搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 商务英语口语900句中英文对照

商务英语口语900句中英文对照

商务英语口语900句中英文对照
商务英语口语900句中英文对照

商务英语口语900句

Unit One 希望与要求

1 We’d like to express our desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods. 我们非常希望在平等,互利,互换所需的基础上与您建立商业伙伴关系

2 In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口,我们期望能成为贵司的直接贸易合作伙伴

3 Our hope is to establish mutual beneficial trading relations between us. 我们希望双方建立互利的贸易关系

4 We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relation. 我们期望将来的合作更加愉快

5 It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们希望能与贵司继续保持相当多的商业来往

6 We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.我们期望能尽快收到贵司的报价

7 I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 我希望您从缩减上看出我们真的全力以赴

8 We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望您能尽快安排时间和我们洽谈生意

9 We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.我们希望与贵公司做皮鞋生意

10 We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future. 我们期待着您的早日答复,相信通过我们的相互合作,与贵公司的这笔交易很快会完成

11 I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon.我希望能与贵

司做生意,盼望尽快收到您的消息

12 I hope that we can cooperate happily. 希望我们合作愉快

13 I hope that we can continue our cooperation. 希望我们能继续合作

14 We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties. 我们真诚希望这次交易双方都很满意

15 We hope that this market trend will continue. 希望这种市场趋势会继续

16 It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon. 希望您会认真考虑这件事并尽快回复我们

17 We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly. 我们希望您能处理我们诚挚的请求

18 We hope to receive your immediate answer. 我们希望能收到您的直接答复

19 We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter. 我们盼望尽快收到您关于这件事情的回复

20 We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration. 我们希望争议可以通过友好谈判来加以解决,而不要提交仲裁

21 We look forward to your settlement at an early date. 我们盼望尽您能尽早处理

22 Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated. 如能尽早处理这件事我们将不胜感激

23 We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible. 我们希望您能尽可能快的解决这个要求

24 We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future. 我们希望以后不会再有类似事件发生

25 We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible. 期望您能尽快报给我们一个较低价格

26 We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory solution. 我们希望这件事情能得到一个满意的解决

27 I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business. 我非常希望这件不愉快的事情不会影响我们以后的合作

28 We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings. 我们希望这件事情不会影响我们今后的良好合作

29 I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us. 我们希望这次交易能让双方互惠

30 We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.我们希望这次事性不会给我们的愉快合作带来任何伤害

Unit two 产品介绍

31. This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable, economical and practical for middle school students. 这款打字机工作效率高,经久耐用,并用又经济实用,非常适合中学生使用

32. The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact-sized, energy-saving and its also easy-to-learn and easy-to-operate. 我们生产的这款电脑特色表现在:质量好,体积小,省电并且易学易操作

33.They are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects. 它们不仅价格低于其它制造商,而且在以下方面显然更出众

34. You will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people. 用这种机器可提高30%的产量,并且可以降低3/2的人工成本

35. This product will pay its own way in a year. 这种产品可在一年内收回成本

36.This machine will pay back your investment in 6 month. 这种机器6个月内就将让您收回投资

37.The new type of suitcase card designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical. 我们工程师设计的这种密码箱非常的精巧实用

38.This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful during

traveling and traffic jams. 这种自行车对折,可以手提,尤其是在旅游和交通堵塞时特别好用39.The maximum speed of this kind of variable speed bicycle is 30 K/H .这种变速自行车最快速度可达每小时30公里

40.These machines have few breakdowns and easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure. 此机构设备结构简单,因此故障少,便于维护

41.Compared with other brands, this kind of tyre cost less per mile and wears much longer due to its topnotch rubber. 与其他品牌相比,这种轮胎使用高品质橡胶,磨损小,耐用

42. This kind of tyre is characteristic of nonskid stop on wet road. 这种轮胎有在湿地上有很好的防滑性

43.This material has a durable and easy-to-clean surface. 这种材料经久耐用并且表面易清洁

44.This kind of air-conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company. 这种空调系统经济实用,适合贵公司的需要

45.Our products are as superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.我们的产品质量卓越,是典型的东方式设计风格

46.Our silk garments are made of super pure silk material and by traditional skills. 我们的真丝衣物是由上等纯丝材料,经传统技术精制而成

47. The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have long enjoyed great fame both at home and aboard. 这类衣物华既丽而且极具品位,享誉国内外

48.As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy they are both portable and endurable. 我们的打字机是由轻且坚固的合金制成,所以轻便耐用

49.The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and various the kinds and the styles in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country. 我们所报的手提包是用最好的皮革制造,式样、颜色齐全,可适合贵国各阶层人士的需求

50.As our products have all the feature you need and 20% cheaper compared with that Japanese

made, I strongly recommended to you. 我们的产品有你所需要的全部特征,而且比日本产品便宜20%,我极力向你推荐

51.Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best- selling products of their kind.这种牌子的吸尘器在国际市场上极具竞争力,是同类产品中最畅销的

52. “Forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be sellable in your market. 永久牌”变速赛车在你们的市场上一定很畅销

53. Owning to its superior quality and reasonable price our silk has met with warm reception and quick sale in most European countries. 我们的丝绸产品品质优良,价格合理,深受大多数欧洲国家的欢迎,十分畅销

54.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price. 我们认为我们的产品是亚洲最好的,在价格上完全可以和日本竞争

55. Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.我们的产品在类似贵方的其它市场非常受欢迎

56.By virtue of its super quality ,this product is often sold out in many areas凭借其优良品质,这产品在很多地方经常脱销

57.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be sellable in your market. 我们的产品质量上乘,价格适中,在贵方市场一定很畅销

58.These items are most sellable in our market. 这些产品在我们这的市场上最畅销

59.There has been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy. 在我们这的市场上,这款玩具的需求一直很稳定

60.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the sample you send. 我们很高兴向你推荐和贵方提供的样品相似的产品

Unit three 业务范围介绍

61) We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods. 很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业生产灯具的国有企业。

62) We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business 我司是一家同行业的领导性的出口企业

63) We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业出口罐装货物的国有企业

64) We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades. 我司为自行车及其配件的经销商,从事该行业20余年

65) Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles 我司致力于从事纺织品出口生意

66) The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances. 我司从事的主要产品是电子产品

67) Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products. 我司主要致力于家业产品业务

68) We specialize in the export of table-cloths. 我们主要从事台布出口业务

69) Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods. 我司主要从事丝织品出口业务

70) Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments 我司专门从事中国丝绸衣服出口

71) We are engaged in the import and export of machinery. 我们从事机械进出口业务

72) We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia. 我们现从事东南亚水果进口生意

73) We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts. 我们主要从事各类钟表及手表生意

74) We also take on a variety of silk piece goods 我们也做各类丝织品生意

75) Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts. 我们的业务范围为日用品,比如领带,腰带和衬衫

Part two

76) We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery

我们在供应最高级罐装鱼方面具有竞争性的价格和及时的交货期的优势

77) We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements. 我们可以接受顾客对于样品个性设计、规格及包装要求的订单

78) We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts. 我们出口稻草类和柳制品、刺绣品、瓷陶器、翡翠饰品、古董、中国油画、丝花和各种玩具和礼品79) Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture. 我司是一家从事工农业方面的先进技术的机械和化学制品的厂家

80) Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities 电子产品在我司业务范围内

81) We also do export business of hand made woven articles.我们也出口手工丝制业务

82) We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years 我们已经和许多亚洲国家从事多年的玻璃生意

83) Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets. 我司主要是将中国产品销往欧洲市场

84) We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products 我们也从事化工和农业产品的进出口业务

85) We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions我们有30多年的金属和矿石进出口历史,已有80余个国家的客户和朋友

86) Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production

and service. 我司是一家集科研、贸易、生产和服务为一体的集团性公司

87) As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and telecommunications in China 作为一家合资企业,我们在中国家电、计算机和电讯领域获得卓越的地位

88) We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’own trade marks or brand names 我们正准备接受来自客户自有商标和品牌商品的订单

89) We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years我们已经从事皮鞋和手套20余年

90) We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.我们已从事设备制造20余年

Unite four 承诺

91.We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries. 我们保证这类事情在将来的交付中不再发生

92.We’d like to avail ourselves this opportunity to assure you of our broad attention in handling your future order. 我们十分珍惜这次机会,保证在将来的订单中更加注意

93.Our products are always good as the samples we send ,I can promise there will be not debasement of quality. 我们的产品一直如我们发给你的样品那样好,我能保证将不会降低质量

94.I guarantee that there is not difference in quality between the products we send you next month and what’s samples you saw just now. 我保证在质量上,我们下月发给你的货物和刚才

你看到的样品是一样的

95.I can promise you that the product we send you will be of A-one quality. 我能保证我们将发给你的产品属于A级

96.Our products are surely of standard quality. 确信我们产品质量一流

97.I give you my word that the payment will be made not later than the end of June. 我保证付款将不迟于六月末

98.I promise I will check into these problems and find out if they were our fault. 我保证我将检查这些问题并确认是否我们的过错

99.We can make sure that goods avoid been damaged during the transit. 我们能确信货物在运输过程中避免受损

100.We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipments repaired. 我们将重新保证设备维修的保护

Unite Five 询盘

Part One.

101.Please quote us for the goods listed I enclosed inquiry sheet giving your prices CIF Jakarta. 请把附件中询价单上的货物价格(雅加达,CIF)报给我们。

102.Please quote us your lowest price CIF Hamburg for ten MT of walnut meat. 请把10吨胡桃肉(CIF,汉堡)的最低价格报给我们。

103.Please quote us FOB London for 100 reams of good quality white poster paper. 请把10令白色海报纸(FOB,伦敦)的最低价格报给我们。

104.Please quote us your most competitive prices in order to consummate business. 为了我们合作圆满,请把最具竞争力的价格报给我们。

105.Please quote us your lowest price for fertilizers . 请把肥料的最低价格报给我们。

106.Please quote us your best price and let us know the minimum quantity for each order. 请把

最好的价格报给我们并注明每种产品最小起订量。

107.Please make us a offer on CIF Hongkong bases for hand made leather gloves. 请报给我们手工制作的皮手套价格(CIF,香港)

108.Please make us a offer giving your price FOB New York. 请报给我们价格(FOB,纽约)109.We have already made an enquire for your articles please make a offer before the end of this month. 我们已对你们的项目做了一个询价,请在这个月底以前报价。

110.I would like to make a enquiry about this type of leather bag. 我想询问一下这种包的价格。

111.We shall be pleased if you finished us with your quotation for this product. 如果你们能对这种产品进行报价,我们将无比高兴。

112.Many of customers are interested in your “Seagull” brand household scissors and we

wish to have your CNF Shanghai quotations. 许多客户对你们“海鸥”牌的家用剪刀很感兴趣,期待您的报价(CNF上海)113. We want to know the price CIF Tokyo for your printed shirting. 我们想知道已经印好的衣服布料的价格(CIF东京)

114.We are anxious to get a offer for your products. 我们热切地想得到你们的产品。

115. We shall be very glad to receive a offer from you on this brand of radios. 如果能得到你们这种牌子的收音机,我们将很高兴。

Part Two.

116.We shall like to know the offer for the rice of this kind. 我们想知道关于这种米的价格。117.We ‘d like to know the minimum order quality per color and per design. 我们想知道每种颜色,每种款式的最小起订量。

118.What price could you quote us on two dozens sets? 你们给我们报的2打的价格是多少?119.Would you please quote us a price one your 71 * 81 reversible wool blankets 15% wool and 85% cotton, bound with rayon satin? 请报给我们以下产品价格:71*81的羊毛毯子,成份15%

羊毛,85%棉,人造丝绑定的?

120.How much you asking for this brand of ties? 你们想订多少这种牌子的领带?

121.If we order 10,000 units what would be your offer 如果我们要10,000 个,你给我们什么价?

122.What’s the price for 1000 Kg of white sugar. 1000公斤白糖的价格是多少?

123. Can you supply this quality at approximately 50 cents per meter这种质量按大约每米50美分的价格,你们能提供吗?

124.If our order is a substantial one how much will you bring your price down 如果我们的真下单给你们,那么你们的价格还能降多少?

125.How much discount could you offer on a order of this size 请告知这个尺寸的订单你们能打几折?

126.Please inform us what special offer you can make us 请告知你们给我们的优惠价是多少?127.Here is a list of my requirements I ‘ld to have your l owest quotations CIF New York. 这是我的货物需求单,我想请报出你们最低的纽约到岸价。

128.Please inform us of your lowest price CIF London. 请告知你们最低的伦敦到岸价

129.We’d appreciate it very much if you let us know what discount you can grant us if we give you a large order of your products. 要是我们下一张大订单买你们的货,如果能告知你们会给我们打多少折,我们将非常感激

130.Please let us have your best quotation by tomorrow together with the appropriate time of shipment. 请在明天给我们最好的报价和适当的出货期

Unit six 报盘

131.This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29,June. 此报价以贵方在6月29日前到达为有效

132.If we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm order at the

prices quoted. 如果我方能在10天内能接到贵方订单,我方将按所报价格确定订单

133.This offer is firm for 5 days. 实盘5日内有效

134.The price we quoted is on FOB Shanghai bases instead of CIF Hongkong bases and our offer will be valid until August 31. 我方的报价是上海离岸价,而不是香港到岸价,且有效期至8月31日

135.We make you the offer subject to your apply reaching us not later than noon December 23. 本报盘以贵方在12月23日中午前回复为有效

136.We have the offer ready for you. 我们已经为您准备好报盘

137.I’d to remind you that we have to withdraw our offer if we don’t hear you by next Monday. 我要提醒贵方的是,若我方不能在下个星期一前收到答复,该报盘将会被撤销

138.This offer will remain effective for another 10 days from June 1. 该报盘从1月1日起10天内有效

139.The quality of our product is good and the prices is reasonable so we are confident that you will accept our offer dated 4th May.因为我方的产品物美价廉,所以对贵方能接受我方5月4日的报盘,我方很有信心

140.Since the market is advancing rapidly the price we offered you is the best I believe. 鉴于市场的飞速发展,我认为我方提供给贵方的报价是最合理的

141.Here are our latest price sheet. You will see that our prices is most competitive. 这是我方最新的价格单,你能发现我方的价格是最具竞争力的

142.We believe that the price we offer you can compete well with those of other firms. 我方相信我方的报价与其他公司相比更具竞争力

143.We hope you will accept our offer and give us order soon. 我方希望贵方能接受报盘并尽快下订单

144.We feel better offer will give you full satisfaction .I hope to receive a favorable reply from you

soon. 我方感到好的报盘能令贵方满意,希望能尽快收到贵方令人欣喜的答复

145.If you think our proposal acceptable please let us have your order at early date. 如果贵方认为可以接受我方的提议,请尽早下订单

146.We have the pleasure in offering you our product. 我方很荣幸为贵方提供产品报盘

147.We are interested in making you a offer on our hand-make carpets which is well received in the overseas market. 我方很荣幸为贵方就手工制地毯报盘,这种地毯在海外广受好评148.Our price for 200 dozens pairs of plastic shower curtains with matching drapes would be 45 USD,shall we hold them for your order? 就200打塑料浴帘带敷料,以45美元的价格,我方还需为贵方保留订单吗?

149.We give you price of 1440$ FOB Chicago. 我方给贵方的芝加哥离岸价是1440美元

150.We are pleased to quote you for 1500 dozen man shirts as for the sample you send before at price 5/piece CIF New York for promote shipment.依照贵方寄来的样品,我方很高兴就1500打男式衬衫给贵方报价,纽约到岸价为每件5元,即时装运

151.In compliance with your request we are now offering you 2000 dozens magnifiers at 30$ per dozen CIF San Francisco September shipment. 根据贵方要求,我方提供贵方2000打放大镜,旧金山到岸价每打30美元,九月装运

152.You will note that we are in the position to offer you 50 long tons of ten for sheet at the attractive price of £135 per

long tons CNF Shanghai. 我方会给贵方提供50长吨,每单10长吨,价格非常有吸引力,上海到岸价每长吨135英镑

153.We offer your 1500 tons of Canada oats at the price of 500 pounds /ton. 我方为贵方提供1500吨加拿大燕麦片,每吨500英磅

154. We can quote you the price of 75$ / typewriter and 10% discount on shipping. 我方的报价是每台打字机75美元,运输有10%的折扣

155.Our average whole sell price is 180$ / unit.我们的平均售价是每个180美元

156.We offer you firm 2,000 tons of chemical fertilizer at £150 per long ton CIF Vietnam deliver in April. 我方为贵公司提供2000吨化肥,越南到岸价为每长吨150英镑,4月交货

157. We can offer a quality discount of up to 15% but we are prepare to give 20% discount for a offer to buy the complete stuff.我方能给出15%的折扣,如果贵方要全部买下,可以给到20%的折扣

158.I have here our price sheet on a FAS vessel basis ,the price are given without engagement. 我这里有我们的FAS(船边交货)的价格单,这个价格是没有协商余地的

159.As prices is steady raising, we’d advise you to p lace your order without delay. 由于价格正在稳步上升,我方建议贵方早日下订单

160.Our product is in great demand and supplies is limited so we would recommend that you accept this offer as soon as possible.我方产品需求量大,供应有限,因此我方建议贵方尽可能接受这个报价

Unit seven 还盘

161. We hope you will consider our counter-offer most favorably and tell us your decision at your earliest convenience. 我方希望贵方能认真考虑我方的还盘,并尽快告知决定

162.We wish you will reconsider your price and give a new bid so that there could be a possibility for us to meet half way.我方希望贵方重新考虑一下报价,如果能够重新报价,我方可以折中处理

163.To accept the price you quote would leave us only a small profit on our sales because the principle demand in our city is for articles in the medium price range. 如果接受贵方报价,我们将没有多少利润可赚,因为本地市场主要销售中等价格的产品

164.Your competitors are offering considering lower prices and unless you can reduce your quotations we have to buy else where. 贵方的竞争者出价相当低,除非你们降价,否则我们

只好去其他地方购买

165.To accept your present quotation would mean a heave loss to us not to speak of profit. 接受贵方的报价将会使我方损失惨重,更别说利润了

166.I wish to point out that your offer are higher than some of your competitors in other countries. 我想指出贵方的报价比来自其他国家竞争者的报价高

167.Your price really leaves not margin for reduction what so ever? 贵方价格是不是真的没有下降的余地了

168.We can obtain the same quality through another channel at much lower price than that you quoted us. 我方可以以比贵方报价低的价格从其他渠道购买商品

169.There is big difference between your price and those of your competitors. 贵方报价和竞争者的报价相差很大

170. We hoped you will quote your rock-bottom price, otherwise we have no alternative but to place our orders else where. 我方希望贵方可以报出最低价,否则我们只好到其他地方下订单171.If you insist on your original offer it will reduce our profit considerably. 如果贵方坚持最初的报价,我方的利润将大幅缩减

172.We didn’t expect that the disco unt you offer would be so low. 我方没有想到贵方给的折扣这么低

173.Your price should be base on the actual situation of our customers.贵方报价应该基于我方客户的实际状况

174.In our market products of similar types are so many and with such a lower prices that many of our regular customers may switch other companies I am afraid. 在我方市场,相似产品很多,并且价格更低,我方担心很多老顾客会流失

175.Your offer is not acceptable because we have another supplier offering similar quality products at 5% discount. 无法接受贵方报盘,因为另外一个供应商给我们5%折扣

176. Your quotation is by no means favorable with those of other origins. 贵方的报价并不比其他报价有优势

177.I am sorry to say that your prices are about 9% higher than those offered by other suppliers. 我方很遗憾的通知贵方,你方价格比其他供应商要高9%

https://www.sodocs.net/doc/4d10461127.html,pared with what is quoted by other supplier, your price is uncompetitive. 与其他供应商报价相比,贵方价格缺乏竞争力

179.Your price compares unfavorable with your competitors. 贵方报价对竞争者报价没有优势180.Our counter offer is well in line with the international market, fair and reasonable.我方还盘与国际市场相符,公平合理

181.Your offer is wider than we can consider.你的出价比我们想象的要高。

182.We very much regret to state that our end user here find your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.我们很遗憾的声明:我们的消费者认为你的价格太高了,而且和普遍的市场价比,高的过分了。

183.We appreciate the good quality of your goods but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms.我们感谢你的商品质量这么好,但我们不会接受你的条件。

184.We find your prices are two high to be acceptable.我们发现你的价格太高了,我们无法接受。

185.We regret to say that your offer is not at least encouraging.我们很遗憾的告诉你的出价一丁点也不让我们满意。

186.The quotation submitted by you is too high.你提交的报价太高了。

187.We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid.很抱歉,您的出价我们无法接受。188.You are making us to pay too high price that will put us in a tide corner.你方的价格太高,它会使得我方陷入困境。

189.It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.你方的订价如此之高,我

方根本无法推销。

190.Your price is beyond our expectation.你方的价格超出了我们的预料。

191.You should know that the price of same product should be fixed differently in different market, but yours is definitely too high in our market.您应该知道同样产品因市场不同,定价应有不同。按照我们这里的市场行情,你们的价格也太高了。

192.Your quotation of sewing machines is too high to be acceptable.你们的缝纫机价格高的让人无法接受。

193.We regret to say that your price is on the high side, we do not think there is any possibility of business unless you cut your price by 20%.很遗憾,你方的价格偏高,如果你方不能降价20%,生意根本没办法谈成。

194.Your price has gone up so rapidly that it would be impossible for us to push any sales at such a price.你方的价格涨得太快,我方根本无法以如此高价销售你方产品。

195.We regret to say there is no possibility of business because of your high price.很遗憾,因你方的价格也太高,根本没可能达成交易。

196.The price you offer is entirely unworkable.你方的报价根本行不通。

197.If you hang on the original offer business is impossible.如果你方坚持按原来报价,生意根本没办法谈下去

198.If you able to make the price easier,we might take a larger quality.如果你方能出价更合理,我们可能会加大订单数量。

199.There is a little likelihood of concluding business at your price.按你方价格,毫无可能达成交易。

200.We think your offer is not favorable for us to increase the market share on our end.你方报价不利于增大我们这里的市场份额。

Unit eight 还盘的反应

201.Your counter offer is much too low ,especially considering the small amount of your order.你的还盘太低,尤其是这么小的订单量

202.Our prices fixed on a reasonable level.我们的价格处于合理的水平

203.Our products are modestly priced.我们产品的价格适中

204.This is the best price we can give you.这是我报给你的最优价格

205.The price has been reduced to the limit.价格已经下降到临界点

206.Our price is already on its lowest level.我们的价格已经是地板价了

207.There is little scope for further reducing the price.已经没有进一步降价的空间了

208.Considering quantities has been sold at this level any further reduction is out of the question.考虑已经在这个价格上出售的数量,再降价已经勉为其难了

209.We can not make any further discounts.我们不能再有任何的折扣了

210.This is our rock bottom price, we can’t make any conce ssions .这是我们的底价,我们不能再做任何让步

211.Sorry, we generally don’t quote on a discount basis.不好意思,我不一般不在折扣基础上报价

212.We can’t make any allowance for this lot.我们不能再做任何让步

213.This is the very best offer we can make for you, we consider this a rock bottom price indeed.这是我们能为贵司提供的最佳报盘,我们认为这的确是地板价

214.I am afraid there is no room to negotiate the price.恐怕没有再议价的空间了

215.This is a special offer and it is not subject to our usual discount.这是一个特殊的报盘,它不针对我们普通的折扣

216.The possibility of fallen price is rather remote I am afraid.恐怕价格下降的可能性是非常遥远的

217.The price we offer you is the lowest, we can’t do better.我们给你报的是最低价,我们不能再

让步了

218.We are very much regret to say that we can’t cut the price to the extend you required.非常遗憾的告诉你我们不能再降价来满足你的要求

219.We are in a difficult position to satisfied your request for reducing the price.我们处境困难,无法在你降价的要求让你满意

220.It is really difficult to comply with your request to shading the price.的确很难回复你降价的要求

Part Two

221.I dare say that the price we offer compare favorably with any quotation you can obtain elsewhere.与你从其它任何地方获得的报价相比,我敢说我们的报价是最合理的

222.I am afraid you won’t find another company who will give you a cheaper price than ours.恐怕你不能从其它公司获得比我司更便宜的报价了

223.What we give you is a good price. We don’t think it could be put any better. Take it or leave it, it’s up to you.我们给你报了个好价格,我们不想再做任何让步,接受与否,你看着办吧224.If you compare the quality of our good with that of other country, you will see our price is very reasonable.如果拿我们的产品质量与其它国家的相比,你会发现我们的价格是非常合理的

225.The price we quote you for belts is much lower than that of last year’s. You must found it very competitive.我们给你报的皮带的价格比去年低了许多,你一定会发现它是非常有竞争力的226.Our offer might be a bit high, but you will soon make bigger profits when market fluctuation stopped.我们的报价也许有点高,但你很快会发现当市场波动停止时你会获利颇丰

227.The present market situation is on the upward our trend ,so you don’t have to worry about the profit.当前市场趋势是上升的,所以你不必担心利润

228.Our product is very competitive so there is no question of profit.我们的产品是非常有竞争力

的,所以在利润上没有任何问题

229.Your count-offer seems to be a little tide if so our profit margin will be too small.你的还盘似乎有点高,如果这样,我们的利润空间将非常小

230.If you increase your initial order to 30,000 , I suppose we could consider reducing the price to 300,080$ per unit.如你将订单增加到30,000的话,我想我们的单价可降到300,080美金231. If you double the order, we may consider giving you a 8%discount.如果订单翻倍的话,我们可以考虑给你8%的折扣

232.The best we can do is to allow you 2% off our quotation.我们最多能做到的是我们报价降低2%

233.There is so many rich people in your area ,to them a high price means a good quality product.你所在的区域有这么多富人,对他们而言,高价格意味着产品高品质

234.If you stick to your count offer without any compromise we may not able to make a deal.如果你坚持你的还盘而不做任何让步的话,我们的生意也许泡汤了

235.Your bid is obviously out of line with the price ruling and the present market.你的报价明显出乎了当前市场主流价格

236.We regret we can not book your order according to your count-offer.

根据你的还盘,我们很遗憾不能接受你的订单

237.Our table cloth is modestly priced and quite sellable in your market.我们的台布价格适中,并且适于在贵司的市场上销售

238.We don’t think that this price can be consider high in your market.我们不认为这个价格在贵司的市场上有点高

239.We feel that your counter-offer is not proper because of the price for such a material is on the raise at present.我们认为你的还盘不合理,因为这种材料的价格目前呈上升趋势

240.We are not at in a position to entertain business at your price since it is far below our cost

商务英语口语之希望与请求

商务英语口语之希望与请求 1.We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods. 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。 2.In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。 3.Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us. 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。 4.We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。 5.It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。 6.We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。 7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。 8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。 9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。 10.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further. 我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。 11.I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon. 希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。 12.I hoped we can cooperate happily. 希望我们合作愉快。 13.I hoped we can continue our cooperation. 希望我们能够继续合作。 14.We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties. 我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。 15.We hoped that this market trend will continue. 希望市场形势能够继续保持。

商务英语口语900句-中英文对照-中文翻译资料

商务英语口语900句中英文对照中文翻译 Unit 1希望与要求 Part 1 . 1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods . 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。 2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。 3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。 4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。 5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。 6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。 7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。 8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。

商务英语口语情景对话大全

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience. 我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B:As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position.

商务英语口语900句文本(中英文对照)

Unit 1希望与要求 Part 1 1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods . 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。 2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。 3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。 4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。 5. It?s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。 6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。 7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。 8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。 9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。 10.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further. 我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。 11.I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon. 希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。 12.I hoped we can cooperate happily. 希望我们合作愉快。 13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation. 希望我们能够继续合作。 14 .We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties. 我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。 15.We hoped that this market trend will continue. 希望市场形势能够继续保持。 Part Two 16 .It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon. 希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。 17 .We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly. 希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。 18. We hope to receive your immediate answer. 希望尽快得到你们的答复。 19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter. 我们期待你们的尽快答复。 20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit for arbitration. 希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。 21. We look forward to your settlement at early date . 希望你们尽早进行结算。 22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated. 感谢您的早日结算。 23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible. 希望尽快解决债权问题。 24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future . 希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。 25 .We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible. 我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。 26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion. 我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。 27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business. 我不希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。 28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings. 我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。 29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us. 希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。 30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations. 希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。 Unit 2 产品介绍 Part One 31. This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable , economical and practical for middle school students. 此款打印机高效,耐用,经济特别适合与中学生使用。 32. The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact-sized, energy-saving and it? also easy-to-learn and easy-to-operate. 我们生产的电脑以高品质,结构紧凑,节能,学习操作简易而著称。 33.They are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects . 我们的产品不仅与同等产品一样价位低廉,而且在以下一些方面更具有先进之处。

订机票英语口语情景对话课件.doc

订机票英语口语情景对话(1) A:Good morning .what can I do for you. 早上好.我能为您做些什嘛? B:Yes, I'd like to make a reservation to Boston next week. 是的,我想订一张下周飞往波斯顿的机票. A:When do you want to fly? 您想何时去? B:Monday ,september 12. 周一九月12 日. A:We have Fliight 802 on monday .just a moment please.Let me check whether there're seats available.I'm sorry we are all booked up for Flight 802 on that day. 我们有周一802 次航班.请稍等.让我查一下那天是否有座.非常抱歉802 次航班 机票已订完. B:Then ,any alternatives? 那还有别的吗? A:The next available flight leaves at 9:30 Tuesday morning september 13.shall I book you a seat? 有一次航班在九月13 日周二上午9:30 起飞.我能为您订个座位吗? B:er... it is a direct flight, isn't it? 哦... 是直航对吗? A:Yes it is . You want to go first class or coach? 是的.您愿意订头等舱还是经济舱的机票? B:I prefer first class, what the fare? 我想订头等舱的机票.多少钱? A:One way is $176. 单程是176 美元. B:Ok i will take the 9:30 flight on Tuesday. 好的我将订周二9:30 的机票. A:A seat on Flight 807 to Boston 9:30 Tuesday morning. is it all right.sir? 一张807 次航班周二早晨9:30 飞往波斯顿的机票.对吗先生? B:Right .can you also put me on the waiting list for the 12th? 对.你能把我放到12 号等候名单中吗? A:Certainly.may I have your name & telephone number? 当然可以. 请您告诉您的名字和联系方式? B:My name is Lorus Anderson.you can reach me at 52378651. 我叫Lorus Anderson.52378651您能和我联系. A:I will notify you if there is cancellation. 若取消我将通知您. B: Thank you very much. 非常感谢. A:My pleasure. 不客气. What can I do for you? M: I need to book a plane ticket to London.

商务英语交际常用口语集合

课题一·商务英语交谈常见的几种情况 1. Greeting message 祝福 Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。 How are you? 你好吗? How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗? 2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议 I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空? I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A. 今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。 We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. same time. 十月三十号(周三),老时间,开会。 I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project. 我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。 3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议 Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows. 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。 Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule. 谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。 Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon. 期待您的反馈建议! What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed? 你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做? What do you think about this? 这个你怎么想? Feel free to give your comments. 请随意提出您的建议。 Any question, please don't hesitate to let me know. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。 Any question, please let me know. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。 Please contact me if you have any questions. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。Please let me know if you have any question on this. 有任何问题,欢迎和我联系。 Your comments and suggestions are welcome! 欢迎您的评论和建议! Please let me know what you think? 欢迎您的评论和建议! Do you have any idea about this? 对于这个您有什么建议吗? It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user's behavior. 您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了! At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue. 如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。

商务英语口语900句(中英对照)

《商务英语口语900句》 出版发行:广东世界图书出版公司 ISBN 7-5062-6878-7/H.0471 中国加入WTO以后,急需培养一大批既懂得国际经贸知识,又熟练掌握商务英语的人才。为了让更多的经贸人员尽快适应我国对外贸易迅速发展的经济形势,我们编写了《商务英语口语900句》一书。 本书市作者对自己多年商贸英语教学实践和商务世纪现场谈判经验的总结,涉及范围全面,内容充实,语言规范、景点,适用面广,实用性强,可以说不但是一本理想的商务口语培训教材,也是一本非常实用的对外经贸业务人员的必备工作手册。 本书共由30各单元组成,每个单元设计了20-40个句子不等,其中有30或40 个句子的单元又分成了两个部分,以减轻学员在学习时的心理负担。 本书同时配有长期在中国从事英语口语教学的美国口语教师配音的cd,以便学院边听边学,帮助他们尽快掌握商务英语会话的各种技巧,同时也可以提高自己的语音语调水平。 目录: Unit 1 希望与要求 Unit 2 产品介绍 Unit 3 业务范围介绍 Unit 4 承诺 Unit 5 询盘 Unit 6 报盘 Unit 7 还盘 Unit 8 对还盘的反应 Unit 9 要求优惠 Unit 10 给予优惠 Unit 11 双方让步 Unit 12 订货及确认 Unit 13 请求代理并说明代理理由和代理能力 Unit 14 对代理请求的回应 Unit 15 代理条件和要求 Unit 16 合同 Unit 17 卖方对支付方式的要求 Unit 18 买方的支付方式 Unit 19 保险 Unit 20 对包装的建议及要求 Unit 21 告知客户包装所用材料、方式及其质量保证 Unit 22 货运通知 Unit 23 货运要求及答复

商务英语口语情景对话大全完整版

商务英语口语情景对话 大全 集团标准化办公室:[VV986T-J682P28-JP266L8-68PNN]

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience.我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challengeand work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B: As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position. 在讨论薪水前.我需要更多了解这份工作.或者你可以告诉我这个职位的预算报酬是多少. A: 3000, with raises after the half yearing to your competence. 起薪是每月3000元。半年后会根据你的表现增加薪水。 B: Well, I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. 我觉得可以接受。我真的喜欢这份工作。我什么时候能得知结果呢 A: Do you have any other questions 我们会在7月初通知你我们的最终决定。你还有别的问题吗

商务英语口语900句 第一单元(带翻译)

Unit One 希望与要求 Part I 1. We’d like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods. 我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵司建立业务关系。 2. In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you. 为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系。 3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us. 我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系。 4. We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations. 希望我们之间友好的业务关系得到进一步的发展。 5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我方希望能够继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来。 6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我方期待着尽快收到贵方的报价。 7. I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力。 8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务。 9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易。 10. We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future. 我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可达成这笔交易。 11. I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon. 希望我们有合作机会,并静候您的佳音。 12. I hope that we can cooperate happily. 希望我们合作愉快。 13. I hope that we can continue our cooperation. 希望我们能继续合作。 14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties. 我们真心地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意。 15. We hope that this market trend will continue.

常用商务英语口语:提供详细联系方式

We enclose a copy of product catalogue with detailed specification. 随函寄上带有详细规格的产品目录一份。 Thanks. 谢谢。 Here's our brochure with full details on prices and discounts. 这是我们的产品目录,上面有价格和优惠的详细信息。 Here is our catalogue and price-list. 这是我们的产品目录和报价单 This is our sample and product catalogue. 这是我们的样品和产品目录单。 Please tell me how to contact it. 请告诉我联系方式 Is there any agent of your company in China? If there is one, please tell me how to contact it. 请问贵公司的产品在中国有没有代理商,如果有请告诉我联系方式。 I'll send it to your email. 我会把地址发到你的邮箱里。 Please have it printed under its official letterhead with contact information. 请以带有责公司联系方式抬头的信纸打印。 Please bear in mind, that at least one person must be identified as your organization's official contact point. 请牢记,贵公司的联系方式中至少要提供一个固定联系人的联系方式。 For more information please visit our website. 更多信息敬请查询浏览本公司网站。Please offer me your website. 请给我細网址。 More information can be obtained from the company's website. 更多资讯可浏览本公司网站。 You can find more information on our website. 更多信息请浏览公司网站。 For details, please visit the company's Website. 详情请浏览公司网站。 Please provide a detailed address. 请提供详细地址! I will send it to you via email. 我会发到你的邮箱麵。

商务英语情景对话

新产品推荐 林先生:These are our new models. 这些是我们的新产品. 李小姐: What are their strong points? 有什么优点? 林先生: There's a lot to be said for them. In the first place.they are more durable than any similar ones on the market. 优点很多.首先.它们比市场上任何类似产品更耐用. 李小姐: Why does it take longer to wear out than the others? 为什么它比其他产品耐用呢? 林先生: The yarn is carefully selected for quality and woven very tightly in this fabric. 这纱的质量是经过精心挑选的.而且质地织得很紧密. 李小姐: Can you leave these samples with us? 可以把样品留下来吗? 林先生: How long do you want to keep them? 你要留多久? 李小姐: About three days. 大约三天. 林先生:

That's all right 好吧 In the telephone Daisy: Is Tom there? Tom 在吗? Gates: He’s not here right now. 他现在不在这里 Daisy: Do you know when he will be back? 你知道他什么时候会回来吗? Gates: He should be back in 20 minutes. 他应该二十分钟内会回来。 Daisy: Can I leave a message? 我可以留个话? Gates: Yes. Go ahead, please. 可以, 请继续。 Daisy: When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212? 他回来后, 能不能让他打 (206) 5551212 这个号码给我?

旅游英语口语情景对话1

旅游口语情景对话1 登机行托运英文表达: 办理登机手续:check in 柜台:counter 手提行:hand-baggage(较小)/hand-carried luggage(较大) 行过磅/行称重:to weigh the luggage 登机牌:boarding pass/boarding card 行标签:luggage label / 行牌luggage tag 1 这次班机是在这个柜台办理登机手续吗Is this the right counter to check in for this flight? 11 把您的行放在柜台上好吗?Will you put your luggage on the counter? 19 我想托运这三件行。I want to check these three pieces. 41 把您的机票给我好吗?Will you give me your ticket? 42 请把您的机票和护照给我好吗?May I have your tickets and passports, please? 43 这是我的护照,我准备坐中国民航班机去纽约。 Here's my passport, I'm going on the CAAC Flight to New York. 46 这是您的机票及登机牌。Here are your tickets and your boarding pass. 47 可以走了夫人。这是您的登机牌。Here you go, madam. This is your boarding card. 旅游英语入门辅导美国海关的情景会话 海关: Good afternoon. Welcome to America.下午好!欢迎您来美国. 弗兰克: Thanks.。 海关: May I see your passport and customs declaration form?请出示您的护照和海关申报表好吗? 弗兰克: Yes, here they are.好的,在这儿。 海关: Thank you. What's your occupation?。您的职业是什么? 弗兰克: I`m a driver.我是一名司机。 海关: Are you here for tour?您是来旅游的吗? 弗兰克: You are right.你说对了。 海关: How long are you going to stay here?您打算在这里呆多久啊? 弗兰克: About three weeks.大约三周。 海关: Your forms are all right. I will return your customs declaration to you. Please keep them with you and take them here when you leave the States.您的申报表符合要求,我们将把海关申报表还给您,请保管好并在离开美国时把它们交回。 弗兰克: Ok, thanks.好的,。

相关主题