搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 环球商务英语100句

环球商务英语100句

环球商务英语100句
环球商务英语100句

环球商务英语100句

1. It’s a long time since I had the pleasure of seeing you..

我们很久不见了。

2. You must be tired from the long flight. Please take a rest today.

长时间地搭乘飞机您一定累了,今天就请好好休息吧。.

3. Since it is hot today, I’m sure a beer after work will taste wonderful.

既然天气这么热,我觉得结束工作后喝一杯啤酒将会特别爽快。

4. There is nothing I enjoy more than going on a hike.

没有一样事情能够像足球那样让我入迷。

5. I must admit I don’t take a great deal of interest in cooking.

我得承认,我的承认我对烹调一点不感兴趣。

6. Going and looking around the suburbs is a marvellous way to spend a day off.

休息日到郊外走走看看不失为一个好方法。

7. What sort of work do you do at X?

您担任什么职务?

8. It’s really very kind of you to come to see me off.

您能来送行真是太好了。

9. I’ll be looking forward to our next meeting.

我期待我们下一次的会面。

10. Thank you for your kind invitation, but I just learned I have to go on a business trip tomorrow. 谢谢您的邀请,但正好我明天出差。

11. Can you give me a price list with specifications?

能否给我一份有规格说明的价目单呢?

12. The price depends on quantity.

价格依数量而定。

13. Can you offer a quantity discount?

大量采购有折扣吗?

14. what would happen to the price if we doubled the order?

如果订货量加倍的话,价钱怎么算?

15. If you order in large quantity I think a discount would be possible.

若是惠于大量采购,本公司尚可酌情降低价格。

16. I can’t say offhand exactly how much.

我不能立即告诉您多少钱。

17. Raw material prices have risen, so we can’t sell our product at that price.

原料涨价了,这样的价钱没办法卖。

18. We’re selling at cost already.

我们已经是按成本价卖了。

19. To start business, I’ll try to talk them into accepting a 3.5% reduction, if you agree.

为了做成生意,如果您同意的话,我试着说服他们接受3。5%的降价。

20. The freight rates and the insurance premium are not included in the price.

这个价格还不包含运费和保险费。

21. This price is F.O.B. New York.

这是纽约离岸价。

22. Can we meet each other halfway?

我们能折中一下吗?

23. We are anxious to know your usual practice in giving commission.

我们急于了解你方关于支付佣金的惯例。

24. In that case we may consider giving you a 8% commission.

如果是这样的话,我们可以考虑给你8%的佣金。

25. Don’t deduct the commission from the value of the consignment.

不要从货物的价值中扣除佣金。

26. I suggest a 4 percent reduction on the C.I.F. price you first quoted.

我建议在你方第一次报的到岸价的基础上降价4%。

27. It would help me greatly if you would accept D/P or D/A instead.

如果你们能接受付款交单或承兑交单,这会对我们有很大帮助。

28. What do you say to our old terms, confirmed and irrevocable L/C?

仍然沿用我们以前的付款方式,也就是说已不可撤销的报兑信用证怎么样?

29. As the manufacture of the equipment involves sums of money to be advanced, we have to ask for payment by L/C payabl

e at sight.

由于我们需要向设备的生产厂家去付预付款,因此我们不得不要求你方开具即期付款信用证。

30. Could you supply us with initial stock on three months credit?

首批货可不可以押三个月再收款?

31. We usually accept payment by irrevocable letter of credit payable against shipping documents.

我们通常只接受不可撤销的信用证,凭装运单据付款。

32. Traveler’s check need countersigning.

旅行支票要复签。

33. The appearance of a package that catches the eye will certainly be of much help in promoting the sales.

外观引人注目的包装肯定大大有利于促销。

34. Each is lined with waterproof paper, so that it can’t be spoiled by dampness or rain.

每个纸箱都有内衬防水纸,因而不会被潮湿和雨水侵蚀。

35. I think the inner packing is good enough. And what about the outer packing?

我认为内包装还行。那么外包装怎么样?

36. Solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases from vibration and jarring.

坚固的木箱和箱内严密的填充可防止木箱受震、开裂。

37. We want deliveries on time, not excuses

我们需要的是按时交货,而不是借口。

38. I apologize for the late delivery, but the carrying vessel had an accident.

对于货物的迟交我深表歉意,原因在于运输船舶出了事故。

39. Did you get the bill of lading for you last shipment?

你们收到前一批货的提货单了没有?

40. Your quotation is on C.I.F. basis. What risks are you usually covered against?

你报的是到岸价,那么通常情况下你方对什么风险进行投保?

41. Another thing, you’ll please cover W.P.A. and War Risk, which are the general clauses of marine insurance, won’t y ou?

另外,请你方保水渍险和战争险,行吗?这些是海运保险的一般条款。

42. Another thing, I’d like to have the insurance of the goods covered at 130% of the invoice amount.

另外,我希望按这皮货发票金额的130%来投保。

43. Therefore I regret very much we can’t bear you to file a claim on us.

因此,我非常抱歉我们不能接受你方的索赔。

44. We’re filing a claim with our insurance company.

我们正向保险公司提出赔偿要求。

45. After the draft is completed, we can work out any minor problems.

草案拟好后,我们就可以处理细节了。

46. I’m afraid you can’t get a refund, but you can pick and choose still you find the most satisfying goods.

很抱歉不能退款,但您可以挑选更换,知道您满意。

47. Now show me your receipt and let me check it.

给我收据核对一下。

48. I’d like to show you to see our showroom. Please look at our display products.

我带您到展示中心观看我们的产品。

49. Do you have any printed material on this product?

由关于这种产品的说明书吗?

50. I’m sorry we can’t give this as a sample but we’ll make a sample discount of twenty percent.

很抱歉,我们不赠送样品,不过样品可以打八折出售。

51. You’ll understand our products better if you visit the plant.

看看工厂,你就会比较了解我们的产品。

52. We check each component before we install it.

每个组件在装配前都要经过检验。

53. Our rejection rate is less than two percent.

不良率不到2%。

54. We always pay attention to improving our quality.

我们一直用心于提高质量上。

55. We have some questions about after-sale services.

我们对售后服务有几点疑问。

56. The main mechanism carries a three-year warranty. Within the warranty periods, all repairs are free.

重要的机器有三年保修期,在保修期间,所有的维修都是免费的。

57. I’d like to talk about an exclusive agency agreement.

我想谈谈有关独家代理权一事的合同。

58. What is the total annual turnover you could fulfill?

你们能完成的年销售额总量是多少?

59. I’m thinking of offering you a sole agency in Australia on the following terms and conditions.

我考虑在下列条件下指定你们作为我们住澳大利亚的独家代理。

60. I would like to receive from you a detailed report on current market conditions every month in the future. 今后,我想每月收到你一份详细的现时市场行情报告。

61. We are experienced in marketing products similar to yours and quite familiar with customers’ need.

我们在销售类似你们的产品方面很有经验,很熟悉顾客的需求。

62. We have good connections with all the leading importers and wholesalers in our country.

我们与我国所有的主要进口商、批发商有着密切的联系。

63. You are driving a hard bargain.

你固执己见,不肯让步。

64. Very often in a campaign, two or more media are used together.

一般情况下,在广告宣传过程中,常常是两种或更多的媒体一起使用。

65. We should get to know who are the audience for the selected advertising media.

我们应该了解对于(我们)选定的广告媒介哪些人是真正的听众。

66. We approach the retailers directly, without any middleman.

我们直接和零售商打交道,不经过任何中间人。

67. Before fixing our prices, we have to know what your service charges will be.

在我们定价之前,我们的了解你们将收取多少服务费用。

68. My biggest concern now is business promotion. Can you give me some tips?

我最关心的是产品的促销。你有什么建议吗?

69. Would you like to leave a message for Mr. Smith?

您想给史密斯先生留个口信吗?

70. I’m sorry, Mr. Smith is speaking on another line. Will you wait?

抱歉,史密斯先生正在接另一个电话。

71. Well, if you leave your name and number, I’ll tell him to call you back when he is free.

那么,您留下您的姓名和电话号码,我会告诉他让他有空时给您回电话。

72. I’ll get in touch with him and call you back later.

我会与他联系,过一会儿给您回电话。

71.He is not available now.

她现在不在。

72. Please tell me how to format a floppy disk. I use Windows 98.

请告诉我如何把磁盘格式化。我使用的是视窗98*作系统。

73.If you install more memory, you can use it fairly well.

如果增加内存的话,你的电脑就还可以用。

74.E-mail seems to have reformed the organization of companies.

电子邮件似乎已经改变了公司的组织形式。

75.Since opened our homepage one week ago, our access number has grown to over one

thousand.

自一星期前我们有了自己的网页以来,上去浏览的人数已经超过1000人了。

76. The most remarkable difference of the Internet from TV and video is that it is “interactive”, that is, it allows t wo-way communication。

互联网和电视、录影带最明显的不同在于它是“互动的”,也就是说它允许双向沟通。

77. The number of people who quit their jobs and begin SOHOs should increase more and more.

为了从事SOHO而辞去在公司的工作的人数应该会越来越多。

78. We have pleasure insending you our catalogue, which gives full information about our various products.

所寄我方目录,提供了各类产品的详细情况。

79. We have large quantity of …. in stock.

我方可大量供应……现货。

80.Payment is to be made against sight draft drawn under a confirmed, irrevocable, divisible and

transferable L/C without recourse for the full amount.

付款方式为保兑的、不可撤销的、可分割的、可转让的、无权追索的全部金额即期信用证支付。

81.We cannot accept L/C available by draft at 30 days’ sight.

我方不能接受见票30天后信用证方式付款。

82.The quality of the order must be exactly the same as that of our sample.

所定货物的品质必须与我方样品完全一致。

83.I made a reservation. This is the confirmation slip.

我预定了,这是预定确认书。

84. How much do you charge for a single room with breakfast?

单人间包括早餐在内收费是多少?

85. Could I pay with traveler’s checks?

我可以用旅行支票支付吗?

86. I’d like to reserve a seat on Flight number GJ2 to Beijing.

我想预定飞往北京的航班号为GJ2的一张机票。

87. Id like to change/reconfirm my reservation on Flight number AR880 on the 16th of this month.

我想更改/在确认一下我预定的本月16日机号为AR880的航班。

88. we expect payment in advance on first orders.

第一次订购我们希望预付货款。

89. Please pay us within sixty days from the invoice date.

请从发票开票日算起,60天内付款。

90. This order shall be packed in cartons with polyethylene tops.

这批货的包装是用顶部带有聚乙烯的纸箱。

91. Our packing charge includes $1 for the drum, which sum will be credited on return.

包装费中1美元是包装桶的费用,该项费用再还桶时可退回。

92. The insurance covers All Risks at 110 percent of the invoice value.

按发票面值的110%投保一切风险。

93.And the extra premium involved will be for your account

由此所产生的额外保险费应由你方支付。

94.We’re going to have to put your account on C.O.D.

今后我们不得不将您的户头改为C.O.D.(交货付款)

95.We can quote you either C.I.F. or CFR plus commission, if you prefer.

如果你愿意的话,我们可以在C.I.F. (运费、保险费在内价)或C.F.R.(运费在内价)的基础上,加上佣金给你报价。

96.Could you agree to payment by D/A? This is a sample order.

您能否同意通过承兑交单的方式付款?这是订单样品。

97.As you know, it doesn’t pay to open an L/C with a bank for such a small amount.

你是知道的,为了这么一小笔钱开一个信用证账户并不值得。

98.We have an easy-payment plan. One-third down, and the balance in six months.

我们有分期付款的方法。首期付三分之一,其余的分6个月付。

99.It’s just a formality but for hire-purchase, we usually require references.

按照手续,记账购货我们通常是需要担保的。

100.Drafts drawn under this credit must be negotiated in China on or before July 20, 2001. after which this credit expi res.

依此信用证开的汇票必须在2001年7月20日前在中国议付,过期无效

商务英语100句

1. It…s a long time since I had the pleasure of seeing you…… 我们很久不见了。 2. Y ou must be tired from the long flight. Please take a rest today.长时间地搭乘飞机您一定累了,今天就请好好休息吧。。 3. Since it is hot today,I…m sure a beer after work will taste wonderful.既然天气这么热,我觉得结束工作后喝一杯啤酒将会特别爽快。 4. There is nothing I enjoy more than going on a hike.没有一样事情能够像足球那样让我入迷。 5. I m ust admit I don…t take a great deal of interest in cooking.我得承认,我的承认我对烹调一点不感兴趣。 6. Going and looking around the suburbs is a marvellous way to spend a day off.休息日到郊外走走看看不失为一个好方法。 7. What sort of work do you do at X? 您担任什么职务? 8. It…s really very ki nd of you to come to see me off.您能来送行真是太好了。 9. I…ll be looking forward to our next meeting.我期待我们下一次的会面。 10. Thank you for your kind invitation,but I just learned I have

商务英语词汇大全(BEC词汇打印版)

商务英语词汇大全abroad adv.在国外,出国,广泛流传 absence n.缺席,离开 absent adj.不在,不参与 absenteeism n.(经常性)旷工,旷职absorb v.吸收,减轻(困难等)作用或影响abstract n.摘要 access n.接近(或进入)的机会,享用权v.获得使用计算机数据库的权利 accommodation n.设施,住宿 account n.会计账目 accountancy n.会计工作 accountant n.会计 accounts n.往来账目 account for解释,说明 account executive n.(广告公司)客户经理accruals n.增值,应计 achieve v.获得或达到,实现,完成acknowledge v.承认,告知已收到(某物),承认某人 acquire v.获得,得到 acquisition n.收购,被收购的公司或股份acting adj.代理的 activity n.业务类型 actual adj.实在的,实际的,确实的 adapt v.修改,适应 adjust v.整理,使适应 administration实施,经营,行政administer v.管理,实施 adopt v.采纳,批准,挑选某人作候选人advertise v.公布,做广告 ad n.做广告,登广告 advertisement n.出公告,做广告advertising n.广告业 after-sales service n.售后服务agenda n.议事日程 agent n.代理人,经纪人 allocate v.分配,配给 amalgamation n.合并,重组 ambition n.强烈的欲望,野心amortize v.摊还 analyze v.分析,研究 analysis n.分析,分析结果的报告 analyst n.分析家,化验员 annual adj.每年的,按年度计算的 annual general meeting(AGM)股东年会anticipate v.期望 anticipated adj.期待的 appeal n.吸引力 apply v.申请,请求;应用,运用 applicant n.申请人 application n.申请,施用,实施appointee n.被任命人 appraisal n.估量,估价 appreciate v.赏识,体谅,增值appropriate v.拨出(款项) approve v.赞成,同意,批准 aptitude n.天资,才能 arbitrage n.套 arbitration n.仲裁 arrears n.欠账 assemble v.收集,集合 assembly line n.装配线,流水作业线assess v.评定,估价 asset n.资产 current asset n.流动资产 fixed asset n.固定资产 frozen asset n.冻结资产 intangible assets n.无形资产 liquid assets n.速动资产 tangible assets n.有形资产 assist v.援助,协助,出席 audit n.查账,审计 automate v.使某事物自动操作 average n.平均,平均水准 awareness n.意识;警觉 backing n.财务支持,赞助 backhander n.贿赂 backlog n.积压(工作或订货) bad debt死账(无法收回的欠款)balance n.收支差额,余额 balance of payments n.贸易支付差额balance sheet n.资产负债表

商务英语口语之希望与请求

商务英语口语之希望与请求 1.We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods. 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。 2.In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。 3.Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us. 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。 4.We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。 5.It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。 6.We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。 7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。 8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。 9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。 10.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further. 我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。 11.I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon. 希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。 12.I hoped we can cooperate happily. 希望我们合作愉快。 13.I hoped we can continue our cooperation. 希望我们能够继续合作。 14.We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties. 我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。 15.We hoped that this market trend will continue. 希望市场形势能够继续保持。

常见商务英语句

商务英语100句 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...? 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...? 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...? 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about...? 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...? 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone...? 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting...? 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested...? 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...? 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today.?

(完整版)商务英语词汇大全

商务英语词汇大全(一) economist 经济学家 socialist economy 社会主义经济capitalist economy 资本主义经济collective economy 集体经济planned economy 计划经济controlled economy 管制经济 rural economics 农村经济 liberal economy 经济 mixed economy 混合经济 political economy 政治经济学protectionism 保护主义 autarchy 闭关自守 primary sector 初级成分 private sector 私营成分,私营部门public sector 公共部门,公共成分economic channels 经济渠道economic balance 经济平衡economic fluctuation 经济波动economic depression 经济衰退economic stability 经济稳定economic policy 经济政策 economic recovery 经济复原understanding 约定 concentration 集中 holding company 控股公司 trust 托拉斯 cartel 卡特尔 rate of growth 增长 economic trend 经济趋势 economic situation 经济形势infrastructure 基本建设 standard of living 生活标准,生活水平purchasing power, buying power 购买力scarcity 短缺 stagnation 停滞,萧条,不景气underdevelopment 不发达underdeveloped 不发达的developing 发展中的 initial capital 创办资本 frozen capital 冻结资金 frozen assets 冻结资产 fixed assets 固定资产 real estate 不动产,房地产

商务英语口语情景对话大全

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience. 我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B:As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position.

新编国际商务英语阅读教程译文

新编国际商务英语阅读教程译文 第一单元国际贸易理论 重商主义 世界上第一个国际贸易理论——重商主义,产生于16世纪中期。重商主义宣 称金银是一国财富的支柱,是繁荣商业所不可或缺的。当时,金银是国家间的贸易 货币,出口国赚取金银,同样从他国进口货物,导致金银的外流。重商主义认为出 口大于进口从而保持贸易顺差是一国的根本利益。这样,一国积累金银,最终使国 家财富增加,国家地位得以提升。正如1930年,英国重商主义学者托马斯?孟所说: 增加一国财富的最普遍的做法是对外贸易,而且我们必须遵守这样的规则:每 年出口产品的价值要大于进口产品的价值。 遵循这一说法,重商主义提倡政府干涉,以确保贸易顺差。重商主义认为大量 的贸易额并没有什么益处。他们建议颁布政策以扩大出口,限制进口。具体做法可 以是对进口施加关税和对配额进行限制,对出口则给予补贴。 1752年古典经济学 家大卫?休谟指出了重商主义学说的缺陷。据休谟所说,如果英国对法国贸易顺差(即出口大于进口),相应的金银的流入会导致英国国内货币供应充足,从而产生通 货膨胀。而法国会因为金银的外流产生相反的效应——通货紧缩,价格降低。英法 之间相对价格的变化将促使法国的进口商购买的英国货物数量减少(因为英国货物 变得昂贵),英国的进口商将购买更多法国的货物(因为法国货物价格降低)。结 果,英国贸易收支状况不断恶化,法国贸易收支逐步得到改善,这种情况一直持续 到英国的顺差被抵消。因此,休谟认为,长期来看,没有国家能够如重商主义者所 想象的那样保持贸易顺差。 除了休谟指出的缺陷之外,重商主义的另一缺限在于其视国际贸易为零和博弈(零和博弈是指一国得益必导致另一国受损)。亚当?斯密和大卫?李嘉图指出了重商

商务英语最经典的100句

商务英语最经典的100句 1 I''ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 You''re going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 It''s just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. 我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 6 Is there any way of ensuring we''ll have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? 7 So our evenings will be quite full then? 那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? 8 We''ll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you. 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。 9 We''d have to compare notes on what we''ve discussed during the day. 我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。 10 That''ll put us both in the picture. 这样双方都能了解全面的情况。 11 Then we''d have some ideas of what you''ll be needing 那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。 12 I can''t say for certain off-hand.

对于商务英语书面语篇词汇特点解析

对于商务英语书面语篇词汇特点解析/h1 -- -- 本站首页 免费课件 免费试题 整册教案 教育资讯 计划总结 英语角 幼儿教育 文书写作 海量教案 免费论文

网站地图设为首页收藏本站 语文科数学科英语科政治科物理科化学科地理科历史科生物科中考备战高考备战高考试题中考试题教学论文作文园地

教学论文 经济论文 理工论文 管理论文 法律论文 行政论文 艺术论文 医学论文 文史论文 农科论文 英语论文 课程改革 教育法规 教育管理 家长频道 您现在的位置:3edu教育网免费论文英语论文商务英语论文正文3edu教育网,百万资源,完全免费,无需注册,天天更新!

对于商务英语书面语篇词汇特点解析 摘要:商务英语书面语篇具有很强的针对性和目的性,在词语选择、句法结构和篇章建构方面有自己的独特性。本文对商务英语书面语片的词汇特点进行探讨,着重分析商务英语词汇的专业性、简洁性和用词正式的特点。关键词:商务英语随着中国经济的迅速发展和全球贸易的日趋融合,中国和世界其他合国的合作和贸易往来日渐频繁。英语作为当今世界的商务通用语言,在国际商务活动中有着举足轻重的作用,涵盖了商务活动的全过程。商务活动的范围很广,涉及国际贸易、经济、金融、营销及保险等多个领域,在这些商务活动中所使用的英语都可称为商务英语。英国商务英语专家Nick Briger曾指出,商务英语包括语言知识、交际技能、专业知识、管理技能和文化意识等核心内容。可见商务英语有着英语语言的共同特征,又带有“商务”特色,它以普通英语语法和词汇为基础,又因其起所在的特定的商务环境而在词汇、句法和语篇等方面有着自己的特殊性。在长期的使用和发展过程中,商务英语形成了自己独特的文体色彩,成为为国际商务活动服务的专门用途英语(Business English)。商务英语书面语篇指商务活动中各种正式或非正式文件,包括商务信函、电传、报告、协议及合同等。商务英语属于实用文体,其书面语篇针对特定的读者,就商务开展过程中的某一具体事务进行协商与沟通,具有很强的目的性,而其最终目的就是使其商务活动顺利运作,最终达成交易并赢利。明确的目的决定了商务英语书面语篇语言清晰准确,行文简洁,用语礼貌正式的特点。商务英语在词语选择、句法结构和篇章建构方面有自己的独特性,本文拟对商务英语书面语篇中的词汇特征进行探讨。一、专业性强商务英语书面语篇的词汇具有较强的专业性。这主要表现在两个方面:第一,商务英语书面语篇中含有大量专业术语;第二,商务英语书面语篇中许多普通词汇具有特定的专业内涵。商务英语属于专门用途英语,与普通英语相比在词汇上具有较强的专业性。由于商务英语独特的行业特点,其语言形式、词汇以及内容等方

商务英语交际常用口语集合

课题一·商务英语交谈常见的几种情况 1. Greeting message 祝福 Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。 How are you? 你好吗? How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗? 2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议 I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空? I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A. 今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。 We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. same time. 十月三十号(周三),老时间,开会。 I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project. 我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。 3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议 Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows. 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。 Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule. 谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。 Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon. 期待您的反馈建议! What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed? 你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做? What do you think about this? 这个你怎么想? Feel free to give your comments. 请随意提出您的建议。 Any question, please don't hesitate to let me know. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。 Any question, please let me know. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。 Please contact me if you have any questions. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。Please let me know if you have any question on this. 有任何问题,欢迎和我联系。 Your comments and suggestions are welcome! 欢迎您的评论和建议! Please let me know what you think? 欢迎您的评论和建议! Do you have any idea about this? 对于这个您有什么建议吗? It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user's behavior. 您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了! At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue. 如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。

国际商务英语阅读教程(第四版)-期末复习

Unit 1~2 Mercantilism 重商主义 Neomeicantilist 新重商主义者 Trade surplus 贸易顺差 Quota and tariff 配额和关税 Government intervention 政府干预 Zero-sum game 零和博弈 Positive-sum game 常和博弈 The theory of absolute advantage 绝对优势理论 The theory of comparative advantage 比较优势理论 Factor endowments 要素禀赋理论 Product life cycle 产品生命周期(+theory ……理论) Economies of scale 规模经济 Diminishing returns 收益递减规律 Green revolution 绿色革命 Voluntary restriction 自动出口限制 Deposit 佣金 First mover advantage 先占优势 Barrier to entry 进入(市场)壁垒 Porter’s diamond theory 波特的钻石理论 National competitive advantage 国家竞争优势 The department of commerce 商务部 Letter of credit 信用证 Draft /bill of exchange 汇票 bill of lading B/L 提单 Sight draft 即期汇票 Time draft 远期汇票 Banker ‘s acceptance 银行承兑(+bill …汇票) Trade acceptance 商业承兑汇票 Countertrade 对等贸易 Barter 易货贸易 Switch trading 转手贸易 Offset 抵消 Counter purchase 互购贸易 Compensation trade 补偿贸易 Mercantilism suggests that it is in a country’s best interest to maintain a trade surplus -- to export more than it imports(重商主义就是保持贸易顺差以实现一国的最大利益---出口超过进口) Mercantilism advocates government intervention(介入) to achieve a surplus in the balance of trade (重商主义主张政府介入以便实现对外贸易顺差) It views trade as a zero-sum game - one in which a gain by one country results in a loss by another (将贸易看成零和博弈,一个国家收益一个国家受损) Absolute Advantage 绝对优势 Adam Smith argued that a country has an absolute advantage in the production of a product when it is more efficient than any other country in producing it 亚当斯密认为一个国家生产一种商品比其他任何国家效率都高时存在绝对优势 According to Smith, countries should specialize in the production of goods for which they have an absolute advantage and then trade these goods for the goods produced by other countries 按照亚当斯密的说法,各国应该专门生产具有绝对优势的商品,然后用他们交换其他国家生产的商品 The Benefit(好处) of Absolute Advantage and Free Trade The Principle for International Division of Labor–Absolute Advantage 国际分工的原则---绝对优势 The Consequence(结果) of Division of Labor and Free Trade 分工的结果和自由贸易 1. To Production: the Flow of the Factor of Production 生产要素的流动; the Efficiency of Factor Distribution 要素分配效率;the Quantity of Production 产品质量。 2. To Consumer: Welfare from Free Trade自由贸易福利: low price of imports and more consumption 低价格的进口更多的消费 Comparative Advantage比较优势 Ricardo’s theory of comparative advantage suggests that countries should specialize in the production of those goods they produce most efficiently and buy goods that they produce less efficiently from other countries, even if this means buying goods from other countries that they could produce more efficiently at home李嘉图的比较优势理论认为一个国家分工生产最有效率的产品,而从别国购买自己生产效率相对较低的产品,

商务英语会谈必备100句

1.It’s a long time since I had the pleasure of seeing you.. 我们很久不见了。 2. You must be tired from the long flight. Please take a rest today. 长时间地搭乘飞机您一定累了,今天就请好好休息吧。. 3. Since it is hot today, I’m sure a beer after work will taste wonderful. 既然天气这么热,我觉得结束工作后喝一杯啤酒将会特别爽快。 4. There is nothing I enjoy more than going on a hike. 没有一样事情能够像足球那样让我入迷。 5. I must admit I don’t take a great deal of interest in cooking. 我得承认,我的承认我对烹调一点不感兴趣。 6. Going and looking around the suburbs is a marvellous way to spend a day off. 休息日到郊外走走看看不失为一个好方法。 7. What sort of work do you do at X? 您担任什么职务? 8. It’s really very kind of you to come to see me off. 您能来送行真是太好了。 9. I’ll be looking forward to our next meeting. 我期待我们下一次的会面。 10. Thank you for your kind invitation, but I just learned I have to go on a business trip tomorrow. 谢谢您的邀请,但正好我明天出差。 商务英语:出行必备实用英语 发表于:2009-6-16 浏览:15 次来源:转摘:中国英语网 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel. 我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿。 I'd like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想把这张票换成头等车。 I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago. 我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。 I won't check this baggage 这件行李我不托运。 I'd like to sit in the front of the plane. 我想坐在飞机前排。 I missed my train. 我没赶上车。 I haven't nothing to declare. 我没申报的东西。

国际商务英语函电答案.doc

国际商务英语函电答案【篇一:世纪商务英语外贸函电(第二版)课后习题答案】 letter 1.at, of, with, in, for letter 2.from, into, with, of, to p40 https://www.sodocs.net/doc/298016078.html,rming, interesting, dealing, sample, details, quality, prices, applied, items, inquiry unit 3 p55 letter 1.from, for, by, with, on letter 2.with, in, of, in, from p56 2.referring, established, cost, quality, opinion, responsibility, part, satisfied, information, decision unit 4 p71 letter 1. to, of, at, in, by letter 2.with, in, with, for, with p73 2.advertisement, leading, interested, details, dealers, line, market, replying, over, item unit 5 p88 letter 1.for, with, at, by, to letter 2.for, for, by, at, by/under p89 2.inquiring, quotation, receipt, subject, confirmation, discount, catalogue, brochure, separate, appreciate unit 6 p105 letter 1.of, on, in, with, to letter 2.of, in, by, for, at p106 2.offer, regret, price, sold, level, difference, transaction, counter-offer, samples, acceptance unit 7 p122 letter 1.to, of, of, in, for,

国际商务英语单词

Unit1 customs area visible trade invisible trade gross domestic product (GDP) portfolio investment stocks bonds certificate of deposit licensing franchising trademark patent royalty copyright licensor licensee franchiser franchisee management contract value chain contract manufacturing turnkey project BOT (Build Operate Transfer)intellectual property Unit2 national income GNP(Gross National Product) per capita income PPP(purchasing power parity) consumerism income distribution Organization of Economic Cooperation and Development infrastructure Commonwealth of Independent States staple goods creditor country ASEAN factors of production 关税区 有形贸易 无形贸易 国内生产总值证券投资 股票 债券 大额存单 许可经营 特许经营 商标 专利 专利使用费,许可使用费,版税版权 给予许可的人 接受许可的人 给予特许的人 接受特许的人 管理合同 价值链 承包生产 “交钥匙”工程 建设、经营、移交 知识产权 国民收入 国民生产总值 人均收入 购买力平价 消费,消费主义 收入分布 经济合作与发展组织 基础设施 独立国家联合体(独联体) 大路货 债权国 东南亚国家联盟 生产要素 economic integration put up barriers free trade area tariff rates quota restrictions North American Free Trade Agreement(NAFTA) customs union common market sovereign state political entity

2019最常用的商务英语口语精选100句

2019最常用的商务英语口语精选100句 1、I want a package deal including airfare and hotel、我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿 2、I’d like to change this ticket to the first class、我想把这张票换成头等车。 3、I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago、我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。 4、I won’t check this baggage这件行李我不托运。 5、I’d like to sit in the front of the plane、我想坐在飞机前面。 6、I missed my train、我错过了火车。 7、I have nothing to declare、我没申报的东西。 8、It’s all personaleffects、这些东西都是私人用品。 9、I’ll pick up ticket at the airport count er、我会在机场柜台拿机票。 10、I’d like two seats on today’s northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please、我想订两张今天西北航空7班次到底特律的机票。 11、We waited for john in the lobby of the airport、我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。 12、I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead、我要买一张优待票代替。

13、I’d like a refund on this ticket、我要退这张票。 14、I’d like to have a seat by the window、我要一个靠窗的座位。 15、You have to change at Chicago station、你必须要在芝加哥站转车。 16、We have only one a day for New York、到纽约的一天只有一班。 17、Sorry, they are already full、抱歉,全部满了。 18、I’d like t o reserve a seat to New York、我要预订一个座位去纽约。 19、The flight number is AK708 on September 5th、此航班号是9月5号AK708。 20、There’s a ten thirty flight in the morning、早上10点半有班机。 21、I’m looking for my baggage。我正找我的行李。 22、I’d like to make a reservation、我想预订。 23、The sooner, the better、越快越好。 24、I’d like to change my reservation、我想变更一下我的预订。 25、I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo、我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。 26、My reservation number is 2991、我的预约号是2991、 27、I made a reservation in Tokyo、我在东京预订的。

相关主题