴雨在路旁墓地里找到了她

They just brought her body down to the morgue.

他们刚把她尸体带到停尸房

Wait. She's dead?

等等她死了?

Come on, we gotta go.

快点我们得走了

Stefan, please.

Stefan 拜托了

Stefan!

Stefan!

Oh, Stefan, please get up. Get up, Stefan.

哦Stefan 快起来起来啊Stefan

Stefan.

Stefan

Here.

Elena, please run.

Elena 快跑

- No. - Please.

- 不- 求你了

Please, Stefan. My wrists.

来Stefan 我的手腕

Here. Take my wrist. You need more blood.

给咬我的手腕你需要更多血

Go, Elena. Run. Run...

走Elena 跑快跑...

No.

I trust you.

我相信你

So, what you said to get me to do this, about my wife.

那你说服我做这事时说的关于我妻子的事It was a lie, wasn't it?

是骗我的是吗?

Yep.

没错

Stop!

住手!

What's going on here?

这出什么事了?

What did you do?

你做了什么啊?

Me?

我吗?

Your merry little band of vampires

你指使一帮吸血鬼

spent the day torturing my brother.

折磨了我弟弟一整天

Trust me. The parties responsible for this will be dealt with.

相信我我会好好教训他们

Our little arrangement doesn't work unless you learn to control them.

除非你能管好他们否则我们的小约定没用This wasn't supposed to happen.

这不该发生的

Well, it did.

好吧但它发生了

If I had a good side...

如果我是个重感情的人...

not a way to get on it.

绝不会这么简单放过他们

Argh!

啊!

Ahh!

啊!

Aah!

啊!

Aah!

啊!

Stefan!

Stefan!

Argh!

啊!

How are you doing?

你怎么样了?

I'm ok.

我没事

The wounds have mostly healed.

伤口已经基本愈合了

Good.

很好Elena...

Elena...

Yeah?

怎么?

What you did today,

你今天所做的事

coming to help me...

救我出来...

you could have been kill.

你可能会被杀的

I know.

我知道

And what I did, I'm sorry that...

还有我所做的事我很抱歉...

I'm sorry that you had to see it.

很抱歉让你看到了那一幕

I've just never...

我只是从没...

you were like this other person.

你像变了个人似的

And it's my fault. I made you...

是我的错我让你...

No. No. No. No.

不不不不是的

You didn't make me do anything. You were saving my life.

你没强迫我做任何事是你救了我

And I was saving yours.

当然我也救了你

Everything's gonna be ok.

一切都会好起来的

Hey, Jer...

嘿Jer...

Well... what's going on?

好吧... 出什么事了?

Oh, no.

哦不

I made you some coffee.

我给你煮了咖啡

Thanks.

谢谢

Are you...

你要...

Is there anything I can do?

有什么我能效劳的吗?

I just, uh...

我只是...

I need be alone right now.

想现在独自待会

Ma...

Ma...

That was fun.

那还真有趣

Oh, don't look at me like that.

哦别那样看我

I know you hate me.

我知道你讨厌我

Guess what? Everyone hates me. 知道么? 大家都讨厌我

But you can't deny it.

但你无法否认

We were bad-ass.

我们都是坏蛋

Uhh.

Happens.

有时会这样

Jer...

Jer...

Are you ok?

你还好吗?

I'm gonna go get some sleep.

我想去睡会

What are you doing?

你在干什么?

My... my friend Vicki...

我... 我朋友Vicki...

She's...

她...

She's dead.

她死了

Vicki?

Vicki吗?

The one you thought was a...

你以为她是...

Yep.

没错

Turns out she's been dead all along. 结果她已经死很久了

She's the reason you wanted turn. 你想变成吸血鬼是为了她

You wanted to be with her.

你想和她在一起

Look, I'm sorry.

听着我很抱歉

吸血鬼日记经典台词

吸血鬼日记经典台词 1、I will start fresh,be some one new. 我要重新开始,做不一样的自己。 2、It's the only way I'll make it through. 这是我能挺过去的唯一办法。 3、No comment. 不予评论 4、You need to chill yourself,all right? 你的冷静点,行吗? 5、Keep it up. 爱干嘛干嘛 6、It is long story. 说来话长 7、I lost control today. 今天我失控了 8、Everything I;ve kept buried inside came rushing to the surface. 我已经深埋内心的一切,都冲破了束缚。 9、You are such a dick. 你真是个混蛋。

10、Memories are too inportant. 记忆弥足珍贵。 11、i'm not giving up on that. 我不会放弃。 12、Do not suilt you. 一点都不适合你。 13、Why are you here now? I could ask you the same question. 你来这里做什么?我可以问你同样的问题。 14、She took my breath away. 她把我的灵魂都吸走了。 15、Let's just cut to the chase. 我们直截了当。 16、I was impressed. 真令我印象深刻。 17、Ashes and Ashes 灰飞烟灭 18、People are going to stop giving you breaks. 人们总是针锋相对。

小红帽中英文剧本-最新版-3.20

第一场:小红帽家 小红帽:Hello everyone, I’m Alice. My grandma gave me a little red riding hood for my birthday, I like it very much and wear it wherever I go,so people call me little red riding hood.(大家好,我是Alice. 我外婆在我生日那天送了我一个小红帽,我去哪儿都喜欢带着它,大家都叫我小红帽) 妈妈:(妈妈拿着一个篮子,把桌子上的水果放在篮子里) 小红帽唱着歌,欢快地跑进来)Hi, Mum. Wow, apples, orange, peach, mango, and strawberry, so many kinds of fruits. What are you doing mum? 你好,妈妈。哇哦,这么多水果啊。你在干什么呀? 妈妈:(一边把水果放在篮子里,心事重重地说)Grandma is ill. The fruit and cakes are for grandma. (外婆病了,这些水果和点心是要送给外婆的) 小红帽:(边提起篮子,边点头说)Oh, Sorry to hear that. Mum, let me bring them to grandma! (好的,我把吃的带给外婆) 妈妈:(亲切地看着小红帽说)OK, but hurry dear. Grandma must be very hungry. Be careful and remember don’t talk to strangers.(好的,快去吧,外婆肯定饿了。L路上小心点,记住别和陌生人说话) 小红帽:Don’t worry mum, I’ll remember. Goodbye.(好的,我记住了,别担心,再见妈妈) 妈妈:Bye-bye.darling.再见亲爱的。 第二场:在路上 (一阵轻快的音乐由远而近,小红帽挎着篮子蹦跳跳地跳到花草旁) 小红帽:Wow!Flowers, how beautiful! I can take some flowers for grandma. She will be happy to see the flowers. One flower ,two flowers, three flowers. 哇,好漂亮的花呀,外婆见到这些花,肯定会很开心的,(放下篮子采花)一朵,两朵,三朵 大灰狼:(随着一阵低沉的音乐,大灰狼大步地走上台)I am a wolf. I’m hungry. I need food to eat.(我是大灰狼我很饥饿,我得找点吃的)(做找东西状,东张西望) Oh,wonderful. Here is a little red riding hood. Aha, I will pretend to be nice first.(太好了,这儿有个小红帽,我要先假装是个好人)Hi! Little Red Riding Hood. Where are you going in such a hurry? 嘿小红帽你这么急匆匆的去干什么呀?(做狡猾的样子和小红帽打招呼) 小红帽:Eh, the wolf seems like a good person, maybe... maybe...I can tell him? I’m going to visit Grandma.Grandma is ill.(对自己说道,这只狼看起来像个好人,我应该可以告诉她)(手摸辫子,天真地回答,去看望外婆,外婆病了) 大灰狼:Oh I see. You must be a very nice girl. Does your grandma live far?(哦,我知道了,你真是一个好心的姑娘。你外婆住的离这儿远吗?)

泰坦尼克号的完整台词

泰坦尼克号的完整台词“你好,杰克……我改变主意了,我到处找你……”一个极微弱的、似乎是来自天边的声音叫醒了杰克,这声音虽然又轻又低,但对杰克却如同惊雷,他不仅听得准听得清,还像被震荡了似的跳了起来。露丝就在身后几米远处站着,她心平气和,举止泰然,看得出从上等舱到这里,她已在泰坦尼克号上走了不少的路。这一路上她早已调整好了自己的情绪唯物史观体系的基本思想——生产关系思想(参见《列宁全,自己的步伐,展现在杰克?道森面前的是一个崭新的,完整的、结束了分裂的人格,弥补了心灵断层的露丝,因此她显得那样从容不迫,沉稳得就像一尊雕像。一个人的蜕变往往就在几个小时之中,一下子一切都更新了,老的躯壳脱了下来,一个生命死了,另外一个已经诞生…… 几分种前还一脸沮丧的杰克,顿时像吹了仙气般来了精神,他的眼睛睁导大大的,亮了,放出了火光,抑制不住的快乐情绪使他容光焕发,他情不自禁地伸出手臂,扑向露丝……但立刻,他又停止了,用手示意正欲走过来的露丝,让她先不要动…… 失望和消沉一扫而光,杰克又恢复了乐观豪爽的天性,他要带露丝去体验一下人生难得的一瞬——那种腾空欲飞的仙境…… “嘘……”杰克用手指按了一下嘴唇,表示要露丝安静别出声,露丝顺从地屏住了呼吸。“把手给我……闭上眼睛,快闭上,来,跟着我,上来,抓住栏仟,抓紧了,别睁开眼,不准偷看……”杰克像对小孩子说话似的嘱咐着露丝,露丝的手在他的手中紧紧握着,她被引导着朝前走了几步,然后登上一个台阶。又向前走了几步,又辽上了一级台阶。露丝的眼睛一直闭着,尽管不习惯,但她很放心,杰克手的力量传递给她,使她虽然看不见,也走得很平稳。当露丝感觉到自己身体的位置高了许多时,杰克把手放在她的两只手上,帮她牢牢抓紧了栏杆。杰克伏在露丝的耳边问道:“相信我吗?”露丝笑着回答:“我相信你!”然后,杰克站在露丝的背后,紧紧贴着她的身体,将露丝的双手从栏杆上拿开,与自己的两臂同时展开,伸直,对露丝说:“好了,睁开眼睛吧!” 天啊!露丝惊叫着睁大了眼睛。这是何等壮丽的景观啊!一无遮拦的大海,海水激起的浪花就在脚下,除了杰克,露丝身边再没有任何生灵,所有的物质都已消失,泰但尼克号上的所有设置都退到了身后,似乎自己是直接浮出海面,或是从天而降,或干脆就置身海天之间。那感觉,像是海鸥贴海面的低空飞行,随时可以与海水媳戏,又像是从海中跃出的海豚,在海中随意翻滚,轻柔矫健。与杰克紧紧贴在一起的两臂,就是一对双人翅膀,它可以腾空,可以飞翔,可以到任何向往的地方…… 露丝的心就像新生婴儿的心一样烂漫天真,那清彻深沉的大海,那只剩下最后一抹霞光的天空,让她兴奋,令她超脱,她忘情地大喊着:“我飞起来了,我飞起来了,杰克!”杰克紧紧地搂着她的腰,使她站得安稳。紧贴着她的耳垂,杰克喊道:“飞吧,飞吧,我的约瑟芬,坐上飞船和我一起翱翔吧!飞啊,飞啊,我们已经上了云霄……” 泰坦尼克号上传来了悦耳的小提琴声,抒情明快的旋律传达着对新生活的追求,热情奔放的节奏好以一曲胜利的凯歌,歌唱着杰克与露丝新的人生路程……"Hello, jack... I changed my mind. I've been looking for you..." A very weak, seems to have come from the voice woke jack, this voice though was light and low, but jack was like JingLei, he not only, still can must distinguishable as shock was jumped up.Lucy is behind a few meters away, she stands calmly, can behave collected from the first-class cabin, here, she has in the Titanic left many paths. The way she had to adjust their mood materialism basic idea of system, production relations (see the thoughts of his pace, Lenin, show in front of jack Dawson is a brand-new, complete and ended up split personality, the heart of the fault, so she rose appears so leisurely and composed as a statue One of the few hours at metamorphosis, suddenly everything new and old body off, a life of dies, another has been born...For a few minutes before a face of depression, jack blew XianQi immediately be like a spirit, to guide his eyes wide, light, the light, uncontrollable happy mood that his radiant, he couldn't help to arm the rose... But immediately, he stopped, using hand signal is coming to the rose, let her first don't move...Disappointment and depression are swept, jack and restore the optimistic nature, he will trace the DaiLou silk to experience life rare moment - to fly emptied the fairyland..."SHHH..." Jack press with finger to the lips, Lucy, Ruth quiet don't hold your breath submissive."Give me your hand... close your eyes, quick close, come, follow me, and caught hold micky column, don't open your eyes, not peek..." Jack for kids speak like a rose, charge Lucy's hand in his hands clasped, she was guided ahead for a few steps, then boarded a step. And go forward paces,

吸血鬼日记第一季第二十一集

吸血鬼日记第一季第二十一集 Previously on "the vampire diaries"... "吸血鬼日记"前景提要... For over a century, I have lived in secret... 一个世纪以来我一直秘密地生活着... Until now. I know the risk. 直到现在我知道这很冒险 But I have to know her. 但我必须要认识她 The original Johnathan Gilbert had an invention 老Johnathan Gilbert有个发明 that was stolen by a vampire. Her name was pearl. 被吸血鬼偷了她叫Pearl I gave your device to Damon. 我把东西给Damon了 Why don't you ask him for it yourself? 你怎么不自己去找他要? Oh! 哦! Mom! Mama! 妈妈! 妈妈! My wife Isobel spent her life 我的妻子Isobel一生致力于 researching paranormal activity in this area. 这一地区奇异事件研究 - What have you done to my wife? - I turned her. - 你对我妻子做了什么? - 我咬了她 Why do I look like Katherine? 为什么我会长得像Katherine? - You were adopted. - This girl showed up, - 你是收养的- 这个女孩儿出现了 and about to give birth. 岁的临产少女 What else do you know about her? 关于她你还知道什么? - Just her name... Isobel. - Stop looking. - 只知道名字... 叫Isobel - 别看了 She doesn't want to know you. 她不想见你 She's alive? Does that mean she's a... 她还活着? 意思是她是个... Aah! 啊! Hello, Rick. Rick 又见面了 Isobel. 嘿Isobel Heh. 呵 It's good to see you. 见到你真好 You look good. 你看起来不错 I hear that you're a high-school history teacher? 听说你是个高中历史老师? How... how is that? 工作... 工作怎么样? Where have you been, Isobel? 你去哪儿了Isobel? I don't have any reasons that are gonna comfort you. 我没有你想要的答案 I don't have any explanations that are gonna satisfy you. 也没有能使你满意的解释 I wanted this. 我就想这样 It's that simple? 就这么简单? Yeah. 是的 You were supposed to mourn me and move on. 你应该哀悼我然后继续自己的生活 You were my wife. 你是我妻子 And I loved you. 而且我爱你 How could I not search for you? 我怎么能不找你? Because I wasn't lost, Rick. 因为我并不是一时鬼迷心窍Rick - I understand that you know my daughter

吸血鬼日记第一季13英文剧本台词

吸血鬼日记第一季13 Previously on "The V ampire Diaries..." 吸血鬼日记前情提要... For over a century I have lived in secret... 一个世纪以来我秘密地生活着... Until now. I know the risk, 直到现在我知道这很冒险 - but I have to know her. - Elena... - 但我必须要认识她- Elena... she's a dead ringer for Katherine. 她简直是Katherine的翻版 Y ou have no idea of the future I have planned for us. 你知道我替我们计划的将来么 Y ou, me, and Damon. 你我和Damon Our love for Katherine wasn't real, Damon. Damon 我们并不爱Katherine Katherine never compelled me. I knew everything. Katherine从没强迫我我知道一切 It was real for me. 我的爱是真的 I'm going to bring her back. 我要把她带回来 Tell me how to get into the tomb. 告诉我怎样进入墓穴 - The grimoire. - Where is it? - 用魔法书- 在哪? Check the journal, Jonathan Gilbert's. 在Jonathan Gilbert的日记里 Can I borrow your ancestor's journal? 我能借一下你祖先的日记吗? I gave it to my history teacher. 我给历史老师了 - Alaric Saltzman. - Damon. - 我叫Alaric Saltzman - 我叫Damon So the grimoire, that was Emily's, right? 那本魔法书... 是Emily的对吧? That's what you need to reverse the spell? 你要用它解除咒语? - I'll help you. - Ok. - 我会帮助你的- 好I told Damon that I'd help him get Katherine back. 我跟Damon说我会帮他把Katherine带回来But it was a lie. I can't let him do it. 可我说的是假话我不能让他恣意妄为Then don't. And I'll help you. Whatever it takes. 那就阻止他我会帮你的不遗余力的帮你Please! 求求你! Please, help us! 求求你救救我们! Please, my husband, he's been hurt! 我丈夫受伤了! Please help! 帮帮我们吧! What are you doing out here in the middle of the night? 大半夜的你在这干嘛? It's not safe. 这里不安全 No. No, sir. 对对先生 It's not safe. 确实不安全 And that's how it's done. 过程就是这样 What happens to the bodies? 那些尸体怎么办? Well, I'll take them into the woods 我会把他们弄到森林里 and the other animals will finish them off. 其他动物会解决掉的 Are you sure you're ready for this? 你真的准备好了? I'm ready. 是的 I want you to turn me. 快把我变成吸血鬼吧 When it's time. 等时机成熟 Kiss me. 吻我 Y ou should get a taste.

小红帽英语话剧小剧本

小学生英语话剧小剧本(小红帽) 第一场:Little Red Riding Hood家 Mum:(妈妈拿着一个篮子,把桌子的水果放在篮子里) Little Red Riding Hood:(唱着歌,欢快地跑进来) Hi,mummy, what are you doing? Mum:(一边把水果放在篮子里,心事重重地说)Grandma is ill. Here are some apples and bananas for Grandma. Take them to Grandma. Little Red Riding Hood:(边提起篮子,边点头说)Ok! Mum:(亲切地看着Little Red Riding Hood说)Be good. Be careful. Little Red Riding Hood:Yes ,mummy.Goodbye, mummy. Mum:Bye-bye. Darling.

第二场:在路上 (一阵轻快的音乐远而近,Little Red Riding Hood挎着篮子蹦跳跳地跳到花草旁) Little Red Riding Hood:Wow!Flowers, how beautiful! (放下篮子采花)One flower ,two flowers, three flowers. Wolf:(随着一阵低沉的音乐,Wolf大步地走上台)I am wolf. I am hungry. (做找东西状,东张西望) Here is a little red riding hood. Hi! Little Red Riding Hood. Where are you going? (做狡猾的样子和Little Red Riding Hood打招呼) Little Red Riding Hood:(手摸辫子,天真地回答)To Grandma’s.Grandma is ill. Wolf:(自言自语)I' ll eat Grandma. But……(对Little Red Riding Hood说)Hey, look! 6 little baby ducks. Little Red Riding Hood:(和6只鸭子随着音乐翩翩起舞) Wolf:(悄悄地藏到大树后)

泰坦尼克号台词-完整

安静,开始拍摄了Okay, quiet. We’re rolling. 每次目睹她如幽灵船般从黑暗渐现都让我为之惊叹Seeing her coming out of the darkness like a ghost ship still gets me every time. 1912年4月15日凌晨2:30,她告别尘世,缓缓沉没,最终长眠于此,荣光已逝,只余残骸。To see the sad ruin of the great ship, sitting here where she landed at 2:30 in the morning of April 15, 1912 after her long fall from the world above. 头儿,你真够酸文假醋的。You’re so full of shit, boss. 第六次下潜Dive six. 我们再次来到了泰坦尼号的甲板上。Here we are again on the deck of Titanic. 深入水下2.5英里,3821米。Two and a half miles down, 3821 meters. 水压每平方英寸3.5吨。The pressure outside is three and a half tons per square inch. 如果这些9英寸厚的窗户受压碎裂我们瞬间就会见上帝。These windows are nine inches thick and if they go it’s sayonara in two microseconds. 好了,不多废话。All right, enough of that bullshit. 像昨天那样,把潜艇降落在船长室的顶部。Just put her down on the roof of the officers’ quarters like yesterday. 好的Sure. 和平二号,我们要停在大阶梯上方。Okay, Mir-2, we’re landing right over the Grand Staircase.你们准备好发射了吗?You guys set to launch? 是的,布洛克,正在发射邓金。开始吧,查理。Yeah, Brock, launching Dunkin now. Go, Charlie. 好了,继续推进。-推进中。All right, tether out. -Tether out. 好的,布洛克,我们正沿着船体下放。Okay, Brock, we’re dropping down along the hull. 收到,继续下放,进入头等舱舷门。Yeah, roger that. Okay, drop down, and go into the first-class gangway door. 探测一下D层的接待室和餐厅。I want to guys working the D deck reception area and the dining saloon. 收到Copy that. -继续推进-推进中-Tether out. -Tether out. 现在向左,现在向左。向左,向左。Okay, now left. Now left. Left, left. 探测器推进中,正沿着楼梯间向下。Snoop Dog is on the move. We’re headed down the stairwell. 好的,路易斯,下潜至B层。Okay, Lewis, drop down to B deck. 这是A层。 A deck. 缆绳放长些,老大。Give me some rope, Captain. 这是B层,进去。 B deck. Get in there. 小心门框,看着点。Watch the door frame. Watch it. 我看到了,没事的。I see it. I got it. 没事的啦,放松点,头儿。We’re good. Just chill, boss. 好的,转向。Okay, make your turn. 缆绳到头了。老大,转向。小心墙壁。Cable out, Captain. -Make your turn. Watch the wall. 布洛克,我们现位于钢琴处,收到吗?Brock, we’re at the piano. You copy? 收到。Copy that. 就是那里。Right there. 就是它。那是卧室的门。-我看到了。That’s it. That’s the bedroom door. -I see it. 进去了。进去了,宝贝儿。我们到了。We’re in. We’re in, baby. We’re there.

吸血鬼日记第一季12英文剧本台词

看吸血鬼日记学英语第一季04集 previously on "the vampire diaries"... 吸血鬼日记前情提要 for over a century, i have lived in secret,until now. 一个多世纪以来我都秘密地生活 直到现在 i know the risk, but i have to know her. 我知道风险很大,但我必须认识她。elena, she's a dead ringer for katherine. Elena,她和Katherine长的一模一样。 our love for katherine wasn't real, damon. 我们对Katherine的爱不是真的,Damon。i'm gonna bring her back. 我要把她带回来。 - i'm anna. - uh, jemy. -我叫Anna。 -我是Jemy。 you know, my great-grandfather actually showed me a journal. 我的曾曾祖父给我看过一本日记。 he had written all of this creepy stuff about vampires. 他记录了所有这些令人毛骨悚然的吸血鬼的事。 your turn any sad relationship stories? 该你了,有什么悲剧的恋爱经历么? fell in love, married young... 先是坠入爱河,然后年纪轻轻就结婚。。 wife died. 跟着老婆死了。 i've never been in your room before. 我以前还真没进过你的屋子呢。 elena? Elena? who am i to you? 我对你来说算什么? you are not katherine. 你和Katherine不一样。 why do i look like her? 那怎么我们看起来那么像?you were adopted. 你是被收养的。 how you doin' in there? 你没事吧。 stefan, who was that man in the road? Stefan,路中间那个人是谁? i don't know. do you remember anything else about him? 我不知道,你记得什么其他和他有关的细节么? i wish. 记得就好了。 i never really saw his face. 我都没看到他的脸。 he was wearing a hoodie.all i caremember is that 他穿了件卫衣。 there was these black boots coming towards me. 我只记得他那双黑色靴子朝我逼近。 i brought some vervain 我又带来些马鞭草。 for, um-- for you and jenna. 给你和Jenna用。 and, um, i made this bracelet for jeremy,few extra on for friends. 我还帮Jermy做了这个手镯,还有些多的给亲朋好友。 you can put it in jewelry, 你可以把它们放在首饰里, or you can even put it in food or drink, 也可以放在吃的或者喝的里面。 but as long as it's in you or on you,a vampire cannot control you. 只要这玩意在你体内或者体外,吸血鬼就控制不了你。 wow. so much to remember. 哇噢,用起来还蛮复杂的吗。 i know, but there's another vampire in town 我知道,但镇上还有只吸血鬼。 so until we find out who it is and what he wants, 在我们找出他是谁,有什么企图之前, we have to be careful.

小红帽的故事英文剧本

狼:杨家胜猎人:李凯妈妈:汪佳政小红帽:易涛外婆:刘俊杰旁白:郭泽宇 (粗体字旁白读,读完之后表演着接着上) Long long ago, There was a pretty girl. She lived in the forest. Her grandma loved her very much. She liked wearing red hats, So people all called her “Little Red Riding Hood”. one sunny morning, the mummy take a blanket and put some fruits in it Part One Little Red Riding Hood:(唱着歌,欢快地跑进来)Hi, mummy, what are you doing? Mum: Grandma is ill. Here are some apples and bananas for her. Take them to Grandma. Little Red Riding Hood:(边提起篮子,边点头说)Ok ! Mum:Be good. Be careful, sweetie. Little Red Riding Hood:Yes ,mummy.Goodbye, mummy. Mum:Bye-bye. Sweetie Then, she got out of the house. The weather was sunny, the sky was blue, the flower was beautiful, the grass was green,so Little Red Riding Hood was happy. She was singing songs and walked to her grandmother’s house. Part Two Little Red Riding Hood:Wow!Flowers, how beautiful! (放下篮子采花)One flower ,two flowers, three flowers. ( Suddenly, from the woods came out a hungry big wolf. Its fur was grey, and it had a long tail and two big eyes.) Wolf:(大步地走上台)I am wolf. I am hungry. (做找东西状,东张西望) Here is a little red riding hood. Hi! Little Red Riding Hood, Where are you going to? (做狡猾的样子和Little Red Riding Hood打招呼) Little Red Riding Hood:(手摸辫子,天真地回答)To Grandma’s.Grandma is ill. I’ll take the fruits to her

美剧经典台词

People do good deeds for many reasons, but sometimes good deeds have bad consequences. 人们做好事的理由有很多,但有时好事却招致恶果。——《绝望主妇》 I have the one thing that you never will. Her respect. 我拥有你这辈子都得不到的东西,她的尊敬。——《吸血鬼日记》 Too late to turn back now. 现在回头为时已晚。——《绯闻女孩》 Whenever we make mistakes, we need to apologize, and then we need to move on. 只要犯了错,就应该道歉,然后释怀,继续生活。——《绝望主妇》 If you want to make an omelet, you have to break a few eggs. 舍不得孩子套不着狼。——《吸血鬼日记》 Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain. 每个童话都需要一个经典大反派。——《神探夏洛克》 Everyone has members of their family that are difficult to deal with. 每个家庭都会有一些比较难对付的一些人。——《为人父母》 Y ou make me happier than I ever thought I could be. If you let me, I’ll spend rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way. 你给了我难以想像的幸福。如果你愿意,我愿意用我的一生让你感受到同样的幸福。——《老友记》 Friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else. 真正的朋友就是,当你蒙蔽了所有人的眼睛,也能看穿你真实的样子和心底的痛楚。——《绝望主妇》 Happy to know you still care. 很高兴知道你还会关心我。——《吸血鬼日记》 Right now you're my priority, not business. 现在我的重心是你不是工作.——《绯闻女孩》

吸血鬼日记第四季第四集台词

Mystic Falls... I was born here. This is my home. - And mine. - And mine. For centuries, supernatural creatures have lived among us. They were vampires, werewolves, doppelgangers... - witches. - And even hybrids. Then there's Elena. She's one of us now. You're a vampire now... You just have to learn the right way to be one. And I'm gonna teach you. Now there's a hunter in town, determined to kill us all. There's more to you than meets the eye, isn't there? And only I know his secret. You're one of the five. So what is all this? Some personal items that I snaked from the vampire hunter's RV. May he rest in peace. I'm searching for a supernatural handbook. You know for a fact he was supernatural? Definitely wasn't natural. The guy magically appears just as someone blows up the entire founders' council, covered in a tattoo that only Jeremy Gilbert, of all people in the world, seems to be able to see. Klaus mentioned something about him being one of the five. And then he kamikazes himself with explosives. - Seem natural to you? - What's the five? That's what I'm hoping is in the first chapter of the handbook. Liz Forbes, my favorite sheriff. What? That's...concerning. Keep me posted. What, you're not going to tell me? I can't tell you. It's private. We're in a fight. You're in a fight, I'm not in a fight. I'm over it. I've been over it. You're not still mad at me about Elena? You let her feed on you. I'm always going to be mad at you. But we're not in a fight. Very well, then. They didn't find any remains at the explosion site. So Connor's still out there.

吸血鬼日记第一季16英文剧本台词

吸血鬼日记第一季16 Previously, on "The Vampire Diaries"... "吸血鬼日记" 前情提要... For over a century, I have lived in secret. 一个世纪以来我一直秘密地生活着... Until now. 直到现在 I know the risk, 我知道这很冒险 but I have to know her. 但我必须要认识她 Elena. She's a dead ringer for Katherine. Elena 她简直就是Katherine的翻版 What happened to your face? 你的脸怎么了? It's nothing. 没什么 It didn't look like nothing. 这看起来可不像没什么 Matty tells me you broke his heart. Matty说你伤透了他的心 - Mom. - He found his rebound girl. - 妈- 他有新欢了 There's a tomb underneath the church. 教堂下面有一个墓穴 You saved everyone in the church? 你把教堂里的所有人都放出来了? vampires, Damon. 个吸血鬼啊Damon You can't just bring them back. 你不能只把他们带回来就完了 It's Harper. 是Harper I'm glad you found us. 很高兴你找到了我们 Annabelle, close the door, please. Annabelle 请关上门 --==圣城家园SCG字幕组https://www.sodocs.net/doc/4c12918179.html,==-- 仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途 --==圣城家园SCG字幕组https://www.sodocs.net/doc/4c12918179.html,==-- 协调:忧心如熏 时间轴: Idol 翻译: *叶* Flower一休Miller's玫瑰星河fabulous_carr 校对: 甜蜜的向往夏天的熏风 Hey. Bouffin. 嘿Bouffin What are you guys watching? 你们看什么呢? You guys have been watching the same thing the whole time? 你们一直没换过台看得不烦啊? There are over channels. It's called a remote control. 有超过个频道呢这个叫遥控器 This button changes the channel. 用这个按钮换台 Hold it like this. 这样拿着 Hmm. 嗯 Did you get enough, sweetheart? 饱了吗亲爱的? For now. 目前饱了 Anna, are you hungry? Anna 你饿了吗? Do you want a little? 想吸些吗? No. Thank you, Miss Givens. 不谢谢Givens小姐 Why don't you lay down for a while and get some rest? 你为什么不躺下休息会儿呢? She's fine. 她没事 Aren't you, Miss Givens? 是吧Givens小姐? Of course, I am. 当然了我没事 I'm fine. 一点事都没有 吸血鬼日记第一季第集 Hey, mom.

相关主题