搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 常见商务英语句完整版

常见商务英语句完整版

常见商务英语句完整版
常见商务英语句完整版

常见商务英语句

HEN system office room 【HEN16H-HENS2AHENS8Q8-HENH1688】

商务英语100句

1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...

我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关…

2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。

3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...

关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…

4. In my previous e-mail on October

5...

在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到…

5. As I mentioned earlier about...

在先前我所提到的关于…

6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...

如我在之前邮件中所提到的…

7. As we discussed on the phone...

如我们上次在电话中所说的…

8. from our decision at the previous meeting...

如我们在上次会议中所决定的…

9. as you requested...

根据贵方要求…

10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...

回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…

11. This is in response to your e-mail today.

这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。

12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。

13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate . provide more details.我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。

15. Please be advised/informed that...

请被告知...

16. Please note that...

请注意...

17. We would like to inform you that...

我们想要通知你...

18. I am convinced that...

我确信...

19. We agree with you on...

我们同意你在...的看法。

20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008...

从2008年10月4日开始生效...

21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。

22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。

23. I am delighted to tell you that...

我很高兴地告诉你...

24. We are pleased to learn that...

我们很高兴得知...

25. We wish to notify you that...

我们希望通知你...

26. Congratulation on your...

恭喜您...

27. I am fine with the proposal.

我对这份提案没异议。

28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.我十分高兴地通知你,我们已经同意您参加于2008年11月22-24日举行的研讨会。

29. We are sorry to inform you that...

我们很抱歉地通知您...

30. I'm afraid I have some bad news. 恐怕我今天要宣布一些坏消息。

31. There are a number of issues with our new system.我们的新系统有些问题。

32. Due to circumstances beyond our control...由于情况超出我们的控制...

33. I don't feel too optimistic about...我对...不太乐观

34. It would be difficult for us to accept...我们很难接受...

35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.我不得不这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。

36. We would be grateful if you could...如果你可以...我们会很感激的。

37. I could appreciate it if you could...如果你可以...我会很感激。

38. Would you please send us…你能否寄给我们…

39. We need your help.

我们需要你的帮助。

40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.我们希望您能将此信息传达给你们的员工,非常感谢。

41. We look forward to your clarification.

我们期待你的澄清。

42. Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.您若能立即关注此事,我们将非常感激。

43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.如果您能从百忙中抽出时间,我希望能与您见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间。

44. Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.请让我知道您对这件事情初步的想法。

45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend

请您回信如果您计划参加

46. Please advise if you agree with this approach.请告知我们你是否同意这个方法。

47. Could you please let me know the status of this project

请通知我这个计划的进度

48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.如果可能,当你完成提案,我希望你能发一份复本给我。

49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.如果能在下周一前收到您的答复,我将非常感激。

50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.希望您满意,如果不满意,请发邮件尽快通知我。

51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June

请您在6月份前答复我上述问题好吗

52. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible

如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答复

53. If you wish, we would be happy to...如果你有需要,我们很乐意...

54. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.如果我有什么可以帮得上忙的, 请告诉我。

there's anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.对于这件事,如果还有什么我能帮得上忙的地方,请随时与我联络。

you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.如果关于此事你需要额外的建议,请让我们知道,我们会试着看看这是否可行。

57. I'm just writing to remind you of...我只是写信来提醒您...

58. May we remind you that...我们想要提醒您...

59. I am enclosing...

我附上...

60. Please find enclosed...

请查阅附件...

61. Attached hereto...

附件是关于...

62. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…

附上关于某某的最新资料…

63. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.

附上产品计划书的草稿,请审查及评价。

64. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

如果你有任何问题,请随时与我联系。

65. I hope my clarification has been helpful.希望我的说明对你有所帮助。

66. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.请随时与我联系,我将持续地提供全程支持。

67. Please let me know if this is suitable.请让我知道这是否恰当。

68. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

很期待能尽快见到你。

69. We look forward to hearing from you soon.我们很期待能得到您的回复。

70. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.希望上述说明很清楚,如有必要,我们很乐意再进一步讨论。

71. I look forward to receiving your reply soon.我期待很快能收到你的回复。

72. Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.期待在预期的时间收到你的反馈。

73. I'll keep you posted.

我会与你保持联系。

74. Please keep me informed on the matter.请随时让我知道这件事的发展。

75. For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482.有任何评价或建议,请拨打2552-7482联络Nadia。

76. I would like to apologize for...

我想就...道歉...

77. I apologize for the delay in...

对于...的耽搁,我深感抱歉。

78. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.对于产生的任何不便,我们感到抱歉。

79. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.对于造成的不便,我深感抱歉。

80. I'm sorry about last time.

上次的事我很抱歉。

81. We apologize for not replying you earlier.对于未能早一点回信给你,我们感到抱歉。

82. I'm really sorry about this.这件事,我真的很抱歉。

83. Sorry, I'm late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1.抱歉,太迟回您在4月1日(星期一)发给我的邮件。

84. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn't inconvenience you too much.我们为耽搁道歉,希望这没有给您带来太多不便。

that this will not cause you too much trouble.希望不会为您造成太多麻烦。

if my voice message is not clear enough.如果我的电话留言不够清楚,我深感抱歉。

87. Thank you for your help.

谢谢你的帮助。

88. I appreciate very much that you...

我非常感激你...

89. I truly appreciate it.

我真的很感激。

90. Thank you for your participation.

谢谢你的参与。

91. Thank you so much for inviting me.

非常感谢您的邀请。

92. Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.恭喜各位并十分感谢各位所做的努力。

93. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.很感激您的理解及合作。

94. Your prompt response will be most appreciated.很感激您快速的答复。

95. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.再一次感谢大家的承诺及支持。

96. Thanks for your input/clarification/message.谢谢你的投入/澄清/信息。

97. Any comments will be much appreciated.对于您提出的任何建议,我将深表感谢。

98. Thank you very much for everything you've done for me.谢谢你为我所做的一切。

99. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.我很感激你对这件事情的理解。

100. Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job.请向有关的同仁传达我的谢意,他们真的干得很好。

商务英语句子及翻译

1、The market leader is frequently able to lead other firms in the introduction of new products, in price changes, in the level or intensity of promotions, and so on. 市场领导者在引进新产品、调整价格、促销活动等方面能够领导其它企业。 2、Contrary to a common belief, wholly dominating a market, or having a monopoly, is seldom an advantage: competitors expand markets and find new uses and users for products, which enriches everyone in the field, but the market leader more than its competitors. 和普遍看法相反,完全控制市场,或者垄断,很难有优势:竞争者扩大市场,寻找产品的新用途和客户,从而使这个领域的人富有,但是市场领导者比竞争者得到更多。 3、In the car hire business, the challenger actually advertises this fact: for many years Avis used the slogan ‘We’re number two. We try harder.’ 在汽车市场,竞争者登广告的真相是:阿维斯多年来一直用这个标语“我们是第二,我们一直很努力。” 4、Although small companies are generally flexible, and can quickly respond to market conditions, their narrow range of customers causes problematic fluctuations in turnover and profit. 尽管一些小公司很灵活,能够迅速对市场情况做出反应,他们有限的范围内的客户们导致翻覆波动和利润的不确定。5、Although the market could understand data concerning companies’earnings, it was highly inefficient in valuing assets, including land, buildings and pension funds. 尽管市场能够获悉企业收入的资料,对价值资产的利用效率非常低,包括土地,建筑和养老基金。 6、The ideal targets for such buyouts were companies with huge cash reserves that enabled the buyer to pay the interest on the debt, or companies with successful subsidiaries that could be sold to repay the principal, or companies in fields that are not sensitive to a recession such as food and tobacco.

商务英语常用经典句子

what time would be convenient for you? 你看什么时间比较方便? I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation. 我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。Here is to our next project! 为我们下一个项目干杯! Would you please tell me when you are free? 请问你什么时候有空? glad to have the opportunity of visiting your company and I hope to conclude some business with you。很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。 What I care about is the quality of the goods. 我关心的是货物的质量。Please have a look at those samples. 请给我看一下那些样品。 I'd like to know any business connections abroad. 我想多了解一些你们公司。 I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you. 我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。 Can I have your price list? 你能给我价格单吗? Will you give us an indication of prices? 你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗? I am in charge of export business. 我负责出口生意。 I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods. 我正考虑向你们订货。 Let's call it a deal. 好,成交!Our product is the best seller. 我们的产品最畅销。 Our product is really competitive in the word market. 我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。 Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. 我们的产品行销海外许多地区。 It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise. "重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。 I wish you success in your business transaction. 祝你生意兴隆。 I want to out your product. 我想了解一下你们的产品。 this is our latest development. 这是我们的新产品。 We have a wide selection of colors and designs. 我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。 The quality must be in strict conformity with that of sample. 质量必须与样品一样。 二、价格 I think we can strike a bargain with you if your pries are competitive. 我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。 Is that your quoted prices? 这是你方的价格吗? It would be very difficult to come down with the price. 我们很难再降价了。Our prices are the most reasonable. 我们的价格是最合理的。

商务英语100句

1. It…s a long time since I had the pleasure of seeing you…… 我们很久不见了。 2. Y ou must be tired from the long flight. Please take a rest today.长时间地搭乘飞机您一定累了,今天就请好好休息吧。。 3. Since it is hot today,I…m sure a beer after work will taste wonderful.既然天气这么热,我觉得结束工作后喝一杯啤酒将会特别爽快。 4. There is nothing I enjoy more than going on a hike.没有一样事情能够像足球那样让我入迷。 5. I m ust admit I don…t take a great deal of interest in cooking.我得承认,我的承认我对烹调一点不感兴趣。 6. Going and looking around the suburbs is a marvellous way to spend a day off.休息日到郊外走走看看不失为一个好方法。 7. What sort of work do you do at X? 您担任什么职务? 8. It…s really very ki nd of you to come to see me off.您能来送行真是太好了。 9. I…ll be looking forward to our next meeting.我期待我们下一次的会面。 10. Thank you for your kind invitation,but I just learned I have

商务英语常用的900句句型

Unit 1希望与要求 Part 1 1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods . 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。 2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。 3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。 4. We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。 5. It?s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。 6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。 7. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。 8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。 9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。 10. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further. 我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。11. I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon. 希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。 12. I hoped we can cooperate happily. 希望我们合作愉快。

商务英语句子翻译整理

1、我们愿与贵公司建立业务往来。 We are willing to establish trade relations with your company. 2、我们愿为发展双方贸易提供机会。 We wish to offer you an opportunity to develop bilateral trade. 3、我公司经营电子产品的进出口业务,希望与贵方建立商业关系。 This corporation specializes in importing and exporting electronic products and wishes to enter into business relations with you. 4、根据你公司1月20日来函要求,现附寄目录一份。 As requested in your letter of Jan.20, we enclose a copy of our catalogue. 5、对你努力为我公司开拓市场,深表感谢 We very much appreciate your efforts to explore the market for our products. 6、我们相信,我们双方的业务将随着时间的推移而得到发展。 We are sure that the business between us will be promoted in years to come. 7、我们保证对于贵方的询价给予充分的重视。 We assure you of our best attention to any inquiries from you. 8、殷切地盼望早日来函。We anticipate a prompt reply from you. 9、如果你方报价具有竞争性,交货期可接受的话,我们愿向你方订货。 We shall be very glad to place our order with you if your quotation is competitive and delivery date acceptable. 10、一旦收到你方具体询价,我们将电告报价。 As soon as we receive your specific inquiry, we will cable our quotation. 11、如果你方有兴趣,请电告我方,说明所需数量。 If you are interested, please cable us, indicating the quantity you require. 12、此发价为实盘,以你方在本月底前复到有效。 This offer is firm, subject to your reply which should reach us not later than the end of this month. 13、我们对贵方发盘颇感兴趣,几日内将给予明确答复。 We find your offer very interesting and shall give you a definite reply in a few days. 14、鉴于我们长期的贸易关系,特报此盘。 It is in view of our longstanding business relationship that we make you such an offer. 15、这是我方最新价格单,您会发现我们价格是具有竞争性的。 This is our latest price list. You will find our price is very competitive. 16、如果你方订货数量大,价格还可以进一步考虑。 We can reconsider our price if your order is big enough. 17、若你方愿降低价格,比方说百分之五,我们愿向你方试订此货。 Should you be prepared to reduce the price by, say 5%, we should place trial order with you. 18、鉴于我们已按此价与买主大量成交,我们不可能再降价了。 In view of the fact that we have done a lot of business with buyers at this price, we cannot reduce our price any further. 19、我们建议你方再次考虑发价,使之与国际市场价格一致起来。 We suggest that you reconsider your price, and bring it into line with the international market price. 20、我方决定再作百分之二的让步,希望这能有助于你方推销产品。 We have decided to make a further concession of 2% in the hope that this will help you push the sales of our

常用商务英语短句

常用商务英语短句 导读:我根据大家的需要整理了一份关于《常用商务英语短句》的内容,具体内容:下面我为大家整理的常用商务英语短句,希望能对大家的学习有所帮助:1.If you`re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉... 下面我为大家整理的常用商务英语短句,希望能对大家的学习有所帮助: 1.If you`re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。 2.Please refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划 3.Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences. 4.We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation. 我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事 5.Hare are you doing 还好吧? 6.Thanks in advance and best regards. 7.Looking forward seeing you soon. 8.If there is anything else I can help,please let me know. 9.here`s why: 原因如下

10.Please review, and let`s discuss how we should move forward.请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。 11.We would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意 12.Once you nespond(wespond?) to the abover questions,we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。 13.Thanks for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解 14.Also please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要其他信息吗? 15.Will get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你! 16.Let`s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。 17.Please review the below email our US office and advise. 请查看以下我们 US 办公室发的 E-mail 并进行回复 18.Noted and understand all below. 19.Please review and advise us with any questions. 20.Let`s give it a try to make it happen...It is for a good cause.让我们试试吧...这是值得支持的 21.There are a lots of lose ends now...How once you going to execute this? 现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理 22.As I explained over the phone , today, 如同我今天在电话中

常见商务英语句

商务英语100句 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...? 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...? 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...? 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about...? 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...? 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone...? 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting...? 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested...? 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...? 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today.?

商务英语精读句子翻译

U1 1. 飞机乘务员应对所有旅客的安全负责。be responsible for The crew of an airliner should be responsible for the safety of all the passengers. 2. 请尽快把这些英文报纸和杂志分送给每位订阅者。distribute to Please distribute these English newspapers and magazines to every subscriber as soon as possible. 3. 学院决定举办系列讲座,商务英语专业的学生必须出席。decide on The college has decided on a lecture series and Business English majors must be present. 4. 若需进一步的补充解释,请参阅教师参考书第58页。refer to For additional explanation, please refer to page 58 of the teacher’s reference book. 5. 大多数人都会关注与自己有关的事。relate to Most people will be interested in what relates to themselves. 6. 最近,下海经商的人越来越多。go into business Recently, more and more people have gone into business. 一个大批量出售货物的商人被称作批发商。in bulk 7. A businessman who sells goods in bulk is called a wholesaler. 8. 据报道,目前工资水平在某种程度上仍稍稍领先于物价水平。to a certain extent, ahead of It’s reported that nowadays wages are, to a certain extent, still one step ahead U2 1. 总经理将重要文件分发给部门经理。hand out The general manager handed out the important documents to the department managers. 2. 欺骗顾客和逃税构成了他们那个时期的商业政策。make up Cheating customers and evading taxes made up their business policy in those days. 3. 在英语中,数学可以简称作maths或math。for short Mathematics can be called maths or math for short in English. 4. 这座城市被认为是此经济合作区的龙头。be known as This city is known as leading the economic cooperative zone. 5. 虽然这对夫妇对所要买的家具的价格没有异议,但对式样意见不一。agree on Although the couple agreed on the price of the furniture they wanted to buy, they disagreed about the style. 6. 我上个月买了台笔记本电脑,不过花了大价钱。at a price I bought a laptop last month but only at a price. 7. 一个大a批量出售货物的商人被称作批发商。pay for The parents work hard to pay for their children’s tuition. 8. 你的不诚实是我最终与你断绝往来的原因。in the end Your dishonesty was the reason why I had to break off our relationship in the end. 9. 他叔父决意在乡下定居, 而不住在城里。choose to

最常用商务英语句子

最常用商务英语句子 下面是的最常用商务英语句子,希望对大家有帮助。 I've e to make sure that your stay in Bei ___g is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 - You're going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 - It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 - I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. 我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

- If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 - Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? - So our evenings will be quite full then? 那么我们的`活动在晚上也安排满了吗? - We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you. 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。 - We'd have to pare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

商务英语最经典的100句

商务英语最经典的100句 1 I''ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 You''re going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 It''s just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. 我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 6 Is there any way of ensuring we''ll have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? 7 So our evenings will be quite full then? 那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? 8 We''ll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you. 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。 9 We''d have to compare notes on what we''ve discussed during the day. 我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。 10 That''ll put us both in the picture. 这样双方都能了解全面的情况。 11 Then we''d have some ideas of what you''ll be needing 那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。 12 I can''t say for certain off-hand.

新商务英语900句

新英语900句之生活篇 Lesson36:RIDICULE嘲笑 526. He’s always making mistakes. 他总是犯错误。 527. Does she always dress that badly? 她总是穿得那么邋遢的吗? 528. You are such an idiotv. 你真是个白痴。 529. What you are saying is ridiculousw. 你说的话很荒唐。 530. His argument is nonsensex. 他的论点毫无道理。 531. He is an awfuly actor. 他是个很糟糕的演员。 532. That is the most stupidz thing I have ever heard. 那是我听到过的最愚蠢的事情。 533. He is the worst worker here. 他是这里最糟糕的工人。 534. This poem is awful. 这首诗很差劲。 535. Your music is hurting my ears. 你的音乐简直刺痛了我的耳朵。 536. Then why was everyone laughing at me? 那为什么每个人都在笑话我呢? 537. They were having fun at my expense. 他们是在拿我开心。 538. I don’t like the embarrassment. 我不喜欢难堪。 539. Then that’s too bad, because I’m never going to put myself through that ordeal{ again. 那太糟糕了,因为我再也不会让自己经受那样的折磨了。 540. Last week, I did something really dumb| and everyone laughed. 上个星期,我干了一件大傻事,大家都笑我。 【生词解读】 1. ridicule [5ridikju:l] n.&v. 嘲笑,揶揄,奚落 2. idiot [5idiEt] n. 白痴 3. ridiculous [ri5dikjulEs] a. 可笑的,荒谬的;滑稽的 4. nonsense [5nCnsEns] n. 胡说;胡闹,愚蠢的举动 5. awful [5C:ful] a. 【口】极坏的,极糟的 6. stupid [5stju:pid] a. 愚蠢的,笨的 7. ordeal [C:5di:l] n. 严峻考验;苦难,折磨 8. dumb [dQm] a. 【口】愚笨的 新英语900句之生活篇 Lesson37:FLATTERY奉承

商务英语精读句子翻译58598

Unit 1 翻译: 1、这位网络销售主管调查研究后开始实行自己的计划。(put ... into practice) The network sales executive began to put his plans into practice after research and investigation. 2、由于母亲没有养老金,姐妹俩每人每月出资500 美元赡养她。(contribute ... to) Because their mother didn't have her pension, the two sisters each contributed $500 a month to support her. 3、杰姆大叔认为市价上涨,他就可以赚到一笔钱。(cash in) Uncle Jim thought that a rise in the market would enable him to cash in. 4、罗宾逊奋斗多年,先后当过会计、代理商和项目经理。(in turn) For years Robinson struggled hard, working in turn as an accountant, an agent, and a project manager. 5、昨天,博物馆中一幅价值50万美元的绘画被盗窃。(worth of) Yesterday, a $500,000 worth of painting was stolen from the museum. 6、参加华交会的客商从全国各地纷至沓来。(roll in) The businessmen who came to take part in the East China Fair rolled in from all parts of the country. 7、他们很自然地把这件事与促销计划联系在一起。(associate ... with) They naturally associated the matter with the promotional plan. 8、这本书着重具体分析该规划的可行性(feasibility)。(focus on) The book focuses on concrete analysis of the feasibility of the program. 9、引进先进的技术以后,我们现在每月可生产20台机器。(put out) After introducing advanced technology, we can put out 20 machines every month now. 10、获得奖学金的学生占我校学生总数将近五分之三。(account for) Scholarship students account for nearly three fifths of the whole enrollment in our college. Unit 2 1、近来他们生意很糟糕,不久就得歇业。(close down) They will have to close down soon because business has been bad recently. 2、我们打字纸快用完了,让秘书尽快去买一些。(run out of) We are running out of typing paper, so let the secretary buy some as soon as possible. 3、该文化发展委员会是由来自全国8所大学的10位著名专家组成的。(consist of) The committee for cultural development consists of 10 famous experts from 8 universities of the country. 4、如果邮包未经保险(insure),邮局对其受损不负责任。(be liable for) The Post Office is not liable for damage to a parcel by mail if it is not insured. 5、这家超市由于经营不善而陷入债务。(go into debt) The supermarket goes into debt due to bad management.

商务英语写作常用句型集合

欢迎各位员工及家属参与。 All staff and their family members are welcome. 董事会将于8月4号星期五下午3点在1131室召开会议。 The board of directors will be conducting a meeting at 3 p.m on Friday ,august 4 in room 1131 我们的门诊政策有所变动,希望大家注意。 There has been a change in our clinic sercice policy which we would like to bring to your attention. This Wednesday’s regular meeting announced the establishment of Research and Development Department. 这个周三的公司例会宣布成立公司研发部。 Call zhang wen at 2397884 for more detailed information. 有关详情请联系张文,电话2397884 We wish to take this opportunity to thank you for being coopertive. 借此机会感谢大家的配合。 We very much hope that you will be able to attend our wedding ceremony and look forward to meeting you on 22 november. 我们非常希望你能参加我们的结婚典礼,希望能在11月22号那天见到你。 Mr .and mrs michael garwood request the honor of your presence at an gardon party to celebrate their daughter’s graduation from college。michael garwood 夫妇很荣幸能邀请您参加庆祝他们女儿大学毕业的花园聚会。 You and your family members are cordially invited to attend the pwc annual ball. 盛情邀请您和家人参加pwc的周年舞会 希望您能接受邀请,并在7月23日之前回复. l hope you will accept the invitation and reply before 23rd july. 晚宴开始前在209室会有茶点,欢迎前往。 Tea and cakes will be served before the evening dinner in room 209.welcome to join us. Please remit payment withhin ten days so that you can maintain your credit rating 请于10天内汇款,以维持你的信用等级。 Althought abc company has reserved the clubhouse for saturay ,we can instead offer you our conference room,which seats 60. 虽然ABC公司已预订在星期六使用会所,但是我们仍能为您提够60人的会议室。 You will be glad to know that your request for reimbursement for travel expense is granted. 您要求报销差旅费的请求已被批准,相信您一定很高兴得知这一消息。 Customers will be provided with the best service owing to our long experience in the catering business. 凭借在饮食业的丰富经验,我们能为顾客提供最好的服务。 We have noticed in your letter that the damages to five chairs in shipment were found. 从您的来信得知,已发现5把椅子在装运过程中受到损坏。 我们希望本月底以前收到您应付的金额。 We hope to receive the amount due by the end of this month. 我们希望你们能对货物满意,并期待收到你们更多的订单。 We hope you are satisfied with our goods,and look forward to receiving your future orders. 对于任何不便之处我们再次表示感谢。 We apologize again for any inconvenience.

相关主题