搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 实用的英文句子

实用的英文句子

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 the Phone has wireless Internet functions?

dangzhifeng SG 密码 1231580a
a351151893 PF密码8306978

Anthropologically speaking






it's complicated i 'll try to explain 很复杂,很是 我会尽量给你解释。



I like a quiet place to play the guitar 我喜欢在一个安静的地方弹吉他。

i want to deposit money in my account ,



i am sorry i make a mistake 对不起我搞错了

boys and girls like new toys they will bring many joys . 男孩和女孩 喜欢玩 新玩具,这给他们带来了很多乐趣。


you must speak loud and clear 你必须大声喝清晰的说话。


what is your pleasure 什么是你的快乐。?


are you dreaming 你是在做梦吗?


I never promised to lend you my car 我从未答应过把汽车借给你。


I had a bad dream last night 我昨晚做了个噩梦。

i'd like take a bath 我想洗澡

i'd like plenty of money 我想有很多钱


i;d like you to go to my house 我希望你来我家


im going to see my old friend tomorrow 我明天要去见我的老朋友。


im going to have a date 我准备去约会。

it's splendid 妙极了

how long does it take ? 要花多少时间?



i never stopped loving you not for one second .

i know thaT 's hard to believe . but i can prove it,it's true 我知道你不相信,但是我可以向你证明着是真的。



absolutely not 绝对不可以



i owe you a profound apology . 我欠你一个深深的道歉。


i intend to make it right from this point on . 我打算从现在起把做错的事情 纠正过来。

just tell me where we are .


but i can't be a part of it 但是我不想参于其中。

i don,t want you to bw a paet of that , and i want is for one day

i would be glad to hear them . 我洗耳恭听



you know what nobody speaks to me like this 没人跟我这么说话。

a bird in the hand 已到手的东西,已定局的事情


i’ll help you as soon as you have problem 只要你有困难我就会帮助你 。



tell chao jie about it if y

ou meet him 如果你碰到CJ 你告诉他这件事。

accompany 陪伴

so i know exactly how you feel . 所以相信我,我完全了解你的感受、

you must accompany me to walk? !not to want the present to reply me. I wait
for you 你一定要陪我走? !不希望目前的回答我。我等你 。

I just want to hold your hand to take a walk together as your accompany.

我只是想牵你的手去散步一起为您的陪伴

Don't push me 别逼我。

Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?

You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?

It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的事。

Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小声点。
I wonder whether you like her. There was a look of wonder in his eyes.
他眼中露出惊奇的神色。
我不知道你是否喜欢她。


overdue 过期的

he appears ti be your friend but i doubt if he is .他看上去象你朋友,但我怀疑是否是真心的。


we are prohibited from smoking on school grounds. 我们被禁止在校园内抽烟。

i will speak against anything i know to be worng 我会对所有我认为不对的事情直言不讳。

somebody's knocking at the door l 'll answer it . 有在人敲门,我去开

i got a bad headache and my nose is running, 我头疼的厉害,还流鼻涕。


many young girls dream of being a fashion model ,许多年轻女孩的梦想成为模特

i wiil never forget the days that i spent with you ,我永远都不会忘记和你在一起度过的日子。

computers are becoming a part of our everyday life . 电脑正进入我们日常生活的一部分。

the sun was shining and the sky was crystal clear . 阳关闪烁, 天空很蓝。

the harder l study the better mt english will be . 我越努力,我的英语越好。

if i were you , i would not be bothered by english, 如果我是你, 我就不会问哦英语烦恼了

l 'll still love her even if she doesn't love me . 即使她不爱我,我还仍然爱她。
if chao jie, can not kepp his promise , he 'll lose face. 如果JIE不能信受承诺,就会丢面子。

i cannot express how glad i am to hear from him , 我无法表达我听到他的消息是我有多高兴、

how would you go to bejing, by air or by train ,你怎么去北京的,做飞机还是火车

this way he can kill two birds with one stone 这样他就能倆全其美。

there are a lot of people in swimming。 pool. 游泳池里挤满的人。

please ask her to call me back when she's back . 她回来的时候请让她给我个电话

no wonder you can't sleep when you eat so much ,你吃这么多难怪你睡不着。

i'm afraid i have some rather bad news for you ,我恐怕有些很

坏的消息要告诉你。

learn to say the fight thing at the fight time ,学会在适当的时候说适当的话。

l left at 6;30 so that i could catch the schoolbus. 我六点半出门,以便能赶上校
车。
i assure you that you will feel no pain at all. 我保证你根本不会觉的疼。

purposeShe seems to do these things on purpose.
她似乎是有意地做这些事。

I've got to explain about it.
我得解释一下此事。

The matter can wait until the next meeting; it's not urgent.
这件事可以等到下次会议处理,不是急事。
It's not urgent we can do it next week or whenever.
不是急事--我们可以下星期做或其他时候做。
I'm afraid something urgent has come up; I won't be able to see you tonight.
很抱歉,有些急事; 今晚不能见你了。


He lived in California until he was twenty.
他在加里弗尼亚一直住到20岁。
I didn't wake up until I heard the alarm clock.
直到听到闹钟的铃声我才醒来。
I was impressed by her handling of the affair.
我觉得她对此事的处理很了不起。
He would rather play than work.
他宁可玩,却不愿工作。



She has said nothing against you.
她并没有说任何对你不利的话

His mood suddenly changed and he became calm.
他的情绪突然一变,冷静了下来。
He's always in a bad mood (ie irritable and angry) on Mondays.
他每星期一情绪都很坏。
He's in no mood for (telling) jokes/to tell jokes.
他没心情说笑话。

Calm down, sir. What's the trouble?
冷静点,先生。出了什么事?

We calmed the old lady down.
我们使老太太平静下来
Never make a mountain of a molehill.
[谚]切勿小题大做。

You must play fair.
你必须公平行事。

I said a few words to the effect that all he had told us was already well known.
我说了几句话,大意是他所告诉我们的一切早已为人熟知。

What sort of book do you want?
你要哪一类的书?

I'll leave you to sort this problem out.
我把这个问题交给你来处理
He kept his illness secret from his parents.
他没有告诉他父母他生病的事。
How do you spend your spare time?
你业余时间怎么打发?
We spent many hours in a pleasant conversation.
我们畅谈了好几个小时。
Come and spend the weekend with us.
来和我们一起度周末吧。
I spent $100 on the bike.
我花了一百美元买下那辆自行车。
My cousin will spend the weekend with us.
我表兄要和我一起度周末。
Don't mess up my hair: I've just combed it.
别把我的头发弄乱,我刚梳好。
I was asked to organize the trip, but I messed it up.
大家要我组织这次旅游,可是我把事情搞糟了。
I love just messing about in the garden.

Internet 互联网。

you're doing something very noble , 你做的是一件崇高的事。

no i'm guilty 不我有罪恶感。 fear害怕。 danger危

险。objective目标。

reset the future 改变未来、

You mistook my meaning entirely.
你完全误解了我的意思。

It was a mistake to tell him.
告诉他是个错误。
His success is entirely due to hard work.
他的成功完全是努力工作的结果。
Success lies not so much as in luck as in hard work.
与其说成功在于运气不如说是辛勤努力。

It is out of character to do that.
那样做不合适。
We must maintain a firm attitude.
我们必须采取坚定的态度。
Exercise will firm up your muscles.
锻炼身体能使肌肉结实。
Parents must be firm with their children.
父母对孩子一定要严格。
I am more than twice as old as he.
我的年龄是他的两倍还不止。
I've seen this film twice.
这部影片我已经看过两次了。
She is, as it were, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.
她可说是我见过的最漂亮的姑娘。

The chair was intended for you, but she took it away.
那把椅子原本是为你准备的,但是被她拿走了。
That remark was intended as a joke.
那句话本来只是个玩笑。
I intended to catch the early train, but I didn't get up in time.
我本来打算赶早班的火车,但是我起晚了。


It's strange for her to be so rude.
真奇怪,她竟然会如此粗暴无礼。
I'm sorry but I can't see the joke.
很抱歉,我看不出来有什麽可笑的。
Can't you take a joke?
跟你开个玩笑你都受不了吗?
You must be joking.
你一定是在开玩笑吧。


You have taken my little joke too much to heart.
你把我的小玩笑太当真了

Being cold and hungry is no joke.
饥寒交迫可不是闹着玩的。、

Do you know why she is so strange to him?
你知道她为什么对他如此冷淡吗?
It's strange for her to be so rude.
真奇怪,她竟然会如此粗暴无礼。
He stood in a strange street.
他站在一条陌生的街道上。

I met him in the street.
我在街上遇到他。

Her legs were so weak that she could hardly stand.
她的腿软得几乎站不住了。

I am heartily grateful to your help.
我衷心地感激你的帮助。

I intended to do it, but I'm afraid I forgot.
我本有意去做,但很遗憾,我忘记了。
I'm sorry; I intended no offence when I said that.
对不起,我说那事并无恶意。

The best defence is offence.
先下手为强/以攻为守。
What a ridiculous suggestion!
多么荒唐的建议!
I put the computer over there at your suggestion.
根据你的建议,我把计算机放在那边了。
I detected a suggestion of malice in his remarks.
我觉察出他的话里微带恶意。
Who made this ridiculous rule?
这条荒唐的规则是谁定的?

The rule is that someone must be on duty at all times.
按照规定,任何时候均需有人值班。
As a rule, I'm home by six.
我通常六点在/到家。

It's our duty to protect the saplings.
保护树苗是我们的

责任。
I arrive at the hospital at eight o'clock, but I don't go on duty until nine.
我八点钟就到医院了,但是九点钟我才去值班。

We shall arrive soon after.
我们将随后很快就到达。
You must arrive at the airport two hours early.
你必须提前两小时到达机场。
Shall we take our swim-suits?
我们带着游泳衣好不好?
That was a moment that I shall never forget.
那个时刻我永远不会忘记。
Shall I shut the door?
我关上门好吗?

shall 英音:[??l] 美音:[??l]
助词 v.aux.

1.(用于第一人称,表示将来)将,会
I shall be thirty next year.
明年我就三十岁了。
2.(用在问句中表示征求对方意见,主要用于第一、第三人称)...好吗?要不要...?
Shall we begin now?
我们现在开始好吗?
Shall I wait outside?
我在外面等好吗?
Shall I turn on the lights?
我开灯好吗?
3.(用于陈述句中的第二、第三人称,表示说话人的意图、允诺、警告、命令、决心等)必须,应,可
You shall have it back next week.


Are we the puppets of fate?
我们是听任命运摆布的傀儡吗?
She wondered what fate had in store for her next.
她不知道以后等待她的将是什么命运。
They met with a terrible fate.
他们的结局十分悲惨。

I was just wondering about that myself.
我就是觉得这件事莫名其妙。
I wonder who he is.
我很想知道他是谁。

It was his first visit to his wife's parents.
那是他第一次去看望岳父和岳母。
I'm going to visit my aunt for a few days.
我打算去姑妈家住几天。
Visiting time in this hospital is from 4 to 6.
这家医院的探望时间是从4点到6点。

In former days there was a racecourse here.
从前这儿有个赛马场。

control

i really need to lose some weight . 我真的需要减肥。

keep your temper under control. 不要发脾气。

my efforts resulted in nothing . 我努力毫无结果。

it' my treat today 今天我请客。

i would like to reserve a table for four at seven this evening.

我想预定 一个今晚 7 点的4人位子。


i need to withdraw .500,from my savings account.

我要取出 500 块钱, 在我的存款里。


He swore to love her for evermore.
他发誓永远爱她。

I swear by Almighty God that I will tell the truth.
我向万能的上帝发誓我说的是实话


His talk was sugared with funny jokes.
他的讲话中搀进了一些有趣的笑话。

I avoided him as much as possible.
我尽量避开他。

It isn't remotely possible that you will be chosen to go.
挑选你去的可能性并非很小。
I regret to say it's not possible.
很抱歉这是不可能的。
We regret that we are unable to reconsider your case.
我们很遗憾无法再考虑你的情况。
She immediately regretted her decision.
她做出决定后立即感到后悔。
Shelley

had no regrets for his actions.
雪莱对他的行为一点都不感到后悔。
He felt no shame and no regret.
他既不感到羞愧也不感到遗憾。

I will tell you, sooner or later, all the complicated process.
我早晚要将整个复杂过程告诉你。

I shall have another chance in the event of failure.
如果失败,我还有另一个机会。
The play was a dead failure.
这场戏完全失败了。


1.使固定;缚紧,钉牢;牢记
Her image was fixed in his mind.
她的形象深深印在他的脑海里。
2.确定;决定[(+up)][+wh-][+to-v]
Shall we fix a date for the picnic?
我们定一下野餐的时间好吗?
3.修理;校准;整理;收拾
We are going to have the TV fixed.
我们要请人把电视修好。
4.准备(饭菜);安排;供给[O1]
If you want to interview the Mayor, I can fix it.
如果你要采访市长,我可以安排。
Let me fix you a drink.
让我给你弄杯饮料。

Yes, perhaps I'm wrong there.
是的,在这点上也许我错了。
As she's been ill perhaps she'll need some help.
她由於生病可能需要些帮助。
Perhaps this book will prove to be of some use to you in your studies.
也许这本书会对你的研究有用处。

They had to shelve their holiday plans because their son was ill.
他们不得不把度假计划搁置,因为他们的儿子病了。
My husband was a great comfort to me when my son was ill.
我儿子生病时,丈夫给了我极大的安慰。
You should not speak ill of your friend.
你不应该说你朋友的坏话。

3.安慰,慰问[U]
We could give him no comfort.
我们无法给他安慰。
4.安慰者,给予安慰的东西[C] pillow枕头
It's a comfort to be with you.
与你在一起使人得到安慰。

Work more and dream less, you will be much happier.
多做事少空想,这样你会愉快得多

It's a trivial matter and not worth fighting about.
区区小事不值得争吵。
He could remember every trivial incident in great detail.
他能把每件小事的细节都记得很清楚。
I object to being jumped upon for trivial matter like this.
我讨厌因这种小事而受人责备。

You should focus your attention on your work.
你应该把注意力放到工作上。
May I have your attention please?
请大家注意一下。
He waved his hand to catch my attention.
他挥手以吸引我的注意力。
I worship you

Hypothetically
He can probably tell us all the details we want.
他也许能告诉我们所需的全部详情。

He will probably refuse the offer.
他很可能会拒绝这一提议。


His selfishness caused him to refuse my solicitation.
他的自私让他拒绝了我的请求。
I refuse to be dictated to by you.
我不愿被你呼来唤去的。
I thinks it is proper to refuse.
我看还是拒绝为好。

The process remains unchanged.
工作程序照旧。
I think I can solve t

he problem.
我想我能解决这问题。
It was clever of you to solve the problem.
你能解答那个问题真是聪明。


He bothered me with many questions.
他对我提了一大堆问题,真烦。

Don't let yourself be bothered by such gnats.
不要让自己为这些琐事而烦恼。

The problem has been bothering me for weeks.
那问题已经困扰了我几个星期

Don't bother 爸的about that trifling matter.
别为那件小事烦恼。

He's just trifling with her affections.

Don't squander your affection on him, he'll never love you.
不要把感情浪费在他身上,他是永远不会爱你的。
他只是在玩弄她的感情。

She certainly bears you no malice.
她对你的确并无恶意。
Certainly, if the weather is fine.
如果天气好,当然可以。
Don't let this trifling matter affect our harmonious relations.
别为小事伤了和气。
We have every reason to refuse.
我们完全有理由拒绝。
We have reason to believe that he was lying.
我们有理由相信他是在撒谎。
Don't complain without good cause.
没有充分的理由就不要抱怨。
You've got nothing to complain about.
你没什么可抱怨的。

He pretended to be friendly with me.
他假装对我友善。

I hope the weather will improve before Friday.
我希望星期五之前天气会好转。
I want to improve my English.
我想提高我的英语水平。
The price of steel improved.
钢材价格提高了。
You've just about scalped me!
你把我的头发剃得太短了!

Smoking is harmful to one's health.
吸烟对健康有害。
His pale face suggests bad health.
他面色苍白,说明他身体不好。

This shampoo will cure your dandruff.
这种洗发水可除掉头皮屑。
The cost is not sensitive to the batch size.
价格不随批量大小波动
moisturizer ['m?ist??raiz?]
n. 润肤霜,保湿霜

All his injuries are external.
他受的伤都是外伤。

She is a real professional.
她是个真正的专家。
He repeatedly fails to pass the exam. I've told you repeatedly not to do that. 我已再三告诉你不要做那种事。
他考了多次都不及格。
The thought of having to take the exam again depressed me.
想到还需重新考试,我就感到沮丧。

He didn't do any preparation for this exam, so he failed.
他考试前没做任何准备,所以不及格。
Is that all that you require, sir?
先生,您还要别的吗?

I forbid you to tell anyone. 我不许你告诉任何人

The excitement quickened my pulse.
激动使我的心跳加快。
He was tingling with excitement.
他感到很兴奋。


You must not take my remarks personally.
你可不要把我的话看成是针对你个人的。

Personally, I don't approve of her.
就我本人而言,我不喜欢她

I'm afraid I'm causing you much trouble.
我怕给你增添很多麻烦。

You have no c

ause to complain.
你没有理由抱怨。

What caused him to quit his job?
是什么原因使他辞职的?

He pretended to be friendly with me.
他假装对我友善。

listen it's kind of an emergency



相关主题