搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 走遍美国中英文对照

走遍美国中英文对照

ACT I

Excuse me. My name is Richard Stewart. 打扰一下,我叫Richarrd Stewart

I'm a photographer. 我是一位摄影师。

May I take a picture of you and your little boy? 我可以和你和你的小男孩拍一张照吗?

What's it for? 是做什麽用的 ?

It's for a book. 是为一本书拍的。

You're writing a book? 你在写一本书吗?

It's a book of pictures. 这是一本摄影集。

I call it Family Album, U.S.A. 我称之为家庭相册,美国

Oh, that's a nice idea. 噢 这想法不错。

Well, it's fine if you take our picture. 你想给我们拍照就请吧

I'm Martha Vann. 我叫Martha Vann。

Thank you. I appreciate your help. 谢谢。很感谢你们的帮助。

I'm Richard. What's your name? 我是Richard。 你叫什么?

Gerald. Gerald。

How old are you, Gerald? Gerald 你今年多大大

Five. 五岁。

And where do you live? 你们住在哪

We live in California. 我们住在Californiaa 。

Well, welcome to New York. 噢 欢迎你们到纽约来

OK, just a second. 好了,请稍等一下。

I'm almost ready here. 我快要准备就绪了。

Can I help you? 我能帮你忙吗?

Oh, please. 噢 太好了。

Hold Gerald's hand, please. Great! 请握住Gerald的手。很好

Now point to the buildings. 现在请指著那些建筑筑物

Terrific! 好极了

Give Mommy a kiss, Gerald. Nice! Gerald 亲一亲妈妈妈,很好

Thank you, Gerald. 谢谢你 Gerald。

And thank you, Mrs. Vann. 谢谢 Vann太太

Oh, my pleasure. 噢 不客气。

We'll be looking for your book. 我们会去买你的书。

Thank you. Good-bye. Bye, Gerald. 谢谢。再见。Geraldd 再见。

Thanks again. 再次谢谢 。

Oh, you're welcome. 噢 请别客气。

Hey, let me take your picture! 嘿,让我拍张你的照片!

Wonderful. Please. 好啊 请。

Are you from New York? 你是从纽约来的吗 ?

No, I'm from Greece. 不是,我是从希腊来的。

I'm an exchange student. 我是一名交换学生。

When did you come here? 是什麽时候来这的?

Three months ago. 三个月之前。

Your English is very good. 你的英语说得很好。

Thanks. 谢谢你的夸奖。

I studied English in school. 我在学校学的是英语

Would you like some coffee? 要不要来点咖啡?

No, thank you. 不要 谢谢。

Tell me about your book. 谈谈你的书吧。

Oh, it's not finished yet, 噢 它尚未完成

but I have some of the pictures. 但我手头有一些照片

Would you like to see them? 要不要看一看

Yes. I'd like that. 要啊 我想看一看。

Here they are. Family Album, U.S.A. 就在这,家庭相册,美国

It's an album of pictures of the United States: 这是关于美国的一些照片

the cities, the special places, and the people. 一些城市 一些特别的地方以及人们的摄影选辑

And these

are pictures of people working: 这是工作中人们的照片

steelworkers, bankers, police, street vendors, 钢架工人,银行职员,警察,街头摊贩

ambulance drivers, doctors.... 救护车驾驶 医生…

Oh, this is my father. He's a doctor. 噢 这是我父亲 他是一名医生

This is my mother. 这是我母亲。

What's her name? 她叫什麽名字

Ellen. Ellen。

My younger brother, Robbie. 这是我弟弟Robbie

He goes to high school. 他在上高中。

This is my sister Susan. 这是我妹妹Susan

She works for a toy company. 她在一家玩具公司工作

Here's my grandfather. He lives in Florida. 这是我祖父 他住在Florida

And this is my wife Marilyn. 这是我太太Marilyn

Oh, she's very pretty. 噢 她很漂亮。

Thanks. And what about your family? 谢谢。那你的家庭呢

They are in Thessaloniki. 他们住在Thessaloniiki

That's a large city in northern Greece. 那是希腊北部的一个大城市

But now I'm living in the Bronx. 但现在我住在Bronx乔。

With a Greek-American family? 跟希裔美国家庭住吗

No. Hispanic. 不是 是西语裔家庭庭

Oh no! It's five thirty. 哎呀 已经五点半了了

Will you excuse me? 我失陪了

I have to meet my wife. 我得去接我太太。

It was nice meeting you. 非常高兴遇见你。

It was a pleasure meeting you, too. 我也很高兴碰到你。

Thanks for your help. 谢谢你的帮助。

And good luck! I've got to go. 祝你好运,我得走了

By the way, I'm Richard. 噢 我忘了说 我叫Richar

What's your name? 你叫什么呢?

Alexandra. Alexandra。

Bye-bye, Alexandra. Thanks. 再见 Alexandra 谢谢。

Bye-bye. Richard! Richard! You left your bag! 再见。Richard Ricchard 你掉了一个旅行袋。

Family Album, U.S.A. 家庭相册,美国

It's an album of pictures of the United States. 这是一个相册的关于美国的照片

Richard takes many pictures for his album. 理查德采取的许多照片,他的相册。

He photographs the cities like New York... 他的照片的城市如纽约, ...

and other special places. 和其他特别的地方。

He photographs people working: 他的照片,人们的工作:

police, ambulance drivers, steel workers, doctors. 警察,救护车司机,钢铁工人,医生。

Philip Stewart, Richard's father, is a doctor. 弘斯图尔特,理查德的父亲是一名医生。

He's a pediatrician, a children's doctor. 他是一名儿科医生,儿童的医生。

And Richard's mother, Ellen Stewart, is a home maker. 理查德的母亲,埃伦斯图尔特,是一个家制造商。

His brother Robbie, 他的弟弟罗比,

is a student of Riverdale High School. 是一个地区的高中学生

He's 17. 他17岁

Richard has one sister. Richard有一个姐姐

Her name is Susan. 她叫Susan

She works for a toy company in New York City.

她在一家玩具公司工作

Malcolm Stewart is Richard's grandfather. 马尔科姆斯图尔特是理查德的祖父。

He's 72 years old and lives in Florida. 他的72岁,住在佛罗里达州。

And this is Richard's wife, Marilyn Stewart. 这是理查德的妻子,玛丽莲斯图尔特。

She is a fashion designer and a sales clerk 她是一位时装设计师和销售秘书

in a boutique in New York City. 在纽约市一个精品店

You'll meet Marilyn Stewart 您满足玛丽莲斯图尔特

and all of the other Stewarts in Family Album, U.S.A. 和所有其他stewarts在家庭相册,美国 30小时记忆3000单词的秘诀 专治男女记不住单词

相关主题