搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 经典美剧《老友记》-第十季-第六集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

经典美剧《老友记》-第十季-第六集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

经典美剧《老友记》-第十季-第六集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语
经典美剧《老友记》-第十季-第六集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

- Hey. - Hi. - 嘿... - 嘿!

Phoebe, what's wrong? 菲比,出了什么事吗?

I'm just so exhausted from dragging around this huge engagement ring.

戴着这个超大订婚戒指快要把我累死了!

- Oh, my God. - Congratulations. -噢!天啊! -恭喜你啊!哇!

So did he get on one knee? Did he have a speech prepared?

他有没有跪下来?他有准备求婚词吗?

Oh, did he cry? 噢!他有哭吗?

Yeah, big surprise, I like proposals. 没错,我喜欢求婚,很奇怪吗?

Well, it was really sweet, and, like, the most romantic thing ever.

实在是很温馨,是我人生中最浪漫的一刻。

Here's to Phoebe, who's found the greatest guy in the world. 嘿,我们来敬菲比

为了她找到世界上最好的男人干一杯。

To Phoebe and.. 敬菲比和...

I want to say "Mike"? 应该是麦克吧?

- To Phoebe and Mike. - Hey. -敬菲比和麦克! -喔!

Thank you. Oh, and I have something for you. 谢谢大家!噢,我有点东西要给你!

It's my little black book. It's got the numbers of all the guys I've dated. 这是我的小记事本里面有我约会过的男生的电话

Oh, Phoebe, that's nice, but you know what? I think I'm okay.

噢,菲比。很谢谢你,但我想我用不上了。

Give it to one of your other single girlfriends. 你还是把它送给你其他独身的女性朋友吧I would, but you're the last one. 我也想,但你是最后一个独身的了

Give me the book! 那给我吧!

"Pablo Diaz. 巴布罗.迪亚斯

Brady Smith. 布里迪.史密斯

Guy in Van"? “开货车的男生”

Oh, my first love. 那是我的初恋!

What is the red X next to Bob Gremore's name mean?

巴伯.格里莫的名字旁边标着个X是什么意思?

Dead. 死掉了。

Oh, it's okay. No, he was old. Yeah. 没关系,他已经很老了。

And he lived a full life. He was in the first wave at Omaha Beach.

他也活够了,奥马哈移民潮时他也在场。

I should've given you guys my black book when I got married. 嘿,对不起

我结婚时也应该把我的电话本给你们男生的。

Although, it wasn't so much a book as a napkin. 尽管那不算是电话本,只是一张皱皱的纸... With Janice's phone number on it. ...上面写着珍妮斯的电话。

Phoebe, isn't Jethro Tull a band? 菲比,Jethro Tull不是一个乐队吗?

Oh, yes, they are. 没错。

00:01:50,630 --> 00:01:51,660 rainystar压制iPod-MP4

Hey, honey. 嘿,老婆

Hey, sweetie. 嘿,老公

- Is Monica not here? - No. -莫尼卡不在吗? -不在。

Then I'll tell you. My agency was bidding for a big account, and they got it.

那我先告诉你吧,我的经纪争取到一个大广告客户

- It's my first national commercial. - Cool. -这是我第一个跨国广告 -酷!

And I don't want to brag, but a lot of the ideas were mine.

不是我吹牛,但很多内容都是我构思出来的!

Hell, you weren't there. All the ideas were mine. 拜托,你有没有在听啊?全部构思都是我的!That's great. Hey, can you cast me in it? 太好了!嘿,可以介绍我去拍广告吗?

I really don't think you're right for the part. ...不知道啊,我想你不适合里面的角色。

What do you mean? I can do anything. I'm a chameleon.

怎么会?我可以演任何角色。我是一条变色龙呢!

I'm old. 我很老!

I'm tired. 我很累!

Oh, I am hot. I'm cold. Come on, what can't I do? 嘿!我很热!我很冷!

呵??拜托,有什么我不能演?

First of all, bravo. 我得说,精彩...

But I don't think you're right for this. The part's a stuffy college professor.

但我觉得你真的不适合这个角色是一个死板的大学教授。

I can do that. Hello, I'm your professor. 也可以啊!你好,我是你们的教授。

When I'm not busy thinking of important things, or professing..

当我有空或者没有...演讲的时候

I like to use.. What's the product? 我会用...噢!是什么产品?

Software that facilitates inter-business networking e-solutions. 电子商务网络解决方案。

I'm cold. 我很冷!

- Hey. - Hey. - 嘿! - 嘿!

Guess who's a finalist for a huge research grant? 猜猜谁有可能得到一笔庞大的科研补助金!I'll give you a hint. He's looking right at you. 给你个提示,他正在看着你。

Well, unless it's the creepy guy with his hand up his kilt.. 除非你说的是那个穿裙子的怪人

I'm gonna say, "Congratulations." 恭喜你!

I'm so excited. Apparently, I beat out hundreds of other applicants..

我实在是太兴奋了,我击败了其他的几百个竞争者

including five guys I went to graduate school with. 包括我们研究所的五个同事。

Not that I'm keeping score, or anything. Five. 不是我吹嘘,但...五个人!

- Wow, that's great. - Yeah. -哇!太厉害了。 - 是啊!

- So tell me about the grant. - Well, okay, it's for $25,000. -那个是什么补助金? -

那是25,000美元的补助

And if I get it, I'll be able to complete my field research. 如果我得到了

那我就可以完成我那领域的研究了。

And there will be an article about me in the Paleontology Review.

然后我就可以在“古生物学刊”里发表我的论文了

It'll be the first time my name is in there.. 那是我头一次在那本书上发表论文

without people raising serious questions about my work. 而其他人不会怀疑

- Are you talking about the Dewer Grant? - Yeah. Why? -等等,你是说杜瓦基金? -

没错,怎么了?

Benjamin Hobart is administering that grant. 本杰明.哈伯特管理着那个基金

- Your ex-boyfriend? - Yeah. -你的前任男朋友? -对。

So your ex-boyfriend is gonna determine if your new boyfriend gets this grant? 那么说

你的前男友决定了你现任男友是否能得到那笔钱?

Wow, your new boyfriend is screwed. 哇,你的现任男友真草包。

No. No, we ended on great terms. 没有,我们很愉快的分手的。

If anything, I think this could help you. You know what? 我意思是,如果对你有帮助的话Why don't we all go out to dinner, and I can introduce you. 我们可以把他约出来吃个饭啊我可以把你介绍给他。

- If you think it'd help. - Yeah, absolutely. I'll call him. -是吗?你觉得有帮助吗? -

当然啦,我给他打电话啦。

Now, is there anything I could do to butter him up? 那,我可以做什么去...迎合他啊?Anything he really likes? 他喜欢点什么?

He does have a pretty serious latex fetish. 唔...他有一整套小玩偶。

We'll see how dinner goes. 我知道该怎么做了。

- Hey. - Hey, you want to go see a movie? - 嘿! - 嘿,想去看电影吗?

I told you I had to spend all day clearing out stuff so Mike could move in.

我已经告诉过你我今天一整天要打扫好让麦克搬进来住。

- Oh, right. - Yeah. - 噢!对哦. - 没错.

Now that I'm here, I might as well help with the cleaning and organizing.

既然我都来了,我就帮你清洁和收拾一下吧!

I just happen to have my label maker. 刚好我有打标签机

Oh, it's so hard to get rid of stuff. 噢,要丢弃自己的物品太难了!

Did you and Chandler make compromises when you moved in together?

你和钱德要同居的时候有为丢弃东西烦恼过吗?

Chandler did. 钱德有烦恼过!

- What does he want you to give up? - A bunch of stuff. -他想你丢弃什么? -很多东西啊

And the worst one, he wants me to get rid of Gladys. 我最舍不得的是...他要我丢掉格拉达斯。Who's Gladys? 谁是格拉达斯?

What a tragic loss. 噢!多么可怕的浪费啊!

Yeah, I really hate to give her up. Oh, I know. Oh, you should take her.

就是说。我真的不想放弃她啊。噢!我想到了,你可以带她走啊!

I don't know. 这个,我..我也不知道好不好...

- What, you don't like her? - Of course I do. What's not to like? -为什么?你不喜欢她吗? -

我当然喜欢她啊。有什么好不喜欢的!

I'd take her in a minute. 我可以马上就把她拿走!

But I think that you're giving up too easy. 但我觉得你现在说放弃太早了。

Honey, I think that you need to fight for her. 我想你应该为她作斗争!

- Really, you think? - Absolutely. -你觉得是这样吗? -当然啦!

You say to him, "I'm sorry, Mike, I can't live without her. 你对他说: 对不起,麦克。

我不能失去她

She means too much to me." 她对我来说很重要

Okay, I'll fight for her. Okay. 好的,我是该为她争取一下。

Oh, wait. I just realized, if I do that, that means you don't get her. 等等,我忽然想到...

如果我这样做,你就无法得到她了。

Damn it, I did not think this through. 对哦,怎么我没想到呢!

Emma, mom's got a snack for you. 艾玛, 妈妈给你做了小吃

You know, every now and then, she might like some barbecue potato chips. 你知道

她有时喜欢些烤肉味的番茄薯片

- Hey, guys. - Hey. -嘿,你们。 -嘿

- Hi. - Hey, baby. -嘿 -嘿, 宝贝

Oh, any word on casting yet? 你给我的推荐有回复了吗?

- I told you, you're not right for the part. - What do you mean? -

乔伊,我已经说过了,你不适合那个角色。 -什么意思啊?

Rach, don't I seem like a professor you'd buy some kind of e-crap from? 瑞秋,你会不会花钱

买象我这样的教授介绍的电子货啊?

I'm sorry, this sounds like something I'm never gonna be interested in.

不好意思,我对这种东西没什么兴趣。

Look, come on, please? It's not like I'm asking you for some crazy favor.

拜托啦!好象我很为难你似的。

This is what I do for a living. I am a professional actor.

这是我的工作啊,我是个职业的演员呢!

Man, I'm two hours late for work. 噢!原来我迟到两个小时了!

Here's my reel. It's got all the commercials that I've been in.

这里有我的一盘磁带,里面有我拍过的所有广告。

- Joe.. - Just watch it. -乔伊... -你就看一下吧

If you don't like it, don't pass it on to your bosses. 如果你不喜欢就别给你上司就是了。

- Fine. - Thank you. -好吧! -谢谢。

- Work, Joe. - Damn it. -工作啦,乔伊! -可恶!

- What am I gonna do now? - Just pass the tape along. -我该怎么办啦? -就给你上司看看咯!He's not right for the part. 他的确不适合演这个。

If I suggest him, my bosses will think I'm an idiot. 如果我推荐他我的老板会发现我是个傻瓜!And that's something they should learn on their own. 我希望我的老板能迟些才发现这一点

Just tell Joey that you watched the tape.. 那就告诉乔伊你看过带子

and you liked it, but your bosses didn't. 你很喜欢但你的老板们不喜欢。

Then you're the good guy, and they're the bad guy.

那样,你就成了好人,坏人就是你的老板啦。

That's good. I liked it, they didn't. 好主意!我喜欢,老板不喜欢。

Joey, for God's sake, go to work. 乔伊,看在上帝份上,去工作啦!

I can't believe I'm about to meet Benjamin Hobart. 无法相信我能见到本杰明.哈伯特。

I've always thought of him as someone I'd invite.. 我一直以为

to my fantasy dinner party. 只有在梦中才能和他共聚晚餐呢

Do you think there's any chance he'll bring Christie Brinkley or C-3PO?

他会不会带上一些他喜欢的小玩偶来呢?

Sorry, it looks like it's just him. 对不起,看来他只孤身一人。

Charlie. 查莉!

My God, you look absolutely stunning. 天啊,你简直美得让我头晕了。

Well, I am having a good hair day. 是吗?今天我特地去了理发。

- It's so good to see you. - Oh, you too. - 见到你真好。 - 我也是。

I'm okay. 我没事。

I'm sorry. Ross Geller, Benjamin Hobart. 对不起...罗斯.盖勒本杰明.哈伯特

It's an honor to meet you. I can't tell you how long.. 很荣幸见到你。

我仰慕你都不知道多久了

I've been an admirer of your work. I mean, that Nobel Prize. 我是说,你得的诺贝尔奖,喔!

I mean, I have to tell you that you're one of the reasons I got into the field. 我得说

你是我从事科学工作的其中一个原因。

Well, likewise. 噢,是吗,我也是。

Not likewise. I'd never heard of you until this morning.

其实,不一样,我今早才第一次听到你的名字。

But it's nice to be nice. 但,很高兴能见到你。

- Shall we? - Yeah. Thank you. - 我们...? - 好的!

I can't believe that you chose this restaurant. 不能相信你选了这个餐馆!

- Do you remember the night? - Oh, my God. I completely forgot. -你还记得那天晚上吗? -噢天啊,我都已经想不起了!

Oh, my God, I can't believe they let us back in this place. 天啊,我们居然又在这里碰头了!

You weren't there. 你当时不在场!

No, but, you know, it's just a funny image. 是不在,但想想都好笑

You know, the two of you in this restaurant with the.. 想想你们两个在这个餐馆,还...

Ross, why don't you tell Benji about your proposal while I go to the ladies' room. 罗斯

我去洗手间的时候你能告诉本你的方案吗?

So tell me about it. 来吧,告诉我吧。

Okay. Well, I would like to do a dig in the Painted Desert. 我们会在沙漠里进行挖掘.

There are still several areas that haven't been fully excavated.

因为里面还有些地区还没完全开挖的。

- Break up with Charlie. - What? -和查莉分手吧! -什么?

What? 什么?

Did you just say, "Break up with Charlie"? 你刚才说 “和查莉分手”吗?

Well, yes and no. Yes, I did say it. And no, I didn't not say it. 可以说是,也可以说不是

是,我是这样说了;不是,是我没有否认。

- Kind of inappropriate, don't you think? - Listen, I'm sorry. -你不应该这样说的,是吗? -

对不起。

I just haven't seen her for so long, all these feelings are rushing back. 因为我太久没有见她了!以前的感觉又涌上心头!

I'm starting to realize how much I've missed her. 我觉得又喜欢上她了

And I'm gonna need you to break up with her. 所以我想你和她分手

- Are you serious? - If you say, yes, then I'm serious. -你是说真的吗? -

如果你说是,那我就是认真的

If you say, no, then I'm joking. 如果你说不是,那我就是开玩笑!

- No. - Joking it is. -不是! -我开玩笑的!

- Hi, sorry I'm late. - Hey, how'd it go with Mike? -嗨!对不起,我迟到了。 -

嘿,和麦克谈得怎样?

- Is he gonna let you keep the painting? - No, he really hates it. -他肯让你保留那幅画吗? -

不行,他实在很讨厌它

But he's gonna let me keep my box of human hair. 但他肯让我留下我那盒头发!

So you gotta pick your battles. But the good news is, Gladys is yours. 所以我只能妥协了。

但好消息是,格拉达斯已经属于你了!

Wow, what's the bad news? 哇,那坏消息呢!?

- Who's Gladys? - Oh, she's that work of art I made. -谁是格拉达斯? -

噢!她是我的手工作品,你见过啦

You know, with the woman coming out of the frame.

就是有个女人从画里面走出来的那幅画啊

And Monica gets to keep her? 噢,莫尼卡把她收下了吗?

In her house? I am so jealous. 放在这个房间里?我要嫉妒了!

I didn't know you wanted her too. 噢!我不知道你也想要她啊!

Well, I mean, sure, of course. 我..当然想要啊。

But you already gave that to Monica, so.. 但..你已经给了莫尼卡了,所以...

- You know, I would give her up for you. - No, I couldn't let you do that. -

为了你,我可以放弃她。 -不行,我不可以让你这样做的。

- No, but I want to. - But I don't want you to. -但我想这样做。 -但我不想你这样做。

- But I insist. - But I insist harder. -但我坚持! -但我更坚持!

Girls. Girls. Stop. Okay, we'll flip a coin. 女生们!停一停好吗?我们投硬币决定吧。Heads, she's Rachel's. Tails, she's Monica's. 正面,她是瑞秋的反面,她就是莫尼卡的。

- Tails. Monica, she's yours. - No, that landed in your food. -反面!莫尼卡,她是你的了! -

不行,它掉到你的食物里了

No, no, that's okay. You won fair and square. I'm so sad.

不,没关系,该赢的就该赢。我太难过了。

Then the little red squirrel took all of his acorns.. 然后红色的小松鼠把他所有的橡子(果实)

and put them in his little satchel and set off for.. 放进他的小背包里, 离开了

Okay. Someone's getting a little fussy. I think it's time for bed. 好啦!有人开始烦啦

我看该睡觉了

Where's the little red squirrel going? 小松鼠去哪了?

Hey, Joe? 嘿乔伊!

Oh, that's so sweet. 哦,太好了

- What's up? - Bad news. -什么事? -坏消息

I watched the tape and passed it along to my bosses and they weren't interested.

我看过了带子并把它交给我的老板们但他们不感兴趣。

I'm sorry, man. 对不起,老兄。

- But you watched the tape? - Yeah, I liked it. -但...你看过这带子吗? -是啊,我...我很喜欢啊!But my bosses didn't go for it. Stupid sons of bitches. 但...我的老板不喜欢。真他妈的可恶!

- You didn't watch the tape. - What? Of course I did. -你没有看过这带子。 -

什么!?我当然看啦!

Look, it's one thing not to cast me, but to lie to me? 你不推荐我是一回事,但你对我说谎?

- I'm not lying to you. I watched it. - You lied again. -我没有说谎啊,我看了啦! -

你看,又说谎!

- I watched it. - Keep going, Pinocchio. -我看了! -继续说谎吧,匹诺曹!

- I did. - No, you didn't. -我看了! -没有!你没看!

I'm telling you, I watched the tape. 我告诉你,我看了这带子。

- Did you watch the tape? - No. -你看过这带子吗? -没有

Hi. Look, I realize only one of us can get this grant. 嗨, 听着, 我知道我们中

只有一个人能得到认可

And I just wanted to wish both of you the best of luck. 而我也想祝福你们所有人好运

Are you crossing your fingers? 你绕手指了?

What, this? No. This.. That's just the result of a childhood injury. 什么?这个?不, 这个...

只是童年受伤的结果

I'm cured! 治好了!

Good morning, everybody. 大家早上好

If you go ahead and take your seats we can get started. 如果你坐到座位上我们就可以开始了Actually, Dr. Hobart, can I have a word with you? 实际上,哈伯特博士我能和你说句话吗? And you are? 你是...?

- Ross. - I know. I'm kidding. - 罗斯 - 我知道, 开玩笑的

Listen, I just want to say, last night.. 我只想说, 昨晚...

Dinner was a little awkward. 晚餐不太好

- I just wanna make sure we're okay. - Oh, yeah. Absolutely. -我只想知道我们之间没什么问题-没问题!绝对没有!

- You didn't tell Charlie what I said, did you? - Oh, no. Of course not. -

你没有告诉查莉我说过什么吧? - 喔, 没有, 当然没有

Well, thank you. I want you to know, I respect your decision not to give her up. 谢谢你,

我想让你知道我尊重你没有放弃她的决定

It was the biggest mistake I ever made in my whole life. 放弃她, 是我一生中最大的错误Well, that and tattooing her name on my shoulder.. 呃, 除了这件事

还有我很蠢的把她的名字刺在肩膀上...

last night stupidly. 昨天晚上犯的蠢..

Seriously? 真的?

My Nobel Prize was not for moving on. 我的诺贝尔奖可不是为了继续谈论..

- So no hard feelings? - None at all. Good luck today. - 还难过吗? - 一点也没有, 祝今天好运! - Thank you. - Okay. - 谢谢 - 不客气

All right. The selection committee has chosen the three of you as our finalists.

评选委员会选出你们三人于今天作最后评核。

The ultimate decision will be based on the answers you give to the questions I ask.

最终决定会基于你们如何回答我的问题。

We're gonna go ahead and start with Dr. Li. 先从李博士开始吧。

You claim the field is too reliant on the Linnaean taxonomic system. 李博士

你提出学界太依赖林奈分类系统。

How do you propose to correct this problem? 那你打算怎么解决这个问题?

Well, I believe that the answers lie in the osteological evidence. 我相信解决办法在化石证据上- I plan to begin there. - Interesting. -我打算从那里入手 -很有趣

I guess. 是吗?

Dr. Biely, your proposal includes some fieldwork. Where might that take place?

白莉博士,你的方案有一些挖掘工作你会从哪里入手呢?

Primarily in the Pierre Shale region of South Dakota. 首先是南达科他州的Pierre Shale地区。Certainly. Very well. And Dr. Geller, when is my birthday? 当然,很好。那盖勒博士

你知道我的生日是什么时候吗?

What? I.. 什么?我...我...

Care to venture a guess? 不能猜一下吗?

- May 12? - That's not even kind of close. -5月12号? -还差很远呢!

Dr. Li, how many graduate students will you need? 李博士,你需要要多少个学生呢?

- Half a dozen. - I see. And Dr. Biely? - 6个 -明白了,那白莉博士呢?

Three for excavation, and two for analysis. 三个负责开掘,两个负责分析。

Certainly. Dr. Geller, which 1965 Shirelles hit.. 当然。盖勒博士,1965年沙伦斯乐队

was later covered by a popular British Invasion band? 被哪支英国乐队盖过风头?

What? I need six graduate students. 什么...?我需要6个学生。

No, I'm sorry. We were looking for "Baby It's You." 不是!对不起答案是 “Baby It's

You”(宝贝,就是你)

"Baby It's You." 宝贝,就是你。

What? Wait just a minute. 什么...?等等,等一下。

None of my questions have anything to do with paleontology.

我的问题没有一条是关于古生物学的。

You're right, I apologize. Scratch the last question. 没错,我该道歉。那最后一条问题

Spell "Boscodictiasaur." 拼写单词Boscodictiasaur。

I've never heard of a "Boscodictiasaur." 恩....我没有听过Boscodictiasaur啊。

Yeah, I just made it up. Spell it. 是,我乱编的单词。快拼。

- Okay. B-O.. - No, it starts with a silent M. -好的。B - O - S ... -不,开头有个不发音的“M”。Oh, come on! 噢,拜托!

I can't believe Joey. I hate being called a liar. 我不明白乔伊,我讨厌被人称为骗子。

But you are a liar. 但你是个骗子。

What did I just say? 我刚刚怎么说的?

- Are you still here? - Yes. -你还在啊? -是的,而且我还有话说

And I'm not just hurt, I'm insulted. When I tell somebody I did something..

我不仅仅是受伤害,我感觉被侮辱了一样。当我说我已经做了某事...

Okay, hold on, let me just stop you right there, okay? First, you lied. Right? 好了好了...

我打断你一下好吗?首先,你说谎,对吗?

Then you lied about lying, okay? 然后,你又说谎去圆谎,好吗?

Then you lied about lying about lying, okay? 然后,你又再说谎去圆你刚才圆的谎是不是?So before you lie about lying about lying about lying about lying.. 所以在你说谎去圆你刚才

为圆谎...而说的谎...的那个谎言...

Stop lying. 不要说谎啦!

Why are you so sure I didn't watch this tape? 为什么你这么肯定我没有看过那带子?

You wanna know why? You wanna know why? 你想知道...? 你想知道为什么?

Well, this is going well. 事情发展得不错呢。

Here's how I know you didn't watch. 这就是我知道你没看的原因了。

If you had seen what was on this tape, believe me, you'd have some comments.

如果你看了这带子,你绝对不会没有话说的。

All right, remember, I got paid a lot of money for this.. 听好,我收了很多钱才去拍这个广告and it only aired in Japan. 而且只在日本地区放映。

Ichiban. 一级棒

Ichiban, lipstick for men. 男用唇膏!

Ichiban, lipstick for men. 男用唇膏!

And that's how I know you didn't watch the tape. 这就是我知道你没看的原因!

He really is a chameleon. 他真的是一条变色龙呢。

Well, Gladys, say hello to your new home. 格拉达斯,给你的新家打个招呼吧!

- Oh, my. - Wow. -我的...! -哇!

Oh, she is so nice and big. 噢!她真漂亮,又显眼!

Oh, Monica, where are you going to display Gladys, oh, so proudly?

噢!莫尼卡,你会把她放到什么地方让格拉达斯显的得体呢?

- I haven't really settled on a spot yet. - How about right above the TV? -我还没决定放在哪里!-那,不如放在电视机上面吧!

That way, it will be the first thing that you see when you walk in the door.

这样的话,人们一进门就马上看得到了!

Yeah, yeah, and you can get rid of that French poster.

好啊,好啊!那你就可以丢掉那法国的海报了。

- I like that poster. - Really? -我喜欢那海报啊! -是吗?

It doesn't have anything coming out of it. 它没有东西可以“冒”出来啊。

Or maybe there's someplace for her in your bedroom? 又或者你的卧室里有空位吗?

- There's nothing above your bed. - Are you still here? -噢!你床头还空着呢! -

你还在这里住吗?

Stupid Nobel Prize winner. 愚蠢的诺贝尔奖获得者!

Oh, hi. Hello. 噢!嗨!你好!

Have you come to ask me some more paleontology-related questions?

呃,你是来问我古生物学的问题的吗?

Your grandmother's nickname, perhaps? Ann-Margret's pant size?

呃...可能你要问我你祖母的小名吧?还是你马格莉特阿姨内裤的尺寸?

I've come here to apologize. I think I may have let my feelings.. 我是来道歉的。

我想我对查莉的感情…

for Charlie interfere with the interview process. 影响到面试的程序了

No. Stop. 没有!哪里有!

Anyway, I decided to offer you the grant. 不管怎么说,我决定批准你的补助金。

- Really? - There is just one small stipulation. -真的吗? -是的...只是还有一个...条件...

- I have to break up with Charlie? - Hey, you got one right. -我要和查莉分手? -

嘿!你终于答对一次了!

- You're crazy. - Crazy or romantic? -你发神经。 -神经,还是...浪漫?

Crazy. 神经!

- Or? - Get out! -还是... -出去!

Oh, my God. 噢!天啊!

- What? - Joey, what is this thing doing here? -什么? -乔伊,这..这...东西在这里干嘛?

I got her from Monica. She sold it to me for a very reasonable price. 我在莫尼卡那里拿过来的她出了个很合理的价格。

- Joey, we're not keeping this. - But it's an original Buffay. -乔伊,我们不能留着这个! -

但它是原版的布费作品啊...

All right, fine. You can keep it. 好的,没关系,你就留着吧。

As long as you don't mind that she's haunted. 只要你不介意她周围游荡。

Hey, what? What? 嘿?什么?什么?嘿!噢!什么!?

Well, legend has it, Joey, that she comes alive when you're asleep.

有这样一个传说...她在半夜里会活过来。

She climbs out of the frame.. 她爬出这画框

and then drags her half-a-body across the floor.. 然后她拖着她这半个身体,爬在地板上

just looking for legs to steal. 想办法去偷一双腿

And then with her one good hand.. 然后她用她唯一的一只手

she slowly reaches up.. 慢慢、慢慢地

and turns your doorknob. 扭开门把手

Get that legless witch out of here! 拿走这没脚的妖怪!!

- Hey, I sold that to Joey. - Yeah, well, I told him it's haunted. -嘿!我把它卖给乔伊了! -所以我骗他这是鬼怪了

- Two can play at this game. - Too late. You can't give it back. -我们都会玩这种把戏 -

不行,太迟了,你不能退货!

- Oh, yes, I can. - No, you can't, she's yours. -我当然可以! -不,你不可以,她是你的!- She's yours. - She's yours. -她是你的! -是你的!

- She's yours. - Hey. -她是你的! -嘿!

- She's mine. - She's mine. -她是我的! -是我--的!

- She's mine. - She's mine. -她是我的! -她是我的!

You guys, you don't have to fight over her anymore. 你们啊!不用为她争吵了。Whoever doesn't get Gladys, gets Glynnis. 谁得不到格拉达斯,就把格林妮斯拿回去吧。- I want Gladys. - She's mine. -我要格拉达斯。 -她是我的!

- She's mine. - She's mine. -她是我的! -她是我的!

No, no. You don't get to do that. 不要不要.你们不要这样了

I know. Look, I'm sorry I didn't give them your tape. 很抱歉我没有把你的带子给他们。And I promise next time to submit you, whether I think you're right or not.

我保证,下次无论合不合适我都会把你推荐上去的。

That's not the point, Chandler. The point is that you lied. 重点不是这个啊钱德。

重点是,你说了谎

I know. You're right. What's it gonna take for you to forgive me? 我知道,你说的对

我要做什么你才能原谅我?

Oh, my God. 噢天啊!

Excellent. 无得弹!

Now what do you say? 现在你该说什么?

Lying is wrong. 说谎是不对的!

And? And? 还有呢?...还有呢?

I'm a pretty little girl. 我是个漂亮美眉。

I knew it. 我早就知道啦!

Your ex-boyfriend is insane. 你的前男友是个疯子。

- He is a character. - No, no, no. -他是个有个性的人 -不是, 才不是呢

Charles Nelson Reilly is a character. 查尔斯·纳尔逊·赖利才是

- Who? - Charles Nelson Reilly. - 谁? - 查尔斯·纳尔逊·赖利

The Ghost and Mrs. Muir? Match Game? The Ghost and Mrs. Muir? Match

Game?(两个电影名)

Were you never sick as a child? 你小时侯都没得过病吗?

- Whatever. Did you get the grant? - No. And you wanna know why? - 随便啦!

你得到那笔补助了吗? - 没有,你想知道为什么吗?

Because your ex-boyfriend is still in love with you. 因为你的前男友还是爱着你。

- What? - Yeah. -什么? -没错

He refused me because I wouldn't give you up. 他没有给我那笔补助,就因为我没有放弃你。Benji isn't in love with me. I mean, he broke up with me. 本不会还爱着我的。

因为当时是他抛弃我

- And besides, he's a very ethical man. - Really? -而且,他是个认真的人。 -是吗???

Is it ethical to ask someone in a grant review: 在补助调查中问这种问题:

"Who was the voice of Underdog?" “谁是Underdog(电影名)的配音员?” 很认真吗?

I'm sure he was just joking. 我肯定他是在开玩笑,罗斯。

If you don't believe me, let's go talk to him. 如果你不相信我,我们去找他对质吧。

I'm telling you, he didn't ask me one paleontological question. 可以告诉你

他没有问过我一个关于考古学的问题

- Seriously? - Oh, I'm sorry. No, he did ask me one: -真的吗? -哦,不是,他问了我一个。"How do you spell Boscodictiasaur?" 呃...怎么拼Mboscodictiosaur

Well, if it's like the Lake Mbosco in Congo, then M-B-O..

和刚果的Mbosco湖拼法一样,那是M-B-O...

Damn it. 可恶!

Dr. Geller. Charlie, what are you doing here? 盖勒博士...?查莉你...你到这来干什么?

I want you to tell her everything. 我要你告诉他一切。

About the deal you tried to make with me, about the crazy questions you..

告诉他你想和我做的交易,那些神经病的问题

Wally Cox. That's the voice of Underdog. 沃利·考克斯!他就是Underdog的配音!

Like I tried to tell you in the interview.. 就如之前的调查我告诉你一样

this grant is not based on your knowledge of pretty useless trivia.

这个补助基金不是为了这些无聊的知识而设的

No, don't do that. I want you to look her in the eyes and tell her the truth. 不!不!不!别这样!我要你看着她的眼睛,告诉她真相。

Benji? Benji?

All right. It's true. I behaved horribly, but it's only because I still love you.

是的,的确是这样。我之前简直是乱来。但这都是因为我还爱着你。

And I would do anything to have you back in my life. 只要你回到我身边,我可以做任何事。Too little, too late, Benji. 太少了,太迟了,Benji!

- I can't believe this. - I never should've broken up with you. -我不敢相信。 -

我真不应该离开你

I think about you all the time. Do you ever still think about me? 我无时无刻不想起你。

难道你一点都没有想起我?

No. 没有!

- Yes. - What? -有! -什么?

I don't know what to say, Benji. This is all so.. 我不知道该说什么好了,Benji。

这一切实在太...

romantic. 浪漫了

Or? 或者...

I know I may be way out of bounds here.. 我知道,或者我做得太过火了

but is there any chance you would take me back? 但我们还有机会在一起吗?

Maybe. 或者可以...

Sweetie, this conversation is starting to make me a little uncomfortable.

甜心,你们的对话让我觉得有点不舒服了。

Oh, God. I am so sorry, but.. 噢天啊!我很抱歉,但...

I mean, there's so much history between us, you know? 我是说...我们之前有太多的过去了... I'm sorry too. 我也觉得抱歉...

- I love you. - I love you too. -我爱你! -噢! 我也爱你!

Okay, that's it, we are seeing other people. 好了, 够了。我们算是完了!

Gladys? 格拉达斯?

For the third time this week. Man, this does not get old. 哈哈哈,这个星期的第三次了。

老兄,你怎么还没长大啊?

- You're mean! - Oh, don't be such a baby. Please. -你真可恶! -不要这么孩子气啦!

392 00:00:00,000 --> 00:00:00,000

经典电影经典台词

一部电影,一次震撼;一卷胶片,一串记忆;一个人物,一段历程!要么忙着活,要么忙着死。——《肖申克的救赎》 让你难过的事情,有一天,你一定会笑着说出来。---《肖申克的救赎》这些墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙:慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中:最终你会发现自己不得不依赖他而生存。这就叫体制化。——《肖申克的救赎》 这世界上只有一件东西深深的在你心底,他们摸不到,拿不走,那不是灰色的石头雕成的,那是希望!----《肖申克的救赎》 世界上有一种鸟是关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽毛都沾满了太阳的光辉!希望是一种坚持,使灵魂深处保有一片自由的天空,为相同的生命做出不同的解释。—《肖申克的救赎》 世界上有一种鸟是关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽毛都沾满了太阳的光辉!希望是一种坚持,使灵魂深处保有一片自由的天空,为相同的生命做出不同的解释。——《肖申克的救赎》 什么是权利?当一个人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。这不叫权利,这叫正义。而当一个人同样犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,也可以不判他死刑,于是赦免了他,这就叫权利。----《辛德勒名单》 她不是完美的。你也不是。人们常以为不完美是坏的。实际不完美是好东西,它能让你决定让谁进入你的世界。而两个不完美的组合却是完美的。---《心灵捕手》 生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。---《阿甘正传》人生和电影不同,人生辛苦多了。如果你不出去走走,你就会以为这

就是全世界。—--《天堂电影院》 我希望你没有说谎。我希望在你内心深处真的对我没有一丁点儿感觉。你最好对我一点感觉都没有。因为只要有那么一点点。你将会后悔你什么都没有对我说。我爱你,里昂。------《这个杀手不太冷》You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period如果你有个梦想,就必须捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。——《当幸福来敲门》 面试官:如果一个人连衬衫都没穿就来参加面试........最后我雇佣了这个人,你会怎么想? 史密斯:他穿的裤子一定很棒。———《当幸福来敲门》 绵延的城市中应有尽有,却惟独没有尽头。——《海上钢琴师》 人类,也许是这星球上最神秘的生物,一个充满着疑团的奥秘,他们是谁?从哪儿来?往哪去?怎么确定自以为知道的是什么东西,为何会相信事物?数不尽的没答案的疑问,即使有答案也只会衍生另一个疑问,下一个答案又衍生下一个问题,但最终是否只是同一个问题?同一个答案?---《罗拉快跑》 我们无权选择命运,但我们可以决定面对死亡的方式,只有这样我们才可以像个人一般的被别人追忆。---《角斗士》 有些人能清楚地听到自己内心深处的声音,并以此行事。这些人要么变成了疯子,要么成为传奇。---《燃情岁月》

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十八集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

Rachel. We're running low on resumes. 瑞秋履历表快用完了 You want a job with Popular Mechanics? 你真想到《大众机械》杂志社上班吗Well, if you're gonna work for mechanics, 如果你想要从事机械行业 those are the ones to work for. 那你就算找对地方了 Guys, I'm going for anything here. 各位我什么都得试试 I can't be a waitress anymore. 我不能再当服务生了 I mean it. I'm sick of the lousy tips. 我是说真的我已厌倦微薄小费 I'm sick of being called "Excuse Me." 我已厌倦顾客不把我当人使唤 Rach, did you proofread these? 瑞秋这些你校对过吗 Yeah. Why? 对有问题吗 Nothing. I'm sure they'll be impressed 没事他们对你高超的 with your excellent "compuper" skills. "电恼"技术定会印象深刻的 Oh, my God! Do you think it's on all of them? 糟了每一份上面都这样吗 No, I'm sure the Xerox machine caught a few. 没事我肯定富士施乐打印机改掉一些了- Hey, guys. - Hey. -嗨小伙子们 -嗨 Hi, ladies. 嗨姑娘们 Can I get you anything? 需要什么吗 Did you bring the mail? 信件带来了没 - Lots of responses. - Really? -很多回复 -真的吗 Sure, we have scones left! 我们这儿当然还有烤饼 Read them to me. 快念给我听 "Dear Miss Greene: "亲爱的格林小姐 Thank you for your inquiry. "However" 感谢您的申请然而..." - We have apple cinnamon -"Dear Ms. Greene...." -我们有苹果肉桂 -"亲爱的格林小姐" Yeah, yeah! No. 好好不行 - What? - Your Visa bill is huge! -怎么了 -你的信用卡账单不少呀

最适合练口语的经典美剧台词1

1.If a guy is thirty and single, he has standards. If a woman is thirty and single, she has issues. 2.I mean all women in their thirties have issues, single or not. 3.This is like the opposite of funny. (这一点儿也不好笑) 4.Good things can happen in really massive way sometimes. 5.No one wants to be rejected. You gotta know you are not the only one who doesn?t feel wanted. (你要知道你不是唯一一个觉得没人要的) 6.The clothes make the man. (人靠衣装) 7.Some nightmares don?t end once we open our eyes. 8.It has to do with whatever?s going on between you and Blair. 9.Whatever he did, I think you can find a suitable punishment. 10.You are Blair Waldorf, Punishment is your middle name. 11.There?s no such thing as “too awful”between friends. We don?t judge. We can forgive everything. 12.Blair Waldorf headed for a comeback. (重出江湖) 13.I don?t have any dirt on her right now. (我现在没有她什么把柄。) 14.Are you really lecturing me about lying to a parent? (你是在教育我关于向家长 说谎的事吗?) 15.By some cruel twist of fate, I go to N.Y.U. (阴错阳差,我进了纽约大学。) 16.Jenny,save your breath. (省口气吧。) 17.Going behind my back to do sth… 18.N.Y.U is so beneath you. (NYU配不上你。) 19.They third person me. (他们无视我。) 20.Please stop acting like you and I have any kind of relationship. 21.I have a lot to make up for. 22.Going through all that without a father made me realize that I don?t need one. 23.Borrowing without asking is stealing. 24.I can?t believe that you are willing to destroy my relationship with my father because you?re too scared that yours won?t love you for who you really are. 25.Look at her ass. You can crack an egg on it. 26.No matter how far you run, you can never truly escape. 27.You reap what you sow. 28.People don?t kiss because they are upset. People kiss because they have feelings for each other. 29.I?m done crying. (我哭够了。) 30.I take my hat off to you. (我对你感到由衷敬佩。) 31.I?ll take your secret to my grave, but laughter is an uncontrollable bodily response. 32.Spying implies a lock of trust. 33.Things have a way of working out when you least expect it. 34.A man with nothing to live for is capable of anything. 35.The ability to have thoughts and not act on them is what separates man from beast. 36.I gotta limber up for all this bootlicking. (我要去准备拍马屁了。) 37.Everything I do or have ever done is for my children. 38.I can?t wait to see you bleeding on the rack.

美国硕士预科如何边看美剧边学英语

美国硕士预科:如何边看美剧边学英语 一、不是所有的美剧都适合学英语 如果喜欢看《24小时》这样的动作片,那你基本会讲一口流利的“呯……轰……啊”之类的开枪爆炸声英语。如果你喜欢看《豪斯医生》这种专业性很强的片子,那你基本会讲一些如MRI,CT,Tumor之类的连自己都不明白的江湖郎中英语。如果看的是《越狱》,基本不用举手,别人就知道你是黑手党的了。不是所有剧集都适合模仿的,用来学习的是要有一定对话量、生活化的、平民化的片子。 二、开着字幕看是没有前途的 很多人喜欢开着字幕看,觉得会有参照更有帮助,其实这是在拖你的后腿。中文是母语,对我们的眼球来说有无比强大的吸引力,只要在那里,你一定会看,就像放个美女在眼前,男人一定会看。一般人永远会不自觉地通过中文字幕理解英语,而不是通过听懂-理解-记忆-重复,这样的过程学到英语。 三、看一遍是不够的 看一遍根本不能叫学英语,充其量只能叫娱乐。如果是抱着学习的目的,必须反复看,精听,理解句子词语的意思,为我所用才行。如果看一遍,基本你就被情节彻底打败了,或哭或笑,反复思考自己该拥有HEROES里的哪种超能力,担心下集可以下载前的日子该怎么过,哪还有心思管学英语这码事,哪怕讲的是柬埔寨语都无所谓。所以先看个几遍,基本达到对剧情已经免疫的程度,如看《老友记》看到已经笑不出来的时候,差不多可以洗干净耳朵仔细听了。 四、给大家推荐几部适合用来正常学英语的美剧 1.初级:Friends Friends也就是《老友记》,是经典中的经典,对于英语初级水平的朋友来说,是突破发音和对话交流最好的美剧。整个剧都是人物间谈话,而且都很简短,没有长句,词汇非常简单,基本是plain english的典范。我发觉自己的英文有明显的提升,就是在看这部剧多达十遍后。 2.中级:Desperate Housewives 这部剧讲述的是美国中产阶级的故事,所以用词和语言非常标准,相对于Friends有更多的长句和表达,非常适合中级水平的朋友学习。 3.高级:The West Wing

老电影大经典对白

老电影10大经典对白 1、“向我开炮!”(《英雄儿女》,王成) 《英雄儿女》是反映抗美援朝的影片。影片中,王成是一名炮兵观察员。在守卫某高地的战斗中,战斗非常激烈,战友们相继牺牲,最后只剩下王成一个人。面对蜂拥而上的敌人,王成喊出惊天动地的豪言壮语:“为了胜利,向我开炮!”随即,抱起爆破筒与敌人同归于尽。王成的原形之一是着名战斗英雄杨根思。在朝鲜战场上,杨根思只身坚守阵地,最后拉响炸药包与敌人同归于尽,壮烈牺牲。杨根思说过一句充满有我无敌豪迈气概的话,“只有我们的勇敢,没有敌人的顽强。” 2、“为了新中国,前进!”(《董存瑞》,董存瑞) 1948年5月25日,我军进攻隆化。当时的隆化中学是主战场之一,敌人在这里修建了很多碉堡工事。为炸毁一座桥型暗堡,19岁的董存瑞用手举起炸药包,舍身炸碉堡,英勇牺牲。据战友回忆,董存瑞牺牲前最后遗言并不是“为了新中国,前进!”从炸药包拉响到爆炸的7至8秒时间里,董存瑞不停地对战友喊,“卧倒!卧倒!快趴下!”“为了新中国,前进!”是电影《董存瑞》的艺术创作。但是,毫无疑问,董存瑞以自己的英雄壮举“喊”出了这句时代的最强音。英雄在最后时刻震撼人心的语句,激励了几代人。 3、“向天空放射三发红色信号弹,让它们照亮祖国的山河。”(《冰山上的来客》,扬排长) 面对洁白冰峰,面对万丈涯谷,面对逝去战友们的音容笑貌,扬排长动情地命令:“向天空放射三发红色信号弹,让它们照亮祖国的山河。”这是影片《冰山上的来客》中最经典的一幕。边防哨所的战士们,肩负着保卫祖国的神圣使命,战斗在异域的高原冰峰,他们的大无畏精神如同冰山上的雪莲一样纯洁高尚,他们的崇高理想信念、浩然正气和英雄主义精神永远值得人们称颂。他们,永远值得人们怀念。 4、“看,这座城市,他,就是瓦尔特。”(《瓦尔特保卫萨拉热窝》,冯·迪特里施) 瓦尔特是前南斯拉夫电影《瓦尔特保卫萨拉热窝》中的英雄人物。七十年代在我国瓦尔特的名字几乎家喻户晓。他是南斯拉夫顽强不屈的民族精神的象征。据说,瓦尔特的原型是南斯拉夫人民的领袖铁托。党卫军上校冯·迪特里施来到萨拉热窝的任务就是抓住瓦尔特,最终他失败了。就在离开这座城市的时候,冯·迪特里施若有所思地望着迷雾中的

美剧字幕翻译

看美剧,除了欣赏剧情,另外一大乐趣就是玩味字幕组的给力翻译。他们的翻译不但能做到信、达、雅, 更能接地气,把美剧剧情和当下国内的热点结合得天衣无缝,充满了吐槽精神,令网友拍案叫绝。下面就来回味下那些与时俱进的神级翻译吧。 So,what do you think? 元芳,你怎么看?——《绿箭侠》 Relax. This place has more jams than a Santana concert. 别怕,这里的信号屏蔽比四六级考场都好。——《尼基塔》 That was a long time ago. 咸丰年的事情了。——《邪恶力量》 You're really not pulling off this dumb-blonde act. 你休想用"很傻很天真"这套糊弄我。——《邪恶力量》

Everything is dust in the wind. 一切都是浮云。——《邪恶力量》 Family doesn't need to stand on ceremony, all right? 一家人不说两家话。——《别对我说谎》 If he gets any nuttier, they're gonna put him on "The View." 他要是再疯点,就能上《焦点访谈》了。——《废柴联盟》 What? Oh you think I'm afraid of you? I'm not afraid of you! 你算毛?你爸是李刚啊!——《IT狂人》 I'll find bliss somewhere else. 此处不留姐,自有留姐处。——《欢乐合唱团》 You should buy it. 心动不如行动啊。——《摩登家庭》

美剧经典台词

People do good deeds for many reasons, but sometimes good deeds have bad consequences. 人们做好事的理由有很多,但有时好事却招致恶果。——《绝望主妇》 I have the one thing that you never will. Her respect. 我拥有你这辈子都得不到的东西,她的尊敬。——《吸血鬼日记》 Too late to turn back now. 现在回头为时已晚。——《绯闻女孩》 Whenever we make mistakes, we need to apologize, and then we need to move on. 只要犯了错,就应该道歉,然后释怀,继续生活。——《绝望主妇》 If you want to make an omelet, you have to break a few eggs. 舍不得孩子套不着狼。——《吸血鬼日记》 Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain. 每个童话都需要一个经典大反派。——《神探夏洛克》 Everyone has members of their family that are difficult to deal with. 每个家庭都会有一些比较难对付的一些人。——《为人父母》 Y ou make me happier than I ever thought I could be. If you let me, I’ll spend rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way. 你给了我难以想像的幸福。如果你愿意,我愿意用我的一生让你感受到同样的幸福。——《老友记》 Friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else. 真正的朋友就是,当你蒙蔽了所有人的眼睛,也能看穿你真实的样子和心底的痛楚。——《绝望主妇》 Happy to know you still care. 很高兴知道你还会关心我。——《吸血鬼日记》 Right now you're my priority, not business. 现在我的重心是你不是工作.——《绯闻女孩》

适合英语口语学习的美剧

适合英语口语学习的美剧 初级篇 Felicity-温馨的大学校园剧, 格调清新, 语速慢, 用词贴近生活, 是最合适初学者的美剧. Parenthood-温馨的家庭生活剧, 情节感人, 语速适中, 剧情和对 白都极其生活化, 真实地道. Desperate Housewives-大名鼎鼎的生活剧, 肥皂剧, 语速适中, 用词上被称为美国中产阶级口语的典范. 中级篇 Friends-经典的情景喜剧, 轻松活泼, 语速适中, Modern Family-情景喜剧新秀, 风趣而温馨, 语速适中, 的优势 是伪纪录片的形式让对白更加真实口语化. Raising Hope-描述工薪阶层生活的喜剧, 格调温暖, 语速适中, 的优势在于对白中上绝对少有很难的单词. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia-语速超快的情景喜剧, 情 节多荒诞和恶搞, 非常贴近美国年轻人说话风格 Brothers and Sisters-温馨感人的家庭剧, 生活剧, 语速适中, 对白精彩. 高级篇 Everwood-感人至极的家庭剧, 语速稍快, 用词极有品味, 难度颇大. Will and Grace-语速超快的情景喜剧, 对语言的把玩可谓极致, 难度很大.

我觉得美剧和其他学习资源相比有以下6点优势 1. 地道真实-美剧是native speaker写给native speaker看的对白. 而且和电影,音乐等相比, 美剧用词更生活化口语化, 不会那么文艺. 2. 丰富-题材丰富,难度档次丰富, 能够满足绝大多口语练习者的需要. 3. 有画面有连贯情节-比起那些每篇课文就是一段独立的对话, 没有情节没有画面的教学材料相比优势明显. 画面和情节让我们记忆更深刻 4. 有趣-练口语最难的是坚持, 要想坚持最有协助的就是学习有趣的, 自己感兴趣的材料. 5 有中英文字幕-有趣的英文视频很多, 但是没有中英文字幕不利于练习. 6 难度稳定-如果你用电影或演讲稿来练习, 你会发现一部电影跟另一部电影难度可能差别很大. 而你选定一部美剧的话, 它的难度是比较稳定的, 这个点非常重要. 以下是我推荐上边10部美剧的择剧标准 1. 语速&口音-口音太重的不利于学习. 语速太快对初学者太难, 但对听力不错的人则能逐渐适合更高语速. 一般的美剧语速为2500words/20min, 即125wpm, 即使像大爆炸这样很难的剧, 语速也在125wpm左右. 语速很快的美剧比如It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia能够达到175wpm. 2. 场景完整性-场景完整对记忆很有协助, 玄幻,惊悚以故事情节跌宕见长的drama不适合. 情景喜剧和描写日常生活的剧则比较符合.

经典电影台词对白4(中英文对照)

31、《魂断蓝桥》 Oh Roy, you're alive! 战争终于过去,活下来的Roy满心欢喜地回到家乡,在火车站遇到了已沦入风尘的恋人Mara。男的是喜出望外、讲起话来喋喋不休;女的却只重复着那一句话“你还活着”: 32、《狮子王》 Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 33、《落跑的新娘》 "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart -- you're the only one for me." “我肯定我们会分开;我肯定我们一方离另一方而去,在一个人死后。但更我肯定,我现在若不求你留下来陪我,我会后悔一辈子。” 34、Roman Holiday《罗马假日》 J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most? A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

无人之地 -第1季第1集-字幕-对白-纯英文-看美剧学英语-打印-word版

Comrades! We'll leave in 5 minutes, OK? - Ok. - Come on, hurry up! Come on, get ready, we're going, comrade. Come here! Open up the truck now. Bring him, bring him. Sit down, don't move! Give him some water. Ok, enough, enough. Please... I need help. My name is Antoine Habert. Are you with the YPJ? - I need help-- - Shut up! Sit down! 第一季第一集 Why didn't you wake me up when you got home? - I tried. - Liar. - I missed you. - How was your flight? It was crosswind on landing, so I tapped a little hard. You got scolded? The Captain said the feminists had struck again. Very funny. No, no, this isn't allowed. I need to be in good shape for the meeting. Yes but, I prefer the traditional method. You know what? We will do the modern now

经典美剧台词

It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logic or reasons can be found. 只有在这种神秘的爱情方程中,才能找到逻辑或原由来。 You need to believe that someting extraordinary is possible...... 你需要去相信,生命中有些特别的东西,是可能存在的…… Maybe the part that knows the waking fron the dream maybe isn t here(brain)maybe it s here( heart) . 可能从梦幻中醒来的部分,不是在脑海里,而是在心上。 ——《A Beautiful Mind美丽心灵》 In memory, love lives forever.My darling I’m waiting for you.爱在记忆里永生,亲爱的我在这里等你。 New lovers are nervous and tender, but smash everything- for the heart is an organ of fire. 初恋的人们心存紧张并满怀柔情,但却可以抵御一切——只因为心如烈火! Betrayals in war are childlike compared with our betrayals during peace. 战火硝烟中的背叛与我们在太平盛世中的背叛相较而言,就天真单纯得多了! ——《The English Patient英国病人》 Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move.人一生中出人头地的机会不多,一旦有了一定要抓住机会! If you wish to survive you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude.如果你想活着,你需要培养一种坚强的精神态度。 ——《Avatar阿凡达》 One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇。 Yesterday is history.Tomorrow is a mystery.But today is a gift.That is why it’s called the present (the gift). 昨天是历史,明天是谜团,只有今天是天赐的礼物。 I'm sorry things didn’t work out...It’s just what it’s meant to be.Paul,forget everything else,your destiny still awaits.天不遂人愿,况且这本不是天意,阿宝,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召唤。 ——《Kung Fu Panda功夫熊猫》 I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You deserve long and happy life in peace. 我很骄傲能与你们每个人共同服役,你们有权享受永远的快乐的和平生活。 ——《Band of Brothers兄弟连》 Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland‘s daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free.回去告诉整个英格兰,苏格兰儿女不再是他们的臣民,告诉他们苏格兰是自由的。 It‘s all for nothing if you don‘t have freedom.如果没有自由,一切都是空想。 ——《Braveheart勇敢的心》

美剧经典台词

美剧经典台词 1. For the truly wronged ,real satisfaction can only be found in one of two places: absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication.对真正的受害者而言,真正的满足只能通过两证方式实现,彻底的宽恕,或者用死亡洗脱罪孽。 2. One by one, the guilty will pay.恶有恶报,终将付出代价。 2.Nothing ever gose exactly as you expect and a mistakes are life and death, collateral damage is inescapable.世事往往不遂人愿,走错一步攸关生死,殃及池鱼在所难免。 3.Our past defines who we are.我们的过去造就了我们的现在。

4..Trust is difficult thing, whether it's finding the right people to trust or trusting the right people will do the wrong thing. But trusting your heart is the riskiest thing of all. In the end the only person we can truly trust , is ourself.信任来之不易,无论是找到值得你信任的人,还是相信就连他们也会背叛你。但是相信你自己的心,却是最冒险的事情。最终,真正能信任的人,只是我们自己。 5.The greatest weapon anyone can use against us is our mind, by preying on the doubts and uncertainties that already lurk there. Are we true to ourself or do we live for the expectations of others? And if we are open and honest,can we ever truly be loved? Can we find the courage to release our deepest secrets? or in the end, are we unknowable even to ourself? 外人对抗我们最有力的武器是我们自己的心,通过那些潜藏的疑问和杂念慢慢 侵蚀我们的内心。我们对自己坦诚么?又或者我们只是为别人的期望而活着。 如果我们坦诚相待,我们就能收获爱情么?我们有勇气说出心灵深处的秘密 么?或者到最终,我们都茫然不知即便是对我们自己? 6.In revenge, as in life, ever action has equal and opposite reaction. In the end , the guilty always fa;ll. 复仇,和生活中一样,每一举动都由正面或反面的结果。但最后,正义终将战 胜邪恶。 7.never underestimate the power of guilt, it compels people to some pretty remarkable place . 永远都不要低估内疚的力量,它会将人逼至意想不到的境地。 8.Appearances can be deceiving ,can't they ? And you've practically made it an art form .Ever time i smile at you across a room or we run into each other at the luncheon, or i o welcome you into my home. Let that smile be a reminder of just how much i despise you . And that

真正的美剧字幕组翻译高手教你如何学好英语!心得经验之谈啊

童鞋们不少看美剧吧?看鸟语片没少找字幕吧?对字幕组没少羡慕吧?我们来看看美剧字幕组高手写的学英语心得,分为听力篇、词汇篇、口语篇,学习英语除了一些很棒的技巧的经验外,三位字幕组高人都提到了坚持…… 考拉小巫,伊甸园论坛字幕组组长,大家经常看的美剧或欧美电影都是她带领的团队第一时间听译出来的,江湖上有人称之为“大陆听力第一人”。讲述她如何练听力!大家有福了,想提高听力的同学准备好了! 今天写点儿正事。说说该如何修炼咱们的耳朵。此文只针对能力的提高,不针对应试!往往能力提高了,应试就不会有问题! 先说一个基础问题:有一个真理是不变的,那就是——语言是一种能力。听、说、读、写,四种能力任何一个,没有连续的三个月以上的辛苦付出,是不会有显著提高的。不管怎样的方法,怎样的秘诀,如果你不坚持,是不可能有任何提高的,所以这个得先明确了。 其次再来说技术性问题:该如何练听力。不同人适合不同的办法,没有一套方案是可以做到放诸四海皆准的。所以我只能分享我自己的练习耳朵的过程,然后提些建议。 1、到底应该怎么练听力啊? 我正式开始重视起听力,是从大一开始的。郑老师给我们推荐Step by Step四册书听,于是我就和张希开始每天听这套书。一共四册,我每个学期听一册,用两年听完了这四册书,上面的题都认真做了。 最一开始一定是什么都听不懂的,因为高中之前,我基本没怎么练习过听力,准确地说,那时候不知道原来耳朵是需要练习的。我没有别的办法,听不懂就重新听,用复读机一遍一遍地听,四册书我觉得我听了不下二十遍,听坏了两台复读机,N个耳机,耳朵插耳机插的出水疱,后来换成戴在头上的大耳机就稍微好了些。这套教材很好,因为难度是一点点提升的,所以比较推荐。

美剧中那些励志的英文经典台词

美剧中那些励志的英文经典台词 Don't let your pride leave you all alone. 别让你的骄傲使你孤独一人。——《吸血鬼日记》 I used to think the worst feeling in the world was losing someone you love, but I was wrong. The worst feeling is the moment that you realize you've lost yourself. 之前我一直认为,世界上最悲伤的事情就是失去你深爱的人,但是我错了。世界上最悲伤的事情是你意识到,你迷失了自我。——《吸血鬼日记》 When you lose somebody, every candle, every paryer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing that you have left is a hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. 当你失去一个人,每一支蜡烛,每一段祷告都不能改变这个事实,你仅有的只有忍受那个你在意的人曾在你心里居住的地方变成一个洞。——《吸血鬼日记》 I will start fresh. 我要重新开始,做全新的自我。——《吸血鬼日记》 Trust is earned. 信任是要靠行动争取的。——《吸血鬼日记》 I met a girl.We talked,and it was epic. But then the sun came up and reality set in.Well,this is reality.Right here. 我遇到一个女孩,我们聊天,就像诗一样美好。但是当太阳升起,现实的生活开始...是的,这就是现实,就在这里。——《吸血鬼日记》 If it feels easy, don't do it. Don't let the world spoil you. 不要选择轻松的那条路。别让这个世界惯坏你。——《行尸走肉》 Better not to ignore the past but learn from it instead. Otherwise, history has a way of repeating itself. 最好不要忽略过去,而是从中得到些教训,否则历史会不断重复上演。——《绯闻女孩》The Transformers teach us that things are not always what they appear to be. 变形金刚的故事告诉我们,事情的真相往往与其外在表现不同。——《生活大爆炸》My dear, when tragedies strike, we try to find someone to blame. In the absence of suitable candidate, we usually blame ourselves. 亲爱的,当悲剧降临,我们总想把责任归咎于他人。如果无人可以指责,我们往往责备自己。——《唐顿庄园》 If your gods are real and if they are just, why is the world so full of injustice? 如果你的神真的存在,如果他们真的公正,那为何世上尽是不公之事?——《权力的游戏》 小李子获奥斯卡影帝感言全文:附语言点精析 Leonardo DiCaprio finally won his first Oscar for his portrayal of Hugh Glass in The Revenant, and he delivered a powerful message about climate change while accepting his award on Sunday night.莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥最终因在《荒野猎人》中饰演休·格拉斯获得了第一个奥斯卡小金人,他在周日晚上的一番领奖词提到了气候变化,并传递了满满的正能量。 “The Revenant was a product of the tireless effortsof the unbelievable cast and crewI got to work alongside.”

强推:适合英语学习的美剧

强推:十部适合英语学习的美剧 学习英语的材料的问题是太多了而不是相反,more is less. 个人觉得美剧在作为学习的效用上超过了欧美电影,因为其持续的时间长,可以对一个范围主题内的英语内容进行长时间的反复学习,需要一直重复某些内容。有利于英语输出能力的培养,例如写作和口语。另外由于趣味性,和生活化的内容,学习的适应性也大于各大欧美媒体的有声新闻。 和美剧有相类似作用的是欧美的课程,当然如果你喜爱的话。因为两者的内容很大部分是不重叠的,课程的学习更有利于英文某个领域内内容的熟悉,而且也更加的学术化,可以互为补充。当然你能找到活的洋人除外,再写就跑题了。一家之言:开宗明义,个人认为最好的材料是老友记Friends 和绝望主妇Desperate Housewives,只是从英语学习的角度来说,个人其实并不是最喜爱这两部剧集,尤其是后者越来越乏味了。 可能有的人认为这两部比较容易,但是对于口语来说却不是这样。这两部戏的口音比较纯正,考试就到考试大发音清晰,而且语速适中,比较适合模仿,而且内容和词汇量都很适中,没有太大的难度,正是口语学习模仿的好材料。就是听力来说也可以应付一般的日常的听力了,对付较难或者不熟悉的内容也可以很快的适应。 对于以下十部美剧/电视剧的评价: Desperate housewives 时而压抑、时而诙谐、人物性格刻划得鲜明,只是觉得剧情不是那么贴近生活,不过里面的句子还有哲理性,几个主演的英语也是非常标准,是一部学习英语值得推崇的super soup。 丑女贝蒂(Ugly Betty) 也不错,里面能学到很多商务类的英语词汇,而且对个人的性格修为有所帮助,我很喜爱Daniel的处世风格。 Sex and the city 欲望都市是很有内涵的片子,不是一般肥皂剧比得了的。从女性的视角叙述女人的性与情感,中国男人看了估计会受不了。 Friends 老友记是一部很好的帮助我们学习英语口语及常用短语、日常用品的单词的连续剧,就我个人而言,我会在第一遍不看字幕过一遍,第二遍借助字幕理解第一遍不清楚的地方,第三便把印象深的短语句子写下来,反复读记,第四遍在过一遍。比如我就会想起:snow-in-a-can 雪花罐 working on commission 赚佣金look no further!不要再找了 take you forever to find .。。(要花费很长时间找到某件物品) 是一部很好的帮助我们学习英语来源:考试大口语及常用短语、日常用品的单词的连续剧,就我个人而言,我会在第一遍不看字幕过一遍,第二遍借助字幕理解第一遍不清楚的地方,第三便把印象深的短语句子写下来,反复读记,第四遍在过一遍。比如我就会想起:snow-in-a-can 雪花罐 working on commission 赚佣金look no further!不要再找了 take you forever to find .。。(要花费很长时间找到某件物品) Boston Legal 有趣的电视剧,可以熟悉法律方面的词汇内容,但是还是有好多涉及专业方面的词听不懂,发音清楚,有些人讲话略快。法庭辩论精彩。

相关主题