搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第15集

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第15集

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第15集
生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第15集

嗯我也想你了亲爱的

Yeah,I miss you,too,sweetie.

我得挂了晚上见吧

Listen,I got to go,but I'll see you tonight?

好的

Okay.

拜拜

Bye-bye.

拜拜

Bye-bye.

不你先挂嘛

No,you hang up first.

Hello?

老兄我为你好不容易找到个女朋友而高兴Dude,I'm glad you finally got a girlfriend,

但你非得当着我们这些光棍的面

but do you have to do all that lovey-dovey stuff 玩那套你亲我热的把戏吗

in front of those of us who don't?

事实上他也许该当如此

Actually,he might have to.

在经济学里有种概念被称之为地位商品

There's an economic concept known as a positional good

它只在持有人手中才能彰显其价值

in which an object is only valued by the possessor

因为其他人无法拥有

because it's not possessed by others.

这个词由经济学家弗列得·赫希杜撰于1976年

The term was coined in 1976 by economist Fred Hirsch

用来取代更口语化但并不准确的"哦也-哦也"[嘲讽]

to replace the more colloquial,but less precise "neener-neener." 才不是呢

That's not true.

我的快乐不是建立于

My happiness is not dependent

挚友的杯具与孤独之上的

on my best friend being miserable and alone.

谢谢

Thank you.

当然要说我没得儿意地笑肯定是说谎了

Although,I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a little bit of a perk.

谁杯具和孤独了

Who's miserable and alone?

Me.

Oh.

我以前也这样

I used to be like that.

直到我有了女朋友

Then I got a girlfriend.

用1976年之前的话来说"哦也-哦也"

In pre-1976 terms,neener-neener.

嘿你和伯纳黛特准备如何

Hey,what are you and Bernadette doing

共度你们的第一个情人节

for your first Valentine's Day?

啊我可是绞尽脑汁了

Yeah,I am pulling out all the stops.

华馆提供了39.95美金的情侣特典套餐

There's a $39.95 lover's special at P.F. Chang's. 蛋卷啊饺子啊

Egg rolls,dumplings,

数不清的炒菜最后你还能和门口硕大的

bottomless wok,and you get your picture taken

大理石马合影留念

on the big marble horse out front.

考虑到圣瓦伦丁是个在公元三世纪

Given that Saint Valentine was a third century Roman priest 被丢石头和斩首的罗马祭司

who was stoned and beheaded,

在这个夜晚带着女朋友去看一场残忍的凶杀

wouldn't a more appropriate celebration of the evening

难道不是更合情理的庆祝方式吗

be taking one's steady gal to witness a brutal murder?

我明白你的意思但是有选择的话

I understand your point,but given a choice,

犹太人永远选择中国菜

Jews always go with Chinese food.

呃如果任何人有兴趣

Well,if anyone's interested,

今年的情人节

I'll be spending this Valentine's Day

我会像往年一样

the same way I spend every Valentine's Day.

从超市买只大烤鸡

Buying a rotisserie chicken from the supermarket,

带回家站在洗手池边

taking it home,standing over the sink

像只禽兽一样直接打开包装用手抓着吃

and eating it out of the package with my bare hands like an animal. 很好那总结一下一个是大理石骏马

Okay,so to sum up: one giant marble horse,

一条愚蠢之极的意见

one asinine comment,

剩男则独自回家吃鸡

one lonely man and his chicken.

让我们看看还剩谁呢

And let's see. Who's left?

没错就剩我的计划了

Oh,that's right. My plans.

有人想要问一下吗

Isn't anyone going to ask?

好吧告诉我们你会和佩妮云雨一番

Fine,tell us you're going to have sex with Penny.

这不是我想说的

That's not what I was going to tell you.

没关系

It's okay.

我不介意听听你的性生活

I don't mind hearing about your sex life.

只有他的才会让我抓狂

It's his that bugs me.

你们猜学校要派谁去瑞士

Guess who the university is sending to Switzerland

参加研讨会并参观欧洲核子研究委员会的超级对撞机

to attend a conference and see the CERN supercollider 就在二月十四日

on February 14?

诺顿教授尽管原因只有上帝才知道

Professor Norton,although,God knows why.

他自从获得诺贝尔奖之后

He hasn't published anything of note

就再也没有发表过任何著名的文章

since he won that Nobel Prize.

事实上诺顿教授去不成了

Actually,Professor Norton can't make it.

他在攀岩的时候把腰扭了

He threw his back out rock climbing.

我怎么听说他是在攀新女友的高峰时把腰扭了

I heard he threw his back out climbing on his new girlfriend. 就是第二台的那个爆乳天气女郎吗

The big-boobed weather girl on Channel 2?

就是她

That's the one.

不管怎样他们邀请我代替他

In any case,they're asking me to fill in for him.

是瑞士还是爆乳天气女郎

In Switzerland or with the big-boobed weather girl?

瑞士

Switzerland.

而且我还能带一个人去

And I get to bring a guest!

哦天呐不可能老兄

Oh,man! No way,dude!

太难以置信了

This is incredible!

我太开心了

I'm so happy,

我甚至不想去质疑他们为什么会选你去了

I'm not even going to question their judgment in picking you.

我要速度奔回家收拾行李

I'm just going to run home and start packing.

你怎么不带佩妮去

Why wouldn't you take Penny?

我是要带佩妮去的

I am taking Penny.

Oh.

那我预测你回家会面临个尴尬的境地

Well,then I anticipate an awkward situation when you get home. 谢尔顿有空吗

Sheldon,you got a minute?

当然了我的好朋友

Of course,my good friend.

请进

Come in.

帮我参考一下

Help me out.

哪顶滑雪帽比较像超级对撞机

Which ski hat says aprey supercollider?

谢尔顿我没有选你去瑞士

Sheldon,I'm not taking you to Switzerland.

你当然选我了

Well,of course you are.

你还能选谁呢

Who else would you take?

佩妮

Penny.

什么

What?

这太荒谬了

That's absurd.

佩妮对亚原子粒子的研究又不感兴趣

Penny has no interest in subatomic particle research.

没错但那是情人节啊

Yes,but it'll be Valentine's Day.

我们可以去观光滑雪

We can go sightseeing and skiing

然后在熊熊炉火前与皑皑白雪所覆盖的

and make love in front of a roaring fire

阿尔卑斯山阴中共度春宵

in the shadow of the snowcapped Alps.

但佩妮对亚原子粒子的研究不感兴趣啊

But Penny has no interest in subatomic particle research.

抱歉谢尔顿

I'm sorry,Sheldon.

抱歉

Sorry?

我自从九岁起就一直梦想着有朝一日

I've been dreaming about going to the Large Hadron Collider 去看大型强子对撞机

since I was nine years old.

是吗那我还从六岁起就梦想有朝一日有个女生

Yeah,well,I've been dreaming about spending Valentine's Day 能与我共度情人节呢

with a girl since I was six.

太可耻了

Shame on you!

这不是科学家该有的梦

That's no dream for a scientist!

你要给我什么巨大的惊喜啊

Okay,what's the big surprise?

稍等一下

Just a minute.

这个托盘里藏着

This tray contains clues

你和我如何共度情人节的线索

as to what you and I are going to be doing on Valentine's Day. 喔好吧

Oh. Wow. Okay.

让我看看

Let's see.

有牛奶巧克力

We've got,uh,milk chocolate,

瑞士硬干酪芝士火锅

Swiss cheese,fondue.

我的乳糖不耐症男友要吃完这些

My lactose-intolerant boyfriend is going to eat all this.

然后我骑在他背上

Then I'm going to climb on his back

直冲月球

and rocket to the moon?

不对

No.

但的确跟空中旅行有关

But it does involve air travel.

这样吧

Okay,um...

我用"瑞士"军刀

let me slice this Swiss cheese

切一片"瑞士"干酪

with my Swiss army knife,

你可以把它加到一杯

and then you can wash it down with a cup

"瑞士"小姐速溶可可里

of Swiss Miss instant cocoa.

嗯我觉得瑞士应该是个关键词了

Okay,I'm starting to think Swiss is key here.

没错

Uh-huh.

去迪士尼乐园玩马特洪峰雪橇过山车

We're going to Disneyland and ride the Matterhorn? 这怎么会跟空中旅行有关

How does that involve air travel?

去迪士尼世界玩马特洪雪橇过山车[奥兰多佛罗里达]

We're going to Disney World and ride the Matterhorn? 不对

No.

亲爱的开始是挺好玩的

Okay,sweetie,this started out fun,

但现在没意思了

but I'm over it.

我们要去瑞士的

We're going to Switzerland

欧洲核子研究中心参观超级对撞机

to see the CERN supercollider!

还有去滑雪

And ski. We'll also go skiing.

我们要去瑞士滑雪

We're going skiing in Switzerland?!

你滑我会摔倒不过是的

Well,you'll ski,I'll fall,but,yeah,

我们要去瑞士过情人节

we will be in Switzerland for Valentine's Day. 天啊莱纳德

Oh,my God,Leonard!

太好了

That's incredible!

别高兴得太早

Not so fast.

先别急着点

You might want to hold off

你的芜菁灯吧佩妮

on lighting your rabeliechtli,Penny.

芜什么玩意儿

Rabe-what-ly?

芜菁灯

Rabeliechtli.

芜菁灯

It means turnip light

是一种用根菜

and refers to a traditional lantern

手工雕刻的传统灯笼

hand-carved from a root vegetable

用于庆祝瑞士的特定节日

and used to celebrate certain Swiss festivals. 但你不会参加

Which you will not be celebrating

原因之一节日在秋季

{\c

原因之二

and B:

你去不了瑞士

you will not be going to Switzerland.

谢尔顿我们谈过了

Sheldon,we've been through this.

我带佩妮去

I'm taking Penny.

估计不行

Afraid not.

你还认得这个吗

Do you recognize this?

别提室友协议

Not the roommate agreement.

正是室友协议

Indeed,the roommate agreement.

请您注意友谊附加条款

I call your attention to the Friendship Rider

在附录C 未来义务

in Appendix C: Future Commitments.

第37条当一位朋友受邀

"Number 37: in the event one friend is ever invited 参观现在瑞士建设中的

"to visit the Large Hadron Collider,

大型强子对撞机

"now under construction in Switzerland,

该人应邀请另一位朋友相陪

he shall invite the other friend to accompany him."

偶滴神啊

Oh,for God's sakes.

你们连这个也写进协议里吗

You actually put that in an agreement?

里面还写了

Yeah. We also put in what happens

如果一人得了麦克阿瑟天才奖怎么办

if one of us wins a MacArthur Grant,

如果一人有超能力怎么办

or if one of us gets superpowers,

如果一人被僵尸咬了怎么办

or if one of us is bitten by a zombie.

就算我尸变他也不能杀我

He can't kill me,even if I turn.

里面没写一人有了女友怎么办吗

Is there anything in there about if one of you gets a girlfriend? 没有那个有点太不着调了

No,that seemed a little farfetched.

谢尔顿你真打算强制实施这个吗

Sheldon,do you really expect to enforce this?

我一直遵守

I've lived up

协议里的所有义务

to all my commitments under the agreement.

每天至少问候你一次

At least once a day I ask how you are,

即使我一点都不在意

even though I simply don't care.

我没有

I no longer

在晚上十点后进行生物危害演习了

stage spontaneous biohazard drills after 10:00 p.m.

我也放弃学习图瓦喉唱了

And I abandoned my goal to master Tuvan throat singing. -我知道不该问不过什么是-别啊

- Okay,I know I shouldn't ask,but what is...? - No.

如果允许我训练我能唱得更好

I'd be much further along if I'd been allowed to practice. 谢尔顿

Look,Sheldon,

我知道协议这么写

I know it's in the agreement,

如果你真的变成僵尸我保证不杀你

and if you turn into a zombie,I promise I will not kill you. 我宁愿让你喝我脑浆

In fact,I'll even let you eat my brains.

但我还是要带佩妮去瑞士

But I am taking Penny to Switzerland.

这是你的最终决定吗

Is that your final decision?

没错

It is.

很好

Very well.

他不会罢休对吧

It's not over,is it?

你以为呢

What do you think?

今早的车挺多啊

Got a bit of traffic this morning,huh?

你觉得会下雨吗

Think it's gonna rain?

今天早上

Instead of underpants,

我把土豆沙拉当内裤穿了

I covered my crotch with potato salad this morning.

有啥想法

Thoughts?

我知道怎么让你高兴

Okay,I know what'll cheer you up.

我们玩你的开车游戏吧

Let's play one of your driving games.

好啊

All right.

游戏名就叫叛徒

This game is called Traitors.

我说三个历史人物

I will name three historical figures,

你以背叛行为的罪恶程度

you put them in order

来给他们排下序

of the heinousness of their betrayal.

本尼迪克特·阿诺德犹大莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德博士Benedict Arnold,Judas,Dr. Leonard Hofstadter.

你真觉得我跟他们是一类人吗

You really think I belong with Benedict Arnold and Judas?

你说得对

You're right.

犹大至少为自己的作为

Judas had the decency to hang himself 以死谢罪了

after what he did.

别这样谢尔顿

Come on,Sheldon.

你就不能理解一下

Can't you at least try to understand

这对我有多重要吗

how much this means to me?

第二轮莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德

Round two: Leonard Hofstadter,

达斯·维达[星战黑武士] 鲁珀特·默多克Darth Vader,Rupert Murdoch.

鲁珀特·默多克

Rupert Murdoch?

福克斯电视台老板他们把《萤火虫》砍了He owns Fox,and they cancelled Firefly. 提示他和达斯·维达并列第二

Hint: he and Darth Vader are tied for #2.

生活大爆炸第四季 第一集 台词整理

Howard: And now the Kung Pao Chicken. 这是宫保鸡丁。 -Leonard: Ah, yeah. Wow. 啊,好,哇。 -Raj: Smooth. 厉害。 -Howard: And finally, my Moo Shu Pork. 最后,是我的木须肉。 -Raj: Whoo-hoo! 哇塞! -Howard: Oh, there you have it, gentlemen. Our entire dinner unpacked by robot.好了,先生们,你们都看到了机器人已经把所有饭菜取出来了。-Raj: And it only took 28 minutes. 仅仅花了28分钟时间。 -Sheldon: Impressive, but we must be cautious. 真不错啊,不过我们得小心点。 -Howard: Why? 为什么? -Sheldon: Today, it's a Chinese food retrieval robot. Tomorrow, it travels back in time and tries to kill Sarah Connor. 今天,这是个中餐传递机器人,明天,它会及时地穿越时空,回去谋杀Sarah Connor(终结者外传女主人公)。 -Leonard: I don't think that's going to happen, Sheldon. Sheldon 我可不相信会发生这样的事情。 -Sheldon: No one ever does. That's why it happens.。没人相信所以才会发生啊。 -Penny: Hey. Is the food here? Ooh. What's that? 嘿,外卖都到了? 哇,那是什么? -Howard: That, dear lady, is the Wolowitz Programmable Hand, designed

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第10集

莱纳德看我的 Hey, Leonard, check this out. 莱纳德她又来了 Leonard, she's doing it again. 我觉得你调戏食物会让谢尔顿郁闷 I think it upsets Sheldon when you play with the food. 不应该是她从碗里随便拿起食物 No. It upsets Sheldon when she willy-nilly takes it 而不顾还要平均分配的问题时 from the containers without regard 让谢尔顿很郁闷 for its equitable distribution. 这就是印度有饥荒的根本原因 This is essentially why you have famine in India. 你要我吐回去吗 You want me to put it back? 莱纳德 Leonard. 当你调戏谢尔顿时会让谢尔顿郁闷 It upsets Sheldon when you play with the Sheldon. 怎么样啊我亲爱的呆瓜们 What's up, my nerdizzles?

拉杰谢尔顿 Raj, Sheldon, 我想将我的女朋友伯纳黛特引见与你们 I want you to meet my girlfriend Bernadette. 你好莱纳德佩妮 Hello. Leonard, Penny, 你们认识我的女友伯纳黛特的 you know my girlfriend Bernadette. -嗯-嗨 - Yeah. - Hey. 伯纳黛特跟呆瓜们说绝对的Bernadette, say fo'shizzle to my nerdizzles. 我不能这么说 I don't think I can. 我没有霍华德那种街头痞子风 I don't have Howard's street cred. 我希望这没造成问题 I hope it's all right-- 我跟我的女朋友伯纳黛特说 I told my girlfriend Bernadette 她可以跟我们共进晚餐 she could join us for dinner.

生活大爆炸第三季S3E10 中英文对照剧本

莱纳德看我的 Hey,Leonard,check this out. 莱纳德她又来了 Leonard,she's doing it again. 我觉得你调戏食物会让谢尔顿郁闷 I think it upsets Sheldon when you play with the food.不应该是她从碗里随便拿起食物 No.It upsets Sheldon when she willy-nilly takes it 而不顾还要平均分配的问题时 from the containers without regard 让谢尔顿很郁闷 for its equitable distribution. 这就是印度有饥荒的根本原因 This is essentially why you have famine in India. 你要我吐回去吗 You want me to put it back? 莱纳德 Leonard. 当你调戏谢尔顿时会让谢尔顿郁闷 It upsets Sheldon when you play with the Sheldon. 怎么样啊我亲爱的呆瓜们 What's up,my nerdizzles? 拉杰谢尔顿 Raj,Sheldon, 我想将我的女朋友伯纳黛特引见与你们 I want you to meet my girlfriend Bernadette. 你好莱纳德佩妮 Hello.Leonard,Penny, 你们认识我的女友伯纳黛特的 you know my girlfriend Bernadette. -嗯-嗨 -Yeah.-Hey. 伯纳黛特跟呆瓜们说绝对的 Bernadette,say fo'shizzle to my nerdizzles. 我不能这么说 I don't think I can. 我没有霍华德那种街头痞子风 I don't have Howard's street cred. 我希望这没造成问题 I hope it's all right-- 我跟我的女朋友伯纳黛特说 I told my girlfriend Bernadette 她可以跟我们共进晚餐 she could join us for dinner.

生活大爆炸第三季剧本14

你发什么疯呢 Whatcha doing? 我在尝试以瞬时环形影像来审视我的成果 I'm attempting to view my work as a fleeting peripheral image 来激活我的上丘脑 so as to engage the superior colliculus of my brain. 真有趣 Interesting. 我一般喝点咖啡就行了 I usually just have coffee. 你彻夜未眠吗 You've been up all night? 早上了吗 Is it morning? 是的 Yes. 那我就是彻夜未眠了 Then I've been up all night. 你卡壳了 And you're stuck? 要不然怎么会有人想要激活上丘脑 Why else would a person try to engage their superior colliculus? 真抱歉亲爱的喝完咖啡前我可帮不了你 Oh,sorry,sweetie,I can't help you till I've had my coffee. 佩妮我早就告诉过你你要不把他关到他房间里Penny,I told you if you don't put him in his crate at night 他会在公寓里上蹿下跳一整夜 he just runs around the apartment. 现在又是在干嘛 What is he doing now? 他要不是在分解公式的项 Hmm,he's either isolating the terms 一一检验的话 of his formula and examining them individually, 就是在... or... 寻找在被彼得潘削掉之后 looking for the alligator that swallowed his hand 让短吻鳄吞噬的手 after Peter Pan cut it off. 虎克船长的手是被鳄鱼吃掉的 Captain Hook's hand was eaten by a crocodile, 不是短吻鳄 not an alligator.

生活大爆炸第四季剧本 S04E10

Series 4 Episode 10 – The Alien Parasite Hypothesis Scene: The apartment. Sheldon:Clarify something for me. Isn’t the point of a communal meal the exchange of ideas and opinions? An opportunity to consider important issues of the day? Leonard: It is. You just kind of put a damper on things when you said, the next person I see talking with food in their mouth will be put to death. Sheldon: Well, we could argue about who said what all night long, but to set things back on course, I will propose a new topic of conversation. Leonard: Great. Sheldon: What is the best number? By the way, there’s only one correct answer. Raj: Five million, three hundred eighteen thousand and eight? Sheldon: Wrong. The best number is 73. You’re probably wondering why. Leonard: No. Howard: Uh-uh. Raj: We’re good. Sheldon: 73 is the 21st prime number. Its mirror, 37, is the 12th, and its mirror, 21, is the product of multiplying, hang on to your hats, seven and three. Eh? Eh? Did I lie? Leonard: We get it. 73 is the Chuck Norris of numbers. Sheldon: Chuck Norris wishes. In binary, 73 is a palindrome, one-zero-zero-one-zero-zero-one which backwards is one-zero-zero-one-zero-zero-one, exactly the same. All Chuck Norris backwards gets you is Sirron Kcuhc. Raj: Just for the record, when you enter five million three hundred eighteen thousand and eight in a calculator, upside-down it spells boobies. Leonard: Remember when you were wondering why the girls didn’t want to eat with us tonight? Howard: Yeah, I get it now. Scene: A bar. Penny: I love your little heart locket, Bernadette. Bernadette: Oh, thanks. Howard gave it to me. It’s the cutest thing. Every time I have dinner with his mom, the next day I get jewellery. Amy: Did you know that the iconic Valentine’s heart shape is not actuall y based on the shape of a human heart, but rather on the shape of the buttocks of a female bending over? Penny: Oh, so I spent seventh grade dotting my I’s with little asses? Cool. Zack: Hey, Penny, how’s it going? Penny: Hey, Zack, what are you doing here? Zack: My dad’s company prints the menus for this place. I’m just dropping off some new ones laminated. Makes ‘em easier to clean if people throw up on ‘em. Guess how I got the idea? Penny: Yeah, I got it, I got it. Uh, Zack, these are my friends Bernadette and Amy. Bernadette: Hi. Zack: Hey. Amy: Hoo. Zack: Okay, well, it was good to see you. Penny: Yeah, you, too. Bernadette: He’s really cute. How do you know him? Penny: Oh, we went out a couple of times. Amy: I’m often flummoxed by current slang. Does went out mean had intercourse? Bernadette: Yes. Penny: No, no. But in this case, yes.

生活大爆炸第三季剧本DOCS3E15

嗯我也想你了亲爱的 Yeah,I miss you,too,sweetie. 我得挂了晚上见吧 Listen,I got to go,but I'll see you tonight? 好的 Okay. 拜拜 Bye-bye. 拜拜 Bye-bye. 不你先挂嘛 No,you hang up first. 喂 Hello? 老兄我为你好不容易找到个女朋友而高兴 Dude,I'm glad you finally got a girlfriend, 但你非得当着我们这些光棍的面 but do you have to do all that lovey-dovey stuff 玩那套你亲我热的把戏吗 in front of those of us who don't? 事实上他也许该当如此 Actually,he might have to. 在经济学里有种概念被称之为地位商品 There's an economic concept known as a positional good 它只在持有人手中才能彰显其价值 in which an object is only valued by the possessor 因为其他人无法拥有 because it's not possessed by others. 这个词由经济学家弗列得·赫希杜撰于1976年 The term was coined in 1976 by economist Fred Hirsch 用来取代更口语化但并不准确的"哦也-哦也"[嘲讽] to replace the more colloquial,but less precise "neener-neener." 才不是呢 That's not true. 我的快乐不是建立于 My happiness is not dependent 挚友的杯具与孤独之上的 on my best friend being miserable and alone. 谢谢 Thank you. 当然要说我没得儿意地笑肯定是说谎了 Although,I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a little bit of a perk.

生活大爆炸剧本

站住 Hold. 干嘛 What? 解释你为什么打喷嚏 Explain your sneeze. 什么 I'm sorry? -你有过敏症吗-没有 - Do you have allergies? - No. 你在沙拉上放太多胡椒粉了吗 Is there too much pepper on your salad? 我没在沙拉上加胡椒粉 I don't put pepper on salads. 够了坐那边去 I've heard enough. Sit over there. 别这样我不想一个人坐 Oh,come on.I don't want to sit by myself. [美国伤寒带菌者] 当年伤寒玛丽也这么说 That's what Typhoid Mary said, 显然她朋友让步了所以都病了 And clearly,her friends buckled. 伙计们帮帮我 Guys,help me. 谢尔顿别这样 Sheldon,come on. 不就是一个喷嚏嘛 Yeah,it's just one sneeze. -自个坐去吧-再见兄弟 - You're on your own. - See you,buddy. 莱纳德我有东西给你看 Oh,Leonard,I have something for you. 根据室友协议 Per our roommate agreement,this is 这是提前24小时通知 Your 24-hour notice that I will be having 我有一位无血缘关系的女性要在咱家住两晚 A non-related female spending two nights in our apartment. 你说的无血缘关系的女性 When you say "non-related female," 应该指人类吧 You still mean human,right? 当然

生活大爆炸第四季第一集_3中英文对照台词

生活大爆炸第四季第一集_3 剧情简介: The Big Bang Theory是一部以"科学天才"为背景的情景喜剧.四位科学天才分别是:可爱善解人意的Leonard,高智商零情商的Sheldon,会六国语言的Howard Wolowitz,以及患有严重的"与异性交往障碍症"的Rajesh Koothrappali.有一天,美貌性感的女孩Penny成为了Leonard与Sheldon的邻居,因此,一个美女和四个科学阿宅屌丝的故事就这样在笑声中开始上演. 台词: -Leonard: How about an acetylene torch? acetylene torch: 乙炔焊炬 用乙炔焊炬怎么样? -Howard: Okay, I can't believe this needs to be said out loud. loud: 响亮地,大声地 我真不敢相信我要大声说出来, No pulling, no saws, no torches. 不要拉,不要锯,不要焊炬。 -Leonard: Well, then what do you want us to do? 好吧,那你要我们怎么做? -Woman: Howard, I made cookies for you cookies: 饼干

Howard我给你和你的小朋友们 and your little friends! 做了饼干。 -Howard: That's great, Mom, thanks! 那太好了,妈妈,谢谢。 -Woman: I'll bring them up with some Hawaiian Punch! Hawaiian punch: 夏威夷混合果汁 我会把它们和夏威夷鸡尾酒一起送去。 -Howard: Don't come up here! 不要上来! -Woman: Why not?! Are you ashamed of your mother?! be ashamed of: 难为情,对…感到羞耻 为什么不?! 你以你妈为耻?! -Howard: Yes, but that's not the point! 是的,但那不是重点! Get me out of here. 把我从这里弄走。 -Leonard: You have any ideas, Raj? 你有什么主意吗,Raj? -Raj: Right now, all I can think about is cookies and Hawaiian Punch. 现在,我能想到的只有饼干和夏威夷鸡尾酒。

生活大爆炸第三季剧本DOCS3E6

风筝嗬 Kites,ho! 风筝嗬 Kites,ho! 不好意思 Excuse me. 你们误用了"嗬"这个词 You're misusing the word "ho." 这是用于引起目标注意的感叹词 It's an interjection used to call attention 而不是物体例如"停下嗬" to a destination,not an object,as in,uh,"Land,ho!" 或者"向西嗬" Or,uh,"Westward,ho!" 风筝嗬 Kites,ho! 各位好在忙什么 Hey,guys. Whatcha doin'? 出去发现电的存在吗 Going out to discover electricity? 如果你说的是本杰明·富兰克林的成果 If you're referring to the work of Benjamin Franklin, 他没有"发现电的存在" he did not "discover electricity," 他只是利用风筝证明 he merely used a kite to determine 闪电"带"电 that lightning "consists" of electricity. 他还发明了富兰克林壁炉式取暖炉 He also invented the Franklin stove, 双光眼镜和灵活导尿管 bifocals and the flexible urinary catheter. 风筝嗬 Kites,ho. 我们准备去斗风筝 We're heading out for some kite fighting. -斗风筝-对 - "Kite fighting"? - Oh,yeah. 一项极具竞争性和激烈性的运动 It's an extremely competitive,cutthroat sport. 其实割到喉咙的风险很低 Well,actually,the risk of throat cutting is very low. 另外严重被线擦伤才是真实 On the other hand,severe string burn is a real

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第4集

一切都好 Okay-dokay. 每次看这部电影我都很困惑 This movie baffles me every time we watch it. 什么意思 What do you mean? 指南说得一清二楚 The instructions are very clear: 午夜后别喂魔怪 "don't feed the gremlins after midnight." 别弄湿魔怪 "don't get the gremlins wet." 这能有多难 How hard is that? 伙计们好啊 Hi,guys. 好啊亲爱的 Hi,honey. 好 Hey. 都已经是"亲爱的"啦 Ooh,we're "honey" now,are we?

对自从他们发展至肉体关系 Yes. Since their relationship become carnal, 佩妮就升级了对他的爱称 Penny has upgraded his designated term of endearment, 跟她称为"甜心"的人区分 Thus distinguishing him from those she calls "sweetie," 通常为了略微消减隐含的讽刺之意 Usually in an attempt to soften a thinly-veiled insult. 别这么无聊"甜心" You're boring people,"sweetie". 但有时她就是赤裸裸的讽刺 Although,sometimes,she omits the veil entirely. 你们在干什么 So,what are you guys doing? 庆祝哥伦布发现美洲纪念日 Celebrating Columbus day. 我们在看《七宝奇谋》《小魔怪》《少年福尔摩斯》 We're watching goonies,gremlins and young sherlock holmes. 都是克里斯·哥伦布的作品 They're all written by Chris Columbus. 好啊 Okay.

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第23集

'cause you know I'll do it! 搞定激光接上电源了 Ok,we've got the power to the laser. 我应该带把伞来的 I should've brought an umbrella. 作甚啊又不会下雨 What for? It's not gonna rain. 我知道 I know that. 但我如此白嫩的肌肤还是有可能被月光灼伤的 But with skin as fair as mine,moon burn is real possibility. 这是个"逗你玩儿" 对吧 That's a "Bazinga," Right? 我的巅峰之作你觉得呢 One of my best,don't you think? 霍华德你要不要再检查一下 Howard,do you want to double-check 激光上的赤道仪装置 the equatorial mount on the laser? 我们得把它锁定到"宁静之海"上[月面某部名称] We need it locked onto the Sea of Tranquility. 没问题

You got it. 天拉杰别这样 Oh,Raj,no. 人们花了无数美元发明了英特网 Billions of dollars have gone into inventing the Internet 并在上面发了无数艳照 and filling it with pictures of naked women, 就是为了让我们不需要通过窗户来偷窥啊 so we don't have to peep through windows. 我才没有呢 It's not like that. 我只不过在看别人的电视而已 I'm watching someone's TV. 正在播《傲骨贤妻》呢 The Good Wife is on. 告诉你这就是我的新《实习医生格蕾》 I tell you,this is my new Grey's Anatomy. 莱纳德莱纳德 Leonard,Leonard. 那是啥那是啥 What is that? What is that? 别紧张不就是只脏袜子嘛

生活大爆炸第三季英文剧本台词02

谢尔顿你错了 Sheldon,you're wrong. 金刚狼出生时没有骨爪 Wolverine was not born with bone claws. 霍华德 Howard, 你知道我是个聪明绝顶的人 you know me to be a very smart man. 我要是错了我能不知道吗 Don't you think if I were wrong,I'd know it? -首先... -算了吧 - Okay,first of all... - Give it up,dude. 别跟疯子争辩了 You're arguing with a crazy person. 我不是疯子 I'm not crazy. 我妈妈带我去检测过 My mother had me tested. -伙计们 -你来这干嘛 - Hey,guys. - What are you doing here? 你说呢今晚是新漫画书之夜啊 What do you mean? It's new comic book night. 鉴于你和佩妮终于勾搭上了 Yeah,but since you and Penny finally hooked up,we thought 我们以为你们会来个光溜溜之夜呢 you two would be having bouncy naked yum-yum night. 生活并非只有性爱拉杰 There's more to life than sex,Raj. 谁认同"莱佩情24小时内熄火" Okay,who had "Leonard flames out with Penny in less than 24 hours"? 我 I did. 什么都没熄火 Nothing flamed out. 我们没必要夜夜春宵 We don't have to have sex every night,you know. 是没必要但强烈推荐啊 You don't have to,but it's highly recommended. 在机遇之窗猛然关闭之前好好利用这段绝佳时期 Yeah,take advantage of that window of opportunity before it slams shut on your little dinky. 这不是机遇的问题 It's not a matter of opptunity. 我们要了解对方

生活大爆炸第四季剧本 S04E02

S4E02 – The Cruciferous V egetable Amplification Scene: The apartment. Sheldon has a series of whiteboards across the room. Leonard: Whatchadoin’ there? Working on a new plan to catch the roadrunner? Sheldon: The humorous implication being that I am Wile E. Coyote? Leonard: Yes. Sheldon: And this is a schematic for a bird-trapping device that will ultimately backfire and cause me physical injury? Leonard: Yes. Sheldon: What I’m doing here is trying to determine when I’m going to die. Leonard: A lot of people are working on that research. So what is all this? Sheldon: My family history factoring in longevity, propensity for disease, et cetera. Leonard: Interesting. Cause of death for Uncle Carl was KBB. What’s KBB? Sheldon: Killed by badger. Leonard: How’s t hat? Sheldon: It was Thanksgiving. Uncle Carl said, I think there’s a badger living in our chimney. Hand me that flashlight. Those were the last words he ever spoke to us. Leonard: I don’t think you need to worry about death by badgers being hereditary. Sheldon: Not true. The fight or flight instinct is coded genetically. Instead of fleeing, he chose to fight barehanded against a brawny member of the weasel family. Who’s to say that I don’t share that flawed DNA? Leonard: You can always get a badger and find out. Sheldon: But seriously, even if I disregard the Uncle Carl factor, at best I have 60 years left. Leonard: That long, huh? Sheldon: 60 only takes me to here. I need to get to here. Leonard: What’s there? Sheldon: The earliest estimate of the singularity, when man will be able to transfer his consciousness into machines and achieve immortality. Leonard: So, you’re upset about missing out on becoming some sort of freakish self-aware robot? Sheldon: By this much. Leonard: Tough break. You want eggs? Sheldon: You don’t get it, Leonard. I’m going to miss so much, the unified field theory,cold fusion, the dogapus. Leonard: What’s a dogapus? Sheldon: A hybrid dog and octopus. Man’s underwater best friend. Leonard: Is somebody working on that? Sheldon: I was going to. I planned on giving it to myself on my 300th birthday. Leonard: Wait a minute. You hate dogs. Sheldon: A dogapus can play fetch with eight balls. No one can hate that. Credits sequence. Scene: The apartment. Howard: What do we owe you? Leonard: It came to $28.17. Let’s say six bucks apiece. Howard: Here you go. Leonard: Thank you. Penny: What? Leonard: Never mind. I got it. Penny: Oh, you wanted me to pay.

生活大爆炸第三季英文剧本台词12

看咱哥俩准备好去奔赴四人约会 Look at us,getting ready for a double date 还是和真正的女人且光明正大的 With actual women who publicly acknowledge 以女朋友身份 They're our girlfriends. 没错真女人最赞 Yes,actual women are the best. 我就不明白了 I don't understand. 难道还有其他种类的女人 What other kind of women are there? 霍华德人造女性是属于你的研究部门的 Howard,artificial women are your department. 你要接这个茬吗 You want to take this? 才不咧那会吓坏他的 No,it would just freak him out. 听着在出发之前 Listen,before we leave, 我要警告你我是个热情的男人 I should warn you,I'm a passionate man 倾向于公开地表达我炙热的感情 And I tend towards public displays of affection. 你到底想说什么啊霍华德 What are you trying to tell me,Howard? 我会在车里或餐厅里缠绵一下 There might be some making out in the car or the restaurant, 而且我不想让伯纳黛特感到不安 And I don't want Bernadette to feel uncomfortable, 所以如果你和佩妮也打啵儿的话会有所帮助的 So it would help if you and Penny made out,too. 别担心 Don't worry. 我们正打算在沙拉吧上云雨一番咧 We're planning to have sex right on the salad bar. 晚上好白种人 Namaste,white people. 好消息 Good news! 我租到了四小时特别版的《守望者》 I rented us the four-hour edition of Watchmen.

生活大爆炸第二季台词(中英文对照)11

生活大爆炸第二季英文剧本台词11.txt 你的论点完全缺乏科学论证。 argument: 论点 lack: 缺乏 scientific: 科学的 merit: 价值 It is well established Superman cleans his, uniform by flying into Earth's yellow sun, establish: 确定 Superman: 虚构的超级英雄,美国漫画中的经典人物,诞生于1938年6 月,出现在DC漫画公司的多种书籍中,还被改编成动画、电影、电视剧、舞台剧,影响深远 uniform: 制服 十分肯定的是,超人飞到地球的黄色恒星,可以清洁他的超人服。 which incinerates any contaminate matter incinerate: 烧成灰 contaminate: 受到污染的 matter: 物质 任何污染物都可以烧掉。 and leaves t invulnerable Kryptonian, fabric unharmed and daisy fresh. invulnerable: 不会受伤害的 Kryptonia: 克里普顿星,超人出生地 fabric: 纤维织物 unharmed: 没有受伤的 daisy: 极好的【非常的】 fresh: 新鲜的【干净的】 只留下不可摧毁的氪星球纤维布,完全无害,超级干净。 -Wolowitz: What if he gets something, Kryptonian on it? 要是又染上啥氪星球的东西怎么办? -Sheldon:Like what? 比如什么呢? -Wolowitz: I don't know. Kryptonian mustard. mustard: 芥末 不知道,也许氪芥末吧。 -Sheldon: I think we can safely assume that all, Kryptonian condiments were destroyed assume: 假定 condiment: 调味品 destroy: 毁坏 我觉得我们完全可以设想,所有氪星球调味品都被毁灭掉了。 when the planet Krypton exploded. planet: 星球 explode: 爆炸 因为氪星已经爆炸了。 -Raj: Or it turned into mustard Kryptonite, turn into: 变成 或者全变成芥末放射物了。 the only way to destroy a rogue, Kryptonian hotdog threatening Earth. rogue: 劣质的 hotdog: 热狗 threaten: 威胁 这是消灭威胁地球的,劣质氪星热狗的唯一办法。 -Leonard: Raj, please, let's stay serious here. serious: 严肃的 Raj,拜托,严肃点讨论。 Superman's body is Kryptonian, therefore, his sweat is Kryptonian. therefore: 因此 sweat: 汗 超人的身体来自氪星,他的汗水也是。 -Wolowitz: Yeah, what about Kryptonian pit stains? pit: 痕迹 stain: 污点 对,还有氪星的汗渍呢?

相关主题