搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 生活大爆炸第三季英文剧本台词04

生活大爆炸第三季英文剧本台词04

一切都好
Okay-dokay.
每次看这部电影 我都很困惑
This movie baffles me every time we watch it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
指南说得一清二楚
The instructions are very clear:
午夜后别喂魔怪
"don't feed the gremlins after midnight."
别弄湿魔怪
"don't get the gremlins wet."
这能有多难
How hard is that?
伙计们好啊
Hi,guys.
好啊 亲爱的
Hi,honey.

Hey.
都已经是"亲爱的"啦
Ooh,we're "honey" now,are we?
对 自从他们发展至肉体关系
Yes. Since their relationship become carnal,
佩妮就升级了对他的爱称
Penny has upgraded his designated term of endearment,
跟她称为"甜心"的人区分
Thus distinguishing him from those she calls "sweetie,"
通常为了略微消减隐含的讽刺之意
Usually in an attempt to soften a thinly-veiled insult.
别这么无聊 "甜心"
You're boring people,"sweetie".
但有时她就是赤裸裸的讽刺
Although,sometimes,she omits the veil entirely.
你们在干什么
So,what are you guys doing?
庆祝哥伦布发现美洲纪念日
Celebrating Columbus day.
我们在看《七宝奇谋》《小魔怪》《少年福尔摩斯》
We're watching goonies,gremlins and young sherlock holmes.
都是克里斯?哥伦布的作品
They're all written by Chris Columbus.
好啊
Okay.
那你们感恩节看什么
What do you watch on thanksgiving?
游行
The parade.
这倒是提醒了我
Oh,you know,that reminds me--
我通常回内布拉斯加过感恩节
I usually go back to Nebraska for thanksgiving,
但今年取消了
But this year they're calling it off,
因为我哥哥被人告了
On account of my brother's trial.
为什么
What's he on trial for?
只是个误会
Oh,just a big misunderstanding.
你应该会喜欢我哥哥
You know,you'd actually like my brother.
他也算是个化学家
He's kind of a chemist.
既然我今年在这里过感恩节
Anyway,I was thinking I'd have thanksgiving here,
你们都要来
And you are all invited.
我会去的
Oh. I'll be there.
你是用蔓越橘果冻
Will you be serving cranberry jelly
还是蔓越橘酱招待客人
Or cranberry sauce?
估计两个都有
I guess I could serve both.
估计 貌似你对这方面不在行
You guess? You don't seem to have much of a handle on this.
佩妮 我很想参加 但每年
Yeah,I really wish I could,Penny,but every year,
我妈都请所有亲戚过来
My mother has all the relatives over and cooks up
做传说中的鸡胸鱼
Her famous tur-briska-fil.
鸡脯鱼?
Tur-briska-fil?
火鸡包胸脯肉杂 胸脯肉里包鱼丸
Turkey stuffed with a brisket stuffed with gefilte fish.
没听起来那么好吃
It's not as good as it sounds.
拉杰 你呢
Raj,what about you?
他通常都去我家过节 对吧
Oh,he usually comes to my house. Right,pal?
好啦 今年不逼你
All right,this year,you don't have to
吃鸡脯鱼啦
Eat the tur-briska-fil.
我根本不嚼
I don't even

chew it.
直接当药丸吞
I swallow it like pills.
拉杰怎么了
So,what's going on with Raj?
好消息是
Well,the good news is,
我对我妈的鸡脯鱼没意见
He has no problem with my mother's tur-brka-fil.
真不敢相信 继续说
Hard to believe,but go on.
坏消息是 他要被驱逐出境了
The bad news is,he says he'getting deported.
他要被驱逐出境
What do you mean,
是什么意思
He's getting deported?
意思是美国政府
I believe it means that the U.S. Government
要驱赶他离开本国
Is going to expel him from the country.
他要么回印度老家
He could then either return to his native india,
要么移居接受他的国家
Emigrate to another country that's willing to accept him,
或者去公海当个无国籍海盗
Or wander the high seas as a stateless pirate.
要是我 我就选海盗
Personally,I'd choose pirate.
佩妮 你能不能先出去
Penny,would you mind stepping outside
我们才能和他谈谈
So we can speak to him?
好吧
Fine.
但他也该改改不敢跟女生说话的毛病了
But the man really needs to work on his girl issues.
这也是考虑做海盗的理由
Another reason to consider life of piracy.
即使是今天 海盗仍是男性职业
Even today,I unrstand that's an all-male profession.
好了 她走了
Okay,she's go.
对不起 我失态了
Sorry. I lost my cool.
怎么回事
So,what's going on?
事情是这样的
Okay,here's the deal:
六个月前 我的实验
Six months ago,my research testing
测试海王星物体的成分
The predicted composition of trans-neptunian objects
宣告失败
Ran into a dead end.
所以?
So?
我的签证只有在大学任聘才有用
So,my visa's only good as long as i employ to the university.
如果他们发现我的实验一无所获
And when they find out that I've got squat,
他们就会裁掉我
They're going to cut me off.
而且 我说的一无所获是一丁点都没有
By the way,when I say squat,I mean diddly-squat.
我倒是希望有那么一丁点收获
I wish I had squat.
等等 那你过去6个月都在做什么
So,wait,what have you been doing for the past six months?
收收邮件啦
You know,checking e-mail,
更新FACEBOOK页面啦
Updating my facebook status,
搞搞维基词条啦
Messing up wikipedia entries.
你们知道吗
Hey,do you know netflix
NETFLIX现在允许客户端下载电影了
Lets you stream movies on your computer now?
这么说你一直都拿大学的薪水
And you've continued to take the university's money
蒙混过日子
Under false pretenses?
你这个天体物理学家也太没职业道德了
Highly unethical for an astrophysicist.
不过倒是很适合海盗
Although practically mandatory for a pirate.
我不想回印度
I don't want to go back to india.
印度又热又吵 人又多
It's hot and loud,and there's so many people.
你们不知道 到处都是人
You have no idea-- they're everywhere.
伙计

们 动动脑子
Okay,guys,think.
怎么才能让拉杰留下来
How do we keep Raj in the country?
另找一份工作不就行了
Why doesn't he just get another job?
你问我有什么用
What are you asking me for?
我哪知道你能不能说话
I don't know if you can talk now or not.
牛肉
Oh,beef...
我会很想念你的
I'm going to miss you so much.
知道吗 孟买的麦当劳
Do you know,at the mumbai Mcdonald's,
没有巨无霸
You can't get a big mac?
只有鸡肉大君麦香堡
All you can get is a chicken maharaja mac.
而特制酱料
And the special sauce--
咖喱 相信我 在印度
Curry-- which,in india,believe you me,
咖喱一点也不特别
Is really not that special.
别担心 能找到工作的
Don't worry,you'll find another job.
我先练习一下
Yeah,let me start practicing for it.
"要薯条和大君麦香堡吗"
"do you want fries with maharaja mac?"
好啊 莱纳德
Hi,Leonard.
好啊 拉杰
Hello,Raj.
你好 谢尔顿
Hello, Sheldon.
不好意思 虽然我还不善长解读面部表情
Forgive me,as you know,I'm no adept at reading facial cues,
但我想试一试
But I'm going to take a stab here:
你不是在伤心就是在反胃中
You're either sad or nauseated.
-我是伤心 -我正准备说伤心的
- I'm sad. - I was going to say sad.
不知道怎么的我犹豫了
I don't know why I hedged.
你在吃什么
What are you eating?
曲管通心粉配牛肉酱和番茄酱
Elbow macaroni with ground hamburger and tomato sauce.
噢 牛肉通心粉
Oh,beefaroni.
我最怀念的就会是你了
I think I'll miss you most of all.
我一直对这事儿有些疑惑
I've always been a little confused about this.
为什么印度教不准吃牛肉
Why don't hindus eat beef?
我们相信牛就是神
We believe cows are gods.
学术上说并不准确
Not technically.
在印度教中 牛被认为长的像神
In hinduism,cattle are thought to be like god.
不需要你教我自家的文化 谢尔顿
Do not tell me about my own culture,Sheldon!
就我现在的心情 老子会揪你出去的
In the mood I'm in,I'll take you out--
我向牛发誓
I swear to cow!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也是
Me,too.
我只是 我有点激动了
I'm just... I'm a little on edge.
可以理解
Understandle.
你的整个人生仿佛崩溃了
Your entire life seems to be crumbling around you,
你的未来充其量也只能说惨淡无光
And your future appears bleak at best.
谢谢
Thank you.
而且你在印度教和牛的问题上是错的
And you're wrong about hinduism and cows.
拉杰 你猜怎么着
Hey,Raj,guess what.
拉夫林教授正招募人员加入
Professor Laughlin is looking for someone to join
恒星进化科研小组
The stellar evolution research team.
真的吗 那太棒了
You-you're kidding! That's fantastic!
那你还在等什么 打电话预约面试啊
What are you waiting for? Call him and set up an interview.

现在就打
I'm on it.
这叫高兴 对吗
That's happy,right?
-没错 -搞定
- Yeah. - Nailed it.
库萨帕里博士 请进
Dr. Koothrappali,come on in.
我很惊讶你居然想加入
I was surprised to hear you were interested
我们这个小团队
In joining our little team.
放弃那些海王星外星体了 是吗
Giving up on those trans-neptunian objects,are we?
不 不 那是个很有前景的领域
No,no,it's a very promising area.
如果条件理想 我愿意花数年在这课题上
In a perfect world,I'd spend several more years on it.
但我却不能放弃这个机会
But I just couldn't pass up the opportunity
与您共同研究这个令人无比兴奋且还未最终定论的假设上
To work with you on your tremendously exciting And not yet conclusively disproved hypothesis.
说的太精彩了
Splendid.
请坐
Uh,please sit down.
要来一杯雪利酒吗
Can I offer you a Sherry?
现在还为时过早 不是吗
It's a little early,isn't it?
我们不在比邻星上[很暗的恒星 意指还早]
Not on Proxima Centauri.
说的太好了
That's very good.
非常有趣 但如果你不介意的话
Jolly amusing,but if you don't mind,
把我那杯留到泰坦星日落之时[土卫六 日落晚]
I'll hold off until suet on Titan.
说的好
Well done.
我预感你将会
I have a feeling you're going To fit in just fine,Dr. Koothrappali.

很好的融入这个团队的 库萨帕里博士
谢谢称赞 先生
Thank you,sir.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我来晚了吗
Am I late?
不 不 时间正好
No,no,no. Right on time.
库萨帕里博士 请允许我向你介绍
Dr. Koothrappali,may I present
来自麻省理工的麦思彤博士
Dr. Millstone from MIT.
她将领导我们的数据分析小组
She'll be heading up our data analysis team.
很高兴认识你 库萨帕里博士
It's nice to meet you,Dr. Koothrappali.
我读了您关于柯伊伯带物体大小分布的文章
I read your paper on Kuiper Belt object size distribution.
我非常喜欢
I really enjoy it.
您是如何修正选择偏差的呢
How did you correct for the selection bias?
我进行了模拟测试
Well,I ran a simulation that allowed me
令我可以修正观测效率
To correct for the observational efficiency.
这实在是太牛了
That's just fascinating.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想在我的热水浴池里了解更多细节吗
Would you like to hear more about it in my hot tub?
那 我们什么时候开始呢
So,when do I start?
你没得到工作是什么意思
What do you mean you didn't get the job?
你怎么可能得不到
How could you not get it?
你知道的 他是英国人 我是印度人
{\c I'm indian.
自甘地之后 他们就对我们不大友好了
Ever since Gandhi,they haven't liked us very much.
等等 你是说他对你有种族歧视
Wait,are you saying that he discriminated against you?
因为我们应该提出控告
Because we should file a complain

t.
可以是可以
That's okay.
已经有人来控告了
A complaint's been filed.
好了 玩完了
So,that's it.
那是我最后的希望
That was my last hope.
我要被驱除出境了
I'm going to be deported,
狼狈地回到家里
Sent home in disgrace,
被我表亲桑杰冷嘲热讽
Exposed to the sardonic barb of my cousin Sanjay.
或许你们知道他的马甲
Or,as you may know him,
是AT&T的客服人员戴夫
Dave from at&t customer service.
我会很想你的
I'm really going to miss you.
你会来印度探望我吗
Will you come visit me india?
天 那个 貌似要17小时的飞机吧
Gee,that's,like,a 17-hour flight.
要不我们在中点相见
How about I meet you halfway?
中点是在离日本海岸线600英里的地方
Halfway is 600 miles off the coast of japan.
干脆这样 我们视频吧
Tell you what,we'll Skype.
先生们
Gentlemen.
-嗨 -拉杰
- Hey. - Raj,
你得到了拉夫林教授的工作吗
Did you get a job with Professor Laughlin?
-没有 -我猜也是
- No. - I assumed as much.
但别害怕
But never fear.
就像是无数的动作片里面
Like the subordinate male protagonist
那些次要男主角
In countless action movies
在影片放到一半时消失那样
Who disappears half way through the second reel,
我现在回来拯救世界
I have returned to save the day.
奇怪了
Odd.
他通常都是在欢呼声中回归的
Usually,he's met by cheers.
不论如何 我正想着探索超弦理论在
Anyway,I was thinking about exploring The string theory implications
暗物质湮灭时所放出的伽玛射线中的含义
Of gamma rays from dark matter annihilations,
我突然间发现我能利用
And it occurred to me that I could benefit--
打扰一下 谢尔顿
Excuse me,Sheldon.
通常需要浪费多少卷胶片才能让次要的男主角
How many reels before the subordine male protagonist
说到重点上
Gets to s point?
不好意思 如果你没有为我的出场欢呼
I'm sorry-- if you didn't cheer at my entrance,
那你现在提出你的假设也为时已晚了
It's too late to buy into the premise.
不管怎么说 我从系主任那里
Anyway,I got some extra money
获得了多余的资金
From the head of the department,
而拉杰可以来给我打工
And Raj can come work for me.
你想让我与你共事
You want me to work with you?
是给我打工
For me.
你今后在工作的时候
You're going to have to listen
必须要更仔细的听清我的话
More careful when you're on the job.
好吧 但是可别搞错了
Ay,uh,please don't take this the wrong way,
我情愿在乳头上别张纸赤条条地游过恒河抑或是染上病毒痛苦而挣扎着死掉也不要和你一起工作
But I'd rather swim buck-naked across the Ganges
With a paper cut on my nipple And die a slow,agonizing death From a viral infection than work with you.
是为我工作
For me.
谢尔顿 你在忙吗
Sheldon,are you busy

?
这不废话么
Of course I'm busy.
那要我等你吗
Shall I wait?
当然了
Yes,please
能为你效劳吗
How may I help you?
我重新考虑了你提出的合作建议
I've reconsidered your offer to let me work with you.
是为我工作
For me
是是 为你工作
Yes,for you.
我接受 但有几个条件
I do,however,have a few conditions.
首先 任何情况下
First,at all times,
你都得把我看作同事平等对待
I am to be treated as a colleague and an equal.
其次 在所有发表物上
Second,my contributions shall noted
都应注明我的名字和贡献
In all published material.
第三 绝不许你在我面前挑剔我的印度教或印度文化
And third,you are never allowed to lecture me On hinduism or my Indian culture.
真令我感到钦佩 拉杰
I'm impressed,Raj.
你提得条件中肯而合理
Those are very cogent and reasonable conditions.
谢谢
Thank you.
我统统拒绝
I reject them all.
那我就毫无选择了
Then you leave me no choice.
只能接受这份工作
I accept the job.
真抱歉 我想你大概搞错了
I'm sorry,I believe you've misunderstood.
我才不是请你来工作
I'm not giving you the job.
我只是给你一个机会来应征
I'm simply affording you the opportunity to apply for it.
坐下吧 我们先来面试
{\c we'll get started with the interview.
靠 你开玩笑吗
Wha... You're kidding!
请坐
Please.
好吧
all right.
好吧...
So...
你就穿这个来面试吗
That's what you wear to an interview?
行行好吧 哥们 我们可是多年的老友啊
Come on,dude,we've been friends for years.
哇 开始套近乎了吗
Oh,pulling strings,are we?
谢尔顿 看在老天爷的份上 别逼我求你
Sheldon,for god's sakes,don't make me beg.
逗你玩!
Bazinga!
你是我经典实用笑话
You've fallen victim
的第N个受害者
To another one of my classic practical jokes.
我现在可是老板 你敢说我的笑话不好笑?
I'm your boss now. You may want to laugh at that.
二人世界的感觉真棒 不是吗
Ah,this is nice having the place to ourselves,isn't it?
唔唔
Uh-huh.
拉杰正和谢尔顿一起工作
Now that raj is working for sheldon,
我就不用开车载他了
I don't have to chauffeur him around anymore.
更重要的是 他们工作到这么晚
plus,yeah,with them working late so much,
我们就能过二人世界了
We get some privacy.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
想来点儿刺激的吗
Hey,want to get a little crazy?
你想怎样
What are you thinking?
我们在谢尔顿的专座上狠狠干一场
Let's slide over to sheldon's spot and make out.
你可真是放荡
You are a dirty girl.
天啊 他怎么知道
Oh,god,how did he know?
你们好啊
Hello.
嗨 霍华德
Hi,howard.
我打扰你们了吗
Am I interrupting?
是有一点
Little bit,yeah.
我应该先打个电话来
Guess I should have called.
说得也是
Yeah,maybe.
今晚我通常都和拉杰

一起
Tonight's the night I usually go line dancing
去帕拉米诺跳排排舞
With raj at the palomino.
然后呢
Uh-huh.
但他现在却要和谢尔顿一起工作
But he's working with sheldon.
我们知道
Yes,we know.
要我走吗
Want me to leave?
也无所谓啦
You know,whatever.
那好 我就在这消磨一会儿好了
Okay,I guess I can hang for a little while.
在看什么呢
So what are we watching?
哇 欲望都市
Sex and the city. Yikes.
别换台 我喜欢这部电影
Hey,I happen to love this mie.
好 那就看吧
Fine,let's watch it.
好像我们的经期同步了哈
Maybe all our periods will synchronize.
好 我们现在要设计一个实验
All right,we're going to be designing an experiment
以观察由于宇宙暗物质的碰撞
To look for the annihilation spectrum
而产生的光谱湮灭现象
Resulting from dark matter collisions in space.
哇 暗物质耶
Ooh,dark matter.
那我们最好带个手电筒
We better bring a flashlight.
开玩笑而已
I was making a joke.
我才是老板
I'm the boss.
只有我能开玩笑
I make the jokes.
抱歉 你来吧
Sorry go ahead and make your joke.
现在有时间开玩笑吗
This is not the time for joking.
我们可是正儿八经地在做研究
We're doing serious research,
需要完全高度集中精神
Which requires complete and utter focus.
好 那就全力开工吧
All right,let's buckle down and work.
("虎视眈眈" 电影洛奇主题曲 幸存者乐队演奏)
("eye of the tiger" by survivor playing)
-谢尔顿 -咋了
-Sheldon. -What?
有脑残片么
I need an aspirin.
在头个抽屉里
Top desk drawer.
-谢了 -好了吗
-Thank you. -Alright?
-是 -很好
-Yes. -Good.
真是有趣
That was fun.
谢谢
Thank you.
莱纳德亲亲 我们每一次嘿咻完
Leonard,honey,you don't have to say thank you
你不用都说谢谢
Every time we have sex.
噢 好
Oh. Okay.
明天你如果在信箱里看到张卡片
Tomorrow you're going to get a card in the mail.
扔了它就是
Just throw it away.
两位早上好啊(爱尔兰腔)
Top o' the mornin'o ya!
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
平时星期天 我都是和拉杰一起
Well,usually,on Sundays,I go with raj
去农贸市场骗骗嬉皮小妞
To scam on hippie chicks at the farmers market,
但他还在谢尔顿那里工作
But he's still working with sheldon,
所以我想还是到这来
So I thought I'd come over here
给你们做一些炒鸡蛋和意大利香肠
And make you guys scrambled eggs and salami.
最适合刚缠绵过的情侣
It's the perfect meal for apres l'amour.
噢 杀了我吧
Oh,kill me.
顺便 无意中听到你最后那猛地一下
By the way,I couldn't help overhearing your big finish.
真有你的啊 莱纳德
Bravo,leonard.
瞧 如果我说杀了我的时候 你杀了我
See,if you had killed me when I said "kill me,"
我就不会听到了
I wouldn't have had to hear tha

t.
你们有何打算
What do you guys think?
想去看个日场演出吗
Wanna take in a matinee,
还是去溜旱冰
Maybe go rollerblading,
去上节健身踏板课程
Catch a step class?
-你倒是做点什么呢 -好吧
- Do something. - Okay.
霍华德 我们得谈谈
Um,Howard,we need talk.
好啊 怎么了 福尔摩斯
Sure. wats up,Holmes?
你得明白
Uh... Please understand
不是我们不想你呆在这儿
That it's not that we don't want you around,
但我和佩妮偶尔也需要...
But Penny and I occasionally need some...
独处一会儿
Alone time.
我明白了 我当电灯泡了
I-I get it,I'm the third wheel.
抱歉 我早该明白的
Sorry,I should have seen that.
我这就走
I'll get out of your way.
还有那些鸡蛋... 快趁热吃吧
You're gonna want to eat those eggs while they're still hot.
谢谢
Thank you.
冰箱里还有熏鲑鱼和奶油芝士
There's lox and cream cheese in the fridge.
百吉饼在烤箱里 我正在加热
The bagels are in the oven.I was warming them up.
太好了
That's great.
我就去跟我妈呆着好了 反正一直都很好玩的
I'm just going to hang out with my mother.That's always fun.
很好
Good.
我们是不是太坏了
Are we terrible people?
我不知道
I don't know.
那你想让我怎么办
What do you want me to do?
去追他吧 带他回来
{\c bring him back.
你确定
Are you sure?
-对 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
霍华德 回来吧
Howard come back.
你们还真让我担心了那么一会儿
Oh,you guys had me scared for a minute.
不对 不对
No,no,no,no!
据我们对本次对撞的预测 这个比率远远过低了
That rate is much too low from what we'd expect from this collision.
你到底明不明白
Do you understand
我们在讨论的是 暗物质在外层空间的对撞
We're talking about Dark Matter colliding in outer space?
我当然明白
Of course I understand.
你算哪根葱 来跟我讨论外层空间
And who are you to tell me about outer space?
我是天体物理学家
I'm the astrophysicist.
天体 就意味着外太空
"astro" means "space"
天体是指星星
"astro" means "star"
好吧 这么跟你说吧
Okay,well,let me just tell you,
如果这会儿是用我的母语在跟你争论我早就把你杀得片甲不留
If we having this argument in my native language I'd be kicking your butt.
英语本来就是你的母语
English is your native language.
好吧 这个让你说对了 但这边你确实错了
Okay,you got me there,but you're wrong about this!
错误和幻想还是有微妙区别的
There is a fine line between wrong and visionary.
不幸的是 想看我出错 除非你做梦
Unfortunately you have to be a visionary to see it.
我的天 你还真以为蹦到你脑子里的每一个想法 一定都是真金不怕火炼的
My god,you think that every thought That comes out of your head is pure gold.
我告诉你
Well,let me tell you

something.
你有些想法 它就是一堆粪球
Some of those thoughts are pure caca.
粪球
Caca
就是一坨屎
It means "doo-doo."
够了
All right!
首先 库萨帕里博士
First of all,Dr. Koothrappali,
我当初提议你跟我共事的时候...
When I first proposed that you work with me..
这么说我是跟你共事咯
Aha! So I am working with you.
在此语境下 "跟我共事"就是指"为我做事"
In this context,"with me" means for me."
好吧 在此语境下...
Ah,well,in this context...
你说我错了 证明给我看
If I'm wrong,prove it.
好吧
Okay.
这里我们推导出了暗物质粒子的质量
Here's where we derive the mass of the Dark Matter particle.
不 不
No,no,no.
你对它原子量的表述是错误的
You've misstated the atomic weight of the target.
-让我说完 -你这是在毁了我的研究
- Let me finish. - You're defacing my work.
不对 我是在修正你的研究
I'm not defacing it,I'm fixing it.
-把白板擦给我 -不要
- Give me the eraser. - No.
我说了 把白板擦给我
I said give it to me.
有本事就来拿
Come and get it.
好吧
Fine.
上帝啊
Oh,lord.
库萨帕里博士
Dr. Koothrappali,
我以你上级的身份 禁止你在我的白板上写字
As your superior,I forbid you from writing on my board!
你才不是我的上级
You are not my superior.
从各方面看 我都占优势
I am in every way.
是吗
Oh,yeah?
这个你能做到吗
Can you do this?
很高兴与您共事
Nice working with you.
抱歉说错了 是为您做事
I'm sorry-- for you.
拉杰
Raj...
拉杰 拉杰
Raj... Raj...
我很忙
I'm busy.
忙什么
Doing what?
好吧 你说得很清楚了
All right,you've made your point.
你来干什么 谢尔顿
What do you want,Sheldon?
我仔细看了板上的内容
I looked over the board
结果证明 你是对的
And it turns out you were right.
-这么说 你错了 -我可没这么说
- So you were wrong. - I didn't say that.
这是唯一合乎逻辑的推理
That's the only logical inference.
尽管如此 反正我没说过
Nevertheless,I didn't say it.
总之 我想请你回来帮我做事
Anyway,I would like you to come back and work for me.
是帮你做事还是跟你共事
For you or with you?
在此语境下 "帮我做事"也指"跟我共事"
In this coext "for me" could mean "with me."
好吧 但我有几个条件
All right,but I have some conditions.
-我一概拒绝 -我接受这份工作
- I reject them all. - I'll take the job.
周一见
See you Monday.
等等 你得载我回家
Wait,you have to drive me home.
-你怎么来的 -走路来的
- How did you get here? - I walked.
-那就再走回去 -不行
- So walk home. - I can't.
外面有条大狗...
There's a big dog outside...
回家路上 我们可以开始想想
On the way home,we can start thinking
为500GeV的粒子 优化探测器的办法
About methods of optimizing the det

ector for 500 GeV particles
好吧
All right.


相关主题