搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 破产姐妹第二季中英文剧本第1,2集

破产姐妹第二季中英文剧本第1,2集

破产姐妹第二季中英文剧本第1,2集
破产姐妹第二季中英文剧本第1,2集

2 Broke Girls S02E01

1--I can't believe you guys are still staring over there.你们居然还在盯着那边看

2--Some mothers tend to breast-feed for a lot longer these days.有些母亲会母乳喂养孩子到儿童阶段

3--It's called attachment parenting.这叫亲密育儿法

4--When the kid's that big, It's called dating.可孩子都这么大了这应该叫约会

5--I mean, he's gotta come up for air at some point.他也该出来透透气了吧

6--No, he doesn't.不他不用

7--Isn't he too old to drink from the teat?他也超过直接吸奶的年龄了吧?

8--The kid is my height.这孩子都有我高了

9--Don't get any ideas.别有什么邪恶的想法

10--Well, it's happened: I've lived too long.居然有这等事看来我真是活得太久了

11--Miss, I'm ready to order.服务员我要点餐了

12--I can't. I mean, I respect it all,我不去我虽然尊重这行为

13--but I'll throw up.但我要吐了

14--I'll go. I can't afford HBO,我去吧我看不起家庭影院台

15--and it's the closest I can get to seeing Game of Thrones.我只能这样近距离地看"权利的游戏"现场版

16--Hi, what can I get you?嗨想吃点什么?

17--He's obviously good drink-wise.显然他是个喝奶小能手啊

18--I'll have tea and a turkey club.我要杯茶再来份火鸡三明治

19--Anything for him? Coffee for the milk?他要点什么? 来点咖啡配牛奶?

20--Burger? Fries?汉堡包? 还是薯条?

21--I'll have fries.我要薯条

22--Ooh! Late night phone call.哟! 午夜电话

23--Ring-a-ding-dang.叮叮铃铃响咯

24--Someone's gonna get their freaky freak on.某人要出去午夜狂欢了哟

25--It's my father.是我爸打来的

26--I don't judge.我又没说你

27--Hey, daddy.嘿老爸

28--Me? I'm fine.我? 我好着呢

29--A little bummed: It's truffle season,有点小郁闷到了松露盛产的季节

30--and no one I know knows what a truffle is,可这里的人都不知道松露是什么

31--But...但是...

32--Oh! Our estate auction?噢! 我们的房产拍卖?

33--Yeah, I think I heard something about that.嗯我听说了这事

34--But honestly, daddy, I haven't given it a second thought.但是坦白说老爸我可没多想

35--No, you don't have to worry about me.不你不需要担心我

36--I am not at all emotional about it.我完全不会觉得难过

37--wha...什么...

38--Thank God. It's not flip-flop Friday.谢天谢地这不是什么疯狂周五

39--Well, wait, I'll ask her.好吧等等我来问问她

40--My father wants to know if you'll come out to the prison我老爸想知道你会不会去监狱

41--- and finally meet him. - Sure.- 见见他- 当然了

42--Great. We'll see you tomorrow.太好了我们明天见

43--Bye.拜拜

44--I'm not going.我是不会去的

45--What? Why'd you say yes?什么? 那你刚才为什么答应?

46--'cause you never tell a man in prison no.因为你绝不能拒绝坐牢的人

47--He could hang himself with his belt.他会用腰带上吊自杀的

48--Do not give me that look.别这么看着我

49--It happened to me twice already.这已经是第二次了

50--Oh, God, has anything not happened to you twice already?天啊难道你不是什么事情都要来两次的吗?

51--Max, come on. It's really important to meMax 拜托了你去见见我老爸

52--that you meet my father.这对我很重要

53--Well, you never met my father,喂你可从没见过我老爸

54--and you don't see me dragging you可我也没有拽着你

55--to every railroad boxcar in the country坐上绿皮车

56--trying to find him.在全国四处找他吧

57--Come on, it's gonna be a really hard week for me.求求你了我这一周真的很难过

58--Has any week ever not been hard for you?你有哪一周是不难过的?

59--Everything I've ever owned我曾经拥有的一切

60--is being auctioned off to the public.正在被公开拍卖

61--I'm humiliated.我感到很丢脸

62--Would this be a bad time to tell you那这时候不应该告诉你吧

63--your one long face hair is back?你那条长长的脸毛又长出来了?

64--Well, there's something they can't take away from me,至少这东西他们无法从我这里夺走65--and apparently, I can't either.显然我自己也不行

66--Well, well, here comes the sun,你就像太阳光芒万丈啊

67--and the moon is looking great too.而且这背后的"月亮" 也十分好看

68--Oh, Earl, your flirting is just the right amount of dirty,噢Earl 你的调情总是色情得恰到好处

69--and that's not easy.相当了不起啊

70--Sophie's here. Quick, how's my hairnet?Sophie来了快点看看我的发网怎么样?

71--I'm about to go over and ask her out我准备过去邀请她

72--on a romantic date.来一场风花雪月的约会

73--A date? Isn't that a waste of time?约会? 这不是浪费时间吗?

74--I mean, you guys already have sex so often,你们俩在一起就直接嘿咻搞上了

75--I took a pregnancy test.搞得我都去做了个怀孕测试

76--Evening, Sophie.晚上好啊Sophie

77--As you know, we have now been together正如你所知我们已经有了

78--for 468 sexual encounters.468次亲密接触了

79--I believe it is time I take you out我觉得是时候该带你出去

80--on a romantic date.来场浪漫的约会

81--Aw, I don't know.啊我真不知道

82--Who has time to go out anymore?谁还有时间出去啊?

83--Can't you just come over and ruin my sheets你就不能像平常那样直接来我家

84--like you usually do?滚滚床单吗?

85--Oh, just say yes.你只要点头就行了

86--I'll take you anywhere you want.你想去哪儿我都带你去

87--Then take me to the Channing family auction那就带我去Channing家族的拍卖会

88--and buy me something gold.给我买点黄金物品吧

89--How is this romantic?这哪里浪漫了?

90--How is this romantic?这哪里不浪漫了?

91--It's gold.这都是纯金哎

92--Wait, is that the catalog from Caroline's estate auction?等等这是Caroline家房产拍卖的目录吗?

93--Yes.是呀

94--I found it in the trash out behind our building.我在楼后面的垃圾桶里发现的

95--Caroline threw it there 'cause she doesn'tCaroline把它扔在那儿就是因为她不想

96--wanna see it again.再看到这东西

97--You better give it to me before she comes out here你最好把这东西给我省得她出来看到98--and lights you on fire. She kinda does that now.直接放火把你烧了她刚才就点火了

99--Sophie, let go, seriously.Sophie 快松手说真的

100--No, you're never gonna win, Max.不行你赢不了我的Max

101--You know, when I was born, the doctors tried知道不我出生的时候医生试图

102--to pry my dead twin sister from my hands,把我死去的双胞胎妹妹从我手里拽出来

103--But I never let go.但我一直都没放手

104--She was my first doll.她可是我的第一个玩具娃娃

105--Hey, Sophie, You don't happen嘿Sophie 你有没有

106--to have any tweezers, do you?带小钳子啊?

107--Like, the really good industrial kind?就是那种质量很好工业用途的?

108--Oh, you know about the hair?噢你居然知道我是怎么处理我的毛?

109--Oh.噢

110--'cause I was gonna have to take you out for a beer看样子我得带你出去喝几杯

111--and talk about it.好好聊聊了

112--Max, what is that thing that you have behind your back?Max 你背后藏的是什么东西? 113--What? No, nothing.什么? 没藏东西

114--Yes, right here.有呢就在这儿

115--Is that the auction catalog刚刚从你两腿间掉下来的

116--that just fell between your legs?是拍卖会的目录吗?

117--No, you're watching an episode不你正在收看的是

118--of I didn't know I was pregnant."我不知道自己怀孕了"的情节

119--What is this thing doing here?这东西怎么出现在这儿?

120--Isn't it enough I have a 2-foot face hair?难道我脸上这条两英尺的长毛还不够闹心吗? 121--Nice, Han. She's upset again. Happy?很好Han 她又生气了这下你高兴了?

122--Sorry, I thought we were playing some kind of hiding game.对不起我以为我们是在玩躲猫猫的游戏

123--Oh, reach for me like that again你再敢像刚才那样来拿我东西

124--And we'll be playing a different game我们会玩另一个游戏

125--called "Guess which part of Han I cut off".名字就叫做"电锯切你"

126--Yeah, that's right.嗯哼对

127--You'd better walk away.你最好离我远点

128--Now, can I have my catalog back?现在能把我的册子还给我吗?

129--You brought this in here?是你把这玩意拿来的?

130--I can't believe it, Sophie.真是难以置信啊Sophie

131--I can't believe you think it's okay for you你居然还可以坐在这儿

132--to just sit here and casually flip轻松的翻看这册子

133--through this catalog that contains everything I love from my old life.这里面全都是我以前的挚爱

134--I just think it's really insensitive and stuff.我觉得你简直没人性

135--I mean, what are you thinking?我是说你怎么想的?

136--What is wrong with you?你脑子被门夹了?

137--I mean, besides your obvious choice瞧你这身衣服的颜色和材质

138--Of bad fabric And color.就知道你有脑子有问题

139--oh, no.我擦

140--You back up your truck, bearded lady.你给我听好了胡子姐姐

141--I'm insensitive?我没人性?

142--I'm the thief who stole all those people's money?难道是我偷了大家的钱?

143--And you don't think this color is happening?还有你觉得这身颜色有问题?

144--Pick up a copy of polish vogue.看过波兰版的《时尚》杂志再说!

145--All right, okay, okay.淡定淡定

146--It's all getting a little tense.别搞得剑拔弩张啊

147--I think we're all clear我想我们都清楚

148--about what needs to happen right now.接下来需要怎么做

149--Plink.叮

150--Wow, this prison's a lot better than the last one.哇喔这监狱比上一个好得多

151--It's more like a country club.这里更像乡村俱乐部

152--I mean, I think I saw a list for mixed doubles where we signed in.刚才我们登记的时候我还看到"男女混合双飞"的名单

153--Max, I know your idea of a country club'sMax 我知道你认为乡村俱乐部

154--an abandoned car in the woods,就是指在林子里玩车震

155--but look around,但你看看四周

156--there's security cameras and bars on the windows.这里有监视器和铁栏杆

157--All right, so it's a rough country club,好吧那这里是狂野的乡村俱乐部

158--where the strongest golfers make the caddies their bitch.狂野高尔夫球手大战球僮之地159--Max, my father's in prison.Max 我爸在监狱呢

160--Be more sensitive and stuff.你可以稍微有点儿人性吗

161--Look, I get it. You're protective.我懂你这是在护着他

162--He's your father and you love him,他是你爹你爱他

163--but I'm sorry, Not everybody feels that way.但是抱歉不是所有人都爱他

164--- Daddy. - There she is.- 爸爸- 我的宝贝

165--- How's my little girl? - I'm great, daddy.- 我的宝贝女儿怎么样啊? - 我很好爸爸166--Yeah. I like the new uniform,是啊我喜欢你的新制服

167--and it isn't at all prisony.这样子根本就不像是在蹲监狱

168--Yeah. I don't know what's worse:是啊我不知道哪样更糟

169--Being locked up or looking like you work at Banana Republic.是被关起来还是看上去像是在香蕉园里当苦工

170--Now, wait a minute. This can't be Max.哦等等这不会是Max吧

171--The stories I've heard, I was expecting more我听过你的事迹我以为你应该像

172--Of a truck driver.卡车司机那样五大三粗

173--Hey, Brian, you might wanna look the other way.喂Brian 你别老盯着这边看啊

174--I think Max is here to break me out.我觉得Max是来帮我越狱的

175--Isn't that right, Max?是不是Max?

176--Martin channing.Martin Channing 你真调皮

177--shall we?我们能坐下谈吗?

178--Okay, fine, your dad is awesome.好吧我爱惨你爸了

179--Well, our projected cupcake business growth ratio我们蛋糕事业增长幅度

180--isn't where I want it to be, But with autumn here,离我的预期还差一些不过随着秋季的到来

181--We have a lot of hope in the launch我们对新的南瓜口味

182--Of our new pumpkin spice flavor.投放市场后的效果寄予厚望

183--Honey, I love you very much,宝贝我很爱你

184--but we're almost out of time,但时间就快到了

185--and I can't talk anymore about cupcakes.我不想再多谈蛋糕的事情

186--Just wanted to pick your brain.只是想向你讨教下

187--Now, Max, I asked you to meet me here todayMax 我今天叫你来见我的原因

188--because I wanna ask you a favor.是因为我想让你帮个忙

189--You want me to smuggle something in?你想让我帮你偷运东西进来?

190--Something out? I'm good either way.还是偷运出去? 我都很在行

191--I want you to take Caroline to the estate auction.我想让你带着Caroline到不动产拍卖会192--Daddy, no.爸爸不要

193--Why would I put myself through that?我为啥要遭受这种折磨?

194--Why would I ever go where everybody knows who I am那地方人人都认识我我为啥要去195--and be publicly humiliated?让自己当众出丑?

196--I know it will be hard for you,我知道这对你来说很难

197--but I promise It'll be worth it.但我保证肯定值得

198--There's one thing at that auction拍卖会上有一样东西

199--that I really care about that I want you to have.我很在意我想要你得到它

200--What?什么?

201--The painting of me as a baby?我婴儿时期的画像?

202--The sculpture of me as a five-year-old?我五岁的雕塑?

203--The tapestry of me at 14?十四岁的挂毯?

204--I have a pretty good police sketch of me at seven.我有一张我七岁时警方的素描画像205--I want you two to go there我希望你俩去那儿

206--and get the loving cup you won jumping with Chestnut.拍下你骑着小栗子参加马术比赛的奖杯

207--I know how much that meant to you.我知道那对你来说很重要

208--Even if I could bring myself to go through all that,就算我真的硬着头皮去了那儿

209--we need every penny we have for the cupcake business.可我们的蛋糕事业也急需钱投资啊210--Tell him, Max.Max 告诉他

211--Martin, you know I'd do anything for you.Martin 你知道我会为你做任何事

212--Anything.任何事

213--But it's true. We're broke.但是事实上我们破产了

214--- Time is up. - Seriously, daddy,- 时间到了- 爸爸我没开玩笑

215--I use the box our soap comes in as a wallet.我现在都用肥皂盒当钱包了

216--Man, that is hard to hear.天啊真难以接受

217--Max, you're my girl, right?Max 你是我的宝贝儿对吧?

218--am I?我是吗?

219--I want you to find a way to get that cup.我希望你能想方设法弄到那个奖杯

220--No matter what she says, make sure she gets that cup.不管她说啥一定让她弄到那个奖杯221--You follow me?愿意跟随我吗?

222--you want me to follow you?你要我跟着你?

223--Can I even go back there?我能跟着你进去那里面吗?

224--No, you can't, miss.女士不可以

225--Oh, follow you, like follow your thought.哦跟着你跟随你的想法

226--It's important for her,那个对她很重要

227--and it's important for the both of you而且对你俩都很重要

228--for your futures, all right?对你们的未来懂吗?

229--Get the cup. What are you getting?弄到奖杯记得要弄到什么吗?

230--The cup, Martin?奖杯Martin?

231--I love you, sweetheart.我爱你宝贝

232--love you too, daddy.我也爱你爸爸

233--And don't worry. We'll get that cup.别担心. 我们会弄到奖杯的

234--I'm not getting that cup.我才不会去弄到那个奖杯

235--What? Then why did you say you would?什么? 那你刚才为啥说你会?

236--You can't tell a man in prison "No".你不能对坐牢的人说"不"

237--He'll hang himself With his belt.他会用自己的皮带上吊自杀

238--It happened to you twice already.你都碰到过两次了

239--We have to go get that cup.我们必须弄到那个奖杯

240--Why?为啥?

241--There's money in the cup.奖杯里有钱啊

242--What are you talking about?你说啥呢?

243--He said we needed it for our future,他说我们将来需要它

244--Then he winked.然后他冲我眨眼

245--It was either that, or he was hitting on me,要是里面没钱他就是在调戏我

246--Which, I'm not gonna lie, I wouldn't hate.虽然说实话我挺享受的

247--How would he even hide money in a cup, nancy drew?奖杯哪有地方藏钱啊神探姐?

248--Well, what does a loving cup look like?嗯那奖杯长什么样?

249--Is it like a bowling trophy?跟保龄球比赛的奖杯差不多吧?

250--How dare you.这怎么能相提并论

251--Does it have, like, a wood base?我是说带不带木头底座?

252--Yup, I used to hide my stash in my mother's bowling trophy,知道吗我以前都把宝贝藏在我妈的保龄球奖杯里

253--And you're telling me the man who invented a way一个几乎把整个纽约都骗了的男人的254--to defraud most of new york isn't as clever藏钱方法总会比一个拿着黄油刀的

255--as a stoned 12- year- old with a butter knife?醉醺醺的12岁小孩更聪明吧?

256--Well, it was weird how it was all about the cup嗯难怪他老提奖杯

257--And so little about the pumpkin spice cupcake.而对我们的蛋糕事业都没太大兴趣

258--Right?对吧?

259--And you don't think your father你想想你老爹

260--Who spent a fortune to turn you into a sculpture,花那么多钱帮你做雕像搞不好还是裸体的

261--Presumably nude, wouldn't try to figure out a way怎么会想不出个办法

262--To take care of his only daughter?照顾好自己的宝贝女儿?

263--The man's a criminal genius,这汉子真是天才

264--And he found a way to put money for your future in the cup,他想到了在奖杯里藏钱让你未来能过个好生活

265--And clearly, That's why he dragged me很显然他之所以坚持要我来探监

266--Out to prison, because he knows you'll do what I say因为他知道你会听我的

267--'cause I'm the boss of you, and pretty soon因为我是你的大姐大当然很快

268--I'm gonna be your stepmom.我会成为你后妈

269--mm- hmm, mm- hmm, I hear what you're saying,嗯嗯嗯我听明白了

270--But I just have one big question.但还有一个大问题

271--how much are we willing to bid?应该叫价多少?

272--No, about my disguise.不是我得怎么伪装

273--I know I'm a brunette, but do I have bangs?我得装成个褐发美女要加点刘海吗?

274--Actually, I need two: One for me,嗯请给我两份一份给我

275--And one for my friend Zooey deschanel.一份给我朋友佐伊·丹斯切(美国影星)

276--- What? You look like her. - Everybody does.- 怎么了? 她跟你很像- 她跟谁都像277--It's the least expensive look you can do and still get laid.这是最低花费的白富美装扮还能约炮

278--God, this is from storage. I haven't seen it in years.天哪这是从仓库搬出来的好多年没见过了

279--Wow, you had all these closets,哇你有这么多衣柜

280--And no one in your family is gay?而你家却没有人出柜?

281--look! It's the louie the xvi I used to have in my playroom.瞧这是我游戏间里路易十六时期的柜子

282--My cousin peter and i Used to climb in here我表哥Peter跟我经常爬到里面去

283--and play french revolution.玩法国大革命的游戏

284--I'd be Marie Antoinette, And he'd help me我扮作玛丽皇后他帮我

285--Put my hair up in a high chignon.把头发梳成高高的发髻

286--Oh, now I'm feeling bad for his wife.哦真同情他的老婆

287--So where do you think the cup is?你觉得奖杯在哪?

288--let's look Over there.到那边瞧瞧

289--Oh, this is from the summer house.这是从避暑别墅拿来的

290--Max, you know the expressionMax 你听过那句话吧

291--" Born with a silver spoon In your mouth"?"含着银调羹出生"?

292--This is mine.这个就是我的

293--Miss, do not handle that.小姐请不要碰

294--I'm asking you To put it down right now.请立即放回去

295--Hey, you might wanna relax the attitude.嘿你态度放尊重点

296--You really think my friend Jennifer Love Hewitt,你觉得我朋友詹妮弗·洛芙·休伊特297--International movie and lifetime channel superstar,作为一位国际影星一位超级巨星

298--Is gonna steal a used spoon?会去偷个用过的调羹?

299--Sorry, I didn't recognize you.不好意思我没认出来

300--Now I see it.对不起请随意看

301--I thought I was Zooey Deschanel.我以为我是佐伊·丹斯切尔

302--eh, six of one.都差不多啊

303--All you hollywood brunettes look alike.你们好莱坞的黑发美女都长得一个样

304--The auction is starting, ladies and gentlemen.拍卖马上开始女士们先生们

305--Hi, max.嗨Max

306--I'm so excited to be here.来到这儿我真是太高兴了

307--Oh, hello, caroline.哦嘿Caroline

308--Sophie, I apologize for the other day.Sophie 我为那天的事道歉

309--I was really tense, and I didn't mean it.我当时紧张过头了我不是故意的

310--I think you have a unique sense of style.其实我觉得你穿衣服很有自己的风格

311--You do so much with so little fabric.衣料那么少你都能穿出品味来

312--I do...当然...

313--And I see you took my advice and got polish vogue.看来你确实接受了我的建议看了波兰版的《时尚》

314--How nice is this?这多好啊

315--We are finally On a romantic date.我们正在约会呢

316--We just came from lunch at rainbow room,我穿着我最好的飞乐运动服

317--And I'm wearing my best fila tracksuit.刚刚一起去彩虹餐厅吃了午餐

318--Yah, now, he's going to buy me something golden.是呀现在他准备给我买点金货

319--Yah, I want to be covered in gold.没错我喜欢金光闪闪的

320--I want a golden shower.给我整个镀一层金吧

321--Let's see. If I was a loving cup,想想我要是奖杯

322--Where would I be?我会在哪呢?

323--Some place with a lot of cash shoved up inside you.在一个有大堆钞票可以让你吞下肚的地方

324--How much do you think is in there?你觉得能有多少钱?

325--Well, let's see. the wooden base of the cup嗯算算奖杯的木底座

326--Is about this big, and I know you can get 20,000有这么大要知道一个Altoids糖果盒327--In an Altoids tin,能装两万

328--And this is about three times that size,而奖杯的体积是它的三倍

329--So 60,000.六万

330--$60,000?六万美元?

331--That's like a million dollars!听起来感觉像上百万啊!

332--So I could have $60, 000 in an hour?所以待会儿我就能有六万美元?

333--Well, we. We could have it.嗯我们我们会有

334--Did I say i? How weird.我说了"我"吗? 不会吧

335--And sold.成交

336--Wow, you're getting everything.哇所有东西都被你拍下来了

337--Yes, we are.是啊我们喜欢

338--Aren't we, miss pickle?对吧Pickle小姐?

339--I'm Hamish Mcdonough, by the way.我叫Hamish Mcdonough

340--Oh, I'm max, and this is my friend Katie Holmes.哦我叫Max 这是我朋友凯蒂·霍尔姆斯(阿汤哥前妻)

341--We won't speak of it...本来不该说的...

342--But I just have to say: Well done!但是我还是想说: 做得好!(指与汤姆克鲁斯离婚)

343--And if you ever need anything, Don't hesitate.如果你需要什么别客气

344--Oh, you have your own shop?哦你自己有开店啊?

345--"Just the two of us" Antiques."只有我俩"古董店

346--Is that you and miss pickle?是指你和Pickle小姐?

347--No, dear, I'm not insane.不亲爱的我没疯

348--Next item for auction:下一件拍卖物

349--A 19th century ivory and gold bedside table,19世纪的黄金镶边象牙桌

350--Oh!喔!

351--Oh, say it again.哦再说一遍

352--This is highly unorthodox, But I shall repeat the item.这不合规矩不过我再说一遍

353--A 19th century gold and ivory Bedside table...19世纪的黄金镶边象牙桌

354--I'm a very lucky man, yes?我真"幸福" 对吧?

355--we start the opening bid on this item这件物品

356--At $50, 000.起拍价5万美元

357--I'm out.我放弃

358--- 50, 000. - Here.- 5万- 这里

359--Do I hear 60, 000?有人出六万的吗?

360--- 60, 000! - 60, 000 over here.- 六万! - 这边叫价六万

361--Do I hear 70, 000?有人出七万吗?

362--- 70, 000. - Do I hear 80, 000?- 七万- 有人出八万吗?

363--yes, you do!没错有的!

364--80, 000 going once, Going twice,八万一次两次

365--Sold.成交

366--Hamish, you killed it.Hamish 你拿下了

367--Yolo!那是!

368--And the next item up for bid下一件拍卖品

369--Is a silver- plated tin loving cup,是一件锡质镀银奖杯

370--Property of Caroline Channing.曾是Caroline Channing的财产

371--How much do you think this is going to go for?你觉得这玩意儿值几个子儿呀?

372--Kitsch is always a wild card, but it has no real value.这玩意儿又土又俗一点都不值钱373--No real value? Please.一点儿都不值钱? 拜托

374--I won that when no one thought I could.这奖杯是在大家都不看好我的情况下赢得的

375--I jumped 14 hurdles in the rain with walking pneumonia.我顶着肺炎在雨里跳过了14个障碍物

376--It's worth something.这东西意义非凡

377--Yeah, 'cause it has money in it.那是里面可是有白花花的银子啊

378--We start the bidding at $50.我们的起拍价是50元

379--50.我叫50

380--51.我叫51

381--Sir, it's in increments Of $10.先生每次加价是十美元起

382--Then, I'm out.好吧我退出

383--Sorry, the rainbow room really sucked me dry.真抱歉那家餐馆把我的钱包彻底榨干了384--Hm, guess what else is pretty dry right now?知道还有哪里也干了吗我现在一点"兴致"都没

385--Do I hear 60?还有人叫价60的吗?

386--60.我叫60

387--What are you doing? You said it had no real value.你脑子秀逗了吗? 你不是说这东西不值钱吗

388--I know, But wouldn't it be camp我知道啊但是你不觉得

389--to see miss pickle taking a bath in that看着我的狗狗在里面洗澡

390--for my christmas card?是最棒的圣诞礼物吗?

391--Do I hear 70?有人叫价70美元吗?

392--My cup is not a puppy bath.我的奖杯可不是给你家小狗做澡盆的

393--- 70. - 80.- 我叫70 - 那我叫80

394--Back out now, ladies. I'm a paddle bitch.别跟我争了女士们我可不是好惹的

395--Well, I'm a bitch bitch. 100.你以为我们是省油的灯吗我叫100

396--- 125. - 150.- 我叫125 - 我叫150

397--- 175. - Hamish came to play.- 我叫175 - Hamish和我们杠上了

398--So did we, I broke my hymen getting that thing.谁怕谁为了赢得这奖杯我连处女膜都赔上了

399--Is that why it's called a loving cup?这就是它成为你的"爱杯"的原因?

400---200. -I have 200.-200 -有人叫价200

401--Do I hear 225?还有加价225的吗?

402--Look, Hamish.听着Hamish

403--I know you have no interest in what I would normally我知道你对我即将使出的胸器

404--offer you to get what I want.不感兴趣

405--Don't be so sure. I was bisexual till I was 62.你知道个啥老子62岁的时候还是个双性恋呢

406--Look, Katie Holmes really wants this,凯蒂·霍尔姆斯真的很想要这个

407--and she's been through a lot.而且她已经心力交瘁

408--True. It's yours. I'm out.确实是杯子是你们的我退出

409--200 going once, going twice.200元一次200元两次

410--- Sold. - Yes, I'm rich!- 成交- 棒透了我有钱啦!

411--Did you just Say "I'm"?你刚才是说"我"吗?

412--I think you're hearing me wrong.你肯定是听错了

413--Okay, before we use all this money on the business,好吧在我们用这些钱大展宏图之前

414--We should take a vacation. How 'bout it?我们去度假放松一下你意下如何?

415--You, me, Chestnut, jet skis.你我再带上小栗子去开水上摩托

416--Okay, here we go.好吧我们打开看看

417--No, no, no. Don't open it now.不不不现在别打开

418--There are cameras here.这里到处都是摄像头

419--We can just go over there and open it我们到那边再打开吧

420--Right next to that thing where you去那个柜子旁边吧

421--and your little queen cousin Played dress-up.你以前和女王表亲在那边玩过家家

422--Seriously, how could I not have known that?说真的我怎么当时那么呆呢?

423--When we played Cowboys and indians,我们玩牛仔与印第安人的游戏的时候

424--he played the indian's makeup artist.他就扮演在我身上画画的印第安化妆师

425--I have to say, Max, It'll be nice我不得不说Max 这真是太好了

426--to have some money again, but what's really nice我们又能有钱了但是最重要的是

427--is that now you see who my father is,你见到了我爸爸

428--A man who, despite all of his flaws,虽然他犯了很多错误

429--never stopped thinking about what he could do但是他一直竭尽所能

430--to take care of his little girl.为女儿的未来做打算

431--It's empty?里面是空的?

432--Son of a bitch.混蛋

433--Martin, we just have one question.Martin 我们有个问题

434--Where's the money?钱在哪里?

435--I'm sorry, what?抱歉你说什么?

436--Where's...the money?钱... 在哪里?

437--What?什么?

438--She's asking where the money is.她问你钱在哪里

439--Oh! Uh, what money?哦! 什么钱?

440--The money in the cup, daddy.就是奖杯里的钱老爸

441--The money you hid in the cup that was supposed to be就是你藏在奖杯里让我将来可以用的钱

442--For my future? Where's my 60 grand?我的六万块钱哪里去了?

443--Which, for anyone who might be watching my lips,也许有人正在读我的唇语

444--We were going to give all to charity.我想说我们会把钱捐给慈善机构

445--Sweetheart, why do you think I would hide money,宝贝为什么你觉得我会藏钱呢

446--besides the fact I'm here for hiding money?再说了我进这里就是为了躲债的

447--Well, that might have been my fault.好吧那是我搞错了

448--No, it's not her fault, daddy.不这不是她的错老爸

449--It's yours.是你的错

450--You were supposed to take care Of me, and you didn't.本应该由你照顾我可是你却没有451--You didn't think about me at all,你根本没有替我着想

452--And it's not just me. You hurt a lot of people.而且不只是我你伤害了很多人

453--Do you ever even think about them?你有为他们想过吗?

454--Yes, I do.是的我想过

455--Now, every day,我每天都在想

456--but I also think about what I did to you但是我更愧疚的是我没法照顾你

457--Every day, all day.每一天每一夜

458--I mean, back then, when I figured out a way回想过去当我天天想着

459--to get free money, all I could think如何骗到更多的钱我那时候

460--- about was the money. - I hear that.- 心里只有钱- 我听到了

461--but I really did wanna give you something但是我还是希望能给你留点什么

462--For your future, sweetheart,为了你的未来宝贝

463--which is why I asked max to make sure所以我才叫Max一定要帮你

464--that you got that cup.拿回你的奖杯

465--And I know it's only tin, but it's the most valuable thing我知道这只是个锡制品但这是我能给你留下的

466--I could give you, because it'll remind you最珍贵的东西因为它会提醒你

467--that no matter how hard the circumstances,无论环境有多艰难

468--You could get over any hurdle,没有跨不过的坎

469--even the ones I put in front of you.即使那道坎就是我

470--Okay, well, we should go. Our time's up.好了时间到了我们得走了

471--- yeah, but... - What? You just got here.- 好的但是... - 什么? 你才刚来啊

472--Well, I think I'm done for today.想今天就到这儿吧

473--Boy, I've dreaded the day you looked at me like this.我一直害怕着有一天你会用这种眼神看着我

474--Now that it's here, It's even worse.而此刻就在这里感觉更痛心

475--I only hope that one day我只希望有一天

476--You could look at me again你可以用那天赢得奖杯的

477--the way you did The day you won that cup.那种眼神再看着我

478--I love you, honey.我爱你我的宝贝

479--I love you too, daddy.我也爱你爸爸

480--Oh. Sorry.哦抱歉

481--You meant her.你指的是她

482--See you next week?下礼拜再来看你

483--Wow, having a father is rough.有个老爸也真是烦恼

484--- Are you okay? - I will be,- 你没事吧? - 我没事

485--because despite what everyone else may think,无论别人怎么想怎么看

486--he's not just a thief. He's my father,对我来说他不是一个坏人他是我爸爸

487--And I love him.而且我爱他

488--Look, if it's any consolation, I now see如果这么说能安慰到你

489--how that could've happened to him.我终于见识到他的本领

490--I'm not condoning it, but I see我并不是为他开脱

491--how people can get caught up,但我知道他是如何骗尽天下人

492--'cause I am pissed as hell that next week现在真是气死个人

493--I won't be riding a horse who's riding a jet ski.姐下周不能骑坐着摩托艇的马儿了

2 Broke Girls S02E02

1--你好我是今晚的服务生hi, I'm gonna be your waitress,

2--谁让我妈是不争气的酒鬼呢'cause my mother drank.

3--稍等一下We need a sec.

4--姐大方点等你们两下好了Feeling' kinda generous, take two.

5--他对我说"妹子你的阴道长得也太奇葩了"Then he said to me, "dude, your vagina is weird."

6--他也太扯了吧Dude, that's insane.

7--你那里一点都不奇葩啊It is so not weird.

8--你的阴道棒呆了Your vagina's awesome.

9--好了我可以点餐了Okay, I'm ready.

10--现在换你们等我一下Now I need a sec.

11--好了一切玩完了Well, it's over.

12--那个词我再也不能说了I can't say it anymore.

13--阴道变成流行词汇了The vagina's gone mainstream.

14--接下来呢在百货公司推出服装品牌吗What's next? A clothing line at Target?

15--麦克斯我也替你难过Aw, Max, I'm sorry.

16--那可是你最爱的词It's your favorite word.

17--那也是我最爱的部位And my favorite body part.

18--可现在人人都把它挂嘴边But now everyone's saying it.

19--我们可以换个词来替代它嘛Well, we can pick another word for it.

20--想个可爱点的比如"小饼干"Something cute, like cookie.

21--是啊乍听之下还可以Yeah, it sounds like a good idea

22--但哪天你碰到一群在大街上卖Until you walk past a bunch of girl scouts

23--"小饼干"的女童军就尴尬了selling their cookies on the street.

24--我们还是得找个新词Well, we've gotta pick something,

25--毕竟"阴道"已经烂大街了'cause vagina's everywhere.

26--哪条街Where?

27--打工姐妹花

28--第二季第二集

29--《打工姐妹花》前情回顾Previously on 2 broke girls...

30--这是大都会博物馆年度晚会的邀请函This is invitation to metropolitan museum annual gala.

31--我们有邀请函她又会在场We have the invitation. She'll be there.

32--你是说我们去跟踪玛莎·斯图尔特吗You are talking about us stalking Martha Stewart. 33--所以你要我在女厕所吃你的小蛋糕吗So you want me to taste your cupcake in the ladies' room?

34--还有比这更不合时宜的吗What's inappropriate about that?

35--这是我们的酒混面粉That is our beer batter

36--加枫蜜培根的特制春假小蛋糕maple bacon spring break cupcake.

37--蛮好吃的Quite tasty.

38--你们有名片吗Do you girls have a card?

39--玛莎·斯图尔特喜欢我们的小蛋糕Martha Stewart likes our cupcakes!

40--时至今日

41--麦克斯你看见我的手机了吗Max, have you seen my phone?

42--我要把这点少得可怜的小费拍下来I wanna take a picture of this bad tip

43--然后放到图片分享网and put it on Instagram.

44--以前收到这么散的零钱会难过Getting loose change used to be so depressing,

45--但是现在我可以跟陌生人分享一下but now I can share it with strangers.

46--我来总结一下Let me sum it up.

47--推特已经够蠢了Twitter is stupid.

48--而图片分享网就是给不识字的人看的推特And Instagram is twitter for people who can't read.

49--我的手机在哪儿Where is my phone?

50--我发誓我把它放在你手机旁边了I could've sworn I left it right here, next to yours.

51--我打个电话就知道了Oh, I'll just call it.

52--没必要吧Oh, that's not necessary.

53--它会自己跑出来的...I'm sure it'll turn up...

54--老娘的"奶"昔招蜂引蝶一流** My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

55--美国黑人女歌手酷莉丝名曲《奶昔》

56--随便一比都比姐们你牛** and there like it's better than yours

57--在我口袋里In my pocket.

58--麦克斯你干嘛把我手机藏在你围裙里Max, why are you hiding my phone in your apron? 59--这不是重点好吗Is that the big question, really?

60--我觉得重点是'cause I think the bigger question is,

61--你的铃音为什么会是Why is your ringtone

62--"老娘的"奶"昔招蜂引蝶一流""my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard"?

63--如果连这你都不知道If you have to ask that,

64--那想必你是没看见过我的"奶昔"You clearly have not seen my milkshake.

65--好吧还给你被你逮到了Okay, here. I'm busted.

66--我检查玛莎·斯图尔特给我们打电话了没I was checking to see if Martha Stewart called us yet.

67--你又检查啊You checked it again?

68--你每15分钟就要看一遍You check it, like, every 15 minutes.

69--是啊我现在就像个没骨气的妞I know! I am acting like a little bitch.

70--麦克斯玛莎·斯图尔特有我们的名片Max, Martha Stewart has our business card.

71--她喜欢我们的小蛋糕她就会打电话She liked our cupcakes. She'll call.

72--我想说的是是她先开口要的名片Look, in my defense, she asked for our card.

73--把我们搞得既兴奋又期待然后呢She got us all hot and bothered. And then what?

74--音讯全无Nothing.

75--玛莎·斯图尔特敢说不敢做Martha Stewart is a cake tease.

76--你好大的胆子How dare you!

77--玛莎·斯图尔特才不是敢说不敢做呢Martha Stewart is not a cake tease.

78--敢说不敢做的人最差劲了Nothing worse than a cake tease.

79--不信你随便找个男人问问Ask any man.

80--你兴冲冲沐浴更衣还给蛋蛋擦香香Yeah, you shower, you powder your sack.

81--不给搞算毛啊For what?

82--麦克斯别紧张她会打给我们的Look, Max, relax. She'll call.

83--一切都会水到渠成的Everything's gonna work out.

84--一年以前I mean, a year ago,

85--我们连小蛋糕事业都没有we didn't even have a cupcake business.

86--现在进步了这么多不爽吗Look how far we've come.

87--全怪那个敢说不敢做的人I haven't come at all,

88--我一点"爽"感都没有thanks to the cake tease.

89--你们的小蛋糕真好吃Oh, your cupcake is quite tasty.

90--你们有名片吗Do you have a card?

91--麦克斯你学她可真像Max, that's a good Martha Stewart.

92--我知道因为我忘不掉她蛊惑人的声音I know, 'cause I can't get her siren voice out of my head.

93--哎哟小憨憨Wow, Han.

94--你就像被一辆狂欢节花车撞完You look you were hit by a mardi gras

95--然后又被一辆男同游行彩车撞到and a gay pride float.

96--我刚从激动人心的I have just returned from the exciting

97--曼哈顿餐馆贸易展览归来Manhattan restaurant trade show.

98--快看这些免费的赠品Look at all this free swag.

99--我还拿了很多减压球And I've got stress balls.

100--那你去后面好好"自己玩"吧Well, just go in the back and take care of yourself.

101--各位听着Listen up, everybody.

102--我有大事宣布I have a big announcement.

103--哪能多大顶多一米六Well, more like a 5'1 annoucement.

104--我要把餐厅改造现代化的餐厅I am changing the diner to state-of-the-art

105--点餐和结账采用电脑智慧触控式系统computer "Power touch" ordering system for food and checks.

106--我才不学什么新东西呢I am not learning anything new.

107--老娘来这上班就是因为没啥能力I work here because I have no skills.

108--这系统不必学麦克斯You don't have to learn it, Max.

109--它是台很智能的机器It's very smart machine.

110--它会帮你的It will help you.

111--《黑客帝国》里的机器一开始也是那样啊That's how it started with machines in The Matrix. 112--结果很快人类就变成了电脑的奴隶Next thing you know, the human race was enslaved. 113--我亲身体验过了Been there, done that.

114--我支持麦克斯I'm with Max.

115--不行也得行We are doing it.

116--让生意与未来接轨是十分重要的It's important to move the business into the future.

117--卢德分子: 19世纪对抗工业革命反对机械代替人力的人们

118--慢慢习惯吧卢德分子们So get with it, you Luddites.

119--姑娘们咱们有麻烦啦Girls, we got big trouble.

120--他要是搞了这个新系统If he starts using a new system,

121--我就没办法用以前的系统I won't be to use my old system,

122--也就表示没办法捞油水了where I skim somethig of the top.

123--厄尔捞油水吗Earl, skimming?

124--我真不敢相信你会这样I'm kind of shocked.

125--我又不是为了自己I don't do it for me.

126--你们俩不是每个月都会You know how once a month you girls

127--有个小费满满的夜晚吗have a really good night in tips?

128--大恩不言谢记心里就行You are welcome.

129--我那晚整宿睡不着就是想不明白I have been lying awake at night trying to figure out 130--就她那样我们怎么可能赚那么多小费how we made that 200 bucks with her skills. 131---姑娘们-你好啊苏菲- Hey, girls. - Hey, Sophie.

132--我每次来光顾都在惊讶You know, every time I come here,

133--你们店怎么还没倒闭I'm surprised you're still open.

134--给苏菲Here you go, Sophie.

135--那个每次都给我递菜单的Where's the little asian woman

136--小亚洲姑娘哪去了That always hands me my menu?

137--亚洲姑娘Asian woman?

138--你是说阿憨吗You mean Han?

139--苏菲阿憨是男的Sophie, Han's a man.

140--你说是就是吧If you say so.

141--今晚有什么特别菜吗Is there anything special tonight?

142--有的Yes.

143--特别菜来也Here I am...

144--还带了礼物给我的小甜心with treats for my sweet.

145--荧光斑马纹Day-glo zebra?

146--我最爱斑马了That's my favorite animal.

147--可食用内衣裤Oh, and edible underwear!

148--那是我最爱的点心呢That's my favorite snack.

149--而且内裤无裆让你少吃点碳水化合物Yeah, and they're crotchless, so less carbs. 150--还有我最爱的可微波润滑液Oh, and my favorite microwavable lube.

151--这是什么And what's this?

152--牙刷吗Toothbrushes?

153--你会疼的吧不过你喜欢就好Oh, that's going to hurt you, but okay.

154--不我是想把这些留在你家No, I want to leave them at your house,

155--毕竟我们俩现在是专属情人了Now that you and I are exclusive.

156--专属情人吗Exclusive?

157--等等我先问清Wait, hold phone.

158--你觉得我们俩还没到Are you telling me that you and I

159--专属情人的地步吗are not exclusive?

160--专属情人吗Exclusive?

161--哎哟逗死我了Oh, come on.

162--要被你逗死了接着说笑啊Stop it now. Go on Jay Leno.

163--卡洛琳你觉得我和苏菲到专属对方的地步了吗Caroline, did you think Sophie and I were exclusive?

164--你现在的确是不对我们露鸟了Well, you have stopped showing us your penis.

165--就是嘛Exactly!

166--这都不算对你一心一意那什么才算If that's not exclusive, I don't know what is.

167--还一心一意呢Exclusive!

168--我要笑死了Oh, my God.

169--别逗我了不然我要...Oh, come on, stop it, before I--

170--来不及了It happened.

171--我的塑身衣笑崩了I split my spanx.

172--请接玛莎·斯图尔特Martha Stewart, please.

173--我是米歇尔·奥巴马[美国总统夫人]It's Michelle Obama.

174--找她什么事吗What's this about?

175--我的床单洗缩水了老娘很不爽My sheets shrunk and I am pissed.

176--还在吗Hello?

177--你假装是米克·贾格尔说Max, it didn't work when you were Mick Jagger

178--米克·贾格尔: 滚石乐团主唱

179--你的松饼托烤坏了没用with a busted muffin tin,

180--装艾丽西亚·凯斯说浴帘摇摇欲坠也没用Or Alicia Keys with a wonky shower curtain. 181--艾丽西亚·凯斯: 美国知名女歌手

182--你假装是死而复生的史蒂夫·贾伯斯And it really didn't work when you were Steve jobs 183--史蒂夫·贾伯斯: 苹果电脑前首席执行官

184--说要指点她的三明治机更没人理你back from the dead with thoughts on her panini press.

185--别在清醒时一直打电话骚扰人家了Stop sober dialing Martha Stewart!

186--谁说我清醒了Who says I'm sober?

187--麦克斯你的手机给我Max, give me your phone.

188--老娘的"奶"昔招蜂引蝶一流** My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

189--把我的手机换给我Now give me my phone.

190--拿去行了吧Okay, take it, done.

191--我看开了I'm over her.

192--她什么时候才会打给我啊When is she gonna call me?

193--我的"奶"昔一定能把她招来的My milkshake would totally bring her to the yard.

194--麦克斯这不像你啊Max, this isn't you.

195--你是女强人I mean, you're strong.

196--女硬汉You're a badass.

197--你吃止痛药就能消灭乳突病毒了You beat H.P.V. with tylenol.

198--人类乳突病毒H.P.V :某些种类可随性行为入侵人体后引起疣或癌症

199--而且你是吃的还是杂牌货And it wasn't even the name brand.

200--你这是怎么回事What's wrong with you?

201--玛莎破了我的处行了吧I was a virgin before Martha, okay?

202--在她之前从来没有人夸过我行No one ever told me I was good at anything before her. 203--人生"第一个"大款白女人哪能说忘就忘And you never forget your first rich white woman. 204--无论有没有她的帮忙With or without Martha Stewart,

205--我们都会建立起自己的小蛋糕生意We're gonna build our cupcake business

206--然后飞黄腾达我看得见那未来And be a success, I just know it.

207--你怎么看得到你怎么能肯定How? How do you know that?

208--那是因为我知道你有天赋I know because you have the talent,

209--我有洞察力因为我能感觉到成功在望I have the vision, and because I feel it.

210--打从心里感觉到I feel it here.

211--恶心啊还你的心呢Oh, blegh! Your heart?

212--不是啦是我的幸运珍珠项链No. My pearls- my lucky pearls.

213--是幸运还是丑爆啊By lucky, do you mean ugly?

214--自从我被驱逐出我家之后I've worn these every day

215--我就天天戴着它since I was evicted from my townhouse.

216--这珍珠项链给我带来好运This pearl necklace brings me luck.

217--你...You--

218--你觉得你好运吗You think your life is lucky?

219--今早你用厕纸当咖啡机滤纸This morning you used toilet paper as a coffee filter... 220--滤完之后再拿回去当厕纸用and then used it as toilet paper.

221--我知道你觉得我白痴I know this sounds silly to you,

222--但每天我只要一戴上But there is something about

223--我的珍珠项链putting on these pearls every day

224--就会觉得自己既坚强又自信that makes me feel strong, confident,

225--好像一切皆有可能and like anything is possible.

226--而只要我还有幸运项链的陪...And as long as I have these lucky--

227--不是吧不是吧Oh, no. Oh, no!

228--别别别别恐慌No, no, no, don't freak out.

229--别恐慌我们快捡回来Don't freak out. We'll get em.

230--我的珍珠My pearls!

231--我的幸运珍珠My lucky pearls!

232--是是是我们知道有什么麻烦Yes, yes, we have identified the problem.

233--快动手捡起来吧Just pick them up.

234--看来有人先行享用早餐啦Looks like somebody found breakfast.

235--栗宝不可以No, chestnut!

236--这锅我会继续拿来做哦I'm still using that.

237--现在做什么都是徒劳无功Well, nothing's gonna work out now.

238--厄运已经降临了Here comes the bad luck.

239--说什么傻话Don't be ridiculous.

240--你本来就衰到不能再衰了Your luck couldn't get any worse.

241--原来真的一切皆有可能Or could it?

242--你看厄尔Okay, Earl.

243--这是L-520点菜系统触控板This is the L-520 order system touch pad.

244--你看有多简单瞧Look how simple. See?

245--你听我说I'm telling you,

246--我学不会这复杂的玩意I can't figure this tricky little thing out.

247--厄尔刚才的是开关钮Earl, it's an on/off button.

248--不会吧Oh, slow down.

249--那一键还两用啊It does both?

250--我先帮把这宝贝充上电吧Let me just charge this up for you right here.

251--这块插线板This thing has been plugged

252--比卡戴珊姐妹被"插"得还满啊more than the Kardashian sisters.

253--我还是先检查一下餐馆这老电路吧I better check the old wiring in diner first. 254--麦克斯我现在感觉大家都在Max, now I feel like everyone's staring

255--盯着我胸口看at my chest area.

256--欢迎来到我的世界Well, welcome to my life,

257--我九岁之后就过着这样的生活Every day since I was nine.

258--那珍珠项链对我有特别意义That necklace meant something special to me.

259--难道你没有失去过你拥有很久Didn't you ever lose anything sentimental

260--感情深厚的事物吗you had for a long time?

261--我妈啊不过后来她又自己跑回来了My mother, but then she found her way back. 262--我受够了一直等她回电Look, I am done waiting for Martha to call.

263--不如我们再做点蛋糕去找她I say we go down there with some cupcakes,

264--提醒她当初她有多喜欢它们remind her how much she liked them,

265--然后建议她邀请我们上她节目and suggest she puts us on her show.

266--不行我珍珠都没了怎么去见人啊No, I mean, I can't go without my pearls.

267--它不仅仅代表着好运And it's more than just the luck.

268--还代表着我破产前的身份It's who I was before I lost everything.

269--你知道我说You know how I always say,

270--"你好我是卡洛琳·钱宁"时"Hi, I'm Caroline Channing,"

271--每次都会摸摸珍珠吧and then touch my pearls?

272--我不只是在自我介绍I'm not just introducing myself.

273--那也是在提醒我自己I'm reminding myself.

274--那让我也提醒你另外一件事吧Well, let me remind you of something else.

275--昨天你告诉我Yesterday you told me

276--我们能靠着小蛋糕征服全世界呢we were going to rule the world with cupcakes. 277--有珍珠撑腰说话自然气壮Yeah, that was the pearls talking.

278--那现在轮到我说了Okay, well, now I'm talking.

279--幸运是不存在的There is no luck.

280--努力才是硬道理There is only work.

281--可你现在只让我想对你使用暴"力"And right now, you're working my last nerve. 282--所以我打算自己去找她So I am going down there myself.

283--如果她不愿意帮忙and if Martha won't help me,

284--我就用擀面棍打爆她膝盖I'ma bust her kneecaps with a rolling pin

285--然后说"这样才是一件好事"and then say, "now that's a good thing."

286--家政女皇常说"这是一件好事"[It's a good thing.]

287--这样吧我们给她发封电邮如何Okay, what if we just send Martha an E-mail, 288--这样就不用去到她办公楼so we're not just standing in her office,

289--求前台放我们进去了begging some receptionist?

290---那样一点屁用都没有-有用的- That won't do anything. - Yes, it will.

291--我超会写商业电邮呢I craft amazing business E-mails.

292--我可是沃顿高材生呢I went to Wharton.

293--求你嘴下留情我就剩这点资本了Please don't, Max. That's all I have left.

294--麦克斯卡洛琳Max, Caroline, I found something

295--我在餐馆贸易展览里at the restaurant trade show

296--发现了点你们会感兴趣的东西哦you might be interested in.

297--我唯一有兴趣的餐馆贸易The only restaurant trade I'm interested in

298--就是看能不能把你以物易物走is if we can exchange you for anybody else.

299--看了你就不会笑我了You won't be laughing in a minute.

300--你看这是我从最新研发的Look, it's a cupcake from the new

301--自助小蛋糕机买来的小蛋糕state-of-the-art cupcake A TM machine.

302--人家连锁小蛋糕店打算城里广设这机器Sprinkles cupcakes plans to be put them everywhere.

303--很快大家只需按下按钮Soon, everyone will be able to just push a button,

304--无论白天黑夜随时都能吃到小蛋糕Day or night, and get the cupcake.

305--所以我想说的是So, I guess what I'm saying is,

306--你们俩可能完了You might be screwed.

307--美味可口Delicious...

308--不用受气And no attitude.

309--坏运气接踵而至well, more bad luck.

310--我原本以为你在开玩笑I thought you were kidding,

311--但机器真的要取代人类了but the machines are taking over.

312--我们斗不过机器We can't compete with that.

313--我们的生意完蛋了游戏结束The business is done. Game over.

314--天啊你这种态度怎么在未来混啊Man, you are never gonna make it in the future. 315--人类就应该在此时奋起反击This is where the humans fight.

316--我们就应该在此时向玛莎·斯图尔特示威This is where we march down to Martha Stewart

317--要求她帮我们大力宣传and demand a damn blurb,

318--这样我们才能跟机器斗So we can compete with the machines...

319--就像《终结者2:甜点的觉醒》Just like in "Terminator 2: rise of the desserts."

320--《终结者》是一部讲述机器人和人类斗争的科幻电影

321--好吧我们去找玛莎Fine. Let's go see Martha.

322--她是我们唯一的希望了She's our only hope.

323--我的幸运项链没了My lucky necklace is gone.

324--我们不能再坐等奇迹发生We can no longer just wait for magic to happen.

325--对了谢谢你啊Uh, thank you, by the way,

326--从没告诉我原本的计划是等天降鸿福for never telling me that our former plan was magic.

327--我们向玛莎重新介绍自己和我们的小蛋糕We'll just reintroduce ourselves and our cupcakes to Martha

328--然后让她再次记住我们and impress her all over again,

329--虽然现在的我戴着一条我讨厌的项链Even though I'm wearing a necklace that I hate. 330--这项链没个性没活力没光泽It's limp, anemic, and lackluster.

331--我脖子上戴着的彷佛是奥尔森姐妹I have an Olsen twin around my neck.

332--奥尔森姐妹是美国的电视明星和街拍明星特点是衣着随意脸色苍白

333--拿着here.

334--你这是干嘛what are you doing?

335--这样玛莎就能认出我了so Martha will recognize me.

336--打扰了问你两件事Hi, excuse me. Two questions.

337--玛莎·斯图尔特的办公室在几楼Which floor is Martha Stewart on?

338--我应该拿掉这条项链吗And should I lose this necklace?

339--好吧沉默说明一切Well, your silence speaks volumes.

破产姐妹经典台词台词

(1)This is the Williamsburg diner,owned by Han Lee, who just changed his name to Bryce Lee. Because I guess he wants people to take him even less months ago he bought it from the Russian mob. Clientele used to be all eastern bloc criminals and crack whores, but then he took it over and ruined it. 这是威廉堡餐厅,老板是韩·李,这货刚改名叫李小笼,是个不当笑柄就受不了的主儿。八个月前他从俄国黑帮那接手这家餐厅,过去顾客多半是东欧小混混、吸毒的妓女。他接手之后,这些客人都跑光了。 这是Max和Caroline初次见面,Max向她介绍餐厅的对白。”Take sb./sth. seriously”表示对某人或某物的重视和关注。Max的老板因为身材矮小不受关注,常常做各种不能理解的蠢事来引人注目,也因此常被Max挖苦。”Mob”指“暴民、黑帮”。Clientele和client一般意义上均指“客户,当事人、委托人”,主要区别是前者比较正式一般是上流社会的人使用。后者比较随意。Max 在Caroline面前用clientele是讽刺她的上流社会出身。“Eastern bloc”直译为“东方集团”,借指来自东欧的小混混,反映了美国对东欧一贯的敌视。“Crack whores”,美俚里有个表达“be on crack”,意指吸毒。 (2)Is that annoying Is that obnoxious and rude Would you find it distracting if someone did that to you while you were working Oh, you don’t have a job, sorry. 你不爽吗觉得对方欠扁又无礼吗你工作是有人这么着(打响指)你会觉得烦吗哦,不对,你连工作都没有,抱歉。 obnoxious: 令人讨厌的,可恨的。Max在这里形容顾客打响指使唤她的行为。 He is the most obnoxious man I know.他是我认识的最可憎的人。

Two Broke Girls(破产姐妹) 第二季经典毒舌台词盘点(无图版)

Two Broke Girls: 第二季经典毒舌台词盘点 第一集:The hidden stash S: No, you're never gonna win, Max. M: You know, when I was born, the doctors tried to pry my dead twin sister from my hands, but I never let go. She was my first doll. 译文:不,你永远都不可能赢的Max。我出生的时候医生还想把我死去的双胞胎妹妹从我手里撬出来。但我就是不撒手她是我的第一个洋娃娃。 C: I use the box our soap comes in as a wallet. 译文:我都穷到拿肥皂盒当钱包了。 第二集:And the Pearl Necklace S: You know, every time I come here, I'm surprised you're still open. 译文:嘿!每次我来这,都很惊讶这店居然还没有倒闭 M: There is no luck. There is only work 译文:运气是不存在的.工作才是最真实的 M: Might as well face it. You and I are on our own. 译文:还是面对现实吧,我们要靠自己 M: Actually the only time my mother bought milk was when my face was on the side of the carton. 译文:事实上我妈唯一次买牛奶是因为我把店里的牛奶偷喝光了 C: We'll get there, Max. Because you and I have something Martha Stewart and machines don't. M: Unpaid bills? C: No, each other. 译文:我们会成功的Max,因为我们身上有Martha Stewart和蛋糕机都没有的特质。没付清的账单?不,我们有彼此。 第三集:And the Hold-Up M: Han, you can't let your mommy keep bullying you. Stand up to her. You're a 53-year-old man.

破产姐妹经典台词

破产姐妹经典台词 导读:1、姑娘很努力哟,比霍金戴袖口还卖力。 2、或许我会选错人,但是只要我发现事情发展成多角关系,我立马走人。 3、就像大部分应届大学生毕业生,我从事着自己不想干的工作。 4、有时候你就得干一些自己都不爽的事情,这就是成长。 5、我都穷得用涂改液来补染发根了。 6、你还说你爱我,说你没有我活不下去。结果呢,没有我你还是活得好好的。 7、生活有时真的很有意思,正当你窃喜自己比别人好时,却惊觉其实不然。 8、她改变想法的次数比我换内衣裤还多。 9、要是不想被取绰号,就别长成那副德行行吗。 10、要成功就要勇于接受好点子,即使这个点子不是你自己的。 11、你还有个院子,感觉是放松吸毒两相宜的好地方。 12、有时候你就是要做些自己接受不了的事,这就是成长的代价! 13、在死之前,日子都不会好过。 14、不要再**,因为这世上唯一确定的事就是死亡。 15、你本不想做一个单身的穷人,但你现在不是单得好好的、穷得妥妥的吗? 16、谁二十多岁的时候不是穷的,人人都有要逃避的事情,你选

择躲进冷藏室,我选择视而不见和用酒精麻痹。 17、好的并不代表好的,分级别是赞,好,可以,不可以,我恨你,好的。 18、我不喜欢以貌取人。 19、我将要功成名就,然后孤独终老。 20、我也不想说这么白,不过要我从你和牛肉之间做选择,我绝对是选牛肉。 21、瞧,我牺牲了自己的男子气概,却无半点盈利。 22、我怕我要是写下来,它会成为我的**遗言。 23、你的纹身是想气死你爹,我爹压根不知他是我爹。 24、不骗你哟,地铁比你家沙发干净。 25、你要是都不接电话,你要手机来干嘛? 26、我只能拿几样东西走,可我全拿了没用的东西。 27、别以为自己快入土为安了,出来撒泼就没人敢管你们了! 28、幸运是不存在的,努力才是硬道理。 29、你整天屁事不干,连马桶都要别人帮你刷,你才敢抬头挺胸;现在你自食其力了,却反而觉得抬不起头吗。 30、你觉得,一声穿云指,我千军万马来服务,要我说,一声穿云指,我如瀑下阴也干枯。 31、你做蛋糕,我有商科背景,咱俩等于成功。 32、心之所欲无人能挡。

破产姐妹中的极品损人语录

双语:破产姐妹中的极品损人语录(组图) 1. And everybody hates everything with the exception,of angelina jolie,who is totally awesome。 每个人都讨厌所有的一切,但就是不讨厌安吉丽娜·朱丽,她人实在太好。 2. Sometimes when you think the sky is about to fall down, you might be standing tilted! 有时候你以为天要塌下来了,其实是自己站歪了! 3. You can't always help who you are attracted to。

有时候人们就是会控制不住喜欢谁。 4. Why do you even have a phone if you're not gonna pick it up? 你要是都不接电话,你要手机来干嘛? 5. When you don't have enough money to fix your own mistakes, you've make your own magic。 当你没钱弥补你犯下的错误时,那就得靠自己创造奇迹。 6. How will you ever live with the shame? 犯下奇耻大辱,你以后还怎么做人呀? 7. Why are the hot ones always gay? 为什么长得帅的都是gay? 8. People who hate you, but can't kill you. That's what family is。 亲人就是恨你却又不能杀你的人。 9. If I have to strip, I have to strip。 君要臣脱,臣不得不脱。 10. Everyone's as judgmental as me。 大家全都爱吐槽。

破产姐妹经典台词

破产姐妹经典台词 《破产姐妹》设定地点是在纽约市布鲁克林区,主力围绕着两名年轻女侍应maxBlack与carolinechanning的日常生活。 《破产姐妹》经典台词一 1、That’’sandtheditz. 这是你们的招牌。一个勤奋一个瞎忙活,波霸姐和无脑妹。 2、Don’trun,it’,everystepwetakeislikea100-meterdash. 不用跑,是Han而已。我们走一步,对他的小短腿来说那就是百米冲刺。 3、Iseeanopportunity,andImakeithappen. 只要有机会,我绝不让它溜走。 4、Listen,everybody’sbrokeintheir20s,andeverybodyhidesformstu ff,yourunintofreezers,Ipracticeignoranceandblackoutdrinking . 听着,谁二十多岁的时候不是穷光蛋。人人都有要逃避的事情,你选择躲进冷藏室,我选择视而不见和用酒精麻痹。 5、 我就是我,没人非要你喜欢。 6、 世上没什么运气,只有努力去挑战。

7、It’scoolifyoudon’twanttojoininonthecupcakedream,’sadream ,notaman. 如果你不想加入蛋糕梦也没关系,但你至少要找到别的梦想。这是梦想,不是男人。 8、Peoplewhohateyou,butcan’’swhatfamilyis. 家人就是恨你却又不能杀你的人。 9、whenyoudon’thaveenoughmoneytofixyourownmistakes,you’vemak eyourownmagic. 当你没钱弥补你犯下的错误时,那就得靠自己创造奇迹。 10、wearetwoverydifferentkindsofidiots,butwe’reidiots. 虽然我们傻法不同,但都是傻子。 11、Ihavetworulesinlife:Neverdrinkfromthesamewellasagypsy,andne verlendmoneytofriends. 我人生有两大金科玉律:第一,永远不和吉普赛人喝同一口井的水;第二永远不借钱给朋友。 《破产姐妹》经典台词二 1、姐戴帽子挡酷寒,二货带帽学酷玩。 2、你的纹身是想气死你爹,我爹压根不知他是我爹。 3、你觉得,一声穿云指,我千军万马来服务,要我说,一声穿

破产姐妹_第一季第一集台词_打印版

破产姐妹第一季第一集 Pick up! Tables 12, 4, 11. 十二四十一号桌上菜 Got it. 来了 Hey, when you get a second, 等你丫有空... stop looking at my boobs. 麻烦把淫眼从我奶上移开 Excuse me. 麻烦一下 Waitress? 服务生 Dude? 小二 Hi, what can I get ya? 您好请问要点什么 We need some... 我们要... Is that annoying? 看了会不爽吗 Is that obnoxious and rude? 觉得对方又欠扁又无礼吗 Would you find it distracting if someone did that to you 你工作时有人这么弄你 while you were working? 你会觉得烦吗 Oh, you don't have a job. Sorry. 哎呀忘记你没工作了抱歉 Damn, dude, she burned you. 靠伙计她完胜呀 No, hipster. 别搞错了小痞子 Do not think we're on the same team. 别以为我跟你是一国的 We have nothing in common. 咱俩到死都不是同路人 I wear knit hats when it's cold out. 姐戴帽子挡酷寒 You wear knit hats cause of Coldplay. 二货戴帽学酷玩[乐队] You have tattoos to piss off your dad. 你的纹身是想气死你爹 My dad doesn't know he's my dad. 我爹压根不知他是我爹 And finally, 最后 you think... 你觉得 this is the sound that gets you service.

破产姐妹经典台词

Dear Mr ZhangHai,your new hairstyle is a new way for avoiding pregnance你的发型是新的避孕手段吗 Look,eventually,you'll learn to do that on the inside. 终有一天,你会学会泪往心里流。 This is who I am. Nobody says you have to like it. 我就是我,没人非要你喜欢。 There is no luck. There is only work. 世上没什么运气,只有努力去挑战。 9、When you don't have enough money to fix your own mistakes, you've make your own magic. 当你没钱弥补你犯下的错误时,那就得靠自己创造奇迹。 两年前我把泪腺卖给了器官银行 People who hate you, but can't kill you. That's what family is.家人就是恨你却又不能杀你的人。 I act like i don't want anything , because i never got anything i wanted We're gonna be successful. Because we have the two things the really matter-you and me.--我们都会成功的,因为我们拥有最重要的两样事物,我和你。 Success depends on staying open to a better idea, even if it's not yours. 要成功就要勇于接受好点子,即使这个点子不是你自己的。 要是不想被取绰号,就别长成那副德行行吗 给多少小费是你的自由,在你食物里吐口水是我的自由。 人穷不代表要无下限 姑娘很努力哟,比霍金戴袖口还卖力。 好吧,看在八块腹肌的份上,给你八分钟。

关于美剧的经典台词句子

关于美剧的经典台词句子 1、"If you are willing, I will always love you. Would you like, I will never miss。你要是愿意,我就永远爱你,你要不愿意,我就永远相思。《吸血鬼日记》" 2、我这一生有许许多多的不如意我也确信未来只会愈加艰难可你却如此之好《破产姐妹》 3、"Father,Smith,Warrior,Mother,Madien,Crone,Stranger I am hers.and she is mine. from this day until the end of my days 天父,铁匠,战士,圣母,少女,老妪,陌客我是她的,她是我的。从今日开始,直到尽头《权力的游戏第三季》" 4、"I love you once, I love you twice, I love you more than beans and rice. 一见倾心,再见倾情,我爱你,此生不渝。" 5、"The wrong one could be problematic.Shoot an attractive college coed in the head,all bets are off. 杀错人的话就麻烦了。如果向个的漂亮女大学生开枪的话,一切都玩完。——John Tucker 《暴君》" 6、"They say the passage of time will heal all wounds,but the greater the loss,the deeper the cut, and the more difficult the process to become whole again. 人们说时间能愈合一切伤口,但是损失越大,伤痕越深,再度变完整就变得愈"加困难《初代1 ————来源网络整理,仅供供参考

破产姐妹第一季第一集台词打印版图文稿

破产姐妹第一季第一集 台词打印版 集团文件版本号:(M928-T898-M248-WU2669-I2896-DQ586-M1988)

破产姐妹第一季第一集Pick up! Tables 12, 4, 11. 十二四十一号桌上菜 Got it. 来了 Hey, when you get a second, 等你丫有空... stop looking at my boobs. 麻烦把淫眼从我奶上移开 Excuse me. 麻烦一下 Waitress 服务生 Dude 小二 Hi, what can I get ya 您好请问要点什么 We need some... 我们要... Is that annoying 看了会不爽吗 Is that obnoxious and rude 觉得对方又欠扁又无礼吗

Would you find it distracting if someone did that to you 你工作时有人这么弄你 while you were working 你会觉得烦吗 Oh, you don't have a job. Sorry. 哎呀忘记你没工作了抱歉 Damn, dude, she burned you. 靠伙计她完胜呀 No, hipster. 别搞错了小痞子 Do not think we're on the same team. 别以为我跟你是一国的 We have nothing in common. 咱俩到死都不是同路人 I wear knit hats when it's cold out. 姐戴帽子挡酷寒 You wear knit hats cause of Coldplay. 二货戴帽学酷玩[乐队] You have tattoos to piss off your dad. 你的纹身是想气死你爹 My dad doesn't know he's my dad. 我爹压根不知他是我爹

破产姐妹第二季中英文剧本第1,2集

2 Broke Girls S02E01 1--I can't believe you guys are still staring over there.你们居然还在盯着那边看 2--Some mothers tend to breast-feed for a lot longer these days.有些母亲会母乳喂养孩子到儿童阶段 3--It's called attachment parenting.这叫亲密育儿法 4--When the kid's that big, It's called dating.可孩子都这么大了这应该叫约会 5--I mean, he's gotta come up for air at some point.他也该出来透透气了吧 6--No, he doesn't.不他不用 7--Isn't he too old to drink from the teat?他也超过直接吸奶的年龄了吧? 8--The kid is my height.这孩子都有我高了 9--Don't get any ideas.别有什么邪恶的想法 10--Well, it's happened: I've lived too long.居然有这等事看来我真是活得太久了 11--Miss, I'm ready to order.服务员我要点餐了 12--I can't. I mean, I respect it all,我不去我虽然尊重这行为 13--but I'll throw up.但我要吐了 14--I'll go. I can't afford HBO,我去吧我看不起家庭影院台 15--and it's the closest I can get to seeing Game of Thrones.我只能这样近距离地看"权利的游戏"现场版 16--Hi, what can I get you?嗨想吃点什么? 17--He's obviously good drink-wise.显然他是个喝奶小能手啊 18--I'll have tea and a turkey club.我要杯茶再来份火鸡三明治 19--Anything for him? Coffee for the milk?他要点什么? 来点咖啡配牛奶? 20--Burger? Fries?汉堡包? 还是薯条? 21--I'll have fries.我要薯条 22--Ooh! Late night phone call.哟! 午夜电话 23--Ring-a-ding-dang.叮叮铃铃响咯 24--Someone's gonna get their freaky freak on.某人要出去午夜狂欢了哟 25--It's my father.是我爸打来的 26--I don't judge.我又没说你 27--Hey, daddy.嘿老爸 28--Me? I'm fine.我? 我好着呢 29--A little bummed: It's truffle season,有点小郁闷到了松露盛产的季节 30--and no one I know knows what a truffle is,可这里的人都不知道松露是什么 31--But...但是... 32--Oh! Our estate auction?噢! 我们的房产拍卖? 33--Yeah, I think I heard something about that.嗯我听说了这事 34--But honestly, daddy, I haven't given it a second thought.但是坦白说老爸我可没多想 35--No, you don't have to worry about me.不你不需要担心我 36--I am not at all emotional about it.我完全不会觉得难过 37--wha...什么... 38--Thank God. It's not flip-flop Friday.谢天谢地这不是什么疯狂周五 39--Well, wait, I'll ask her.好吧等等我来问问她 40--My father wants to know if you'll come out to the prison我老爸想知道你会不会去监狱

破产姐妹_双语剧本_第一季_第2集

破产姐妹第一季第二集Hi, ready to order? 准备好点餐了吗 Do you have anything that's really special? 你们有什么特色[菜]说来听听 Not according to my high school guidance counselor. 我高中辅导员说我没有特色 I'll have the veggie plate. 那我要个蔬菜拼盘 But instead of beets, I want kale. 不要甜菜换甘蓝 And instead of broccoli, more kale. 不要花椰菜再放点甘蓝 I want the veggies steamed. 蔬菜要用蒸的And instead of dressing, I want lemons. 色拉调料改用柠檬代替 Don't you need to write this down? 你怎么还不动笔记下来啊 I'm afraid if I start writing that down, 现在只有心情写遗书 it'll turn into a suicide note. 因为要被烦死了 I'm assuming this table's gonna have a lot more of those requests. 我猜你们都会这么点餐吧 Yes, I could tell by the hats. 没错看你们那帽就知道是事儿精 Earl, I have something new I want you to try. 厄尔我有新东西想你尝尝 That's the exact same sentence 正是因为这句话 that got me hooked on cocaine in the '80s. 我才会在几十年前染上吸毒的恶习 It's my new cupcake flavor. 我说的是蛋糕的新口味啦 Delicious dark chocolate the ladies can't help but love. 女人无法抗拒的美味黑巧克力口味 I'm calling it "The Earl." 我把它称为"黑伯爵厄尔" I know you got that right. 说得好 Hi, I'm here. 我来了 I was running late so I decided to hail a cab.

破产姐妹精彩对白台词

破产姐妹精彩对白台词 破产姐妹中有哪些精彩的对白台词呢?一起来欣赏一下吧!!以下是为你精心整理的破产姐 妹精彩对白台词,希望你喜欢。 破产姐妹精彩对白台词(精选的)1) 那块污渍,其实是男人精华。 2) 你还有个院子,感觉是放松吸毒两相宜的好地方。 3) 树倒猴孙散,墙倒众人推。 4) 我的作品是从有钱人的角度来写的。 5) 姑娘很努力哦,比霍金戴袖口还卖力。 6) 嘿,如果你想和我百合,直接追我就行了。 7) 你知道你刚刚问的只是一个给他的 JJ 拍照的男人吗。 8) 但是我们又不是只穿着内衣戴着鸡头面具的妞。 9) 想当年,在纽约这话只是哄小孩的,现在睡不着真的会被咬。 10) 我都没有足够时间来擦两次屁股。 破产姐妹精彩对白台词(热门的)1) 先生,如果你不想回家是缺胳膊,就先把你的猪手拿 开。 2) 你那夸张的耳环是干嘛,你以为你是及普塞人啊。 3) 别以为快入土为安了,耍泼就没人管了。 4) 本餐厅不搞尊老爱幼那一套。 5) 别以为你们屁股垂垂老矣,我就会多敬几分。 6) 把失望的心情留到孙子时在用吧。 7) 每次我一紧张,说话就变得流里流气。 8) 我知道,我是个小坏蛋。 9) 有屁快放,老娘忙着呢。 10) 我怎么不知道人工呼吸还要用到舌头的。 11) 你们要翻身奴隶把歌唱了。 12) 哇哦,看来我们找的了红牛的坟墓。 破产姐妹精彩对白台词(经典的)1) 姑娘很努力哟,比霍金戴袖口还卖力。 2) 不骗你哟,地铁比你家沙发干净。 3) 你做蛋糕,我有商科背景,咱俩等于成功。 4) 我怕我要是写下来,它会成为我的自杀遗言。 5) “你睡觉时枕头底下还藏把刀啊?“这是我唯一付得起的家庭安保项目,况且没事也能 割割腕咯。 6) 谁二十多岁的时候不是穷的,人人都有要逃避的事情,你选择躲进冷藏室,我选择视 而不见和用酒精麻痹。 7) 舍不得银子上不着妞呀。

破产姐妹中的俚语经典台词整理

友谊的开始 口语精华: 1. Nailed it. 搞定。 2. Don’t get attached. 别建立感情。 3. Hi, what can I get ya? 您好,您要点什么吃的? 4. I’m a really fast learner. 我学习东西可快了。 5. Oh, no, no. It’s on the house. 不用,不用,免费的。 6. You make that pretty obvious. 你表现得很明显。 7. I’m only gonna say this once, so pay attention. 我就说一回,仔细听。 8. Miss, could we have some menus? 小姐,可以给我们几份菜单吗? 9. Well, I can cross that off my bucket list. 太好了,我可以把这项从人生目标清单上划下去了。 10. I need a roommate, if you wanna crash. 你要找地方住的话,咱俩可以当室友。 11. You did better than I thought you would. 你做的比我想象的好多了。 12. You are really judgmental, you know that? 你真的很挑剔,你知道吗? 13. I see an opportunity, and I make it happen. 只要有机会,我绝不让它溜走。 14. What, I’m supposed to believe you about this? 是吗,我该相信你说的这些吗? 经典台词: 1. Earl:You got screwed. 你被耍了。 2. Damn, dude, she burned you. 靠,伙计,她完胜呀。 3. Max:Did freakin’ Chestnut here kick you in the head while I was in Starbucks? 我去星巴克的时候,你脑子让栗宝给踢了吗? 4. Caronline:It’s not our fault that th e idiot who makes the cupcakes doesn’t know their worth.做蛋糕的傻子定价这么低又不是我们的错。 1. Hi, ready to order? 准备好点餐了吗? 2. Don’t you need to write this down?

破产姐妹第三季第九集台词学习资料

破产姐妹第三季第九 集台词

C:stealing han’s dish,so we don’t have to clean ours at home is genius. And a little sad. M: are you kidding,this is the greateast thing that’s happened to me since I got my period(来月经) this morning. H:max,caroline,you are stealing my dishes? C: damn it,I didn’t think you could see up this high. H: and I didn’t think you could sink this low.ok ,stop,you are already robbing me behind with you “I am a waitress”scam(骗局) M:sorry ,but things have gotten kind of messy at home.yesterday ,I had to take a shower to shower off the shower I took.(我因为洗了澡所以又洗了澡) O: you two should get a cleaning lady .i have a woman I pay to clean my apartment, she is expensive ,but she may charge you less if you don’t also have sex on her.i’ll looking to it. B:my grandmother cleaned the house free of charge.of course she didn’t have a say in the matter.(对这事她也没有发言权) C:let’s just ask sophie ,she has a cleaning service.we have to do something,yesterday,I saw a roach(蟑螂) walk out of our apartment. M:look, I’m gonna tell you what I told that guy who asked me to use my butt to smuggle opium(让我用屁股走私鸦片的家伙).i ‘ll do it! C:be ready max,we have to leave as soon as the cleaning lady gets here.it’s housekeeper etiquette(管家礼仪).in my old life,I go to spin

触碰人心的经典台词

触碰人心的经典台词0 题注:每一部电影都有一个或多个主题,这些主题的血液就是那些触碰人心的经典台词。 1.“我爱你”“会淡的”———《伦敦生活》 2.我表现得我不喜欢任何事物,是因为我从来没得到过我想要的。———《破产姐妹》 3.哦,年轻真好,还能感受爱的伤害。———《哈利波特与混血王子》 4.不是所有人都能功成名就,我们中有些人注定要在日常生活的点滴中寻找生命的意义。———《生活大爆炸》 5.人生与电影不同,人生……辛苦多了。———《天堂电影院》 6.女人和小孩能够粗心大意,但男人不行。———《教父》 7.恋爱太麻烦,总有人会受伤。———《和莎莫的500天》 8.人都会犯错误,这就是为何他们会给铅笔装上橡皮头的原因。———《伦敦生活》

9.如果你幸运的话,你会有一些好朋友,他们会一直陪你到最后,你们一起变老,一起看世界,一起活着,一起哭,一起笑。———《三个老枪手》 10.长的好看的话,自然就开心了。———《了不起的麦瑟尔夫人》 11.人类真悲哀,总是动不动就希望付出和回报成正比。———《逃避可耻但有用》 12.有些朋友常是一闪而过,就像路上的行人。———《伴我同行》 13.我啊都这把岁数了,却从来也不会爱一个人会比海更深。———《比海更深》 15.你朋友不及格,你感觉很糟;你朋友考第一,你感觉更糟。———《三傻大闹宝莱坞》 16.冷漠是灵魂的瘫痪。———《老人日记》 17.你可以通过他听的歌了解这个人的很多方面。———《再次出发之纽约遇见你》 18.能让你随时接电话的人,才是你真正在乎的人。———《穿普拉达的女王》 19.“很完美,婚姻长久吗?”“不够长,42年”———《实习生》

破产姐妹经典台词

篇一:破产姐妹经典台词 极品姐妹经典台词 2. sometimes when you think the sky is about to fall down, you might be standing tilted! 有时候你以为天要塌下来了,其实是自己站歪了! 4. why do you even have a phone if youre not gonna pick it up? 你要是都不接电话,你要手机来干嘛? 6. how will you ever live with the shame? 犯下奇耻大辱,你以后还怎么做人呀? 7. why are the hot ones always gay? 为什么长得帅的都是gay? 篇二:破产姐妹经典台词台词 (1)this is the williamsburg diner,owned by han lee, who just changed his name to bryce lee. because i guess he wants people to take him even less seriously.eight months ago he bought it from the russian mob. clientele used to be all eastern bloc criminals and crack whores, but then he took it over and ruined it. 这是威廉堡餐厅,老板是韩·李,这货刚改名叫李小笼,是个不当笑柄就受不了的主儿。八个月前他从俄国黑帮那接手这家餐厅,过去顾客多半是东欧小混混、吸毒的妓女。 这是max和caroline初次见面,max向她介绍餐厅的对白。”take sb./sth. seriously”表示对某人或某物的重视和关注。max的老板因为身材矮小不受关注,常常做各种不能理解的蠢事来引人注目,也因此常被max挖苦。”mob”指“暴民、黑帮”。clientele和client一般意义上均

美剧经典台词

美剧经典台词大盘点 Stop fighting it, just give in to it. 与其奋力挣扎,不如闭眼享受。——《破产姐妹》 Giving in to one's dark side never accomplishes anything. 向内心黑暗的一面妥协并不能解决任何事。——《童话镇》 Life is not about good luck or bad luck. It is about what you do with what you're given. 生活与幸运还是厄运无关,关键在于你做了什么和你付出多少。——《东区女巫》 Things is, if you're not building a future, that's because you don't believe there is a future. 如果你不努力创造未来,那是因为你不相信未来的存在。——《女子监狱》 Cute becomes dumb in an instant. 可爱和傻气只有一步之遥。——《吸血鬼日记》 Life will offer many challenges. You'll meet them with grace. 人生势必历经艰险,要从容面对。——《风中的女王》 You keep your friends close and your enimies closer. 跟朋友亲近,跟敌人要更亲近。——《穹顶之下》 When you're nothing at all, there's no more reason to be afraid. 当你什么都不是的时候,就没理由害怕了。——《权力的游戏》

美剧经典台词

美剧经典台词:我学不会对讨厌我的人友好 美剧经典台词_1

It's hard for me to show kindness to people that hate me. I'm not that evolved. 我学不会对讨厌我的人友好,我还没那么世故。——《吸血鬼日记》 美剧经典台词_2

Whoever said money doesn't buy happiness didn't know where to shop. 那些说钱买不到快乐的人只是不知道去哪买罢了。——《绯闻女孩》 美剧经典台词_3 They're not heroes because of what they have that we don't. It's what they do it. It matters who you are.他们成为英雄并不是因为拥有我们没有的东西,而是他们利用这种能量做的事。重点是你的为人。——《神盾局特工》 美剧经典台词_4

Life rarely gives you a chance to reverse a past regret. 人生很少给你机会让你挽回过往的遗憾。——《傲骨贤妻》 Let me just light a candle for my dignity. 让我为自己的尊严点跟蜡烛吧。——《破产姐妹》 美剧经典台词_6

People die, and you don't get that moment back. 人都有一死,错过了就来不及了。——《女子监狱》 美剧经典台词_7

When things fall apart, people show their true colors. 当一切开始乱套时,人们就会展现出人性最丑恶的一面。——《穹顶之下》 美剧经典台词_8

美剧中触动人心的10句经典台词

1.If you weren't my friend, there'd be a hole in my life! 如果没有你这个朋友,我的人生会若有所失。——《生活大爆炸》 2.Calmer heads will always prevail. 想成功就必须要有一颗冷静的头脑。——《吸血鬼日记》 3.You must really like him if you were willing to let him know that you're an insane person. 你一定很喜欢他,你都愿意让他知道你是个神经病。——《破产姐妹》 4.Power is a shadow on the wall. A very small man can cast a very large shadow. 权力就像墙上的阴影,再渺小的人也能投射出巨大的影子。——《权力的游戏》 5.My mom used to say everthing works out the way it supposed to. 我妈说过,一切天注定。——《行尸走肉》 6.Bullying is a vital part of every ecosystem. It teaches kids resilience. The world is a rough place. 欺凌是每个生态系统重要的组成部分,它教会小鬼如何从困境中站起来。告诉他们外面的世界很残酷。欺凌是在给他们打预防针。——《无耻之徒》 7.All children must learn their parents are fallible, not perfect.

相关主题